PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Richard Sherman

Samiwindr
01-27-2014, 04:15 PM
I have to say it's been awesome walking around in Bronco's gear for the past week. Living in Niners/Raiders country, I normally get a sneer or some s**t talk from Raider fans. Now, almost everyone I come across is an honorary Bronco fan for the Superbowl. At the gym, in line at the grocery store, at the farmers market, I keep hearing the same thing - "I'm rooting for you guys this weekend!" or "I hope the Bronco's destroy the Seahawks". Then they bring up Sherman's rant. Watch that guy get booed at the SB when he comes out of the tunnel. I honestly think this is the first Superbowl where we'll have a large contingent of America hoping we win it all.

Don't know where we're watching the game this weekend, but I'm going to end up lending out half a dozen jersey's to friends who want to wear Orange for the game. Of course I'll be teaching them all the stadium chants so all the Seahawk fans are acutely aware of every incomplete pass. LOL

Go BRONCOS! FINISH!

Seattle1983
01-27-2014, 08:46 PM
I have to say it's been awesome walking around in Bronco's gear for the past week. Living in Niners/Raiders country, I normally get a sneer or some s**t talk from Raider fans. Now, almost everyone I come across is an honorary Bronco fan for the Superbowl. At the gym, in line at the grocery store, at the farmers market, I keep hearing the same thing - "I'm rooting for you guys this weekend!" or "I hope the Bronco's destroy the Seahawks". Then they bring up Sherman's rant. Watch that guy get booed at the SB when he comes out of the tunnel. I honestly think this is the first Superbowl where we'll have a large contingent of America hoping we win it all.

Don't know where we're watching the game this weekend, but I'm going to end up lending out half a dozen jersey's to friends who want to wear Orange for the game. Of course I'll be teaching them all the stadium chants so all the Seahawk fans are acutely aware of every incomplete pass. LOL

Go BRONCOS! FINISH!

Every incomplete pass? Manning with throw twice as many in the turf as Wilson will.

TripleTilde
01-27-2014, 08:50 PM
Every incomplete pass? Manning with throw twice as many in the turf as Wilson will.

A Seahawks fan since 1983, eh? Considering they played at Denver at least once a year from 1983 to 2001, you should be aware of what he's talking about.

You should really change your screen name to Seattle2005.

TheReverend
01-27-2014, 08:52 PM

lol

UberBroncoMan
01-27-2014, 08:53 PM

lol

The amount of blind homer **** from these people blows my mind.

It's like they're pretending they don't have to face a ****ing 1st ballot HoF QB.

The sooner this is over and they're back in Starbucks talking about the latest gluten free restaurant the better.

boppool
01-27-2014, 08:54 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1609625_581202981949439_23459589_n.jpg

broncocalijohn
01-27-2014, 08:54 PM

Possibly so but only because he will be chucking the rock a lot more. Here is your stats for your boy Wilson and Manning:

257 completions 407attempts 63.1% 3,357 yards 8.2 aver. yards 26 TDs 9 INT 44 sacks

450 completions 659 attempts 68.3% 5,477 yards 8.3 aver yrds 55 TDs 10 INT 18 sacks

We tend to throw the ball much more than Seattle and looking at yards, attempts, completions, tds and less sacks, I would say Manning leads in every catagory % wise.

BTW, if you are going to try on smack talk, first know what the hell he is talking about. IN...COM...PLETE

broncocalijohn
01-27-2014, 08:56 PM
A Seahawks fan since 1983, eh? Considering they played at Denver at least once a year from 1983 to 2001, you should be aware of what he's talking about.

You should really change your screen name to Seattle2005.

1983 is when he was born which thinking he is at least 30 years old is still no excuse.

TripleTilde
01-27-2014, 09:04 PM
1983 is when he was born which thinking he is at least 30 years old is still no excuse.

Whatever. The way things have been going, if you were to say blue is one of Seattles colors, 10 Seahawks fans would create an orange mane account just to argue with you.

Taco John
01-27-2014, 09:43 PM
I live in the PacNW, and I get so much harassment when I go out, it's hilarious. Mostly good natured, I can't complain...

Kaylore
01-27-2014, 09:52 PM

Why will either QB be throwing balls into the turf? Are you saying he's going to run more two minute drills than Wilson? Or that Peyton be converting more first downs in the hurry up than him?

Seattle1983
01-27-2014, 09:54 PM

Actually I was born in 1978.

theAPAOps5
01-27-2014, 09:55 PM
Actually I was born in 1978.

No you weren't.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
01-27-2014, 10:48 PM
Walked into a convenience store here in SoCal last night, and there was a guy standing at the checkout counter who was decked out in Broncos gear from head to toe. This dude was making his case to the cashier (apparently a SeaChickens fan) as to why the Broncos were going to win on Sunday.

It was sort of surreal - like watching a thread on the Mane enacted in real life.

I made it a point to back the fellow fan's play while I stood in line.

The SeaHags cashier looked sort of flustered by the time we were done with him...L0L.

spdirty
01-27-2014, 10:53 PM
Walked into a convenience store here in SoCal last night, and there was a guy standing at the checkout counter who was decked out in Broncos gear from head to toe. This dude was making his case to the cashier (apparently a SeaChickens fan) as to why the Broncos were going to win on Sunday.

It was sort of surreal - like watching a thread on the Mane enacted in real life.

I made it a point to back the fellow fan's play while I stood in line.

The SeaHags cashier looked sort of flustered by the time we were done with him...L0L.

LOL did you show the cashier a cartoon?

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
01-27-2014, 10:57 PM
LOL did you show the cashier a cartoon?

Aww, shoot - are you still pissed about those? Ha!

spdirty
01-27-2014, 11:01 PM

I never got pissed at those...well, almost never.;D But that's your thing man

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
01-27-2014, 11:06 PM
I never got pissed at those...well, almost never.;D But that's your thing man

And a very effective one, apparently. :D

broncocalijohn
01-27-2014, 11:58 PM

come on LABF, that was absolutely funny. :spit:

Blueflame
01-28-2014, 12:21 AM
I live in the PacNW, and I get so much harassment when I go out, it's hilarious. Mostly good natured, I can't complain...

Yep -- same here. There are a lot of Broncos fans in our immediate local vicinity -- but not everyone here has traveled 1100 miles each way to see a Broncos game in person ('most everyone knows I'm a Bronco fan). Tonight, I was asked to try on a baseball cap to see if it would fit me -- it was a raffle item: "Seahawks Super Bowl" cap (not happening... lol). My friends do love to give me crap. :D

itswutz4dinna
01-28-2014, 12:48 AM
I'm not sure why Sherman is even being considered much of a factor in this game. I'm sure we all remember how much of a difference Champ Bailey made against Manning in 2004. And 2004 Champ to Sherman isn't even a comparison. Back then it was obvious that you need the pass rush to get to Manning and I don't see Seattle being able to do that. Thurmond and Maxwell should be calling Roc Alexander about a good witness protection program.

TheReverend
01-28-2014, 06:36 AM

It won't be so good natured when the game is in the books.

Btw, are we doing tonight?

Bronco Yoda
01-28-2014, 06:45 AM
The only thing Sherman will be remember as (in regards to this Super Bowl) is a cheesy punchline.

pokenation
01-28-2014, 09:24 AM
i just can't think of anything else when i see Sherman's mug.....

and so hard to take him serious.

crush17
01-28-2014, 09:26 AM
i just can't think of anything else when i see Sherman's mug.....

and so hard to take him serious.

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

bronco militia
01-28-2014, 12:26 PM
or....

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8013213696/hE024661B/

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
01-28-2014, 12:40 PM
come on LABF, that was absolutely funny. :spit:

I don't think he was reaching for laughs.

Odds are he's still pissed about all the satire at his hero's expense. Ha!