PDA

View Full Version : Denver is practicing outside all week. Seattle is not.

Kaylore
01-27-2014, 03:53 PM
Did anyone see this on ESPN insiders? Apparently Seattle will practice all week in the indoor facility and Denver will practice in the elements?

And apparently Pete Carroll isn't thrilled with it.

Also Ginger Zee is hot.

Requiem
01-27-2014, 03:55 PM
Good.

AZOrange 1
01-27-2014, 03:56 PM
Local NYC most recent forecast is storm moving in tomorrow, then out by weekend with 38 and cloudy on Sat. and SUNNY and 38' on Sunday. Breaking everyones heart in Seattle that they can't get the "help" they need.

DENVERDUI55
All this weather talk has everyone saying Seattle is better prepared since they live in rainy Seattle. I haven't heard anyone say yet that Denver is a much colder place than Seattle and Denver has played in Several cold games this year. Seattle not so much.

hades
Good deal!

Pics of Ginger??

DBruleU
01-27-2014, 03:58 PM
Did anyone see this on ESPN insiders? Apparently Seattle will practice all week in the indoor facility and Denver will practice in the elements?

Also Ginger Zee is hot.

:worthless

AZOrange 1
01-27-2014, 03:59 PM
Oh yes, and I forgot. Denver is a class-business organization to be proud of. Seattle practices where it is warm and they arrive in sweatpants and look like bums because Pete Carroll is a "players" coach. (translation):) I wanna be friends with you guys.

Rabb
I imagine they determined it because of the whole NFC/AFC thing...but then again our guys aren't pussies.

theknowitall
Rain and Snow are quite different. Seattle isn't just rain it's fog, gloom, torrential downpours. They only see the sun for like minutes a day. The people of Seattle are more pale than most Gingers!

Powderaddict
01-27-2014, 04:01 PM
Suck it, Pete Carroll!

Kaylore
01-27-2014, 04:08 PM
:worthless

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Ginger+Zee

hambone13
01-27-2014, 04:12 PM

Also Ginger Zee is hot.

This is all I've seen about it:

http://www.nj.com/super-bowl/index.ssf/2014/01/super_bowl_2014_broncos_seahawks_unsure_if_they_wi ll_practice_outdoors.html

theknowitall
01-27-2014, 04:16 PM
The Jets reportedly have a nice facility. They have an indoor facility like they're building at Dove Valley. Woody Johnson actually seems like a good owner investing in his team!

RunSilentRunDeep
01-27-2014, 04:21 PM
Also Ginger Zee is hot.

I think it's in the packaging. That's why wardrobe and makeup artists are crucial to television.

DenverBound
01-27-2014, 04:25 PM
The Jets reportedly have a nice facility. They have an indoor facility like they're building at Dove Valley. Woody Johnson actually seems like a good owner investing in his team!

All that bold SCREAMS tiny penis...

theAPAOps5
01-27-2014, 04:31 PM

Also Ginger Zee is hot.

And I am sure he is being a whiney bitch about it (also referred to as being a Cito)

theAPAOps5
01-27-2014, 04:33 PM

Boom Shaka Laka

http://cdn.cnwimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Ginger-Zee.jpg

theknowitall
01-27-2014, 04:41 PM
All that bold SCREAMS tiny penis...

You sound like you should go have a civil union with Hambone!

DenverBound
01-27-2014, 04:48 PM

No let's delve into this. Why the bold? Did your parents not pay enough attention to you? Are you the guy that always feels "unheard?" We're here for you. No need to scream about it. Just open up.

Archer81
01-27-2014, 05:02 PM

You have something against civil unions?

:Broncos:

DenverBound
01-27-2014, 05:07 PM

Yep. I heard it. He said he hates "your kind." You should ban him. He mentioned you specifically.

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

HILife
01-27-2014, 05:14 PM
Boom Shaka Laka

How did she get her legs so shiny? Is it Crisco?

Out

HILife
01-27-2014, 05:17 PM
Yep. I heard it. He said he hates "your kind." You should ban him. He mentioned you specifically.

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

I heard it too. Ban him! Show him that you are a fair and equal opportunity banner.

Out

Willynowei
01-27-2014, 05:21 PM
The shiny legs are likely from Vaseline

24champ
01-27-2014, 07:14 PM
The shiny legs are likely from Vaseline

Or from the orangemane unicorn jizz.

theAPAOps5
01-27-2014, 07:15 PM
Or from the orangemane unicorn jizz.

This

Brah

Out

errand
01-27-2014, 07:28 PM

Evidently gay people have problems with civil unions....if they didn't, why would they protest for marriage?

broncosteven
01-27-2014, 07:34 PM
I think it's in the packaging. That's why wardrobe and makeup artists are crucial to television.

Would much rather bang Wendy Nix.

Not the post baby pic's that The Rev likes to haunt me with, current Wendy Nix who is a smoking hot MILF.

myMind
01-27-2014, 07:36 PM
Evidently gay people have problems with civil unions....if they didn't, why would they protest for marriage?

Don't start that **** in the main forum. Not this week.
United in orange mother****er. Be it.

theAPAOps5
01-27-2014, 07:37 PM

Keep this **** out of the main forum. Thanks.

broncosteven
01-27-2014, 07:49 PM
BTW I thought Manning can't throw in the cold or the wind?

WTF?

maher_tyler
01-27-2014, 07:58 PM

Also Ginger Zee is hot.

They want to practice outside but they can't?? Why not if this is the case?

Arkie
01-27-2014, 08:25 PM
Apparently Seattle will practice all week in the indoor facility and Denver will practice in the elements?

So, it's like Rocky IV? Seahawks = the Russian, and Broncos = Rocky :wiggle:

DenverBound
01-27-2014, 08:36 PM
They want to practice outside but they can't?? Why not if this is the case?

Their practice field froze up. Had to go inside. I don't think that it will be that way all week.

gunns
01-27-2014, 08:38 PM
All this weather talk has everyone saying Seattle is better prepared since they live in rainy Seattle. I haven't heard anyone say yet that Denver is a much colder place than Seattle and Denver has played in Several cold games this year. Seattle not so much.

Didn't Peyton play in rain when the Colts played Chicago and won?

Vegas_Bronco
01-27-2014, 08:38 PM

Only Rocky got his azz handed to him for 6 rounds...and won in the end...

we win all the way...

so no.

More like Ghostbusters...and we are the ghostbusters...open up a can of whoopazz and suck those green seabirds right in...inside and outside.

DENVERDUI55
01-27-2014, 08:49 PM
Didn't Peyton play in rain when the Colts played Chicago and won?

Yep and even spotted Chicago 7 on opening kickoff.

loborugger
01-27-2014, 08:51 PM
Seattle is a much more physical team and therefore is impervious to the weather.

SoCalBronco
01-27-2014, 08:52 PM
More proof that Denver has a decided advantage in the area of sack.

Out.

UberBroncoMan
01-27-2014, 08:56 PM
BTW I thought Manning can't throw in the cold or the wind?

WTF?

He can't. That's why Brock is starting.

pricejj
01-27-2014, 09:38 PM
Broncos Practice outside on turf today. Field perfectly clear, but cold.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-27-2014, 09:40 PM

I hope the Hawks don't punch with 2100 PSIs!

SonOfLe-loLang
01-27-2014, 09:46 PM
A bunch of hawks were at the Nets gave tonight. If this were the Broncos, what percentage of the Mane woukd say "they aren't taking it seriously!1!1!"

TripleTilde
01-27-2014, 09:52 PM
Anyone know if they're also sleeping outside in tents?

SoCalBronco
01-27-2014, 09:56 PM
A bunch of hawks were at the Nets gave tonight. If this were the Broncos, what percentage of the Mane woukd say "they aren't taking it seriously!1!1!"

Forget the Mane, Heath Evans would be screaming it.

Rohirrim
01-27-2014, 10:04 PM
Like Peyton said, this is a business trip.

theAPAOps5
01-27-2014, 10:08 PM
Anyone know if they're also sleeping outside in tents?

Naked

pricejj
01-27-2014, 10:18 PM
http://prod.images.broncos.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BRONCOS/assets/images/imported/DEN/photos/clubimages/2014/01-January/temp140127_Bakke17--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

DenverBroncosJM
01-27-2014, 10:41 PM
Denver brought its grounds crew..maybe that's why their field is ready to go

maven
01-27-2014, 10:47 PM

The way the media makes it out you would think the Miami Broncos were playing this week.

theAPAOps5
01-27-2014, 10:50 PM

No silly, now the mane will say they are too tight, gripping, need to relax.

Hell that little midget DMac was already trying to say they were too uptight today.

theknowitall
01-27-2014, 11:02 PM
Mayne the SeaChickens should have compensated the Giants like the Broncos have the Jets!

#WINNING

SoCalBronco
01-27-2014, 11:51 PM
Mayne the SeaChickens should have compensated the Giants like the Broncos have the Jets!

#WINNING

Or maybe they should have sacked up and found a HS to practice at rather than practice indoors like pussies.

Blueflame
01-28-2014, 12:04 AM

Seattle's noted for rain; not snow. Temps above 32 degrees Fahrenheit are necessary for precipitation to be rain.

broncocalijohn
01-28-2014, 12:55 AM

****, she is from Orange. Not too far from my work. OC girl. Can't be too bad.

Dexter
01-28-2014, 01:01 AM
The way the media makes it out you would think the Miami Broncos were playing this week.

Yeah, I'm not really sure how a Broncos team that fought their asses off in some pretty damn cold weather this year and last year are being treated like we've never seen below freezing temps.

Maybe we can trick them into giving Denver a Superbowl. Seeing as we're nothing but sunshine in Colorado.

Blueflame
01-28-2014, 01:31 AM
Add me to the list of football fans who don't get the concept that inclement weather is supposed to only affect Peyton Manning -- it's like they think 2nd-year-QB Russell Wilson is somehow impervious to temperatures/weather conditions that could be atypical of what he's used to. Whatever.

Mogulseeker
01-28-2014, 01:36 AM
Boom Shaka Laka

Those quads.... sign her up to back up Prater/Colquitt.

Mogulseeker
01-28-2014, 01:37 AM
Add me to the list of football fans who don't get the concept that inclement weather is supposed to only affect Peyton Manning -- it's like they think 2nd-year-QB Russell Wilson is somehow impervious to temperatures/weather conditions that could be atypical of what he's used to. Whatever.

"Used to" is relative.

Russel Wilson is from Wisconsin.

I hear it's pretty cold and snowy out there.

Blueflame
01-28-2014, 01:47 AM
"Used to" is relative.

OK, but Seattle is not really a cold-weather city and the Seahawks team is not used to playing in inclement weather. (OMG -- gotta hyperventilate ' cause years ago Marshawn Lynch once played in Buffalo... we have no chance. ::) )

itswutz4dinna
01-28-2014, 01:58 AM

Especially when Manning just had the best cold-weather game in 20+ years, if not ever, and has the best stats of any QB over his last 10 or so bad weather games.

The numbers show Manning being the best cold weather QB in the league (could just be because he's the best overall). And it makes sense because he probably has the best skillset for bad weather. Except of course hand size.

Broncos_OTM
01-28-2014, 04:39 AM
lol this place is nutso this week.

thumpc
01-28-2014, 05:48 AM
Their practice field froze up. Had to go inside. I don't think that it will be that way all week.

Eli is running **** in Jersey.

Drunk Monkey
01-28-2014, 06:45 AM
"Used to" is relative.

He grew up in Virginia and spent most of his college time at UNC. He only played at Wisconsin for 1 year.

TripleTilde
01-28-2014, 06:50 AM
He grew up in Virginia and spent most of his college time at UNC. He only played at Wisconsin for 1 year.

It was NC State actually. I think there was something weird about his major that allowed him to xfer without sitting out a year. I think maybe NC State discontinued his major or something.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-28-2014, 07:04 AM
It was NC State actually. I think there was something weird about his major that allowed him to xfer without sitting out a year. I think maybe NC State discontinued his major or something.

He graduated, but still had one year of eligibility.

Also: Ginger Zee is hot. But Amelia Earhart is hotter.

http://www.metnews.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/MG_1598.jpg

And she flies planes.

http://flywithamelia.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/photo11.jpg

WolfpackGuy
01-28-2014, 07:10 AM

He actually graduated from State early and had one more year of eligibility.

Tom O'Brien pretty much got himself fired by playing hardball with Wilson (pun intended) and saying State was rolling with Mike Glennon. O'Brien felt Wilson "was missing too much offseason practice" due to his minor league baseball career.

Wilson was a three year starter. How much practice did O'Brien think he needed??

barryr
01-28-2014, 07:10 AM
Hopefully the wind won't be a factor at all since obviously the Broncos depend on the passing game more than Seattle. The cold isn't as much a big deal as the wind can be. Even snow may not be as much a factor as the wind unless a ton came down of course.

Vegas_Bronco
01-28-2014, 07:26 AM
Knee knocked = kids that are slow...wnb. :~ohyah!:

TripleTilde
01-28-2014, 07:29 AM
He actually graduated from State early and had one more year of eligibility.

Tom O'Brien pretty much got himself fired by playing hardball with Wilson (pun intended) and saying State was rolling with Mike Glennon. O'Brien felt Wilson "was missing too much offseason practice" due to his minor league baseball career.

Wilson was a three year starter. How much practice did O'Brien think he needed??

Fair enough. I couldn't remember the details exactly. Was it that NC St didn't have his graduate program? Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else where the curriculum not being offered allowed them to transfer.

Bronco Yoda
01-28-2014, 07:36 AM

I'm starting to think that Vegas is behind the media angles thus far. :pimp:

WolfpackGuy
01-28-2014, 07:41 AM
Fair enough. I couldn't remember the details exactly. Was it that NC St didn't have his graduate program? Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else where the curriculum not being offered allowed them to transfer.

Possibly someone else, but that situation you describe does sound familiar.

I know Wilson was already in grad school his last season at State. He had that extra year because he redshirted.

Drunk Monkey
01-28-2014, 08:21 AM

Yup NC State, my bad.

This sums up how he transferred. Yes it is the bleacher report but it was the first article I found and I am to lazy to dig deeper.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/870435-are-russell-wilson-and-graduate-free-agents-good-for-college-football

TripleTilde
01-28-2014, 08:33 AM
Yup NC State, my bad.

This sums up how he transferred. Yes it is the bleacher report but it was the first article I found and I am to lazy to dig deeper.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/870435-are-russell-wilson-and-graduate-free-agents-good-for-college-football

Thanks for posting. I'm glad we got to the bottom of that and that I don't have to wonder who it was where this was an issue.

Keira's Lip Balm
01-28-2014, 08:34 AM
No silly, now the mane will say they are too tight, gripping, need to relax.

Hell that little midget DMac was already trying to say they were too uptight today.

lulz

http://prod.images.broncos.clubs.nflcdn.com:80/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BRONCOS/assets/images/imported/DEN/photos/clubimages/2014/01-January/temp140127_Bakke08--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=580&height=1000

ColoradoDarin
01-28-2014, 08:45 AM
^^^"Hey Champ, you know how good that ring's going to look on your finger?"

Broncobiv
01-28-2014, 08:52 AM
How does a practice field freeze anyway? I mean, I know the ground can freeze. But even is it is frozen, why couldn't the Seahawks still practice on it? Can't be any harder than astroturf...what is really preventing them from practicing outside?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-28-2014, 09:02 AM
How does a practice field freeze anyway? I mean, I know the ground can freeze. But even is it is frozen, why couldn't the Seahawks still practice on it? Can't be any harder than astroturf...what is really preventing them from practicing outside?

Cold mangina.

WoodMan
01-28-2014, 09:11 AM
Hopefully the wind won't be a factor at all since obviously the Broncos depend on the passing game more than Seattle. The cold isn't as much a big deal as the wind can be. Even snow may not be as much a factor as the wind unless a ton came down of course.

This morning winds prediction for Sunday afternoon in Joisey is 10 MPH. :)

Drunken.Broncoholic2
01-28-2014, 09:13 AM
Outside so they can see our plays and formations from a plane.

andyh64000
01-28-2014, 09:22 AM

It gets wet and then freezes over. It is like practicing on an ice rink. On a field like that you can't really accomplish anything other than injuring your players.

Is the Jets field heated?

Bronco Yoda
01-28-2014, 09:23 AM
lulz

http://prod.images.broncos.clubs.nflcdn.com:80/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BRONCOS/assets/images/imported/DEN/photos/clubimages/2014/01-January/temp140127_Bakke08--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=580&height=1000

I knew it. They're growing soft up there. Fox isn't turning the heaters down enough at night!!!

andyh64000
01-28-2014, 09:24 AM
Outside so they can see our plays and formations from a plane.

Planes? Come on man we have the wealthiest owner in sports.

Meet Seahawk1 and Seahawk2

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/18327/thumbs/r-SPY-SATELLITE-large570.jpg

pricejj
01-28-2014, 10:13 AM
Denver brought its grounds crew..maybe that's why their field is ready to go

Pretty sure the Jets outdoor turf field is heated like at dove valley. Jets and Giants both have outside gras too that's not heated.

Chrissy Rules
01-28-2014, 10:15 AM

The Jets cleared it off for the Broncos... Eli plays for the Giants he paid em to keep it frozen..Hilarious!

pricejj
01-28-2014, 10:23 AM
Looks like there is a bunch of snow on the ground up there. Doubt that anybody practices on non-heated grass. Carroll shouldn't complain, they practiced inside to start last week,.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
01-28-2014, 10:26 AM
Seattle fans should relate to broncos fans when dealing with asshat assumptions. Broncos can't play in the cold, yet they are based in the Rockies and practice all the time in it. Over the years broncos sometimes didnt fair too well in Florida. Is Florida cold? Seattle fans hear the home road theory all time.

Broncos can't play in the cold. Seattle can't play on the road. See how stupid that looks?

Vegas_Bronco
01-28-2014, 10:34 PM
The Jets cleared it off for the Broncos... Eli plays for the Giants he paid em to keep it frozen..Hilarious!

We could make a lot of money together...I like your creative mind. Ha!

huh??
01-28-2014, 10:48 PM
Knee knocked = kids that are slow...wnb. :~ohyah!:

Man! That distracted me too!

24champ
01-28-2014, 11:19 PM
lulz

So much greatness in one picture.

Guess Who
01-28-2014, 11:21 PM

troll