PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again Donkie Fans

Shox
11-25-2013, 06:42 AM
First of all let me congratulate you on that nice choke job in Foxboro. :thumbsup:

Now its Arrowhead week and it's all the line. #1 seed vs #5 seed. Home field cooking or hit the road for the playoffs.

It does not look good for Tamba and Houston. If those guys are not at full strength the Broncos win.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-25-2013, 06:43 AM
Great contribution to the board. 10/10.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-25-2013, 06:44 AM
How has this asshole not been banned yet

Kaylore
11-25-2013, 06:45 AM
Where were you after running your mouth all before the Chiefs game? You seemed to stop posting for some reason...

By the way, I don't think you have any room to talk after giving up 500 yards of offense and 41 points at home to a 4-7 team. Enjoy getting raped this Sunday.

PeytonLover
11-25-2013, 07:03 AM
Prediction for Sunday - Wind.

and pain....

Shox
11-25-2013, 07:28 AM
Where were you after running your mouth all before the Chiefs game? You seemed to stop posting for some reason...

You would be wrong, as usual. I returned on Monday after the first game to eat my crow.

Shox
11-25-2013, 07:32 AM
By the way, I don't think you have any room to talk after giving up 500 yards of offense and 41 points at home to a 4-7 team. Enjoy getting raped this Sunday.

They had given up 7 pts until Tomba & Houston left the game last first half. Yes injuries are part of the game, but some injuries are a lot bigger than others.

Powderaddict
11-25-2013, 07:33 AM
I am really glad I decided to read this thread.

Peoples Champ
11-25-2013, 07:34 AM
They had given up 7 pts until Tomba & Houston left the game last first half. Yes injuries are part of the game, but some injuries are a lot bigger than others.

Broncos can say the same thing. We gave up 0 pts before our best cover corner went down. We dont make excuses like Chiefs fans. We deserved
to lose.

Coldcity76
11-25-2013, 07:36 AM
Broncos beat KC regardless of who starts as they are clearly above the Chiefs. We are not a 4-6 team and you do not have Tom Brady.

Rabb
11-25-2013, 07:38 AM
Ban me if you want, but I wouldn't be upset to know you tripped and fell into a pit of rabid badgers.

Happy Monday.

KCStud
11-25-2013, 07:48 AM
Well looks like a lot of faces won't be playing this week.

Eric Fisher
Tamba Hali
Justin Houston
Knowshon Moreno
Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

Plus it's probably going to freezing balls. It's been in the low 20's with strong winds in KC the last week and is supposed to continue.

Sets up for a potentially boring game. Sorry CBS!

Shox
11-25-2013, 08:04 AM
high of 51, cloudy, chance of rain.

Peoples Champ
11-25-2013, 08:24 AM

Eric Fisher
Tamba Hali
Justin Houston
Knowshon Moreno

Plus it's probably going to freezing balls. It's been in the low 20's with strong winds in KC the last week and is supposed to continue.

Add Ryan clady if your putting eric fisher on there

Also add possible no julious thomas

55CrushEm
11-25-2013, 08:26 AM

Eric Fisher
Tamba Hali
Justin Houston
Knowshon Moreno

Eric Fisher might be your biggest loss for this game. Hali and Houston didn't get any sacks again anyway.

Von is starting to click on defense for us.....so with Fisher out, could be a bad day for Alice.

Shox
11-25-2013, 08:30 AM
Eric Fisher might be your biggest loss for this game. Hali and Houston didn't get any sacks again anyway.

Von is starting to click on defense for us.....so with Fisher out, could be a bad day for Alice.

LMAO. You have no idea what you are talking about. You better hope they put Fisher back in there. The Oline is much better with Stephenson and Swartz. Houston is the key. He is a stud and as soon as he went out all hell broke loose.

Peoples Champ
11-25-2013, 08:36 AM
LMAO. You have no idea what you are talking about. You better hope they put Fisher back in there. The Oline is much better with Stephenson and Swartz. Houston is the key. He is a stud and as soon as he went out all hell broke loose.

I think he was talking about against the broncos. Hali and Houston were non factors.

OBF1
11-25-2013, 08:38 AM
I have used the ignore feature more in the past 24 hours than the last 6 months combined.

KCStud
11-25-2013, 08:56 AM
Holy ****! They are saying Houston could possibly play this weekend after having his elbow popped completely out of place and then pushed back in by making a tackle.

That is one tough SOB. Goddamn

Broncos_OTM
11-25-2013, 09:00 AM
Cherry picking trolls. being a pussy anonymously. pretty pathetic existence.

Broncos_OTM
11-25-2013, 09:01 AM

if we cant beat the chiefs without houson we don't deserve it. bring the bitch out

SonOfLe-loLang
11-25-2013, 09:02 AM
God I wish we'd just ban KCStud and Shox. Sadly, we are their only "friends"

Broncos_OTM
11-25-2013, 09:05 AM

Here on out I put 'em on ignore aint worth getting worked up over.

Shox

Based on my short experience over the past two weeks you are the only guy who does not have a life and lives on this board.

The sad part it is you never have anything to say about football.

KCStud

I love you

DENVERDUI55
11-25-2013, 09:09 AM
Holy ****! They are saying Houston could possibly play this weekend after having his elbow popped completely out of place and then pushed back in by making a tackle.

That is one tough SOB. Goddamn

Not that Hali and him aren't the 2 most overrated pass rushing duo in the league. They should just call them Gary and Ace.

Shox
11-25-2013, 09:11 AM
Here on out I put 'em on ignore aint worth getting worked up over.

I get you worked up? :rofl:

Wow you have problems if this really bothers you that much.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-25-2013, 09:12 AM
I love you

I think you're pathetic scum.

KCStud
11-25-2013, 09:15 AM
Not that Hali and him aren't the 2 most overrated pass rushing duo in the league. They should just call them Gary and Ace.

Penis envy is strong with this one.

Shox
11-25-2013, 09:20 AM

Thank you so much for a football related comment. This is about the 3rd one a Donkie fan has made.

I would actually agree to a certain extent on Hali, but not Houston. Houston began to break out last season and is continuing it this season. The thing with Houston is he is not one dimensional and only pass rush. He drops in coverage and his run D is one of the best in the league. So his sacks do suffer in some games compared to the guys who rush the QB on most downs.

Broncos_OTM
11-25-2013, 09:41 AM
Thank you so much for a football related comment. This is about the 3rd one a Donkie fan has made.

I would actually agree to a certain extent on Hali, but not Houston. Houston began to break out last season and is continuing it this season. The thing with Houston is he is not one dimensional and only pass rush. He drops in coverage and his run D is one of the best in the league. So his sacks do suffer in some games compared to the guys who rush the QB on most downs.

When you lead out with hello donkie fans I aint reading **** you have to say.. you want serious discussion bring respect, if not eat my boot.

Shox
11-25-2013, 09:44 AM
When you lead out with hello donkie fans I aint reading **** you have to say.. you want serious discussion bring respect, if not eat my boot.

I'm confused. I thought you had me on ignore.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
11-25-2013, 09:44 AM
Penis envy is strong with this one.

When you got no balls, does it really matter?

55CrushEm
11-25-2013, 09:46 AM

So are you saying your coach is a moron, since he's starting Fisher over better players?

Also, remind me again what Houston did against Denver?

Broncos_OTM
11-25-2013, 09:47 AM
I'm confused. I thought you had me on ignore.

address the question.

Houshyamama
11-25-2013, 09:52 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/231/yougonget.jpg

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-25-2013, 09:54 AM

Two sacks in four weeks.

U GYZ IS ILLEET!

Broncos_OTM
11-25-2013, 09:55 AM
shox
that's what I thought. I think it speaks more to your insecurity coming to a fan message board of another team to get your thrills. insecure, gutless. No exactly redeeming qualities. Ignore it is.

ZONA
11-25-2013, 10:32 AM

Eric Fisher
Tamba Hali
Justin Houston
Knowshon Moreno

What makes you so sure DRC and KM won't play? Have you read something we haven't? There hasn't been anything come out yet about the seriousness of their injuries.

broncocalijohn
11-25-2013, 10:34 AM
Ban me if you want, but I wouldn't be upset to know you tripped and fell into a pit of rabid badgers.

Happy Monday.

Nowhere in this post did I see you wishing death on him...or AIDS. "Rabb"ies maybe. You are good to go.

Did Peyton Lover ever come back to eat crow last week or was he AWOL?

ColoradoDarin
11-25-2013, 10:36 AM
This message is hidden because Shox always goes full retard.

This message is hidden because KCStud is a sheep screwing moron.

rolandftw
11-25-2013, 10:46 AM
I imagine most of the injured players will try to play if they possibly can. Both Hali and Houston won't be nearly as effective if they go, but they're probably still better then KC's alternatives. Would think Hali is most likely to sit, despite reports indicating otherwise, because would think it would effect his explosion off the line.

Houston can always take a painkiller and be like Von Miller of 2011

No idea on the Broncos front, but hoping Julius Thomas goes.

Shox
11-25-2013, 11:08 AM
shox
that's what I thought. I think it speaks more to your insecurity coming to a fan message board of another team to get your thrills. insecure, gutless. No exactly redeeming qualities. Ignore it is.

Wow thanks for your psycho-analysis. I will be sure to pass it on to my therapist.

But, I'm still confused. I thought you had me on ignore.

Hilarious!

The Lone Bolt
11-25-2013, 11:16 AM
First of all let me congratulate you on that nice choke job in Foxboro. :thumbsup:

Now its Arrowhead week and it's all the line. #1 seed vs #5 seed. Home field cooking or hit the road for the playoffs.

It does not look good for Tamba and Houston. If those guys are not at full strength the Broncos win.

Ah a queefs fan. How'd you like that last TD pass by Rivers? ;D

Shox
11-25-2013, 11:19 AM
Ah a queefs fan. How'd you like that last TD pass by Rivers? ;D

Didn't like it much at all. We will get even in a month, but for now Congrats.

Peoples Champ
11-25-2013, 11:24 AM
Didn't like it much at all. We will get even in a month, but for now Congrats.

I dunno, i am taking SD to beat KC in San Diego.

broncocalijohn
11-25-2013, 11:45 AM
I dunno, i am taking SD to beat KC in San Diego.

I was thinking Chiefs would sweep but after last game, I am not so sure. I am not throwing the Chargers into playoffs just yet as they will somehow screw up the next game. Maybe by the time the last game rolls around, Chargers would have lost the game before and be ready to win again.

Shox has no business calling our game a choke job when his team **** the bed at home for 41 points against their staunch defense.

Rabb
11-25-2013, 11:46 AM
Nowhere in this post did I see you wishing death on him...or AIDS. "Rabb"ies maybe. You are good to go.

Did Peyton Lover ever come back to eat crow last week or was he AWOL?

:)

I am using that from now on. Rabbies, it's implied to mean that I hope someone falls into a pit of rabid badgers.

Shox
11-25-2013, 11:58 AM
I was thinking Chiefs would sweep but after last game, I am not so sure. I am not throwing the Chargers into playoffs just yet as they will somehow screw up the next game. Maybe by the time the last game rolls around, Chargers would have lost the game before and be ready to win again.

Shox has no business calling our game a choke job when his team **** the bed at home for 41 points against their staunch defense.

But we didn't have the GREAT ONE, Peyton Manning and a 24 POINT LEAD. LOL

broncocalijohn
11-25-2013, 12:29 PM

You never wanted Manning after he cut out the Chiefs having a chance to have his services. You really want to compare the two games? You lost to an inferior Chargers team at home when your defense gave up 41 points! To the Chargers! The same team Broncos beat on the road where the Chargers scored half the amount they scored on the awesome Chiefs' defense.

You really want to go there?

You are comparing one horrible loss at home to a horrible loss on the road.

And you are still in 2nd place as a #5 seed.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
11-25-2013, 12:55 PM
Hello Again Donkie Fans

It's "donkey" - not "donkie." :welcome:

Somebody add a dictionary to this moron's Xmas list.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-25-2013, 01:01 PM

Youre such a ****ing joke.

nyuk nyuk
11-26-2013, 08:00 PM
Huh, did someone say something?