PDA

View Full Version : Insider Info: Fox to Retire

EmpireOrange
11-03-2013, 10:13 AM
just in time for Mr. Elway to hire his guy, Kubiack.

Stay Tuned for more Insider Information as they develop.

myMind
11-03-2013, 10:14 AM
so this guy obviously wants to be banned.

Are you drunk before noon again?

Broncos_OTM
11-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Insider Info not for us that remember the crap you post

Cmac821
11-03-2013, 10:21 AM
I wouldn't mind it and therefore it's to good to be true

go_broncos
11-03-2013, 10:25 AM

kubiak..ROFL!

Broncos_OTM
11-03-2013, 10:26 AM
I wouldn't mind it and therefore it's to good to be true

Don't believe a word this guy has to say..do a post search

Kaylore
11-03-2013, 10:27 AM
Yeah this isn't happening. OP is an idiot. Also expect to see the Shanafans campaign wildly for him when he is inevitably fired this off season.

Ratboy
11-03-2013, 10:28 AM
You had me believing until you mentioned Kubiak.

What a joke.

Kaylore
11-03-2013, 10:30 AM
Ban this repeat offending tool box.

ATL-Eric

Kubiak's a drunk. I'll take JDR if this is true

baja
Yeah this isn't happening. OP is an idiot. Also expect to see the Shanafans campaign wildly for him when he is inevitably fired this off season.

The chances of Elway hiring Shanny are as good as a women with a hysterectomy giving birth to triplets.

fontaine
11-03-2013, 10:31 AM

Did you just create another thread asserting Fox to retire after Socal asked you not to create this kind of thread title?

myMind
11-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Did you just create another thread asserting Fox to retire after Socal asked you not to create this kind of thread title?

He did. I expect the hammer to drop.

broncocalijohn
11-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Hmmmm

EmpireOrange
11-03-2013, 10:36 AM

Yes. those who are on the real know around here know who EO is including the commie mods. I post. It comes reality. Look it up. All Teboners must hang btw

fontaine
11-03-2013, 10:39 AM
Yes. those who are on the real know around here know who EO is including the commie mods. I post. It comes reality. Look it up. All Teboners must hang btw

Can you translate that nostradamus?

I guess you're saying Fox is going to retire and you know it's going to come true, or something.

Not much inside info required there. He's almost 60, has had a relatively serious heart condition that requires surgery because it's worsened and happens to have a job in one of the most stressful careers going?

Kaylore
11-03-2013, 10:43 AM
I post. It comes reality. Look it up. All Teboners must hang btw

So I looked it up and you said in the 2012 draft our first pick definitely wouldn't be defense and we took Derrick Wolfe, so yeah...

Shananahan
11-03-2013, 10:49 AM
Don't sweat the haters, EmpireOrange. Some people can handle the truth, some can't.

Keep on longdickin'.

Rohirrim
11-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Translation: I was sitting on the toilet with a bad hangover, picking my nose, when something occurred to me and I thought, I'll start a thread on the Mane!

Shananahan
11-03-2013, 11:16 AM
I think we should all keep an open mind here.

Dude has sources.

Punisher
11-03-2013, 11:22 AM
Don't sweat the haters, EmpireOrange. Some people can handle the truth, some can't.

Keep on longdickin'.

The Truth hurts and the longdick hurts

UberBroncoMan
11-03-2013, 11:29 AM
Kube's wouldn't fit here if he wanted to bring his O. That's about all he could bring. The only thing of worth would be a running game.

Rohirrim
11-03-2013, 11:31 AM
Fox hasn't even had the operation yet. Why would he even think about retiring? Most people come out of these procedures feeling ten times better. I call bull****.

ScottXray
11-03-2013, 11:31 AM
Kube's wouldn't fit here if he wanted to bring his O. That's about all he could bring. The only thing of worth would be a running game.

Agree. Kubes is still trying to run that stale Shanahan offensive scheme, but doing it without a Franchise QB. The NFL rules have moved on.

If Kubes gets fired, and Shanahan doesn't, they will reunite. Frankly both of them are on the hot seat, IMO.

Ratboy
11-03-2013, 11:32 AM

John Elway knows you need to pass effectively to win games.

Even if Foxy retires (a possibility with a heart condition), it wouldn't be Kubes.

Meck77
11-03-2013, 11:36 AM
Fox hasn't even had the operation yet. Why would he even think about retiring? Most people come out of these procedures feeling ten times better. I call bull****.

Cleaning out a heart valve is like a tune up to a car. You go in running like crap and come out ready for a long road trip or in this case a playoff run!

Speaking of running like crap. Chorfs are running on 3 cylinders right now. Chugga chugga...bang! chugga bang!

B-Large
11-03-2013, 11:36 AM
CJ spiller, bitch

Rohirrim
11-03-2013, 11:39 AM
Cleaning out a heart valve is like a tune up to a car. You go in running like crap and come out ready for a long road trip or in this case a playoff run!

Speaking of running like crap. Chorfs are running on 3 cylinders right now. Chugga chugga...bang! chugga bang!

Yep. Fox has the best team he's ever had and he's going to quit. Ha!

ScottXray
11-03-2013, 11:43 AM

Agree. Kubes is still trying to run that stale Shanahan offensive scheme, but doing it without a Franchise QB. The NFL rules have moved on.

If Kubes gets fired, and Shanahan doesn't, they will reunite. Frankly both of them are on the hot seat, IMO.

BroncoMan4ever
11-03-2013, 11:47 AM

Not only that but he knew about the problem and thought he could hold off until the end of the season. If he was on his way out would he care enough to try to wait on correcting this problem?

Dr. Broncenstein
11-03-2013, 11:53 AM

Half of my training was in cardiothorac surgery. This surgery is a big deal. Ive seen people die from a range of reasons -- from having a weakened heart muscle unable to ween from cardiopulmonary bypass, post operative hemorrhage, sternal dehisence, thromboembolic complications like pulmonary embolism or stroke, and so on. Fox is young and healthy appearing so his chances of a poor outcome are less likely in comparison to a typical elderly patient / endocarditis patient. Still one of the most complex operations performed.

Meck77
11-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Half of my training was in cardiothorac surgery. This surgery is a big deal. Ive seen people die from a range of reasons -- from having a weakened heart muscle unable to ween from cardiopulmonary bypass, post operative hemorrhage, sternal dehisence, thromboembolic complications like pulmonary embolism or stroke, and so on. Fox is young and healthy appearing so his chances of a poor outcome are less likely in comparison to a typical elderly patient / endocarditis patient. Still one of the most complex operations performed.

Oh sure. Come in with all this technical mumbo jumbo. ;D

Not sure what my uncle had. He had some chest pain and was damn near worthless then went in and little heart job and now the dude looks like he could be selling gym equipment on QVC.

So while were at it. What's your take on obamacare? Heard any complaints at the hospital yet?

Some of the libs in the war forum are still trying to convince us that Obamacare is going to save the world!

Dr. Broncenstein
11-03-2013, 12:03 PM
Oh sure. Come in with all this technical mumbo jumbo. ;D

Not sure what my uncle had. He had some chest pain and was damn near worthless then went in and little heart job and now the dude looks like he could be selling gym equipment on QVC.

So while were at it. What's your take on obamacare? Heard any complaints at the hospital yet?

Some of the libs in the war forum are still trying to convince us that Obamacare is going to save the world!

Im insulated from it. Saw the writing on the wall long ago and made my plans accordingly.

bpc
11-03-2013, 12:05 PM
Fox already said he'd never take another job. I wouldn't doubt if we finished badly this year or well, if he stepped away. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Lestat
11-03-2013, 12:14 PM
Hmm... How to put this without being insensitive.
Just can't give credence to this rumor. He hasn't even had the procedure yet, Manning is staying until his contract is up and his relationship with Elway is outstanding.
Fox strikes me as a coach who won't last long without coaching. A lifer type if you will.

But if he does retire.... Lovie Smith come on down.

Archer81
11-03-2013, 12:21 PM

Ban hammah...

:Broncos:

Hulamau
11-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Its a sad thing to see Buffalo players shiatt the bed when they should have easily won this game even with a 3rd string free agent QB in his first game!

Hulamau
11-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Mr Fragile Spiller limping again

Hulamau
11-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Well at least Manning and Gase have plenty of tape on how to crush this KC defense

Hulamau
11-03-2013, 12:31 PM
What a bunch of YAHOO WR on this bills offense! Jesus

Hulamau
11-03-2013, 12:33 PM
The only silver lining is that KC is going into their Bye actually thinking they are a great team :-) .. Rude awakening coming on the other end of their siesta at Mile High!

baja
11-03-2013, 12:38 PM
KC can't cover - we are going to annihilate them.

errand
11-03-2013, 12:53 PM
Chiefs have about 250 yards total offense....but have created 3 turnovers one of which was 100 yard INT return.

We protect the ball and Manning and this will be a bloodletting.....

broncocalijohn
11-03-2013, 09:13 PM

Sorry dude but I will believe a guy that drives a cool Broncos' bus over some random poster telling us what he found on Wikipedia.

Pretty funny we are going to go after Kubiak who just hours after this thread went down with heart problems.

(BTW STOXMAN, my beginning of the post was sarcasm).

DBroncos4life
11-04-2013, 06:21 PM
My sources said Kubes suffered a stroke and may step away from coachimg for awhile.

nyuk nyuk
11-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Thread definitely belongs in That Ass.