PDA

View Full Version : Gaffney's address to DC 9/11 truth conference now up

mhgaffney
10-16-2013, 03:44 PM
Watch Mhgaffney's 43 minute presentation at the 2013 DC 9/11 truth conference here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17y164p1DYU&feature=youtu.be

The talks by the other speakers (Dick Gregory, Webster Tarpley, Wayne Madsen, Kevin Barrett etc) have also been posted:

http://www.dc911conference.com/

DenverBrit
10-16-2013, 04:03 PM
On the same topic:

60 minutes video: 21st century con-men.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eTu9kgsZoV0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Much more interesting and less offensive.

Requiem
10-16-2013, 04:20 PM
Brit,

Although Mark's opinion and research on this topic might not be popular, why do you always gotta drag the dude through the mud like he's the smelly kid in class?

elsid13
10-16-2013, 04:24 PM
Brit,

Although Mark's opinion and research on this topic might not be popular, why do you always gotta drag the dude through the mud like he's the smelly kid in class?

Because it not "research" it made up **** to promote his books and make money while taking advantage of those that lost folks on the day. I'm sure there are Carnies with more ethics.

DenverBrit
10-16-2013, 05:19 PM
Brit,

Req, Gaffney and the other marginal authors are con men of the worst kind and deeply despised by most 911 families for repeatedly twisting the knife with their conspiracy crap.

None are remotely qualified, their 'research is a farce and they are chronic liars......and they do smell bad.

Lose an 'extended family' member on 911 and watch Gaffney & Co try to make a buck from their grief with 'so called research' and you'll understand.

I challenged Gaffney years ago to come up with one piece of actionable proof that it was a conspiracy. Still waiting.

mhgaffney
10-16-2013, 05:27 PM
This video makes it easy. You clowns don't even have to read! You can sit with a beer or your drug of choice and watch and listen -- just as you do with Faux and CNN!

So what's the problem?

The problem is you can't handle even one minute of reality talk without having a hissey fit. One minute of reality and your fragile world view starts to crumble. Your comfort zone starts to implode.

You react to save your ego based world view by lashing out.

Point of fact: If I had to live off my books I'd have starved long ago. Very few writers interested in telling the truth can subsist on their writing. It's a sad commentary on our ****ed up society and world.

MHG

W*GS
10-17-2013, 05:08 AM
St. gaffe has spoken.

Meck77
10-17-2013, 05:55 AM
I may not agree with Gaff's viewpoint here but I'll give him props for at least not hiding behind a screen name. He's not afraid to show his face or give out his real name and willing to stand up for what he believes in.

Best things W*gs can come up with is insults towards another man.

So who are you W*gs?

Rohirrim
10-17-2013, 07:17 AM
This video makes it easy. You clowns don't even have to read! You can sit with a beer or your drug of choice and watch and listen -- just as you do with Faux and CNN!

So what's the problem?

The problem is you can't handle even one minute of reality talk without having a hissey fit. One minute of reality and your fragile world view starts to crumble. Your comfort zone starts to implode.

You react to save your ego based world view by lashing out.

Point of fact: If I had to live off my books I'd have starved long ago. Very few writers interested in telling the truth can subsist on their writing. It's a sad commentary on our ****ed up society and world.

MHG

You've never answered my one, simple question. Given the parameters of the conspiracy that you believe exists (or existed), what is your estimate of how many Americans were involved and how many agencies did they represent? When you answer that, I'll watch your tape.

W*GS
10-17-2013, 07:28 AM
I may not agree with Gaff's viewpoint here but I'll give him props for at least not hiding behind a screen name. He's not afraid to show his face or give out his real name and willing to stand up for what he believes in.

BFD.

What he believes in is bullshart.

mhgaffney
10-17-2013, 08:10 AM
You've never answered my one, simple question. Given the parameters of the conspiracy that you believe exists (or existed), what is your estimate of how many Americans were involved and how many agencies did they represent? When you answer that, I'll watch your tape.

We are talking about a few hundred people. Some at key positions in the government (eg., NORAD, Pentagon, FAA and the White House), private contractors, members of the financial elite and US intelligence community, and very likely foreign intelligence agencies (more than one!).

mhgaffney
10-17-2013, 11:13 AM
Check out this interview with the late film maker Aaron Russo -- who talks about his friend Nicholas Rockefeller -- who told him about 9/11 nearly a year before it happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Wsb4qBckU

W*GS
10-17-2013, 11:39 AM
Who the heck is Aaron Russo? (http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Aaron_Russo)

houghtam
10-17-2013, 11:43 AM
Point of fact: If I had to live off my books I'd have starved long ago.

Wait, so just because you don't make a living off it somehow makes it acceptable? I could make a few extra bucks stealing and reselling fresh flowers from gravesites...I wouldn't make a living off it, but I would still be stealing from the dead and disrespecting their families.

I've asked this question before, and you never answered. You tell us you don't make a lot of money off this little hobby of yours...how muchoney DO you make? Do you donate any of it? How much?

Inquiring minds want to know, Gaff.

mhgaffney
10-17-2013, 12:02 PM
Wait, so just because you don't make a living off it somehow makes it acceptable? I could make a few extra bucks stealing and reselling fresh flowers from gravesites...I wouldn't make a living off it, but I would still be stealing from the dead and disrespecting their families.

I've asked this question before, and you never answered. You tell us you don't make a lot of money off this little hobby of yours...how muchoney DO you make? Do you donate any of it? How much?

Inquiring minds want to know, Gaff.

So what you are saying is that searching for the untold truth is unacceptable -- for reasons you never make clear.

Inquiring minds -- including the families of the victims -- know that the official 9/11 investigations were scams and cover ups. They and I want to know what really happened on 9/11 -- the why and who.

Slugs like you don't give a hoot.

mhgaffney
10-18-2013, 10:33 AM
I met David Callahan at last month's 9/11 conference. Callahan is the former co-founder of SmartCeo Magazine. Callahan filed a FOIA with the SEC requesting all records pertaining to the SEC's post 9/11 investigation of insider trading.

Here is the letter he received. This document corroborates the conclusions I reached while researching/writing Black 9/11. MHG

mhgaffney
10-18-2013, 10:49 AM
Who is Aaron Russo?

He is the film producer who gave us this masterpiece...

Freedom to Fascism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKeaw7HPG04

DenverBrit
10-18-2013, 12:18 PM
LOL

Aaron Russo (February 14, 1943ľAugust 24, 2007) was an American filmmaker, political activist, tax evader and charlatan. To the outside world, Russo was probably best known for producing the comedy classic Trading Places, the Janis Joplin biopic The Rose, and a number of other films in the 1980s. However, in later years online conspiracy cranks became fond of him, due in part to his shockingly bad income tax denial "documentary" America: Freedom to Fascism.

houghtam
10-18-2013, 03:33 PM
Is the 9/11 conference like a giant ComiCon for political crazies? Do you guys go dressed up as your favorite "sketchy group in the seamy underbelly of US politics" characters? Do you play 9/11 drinking games in your hotel rooms afterwards? I'm really curious as to what the mood is like at one of these conventions.

mhgaffney
10-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Is the 9/11 conference like a giant ComiCon for political crazies? Do you guys go dressed up as your favorite "sketchy group in the seamy underbelly of US politics" characters? Do you play 9/11 drinking games in your hotel rooms afterwards? I'm really curious as to what the mood is like at one of these conventions.

You are free to formulate your own opinion. I suggest you watch the videos of the various talks, first.

Wayne Madsen gave a good one. So did Webster Tarpley. Dick Gregory was pretty funny in a dark way.

MHG

nyuk nyuk
10-18-2013, 05:40 PM
Ratings have been disabled for this video.

:D

mhgaffney
10-19-2013, 10:40 AM
just as well. I could care less about ratings...

frerottenextelway
10-19-2013, 11:08 AM
So what you are saying is that searching for the untold truth is unacceptable -- for reasons you never make clear.

Inquiring minds -- including the families of the victims -- know that the official 9/11 investigations were scams and cover ups. They and I want to know what really happened on 9/11 -- the why and who.

Slugs like you don't give a hoot.

Out of dark curiosity, who do you believe killed JFK and what was the motive?

barryr
10-19-2013, 09:01 PM
Surprising the Obama backers don't believe this since it is another attack on Bush. Oh wait, more like government and too many democrats would have to be in on it and we know democrats would be above such a thing.

mhgaffney
10-21-2013, 10:00 AM
Out of dark curiosity, who do you believe killed JFK and what was the motive?

The same people who killed RFK, MLK and JFK Jr. The financial elite -- rather their minions.

The shooter from the grassy knoll confessed in the 1990s. James Files.

There is a great video about this -- Files on JFK. I will search for the link.

Here it is -- the best documentary ever made about the JFK assassination. MHG

http://www.amazon.com/Files-JFK-Interviews-Confessed-Conspiracy/dp/0979406315

DenverBrit
10-21-2013, 12:09 PM
Surprising the Obama backers don't believe this since it is another attack on Bush. Oh wait, more like government and too many democrats would have to be in on it and we know democrats would be above such a thing.

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt

Rohirrim
10-21-2013, 01:10 PM
We are talking about a few hundred people. Some at key positions in the government (eg., NORAD, Pentagon, FAA and the White House), private contractors, members of the financial elite and US intelligence community, and very likely foreign intelligence agencies (more than one!).

A few hundred people went traitor on their country and joined a conspiracy to murder thousands of their fellow Americans? Do you realize how loony that sounds?

And these people came from NORAD, Pentagon, FAA and the White House), private contractors, members of the financial elite and US intelligence community, and very likely foreign intelligence agencies (more than one!)? How did they communicate? How did they meet each other? Where did they meet to plan the logistics? In their secret, underground bunker?

And now they are quietly back at work in these organizations, more than ten years later, without a peep? Are they hatching new plans?

I am fascinated that any reasoning human being can accept such delusions.

Where are the people from Flight 93?

DenverBrit
10-21-2013, 01:33 PM
A few hundred people went traitor on their country and joined a conspiracy to murder thousands of their fellow Americans? Do you realize how loony that sounds?

And these people came from NORAD, Pentagon, FAA and the White House), private contractors, members of the financial elite and US intelligence community, and very likely foreign intelligence agencies (more than one!)? How did they communicate? How did they meet each other? Where did they meet to plan the logistics? In their secret, underground bunker?

And now they are quietly back at work in these organizations, more than ten years later, without a peep? Are they hatching new plans?

I am fascinated that any reasoning human being can accept such delusions.

Where are the people from Flight 93?

Don't forget the tons of explosives, the hundreds of demolition experts and dozens of trucks all working secretly to wire the WTC buildings over a period of months.

And no one noticed.

The one question that Troofers hate is WHY? When they knew the planes would hit the buildings why wire them for demolition?

The troofers are rubes and Gaffney & Co make a buck feeding their paranoia while giving the finger to the 911 families.

Buy my book!.....and bumper stickers and t shirts.

Rohirrim
10-21-2013, 01:35 PM
Don't forget the tons of explosives, the hundreds of demolition experts and dozens of trucks all working secretly to wire the WTC buildings over a period of months.

And no one noticed.

The one question that Troofers hate is WHY? When they knew the planes would hit the buildings why wire them for demolition?

The troofers are rubes and Gaffney & Co make a buck feeding their paranoia while giving the finger to the 911 families.

Buy my book!.....and bumper stickers and t shirts.

A physical impossibility.

W*GS
10-21-2013, 01:38 PM

But, but, but, the <strike>red-mercury-powered-pure-fusion-mininukes</strike>!

Fedaykin
10-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Gaff-o is a believer. He's quite proudly ignorant of even basic math & physics, which means he's exactly the kind of rube that can be convinced of anything.

Rohirrim
10-21-2013, 02:42 PM
Some guy once made a million dollars selling Pet Rocks. Why not?

W*GS
10-21-2013, 02:57 PM
Gaff-o is a believer. He's quite proudly ignorant of even basic math & physics, which means he's exactly the kind of rube that can be convinced of anything.

Not only that, but those of us who try to show him wrong are all In On It. Or mindless dupes who ignore the Messiah. To our peril.

houghtam
10-21-2013, 03:08 PM

The guy made a MILLION DOLLARS!

DenverBrit
10-21-2013, 03:27 PM

http://renegadeentrepreneurgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/W08D06-2.jpg

mhgaffney
10-23-2013, 01:47 PM

No, YOU clowns are the true believers. Amazing how you always get it backwards.

I am a dis-believer. I do not believe the official story about 9/11. It's a sham - a lie.

I have a few of the answers -- but mostly unanswered questions.

The hissy fit continues. MHG

Rohirrim
10-23-2013, 02:00 PM
Where are the people who were on Flight 93?

mhgaffney
10-23-2013, 02:49 PM
New Film about 9/11

THE NEW PEARL HARBOR

by Massimo Mazzucco

I am watching it as I write -- it's the best 9/11 film I've seen. The new film totally destroys the official story.

http://www.luogocomune.net/site/modules/sections/index.php?op=viewarticle&artid=167

mhgaffney
10-23-2013, 02:50 PM

All dead. They died when the plane exploded then crashed at Shanksville on 9/11.

W*GS
10-23-2013, 02:58 PM
All dead. They died when the plane exploded then crashed at Shanksville on 9/11.

What made the plane explode?

W*GS
10-23-2013, 03:00 PM
by Massimo Mazzucco

I am watching it as I write -- it's the best 9/11 film I've seen. The new film totally destroys the official story.

Who the **** is Massimo Mazzucco?

Massimo Mazzucco (born 20 July 1954 in Turin) is an Italian filmmaker who is known for producing documentary films such as The New American Century and Cancer -The Forbidden Cures. Mazzucco is also the editor of luogocomune.net, an Italian news site known especially for discussing conspiracy theories regarding the September 11 WTC attacks.

Another troofer CJer.

Rohirrim
10-23-2013, 03:01 PM

But the plane did not explode.

mhgaffney
10-23-2013, 04:34 PM
But the plane did not explode.

Yes, it did.

The crash site was anomalous -- very little debris -- not what you expect from the crash of a commercial jet.

While in Shanksville I interviewed a farmer Neville Lambert who lives about a quarter mile from the crash site. He told me that on 9/11 he was outside his house shoveling coal when he heard and saw a large commercial plane come in and crash.

Small pieces of debris landed all over his farm. I also spoke with the first people who arrived at the site on 9/11. They said small pieces of debris were landing in the back of their pickup as they approached the site.

People at Indian Lake -- 2 miles from the site -- saw mail falling like confetti.

There was also a separate debris field 8 miles from the crash site -- small pieces -- too far away to explain unless an explosion occurred while UAL 93 was still airborne.

One of the passengers also reported an explosion - in a cell phone call -- shortly before the crash.

The ATC tapes mention a possible bomb on board.

So -- yes - I think there were explosions -- probably more than one. This explains why the crash site was so anomalous. MHG

mhgaffney
10-23-2013, 05:11 PM
I've just watched the first part of the new film by Mazzucco. The ending will scare the daylights out of you.

mhgaffney
10-24-2013, 11:36 AM
Startling new evidence exposes 9/11 fraud

Mazzucco's just-released film includes a thorough analysis of the footage from the Pentagon's video cameras -- proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that the crucial frame was photoshopped...

Don't believe it? Check it out for yourself.

Fast forward Part II to ~21 minutes..

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article36585.htm

DenverBrit
10-24-2013, 03:16 PM
Startling new evidence exposes 9/11 fraud

Mazzucco's just-released film includes a thorough analysis of the footage from the Pentagon's video cameras -- proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that the crucial frame was photoshopped...

Don't believe it? Check it out for yourself.

Fast forward Part II to ~21 minutes..

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article36585.htm

LOL

Did they also 'Photoshop' the scores of witnesses that watched the plane fly by and into the Pentagon?

A) There are numerous eyewitnesses who saw the events of 9/11 unfold at the Pentagon. Of the 136 witnesses reported, 104 directly saw the plane hit the Pentagon, 26 mentioned that it was an American Airlines jet, 39 others mentioned that it was a large jet/commercial airliner, 7 said it was a Boeing 757, 16 mentioned seeing the plane hit light poles/trees, 42 mentioned seeing aircraft debris, 0 saw a military aircraft, missile, or anything but a commercial plane strike the Pentagon, 0 saw a plane narrowly miss the Pentagon and fly away(1)(2).

https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/PentWitnesses.xls

From the lists above, 136 people saw the plane approach the Pentagon, and

104 directly saw the plane hit the Pentagon.

6 were nearly hit by the plane in front of the Pentagon. Several others were within 100-200 feet of the impact.

26 mentioned that it was an American Airlines jet.

39 others mentioned that it was a large jet/commercial airliner.

2 described a smaller corporate jet. 1 described a "commuter plane" but didn't mention the size.

7 said it was a Boeing 757.

8 witnesses were pilots. One witness was an Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower Chief.

2 witnesses were firefighters working on their truck at the Pentagon heliport.

4 made radio calls to inform emergency services that a plane had hit the Pentagon.

10 said the plane's flaps and landing gear were not deployed (1 thought landing gear struck a light pole).

16 mentioned seeing the plane hit light poles/trees, or were next to to the poles when it happened. Another 8 mentioned the light poles being knocked down: it's unknown if they saw them hit.

42 mentioned seeing aircraft debris. 4 mentioned seeing airline seats. 3 mentioned engine parts.

2 mentioned bodies still strapped into seats.

15 mentioned smelling or contacting aviation/jet fuel.

3 had vehicles damaged by light poles or aircraft debris. Several saw other occupied vehicles damaged.

3 took photographs of the aftermath.

Many mentioned false alarm warnings of other incoming planes after the crash. One said "3-4 warnings."

And of course,

0 saw a military aircraft or missile strike the Pentagon.

0 saw a plane narrowly miss the Pentagon and fly away.

Rohirrim
10-24-2013, 03:50 PM
LOL

Did they also 'Photoshop' the scores of witnesses that watched the plane fly by and into the Pentagon?

They're all in on it.

W*GS
10-24-2013, 03:56 PM
LOL

Don't confuse gaffe with the facts.

broncocalijohn
10-24-2013, 04:14 PM

They got paid handsomely to stay "dead" and live on a private island near Haiti.

DenverBrit
10-24-2013, 04:16 PM
They're all in on it.

:)

http://infernalmachines.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/image-1832.jpg

DenverBrit
10-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Don't confuse gaffe with the facts.

Could he be any more confused?

Requiem
10-24-2013, 04:30 PM
I would party with Gaff at a Broncos tailgate.

Rohirrim
10-24-2013, 06:37 PM

Me too. :)

mhgaffney
10-25-2013, 10:07 AM
Me too. :)

All right. Now you're talking. Preferably just before the SuperBowl. Don't forget the chips and micro brews!

Let the whiners whine.

DenverBrit
10-25-2013, 11:09 AM
All right. Now you're talking. Preferably just before the SuperBowl. Don't forget the chips and micro brews!

Let the whiners whine.

You'll bring enough 'whine' for everyone. ;D

broncocalijohn
10-25-2013, 11:36 AM

No way. While we are all talking about hot chicks, beer and football, Gaff would be trying to hawk his book on all of us and tell us how we are being duped by the gov'ment.

I would party with LABF if he would keep politics out and talk about those 3 important items at a tailgate. It is football but I am not sure he can separate the two as he tries to get us all to listen to him. Too serious in life.

mhgaffney
10-25-2013, 06:27 PM
No way. While we are all talking about hot chicks, beer and football, Gaff would be trying to hawk his book on all of us and tell us how we are being duped by the gov'ment.

I would party with LABF if he would keep politics out and talk about those 3 important items at a tailgate. It is football but I am not sure he can separate the two as he tries to get us all to listen to him. Too serious in life.

All of the above (chicks, beer and football) should be enjoyed in awareness, not as an escape from reality.

barryr
10-25-2013, 07:33 PM

When does he ever post a thing about the Broncos?