PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks by 7+

Joe Seahawk
01-29-2014, 12:02 AM
This will be my only post until Monday. I will be back win or lose.

Seahawks D will slow down Peyton just enough and our offense will be better than you think. We finally get to play a defense not in the top ten!

I promise I will be back win or lose.

Good luck.

broncocalijohn
01-29-2014, 12:04 AM
You can just leave now. You signed up just for this?

The downside of making the superbowl.

Doggcow
01-29-2014, 12:09 AM

Seahawks D will slow down Peyton just enough and our offense will be better than you think. We finally get to play a defense not in the top ten!

Good luck.

Except that our defense is playing at an elite level LOL

Come back when you do some research, ours is better than yours, and our offense is Legen............

Doggcow
Dary

Jason in LA

But the upside is if the Broncos win we finally get to see the photos of the naked Bronco cheerleaders that Taco advertised to get us all to join this site. I cannot wait! ;D

Joe Seahawk
01-29-2014, 12:10 AM

Ok I lied, this will be my last post til Monday.

I've been here since 2001 noob! LOL

Jason in LA
01-29-2014, 12:11 AM
What are you doing to that sheep? That's just nasty.

Guess Who
01-29-2014, 12:15 AM

Good luck.

That is it? You are not offering much. No facts, theory, Astrology? How did you come up with Seattle winning by seven points? Did peyton get food poisoning?

Guess Who
01-29-2014, 12:17 AM

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=337&dateline=1086488449

Why do you like ****ing sheep?

broncocalijohn
01-29-2014, 12:25 AM
Ok I lied, this will be my last post til ve been here since 2001 noob! LOL

So you have had 13 years to improve your game and yet you give a shallow thread. Maybe next time you can actually come with substance and figure out what we have done on defense during our superbowl run in the playoffs.

Guess Who
01-29-2014, 12:28 AM
So you have had 13 years to improve your game and yet you give a shallow thread. Maybe next time you can actually come with substance and figure out what we have done on defense during our superbowl run in the playoffs.

Wow, I cannot wait for his follow-up thread after the game. I can tell it is going to be a barn-burner.

Agamemnon
01-29-2014, 02:26 AM

See you in another 12 years. :welcome:

SonOfLe-loLang
01-29-2014, 06:13 AM
Ummm yeah just leave no one gives a ****

Chrissy Rules
01-29-2014, 06:20 AM

Good luck.

Hilarious!Hilarious! Guess you didn't watch the post season Hilarious!Hilarious!

winstoncup bronco
01-29-2014, 06:23 AM

Good luck.

That's funny, because I was thinking Denver will finally get to play an offense not in the top 10.

San Diego - 5th
New England - 7th

Seattle - 17th, just 0.1 ypg ahead of the explosive Cleveland Browns.

Rabb
01-29-2014, 06:23 AM
Setting my calendar now, thanks!

theAPAOps5
01-29-2014, 06:27 AM

Good luck.

No they don't, they don't at all. Denver handles your joke team by 10+

spdirty
01-29-2014, 06:30 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=337&dateline=1086488449

Why do you like ****ing sheep?

I'm guessing he was a raiders troll when he first joined, then after Gannon got hurt became a chiefs fan until vermeil quit, then he became a charger fan, and now he's part of the legendary 12th man....he can probably quit teams like its nothing but he can't quit sheep.

Broncos_OTM
01-29-2014, 06:36 AM
can we merge this with all the other seahawk fan predictions thanks

Rabb
01-29-2014, 06:38 AM
I just picture all of these opposing fan trolls (regardless of the team...and not the decent posters) telling their other, equally derptastic, friends how they really got us by posting on our board! Probably followed by a couple bros, brahs and high fives aplenty'.

I mean, this is really the epitome of being a loser.

Rohirrim
01-29-2014, 06:47 AM

Good luck.

Who cares? ???

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-29-2014, 07:01 AM

Good luck.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachments/f71/1213657d1378497870-obris-morgan-explorer-yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

HILife
01-29-2014, 07:06 AM

Acutally he's been here since 2001, but yea, the trolls need to just go away. There has been WAY to many of them, the last few weeks.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-29-2014, 07:36 AM
http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/28/super-bowl-48-broncos-receivers/

Good luck with that.

Powderaddict
01-29-2014, 08:03 AM
Broncos by a Brahzillion +

Kaylore
01-29-2014, 08:21 AM
This isn't a troll post. He really believes this. Trolling doesn't mean "posting things I don't like." He even said he isn't going to post anymore.

strafen
01-29-2014, 08:36 AM

Hahaha!!!
OWNED!!!
Yeah he's one of the old-timers you know! ROFL!

Greatspirits
01-29-2014, 08:46 AM
Good luck to your Seahawks, I think you guys are somewhat delusional but hey I know your excited. As long as you come back and hone up your a'ight!

SonOfLe-loLang
01-29-2014, 09:13 AM
Good luck your Seahawks, I think you guys are somewhat delusional but hey I know your excited. As long as you come back and hone up your a'ight!

And if the seahawks win, he'll come back here with some "great game" BS and the Mane will collectively give him the Michael Crabtree shove.

Garcia Bronco
01-29-2014, 09:53 AM

Good luck.

Should be a good game Joe. Good to see you on here.

Taco John
01-29-2014, 09:56 AM

Good luck.

Hey buddy... How your caulk holding up? Good luck this week!

hambone13
01-29-2014, 10:04 AM
No they don't, they don't at all. Denver handles your joke team by 10+

LOL, that's hilarious. Great mirroring response with absolutely no data.....

rolandftw
01-29-2014, 10:04 AM
You'll only be back if Seattle wins.

gunns
01-29-2014, 10:53 AM
I'm guessing he was a raiders troll when he first joined, then after Gannon got hurt became a chiefs fan until vermeil quit, then he became a charger fan, and now he's part of the legendary 12th man....he can probably quit teams like its nothing but he can't quit sheep.

Wonder if he knows Spider

j/k Spider, I do not need a throat punch

Punisher
01-29-2014, 10:54 AM
Tom Brady>Wilson

Tensi 2 Denson
01-29-2014, 11:23 AM
Jose Seachicken,

Why do you post at that cesspool Queefs Planet all the time but never post here?

theAPAOps5
01-29-2014, 11:24 AM
LOL, that's hilarious. Great mirroring response with absolutely no data.....

Exactly!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-29-2014, 11:38 AM

Good luck.

WTF are you doing to that sheep
BAN THIS SHEEP SHAGGER NOW!!!!!
SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE SHEEEEEP SHAGGER AHHHHHHHHH LOLHilarious!

Hulamau
01-29-2014, 12:48 PM

Good luck.

Really Joe a mediocre Defense? ... you obviously have no clue what Denver's defense is but seem like a decent guy and supporter of your team.

A little education so Sunday is not such a rude awakening for you ... inspite of the Broncos losing 9 preseason starters and 11 overall to IR. including starting left tackle Clady ( imagine Okung not there the whole season for Russell) and our starting center also lost in preseason (adios Matt Unger).

On defense Broncos have lost 6 starters, with Rahim Moore our starting FS (scratch Earl Thomas in the same position) and Quentin Carter at SS out for the second year (Bye Bye Kam Cameron)

Then losing our Big run-stuffer DT Kevin Vickerson who was the Broncos top DT when he went down in the first NE game really hurt as well, as he and Pot Roast were just starting to really gel as a tandem and would have been lights out by now with Sly Williams in rotation (exit Mebane for the Hawks for example) and then we lose DE Derek Wolfe ( so Michael Bennett goes out as well).

As if that were not enough, Broncos lose our best overall defensive player and pro bowler Von Miller (Scratch Avril and Irvin combined to only roughly approximately the pass rush and run stuffing loss of Von. Then to add injury to insult we lose arguably our most consistent all around CB in Chris Harris. DRC is playing lights out at #1 cover corner, but Harris has been a stud in the slot and at #2 CB and is a sure tackler as well. I'll be generous and only subtract the Hawks CD Byron Maxwell in Harris' place. So at this point your in the 'fair and balanced' ledger adjustment the Hawks would be lining up on Sunday without Okung, Unger, Earl Thomas, Kam Cameron, Maxwell, Mebane, Bennett and DE Avril ... throw in Irvin too to more closely compensating for Von's loss.

Instead, the Seahawks get yet a further gift with Percy Harvin being fully ready to go for the SB and is thus missing ONLY Sidney Rice as a bonefide starter!!

As such, assuming both the Hawks were 100% loaded with no injuries and so were the Broncos having all of their IR players active, there is no question the Broncos would be favored by at least 10 points as is!

So, lets get that out of the way up front. The reality is as truly excellent as the Hawks defense really is, were they Hawks to face a fully loaded Broncos team the odds a Seattle victory would be so much less than it is now.

Your team getting back Percy Harvin only makes the job tougher for the Broncos without Chris Harris to join Champ and DRC in slowing down his output. The Broncos got no such gift or a returning star player just before the SB and add insult to injury by having this game in a potential cold wind bowl at night in New Jersey, only favors the Hawks and their style of play all the more.

So, yes, the Seahawks have been anointed with every possible best advantage other than playing this game in Seattle with the 12th man that they could possible ask for! It sucks and isn't fair but there it is.

Nevertheless, in spite of all that, your assumption that Denver's D is playing like a mediocre D is laughable. They have been averaging around 15 points given up over the last four important games all of which were against good running teams and all but the Oakland game against solid passing offenses as well. Denver has essentially shut down the run in each of those games and dominated on defense in each game.

The pass defense has been lights out as well, only giving up points when the game was locked up and JDR switched to a prevent D rushing 3 and playing deep and loose in order to run down the clock and concede a couple of longer time consuming scores by the opponent in exchange.

What you fail to see too is how the whole Denver team, especially the defense has gelled big time the last month after the wake up loss to SD only 4 days after killing the titans with a 95 play offense record outburst in Denver.

The offense shifted their attack to become a more ball control longer drive offense which may have lowered by a TD or two their own final score but has keep the defense much fresher and playing hard until the game is well out of reach for the opposing teams. Including both the red hot Chargers and Pats in the playoffs.

Marshawn Lynch is a stud RB, no doubt, but his output and that of your overall run game isn't much different at all than Knowshon and Balls output this year. In fact, on a per touch basis, Knowshow is out performing Beast mode across the board with only two less total TDs at 15 for Lynch to 13 for Knowshon, but with 4.2 yard average for Lynch versus 4.3yd average for KM fro the season. Lynch also has 4 lost fumbles ... not counting the almost, and should have been, fatal 4th quarter cough up on the goal line to SF ... compared to none for KM.

Lynch is outstanding, for sure, and is good in the clutch, but so is KM and Denver has been shutting down or at least containing top RB throughout the year.

My sense is that Denver is going to jump to an early decent lead and then spread out the Hawks D and let KM and Ball relentlessly ground them down with a focused run and screen game mixed with mid range passes to JT, Wes and Decker and occasionally to DT when the match up at the line favors him, with Denver's D making enough opportunistic stops to keep Manning in control of the game.

The Hawks will likely have a couple of surges in the game and will make some nice plays and likely will make their scores .. maybe even Harvin with a big one .. but it wont be enough to overcome a totally focused Broncos team who wants more than anything to win this one for Peyton and Champ.

Paladin
01-29-2014, 12:52 PM
You'll only be back (only) if Seattle wins.

FTP

SeahawkTalons
01-29-2014, 12:58 PM
7 points?

Sounds about right imo.

theAPAOps5
01-29-2014, 12:59 PM
7 points?

Sounds about right imo.

Denver wins by 10+ and thats only after desperation by Seattle in the 4th. Believe that, brah

Rohirrim
01-29-2014, 01:10 PM
As far as the NFL rankings go, the Broncos have the #2 defense of teams that made the playoffs, behind the Saints. http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=OPP&offensiveStatisticCategory=null&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&season=2013&seasonType=POST&tabSeq=2&qualified=false&Submit=Go

Seahawks are at #6.

SeahawkTalons
01-29-2014, 01:15 PM
Denver wins by 10+ and thats only after desperation by Seattle in the 4th. Believe that, brah

lol...good luck

Seattle hasn't lost by more than a touchdown in years

Kaylore
01-29-2014, 01:21 PM
lol...good luck

I don't know, brah! Denver's good, brah! Brahdy, brahdy brah, brah!

Orange Habit
01-29-2014, 01:25 PM
I don't think either team wins by more than 7, but the only way the Seahawks do is if they get some turnover luck.

theAPAOps5
01-29-2014, 01:25 PM
lol...good luck

You haven't played a team as good as Denver, Brah.

Taco John
01-29-2014, 01:40 PM
WTF are you doing to that sheep
BAN THIS SHEEP SHAGGER NOW!!!!!
SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE SHEEEEEP SHAGGER AHHHHHHHHH LOLHilarious!

That was actually his avatar from playoffs week 2004 when the Seahawks faced off against the Rams in the wild card. They lost.

oubronco
01-29-2014, 01:44 PM
http://raddezigns.raddezigns.netdna-cdn.com/decal_pics/10293_Black.jpg

bronco militia
01-29-2014, 01:45 PM
he could be this guy....

Animal Sex Jury Erupts in Laughter After Hearing Man Was Rejected By Cow

A jury has broken into fits of laughter after hearing how a cow spurned the advances of a man on trial for having sex with a sheep.

Paul Lovell, 61, was spotted by a couple allegedly trying to engage in intercourse with the sheep after and failing to seduce a cow near to the Tottenham Hotspur training ground in north London last September.

Jurors were told the IT worker was seen by a couple having a picnic 250 yards away who claim to have seen him "laying on the floor, taking his shorts off" near a line of trees before committing the sex crimes.

When cows would not fellate him the accused decided to "try his luck with some sheep", the court heard.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/animal-sex-jury-erupts-laughter-after-hearing-man-was-rejected-by-cow-1434192

SeahawkTalons
01-29-2014, 02:03 PM
You haven't played a team as good as Denver, Brah.

SF is better than Denver brah. That's why people like John Clayton say Denver is a 9-10 win team that would finish third in the NFC West. They wouldn't have even made the playoffs.

winstoncup bronco
01-29-2014, 02:04 PM
SF is better than Denver brah. That's why people like John Clayton say Denver is a 9-10 win team that would finish third in the NFC West. They wouldn't have even made the playoffs.

Well if John Clayton said it, it must be true!

Powderaddict
01-29-2014, 02:05 PM
SF is better than Denver brah. That's why people like John Clayton say

Hilarious!:giggle:ROFL!ROFL!:giggle:Hilarious!

SeahawkTalons
01-29-2014, 02:05 PM
Well if John Clayton said it, it must be true!

DVOA says it too

winstoncup bronco
01-29-2014, 02:07 PM
DVOA says it too

Cool story. We'll see what happens on Sunday.

Rabb
01-29-2014, 02:08 PM
Only basing this off what is being quoted here since he's on ignore, what a pathetic moron.

John Clayton. Wow.

Br0nc0Buster
01-29-2014, 02:12 PM
DVOA says it too

nope
"Seattle and Denver are the first teams to ever finish 1-2 in DVOA in two straight seasons."

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2013/final-2013-dvoa-ratings

back to the drawing board brah

Agamemnon
01-29-2014, 02:16 PM
John Clayton and Football Outsiders?

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/68/68a685255348097e81a4460393f7c18743fe72cb8348290630 0d539d7e92e5e1.jpg

bombay
01-29-2014, 02:28 PM
When did seattle get a football team?

Rabb
01-29-2014, 02:33 PM

broncocalijohn
01-29-2014, 02:56 PM

after they could not keep their Sonics team that kick's ass somewhere else.

BroncoCrush
01-29-2014, 03:03 PM
Broncos by 17.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/193l7bom31drsgif/original.gif

Cito Pelon
01-29-2014, 03:04 PM

Good luck.

Bet it, Joe. I see the moneyline for a Seahawk win by 7-12 points is +450. Dude, you could win one hell of a lot of money if you're all that confident . . . .

Hell, a Seahawk win by 1-6 points is +350.

theAPAOps5
01-29-2014, 03:10 PM

:spit:

full retard..... you just went to it.

Cito Pelon
01-29-2014, 03:41 PM
DVOA says it too

Interesting. predictionmachine.com has Seattle winning outright also. Very interesting. predictionmachine.com has been used on local radio as a good tool.

http://predictionmachine.com/Peyton-Manning-or-Russell-Wilson-SB-Sims

I have to say I'm a little bit shocked by this. Eh, maybe I read it wrong.

Joe Seahawk
02-03-2014, 01:10 AM
Wow, what a complete and utter domination.

The Seahawks played some good football today. Surprised and pleased with the outcome.

Good game

Joe Seahawk
02-05-2014, 08:02 PM
What a bunch of bitches.. :)

DENVERDUI55
02-05-2014, 08:15 PM
What a bunch of b****es.. :)

Aren't you the homo that spends most of his time blowing KC fans on QUEEFSPLANET?

go_broncos
02-05-2014, 08:43 PM
It's easy to win when you are using illegal substances.

Joe Seahawk
02-05-2014, 08:48 PM
It's easy to win when you are using illegal substances.

Yep, it was really easy..

Peoples Champ
02-05-2014, 08:59 PM

The Seahawks played some good football today. Surprised and pleased with the outcome.

Good game

I watched ESPN and all other media for the last 3 days and there was very little coverage on the Seahawks. It seems like they have already moved on to NBA, college basketball, signing day and the olympics. Its like the Superbowl never really happened? Do you know why nobody cares that the Seahawks won?

SonOfLe-loLang
02-05-2014, 09:01 PM
What a bunch of b****es.. :)

Oh go die

Joe Seahawk
02-05-2014, 10:31 PM
F you guys, can't wait til we beat you down next year at the clink.

Later.

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89864

cutthemdown
02-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Yeah by 7 tds lol.

theAPAOps5
02-05-2014, 10:37 PM

I talked a lot of ****, have to eat my crow. Congrats on the win.

ZONA
02-06-2014, 12:47 AM

Good game

It wasn't a good game. Congrats on your first Superbowl. Enjoy it while you can. It may seem like you have alot of pieces in place to make a few more runs at it but the NFL has a funny way of changing plans.

I only wish that we could have met you guys without missing 7 starters. No excuses, it's the NFL and injuries are part of the game but mother **** did we have more then our share this year. I wonder what the Hawks would have looked like missing that many starters.

Peoples Champ
02-06-2014, 09:21 AM
It wasn't a good game. Congrats on your first Superbowl. Enjoy it while you can. It may seem like you have alot of pieces in place to make a few more runs at it but the NFL has a funny way of changing plans.

I only wish that we could have met you guys without missing 7 starters. No excuses, it's the NFL and injuries are part of the game but mother **** did we have more then our share this year. I wonder what the Hawks would have looked like missing that many starters.

Nice take.

I agree on the starters. It was nice and convenient that Percey Harvin barely played all year and then showed up at the superbowl and killed it. I still thought the Seahawks were missing people no? Or just a few for substance abuse suspensions?

TonyR
02-06-2014, 09:36 AM
I still thought the Seahawks were missing people no?

I think the only notable player was WR Sidney Rice.

oubronco
02-06-2014, 11:38 AM
At the Seacocks parade

http://i.imgur.com/s4d7BX2.jpg

UberBroncoMan
02-06-2014, 03:12 PM

If they were missing as many pieces on D as we were and their LT it's an entirely different game. What if doesn't change **** though. It is what it is.