PDA

View Full Version : Great article on Adam Gase

crush17
01-29-2014, 10:22 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24423163/broncos-oc-gase-keeps-rising-as-coaching-star-with-manning-intensity

"He had the respect of everyone on that offense," Kitna said of Gase. "It didn't matter how old he was. He made everyone better. Some coaches, you go to them with a question, or you talk about what happened on a play, and they might not know what's going on. Adam always made sure we had the right information and he would do anything he could to help you. He made sure he knew that offense better than anyone possibly could; this wasn't about a paycheck for him, it was about being the best he could at his profession.

Greatspirits
01-29-2014, 10:29 AM
It's nice to know we'll at least have him for another year. If we win the Super Bowl we'll be nicely set up for another run. Can't wait to see how he dissects that great Seattle defense.

Mountain Bronco
01-29-2014, 11:00 AM
Good read. Really wish we could figure out a way to keep him long term and have him be Fox's replacement. He is going to be one hell of a head coach.

Powderaddict
01-29-2014, 11:03 AM
Good read. Really wish we could figure out a way to keep him long term and have him be Fox's replacement. He is going to be one hell of a head coach.

I agree, I'd love to keep him around. I guess it depends how long Fox wants to coach.