PDA

View Full Version : Dear Seattle fans, please jump off the George Washington Memorial Bridge.

Willynowei
01-27-2014, 10:35 PM
I can see why people in Seattle kill themselves, they live amongst a bunch of mindless idiots. Seriously the organization's fans have got to be some of the most dimwitted slobs ever assembled, and they are all so insecure that I can't navigate a single sports related article this week without seeing a plethora of overcompensating, unintelligible comments by these Sea-Baboons about how its their destiny to rule over the NFL.

I didn't have any feelings positive or ill towards the Seahawks before Superbowl week because I mean c'mon they're the Seahawks... what has their franchise ever accomplished other than representing one of the most depressed and suicidal cities in the US? Elephants don't pick fights with ants.

Listen Seahawks fans, grow bigger penises or go jump off a bridge, I don't care, just stop over compensating with all this nonsense blabbering.

Your team is like a 40 year old fat virgin who got laid by an attractive girl and now thinks you're hot ****. Its called acting like you been there before. Stop pounding your chest like a gorilla because you finally have a chance to be champions. Keyword: Chance.

We are going to send you back into that rainy **** hole of ever lasting failure you crawled out from after this upcoming weekend.

rsrobinson
01-27-2014, 10:49 PM
This has to be the worst football forum I've ever seen. Seriously.

theAPAOps5
01-27-2014, 10:53 PM

Yet here you are posting.

theAPAOps5
01-27-2014, 10:54 PM
I can see why people in Seattle kill themselves, they live amongst a bunch of mindless idiots. Seriously the organization's fans have got to be some of the most dimwitted unintelligible slobs ever assembled, and they are all so insecure that I can't navigate a single sports related article this week without seeing a plethora of overcompensating, intelligible comments by these Sea-Baboons about how its their destiny to rule over the NFL.

I didn't have any feelings positive or ill towards the Seahawks before Superbowl week because I mean c'mon they're the Seahawks... what has their franchise ever accomplished other than representing one of the most depressed and suicidal cities in the US? Elephants don't pick fights with ants.

Listen Seahawks fans, grow bigger penises or go jump off a bridge, I don't care, just stop over compensating with all this nonsense blabbering.

Your team is like a 40 year old fat virgin who got laid by an attractive girl and now thinks you're hot ****. Its called acting like you been there before. Stop pounding your chest like a gorilla because you finally have a chance to be champions. Keyword: Chance.

We are going to send back you into that rainy **** hole of ever lasting failure you crawled out from after this upcoming weekend.

Whoa, **** just got real

That is kind of low, we are above them. This is the trash you see on one of those newly minted Seahawks forums. That are all of 2 weeks old.

strafen
01-27-2014, 10:57 PM

You have to get used to it.
I agree this forum is a little twisted and the core members they call themselves the old-timers, can be harsh to new members.
It's just their culture and mindset that are the make up of this board...

strafen
01-27-2014, 10:58 PM
I can see why people in Seattle kill themselves, they live amongst a bunch of mindless idiots. Seriously the organization's fans have got to be some of the most dimwitted unintelligible slobs ever assembled, and they are all so insecure that I can't navigate a single sports related article this week without seeing a plethora of overcompensating, intelligible comments by these Sea-Baboons about how its their destiny to rule over the NFL.

We are going to send back you into that rainy **** hole of ever lasting failure you crawled out from after this upcoming weekend.

You've got issues, dude...

Kaylore
01-27-2014, 11:00 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/339/enjoy_your_aids.jpg

theknowitall
01-27-2014, 11:01 PM
bunch of starbucks swilling, marxist loving, america hating left wing rasie minimum wage loving scumbags if you ask me!

#WINNING

Dexter
01-28-2014, 12:26 AM
I understand having confidence about the team you cheer for. It's all fun to have some healthy smack.

After lurking here, on the Seahawk boards, on reddit, etc I've come to the realization that I don't think I've ever seen a fan base so unwilling to give the other team a shot at winning the game. Not even Charger or Chiefs fans were like that when they were up in the division. **** you can't even make a post saying something positive about the Broncos on reddit.com/r/nfl w/o being down voted into oblivion.

I would never guarantee a win, because **** "any given Sunday." But these fans act like there is no chance the #1 ranked offense in NFL HISTORY can beat the #1 ranked defense THIS YEAR.

With the exception of Pete Carroll and Richard Sherman, I really like the Seahawks as a football team. They genuinely have a lot of bad asses that can play ball. You wont see any Seahawk fan giving the Broncos any credit however. They expect Russell Wilson to scramble all day and pass for 400+ yards, Marshawn to run for 200, and their defense to allow zero points.

It's pretty laughable really. At least fans of teams that I hate in the AFC (the pats, chargers, chiefs, raiders, ratbirds) will give the Broncos a shred of credit for being a good football team. And really, the op nailed it. Seahawk fans come off as some seriously depressed and insecure asshats. You can't make a critical comment about their team whatsoever without them being incredibly irrational.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-28-2014, 12:47 AM

so go to another one then.
HIGH <--my new catchphrase.
hey if chair can do it so can i so nyah

Blueflame
01-28-2014, 12:50 AM

Then leave. The door's that way -------->

"There's a bathroom on the right... "

broncocalijohn
01-28-2014, 01:10 AM
Bad thread brought on by some bad posters. I wish they would leave with the trolls including Armpit Seahawk.

Raidersbane
01-28-2014, 02:42 AM

Funny how that seems to be the case in every forum you take up residence in.....

andyh64000
01-28-2014, 07:22 AM
I can see why people in Seattle kill themselves, they live amongst a bunch of mindless idiots. Seriously the organization's fans have got to be some of the most dimwitted slobs ever assembled, and they are all so insecure that I can't navigate a single sports related article this week without seeing a plethora of overcompensating, unintelligible comments by these Sea-Baboons about how its their destiny to rule over the NFL.

We are going to send you back into that rainy **** hole of ever lasting failure you crawled out from after this upcoming weekend.

Is suicide supposed to be funny?

theAPAOps5
01-28-2014, 07:33 AM

No, and you will find the majority of fans here don't agree with this type of post.

Rabb
01-28-2014, 07:43 AM

No it's painless. It brings on many changes. You can take or leave it if you please.

But on the realz, this is not indicative of normal posting here. If anything, it's a reflection of opposing fan posts.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
01-28-2014, 08:54 AM

And yet you make the effort with a profile and post several times.

No wonder you idiots lost Durant.

Willynowei
01-28-2014, 09:07 AM

Hahahahhahaha

Oh yes, am I making the influx of new Seattle bandwagoners uncomfortable, a little too dry and hateful for your mainstream molded taste in opinions? :sunshine:

Get out you obnoxious ****s.

long beach bronco
01-28-2014, 09:14 AM
It's funny, we wouldn't even be talking about Seattle if Capernick had played just a little smarter on that last drive.

crush17
01-28-2014, 09:22 AM
We as fans should not be stooping to this level.

Take the high road, and represent yourself and this team with dignity.

The Broncos are 2 time (soon to be 3 time) Super Bowl Champions, and one of the winningest organizations in NFL history. Our fanbase stretches from Denver to California, to NY and back again.

We don't need to act like idiots, we let our record speak for itself, and come Sunday, the Broncos are going to show the world exactly what an ass kicking looks like.

So please, let's not tell other fans to kill themselves. That's ridiculous and it's really kind of amateur.

Requiem
01-28-2014, 09:26 AM
This isn't the first time Willy has gone off the deep end.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-28-2014, 09:28 AM
ive never heard anyone call it the "George Washington MEMORIAL Bridge"

Broncomutt
01-28-2014, 09:37 AM
Then leave. The door's that way -------->

"There's a bathroom on the right... "

My favorite CCR song.

Don't go out tonight,
You do, you're bound to lose your life,
Theeere's a bathroom on the right.

Irish Stout
01-28-2014, 09:43 AM
My favorite CCR song.

Don't go out tonight,
You do, you're bound to lose your life,
Theeere's a bathroom on the right.

I thought it was: ".You're bound to lose your knife, there's a balloon on the right."

Flex Gunmetal
01-28-2014, 09:44 AM
So classy.

Willynowei
01-28-2014, 10:14 AM
ive never heard anyone call it the "George Washington MEMORIAL Bridge"

Because you're thinking of the wrong bridge, its the whole point, their city is so irrelevant that the bridge has to be called by a different name to avoid confusion with the same name on the other coast. If i'm gonna troll I'm gonna do it with precision.

Greatspirits
01-28-2014, 10:23 AM
bunch of starbucks swilling, marxist loving, america hating left wing rasie minimum wage loving scumbags if you ask me!

#WINNING

You are a complete moron! I don't even think your a real Bronco fan, your some troll trying to make Bronco fans look bad. Go back in your hole that you crawled out of.

Greatspirits
01-28-2014, 10:26 AM

Agreed, this forum has hit new lows.

boppool
01-28-2014, 10:47 AM
I can see why people in Seattle kill themselves

http://media1.giphy.com/media/BbgexyW1LvnCo/giphy.gif

Flex Gunmetal
01-28-2014, 10:54 AM
Because you're thinking of the wrong bridge, its the whole point, their city is so irrelevant that the bridge has to be called by a different name to avoid confusing with the same name on the other coast. If i'm gonna troll I'm gonna do it with precision.

You've been trolled if you're this riled up.

Good job hawks fans, enjoy this tantrum.

Willynowei
01-28-2014, 11:04 AM
You've been trolled if you're this riled up.

Good job hawks fans, enjoy this tantrum.

Yup, riled up, typing all this with fury... or a smerk on my face LOL

Willynowei
01-28-2014, 11:13 AM
For the Bronco fans trying to make me give a flying **** about the abrasiveness, newsflash, not happening.

This thread has one purpose, to get Seattle fans uncomfortable enough to leave, I want them out. If they all get banned or leave on their own volition I'd happily delete this thread.

Greatspirits
01-28-2014, 11:21 AM
For the Bronco fans trying to make me give a flying **** about the abrasiveness, newsflash, not happening.

This thread has one purpose, to get Seattle fans uncomfortable enough to leave, I want them out. If they all get banned or leave on their own volition I'd happily delete this thread.

Just one question, are you and "theknowitall" butt-hurt buddies?

Requiem
01-28-2014, 11:26 AM

Ha! Good call.

Willynowei
01-28-2014, 11:49 AM

He's one of the Seahawk fans this thread is intended to kick out, you've posted on my thread quite a few times, is your vagina on the sensitive side this morning?

Flex Gunmetal
01-28-2014, 11:51 AM
Yup, riled up, typing all this with fury... or a smerk on my face LOL

Look at your posts in this thread and honestly ask yourself: how angry am I?
Enough to want all Seattle fans on this board banned, and for those who aren't here to kill themselves.
You've been trolled to the max and are on the verge of having an aneurism.

Sad state of affairs on the OM these days.

Requiem
01-28-2014, 11:52 AM
Yeah, this thread will sure show them!

Willynowei
01-28-2014, 11:53 AM
Look at your posts in this thread and honestly ask yourself: how angry am I?
Enough to want all Seattle fans on this board banned, and for those who aren't here to kill themselves.
You've been trolled to the max and are on the verge of having an aneurism.

Sad state of affairs on the OM these days.
ROFL!
You don't follow the stuff I say with any regularity do you?

Flex Gunmetal
01-28-2014, 11:56 AM
ROFL!
You don't follow the stuff I say with any regularity do you?
Is all the stuff you say this embarrassing and cringeworthy?
If so, I'm glad I haven't.

Requiem
01-28-2014, 11:58 AM

Pretty much.

Willynowei
01-28-2014, 12:03 PM
Ouch, you sound like a housewife LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17jplpjCaec

Flex Gunmetal
01-28-2014, 12:08 PM
Ouch, you sound like a housewife LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17jplpjCaec

Totally.

I'm don't know what's worse, you pretending this was supposed to be funny, or actually thinking it is.
Either way, take it easy for a while. No reason to act like a fool in your own backyard.

Greatspirits
01-28-2014, 12:15 PM
He's one of the Seahawk fans this thread is intended to kick out, you've posted on my thread quite a few times, is your vagina on the sensitive side this morning?

I post when you have something sensible to say, lately it's just been a bunch of angry jibberish nonsense!

Willynowei
01-28-2014, 12:18 PM
Totally.

I'm don't know what's worse, you pretending this was supposed to be funny, or actually thinking it is.
Either way, take it easy for a while. No reason to act like a fool in your own backyard.

What is funny is you trying to act high and mighty while b****ing about a thread that you keep bumping. At this point I'd rather not argue with you whiny vaginas, you can all have the last word, or shut the **** up if you really don't want to keep bumping this thread, your choice Hilarious!

TD30
01-28-2014, 12:33 PM
This game can't get here soon enough. Win or lose both teams earned their spot and now it's up to the results to speak for themselves.

UberBroncoMan
01-28-2014, 12:57 PM
Seahawks fans remind me of Chiefs fans. Over the top homer **** because their team has sucked for ages.

broncocalijohn
01-28-2014, 12:59 PM
This game can't get here soon enough. Win or lose both teams earned their spot and now it's up to the results to speak for themselves.

and shut others up. As for this thread, not what I would want to be known for at the Mane.

Greatspirits
01-28-2014, 01:01 PM
Seahawks fans remind me of Chiefs fans. Over the top homer **** because their team has sucked for ages.

And unfortuntely some Bronco fans on this board are starting to sound like Chief fans.

maven
01-29-2014, 01:23 PM
I approve of this thread.

And I've always called it the GW bridge or I'm taking the GW to work.

Mat'hir Uth Gan
01-29-2014, 01:29 PM
Well, ****. I thought the OP's post was pretty funny. I've always believed in fighting fire with fire. Tact has always been lost on me though.

nyuk nyuk
01-29-2014, 01:44 PM
It's funny, we wouldn't even be talking about Seattle if Capernick had played just a little smarter on that last drive.

Yup... If my team barely won at home having fumbled several times and had the QB running for his life most of the game and illegally grounding the ball, and then only stalling a late drive due to a bad throw by a guy who ignored an open receiver across the field, I wouldn't be shooting my mouth off about my team's so-called prowess.

Denver's only flaw was some stalled drives. No fumbles, no picks, no sacks, few drops. Denver is far more ready than Seattle is.

LAME... But, let them. They'll crash HARD come Sunday night.