PDA

View Full Version : Here come the Chief trolls!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Kaylore
10-20-2013, 09:22 PM
Get ready, folks! It's going to be a long week

http://www.globalbusinesscatalog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/2600456.gif

Jetmeck
Locked and loaded...............

SonOfLe-loLang
Lets just ban them all and not worry about it?

TonyR
10-20-2013, 09:23 PM
Well, we only have ourselves to blame if we feed them.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-20-2013, 09:24 PM

Or...we can ban them. If there's an annoying drunk guy at your party that you didn't invite, do you kick him out or tolerate him

KCtotheSB
10-20-2013, 09:25 PM
Sorry you guys lost.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
10-20-2013, 09:25 PM

Or just lock From making new accounts like other teams fan sites do when they lose.

wolf754life
10-20-2013, 09:26 PM
yea, truth hurts, run and hide, don't stand up and have some stones.

fanboys are so hurt

KevinJames
10-20-2013, 09:26 PM
Not worried Chiefs are failure waiting to happen, can't wait till we play them and blow them out.

Houston should of beat them today it was a horrible game plan in the 2nd half. SMH

mopatt24
10-20-2013, 09:27 PM
Let em enjoy it. We all know that wont last long

Ratboy
Is anyone here worried about the Chiefs?

We just played the worst game as a team since the playoff game and still scored 33. If Hillman holds on to the ball we win.

No way the Chiefs can keep up with our offense, even with the mistakes.

Peyton was under pressure all night and still had 386 yards and 3 touchdowns.

Chiefs can lick a taint.

We sweep them.

rolandftw
Meh. I'm okay with the Chief fans that want to just talk football. But if they're just out there to start stuff, don't see what value they possibly bring to the board.

Will say, there were Broncos fans that went too far citing Chief player deaths. Don't get me wrong, this game hurt and it sucks KC is up in the division, but it is just a game after all.

SonOfLe-loLang
yea, truth hurts, run and hide, don't stand up and have some stones.

fanboys are so hurt

Go **** yourself too. I like coming here, but not when they run their mouths. Or you for that matter

Jetmeck
10-20-2013, 09:28 PM
Sorry you guys lost.

New account ......KC to SB ....lol

No class............. shouldn't have to explain it...........

Vegas_Bronco
Sorry you guys lost.

Ban him.

rolandftw
Sorry you guys lost.

Account names like this are going to be funny when KC doesn't win a playoff game. You guys have a very good team, but man you have to be a complete retard to declare KC is going to the SB with their lack of playoff success

Rohirrim
I never worry about Chef fan. They're like cockroaches. When the lights come on, they scurry away into their holes. Two words: Alex Smith. It's a self-limiting organism.

yerner
10-20-2013, 09:29 PM
it ruined the game thread.

Ratboy
If they had any thing close to an NFL offense, I would be worried. We beat them 10 out of 10 times.

UberBroncoMan
Sorry you guys lost.

You waited 4 1/2 years to post that?

Hilarious!

Ratboy
10-20-2013, 09:30 PM

I agree. It turned into an argument and not what was going on the field (not much better)

rolandftw

We just played the worst game as a team since the playoff game and still scored 33. If Hillman holds on to the ball we win.

No way the Chiefs can keep up with our offense, even with the mistakes.

Peyton was under pressure all night and still had 386 yards and 3 touchdowns.

Chiefs can lick a taint.

We sweep them.

Somewhat worried about KC. We have a big fumbling problem. If Denver takes care of the ball tonight, they win. If Denver has 3-4 turnovers, they are not beating KC.

ChiefsKingdom
7-0

SonOfLe-loLang
Sorry you guys lost.

Go **** yourself you miserable piece of ****

SonOfLe-loLang
10-20-2013, 09:31 PM
7-0

I hope this guy dies

theAPAOps5
Meh, let them enjoy the fraud of team they have. It will end QUICKLY

rolandftw
If they had any thing close to an NFL offense, I would be worried. We beat them 10 out of 10 times.

Come on man. This Denver team is very good and is not losing many games, but they are not unbeatable

errand
It's the code of NFL fandom....your team loses, your rivals talk smack. Just have to suck it up and take it like a man until the Broncos make the Chiefs their prison b****

ChiefsKingdom
I hope this guy dies

I hope your team loses....oh...wait...

theAPAOps5
I agree. It turned into an argument and not what was going on the field (not much better)

So pretty much every game thread!

TonyR

You have to worry at least a little. They will possibly put more pressure on Manning than Indy did today, and that clearly caused our O a lot of problems. They will compete with us.

Ratboy
Someone create an excel spreadsheet on with the Chiefs bandwagon fans usernames for easy ignoring.

Ratboy
10-20-2013, 09:32 PM
It's the code of NFL fandom....you're team loses your rivals talk smack. Just have to suck it up and take it like a man until the Broncos make the Chiefs their prison b****

Chiefs are acting like they just beat us. Hilarious!

theAPAOps5
10-20-2013, 09:32 PM

Jesus, this guy is embarrassing.

Ratboy
10-20-2013, 09:33 PM
So pretty much every game thread!

It made it worse. Not only did we have to deal with debby downers, but the Chiefs bandwagon trolls.

Guess Who
10-20-2013, 09:33 PM
Does this mean Denver is going to fall in the polls? Damn they mean so much.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-20-2013, 09:34 PM

No valuable member of society would come on to another teams message board specifically to talk ****

I'm sure the world wouldn't miss you. Go **** yourself

ChiefsKingdom
10-20-2013, 09:34 PM
Jesus, this guy is embarrassing.

No. Your fans are embarrassing. Y'all are acting like butthurt fools. Wishing death on people. Making fun of tragic deaths. YOU, are embarrassing. :yayaya:

Ratboy
10-20-2013, 09:35 PM
You have to worry at least a little. They will possibly put more pressure on Manning than Indy did today, and that clearly caused our O a lot of problems. They will compete with us.

There is no possible way you can put any more pressure on Manning. He was under fire most of the night.

When they can score than 31 points, they might have a shot.

theAPAOps5
10-20-2013, 09:35 PM
It made it worse. Not only did we have to deal with debby downers, but the Chiefs bandwagon trolls.

I am not going to lie, I was annoyed at first even got sucked in. But then it became entertaining watching people react to them, rather than caring about what they had to say.

Rohirrim
10-20-2013, 09:37 PM
Chiefs fan is pretty much the same as Raiders fan. When the Chiefs are doing well they come around and troll. When the Chiefs fall back to Earth, they disappear.

theAPAOps5
No. Your fans are embarrassing. Y'all are acting like butthurt fools. Wishing death on people. Making fun of tragic deaths. YOU, are embarrassing. :yayaya:

I haven't made a single post about deaths, and I was saying that about our fan making the death remarks.

Ratboy

theAPAOps5 fans or Broncos fans?

Either way, I wouldn't notice if you stepped away from your computer and swallowed some bleach.

McDman
10-20-2013, 09:38 PM

What ruined the game thread was people that post regularly on this board wishing death on people, making of people who have been killed, and angry over reacting drama queens.

If you are wishing for someone to die in a fire there is something legitimately wrong with you.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-20-2013, 09:38 PM

No it's just me doing that. You're scum

Guess Who
10-20-2013, 09:39 PM

Some of the death jokes about Belcher and Thomas were pretty funny. You have to admit that.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
Chiefs fan is pretty much the same as Raiders fan. When the Chiefs are doing well they come around and troll. When the Chiefs fall back to Earth, they disappear.

Why does this remind me of Smokey?

McDman

This is true.

The game day thread was pathetic.

ZONA
Well the Chiefs have played a bunch of puds and even a beat to **** injured as hell shell of it's former self Texans team almost won that game in Arrowhead. They are 7-0 and you have to win the games they give you but a smart Chiefs fan will show his intelligence by at least admitting they're not looking stellar. Winning against **** teams yes. Once we get later into the season and they have to play a real team, we'll see what kind of nuts they have. Not to mention, now they get to carry that bullseye on their back. I bet it won't stay on there long.

Jetmeck
10-20-2013, 09:40 PM

No they won't..........

They simply cannot score enough................

ChiefsKingdom
10-20-2013, 09:42 PM
Well the Chiefs have played a bunch of puds and even a beat to **** injured as hell shell of it's former self Texans team almost won that game in Arrowhead. They are 7-0 and you have to win the games they give you but a smart Chiefs fan will show his intelligence by at least admitting they're not looking stellar. Winning against **** teams yes. Once we get later into the season and they have to play a real team, we'll see what kind of nuts they have. Not to mention, now they get to carry that bullseye on their back. I bet it won't stay on there long.

New offense that's getting better. Defense that is tops in the league.

Jetmeck
10-20-2013, 09:44 PM

Don't know who said what but the bottom line is this.............

New accounts and other chief fans on a Bronco board stirring the chit

like a teenager................

You don't belong here period..........figure it out

KCtotheSB
Hang in there, guys.
You can keep up.

rolandftw
No they won't..........

They might if Denver doesn't take care of the football

Bob's your Information Minister
10-20-2013, 09:45 PM
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1390582_10152560518680639_1108323299_n.jpg

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 09:45 PM
I hope this guy dies

You're having quite a night.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
10-20-2013, 09:46 PM

Getting better? Alex smith has had 8 years to get better on 3rd downs. He can't throw downfield or outside.

You guys are winning in spite of your offense.

Jetmeck
10-20-2013, 09:46 PM

17 points at home...........

back to reality........

If you cannot do that several real teams are on the horizon

and they will bring you back to reality..........

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 09:47 PM
Chiefs get to the QB and they force turnovers. They need to do better on offense.

Chiefs offense goes through phases of being total **** and Broncos defense seems to do the same giving up a total **** ton of points.

Broncos really are not on another level. Should be some good games in the future.

SlipperyPete
10-20-2013, 09:47 PM
No they won't..........

What defense are you watching that's going to stop anyone from scoring?

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 09:48 PM
If you cannot do that several real teams are on the horizon

and they will bring you back to reality..........

Probably sucks having to repeat this every single week. Who knows maybe sometime it will be truuuuueeee

SoCalBronco
10-20-2013, 09:48 PM
If we dish it out, we need to be able to take it to.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-20-2013, 09:49 PM
You're having quite a night.

The strange thing is im typing this pretty calmly.

I really think you guys are scum. All of you. Your idea of fun is to come in and start trouble. Are your lives that pathetic? I have zero respect for that.

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 09:49 PM
Does this mean Denver is going to fall in the polls? Damn they mean so much.

Not sure about the polls. But you fell in the standings.

Which mean quite a bit.

Jetmeck
10-20-2013, 09:50 PM
What defense are you watching that's going to stop anyone from scoring?

Holy chit so you think KC is INDY ?

Jetmeck
10-20-2013, 09:50 PM

Which mean quite a bit.

Heh clown, where you been ?

Stick your head out when you think its safe ?

theAPAOps5
10-20-2013, 09:51 PM

This.

ZachKC
The strange this is im typing this pretty calmly.

I really think you guys are scum. All of you. Your idea of fun is to come in and start trouble. Are your lives that pathetic? I have zero respect for that.

I really am not here to start trouble and wasn't gonna dive in for the most part but your set of posts really stood out.

Oh well...it is the internet you get to wish death on people.

It does seem to be satisfying that you let people get under your skin so much. That sucks for you?

SlipperyPete
Holy chit so you think KC is INDY ?

Entering this week:

KC: 25.5 points per game
Indy: 24.7 points per game

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 09:52 PM
Heh clown, where you been ?

Stick your head out when you think its safe ?

I just pop into what was the Chiefs thread once a week or so. I am not the message boards Chiefs or otherwise much these days.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
10-20-2013, 09:53 PM
Let these sister diddlers have their meaningless celebration.

We can all laugh at them when their overrated team sh*ts the bed come playoff time.

Jetmeck
Probably sucks having to repeat this every single week. Who knows maybe sometime it will be truuuuueeee

You been scraping by on good luck and turnovers and no they are not all takeaways...........lot of stupid chit.

Your close calls are gonna become losses when everyhting doen't go your way ?

Where you been ?

Exactly.............

Wanna bet a hundred on our first game...... smartass ?

SonOfLe-loLang
I really am not here to start trouble and wasn't gonna dive in for the most part but your set of posts really stood out.

Oh well...it is the internet you get to wish death on people.

It does seem to be satisfying that you let people get under your skin so much. That sucks for you?

Oh it does suck for me, but its more that I hate people coming into a place they arent welcome with blatent disrespect. I don't actually wish death on people, but don't act surprised when people have significant distaste for you.

This isnt a football board, its a broncos board.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
10-20-2013, 09:54 PM

I think ROY is decent but clearly there were some that were just trolling. Even on our side had some shady posts.

ZachKC
Oh it does suck for me, but its more that I hate people coming into a place they arent welcome with blatent disrespect. I don't actually wish death on people, but don't act surprised when people have significant distaste for you.

This isnt a football board, its a broncos board.

Actually you did do just that. I am not surprised when someone has a significant distaste for a rival fan.

And I am not even calling foul here you can say whatever you like.

But reading your posts...I just sorta felt bad for you.

Jetmeck
Entering this week:

Look up our average you dumbass................

You have got a lot of help as well...........today was the first I remeber

you weren't helped and you scored 17.................

Drunken.Broncoholic2
10-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Entering this week:

Can you break the scoring down with defense and special teams? Cause KC can't score 30 on offense.

broncogary
10-20-2013, 09:55 PM

Also.

I mean you could have used the word "also." Hilarious!

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 09:56 PM
You been scraping by on good luck and turnovers and no they are not all takeaways...........lot of stupid chit.

Your close calls are gonna become losses when everyhting doen't go your way ?

Where you been ?

Exactly.............

Wanna bet a hundred on our first game...... smartass ?

You seem to care about this more than I do. Good luck with that.

Who knows....maybe our "luck" will run out and you will finally be right about something.

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 09:56 PM
Can you break the scoring down with defense and special teams? Cause KC can't score 30 on offense.

Will there be no defense or special teams in future games?

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 09:57 PM

It helps when you only give up 16. Which is a lot more points than we usually give up.

Feels good to have hands down the best defense in the league.

Drunken.Broncoholic2

Who knows....maybe our "luck" will run out and you will finally be right about something.

Posting on another teams message boards is a sign of caring.

SonOfLe-loLang
Actually you did do just that. I am not surprised when someone has a significant distaste for a rival fan.

And I am not even calling foul here you can say whatever you like.

But reading your posts...I just sorta felt bad for you.

I dont really give a **** if you feel bad for me or not. A HUGE pet peeve of mine is people causing trouble for the sake of doing it. Being an asshole JUST to be an asshole. I have no patience for it. I would NEVER do that to someone, but if it gets done to me, I lose all respect for you. This isnt even directed at you, you've never been a dick (i dont think), but for the rest of them, they are a bunch of assholes.

SoCalBronco
10-20-2013, 09:58 PM
Dish it out where? On a broncos board? or do you mean you go to their boards and act like jackasses? I like a Broncos discussion board , the smack talk stuff is pretty juvenile to me. Certainly could do without the boorishness.

Some smack is to be expected when this happens. We give it to them all the time. If someone is just trolling with no substantive discussion at all, that's another issue, but if you can't handle a little bit of smack when we lose a game and they happen to be ahead of us in the standings, then you gotta get some thicker skin.

Yes, it's annoying that the Chiefs are 7-0 even tho they are beating horrible teams barely week after week and averaging what seems like 12 points a game, but it's a style that's working for them so far. I don't think they match up particularly well with Denver because even if they hold us in check, that means 25 points which is 10 more than they can score, but they can have their fun for now. They have made a very nice turnaround from last year and are a solid club.

Chiefarooni
Her row!!

I hear this is the place to talk about the new AFC Lords!

That was a good game you guys just played, but the refs were not to blame. Refs screwed Indy out of two touchdowns,so yeah that ref bs flies both ways

I'm glad the AFC west is competitive, but you broncos had your run while we had crappy coaches hurting us, your time is over now though.

Playoff victories Tebow 1 Manning 0

ZachKC
I dont really give a **** if you feel bad for me or not. A HUGE pet peeve of mine is people causing trouble for the sake of doing it. Being an a-hole JUST to be an a-hole. I have no patience for it. I would NEVER do that to someone, but if it gets done to me, I lose all respect for you. This isnt even directed at you, you've never been a dick (i dont think), but for the rest of them, they are a bunch of a-holes.

You are sensitive.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
10-20-2013, 09:59 PM

Sure. Shines a light on how bad the offense is though. Without scoring on defense and STs there's some losses.

Just reinforces the point that the offense can't score 30

Jetmeck

You got a big mouth and can't back it up..........

I been right about your pathetic franchise for my whole life...........

3 playoff wins in my lifetime and two were one year...........

Your punk ass wasn't alive when your team was relevant ...........

Eldorado

Gotta admit, I'm worried. I don't think the chorfs have anything resembling a offense, but this D in enver has been getting WORKED.

Rohirrim
10-20-2013, 10:00 PM
Broncos are 6 - 1. During the offseason, we lost one of our top pass rushers. We lost the use of the leagues best pass rusher last year for six games. We lost our starting center. We lost one of the best LTs in the league. Then we lost our starting RT. We lost our best OG. We lost a starting DE for the first few games of the season. We lost our HOF CB.

I'd like to see the Chiefs go through that and come out 6 - 1.

SonOfLe-loLang
You are sensitive.

Duh.

Doesn't mean Im wrong. As I said before, if you were throwing a party, and a drunk asshole comes uninvited and bothers everyone...do you tell people to get thicker skin? or do you kick them out?

Jetmeck
Her row!!

I hear this is the place to talk about the new AFC Lords!

That was a good game you guys just played, but the refs were not to blame. Refs screwed Indy out of two touchdowns,so yeah that ref bs flies both ways

I'm glad the AFC west is competitive, but you broncos had your run while we had crappy coaches hurting us, your time is over now though.

Playoff victories Tebow 1 Manning 0

Buffoon........

ZachKC
You got a big mouth and can't back it up..........

Am I in an internet fight right now? I don't know what is going on.

broncocalijohn
I hope this guy dies

rather see him live and experience another good season and then ****s the bed when it all matters. I know this experience from last season and 1996 . He knows it since 1993.

rolandftw
Some smack is to be expected when this happens. We give it to them all the time. If someone is just trolling with no substantive discussion at all, that's another issue, but if you can't handle a little bit of smack when we lose a game and they happen to be ahead of us in the standings, then you gotta get some thicker skin.

I can handle smack from the longtime KC posters. It's those that just recently created an account and only with the intent to troll, that i have a problem with.

And this is a Broncos board, so people are going to be more negative on the other divisional teams right?

SonOfLe-loLang
Broncos are 6 - 1. During the offseason, we lost one of our top pass rushers. We lost the use of the leagues best pass rusher last year for six games. We lost our starting center. We lost one of the best LTs in the league. Then we lost our starting RT. We lost our best OG. We lost a starting DE for the first few games of the season. We lost our HOF CB.

Eeek, well when you put it that way, jesus.

theAPAOps5
10-20-2013, 10:01 PM
LOUD NOISES

ZachKC
Duh.

Doesn't mean Im wrong. As I said before, if you were throwing a party, and a drunk a-hole comes uninvited and bothers everyone...do you tell people to get thicker skin? or do you kick them out?

Is OrangeMane.com the internet version of a private residence like you use in your analogy?

Not the same at all.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN

The only really convincing KFC victory against a team with a winning record was against the Packers.

The KFC wins against the other two teams with winning records (Cowgirls and Texans) were decided by one point.

Just sayin.'

ChiefsKingdom
Getting better? Alex smith has had 8 years to get better on 3rd downs. He can't throw downfield or outside.

You guys are winning in spite of your offense.

This is a whole new offense man.

wolf754life
10-20-2013, 10:02 PM
time will tell, the chiefs still have to beat denver twice to win the west.

SonOfLe-loLang
Is OrangeMane.com the internet version of a private residence like you use in your analogy?

Not the same at all.

Actually it kind of is. Yes, im equating the two.

Guess Who

Which mean quite a bit.

Not really, being high seeded entering the playoffs as we all know means very little these days. The only thing that matters now for Denver and KC between now and the playoffs is to get healthy.

rolandftw
The only really convincing KFC victory against a team with a winning record was against the Packers.

The KFC wins against the other two teams with winning records (Cowgirls and Texans) were decided by one point.

Just sayin.'

KC doesn't play the Packers this season

ZachKC

Just sayin.'

This is a really interesting take. You are really on top of things.

....we have not played the Packers this year.

Jetmeck
10-20-2013, 10:03 PM
It helps when you only give up 16. Which is a lot more points than we usually give up.

Feels good to have hands down the best defense in the league.

lol..........get your hopes up.

100 bucks ?

You can be a man once in your life ?

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
10-20-2013, 10:03 PM
I can handle smack from the longtime KC posters. It's those that just recently created an account and only with the intent to troll, that i have a problem with.

And this is a Broncos board, so people are going to be more negative on the other divisional teams right?

If everyone just puts their raggedy asses on ignore, they'll go away.

As for me, I want to stick around to watch them disappear when the playoffs roll around. :D

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:04 PM
Actually it kind of is. Yes, im equating the two.

Well I am hoping it is harder to get into your house than it was for me to be a part of this website.

Is your wife hot?

Vegas_Bronco
What ruined the game thread was people that post regularly on this board wishing death on people, making of people who have been killed, and angry over reacting drama queens.

If you are wishing for someone to die in a fire there is something legitimately wrong with you.

This post makes me laugh...is that wrong?

ZachKC

Is this the place to become one?

I did not see the sign.

McDman

Put up your e-dukes. It's on!

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
10-20-2013, 10:05 PM
This is a really interesting take. You are really on top of things.

....we have not played the Packers this year.

My bad - that was preseason.

Well, thanks for reinforcing my argument, at any rate. :wave:

You pussies locked my first place thread...that's real bad karma. Way to go.

ROYC75
Geee, some of you babies are just, babies. You lose a game and it's as bad as not having a bottle of milk before bedtime. Wishing harm, happy about death to people, etc.... It's good to know that it is just a few of you on here. You lose and you go into full attack mode, it's hilarious.

Suck it up, your team is good, just had a bad night against a quality opponent that does have a semblance of s defense.

As much as we have an issue with our offense, it can come around. Just as much as you need to work on ST's and your _efense.

Watch that schedule you have, NE will be ready for ya. just think, Romo doesn't crap his pants, KC could be up by 2 now, but it is what it is.

Everybody have a good week, be safe and let's watch em play another day.

Gutless Drunk
Some smack is to be expected when this happens. We give it to them all the time.

They come to a Broncos board Dude - They want it - they are deranged sadists. Sorry I don't get hanging out on another teams boards all the time - it's jackassery. The game thread today was an abomination. It's not just because we lost - this place has been a dump all week with every thread devolving into Chiefs nonsense because of the trolls, when we don't even play them for 5 weeks. I said this before the lose.

rolandftw
If everyone just puts their raggedy asses on ignore, they'll go away.

As for me, I want to stick around to watch them disappear when the playoffs roll around. :D

Yeah, that's what I did. At least the posters that just signed up in the last few hours and want nothing but to trashtalk

ChiefsKingdom
I dont really give a **** if you feel bad for me or not. A HUGE pet peeve of mine is people causing trouble for the sake of doing it. Being an a-hole JUST to be an a-hole. I have no patience for it. I would NEVER do that to someone, but if it gets done to me, I lose all respect for you. This isnt even directed at you, you've never been a dick (i dont think), but for the rest of them, they are a bunch of a-holes.

You realize you are talking about yourself. You've been a dick the whole time. If you can't take losing read a book.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
This is a whole new offense man.

Whole new offense? Being in 49er land I've watched alex smith for years. It looks exactly the same as SFs anemic offense. From the check downs to Gore/Charles, to the ineptness of Bowe/Crabtree due to smith not able to make all the throws on the field. You may think its a new offense without Cassel and crennel, but it's the same stink I've seen with a smith led offense.

It almost bit you today not scoring on goaline for 4 downs. Then not being able to get a 1st giving the ball to houston with time to win it. Defense won again.

Archer81
Kind of early to have the the world is ending meltdowns, isnt it?

Be sad about it, realize nothing you do has any impact on it...and move on.

:Broncos:

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:06 PM
Put up your e-dukes. It's on!

**** just got real.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6Ytmd_lTrHs/TYr_A4rMqEI/AAAAAAAAB9E/C7xs33r8yQk/s1600/boxing.jpg

SonOfLe-loLang
Well I am hoping it is harder to get into your house than it was for me to be a part of this website.

Is your wife hot?

The point stands. its people entering a place where they clearly arent invited then get all sensitive when people get mean.

No one is forcing you to be here. You can leave.

ROYC75

Hilarious!

Oh my.

Chiefarooni
10-20-2013, 10:07 PM
Also you guys say we haven't played anyone yet, but it's funny than other than this week we've played like the exact same teams.

Who cares if we win by one, or you by 30. Wins are all that matter. We don't need to score 100 to beat Jacksonville, why cause our defense can play lights out when the game is depending on it.

One thing I (as a chiefs fan) am worried about is how fast you guys get rid of the ball. If you give our d some time we are going to be all up in Peyton. But that 1.5 second plays you guys do really will keep our d off you

Archer81

I locked it.

If you start another one, you go away for the rest of the season.

SonOfLe-loLang
You realize you are talking about yourself. You've been a dick the whole time. If you can't take losing read a book.

Damn right Im being a dick. Because youre the scum that comes in here just to start ****. Its disrespectful and unwelcome.

No one invited you, no one is forcing you to be here. You came here SPECIFICALLY to be an asshole, so im being an asshole back.

Eldorado

100 bucks ?

http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/jon-stewart-popcorn11.gif

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:08 PM
The point stands. its people entering a place where they clearly arent invited then get all sensitive when people get mean.

No one is forcing you to be here. You can leave.

I can leave if I don't like it? You seem to be confused I am not the one complaining about the place.

I think this is all funny. Except for you...I mean...that part is sad.

SonOfLe-loLang

learn what karma is.

Jetmeck

100 bucks ?

Shananahan
It's cool that Kansas City is so fired up and excited after beating a handicapped Texans team by one point, and that in doing so they took first place in the division. I'm happy for them.

Any Chiefs fan that claims to believe their team is better than Denver is a liar, though. So no worries.

ROYC75
10-20-2013, 10:09 PM
Whole new offense? Being in 49er land I've watched alex smith for years. It looks exactly the same as SFs anemic offense. From the check downs to Gore/Charles, to the ineptness of Bowe/Crabtree due to smith not able to make all the throws on the field. You may think its a new offense without Cassel and crennel, but it's the same stink I've seen with a smith led offense.

It almost bit you today not scoring on goaline for 4 downs. Then not being able to get a 1st giving the ball to houston with time to win it. Defense won again.

Didn't Alex and the 49'ers almost get to the SB 2 years ago. IIRC, Alex was pretty solid that year.

I would say in year # 1, this offense will grow together and can only get better.

No way it could get worst.

I locked it.

Oh I won't...bad karma is coming your way.

I don't mess with karma.

SonOfLe-loLang
I can leave if I don't like it? You seem to be confused I am not the one complaining about the place.

I think this is all funny. Except for you...I mean...that part is sad.

And I think someone who comes to another team's message board to start **** is sad.

So I guess we're both sad.

And before you say "ive done nothing but be nice," you purposely came here tonight knowing your presence would irk people. I'm sorry if youre lonely. Get a dog.

Jetmeck
chicken chits one and all...............

keep chirping..........

ZachKC
100 bucks ?

You seem to care about this me vs you thing. I don't at all. I am sure you will find another keyboard warrior to "battle" with or "be a man" in front of or whatever grand fantasies you conjure about posting on a message board.

wolf754life
kfc will pay for what Jamaaal did to cushing today, bush.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-20-2013, 10:10 PM

I don't mess with karma.

Lol, considering how unfulfilling your life is, what did you do to earn real bad karma?

SonOfLe-loLang
You seem to care about this me vs you thing. I don't at all. I am sure you will find another keyboard warrior to "battle" with or "be a man" in front of or whatever grand fantasies you conjure about posting on a message board.

Dont bet him anyway, he has no money and needs it for more important things.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
Didn't Alex and the 49'ers almost get to the SB 2 years ago. IIRC, Alex was pretty solid that year.

I would say in year # 1, this offense will grow together and can only get better.

No way it could get worst.

And he proceeded to lose his job soon after. So it did get worse for him.

Archer81

I don't mess with karma.

You are a Chief fan. You are born in the red and keep digging yourselves in deeper every year.

Eldorado
10-20-2013, 10:12 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_P1KK-Uc_jQo/TCtl2oJZJLI/AAAAAAAABbk/APg3Zsq3DGE/s400/moneymouth.jpg

ROYC75
It's cool that Kansas City is so fired up and excited after beating a handicapped Texans team by one point, and that in doing so they took first place in the division. I'm happy for them.

Any Chiefs fan that claims to believe their team is better than Denver is a liar, though. So no worries.

Better ? No, Can we get you in Arrowhead ? Yes. Is it possible in Denver, yes if Denver continues to pass out fumbles & Manning throws interceptions.

This season is way to early to anoint ANYBODY as invincible.

IMHO, the top 3 teams in the NFL are in the NFC.

Lol, considering how unfulfilling your life is, what did you do to earn real bad karma?

I don't mess with karma. All the karma that has come to me in life has been good karma. Especially lately. Life is awesome.

You guys messed with karma when you locked that thread.

Bad karma is coming your way.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
10-20-2013, 10:13 PM
Dont bet him anyway, he has no money and needs it for more important things.

I've made 700 dollars from a chiefs fan out here in Cali so far this season. If chiefs score 30 in a game I give him 200 if they don't I get 100.

Was an easy bet for me as alex Smith cannot do it.

ZachKC
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_P1KK-Uc_jQo/TCtl2oJZJLI/AAAAAAAABbk/APg3Zsq3DGE/s400/moneymouth.jpg

Hey, I see what you did there.

SonOfLe-loLang
I don't mess with karma. All the karma that has come to me in life has been good karma. Especially lately. Life is awesome.

You guys messed with karma when you locked that thread.

Bad karma is coming your way.

God, I'd probably be happy if i were as dumb as you.

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:14 PM

Probably not. You don't seem good at happy.

I am sure you are good at other things though?

ROYC75
10-20-2013, 10:14 PM
And he proceeded to lose his job soon after. So it did get worse for him.

He was playing very well when he went out with an injury. So much for the , you should never lose your job by injury thought.

As I said, year # 1, I didn't expect this this year, it's all good to me.

Next year I was expecting to be competitive.

10-20-2013, 10:15 PM

I'm happy because you guys just pissed off the karmic forces in this universe when you locked my thread. In no way did it deserve a lock. You're butthurt because you lost a game and now you're looking up at the Chiefs. Fine. Don't take it out on innocent football threads.

The bad karma is coming your way....soon.

Old No. 7
10-20-2013, 10:16 PM

Hilarious!

We're better than you. And our defense is going to shove Manning's head so far up his ass, he won't see daylight until Jesus returns.

SonOfLe-loLang
Probably not. You don't seem good at happy.

I am sure you are good at other things though?

Belittling me is not helping your cause.

You keep criticizing me for being a dick ... while you're being a dick.

Chiefsteak
time will tell, the chiefs still have to beat denver twice to win the west.

Lol sure about that?

broncocalijohn
10-20-2013, 10:17 PM

100 bucks ?

Please don't bet this guy. He was waiting for Obamacare to pay for his wifes mammogram since he didn't have $200....supposedly. He needs to save his cash for his family.

SonOfLe-loLang
I'm happy because you guys just pissed off the karmic forces in this universe when you locked my thread. In no way did it deserve a lock. You're butthurt because you lost a game and now you're looking up at the Chiefs. Fine. Don't take it out on innocent football threads.

If it were up to me, I'd ban you for life and accept all the "bad karma" coming my way.

By the way, the chiefs havent won a playoff game in like a hundred years. **** they musta done something BAD to earn that bad karma.

GTFO with your karma bs. You dont even understand how it works.

Jetmeck

Point is you want to run your mouth ...........

Put up or shut up ?

Did mommy and daddy teach you anything ?

Be a man.........

ZachKC
Belittling me is not helping your cause.

You keep criticizing me for being a dick ... while you're being a dick.

You are confused again. I am not saying I am not a dick...I am just not unstable enough to wish death on people.

You seem to also go pretty far out of your way to understand very basic points that are made.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN

The only other team with a winning record was the Cowgirls, and, again, KFC won by a point.

Coincidence?

Doubtful.

Guess Who

Karma, really bob? You're an idiot.

http://h3sean.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/KarmaCop-289x300.jpg

Rohirrim
10-20-2013, 10:18 PM

You have no power here.

ZachKC
Be a man.........

How do I become a man?

Tell me more.

ChiefsKingdom
I've made 700 dollars from a chiefs fan out here in Cali so far this season. If chiefs score 30 in a game I give him 200 if they don't I get 100.

That would be 400. Lol.

ROYC75
I locked it.

Damn dude, what has he done, you are coming off as a sore loser.

ZachKC
The only other team with a winning record was the Cowgirls, and, again, KFC won by a point.

Coincidence?

Doubtful.

At least you are up to speed in the actual games played department.

Jetmeck
10-20-2013, 10:19 PM
Please don't bet this guy. He was waiting for Obamacare to pay for his wifes mammogram since he didn't have $200....supposedly. He needs to save his cash for his family.

Again quit making stuff up,,,,,I said Obamacare paid the 200 bucks......

I never needed the money a-hole.......read the thread moron

Only thing I hate more than Chief fans is a republican liar.........

ZachKC
I locked it.

Hard ass alert.

Simply Red

http://i.imgur.com/oYqn0Cp.gif

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
How do I become a man?

Tell me more.

Where you live, you'll know when the sheep are scared. :wave:

Drunken.Broncoholic2
He was playing very well when he went out with an injury. So much for the , you should never lose your job by injury thought.

As I said, year # 1, I didn't expect this this year, it's all good to me.

Next year I was expecting to be competitive.

He was among the worst in the league at 3rd down conversions. That's why he lost his job. 3-19 performances. Saw them as a niner and I've seen 3-19 with chiefs. maybe if it was his 3rd year there's hope for him , but what you see is what you get. A game manager afraid of turning it over.

The incredible play of the defense is all 7-0. If they weren't playing lights out I see a couple losses there because of an anemic offense.

ZachKC

I would rather just give you some money instead of bet you on something.

You seem to be on hard times.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
10-20-2013, 10:20 PM
At least you are up to speed in the actual games played department.

Like I said, my bad re: Green Bay, but that only bolstered my argument.

He was among the worst in the league at 3rd down conversions. That's why he lost his job. 3-19 performances. Saw them as a niner and I've seen 3-19 with chiefs. maybe if it was his 3rd year there's hope for him , but what you see is what you get. A game manager afraid of turning it over.

The incredible play of the defense is all 7-0. If they weren't playing lights out I see a couple losses there because of an anemic offense.

We have a ****ty QB. You have a ****ty defense.

Let's see which one folds first next month.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
That would be 400. Lol.

What? Chiefs offense hasn't scored 30 all year. I've won 100 every week.

broncocalijohn
10-20-2013, 10:21 PM
Chiefs fans have every reason to be happy. They were the worst and now have the best record. I just seem to see a ton of Chiefs fans here that I have never seen before. Amazing they are talking **** on our board and we didn't even play them!

SonOfLe-loLang
You are confused again. I am not saying I am not a dick...I am just not unstable enough to wish death on people.

You seem to also go pretty far out of your way to understand very basic points that are made.

So you admit to being a dick. And wishing death upon people is hyperbole. If the grim reaper was standing next to me, I wouldnt order him to take your life.

Maybe jock itch though.

ZachKC
Lets turn this negative thread into a positive one.

Jetmeck has fallen on hard times and needs some money. Maybe we can do like...a bake sale or something?

Jetmeck
How do I become a man?

Tell me more.

Quit running your mouth when you won't back it up........

Most here have heard of it

Shananahan
10-20-2013, 10:22 PM
Hilarious!

We're better than you. And our defense is going to shove Manning's head so far up his ass, he won't see daylight until Jesus returns.
You're whistling in the dark, pal.

Better ? No, Can we get you in Arrowhead ? Yes. Is it possible in Denver, yes if Denver continues to pass out fumbles & Manning throws interceptions.

This season is way to early to anoint ANYBODY as invincible.

IMHO, the top 3 teams in the NFL are in the NFC.
Who are they, in your opinion?

Rohirrim

Oh yeah, not to mention the captain (and playcaller) of our D and our best LB for a few weeks.

SonOfLe-loLang
Damn dude, what has he done, you are coming off a a sore loser.

Its a BRONCOS BOARD.

There's no law that says we have to put up with your ****. If you want to celebrate, HOW ABOUT YOU GO TO A CHIEFS BOARD. NO ONE HERE WILL FOLLOW YOU.

This "woe is me" innnocent victim BS you guys do is tiring.

Archer81
Damn dude, what has he done, you are coming off a a sore loser.

What has he done, like ever? Or today?

Or do you think it's normal for a "chief fan" to have 26,000 posts on a Bronco fan board?

If I were being a sore loser, I would have just banned him outright.

ZachKC
So you admit to being a dick. And wishing death upon people is hyperbole. If the grim reaper was standing next to me, I wouldnt order him to take your life.

Maybe jock itch though.

Well then I don't really mean to be a dick.

Did that work?

No?

Ok, then I guess we should just keep going by what is typed.

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:23 PM
Its a BRONCOS BOARD.

There's no law that says we have to put up with your ****. If you want to celebrate, HOW ABOUT YOU GO TO A CHIEFS BOARD. NO ONE HERE WILL FOLLOW YOU.

This "woe is me" innnocent victim BS you guys do is tiring.

It seems there is.

Eldorado
We have a ****ty QB. You have a ****ty defense.

Let's see which one folds first next month.

yup.

Shananahan
Also, why was the first place thread locked?

It's ridiculous to lock that thread now, considering how satisfying it would be to post in it at the end of the season.

SonOfLe-loLang
Lets turn this negative thread into a positive one.

Jetmeck has fallen on hard times and needs some money. Maybe we can do like...a bake sale or something?

Now youre taking personal shots at him based on his income?

****ing low.

Go **** yourself.

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:24 PM
Quit running your mouth when you won't back it up........

Most here have heard of it

You have a lot of spaces in between the words you type. Is that like a signature thing for you?

SonOfLe-loLang
It seems there is.

Is there? Please tell me. This is not a "freedom of speech" issue.

maven
Denver has two games vs the Chiefs. Could decide the division title.

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:25 PM
Now youre taking personal shots at him based on his income?

****ing low.

Go **** yourself.

Was just trying to help!

Maybe a Kick Starter is a better idea?

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:25 PM

I say that because it seems you are currently putting up with our ****...no?

SonOfLe-loLang
10-20-2013, 10:26 PM
Was just trying to help!

More disrespect! For someone who galloped over to me on his high horse, you're quite the hypocrite.

Jetmeck
It seems there is.

Apparently your little smartass was taught nothing as a child...........

Course your not much more than a child now are you ?

Shananahan
They're posting on a rival board about the meager success that they are tasting for the first time in a long, long time. This is sad.

You're losing your temper engaging in an online slapfest. This is sadder.

broncocalijohn

Only thing I hate more than Chief fans is a republican liar.........

U were full of **** in that thread. No one can get on line but you already got the ball rolling.

Anyways, you sound like a twit trying to prove a point by betting. Maybe some and most people enjoy their team without putting money on the game. Your issue is you are surrounded by these fans and hear it everyday this year. It gets to you.

You would have lost when you thought the Raiders would win last week. Save your money. Save your anger.

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:27 PM
Apparently your little smartass was taught nothing as a child...........

Course your not much more than a child now are you ?

You're.

SonOfLe-loLang

As I said ...

Anyone who feels it necessary to come to a rival message board just to talk smack is a miserable dick.

Sorry if this sobering truth hurts you.

Jetmeck

Your parents should be ashamed.............you really are a low life

SonOfLe-loLang
They're posting on a rival board about the meager success that they are tasting for the first time in a long, long time. This is sad.

You're losing your temper engaging in an online slapfest. This is sadder.

They are just hitting a pet peeve. You're right though.

Bronco Yoda
Sorry you guys lost.

Wake up Mods. Clean out these dupe accounts.

yup.

Thing is....our ****ty QB doesn't throw interceptions. He's less ****ty than most ****ty QBs.

How ****ty is your defense?

After tonight...like #32 ****ty.

I don't think Alex is #32 ****ty. He's more of a #24 ****ty.

myMind
10-20-2013, 10:28 PM
Was just trying to help!

Enjoy this while you can.

ZachKC
As I said ...

Anyone who feels it necessary to come to a rival message board just to talk smack is a miserable dick.

Sorry if this sobering truth hurts you.

But...

We both agree there seems to be a rule that you have to put up with my ****?

Yes? No?

SoCalBronco
You're whistling in the dark, pal.

Who are they, in your opinion?

Two of them played each other today. ;D

You guys are kind of like the 2003 Chiefs. All offense, no defense.

We're a bit like your 2005 team. Alex Smith is our Jake Plummer.

Jetmeck
10-20-2013, 10:29 PM
U were full of **** in that thread. No one can get on line but you already got the ball rolling.

Anyways, you sound like a twit trying to prove a point by betting. Maybe some and most people enjoy their team without putting money on the game. Your issue is you are surrounded by these fans and hear it everyday this year. It gets to you.

You would have lost when you thought the Raiders would win last week. Save your money. Save your anger.

First off you who can't quite get reading comp 101 and has been called out for it by multiple people.

I got prices from Blue Cross you ass...........

Check the thread you

ZachKC
Your parents should be ashamed.............you really are a low life

You did it right that time.

Simply Red
http://i.imgur.com/TICdLc3.png

ZachKC
First off you who can't quite get reading comp 101 and has been called out for it by multiple people.

I got prices from Blue Cross you ass...........

Check the thread you

Sucks to be broke.

You seem like an interesting guy. You will figure something out.

SonOfLe-loLang
But...

We both agree there seems to be a rule that you have to put up with my ****?

Yes? No?

Huh?

Uhh, there's no "rule." At any point our mods could ban you. It doesnt seem likely, but they could.

Youre talking in circles. Get a life.

Old No. 7
10-20-2013, 10:30 PM
If's and buts and candy and nuts,

and up yours donkeeee scummmmmmmm!

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:30 PM
Huh?

Uhh, there's no "rule." At any point our mods could ban you. It doesnt seem likely, but they could.

Youre talking in circles. Get a life.

And until that moment enjoy putting up with my ****.

Jetmeck
10-20-2013, 10:31 PM
You have a lot of spaces in between the words you type. Is that like a signature thing for you?

Bet your a sweetheart in person............

SonOfLe-loLang
10-20-2013, 10:31 PM

I'm not the one bagging on people for not having a lot of money.

Real classy.

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:32 PM
Bet your a sweetheart in person............

You're.

Shananahan
GO AWAY CHIEFS FANS I DON'T HAVE TO REPLY TO YOU NO YOU CAN'T MAKE ME PUT UP WITH YOUR SMACK TALK GO BACK TO YOUR BOARD ALREADY YOU GUYS ARE JERKS WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE SHUT UP ALREADY YOU GUYS ARE SUCH LOSERS FOR COMING HERE AND GETTING THIS RISE OUT OF ME!

ZachKC

Real classy.

The one begging to bet me $100?

This is a weird place.

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:33 PM
GO AWAY CHIEFS FANS I DON'T HAVE TO REPLY TO YOU NO YOU CAN'T MAKE ME PUT UP WITH YOUR SMACK TALK GO BACK TO YOUR BOARD ALREADY YOU GUYS ARE JERKS WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE SHUT UP ALREADY YOU GUYS ARE SUCH LOSERS FOR COMING HERE AND GETTING THIS RISE OUT OF ME!

This guys gets it.

SoCalBronco
10-20-2013, 10:34 PM

Zach...some smack is to be expected considering the circumstances but it's also expected that you add some substance too, otherwise rival fans are kind of on thin ice.

Feel free to add the substance part at any time.

Archer81
10-20-2013, 10:35 PM
I'd suggest people from both sides take a break and stop picking at one another.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
10-20-2013, 10:35 PM

Real classy.

Especially ironic coming from a guy who lives in KC (not exactly the top of the food chain.)

:laugh:

Requiem
10-20-2013, 10:36 PM
The Chiefs are the #1 seed in the country. They face the #2 Broncos in several weeks. Doop Dopp.

Let's get one thing clear Donks.

This is not 1997.

You guys had a good defense in 1997.

This year your defense is crap. Champ Bailey is running on fumes. Is he even going to make it back from that injury he suffered tonight? You have a couple nice players but it's a dumpster fire out there right now. At this point, likely it's not getting fixed.

This isn't 1997.

This is something else entirely that has yet to define itself.

It's 2013...and Marty Schottenheimer isn't on our sideline.

We'll see you soon.

Good night, and enjoy chasing us. Because we are the best team in the AFC West until proven otherwise.

Bob, OUT.

ZachKC
Zach...some smack is to be expected considering the circumstances but it's also expected that you add some substance too, otherwise rival fans are kind of on thin ice.

Feel free to add the substance part at any time.

Nah.

Posted football stuff a few times here nobody gives a ****. Jetmeck's possible mental illness and Son's...well I have no idea what that is...those things are more entertaining.

Do whatever you need...your house.

Drunken.Broncoholic2

How is this not trolling?

Requiem
10-20-2013, 10:37 PM
We can't play like this against the Chiefs and win either. This was sloppy. This offense needs to be humbled. Who do we play next week? Washington. Know what that means?

BAD NEWS FOR THE REDSKINS!

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:37 PM
The Chiefs are the #1 seed in the country. They face the #2 Broncos in several weeks. Doop Dopp.

Season has gone by really really fast. Can't believe it is almost the ****ing end of October.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-20-2013, 10:38 PM
We can't play like this against the Chiefs and win either. This was sloppy. This offense needs to be humbled. Who do we play next week? Washington. Know what that means?

RG3 looked pretty good this week. More back to his old self running around back there.

Jetmeck
Sucks to be broke.

You seem like an interesting guy. You will figure something out.

Your prob sitting in mama's basement..........

Next to bob..........

Broke,........10 grand just in my checking dude.

Your little twenty something is the broke ass chicken **** with a big mouth............that refuses to man up.

Its only 100 bucks........ smart boy like you has that

When we go at it the 17th you best be here............

Archer81

Bye.

theAPAOps5
LOUD NOISES

Jetmeck
RG3 looked pretty good this week. More back to his old self running around back there.

SAW that.........they scored a lot and quick.

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:39 PM
Your prob sitting in mama's basement..........

Next to bob..........

Your little twenty something is the broke ass chicken **** with a big mouth............that refuses to man up.

Its only 100 bucks........ smart boy like you has that

When we go at it the 17th you best be here............
You're.

Shananahan
10-20-2013, 10:39 PM
We can't play like this against the Chiefs and win either. This was sloppy. This offense needs to be humbled.
Honestly I was pretty encouraged by this game, as crazy as that sounds. All those problems and mistakes and key absences due to injury and we're still in a position to win with five minutes or so left? Fine with me, and all the better that it happens now in the season.

And how many penalties? 13? 14? They need to tighten everything up.

SoCalBronco
10-20-2013, 10:40 PM

We've got alot more talent than them, but we will likely be outcoached. Should be a fun game.

Jetmeck
10-20-2013, 10:40 PM
You're.

You're

a loser and chicken............

A real sweet heart in person

broncocalijohn
10-20-2013, 10:41 PM
You're.

it is actually You're.......

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:42 PM
a loser and chicken............

A real sweet heart in person

I didn't even get the benefit of an "or" here.

A loser AND a chicken.

Cooollllddddd bloooooodeddddd.

Jetmeck
You're.

Smartass like you text much ?

Otherwise whats your freakin point ?

Paniero

Damn, Kayne. Take your meds.

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:43 PM
We've got alot more talent than them, but we will likely be outcoached. Should be a fun game.

I don't really understand the reason that the Chiefs defense struggling (and it is) means they are frauds yet the Broncos defense being awful is like...ehhh no biggie.

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:43 PM
Smartass like you text much ?

Otherwise whats your freakin point ?

You did it right that time.

SoCalBronco
10-20-2013, 10:44 PM
I don't really understand the reason that the Chiefs defense struggling (and it is) means they are frauds yet the Broncos defense being awful is like...ehhh no biggie.

I wasn't aware anyone was claiming the Chiefs defense was a fraud. Most of us agree the chiefs have a very good defense.

BTW in my post I was referring to the upcoming Redskins game.

ChiefsKingdom
10-20-2013, 10:45 PM

31 against the giants come on.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-20-2013, 10:45 PM

I dont think anyone is thinking its no biggie.

That said, the defense was not nearly as bad as the score suggested tonight. Someone posted the stats from the game and the D was a victim of really bad field position all night.

this one is on the offense and special teams.

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:46 PM
I wasn't aware anyone was claiming the Chiefs defense was a fraud. Most of us agree the chiefs have a very good defense.

My bad went typing a little fast here. I mean offense. Each of us seem to have one incredibly suspect side of the ball yet it only seems to make the Chiefs a fraud.

What gives?

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:46 PM
I dont think anyone is thinking its no biggie.

That said, the defense was not nearly as bad as the score suggested tonight. Someone posted the stats from the game and the D was a victim of really bad field position all night.

this one is on the offense and special teams.

Oh, so we will have the special teams edge as well?

SoCalBronco
10-20-2013, 10:48 PM
My bad went typing a little fast here. I mean offense. Each of us seem to have one incredibly suspect side of the ball yet it only seems to make the Chiefs a fraud.

What gives?

Part of it is because you guys seem to be barely winning each week against bad teams. For awhile, Denver was destroying opponents. It suggests we were playing at another level entirely from the Chiefs, although we don't appear to be at that level at present.

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:49 PM
Part of it is because you guys seem to be barely winning each week against bad teams. For awhile, Denver was destroying opponents. It suggests we were playing at another level entirely from the Chiefs, although we don't appear to be at that level at present.

Well look at that. Great minds and all.

Shananahan
10-20-2013, 10:54 PM
Because Denver can counter its defensive flaws with offensive points. When the Kansas City defense struggles (or actually turn out to be frauds) the team has no foreseeable means of overcoming it.

I think it makes sense on a variety of levels.

ZachKC
10-20-2013, 10:56 PM
Because Denver can counter its defensive flaws with offensive points. When the Kansas City defense struggles (or actually turn out to be frauds) the team has no foreseeable means of overcoming it.

I think it makes sense on a variety of levels.

So...

The side of the ball that Denver is really good at...won't struggle...

The side of the ball that Kansas City is really good at...eventually will...