PDA

View Full Version : Swastika Guy

Guess Who
01-28-2014, 11:05 PM
There was a guy that just voted in Kaylor's poll and his name was a bunch of Swastikas. He just joined.

He needs to be banned immediately.

Vegas_Bronco
01-28-2014, 11:07 PM
Zubas is on this to give highest approval post haste.

strafen
01-28-2014, 11:09 PM
There was a guy that just voted in Kaylor's poll and his name was a bunch of Swastikas. He just joined.

He needs to be banned immediately.What has he done?

Mogulseeker
01-28-2014, 11:15 PM
From wiki:

The word swastika came from the Sanskrit word svastika, meaning any lucky or auspicious object, and in particular a mark made on persons and things to denote auspiciousness, or any piece of luck or well-being.

It is composed of su- meaning "good, well" and asti "to be". Suasti thus means "well-being." The suffix -ka, meaning "soul", suastika might thus be translated literally as "that which is associated with well-being," corresponding to "lucky charm" or "thing that is auspicious."[4] The word in this sense is first used in the Harivamsa. The Ramayana does have the word, but in an unrelated sense of "one who utters words of eulogy".

The most traditional form of the swastika's symbolization in Jainism is that the four arms of the swastika remind us that during the cycles of birth and death we may be born into any one of the four destinies: heavenly beings, human beings, animal beings, (including birds, bugs, and plants) and hellish beings.

Mogulseeker
01-28-2014, 11:15 PM
So basically, that Swastika is the Jain symbol for health.

BroncoMan4ever
01-28-2014, 11:16 PM

He needs to be banned immediately.

while i understand the desire to have a guy like that banned, unless he begins spouting KKK, or anti-Semitic rhetoric I don't see the big deal. just look at it as ignorance and move on

Guess Who
01-28-2014, 11:17 PM
From wiki:

The word swastika came from the Sanskrit word svastika, meaning any lucky or auspicious object, and in particular a mark made on persons and things to denote auspiciousness, or any piece of luck or well-being.

It is composed of su- meaning "good, well" and asti "to be". Suasti thus means "well-being." The suffix -ka, meaning "soul", suastika might thus be translated literally as "that which is associated with well-being," corresponding to "lucky charm" or "thing that is auspicious."[4] The word in this sense is first used in the Harivamsa. The Ramayana does have the word, but in an unrelated sense of "one who utters words of eulogy".

The most traditional form of the swastika's symbolization in Jainism is that the four arms of the swastika remind us that during the cycles of birth and death we may be born into any one of the four destinies: heavenly beings, human beings, animal beings, (including birds, bugs, and plants) and hellish beings.

Yes that was what it stood for before the Nazi's used it as their flag and killed 6 million jews. It is now a symbol of hate and racism.

You can tell the guy is nothing but a troll. Put a fork in him!!!:giggle::strong::woowoo:

theAPAOps5
01-28-2014, 11:25 PM
Yes that was what it stood for before the Nazi's used it as their flag and killed 6 million jews. It is now a symbol of hate and racism.

You can tell the guy is nothing but a troll. Put a fork in him!!!:giggle::strong::woowoo:

What did he do to you, to immediately go crying to a thread to have him banned.?

Look I hate the nazis and hitler, they kept my grandma in a concentration camp, not because she was Jewish but because she was affluent in then Bohemia (now part of Czech).

But freedom of speech is still a freedom even if you want to make yourself sound like an idiot.

So, like I said, what did he do to you?

HILife
01-28-2014, 11:27 PM
Don't ban yet, let me check this out first. Hate to be the only person he didn't see it.

EDIT: Nevermind. Forgot the name would still be there even if he's banned. Ban away.

Archer81
01-28-2014, 11:33 PM
Dup account for a previously banned poster.

Plus swastikas? That's just bad taste.

:Broncos:

HILife
01-28-2014, 11:33 PM
What did he do to you, to immediately go crying to a thread to have him banned.?

Look I hate the nazis and hitler, they kept my grandma in a concentration camp, not because she was Jewish but because she was affluent in then Bohemia (now part of Czech).

But freedom of speech is still a freedom even if you want to make yourself sound like an idiot.

So, like I said, what did he do to you?

I'm pretty sure racial bigotry, like family smack, is against the rules on this board.

HILife
01-28-2014, 11:35 PM

Good lord, the trolls just won't die. The trollfest has been strong during this playoff run.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
01-28-2014, 11:38 PM

Just end the new account option till after February. This place is overrun by troll threads

HILife
01-28-2014, 11:44 PM
Just end the new account option till after February. This place is overrun by troll threads

I second this. No more new accounts for a while. Or at least screen all the new accounts. Have them answer the all important 3 questions.

http://i.imgur.com/kgxuys0.png

Drunken.Broncoholic2
01-28-2014, 11:46 PM
These guys tried an everyone and anything goes approach with their bar once. Didnt work out too well.

nyuk nyuk
01-29-2014, 12:47 AM

Why should a symbol be given to someone that tried to appropriate it?

nyuk nyuk
01-29-2014, 12:48 AM

Is that it? I haven't been about much and there does seem more than usual troll activity here.

Jason in LA
01-29-2014, 01:02 AM
I just saw the guy's name. Yeah....that shouldn't be tolerated at all.

theAPAOps5
01-29-2014, 06:57 AM
I'm pretty sure racial bigotry, like family smack, is against the rules on this board.

Fair enough. BE GONE BITCH.

he had already been banned when I made the post you quoted, but I wasn't sure why the OP was so adamant.

Broncos_OTM
01-29-2014, 07:46 AM

Broncos_OTM
01-29-2014, 07:51 AM

This place is full of Bigotry... jokes about white women.. and kill whitey can be found in posts that I have seen this week... Oh wait, that's supposed to be funny...Yeah I ain't laughing

HILife
01-29-2014, 08:00 AM
This place is full of Bigotry... jokes about white women.. and kill whitey can be found in posts that I have seen this week... Oh wait, that's supposed to be funny...Yeah I ain't laughing

txtebow. Goes both ways.

Lets not forget all the gay jokes and "your gay" or "this thread is gay" comments. Don't see you complaining about that. Or maybe you just prefer to hangout with Swastika Guy.

nyuk nyuk
01-29-2014, 01:21 PM
I just saw the guy's name. Yeah....that shouldn't be tolerated at all.

What was his name? His profile info has been altered. Upset Pats fan?

Broncos_OTM
01-30-2014, 07:09 PM
txtebow. Goes both ways.

Lets not forget all the gay jokes and "your gay" or "this thread is gay" comments. Don't see you complaining about that. Or maybe you just prefer to hangout with Swastika Guy.

Now I am being vilified as a racist because I said I was sick of all the racism towards whites on this site. The world is full of hypocrites stand up and be counted. I'm just asking people to be consistent, If that makes me racist so be it.

Since you felt the need to respond to me. let's stay focused on my issue. then we can resolve the issue you have.

HILife
01-30-2014, 07:29 PM
Now I am being vilified as a racist because I said I was sick of all the racism towards whites on this site. The world is full of hypocrites stand up and be counted. I'm just asking people to be consistent, If that makes me racist so be it.

Since you felt the need to respond to me. let's stay focused on my issue. then we can resolve the issue you have.

Did not read. Don't really care.

Broncos_OTM
01-30-2014, 07:54 PM
Did not read. Don't really care.Oh I see you'd rather just troll. Maybe you should become a Chief or Seahawk fan. You'd fit right on in.