PDA

View Full Version : BRONCOS VS. TITANS: DEC. 8

LonestarBronco
10-22-2013, 09:15 AM
Flying in for game Dec. 8. First time at new stadium. Use to go to Mile High Stadium back in the late 80s early 90s. Looking for some tailgaters to hang with.

Any rules that I need to know about. Any problem with carrying an 18 or 24 pack around during tailgate. What about on to park and ride or light rail?

Where is the best place to park to get out and headed to airport after game? Pepsi Center?

Looking forward to the game and seeing Peyton and a beat down of the Titans.

Rabb
11-27-2013, 02:15 PM
We are planning a tailgate for this game, will probably be in Lot "M" this time. Shoot me a PM if you like, I can give you my cell so you can call or text if you want to join us. Pretty sure we will be there as early as they let us in until about an hour before the game or so.

Irish Stout
12-02-2013, 10:05 AM
Flying in for game Dec. 8. First time at new stadium. Use to go to Mile High Stadium back in the late 80s early 90s. Looking for some tailgaters to hang with.

Any rules that I need to know about. Any problem with carrying an 18 or 24 pack around during tailgate. What about on to park and ride or light rail?

Where is the best place to park to get out and headed to airport after game? Pepsi Center?

Looking forward to the game and seeing Peyton and a beat down of the Titans.

1. Make sure its cans and there won't be a problem. They frown on glass and open flames.

2. From lot C, M or N, it does not take too long to get out of the stadium and onto I-25 or Federal. Take either north to 70. Pepsi Center parking is ok, its usually around $15, but you'll have a longer walk to the car. Lot C sells out quickly, as most spaces are reserved, but it and M are $30, Lot N is $20.

Lot C usually opens around 8 and M opens around 9.

Irish Stout
12-02-2013, 10:06 AM
We are planning a tailgate for this game, will probably be in Lot "M" this time. Shoot me a PM if you like, I can give you my cell so you can call or text if you want to join us. Pretty sure we will be there as early as they let us in until about an hour before the game or so.

Rabb, I have a lot N pass for this game, do you know if they allow an exchange of an N pass for Lot C or M parking? I know they typically allow a C, M, or J pass to park in any lot.

Rabb
12-03-2013, 10:42 AM
Rabb, I have a lot N pass for this game, do you know if they allow an exchange of an N pass for Lot C or M parking? I know they typically allow a C, M, or J pass to park in any lot.

I am not sure, N is where I have a pass but the other group I am hooking up with is choosing M. You should swing by if you can.

Irish Stout
12-03-2013, 12:17 PM
I am not sure, N is where I have a pass but the other group I am hooking up with is choosing M. You should swing by if you can.

Word. We've currently got a group of 7 people (though 2 aren't showing up till 12 - I hate that). I'll try and coordinate with you. Typically when we park in M we back up to the grass/tree strip that runs along the middle of the lot. If I know where you'll be we can try and set up shop next door.

Rabb
12-03-2013, 12:47 PM
Word. We've currently got a group of 7 people (though 2 aren't showing up till 12 - I hate that). I'll try and coordinate with you. Typically when we park in M we back up to the grass/tree strip that runs along the middle of the lot. If I know where you'll be we can try and set up shop next door.

Cool, last time we backed to the street (east side of the lot) in the south corner...how about I PM you my cell and you can call or text or whatever? I will be in line to get in, so will be there early.

Rabb
12-04-2013, 10:48 AM
Going to be pretty damn cold, but it's not stopping us...I will have some heaters and booze which is pretty much all we need to stay warm.

Until I get drunk, then you get hugs too. Partial homo.

Smiling Assassin27
12-04-2013, 11:21 AM
I've got 2 in section 505 if anyone needs them for Sunday.

Rabb
12-04-2013, 11:23 AM
Hey that is my section tooooooooo

Smiling Assassin27
12-04-2013, 11:30 AM
Hey that is my section tooooooooo

Mine too but I won't be making it up there this weekend.

Rabb
12-04-2013, 11:31 AM
Monster

Smiling Assassin27
12-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Monster

if they somehow lose, you know whose arse to kick...

BroncoBeavis
12-04-2013, 10:17 PM
I've suddenly got 4 available in the south stands, if anyone needs extra.

Rabb
12-05-2013, 09:42 AM
Ok, slight change of my plans. Some of the guys that were going to tailgate with us have bailed so I am going to my lot "N" instead and will be there. Swing on by still if you like.

Rabb
12-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Ok, never mind...will still have a setup in lot M.

:thumbsup:

crush17
12-05-2013, 11:23 AM
I am now officially going to this game. Debated it for awhile, but whatever. I'm going.

Maybe we'll swing by lot M!

Seats are in 511

stagger lee
12-05-2013, 11:43 AM
The wife and I are flying in from Delaware for the game. Would love to meet some fellow fans for a drink or 3. Wifey scored some nice lower sideline tix from an old friend of hers. Go Broncos!

Rabb
12-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Seriously, if you guys can swing it...come on by. Would love to meet some of you. I sit in 505, should be tailgating by 8.

BroncoBeavis
12-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Mine are in the 200 level south stands. $85 face. 4 seats. You can take two or four.

Will transfer via email for $85 each (face value) Or even float me an offer. Together we can at least save on TM's crazy commissions. :)

stagger lee
12-05-2013, 12:47 PM
Seriously, if you guys can swing it...come on by. Would love to meet some of you. I sit in 505, should be tailgating by 8.

Right on. We're flying in tomorrow and should be in town around 3-330. Shoot me a text at 410-251-0624 sometime with your locale and we'll stop on by. Be more than happy to bring something as well.

Rabb
12-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Right on. We're flying in tomorrow and should be in town around 3-330. Shoot me a text at 410-251-0624 sometime with your locale and we'll stop on by. Be more than happy to bring something as well.

Sounds like a plan!

Irish Stout
12-05-2013, 02:45 PM
Where were all these tickets a month ago when I paid out the nose for my 4 tickets in 524? Damn.

Anyone want to buy a lot N parking pass for $20? Yeah thats face for the pass… Woopee! I'd also trade it at a discount for an 18 pack of that Rocky Mountain piss water known as Coors Light. Our driving in and parking deal is convoluted and I am just looking to offset a bit of the cost since I went broke buying my tickets in early November.

BroncoBeavis
12-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Where were all these tickets a month ago when I paid out the nose for my 4 tickets in 524? Damn.

Anyone want to buy a lot N parking pass for $20? Yeah thats face for the pass… Woopee! I'd also trade it at a discount for an 18 pack of that Rocky Mountain piss water known as Coors Light. Our driving in and parking deal is convoluted and I am just looking to offset a bit of the cost since I went broke buying my tickets in early November.

I had a 'friend' who wanted mine but bailed last minute. Frustrating.

Anyway, as for what you paid a month ago, sorry man. Never ever buy that early (on the exchange at least) Things really come down the last few days before the game. This time's really hard because of the weather (and the Titans I guess :) )

Irish Stout
12-05-2013, 02:55 PM
I had a 'friend' who wanted mine but bailed last minute. Frustrating.

Anyway, as for what you paid a month ago, sorry man. Never ever buy that early (on the exchange at least) Things really come down the last few days before the game. This time's really hard because of the weather (and the Titans I guess :) )

Yeah, I think the weather has more to do with it. Just needed to secure the tickets to get plans in place with people coming in from out of state… Oh well.

Rabb
12-05-2013, 02:58 PM
The weather deterred some of the guys/businesses that were going to tailgate with us which is disappointing as well.

Irish Stout
12-05-2013, 03:24 PM
The weather deterred some of the guys/businesses that were going to tailgate with us which is disappointing as well.

Wimps.

Rabb
12-05-2013, 03:53 PM
Right? See the problem there is they were strictly coming to tailgate, they didn't have game tickets. Everyone else should be there though, as they/we are all hitting the game.

crush17
12-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Anyone who can't tough this one out just needs to remember these simple words:

90 proof peppermint schnapps

Irish Stout
12-07-2013, 08:33 AM
Due to a friend sucking and canceling on me, I've got one extra ticket to this game. Due to the fact the tickets are going for dirt cheap, I'll give it away to an omaner if I see their pm before I find someone else to take it.

Irish Stout
12-07-2013, 11:43 AM
It's gone. Cheers!

Rabb
12-09-2013, 01:47 PM

You know, I just realized like an asshole that I was supposed to text you and I figured you just couldn't make it yesterday.

Was cold as hell but a decent turnout, sorry I missed you guys...and Irish as well! Hope you all had a great time anyway.

Irish Stout
12-09-2013, 02:12 PM
You know, I just realized like an a-hole that I was supposed to text you and I figured you just couldn't make it yesterday.

Was cold as hell but a decent turnout, sorry I missed you guys...and Irish as well! Hope you all had a great time anyway.

Sorry man. Really am.

Yeah… we went to the parade of darks beer fest on Saturday, then to a local bar after, where my wife had her wallet stolen. Partially her fault as she left it on a stool next to the ski ball machine we were hanging around. Anyway, long story short the bar had the guy on video and we found him down the street and called the cops… but it turned into a long night with way too much drinking and we just didn't get going in time for good tailgating the next day. Just grabbed brunch and rolled to the game that way. Really bummed me out. But the game was a lot of fun.

Rabb
12-09-2013, 03:46 PM
No way man, hope all turned out ok! I honestly wouldn't blame anyone for not going, it was fairly cold. Next time.

stagger lee
12-09-2013, 04:15 PM
You know, I just realized like an a-hole that I was supposed to text you and I figured you just couldn't make it yesterday.

No worries. We parked in lot C and latched on to a few groups near us and had a great time. Will try and work out something next time we are in town.