PDA

View Full Version : Plagiarist Rand Paul too overworked, poor guy.

houghtam
11-05-2013, 09:35 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/06/us/politics/after-plagiarism-charges-paul-announces-office-restructuring.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-thecaucus

Facing a cascading series of accusations that he used plagiarized material in speeches, an opinion article and a book, he said the lapses were the result of his newfound status as a freshman senator in high demand, and the overwhelming workload that has brought with it for him and his staff.

Translation: "I'm new to the job and there's just soo much work to do...but I'm sure that even though I can't handle the workload of a junior senator without resorting to stealing other people's words, I'll be a great President."

This all after three days of denials and a day of ad hominem attacks against Buzzfeed and the Rachel Maddow Show.

Great job, Rand!

:thumbsup:

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
11-05-2013, 09:47 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/06/us/politics/after-plagiarism-charges-paul-announces-office-restructuring.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-thecaucus

Translation: "I'm new to the job and there's just soo much work to do...but I'm sure that even though I can't handle the workload of a junior senator without resorting to stealing other people's words, I'll be a great President."

This all after three days of denials and a day of ad hominem attacks against Buzzfeed and the Rachel Maddow Show.

Great job, Rand!

:thumbsup:

But this is ok

<iframe width="1280" height="1024" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qpa-5JdCnmo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL

alkemical
11-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Americans are dumb.

peacepipe
11-06-2013, 01:27 AM
Americans are dumb.

More specifically, folks in kentucky.

BroncoBeavis
11-06-2013, 05:21 AM
More specifically, folks in kentucky.

And of course Delaware. LOL

alkemical
11-06-2013, 05:41 AM
And of course the mane!

peacepipe
11-06-2013, 07:40 AM
And of course Delaware. LOL

LOL no ****! any state that has Christine O'Donnell as their choice to represent rethugs can't be all that bright. a lot smarter then Kentucky though. We can't forget Nevada with Sharon angle.

BroncoBeavis
11-06-2013, 08:22 AM
LOL no ****! any state that has Christine O'Donnell as their choice to represent rethugs can't be all that bright. a lot smarter then Kentucky though. We can't forget Nevada with Sharon angle.

So what's the excuse for Democrats nationwide who keep bringing Plagiar Joe to the national stage? LOL