PDA

View Full Version : Win it for Kara!

Rohirrim
01-28-2014, 07:09 AM
Team supporter Kara Christian penned the fan letter to end all fan letters, thanking the Broncos for giving her strength as she fought terminal breast cancer, The Denver Post reported. The team gave her a field pass for the AFC Championship Game and a team-signed ball.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/27/kara-christian-broncos_n_4675935.html

Kaylore
01-28-2014, 07:18 AM
That's really cool. You sometimes say, "Guys this is just a game. Calm down." But for some people it's one of the best things they get to look forward to.

I received an omen that we were going to win the AFCCG. This may be the omen we're going to win Sunday. Between Studes parents, Coach's heart, Peyton's legacy, and what may be Champ's last game, this team will be ready at kickoff.

McDman
01-28-2014, 08:21 AM
That's really cool. You sometimes say, "Guys this is just a game. Calm down." But for some people it's one of the best things they get to look forward to.

I received an omen that we were going to win the AFCCG. This may be the omen we're going to win Sunday. Between Studes parents, Coach's heart, Peyton's legacy, and what may be Champ's last game, this team will be ready at kickoff.

Had a "it's only a game" moment this week. One of my best friends died this weekend and it is really hard for me to care about this game. Last week i couldn't imagine not being nervous/excited for this game but some things are so much bigger. He was a Peyton fan so he would be going for the Broncos.

HILife
01-28-2014, 08:24 AM
good stuff.

crush17
01-28-2014, 08:26 AM
Had a "it's only a game" moment this week. One of my best friends died this weekend and it is really hard for me to care about this game. Last week i couldn't imagine not being nervous/excited for this game but some things are so much bigger. He was a Peyton fan so he would be going for the Broncos.

Very sorry for your loss.
Puts things into perspective for sure.

I'm sure your friend is watching from above and rooting for Peyton as always!

theAPAOps5
01-28-2014, 08:34 AM
Team supporter Kara Christian penned the fan letter to end all fan letters, thanking the Broncos for giving her strength as she fought terminal breast cancer, The Denver Post reported. The team gave her a field pass for the AFC Championship Game and a team-signed ball.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/27/kara-christian-broncos_n_4675935.html

WOW, the last sentence in that story is crazy. Fan card holder #1 if you ask me. Chemo will save my life? Nah I will pass, Broncos are playing!

ColoradoDarin
01-28-2014, 08:42 AM

Dang, sorry for your loss.

McDman
01-28-2014, 12:24 PM
Very sorry for your loss.
Puts things into perspective for sure.

I'm sure your friend is watching from above and rooting for Peyton as always!

Thanks. Just found out it was a heart attack. He was 28 and he was in much better shape than I am.

Really unbelievable.

Rohirrim
01-28-2014, 12:28 PM
Thanks. Just found out it was a heart attack. He was 28 and he was in much better shape than I am.

Really unbelievable.

28! Damn. That's hard. My condolences.

McDman
01-28-2014, 12:38 PM
28! Damn. That's hard. My condolences.

Thanks. Needlss to say I think it is time to get into shape. I can't imagine my family gping through that.

Powderaddict
01-28-2014, 12:47 PM

I'm sorry for your loss, that's terrible.