PDA

View Full Version : Why I would never post on another teams site

Samiwindr
01-29-2014, 09:59 AM
I seriously don't get how these sub-IQ, missing-chromosome, ratf**ks bother coming to another teams forum. I know there aren't many of them, so this has to be a statistically large portion of them making their way to our sight (3% of the total fan base? There's like a 100 12th mans right?)

I only have one Hawk fan sighting - last year watching Greenbay - Seahawks. We're out at the sports bar and there's a group of Packer fans in front watching it. Well the replacement refs job the Packers, and a lone Seahawk fan (wearing a tshirt, not a jersey mind you) comes screaming from the corner and cheering at the top of his lungs. Now I'm a diehard Broncos fan, but I would never have celebrated a ref-handed victory like that. The entire bar knew it was a BS call.

I've come to the conclusion that Seahawk fans are witless and lame. All we've seen are total homers and bandwagon jumpers.

As soon as we win this game, they'll all go back to:

1) Watching Women's Ice Skating
2) Playing Battlefield 4 and dreaming of someday talking to a live girl.
3) Scrapbooking
4) Posting political drivel on CNN or Fox forums
5) Sucking their thumbs
6) Kegels exercises (well they do need to tighten up)

B-Large
01-29-2014, 10:04 AM
Because you like to discuss football, and that is your thing. The issue is when you got to another teams site just to troll and be a cumstain.

I just don't care enough about other teams to go sign up for their boards.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-29-2014, 10:12 AM
Cumstain is an underused insult. Like twat

Powderaddict
01-29-2014, 10:13 AM

Or twatwaffle.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
01-29-2014, 10:13 AM
Trying to compensate. Notice how these trolls from other teams use the weather as a crutch? "Better hope it's not cold!" That's another sign of insecurity.

Also, they have no family or general lives.

spdirty
01-29-2014, 10:17 AM
Also, they have no family or general lives.

They also have small penises.

crush17
01-29-2014, 10:18 AM
Most boards have moderators who will eliminate the trolls and lock their threads rather quickly.

This site does not.

Rabb
01-29-2014, 10:20 AM
Most boards have moderators who will eliminate the trolls and lock their threads rather quickly.

This site does not.

They aren't trolls, they are here for spirited discussion! You should either join them with a clever "nuh uh you stupid face!" or "oh youuuuuuuu" or just put them on ignore.

They make the site better, and don't break rules.

Taco John
01-29-2014, 10:25 AM
Honestly, I have to say that by and large Seattle fans are good people who just want to see their guys win. These guys fall in love with their stars like few teams I've ever seen. When they jump on a bandwagon, they jump on with both feet. Guys like Griffey, Ichiro, and now Russell Wilson become a life long part of the culture of Seattle, even after they leave the city.

And that's the problem - these guys have had their hearts broken A LOT! Believe me, I know - I'm a Mariners fan and there's a pretty short distance between the Seahawks and the Mariners where team histories are concerned.

These guys are riding high right now - and frankly they should. Their franchise is in GREAT shape right now, and should compete for titles for the next 5-7 years. And if they don't, it will be another page in the disappointing history of the franchise - and they know this, so they're enjoying it for everything it's worth... just like we are. We know better than any team that even if you're a franchise that is used to the playoffs, making title runs is rare and should be savored.

Taco John
01-29-2014, 10:26 AM

This site does not.

We have rules here and we enforce those rules. Our ban log isn't empty.

B-Large
01-29-2014, 11:02 AM

Well, you have to dig deep when you have little twat neub Seahawk fans trolling our board acting like total cumstains.