Doggcow
12-30-2013, 03:03 AM
She's such an insta-win.

Irish Stout
12-30-2013, 02:18 PM
Scratching my head at this one.

Ragnar
06-26-2014, 11:31 PM
Meh. If she gets counter-jungled, early she really struggles to catch up. And if she can't create a massively oppressive lead before team-fights, she lends absolutely bupkiss to major teamfighting.

I think it's the reason you rarely see her in the LCS, and you see perennial favorites like Elise, and Lee Sin in the jungle, because even if you can't build a major lead, you can still affect the game in the 5v5 portion of the game.

oubronco
07-02-2014, 08:06 AM
?

Doggcow
07-03-2014, 03:50 AM
Meh. If she gets counter-jungled, early she really struggles to catch up. And if she can't create a massively oppressive lead before team-fights, she lends absolutely bupkiss to major teamfighting.

I think it's the reason you rarely see her in the LCS, and you see perennial favorites like Elise, and Lee Sin in the jungle, because even if you can't build a major lead, you can still affect the game in the 5v5 portion of the game.

You see Evelynn all the time in LCS though.

Ragnar
07-09-2014, 01:37 PM
I watched probably 10 games of the Super Split this weekend (Go Go Go c9!) And remember seeing 2 evelynn games. In both games, Elise and Lee Sin were banned.. Leading to an Eve vs J4 jungle both times.

myMind
07-23-2014, 11:36 PM
The google search made me feel dumber. This thread is the first hit. Top notch.

Ragnar
07-24-2014, 10:44 AM
The google search made me feel dumber. This thread is the first hit. Top notch.

That's hillarious

For those of you not in the know. Evelynn is a playable champion in the online video game League of Legends. She's a polarizing champion because when she was first released, she was game-breakingly over powered, when Riot "Balanced" Her she was game-breakingly bad, now she's back to powerful, but niche... which is where she should be.