PDA

View Full Version : The OM...kinda sucks

mennonite
12-13-2013, 02:22 AM
Is it just my imagination or is there a huge amount of spamming by trolls lately? Every thread is chock full of b.s.

Get it together guys.

errand
12-13-2013, 05:19 AM
LOL....yeah, that ain't gonna happen. This place always melts down whenever the Broncos lose.

B-Large
12-13-2013, 06:15 AM
Just don't reply to the them, they will lose interest if you don't respond.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-13-2013, 06:16 AM
Just don't reply to the them, they will lose interest if you don't respond.

Except that never happens. Dunno why they just don't get banned

B-Large
12-13-2013, 06:33 AM
Except that never happens. Dunno why they just don't get banned

The mods are like a Denver Broncos roster on a Thursday night... mailing it in....

theAPAOps5
12-13-2013, 06:38 AM
Is it just my imagination or is there a huge amount of spamming by trolls lately? Every thread is chock full of b.s.

Get it together guys.

There have been some new trolls lately that have really tainted the place. The ignore feature does help, but doesn't solve the entire problem. They are never going to get rid of trolls, it's not the OM way. The freedom we enjoy here is going to lead to trolls, but I prefer the freedom over tighter modding

Kaylore
12-13-2013, 06:56 AM
If I had my druthers, I would first point out that finally I know what a druther is and show it to those around me to inspect and appreciate. And then I would get a little more strict with keeping the trolls back and also the personal attacks. I think this place gets lame when we start eating each other. It's not fun.

Crushaholic
12-13-2013, 07:00 AM
If I had my druthers, I would first point out that finally I know what a druther is and show it to those around me to inspect and appreciate. And then I would get a little more strict with keeping the trolls back and also the personal attacks. I think this place gets lame when we start eating each other. It's not fun.

That's the real problem. Broncos fans are e-fighting other Broncos fans, after a disappointing loss. People are stabbing each other, in the parking lot. The opposing fan trolls can be ignored. They are irrelevant...

mennonite
12-13-2013, 07:24 AM
Meh, I think I'll just take a break till after the next game.

Tombstone RJ
12-13-2013, 07:40 AM
with mods like SoCal, why is this surprising to anyone?

Crushaholic
12-13-2013, 07:48 AM
TJ outlined the rules, for the OM. I think the mods are erring on the side of caution, unless a specific rule is broken. There is no rule against just being a dumb opposing fan...

DarkHorse30
12-13-2013, 07:50 AM
with mods like SoCal, why is this surprising to anyone?

Bingo

CHEF LUIGI
12-13-2013, 08:04 AM
anyone expressing an alternate opinion is considered a troll. If a troll is fishing for a response, peolpe who RESENT an alternate view are alway going to satisfy a troll.
The personal attacks just tell a real troll they got one on the line.

Now if you're talking about a "lives under the bridge troll" just ask them the air speed of an unlaiden swallow, that should do it.

after a loss unhappy people will vent, isnt that what most of us did?
and apposing fans will show up to gloat, very immature, but we must have members that go to opponent sites and do the same senseless immature things.
sadly, the most thin skinned easily 'trolled' members have me on ignore and are therefore beyond my reach and beyond hope.
sad, ironic and pretty darn funny actually.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
12-13-2013, 08:11 AM
I think it was more than just one game. That was a 6th seed quality team coming to Denver and showing the rest of the NFL how to beat them. Sorry, but if they can't win that game they aren't winning a divisional round. The defense and special teams just aren't good enough to do that. When the offense can't carry the team and score over 30 they cannot overcome their deficiencies if the other team is not making mistakes and unforced errors. How many games would be lost had the offense not played lights out? Or teams didnt make mistakes like the one Romo did?

Just don't see it this year when the team is so far unbalanced. Great offense. The rest, including coaching(12 men a result of so many rotations IMO), not so much.

Steve Prefontaine
12-13-2013, 08:13 AM
anyone expressing an alternate opinion is considered a troll. If a troll is fishing for a response, peolpe who RESENT an alternate view are alway going to satisfy a troll.
The personal attacks just tell a real troll they got one on the line.

Now if you're talking about a "lives under the bridge troll" just ask them the air speed of an unlaiden swallow, that should do it.

after a loss unhappy people will vent, isnt that what most of us did?
and apposing fans will show up to gloat, very immature, but we must have members that go to opponent sites and do the same senseless immature things.
sadly, the most thin skinned easily 'trolled' members have me on ignore and are therefore beyond my reach and beyond hope.
sad, ironic and pretty darn funny actually.

That's untrue. I think, in general, people on here are open to anti-Bronco or unpopular opinion.

You are a troll because you keep posting the same **** over and over, many times in threads that are unrelated to your bull**** agenda.

wolf754life
12-13-2013, 08:14 AM
it was only one loss

SonOfLe-loLang
12-13-2013, 08:15 AM
I think it was more than just one game. That was a 6th seed quality team coming to Denver and showing the rest of the NFL how to beat them. Sorry, but if they can't win that game they aren't winning a divisional round. The defense and special teams just aren't good enough to do that. When the offense can't carry the team and score over 30 they cannot overcome their deficiencies if the other team is not making mistakes and unforced errors. How many games would be lost had the offense not played lights out? Or teams didnt make mistakes like the one Romo did?

Just don't see it this year when the team is so far unbalanced. Great offense. The rest, including coaching(12 men a result of so many rotations IMO), not so much.

We've heard this many times before.

Again, week fifteen last year we beat the Ravens into submission. They went on to win the super bowl. We have to improve and play better, but this "blueprint" **** is BS

Armchair Bronco
12-13-2013, 08:19 AM
Personally, I like the balance that comes from having lots of different opinions.

Keeps everyone on their toes and keeps some of the rampant homerism in check, too.

brncobrett
12-13-2013, 08:20 AM

Kaylor is dead on here. The personal attacks on here are making this place not fun.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-13-2013, 08:23 AM
Personally, I like the balance that comes from having lots of different opinions.

Keeps everyone on their toes and keeps some of the rampant homerism in check, too.

Its not the difference in opinion that bothers people, its the delivery of said opinion. I dont know how people dont realize that. If you fill threads with conspiracy theory BS like Luigi, youre gonna get **** for it. If you start multiple hate threads and then call people fanboys like Wolf, youre gonna get ****. If you're KCstud/Bob and talk annoying **** for the sake of getting a rise, you're gonna get a reaction out of people. If you start posts with "i said it all along!" you're gonna get a natural devil's advocate reaction out of others.

Armchair Bronco
12-13-2013, 08:24 AM
What I have noticed is that A LOT of homers on the site immediately resort to F-bombs and S-bombs the moment they read something they don't like.

You may not agree with everything I write, but at least I don't drop F-bombs or make personal attacks like some of the clowns on this site.

Armchair Bronco
12-13-2013, 08:25 AM
Its not the difference in opinion that bothers people, its the delivery of said opinion. I dont know how people dont realize that. If you fill threads with conspiracy theory BS like Luigi, youre gonna get **** for it. If you start multiple hate threads and then call people fanboys like Wolf, youre gonna get ****. If you're KCstud/Bob and talk annoying **** for the sake of getting a rise, you're gonna get a reaction out of people. If you start posts with "i said it all along!" you're gonna get a natural devil's advocate reaction out of others.

See my post above ^^^.

This is what I'm talking about. Dude, can you possibly make a post that isn't littered with asterisks? Apparently not.

:facepalm:

SonOfLe-loLang
12-13-2013, 08:27 AM
See my post above ^^^.

This is what I'm talking about. Dude, can you possibly make a post that isn't littered with asterisks? Apparently not.

There's a difference between cursing and cursing AT YOU, which i wasnt doing. Wanna know why you get crap, you have this condescending attitude with this "facepalm" ****.

Go **** yourself. Thats cursing AT you.

CHEF LUIGI
12-13-2013, 08:30 AM
That's untrue. I think, in general, people on here are open to anti-Bronco or unpopular opinion.

You are a troll because you keep posting the same **** over and over, many times in threads that are unrelated to your bull**** agenda.keep running steve.

Armchair Bronco
12-13-2013, 08:30 AM
See? ^^^^

Son-Of-Potty-Mouth.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-13-2013, 08:32 AM
See? ^^^^

Son-Of-Potty-Mouth.

What are you 5?

Broncos_OTM
12-13-2013, 08:33 AM
I have been putting them on ignore. Just not worth the time to argue with idiots.

edog24
12-13-2013, 08:44 AM
This place got pretty watered down after the big google crackdown. Now, the trolls are running wild. I have them on ignore but with so many people quoting chef luigi and others I have been finding myself on other boards for content worth reading lately.

CHEF LUIGI
12-13-2013, 08:49 AM
complainers complaining about the need to complain.
starting a thread about it?
pathetic.
If I was an actual troll I would thank you for building me a bridge.
and if the fishing troll applies, thanks for jumping in the barrel.

Steve Prefontaine
12-13-2013, 08:50 AM
keep running steve.
keep cooking chef.

Kaylore
12-13-2013, 08:51 AM
See? ^^^^

Son-Of-Potty-Mouth.

Well you're also a Seahawks troll.

B-Large
12-13-2013, 08:54 AM
What I have noticed is that A LOT of homers on the site immediately resort to F-bombs and S-bombs the moment they read something they don't like.

You may not agree with everything I write, but at least I don't drop F-bombs or make personal attacks like some of the clowns on this site.

I actully prefer personal attacks.

Steve Prefontaine
12-13-2013, 08:56 AM
See my post above ^^^.

That's really funny that asterisks bother you so much. Why can you just sub in words that make you more comfortable like dung or crap?

SonOfLe-loLang
12-13-2013, 09:20 AM
That's really funny that asterisks bother you so much. Why can you just sub in words that make you more comfortable like dung or crap?

ooh...im gonna use dung from now on. Such a great, underutilized word.

Kaylore
12-13-2013, 09:29 AM
ooh...im gonna use dung from now on. Such a great, underutilized word.

I've actually literally typed asterisks many, many times.

spiralism
12-13-2013, 09:30 AM

This, along with what Kaylore said. We're all Broncos together, even if some of us are worried with where the team is at, no need to attack a poster for reading what they don't like.

fontaine
12-13-2013, 09:50 AM
blah blah blah

Actually no. You're just an over sensitive a$$hole.

The funny part is that most of the people here hate your posts but you spend insane amounts of time posting here anyway.

Meck77
12-13-2013, 10:08 AM

Get it together guys.

Dude this place has sucked after losses since the beginning.

It just sucks more now because there are more people to remind us how much losing sucks.

It sucks as much as a dilrod with aides.

theAPAOps5
12-13-2013, 10:21 AM

Shut the **** up, Seattle fan. ****. ****. ****

Not really, but *****

broncocalijohn
12-13-2013, 10:23 AM
TJ outlined the rules, for the OM. I think the mods are erring on the side of caution, unless a specific rule is broken. There is no rule against just being a dumb opposing fan...

opposing fan? Don't you know that it is guys like Chef and Wolf754life that roll in as supposed Broncos fans and troll hardcore. Wolf only posts madly when we lose. What does that say for his fandom?