PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl

PaintballCLE
01-26-2014, 07:34 PM
Who else is going?

TDU
01-28-2014, 09:16 PM
Who else is going?

In a moment of madness, I just booked a flight from Melbourne, Australia to NY today. I'm a 28 year fan and have travelled to Denver 3 times from Australia to see our team.

I'll be alone and would love to catch up with fellow Bronco fans before the game. I'd also appreciate ticket advice. I'm waiting until I'm in NY Thurs night to buy. I'm hoping the prices keep falling but any info would be very much appreciated...

Sly_Eli
01-29-2014, 09:38 AM
In a moment of madness, I just booked a flight from Melbourne, Australia to NY today. I'm a 28 year fan and have travelled to Denver 3 times from Australia to see our team.

I'll be alone and would love to catch up with fellow Bronco fans before the game. I'd also appreciate ticket advice. I'm waiting until I'm in NY Thurs night to buy. I'm hoping the prices keep falling but any info would be very much appreciated...

I Read an article yesterday in the NY times, I believe, that said the best day to buy tickets is the tuesday or wednesday before the game. Ticket prices have started to rise again after hitting rock bottom of 1300 for the nosebleed seats yesterday. That coupled with the fact that the weather appears to be good (and people won't be trying to get rid of tickets last minute), and I'd suggest you get tickets sooner than later.

manchambo
01-29-2014, 09:46 AM
Just bought my tickets today.

TDU
01-29-2014, 11:51 AM
I Read an article yesterday in the NY times, I believe, that said the best day to buy tickets is the tuesday or wednesday before the game. Ticket prices have started to rise again after hitting rock bottom of 1300 for the nosebleed seats yesterday. That coupled with the fact that the weather appears to be good (and people won't be trying to get rid of tickets last minute), and I'd suggest you get tickets sooner than later.

Thanks for info. I'm flying in a few hours so will have to wait till I arrive. Tiqiq still has close to 16,000 available. Fingers crossed!

crawdad
01-30-2014, 09:30 AM
Who else is going?

I know Miles is there!

AK Broncomaniac
01-30-2014, 10:34 PM
I fly out in 7hrs... Can't wait!!! :)
TDU... our group bought tickets on Wednesday. By using hotel pick up instead of delivery, we were able to save even a little more. Our tickets ended up costing $1605. They might have gone down a little more but we were getting a little stressed about waiting any longer. It's always a crap shoot. We got ours from PrimeSport so at least we won't have to worry about them being legit. :)

Doggcow
01-30-2014, 10:57 PM
Super jealous of you guys.

I hope I have the funds for this next year.

TDU
02-01-2014, 11:00 PM
I fly out in 7hrs... Can't wait!!! :)
TDU... our group bought tickets on Wednesday. By using hotel pick up instead of delivery, we were able to save even a little more. Our tickets ended up costing $1605. They might have gone down a little more but we were getting a little stressed about waiting any longer. It's always a crap shoot. We got ours from PrimeSport so at least we won't have to worry about them being legit. :)

Hey I did the same Friday night and got the top deck for $1400. Prices are now soaring so we did OK! I went with The Ticket Guys on eBay