PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't need help but we got it

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:00 PM
Thank you Dolphins and can we not take advantage this time ?

I don't see the fight in our team I would like to see.........

Love me some Broncos but they need to FINALLY fight hard.

Lose to Brady 24 up, lose to an inferior Chargers team.

Hate Brady but he fights to the bitter end. We need some of that.

Action
12-15-2013, 01:02 PM
shut the **** up.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-15-2013, 01:02 PM
Look in there eyes your going to see it.......................periods...........

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-15-2013, 01:03 PM

Yet another brilliant thread.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:04 PM
shut the **** up.

Gawd you guys are jerkoffs sometimes...........

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:05 PM
Come back to reality.........we are not Chief fans

Only get so mnay chances, haven't taken advantage when it counted yet.

Can't handle the truth

oubronco
12-15-2013, 01:06 PM
shut the **** up.

LOL Hilarious!

Archer81
12-15-2013, 01:06 PM

The Dallas game alone refutes this. There is a difference between being flat out beat because of a lack of talent and losing because you are mentally and physically exhausted on a short week.

:Broncos:

Action
12-15-2013, 01:07 PM
Come back to reality.........we are not Chief fans

Only get so mnay chances, haven't taken advantage when it counted yet.

Can't handle the truth

We are 11-3.

Again, shut the **** up you ****ing idiot. We have THE BEST RECORD IN THE AFC.

SHUT. THE. ****. UP.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:07 PM
The Dallas game alone refutes this. There is a difference between being flat out beat because of a lack of talent and losing because you are mentally and physically exhausted on a short week.

Please, when things were on the line the guys pissed down their leg.

Be honest or go be a Chiefs fan...........

Armchair Bronco
12-15-2013, 01:08 PM

Word.

DenverBound
12-15-2013, 01:08 PM
shut the **** up.

Actions best post. By far.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:09 PM
We are 11-3.

SHUT. THE. ****. UP.

Again be honest and look what happened when it counted........

You are an asshat...........

How about 05, I called that and you clowns said the same.

Stick your head in the sand moron.............

LRtagger
12-15-2013, 01:09 PM
How is our loss to an inferior division opponent worse than the Patriots loss to an inferior division opponent?

I swear, people here expect us to win every ****ing game by 40.

Good teams sometimes play like **** and lose. Our biggest threat in the AFC played like **** and lost today, too.

Archer81
12-15-2013, 01:10 PM

It appears we have differing opinions on what constitutes honesty. Denver played flat. They looked tired. They played poorly. No amount of "fight" can make someone less tired.

Action
12-15-2013, 01:12 PM
Again be honest and look what happened when it counted........

You are an asshat...........

How about 05, I called that and you clowns said the same.

Stick your head in the sand moron.............

What the **** do you mean "when it counted"? We are in the regular season you dumbass, not the playoffs. The season isn't over, so what do you mean "when it counted"?

Are we not the #1 ****ing seed in the AFC? Do we not have the best record in the AFC?

We beat the main threat in our division, the Chiefs, 2 times in 3 weeks. If we lost either of those games, they'd be in 1st place right now and we'd be 5th seed.

So what in the blue **** are you talking about what happened when it counted?

Did it completely slip your mind we are the #1 seed? How the **** do you come to the conclusion we don't come through when it counts when we are the #1 seed?

Take my advice and shut the **** up....seriously.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:13 PM
How is our loss to an inferior division opponent worse than the Patriots loss to an inferior division opponent?

I swear, people here expect us to win every ****ing game by 40.

Good teams sometimes play like **** and lose. Our biggest threat in the AFC played like **** and lost today, too.

We play like chit when it counts most...........

Same as I told you all about 05, barely beating Brady with a lot of help and last year when our defense looked all world against Chumps and we lost to playoff caliber teams.........

Instead of being honest you orange colored glasses wearing fools attack anyone for telling the truth just because you don't like it.

spiralism
12-15-2013, 01:13 PM
We got bailed the **** out. We have time to get a bit healthy now, should beat the **** out of two bad teams and then use the bye to hopefully fix up the knocks.

Nobody is going to rate us for beating Houston and Oakland should we do it, so that's hopefully a good chip on the shoulder going into the home playoff game.

DBroncos4life
12-15-2013, 01:15 PM

Shut the **** up you worthless piece of ****. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................

No one likes you or wants your ****ing worthless takes here. You are worse then KC fans.

OBF1
12-15-2013, 01:16 PM
Actions best post. By far.

I agree, just shows how much crap he posts.

Archer81
12-15-2013, 01:17 PM
1. We play like chit when it counts most...........

2.Same as I told you all about 05, barely beating Brady with a lot of help and last year when our defense looked all world against Chumps and we lost to playoff caliber teams.........

Instead of being honest you orange colored glasses wearing fools attack anyone for telling the truth just because you don't like it.

1. Both Kansas City games refute this.

Really, its perfectly fine to be less then thrilled with a team loss but the gloom and doom around here after the third loss of the year 15 weeks into the season is just ridiculous.

2. Proof of this?

theAPAOps5
12-15-2013, 01:17 PM
shut the **** up.

Well.... That escalated quickly!

scorpio
12-15-2013, 01:18 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m90zscYsFd1rbmr4wo1_1280.jpg

theAPAOps5
12-15-2013, 01:18 PM
We got bailed the **** out. We have time to get a bit healthy now, should beat the **** out of two bad teams and then use the bye to hopefully fix up the knocks.

Nobody is going to rate us for beating Houston and Oakland should we do it, so that's hopefully a good chip on the shoulder going into the home playoff game.

What do you mean we? You jumped off the bandwagon, with a parachute (your words)

24champ
12-15-2013, 01:19 PM

Same as I told you all about 05, barely beating Brady with a lot of help and last year when our defense looked all world against Chumps and we lost to playoff caliber teams.........

What the **** does 2005 have to do with this season???

LRtagger

How did the Chargers game mean the most? The patriots game today meant more to them than our Thursday game meant to us. The two biggest games the Broncos played this year they won handily. The Patriots needed to win today to take the #1 seed and lost. How is that clutch?

Action
I agree, just shows how much crap he posts.

You agree, yet you neg rep that post?

:rofl:

I can't believe you idiots waste time neg repping.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:20 PM
Shut the **** up you worthless piece of ****. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................

No one likes you or wants your ****ing worthless takes here. You are worse then KC fans.

Not here to kiss your punks ass...........

Woudn't want any of the dishonest smart asses as a friend.

That Chief comment would get your ass kicked course you would be a sweet hearrt in person ..........

Later losers............best hope Houston doens't beat us

Action
12-15-2013, 01:21 PM

Why are you saying that as if you want Houston to win?

You are a ****ing huge pile of flaming horse manure on a hot 110 degree day, my friend.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:21 PM
You agree, yet you neg rep that post?

:rofl:

I can't believe you idiots waste time neg repping.

Should be right up your stupid ass backwards world of common sense

and history along with reality don't matter.

The only thing that matters is what your stupid brain WANTS to matter

Archer81
12-15-2013, 01:23 PM

That Chief comment would get your ass kicked course you would be a sweet hearrt in person ..........

Or what? You will start these charming threads, get humiliated in it then run with your chest puffed out? You said the ridiculous thing, defend it.

Action
Does it matter if we lose though? I mean, surely we don't want to end with a 13-3 record. I'm sure some people would be ok with it so we don't have to end up 13-3.

Jetmeck
Why are you saying that as if you want Houston to win?

You are a ****ing huge pile of flaming horse manure on a hot 110 degree day, my friend.

Right Like I have ever wanted us to lose, ever.

I am saying they have the receivers now to beat us..........

and the deep throwing qb too..........

course you will just deny that reality as well..............

Go back to fantasyland you POS.....little punk ass bitch

Kid A
Other teams losing games occasionally isn't exactly getting bailed out in my book. Maybe the 2011 season with everyone else losing in the last week to let us back into the playoffs—that kind of thing is a bail out.

But this was NE losing their second division game. Denver has only lost one. Basically it amounts to NE not holding serve when they had an opening. Not an extraordinary break to catch that the Pats lose on the road to a possible playoff team.

oubronco
12-15-2013, 01:24 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/George-Costanza-Eating-Popcorn.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=k-3QjZ2zBXPaoM&tbnid=bS5gwuFwHxvyhM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgifrific.com%2Fgeorge-costanza-eating-popcorn%2F&ei=6h2uUq7SN4nE2gXe4oDYCQ&bvm=bv.57967247,d.b2I&psig=AFQjCNEbs2junJau53-3PMie5pB4xsG-xw&ust=1387229015312856)

DBroncos4life
12-15-2013, 01:25 PM

No one here would here would give you a tampon period boy. Now go back to the chiefs planet where you belong.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:25 PM
Or what? You will start these charming threads, get humiliated in it then run with your chest puffed out? You said the ridiculous thing, defend it.

Two great receivers and a deep throwing qb............

Seriously you guys have already put that game in the win column ?

Action
12-15-2013, 01:26 PM
Right Like I have ever wanted us to lose, ever.

I am saying they have the receivers now to beat us..........

and the deep throwing qb too..........

course you will just deny that reality as well..............

Go back to fantasyland you POS.....little punk ass b****

When was Houston ever part of this discussion?

I don't ever write off a team, ever. But let's be serious...what reality are you apart of? Do you realize Houston scored 3 ****ing points today?

DENVERDUI55
Hate to be honest but the New England loss doesn't change the FACT that Denver is going to be relying on these studs come playoff time. Boldin, Unrein, Lenon(WHY?), Fua, Webster, Nacho, Jammer.

Action

2 GREAT RECEIVERS?? GREAT RECEIVERS?

Please tell me, who is their 2nd great receiver?

Action
12-15-2013, 01:27 PM
Hate to be honest but the New England loss doesn't change the FACT that Denver is going to be relying on these studs come playoff time. Boldin, Unrein, Lenon(WHY?), Fua, Webster, Nacho, Jammer.

Yes, and every other team has to deal with the same **** too. Some of you REALLY need to educate yourself on other teams around the NFL.

oubronco
12-15-2013, 01:28 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/George-Costanza-Eating-Popcorn.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=k-3QjZ2zBXPaoM&tbnid=bS5gwuFwHxvyhM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgifrific.com%2Fgeorge-costanza-eating-popcorn%2F&ei=6h2uUq7SN4nE2gXe4oDYCQ&bvm=bv.57967247,d.b2I&psig=AFQjCNEbs2junJau53-3PMie5pB4xsG-xw&ust=1387229015312856).

Archer81
12-15-2013, 01:28 PM

As a Broncos fan I am always confident the team will win. To think they wont is as foreign to me as common sense appears to be for you. 10 days to work on a Houston game plan and you are actually worried the worst team in the NFL will win in a score for score game with Manning? Or do you feel the offensive performance on thursday (300 yards and 20 points in 20 minutes of game time) would be repeated?

Wow.

theAPAOps5
12-15-2013, 01:31 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/George-Costanza-Eating-Popcorn.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=k-3QjZ2zBXPaoM&tbnid=bS5gwuFwHxvyhM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgifrific.com%2Fgeorge-costanza-eating-popcorn%2F&ei=6h2uUq7SN4nE2gXe4oDYCQ&bvm=bv.57967247,d.b2I&psig=AFQjCNEbs2junJau53-3PMie5pB4xsG-xw&ust=1387229015312856)[

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:34 PM
Yes, and every other team has to deal with the same **** too. Some of you REALLY need to educate yourself on other teams around the NFL.

You need to GROW up, this isn't a I WANT MY TEAM TO WIN SO THEY WILL LEAQUE...............

We have had multiple chances to separate ourselves and ALMOST every time failed MISERABLY.........

Broncos_OTM
12-15-2013, 01:35 PM
We are 11-3.

SHUT. THE. ****. UP.
Ignore option... its your friend.

Lestat
12-15-2013, 01:36 PM
So glad Miami won. We need to close out the season with wins and hopefully New England drops a game.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:36 PM
As a Broncos fan I am always confident the team will win. To think they wont is as foreign to me as common sense appears to be for you. 10 days to work on a Houston game plan and you are actually worried the worst team in the NFL will win in a score for score game with Manning? Or do you feel the offensive performance on thursday (300 yards and 20 points in 20 minutes of game time) would be repeated?

Wow.

Defensively yes it will be repeated, if the offense is slowed much.......

there is your recipe for disaster

Archer81
12-15-2013, 01:37 PM
You need to GROW up, this isn't a I WANT MY TEAM TO WIN SO THEY WILL LEAQUE...............

We have had multiple chances to separate ourselves and ALMOST every time failed MISERABLY.........

11-3. #1 seed in the AFC, 1st in the AFC West.

Are you seriously upset that Denver alone controls their own playoff future? We could completely implode the next two weeks and still make the playoffs. You need to settle down.

Broncos_OTM

Wow.

Did you pull this super fan card when we had mcdaniels

Jetmeck
So glad Miami won. We need to close out the season with wins and hopefully New England drops a game.

Absolutely take advantage of the help we just got

DBroncos4life

Man if only we would have won every game this year we would be in first place in the AFC. You need to shut the **** up. This is the NFL not I think my team shouldn't ever lose a game league.

Action

Miserably huh? We haven't lost a game by more than 1 score all season long. What is this "miserably" are you talking about?

Or is that some "common sense" and "reality" you're talking about?

stoxman
12-15-2013, 01:38 PM

Everyone needs to give this short week bull**** excuse a rest.

Chargers ALSO had a short week AND had to travel and they got it done.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:39 PM
No one here would here would give you a tampon period boy. Now go back to the chiefs planet where you belong.

Keep it up, come on.............

Action
12-15-2013, 01:40 PM

And so the **** what? It was a scenario that is not relevant to 90% of the season and 100% of the playoffs.

I wouldn't start making playoff predictions off a team performance of 3 days of rest and game planning.

DBroncos4life
Keep it up, come on.............

I bet you say that to yourself A LOT

Jetmeck
Miserably huh? We haven't lost a game by more than 1 score all season long. What is this "miserably" are you talking about?

Or is that some "common sense" and "reality" you're talking about?

When its in front of you and you can see and take advantage and distance yourself from the pack.

I dunno when you can't beat a good team with a winning record....that kind of thing...............Chiefs don't count.

Action
12-15-2013, 01:41 PM
Absolutely take advantage of the help we just got

Well no **** sherlock. What else are we gonna do? Not play next week? :rofl:

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:41 PM
I bet you say that to yourself A LOT

Keep running your mouth troll boy

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:42 PM
Well no **** sherlock. What else are we gonna do? Not play next week? :rofl:

Not in your world, we already won.

Archer81

They also ran the ball 40 times. That was their game plan. Shorten the game. They tried the same exact thing in the game in SD and it did not work. So the difference was...a short week.

But by all means, keep thinking SD came up with some brilliant plan to stop the Broncos.

DBroncos4life
When its in front of you and you can see and take advantage and distance yourself from the pack.

I dunno when you can't beat a good team with a winning record....that kind of thing...............Chiefs don't count.

Sweeping your favorite team doesn't count now? Come on..........

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:43 PM
And so the **** what? It was a scenario that is not relevant to 90% of the season and 100% of the playoffs.

I wouldn't start making playoff predictions off a team performance of 3 days of rest and game planning.

I don't know, maybe because we lost to a sub 500 team at home...............

DUMBASS

DBroncos4life
12-15-2013, 01:43 PM
Keep running your mouth troll boy

Keep trying to keep it up limp dick bastard boy.

Action
12-15-2013, 01:44 PM

Why do Chiefs not count? are they not an NFL team? Are they not in our division and did we not have to play them twice?

You do realize, of the 14 games we've played this season, only 5 teams have a losing record?

Damn it son, you are a moron. :rofl:

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:44 PM
They also ran the ball 40 times. That was their game plan. Shorten the game. They tried the same exact thing in the game in SD and it did not work. So the difference was...a short week.

But by all means, keep thinking SD came up with some brilliant plan to stop the Broncos.

eXCEPT MR. BRILLIANT THEY BOTH HAD SHORT WEEKS...........

They beat us period. No excuses

Archer81
12-15-2013, 01:45 PM

Dallas has a winning record. Baltimore has a winning record. KC has a winning record, Eagles have a winning record...Denver is 5-2 in games this year against teams with winning records.

Jetmeck
Why do Chiefs not count? are they not an NFL team? Are they not in our division and did we not have to play them twice?

You do realize, of the 14 games we've played this season, only 5 teams have a losing record?

Damn it son, you are a moron. :rofl:

Not when we played them were there five teams.........

Chiefs are not a real threat to win much and we all know it..........

Difference is they won't acknowledge any of their faults, like you .....

BroncsCheer
Jetmeck has gone full retard

Action
I don't know, maybe because we lost to a sub 500 team at home...............

DUMBASS

It was our 2nd time playing a division opponent. Let's not act like San Diego isn't a competitive team.

...... .. ............... ...........................

horse manure!

Archer81
12-15-2013, 01:46 PM
eXCEPT MR. BRILLIANT THEY BOTH HAD SHORT WEEKS...........

They beat us period. No excuses

You are still here? Thought you were done posting until after we lose to Houston.

Jetmeck
Dallas has a winning record. Baltimore has a winning record. KC has a winning record, Eagles have a winning record...Denver is 5-2 in games this year against teams with winning records.

Do any of those teams look all that good to you ?

Be honest

Action

I acknowledge the Broncos faults just as much as any other team. You think the Broncos are supposed to win every ****ing game or something?

Every team has faults. You are over exaggerating the Broncos faults.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:47 PM
It was our 2nd time playing a division opponent. Let's not act like San Diego isn't a competitive team.

...... .. ............... ...........................

horse manure!

Deflect................haha

Action

Be honest

What team does look good to you ****head?

Jetmeck
I acknowledge the Broncos faults just as much as any other team. You think the Broncos are supposed to win every ****ing game or something?

Every team has faults. You are over exaggerating the Broncos faults.

Haven't even pointed out a fault specifically.

YOUR ACTING LIKE WE HAVE NO FAULTS AND ATTACK ANYONE

SAYING OTHERWISE..................

Action
12-15-2013, 01:48 PM
Deflect................haha

deflect? kind of like what you've been doing to all of my posts?

You are such a ****ing idiot.

Do you think a team has to go 16-0 in order to win or some ****?

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:49 PM
What team does look good to you ****head?

Nobody is a dominating team this year, still doens't change our problems.

Archer81

Be honest

You seem to think it is easy to have a winning record in the NFL. And what is your definition of a good team? Teams you arbitrarily determine are good to prove your point? You insisted the Broncos have not beat anyone "good". Records are a good indicator of a "good" team.

5-2 in those games. You are being overly emotional after a single loss, like it somehow impacts the rest of the season.

Action
Haven't even pointed out a fault specifically.

Oh you haven't? So what about those posts talking about Broncos can't win a game when it matters?

Just shut the **** up.

Jetmeck
deflect? kind of like what you've been doing to all of my posts?

You are such a ****ing idiot.

Do you think a team has to go 16-0 in order to win or some ****?

Chicken chit big mouth wearing orange glasses............

Your the idiot...........

rolandftw
Nobody in the AFC looks great. Denver has as good of a shot as anyone. Beat two bad teams, and the road to the SB goes through Denver.

With that said, I'm not confident Denver wins out.

Miss I.
12-15-2013, 01:50 PM
<object width="410" height="341" id="veohFlashPlayer" name="veohFlashPlayer"><param name="movie" value="http://www.veoh.com/swf/webplayer/WebPlayer.swf?version=AFrontend.5.7.0.1434&permalinkId=v16039034KRFprghT&player=videodetailsembedded&videoAutoPlay=0&id=anonymous"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.veoh.com/swf/webplayer/WebPlayer.swf?version=AFrontend.5.7.0.1434&permalinkId=v16039034KRFprghT&player=videodetailsembedded&videoAutoPlay=0&id=anonymous" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="410" height="341" id="veohFlashPlayerEmbed" name="veohFlashPlayerEmbed"></embed></object><br /><font size="1">Watch <a href="http://www.veoh.com/watch/v16039034KRFprghT">John Belushi - With A Little Help From My Friend</a> in <a href="http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/comedy">Comedy</a> | View More <a href="http://www.veoh.com">Free Videos Online at Veoh.com</a></font>

Action
12-15-2013, 01:50 PM
Nobody is a dominating team this year, still doens't change our problems.

What the **** is dominating? going undefeated?

Seahawks are pretty close to being a dominate team this year, and they too have had their fair of losing players.

You are an absolute moron.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:52 PM
Oh you haven't? So what about those posts talking about Broncos can't win a game when it matters?

Just shut the **** up.

Ok that would be a heart and character flaw, something you would know about.............

Or a performance issue..........do you have that as well ?

Action
12-15-2013, 01:53 PM
Ok that would be a heart and character flaw, something you would know about.............

Or a performance issue..........do you have that as well ?
Oh my goodness we are talking about heart and character now.

You have gone full blown retard.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:53 PM
What the **** is dominating? going undefeated?

Seahawks are pretty close to being a dominate team this year, and they too have had their fair of losing players.

You are an absolute moron.

Again you show your lack of knowledge...........

Seahags have been up and down all year as well.

Pundits headlines,,,,is that all you know ?

Action
12-15-2013, 01:55 PM
Again you should your lack of knowledge...........

I don't think you know what a dominate team for NFL standards is. That's why everyone is calling you a moron.

THere is no such thing as a team that doesn't go up and down through a season. Unless you're the 2007 patriots, where they went down in the SB.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:55 PM
Oh my goodness we are talking about heart and character now.

You have gone full blown retard.

Does that run in your family as well............

You come in with your lack of understanding we actually do have problems and jump on anyone wanting to discuss it because YOU THE ALMIGHTY SAY WE ARE PERFECT.

Yet you wanna talk about retards... why don't we talk about assholes and the problems you have personnally ?

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 01:57 PM
I don't think you know what a dominate team for NFL standards is. That's why everyone is calling you a moron.

THere is no such thing as a team that doesn't go up and down through a season. Unless you're the 2007 patriots, where they went down in the SB.

Really cause there is not a dominate team, no one has been

CONSISTENT...............understand that word.

Morons, **** you all.

Punks and assholes bar one or two of you.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
KC is the bigger problem than the pats. Keeping the 1 seed won't matter if they can't win the division. It's a must these next 2 are wins.

Miss I.
could be worse, try being a browns fan...poor bastards.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tRBDMMVctu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PNfAtHM4Ktk?list=UU-hIWIOWwU7Eyuf9yg7BMKg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kaylore
12-15-2013, 01:59 PM

Morons, **** you all.

Punks and a-holes bar one or two of you.

Which two? Inquiring minds want to know...

Dr. Broncenstein
Chicken chit big mouth wearing orange glasses............

Your the idiot...........

You are the worst poster on this board. You have zero redeeming qualities and are an affront to humanity. Nobody gives a shiat what you think outside of the amusement that arises when you are b!tchslapped in your own retarded threads. But carry on with hurling your own feces.......... it's entertaining and less of a pain in the ass than a trip to the zoo to watch a similar spectacle.

Action
Does that run in your family as well............

You come in with your lack of understanding we actually do have problems and jump on anyone wanting to discuss it because YOU THE ALMIGHTY SAY WE ARE PERFECT.

Yet you wanna talk about retards... why don't we talk about a-holes and the problems you have personnally ?

No one said we are perfect. No ONE.

So what reality are you making up for yourself right now?

Shanon Sharpe just said he thinks Seahawks are the most dominate team in the NFL this season from week 1 - 15. I guess he has a lack of knowledge too.

You ****in idiot Hilarious!

bronc_fan23
12-15-2013, 02:00 PM
Again you show your lack of knowledge...........

Pundits headlines,,,,is that all you know ?

They've hardly been up and down. They've mostly been up, they only have two losses, most recent being @SF, and have won games where they have played like crap.

If any team is so called "dominant" it's been the Seahawks. Doesn't mean squat come playoff time, of course.

enjolras
12-15-2013, 02:01 PM
Congrats mods. Your refusal to actually moderate has left this place unreadable.

Action
12-15-2013, 02:01 PM

Morons, **** you all.

Punks and a-holes bar one or two of you.

But we best hope Houston doesn't win right? Because they have 2 GREAT WRs and a deep throwing QB...? You still haven't told me who their GREAT WRs are ****head...

Let's make an account bet...Houston wins, I leave, Denver wins, you leave...?

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 02:02 PM
Some of you need an attitude adjustment, your way overdue.

Not even going to be honest about our team problems and

then jump on someone wanting to talk.

This is nothing new here, seen it fro years but you would think

people would learn.

I pointed out 05 , barely beating PATS IN playoff.

I pointed last year, our great defense looking bad against playoff teams.

I was right both times, didn't want to be but I was.

I want to get over this hump but most of you idiots want to ignore the problems and stick your head up your ass.

You youngins need to think about this.

crush17
Shut the **** up

Kaylore

people would learn.

I want to get over this hump but most of you idiots want to ignore the problems and stick your head up your ass.

Thanks, Dad.

Broncos_OTM
12-15-2013, 02:03 PM
Congrats mods. Your refusal to actually moderate has left this place unreadable.

The mods have been doing there own trolling. It is what it is.. thunder dome

Two instances So cal and his gutleas pat bowlen schtick
And archer and the roster thread.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 02:04 PM
But we best hope Houston doesn't win right? Because they have 2 GREAT WRs and a deep throwing QB...? You still haven't told me who their GREAT WRs are ****head...

Let's make an account bet...Houston wins, I leave, Denver wins, you leave...?

Johnson and they have a really really good rook second receiver.

Look it up if you doubt.

No I won't bet we lose.............

Action
12-15-2013, 02:05 PM

people would learn.

Man shut the **** up. You didn't point out ****. Defense looking bad against playoff teams?

Did you see the beat down Denver D gave the Ravens last year in the regular season? They pretty much scored 3 points all game until garbage time in the 4th.

did you call them doing well in the play offs? I think not.

If you were as smart as you say you are, you'd be rich off betting games in Vegas right now. But you're not. You're a ****in bum with toilet paper as an avatar.

DBroncos4life
12-15-2013, 02:05 PM

people would learn.

If everyone thinks you are trash it is probably not you that has the problem right limp dick? Open your eyes if they aren't cum stained shut from a busy day of work.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 02:06 PM
Thanks, Dad.

Well to be honest you are a good poster very knowledgable.

Very little smartass was passed on from your parents.

Most here its the opposite.

Their daddy needs to take them behind the woodshed.

oubronco
12-15-2013, 02:06 PM

It's quite entertaining actually

Action
12-15-2013, 02:07 PM
Johnson and they have a really really good rook second receiver.

Look it up if you doubt.

No I won't bet we lose.............

Really really good? so first you said GREAT, now he's really really good?

So good you don't know his name? And you're telling me WHAT about lack of knowledge?

Hilarious!

Dr. Broncenstein
12-15-2013, 02:07 PM
http://www.e271.net/~marina/dynamitemonkey.jpg

What posting in a Jetmeck thread might look like............

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 02:09 PM
If everyone thinks you are trash it is probably not you that has the problem right limp dick? Open your eyes if they aren't cum stained shut from a busy day of work.

Keep trolling........best you got.

When the homophobic comments come out it makes you wonder

what is he thinking about ?

Miss I.
12-15-2013, 02:11 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-19692-Best-Part-of-the-Internet-Boun-BWG5.gif

DBroncos4life
12-15-2013, 02:12 PM
Keep trolling........best you got.

When the homophobic comments come out it makes you wonder

what is he thinking about ?

Says the limp dick troll with daddy issues.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 02:12 PM
Really really good? so first you said GREAT, now he's really really good?

So good you don't know his name? And you're telling me WHAT about lack of knowledge?

Hilarious!

Yes the kid will make his presence known against our bad defense.

DBroncos4life
12-15-2013, 02:13 PM

He's so good you can't even google his name.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 02:13 PM
Says the limp dick troll with daddy issues.

So you bring out homo, daddy and dick remarks ?

Want to tell everyone here more or maybe you should

shut up now ?

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 02:14 PM
He's so good you can't even google his name.

Don't want to, I'm not lying.

You losers think I give a chit what you think.........

Well documented I don't

Action
12-15-2013, 02:14 PM

So good you still don't know his name. You are the idiots of all idiots.

So what's this kid gonna do? Past 5 weeks he's had 10 receptions 0 touchdowns. But he's a GREAT WR.

I know who he is. I've been following him all season long and you are VASTLY overrating him.

So, please, let me know, right now...since you are so great at predictions...what is your prediction of what he will do? SO I can pull this **** up after the game and see how great your predictions are.

Or are you just generalizing and throwing **** at the wall?

Action
12-15-2013, 02:16 PM
Well documented I don't

Well documented?

You've been responding throughout the whole thread and have said things like "**** you all"... thats pretty well documented...

Action
12-15-2013, 02:19 PM
Jetmeck

http://imageshack.com/a/img802/4200/lp4d.gif

Jetmeck attempting to make a thread:

http://i.imgur.com/B5289wv.gif

DBroncos4life
Don't want to, I'm not lying.

You losers think I give a chit what you think.........

Well documented I don't

Yet here you are starting a thread telling us how much you don't care. Loser.

Miss I.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9Mz3phr6apE?list=UUew5br5cO1ZKO7Z_F1WA8Bg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Action
12-15-2013, 02:22 PM
Jetmeck in his attempt at being a insightful poster

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1060412/sYYgS.gif

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 02:22 PM
Yet here you are starting a thread telling us how much you don't care. Loser.

Sometimes you do get people wanting to talk football on a message board..........

Most times its assholes like you though.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 02:23 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9Mz3phr6apE?list=UUew5br5cO1ZKO7Z_F1WA8Bg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thread related, yes

Action
12-15-2013, 02:23 PM
Sometimes you do get people wanting to talk football on a message board..........

Most times its a-holes like you though.

Jetmeck trying to talk about football on a message board

http://i1.wp.com/www.sopitas.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/robford.gif

DBroncos4life
12-15-2013, 02:24 PM

Most times its a-holes like you though.

You really must think people like you. ROFL! It's funny because 100% of your threads end up like this.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-15-2013, 02:24 PM
You guys keep making fun of jetmeck, but you'll be happy when fox reads his concerns to the team on Monday

DBroncos4life
12-15-2013, 02:25 PM
You want to talk football, yet you won't even take a second to google the Texans rookie WR's name.

Action
12-15-2013, 02:26 PM
You guys keep making fun of jetmeck, but you'll be happy when fox reads his concerns to the team on Monday

How we even know what that will consist of?

DBroncos4life
12-15-2013, 02:27 PM

I bet he knows who Hopkins is.

Archer81
12-15-2013, 02:27 PM
The mods have been doing there own trolling. It is what it is.. thunder dome

Two instances So cal and his gutleas pat bowlen schtick
And archer and the roster thread.

Disagreeing about the need for an offseason thread a day after a loss is not trolling, no matter how inclined you are to believe it. This current thread is proof that some Bronco fans cannot handle losses, even if the immediate result is no change in standing or seeding.

But as you said, it takes all kinds.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Disagreeing about the need for an offseason thread a day after a loss is not trolling, no matter how inclined you are to believe it. This current thread is proof that some Bronco fans cannot handle losses, even if the immediate result is no change in standing or seeding.

But as you said, it takes all kinds.

22k posts and yet you have learned so little.

Thus thread proves beyond a shadow of a doubt we have no problems

whatsoever ..................

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 02:30 PM
I bet he knows who Hopkins is.

Deandre or something like that..........

More than enough to give our secondary fits

Action
12-15-2013, 02:30 PM

Jetmeck attempting to tell someone that they don't have knowledge and haven't learned anything

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/25-dunk-fail-disappointed-coach-basketball-fail-gifs.gif

Action
12-15-2013, 02:32 PM

Stat Prediction? You know, since you are the Nostradamus of football predictions? You've been doing it since 2005 right? :rofl:

Jetmeck
Jetmeck attempting to tell someone that they don't have knowledge and haven't learned anything

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/25-dunk-fail-disappointed-coach-basketball-fail-gifs.gif

Another dumb vid which has nothing to do with this thread, you should be proud.

You truly are about 25 ?

DBroncos4life

Finally decided it was time to google the guys name so you could look like you had a ****ing clue. Congrats.

Archer81

This thread proves you have no idea what you are mumbling about. You are upset, but cannot adequately verbalize it. So instead you ramble on about what a good team is, how horrible we are, our probable loss to the Texans because of a WR of theirs you cannot name and how agreeing with you means we really, really understand. To disagree means our fathers did not beat us enough as children.

There it is. A summation of your thread for those who do not wish to wade through 7 pages of this thread.

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 02:33 PM
good one.........

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 02:34 PM
This thread proves you have no idea what you are mumbling about. You are upset, but cannot adequately verbalize it. So instead you ramble on about what a good team is, how horrible we are, our probable loss to the Texans because of a WR of theirs you cannot name and how agreeing with you means we really, really understand. To disagree means our fathers did not beat us enough as children.

There it is. A summation of your thread for those who do not wish to wade through 7 pages of this thread.

It proves you also believe all is well in Bronco land...........

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 02:35 PM
Finally decided it was time to google the guys name so you could look like you had a ****ing clue. Congrats.

As I have siad don't give a chit what you think..........I wasn't lying.

Johnson and him will be hard to stop with our defense.

DBroncos4life
12-15-2013, 02:36 PM
You do know that Hopkins has been banged up and has really struggled the last few games right? He has just 10 catches in his last 5 games and that is on 24 targets.

Action
good one.........

Must feel kind of lonely huh?

http://www.businessinsider.com/image/4fdb51186bb3f7045d000005/kupchak.gif

Dr. Broncenstein
Johnson and him. Lol.

Jetmeck

I love the BIG feeling you have of yourself..........thanks for sharing

Action
12-15-2013, 02:37 PM
Out.

http://i.imgur.com/s3l81MU.gif

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 02:37 PM
Must feel kind of lonely huh?

http://www.businessinsider.com/image/4fdb51186bb3f7045d000005/kupchak.gif

Really three others agreed wit me...........

a thousand assholes mean nothing........world is full of them.

Lets be honest you clowns enjoy this BS

Archer81
12-15-2013, 02:39 PM
I love the BIG feeling you have of yourself..........thanks for sharing

Welcome. You still have no idea what I am talking about though.

DBroncos4life
12-15-2013, 02:40 PM
Really three others agreed wit me...........

a thousand a-holes mean nothing........world is full of them.

Lets be honest you clowns enjoy this BS

3 out of the 30 that posted in this thread agreed with you. :rofl: The other 27 are just ass holes.

Archer81
12-15-2013, 02:43 PM

When have I said that? When have I intimated that? The team has issues. Despite those issues, they are 11-3. So what exactly am I supposed to do? Tear out my hair? Give a funeral ululation? Start ****ty threads with way too many ellipsis separating my points?

Is that better? Do I need to act like the old asshole on a porch yelling at kids on my lawn?

Am I doing it right?

oubronco
12-15-2013, 02:44 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/George-Costanza-Eating-Popcorn.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=k-3QjZ2zBXPaoM&tbnid=bS5gwuFwHxvyhM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgifrific.com%2Fgeorge-costanza-eating-popcorn%2F&ei=6h2uUq7SN4nE2gXe4oDYCQ&bvm=bv.57967247,d.b2I&psig=AFQjCNEbs2junJau53-3PMie5pB4xsG-xw&ust=1387229015312856)

Jetmeck
12-15-2013, 02:54 PM
When have I said that? When have I intimated that? The team has issues. Despite those issues, they are 11-3. So what exactly am I supposed to do? Tear out my hair? Give a funeral ululation? Start ****ty threads with way too many ellipsis separating my points?

Is that better? Do I need to act like the old a-hole on a porch yelling at kids on my lawn?

Am I doing it right?

Let me point out the obvious.

You don't pile on anyone being honest about the team's problems.

Unless you want to prove you were not taught anything as a child.

Especially when in this case I was right in 05 and last year.

I understand being touchy about the team but if we are what

everyone believes then we should be not be in need of help.

I sincerely hope we don't falter again but again in all honesty I

would not be surprised if we did.

PS. Don't give a chit what anyone here thinks about me personally.

This is about our team.

Archer81
12-15-2013, 03:01 PM
Let me point out the obvious.

You don't pile on anyone being honest about the team's problems.

Unless you want to prove you were not taught anything as a child.

1. Especially when in this case I was right in 05 and last year.

2. I understand being touchy about the team but if we are what

everyone believes then we should be not be in need of help.

I sincerely hope we don't falter again but again in all honesty I

would not be surprised if we did.

PS. 3. Don't give a chit what anyone here thinks about me personally.

This is about our team.

1. Proof of this? What thread did you say this?

2. We were not in need of help. We are in the playoffs. Everything other than that is gravy. We have the opportunity to win these next two games and secure the AFC West and the 1 seed in the playoffs. The SD loss did not change anything, much like the Patriots loss a few weeks back did not change anything.

3. People who say this, over and over, clearly do give a ****.

Cito Pelon
12-15-2013, 03:06 PM
We are 11-3.

SHUT. THE. ****. UP.

11-3 isn't jack****. Win a playoff game, then I'll be impressed. Right now, because they were one and done last year, the team are losers. Pretty simple.

Action
12-15-2013, 03:08 PM
11-3 isn't jack****. Win a playoff game, then I'll be impressed. Right now, because they were one and done last year, the team are losers. Pretty simple.

So regardless if we were 11-3 or 8-6...doesn't matter we are still losers.

Good to know.

24champ
12-15-2013, 03:11 PM
http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s372/batchicky9/holy%20animated%20gifs%20batman/bth_guspopcorn_zps5e464924.gif

wolf754life
12-15-2013, 03:12 PM
fanboys get mad easy when the company line is NOT touted

errand
12-15-2013, 03:13 PM

amazing how you tell others to go root for another team, when you're the one in here whining about an 11-3 team that is one game up with two to go ???

Cito Pelon
12-15-2013, 03:14 PM

Is that better? Do I need to act like the old a-hole on a porch yelling at kids on my lawn?

Am I doing it right?

Yeah, you're doing it exactly right. Soon as some kid gets on your Bronco lawn, you have a conniption.

errand
12-15-2013, 03:16 PM

Like I've told other pseudo-fans like yourself - there are 31 other teams :clown:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVH8j-XtvNUgirKUyYhWQqYDHb9MwXbOcq5rfUI11DEci3gI18yA

SonOfLe-loLang
12-15-2013, 03:18 PM
So regardless if we were 11-3 or 8-6...doesn't matter we are still losers.

Good to know.

Unrealistic expectations have made this season nearly Unenjoyable around here. Unless the broncos are perfect, they suck.

Yes the broncos aren't perfect, yes they probably won't win the Super Bowl, but enough of the bs "this team has no fire" bs. Not everything can be chalked up to poor effort

And for the people who say "at least NE fights," if we lost to Miami in the same fashion, you'd just b**** at home much Peyton sucks

Just calm the **** down

DBroncos4life
12-15-2013, 03:22 PM
amazing how you tell others to go root for another team, when you're the one in here whining about an 11-3 team that is one game up with two to go ???

NE is now has to win a road game vs a team they lost to twice last year and he is freaking out about us playing the Texans LOL

oubronco
12-15-2013, 03:30 PM

Archer81

Says the dude who ONLY shows up after we lose.

errand
KC is the bigger problem than the pats. Keeping the 1 seed won't matter if they can't win the division. It's a must these next 2 are wins.

something that is amazingly lost on many posters here...

We still need to win out in order to win the division.

B-Large
12-15-2013, 03:39 PM
Unrealistic expectations have made this season nearly Unenjoyable around here. Unless the broncos are perfect, they suck.

Yes the broncos aren't perfect, yes they probably won't win the Super Bowl, but enough of the bs "this team has no fire" bs. Not everything can be chalked up to poor effort

And for the people who say "at least NE fights," if we lost to Miami in the same fashion, you'd just b**** at home much Peyton sucks

Just calm the **** down

It's funny, when I watch the game I expect to roll and dominate winning by 20 plus each outing.... But you're right, were spoiled and unrealistic right now... We've lost 7 games likely in that last 33... Think a raiders, bills, Jax fan would take that kind of **** record.... In a heartbeat.

And this team has a good of chance as the other 11 come January to hoist the trophy... Again, Whoda thought the Ravens would win in Denver, then New England then a Super Bowl... You have to be kidding!!

Thank you New England... Now let's win out, rest up, pray for a miracle on Defense, and got on with our business... Shall we?

B-Large
12-15-2013, 03:41 PM
something that is amazingly lost on many posters here...

We still need to win out in order to win the division.

You have to like our chances given the teams we play... If we don't win out, there is on the mirror to look at...

Triple Andre Johnson, and maybe put another guy on him... Lol..

We got this

errand
12-15-2013, 03:49 PM

well, we are 11-3, in first place, and hold the top seed in the AFC, so yeah. But don't worry man, the Broncos will eventually lose another game one day so you can toot your horn

errand
12-15-2013, 03:50 PM
As I have siad don't give a chit what you think..........I wasn't lying.

Johnson and him will be hard to stop with our defense.

I swear this happens every time a union member gets on the damn internets...

errand
12-15-2013, 03:52 PM
3 out of the 30 that posted in this thread agreed with you. :rofl: The other 27 are just a-holes.

Now he's sounding like Rev.....

errand
12-15-2013, 03:55 PM
When have I said that? When have I intimated that? The team has issues. Despite those issues, they are 11-3. So what exactly am I supposed to do? Tear out my hair? Give a funeral ululation?

Ok, I have to ask...what is a funeral ululation?

errand
12-15-2013, 03:56 PM

"Believe it or not George isn't at home....just leave a message after the beep"

Kaylore
12-15-2013, 03:59 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/159596/loud-noises-o.gif

OBF1
Watching the Dallas / Green bay game and it sounds like a home game for the Packers in Dallas.

errand

Yep, just like whiny doom and gloom clowns believe they're thinking outside the box and being objective.

TheReverend
Now he's sounding like Rev.....

^ this is how errand earns his "self-esteem"

errand
12-15-2013, 04:07 PM
You have to like our chances given the teams we play... If we don't win out, there is on the mirror to look at...

Triple Andre Johnson, and maybe put another guy on him... Lol..

We got this

On any given Sunday....

Nobody thinks it's going to be a cakewalk the next two weeks....but to talk all kinds of doom and gloom when we're 11-3? this is where JetMeck comes across like a moron.

all we truly know is that the Broncos will finish somewhere between 13-3 and 11-5.

Archer81
12-15-2013, 04:09 PM
Ok, I have to ask...what is a funeral ululation?

High pitched wailing.

errand
12-15-2013, 04:10 PM
^ this is how errand earns his "self-esteem"

Nope....

Just pointing out that Jetmeck calling people who disagree with him a-holes and patting himself on the back because like minded people agreed with him in this thread is straight out of your playbook.

errand
12-15-2013, 04:13 PM
High pitched wailing.

Learn something new every day...

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdKFeu4tqdqbxsKXINm5fk_xlOfjkPz fijfPVu_hkPECRhV7Uv

TheReverend
12-15-2013, 04:19 PM
Nope....

Just pointing out that Jetmeck calling people who disagree with him a-holes and patting himself on the back because like minded people agreed with him in this thread is straight out of your playbook.

Don't you feel your time is better spent putting in some more time working on your shrine to me, or is that already pretty completed and plateaued by now?

scorpio
12-16-2013, 01:43 PM
I am dumber for having read this thread. And I only read two pages.

Jetmeck
12-16-2013, 01:50 PM
Nope....

It's a click like high school especially very few of you are far out of high school. Its a popularity contest.

Rather be right than feel like I gotta fit in. Like being an outsider.

This team has major issues, only thing making them even remotely
acceptable is the fact that other teams are also screwed up.

I was right in 05 and right last year..........hope for the best but it don't change the facts at all.

Just cause your little third grade click don't like the truth I will keep bringing it..............

Bashed me in o5 and last year...........least I am honest about our team.

For you personally you know exactly what I think of you.

But I don't feel the need to run around in every thread telling your dumbass..............thats the difference.

DBroncos4life
12-16-2013, 02:45 PM
Jet you should just start threads in tis room and save the mods work.

Jetmeck
12-16-2013, 06:12 PM
Jet you should just start threads in tis room and save the mods work.

Thanks to you.............how proud you must be.

Just had to come back for more.........

theAPAOps5
12-16-2013, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Action

Damn it son, you are a moron.

This may be the dumbest thing the house retard has said to date. Because the teams with winning records didn't have winning records when we played them their winning record is irrelevant.

Holy **** this guy is ****ing stupid.

DBroncos4life
12-16-2013, 08:02 PM
Thanks to you.............how proud you must be.

Just had to come back for more.........

**** threads go in the butt. You might as well just start your **** threads here.

Jetmeck
12-16-2013, 09:08 PM
**** threads go in the butt. You might as well just start your **** threads here.

As I said you should be proud as your parents are of you......

Post those PMs you lied about yet..........?

Liar on top of everything else.

Jetmeck
12-16-2013, 09:12 PM
This may be the dumbest thing the house retard has said to date. Because the teams with winning records didn't have winning records when we played them their winning record is irrelevant.

Holy **** this guy is ****ing stupid.

Really so even a retard like you felt the need to pile on does not understand a team playing well versus one that is not..............the fact that they did or did not have a winning record when we played them tells amonst other things how said team is playing.

Kinda basic freakin stuff........... stupid

Did your mom **** your uncle, otherwise how could you possibly be this stupid........?

DBroncos4life
12-16-2013, 09:20 PM
As I said you should be proud as your parents are of you......

Post those PMs you lied about yet..........?

Liar on top of everything else.

You sure do like to talk about peoples families a lot limp dick.

Jetmeck
12-16-2013, 09:22 PM
You sure do like to talk about peoples families a lot limp dick.

Cry me a river you POS, you started this BS.

Go out tonight and have those drinks, run that big mouth......

Unfreakin believable you have the audacity to complain about anything I have said.................

DBroncos4life
12-16-2013, 09:24 PM
Cry me a river you POS, you started this BS.

Go out tonight and have those drinks, run that big mouth......

I'm not crying about it I'm just going to enjoy it getting your dumb ****ing ass banned.

Jetmeck
12-16-2013, 09:25 PM
Try it ..I have everything you posted saved. I get banned your gone as well.

Run to the mods........

Jetmeck
12-16-2013, 09:26 PM
Typical chicken chit type....

Start the problem then run to mommy

DBroncos4life
12-16-2013, 09:27 PM
Try it ..I have everything you posted saved. I get banned your gone as well.

Run to the mods........

Lol you dumb ****.

Jetmeck
12-16-2013, 09:29 PM
Lol you dumb ****.

Get life you freakin loser.

I'd bet you been in jail multiple times, hence the all the homo comments...........

DBroncos4life
12-16-2013, 09:31 PM
Typical chicken chit type....

Start the problem then run to mommy

You're the problem retard. That is why people hate anything you have to say. How ****ing ssssssllllloooowwww are you

DBroncos4life
12-16-2013, 09:33 PM
Get life you freakin loser.

I'd bet you been in jail multiple times, hence the all the homo comments...........

I bet you went to first grade multiple of times hence poor understanding on how to use a ****ing period.

DBroncos4life
12-22-2013, 06:22 PM
You will be happy to know that the other guy was held to just one catch for 8 yards............