PDA

View Full Version : Chump Bailey

wolf754life
10-13-2013, 05:59 PM
dude is damaged goods, a nickel CB at best.

Stick a fork in him, Justin Blackmon style....

no wonder he didn't want to play, he knows he is all used up.

Have to cut him next year if he won't take a DEEP DEEP pay cut...

P.S. Del Rio loves him some soft ass prevent zone D, 3rd and 25, 3rd and 18? sorry ass Defense

REP for Truth!

Lolad
10-13-2013, 06:01 PM
Can we merge threads? I don't blame champ I blame the scheme, Del Rio obviously thought that Chadd noodle arm Henne was going to throw deep

Dexter
10-13-2013, 06:02 PM
Aren't you a jackass? Calling a player that has been the face of this franchise for a decade a chump.

Not to mention 1 game back from a serious foot sprain.

Look in the mirrior you unappreciative dillwad

Kaylore
Blackmon did most of his damage against other corners. You're an idiot.

wolf754life
can champ merge with another WR from the opposing team?

you are worried about threads?

GTFO

Sly_Eli
10-13-2013, 06:04 PM
Champ actually played pretty well. Not perfect, but he'll get better.

Action
10-13-2013, 06:06 PM
Champ Bailey made a play in the endzone matched up with Blackmon...blanketed him.

Beantown Bronco
He gave up what? 2 or 3 passes in one on one man coverage?

Archer81

P.S. Del Rio loves him some soft as prevent zone D, 3rd and 25, 3rd and 18? sorry ass Defense

REP for Truth!

And here I thought I had read the stupidest thing ever a few minutes ago...and you post this. Good work.

:Broncos:

wolf754life
10-13-2013, 06:07 PM
pretty well? lol, fan boys love them some fandom, without manning this is an 7 and 9 team, very disappointing that fox and del rio cannot put a competent stop unit around manning.

disgraceful really, our defense is last in the league against the pass....LAST fan boys

Archer81
10-13-2013, 06:08 PM
pretty well? lol, fan boys love them some fandom, without manning this is an 7 and 9 team, very disappointing that fox and del rio cannot put a competent stop unit around manning.

disgraceful really, our defense is last in the league against the pass....LAST fan boys

6-0.

Dexter
10-13-2013, 06:09 PM

There's a difference between criticizing a team, and just being an a-hole. You're the latter.

go_broncos
10-13-2013, 06:10 PM

P.S. Del Rio loves him some soft as prevent zone D, 3rd and 25, 3rd and 18? sorry ass Defense

REP for Truth!
I agree..

TheReverend
That's my concern, but I'm hopeful it was more indicative of not having played for a while

wolf754life
yes, let the fan boys now attack me personally, truth hurts.

elway knows bailey is done, there is no more rubber on the eraser.

Beantown Bronco
10-13-2013, 06:11 PM
We could go 19-0, win the SB, and wolf will complain that our D sucks and gave up too many points along the way.

Some people just can't enjoy life.

I'm loving this team.

The Joker
10-13-2013, 06:11 PM
What a horrendous **** of a human you are.

**** off and die.

Genuinely.

wolf754life
10-13-2013, 06:12 PM

**** off and die.

Genuinely.

stay classy san diego!

Dexter
10-13-2013, 06:12 PM
yes, let the fan boys now attack me personally, truth hurts.

elway knows bailey is done, there is no more rubber on the eraser.

Oh you're crying about being attacked personally? Yet you have no problem calling Champ Bailey names? One of the best players ever at his position?

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

rideco
10-13-2013, 06:13 PM
And here I thought I had read the stupidest thing ever a few minutes ago...and you post this. Good work.

whew I am off the hook... I love champ but to say he is the root of the problem is simply not the truth. Our Dline is not getting pressure and we are giving QB's way to much time. Part of this boils down to the current pass happy rules in the NFL part of it goes on the players and part on the defenses we are running.

wolf754life
10-13-2013, 06:14 PM
del rio and fox are to blame as well, why can't we play some bump and run, where are the blitzes on 3rd down, horrible game calling by our supposed Defensive brain trust...

16-0!

stopgap
10-13-2013, 06:15 PM
Wow. Just wow.

fontaine
10-13-2013, 06:15 PM

P.S. Del Rio loves him some soft ass prevent zone D, 3rd and 25, 3rd and 18? sorry ass Defense

REP for Truth!

How many Completions, TDs, First downs did Champ give up?

SonOfLe-loLang
10-13-2013, 06:16 PM
By the way, if you didn't know the score of this game, and you came to the mane, how much would you assume the broncos lost by today?

Archer81
10-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Yes. I blame Fox for being 6-0.

Damn him. Damn him to hell.

wolf754life
10-13-2013, 06:17 PM
teams will target Chump all year long, Andrew Luck can't hardly wait to burn chumpy

stopgap
10-13-2013, 06:17 PM
Please be drinking.

Friends don't let friends drink and post.

wolf754life
10-13-2013, 06:18 PM
coors original, tailgating at the stadium, still can smell the burnt orange from Blackmon and Henne connection!

Archer81
10-13-2013, 06:19 PM
teams will target Chump all year long, Andrew Luck can't hardly wait to burn chumpy

You play way too much Madden. You probably think strippers like you, too.

TheReverend
del rio and fox are to blame as well, why can't we play some bump and run, where are the blitzes on 3rd down, horrible game calling by our supposed Defensive brain trust...

16-0!

Would you prefer to give more of our play book away against bottom feeders?

Especially with the biggest challenge to date a week away?

SonOfLe-loLang
coors original, tailgating at the stadium, still can smell the burnt orange from Blackmon and Henne connection!

Only a broncos fan on the mane could have their night ruined by a 16 point victory.

extralife
10-13-2013, 06:22 PM
just ban wolf, I'm sick of this ****ing idiot. consistently gets his rocks off hating on the longest tenured Bronco, one of the best to ever suit up for the team.

DenverBound
10-13-2013, 06:22 PM

REP for Truth!

Go die, not one **** would be given. Pathetic excuse for a fan.

SoCalBronco
10-13-2013, 06:23 PM
I thought Champ was ok for his first game back. That shallow crossing route was well designed against man coverage cause its a pick play so there is nothing you can do. He got beat a few times but a,so had great coverage on that back shoulder fade and of course stopped the 2 pt. conversion.

Bottom line wolf is trolling as usual.

wolf754life
sorry guys, i'm not going to pretend that this was a great win, or that everything is fine, because it isn't.

The fact of the matter is we are Dead LAST, 32nd in the entire league in PASS D.
Manning and Co have no Margin for error, none.

Fox could be getting rung if Manning had picked another town for this kind of awful Defense. I want it fixed, fast, or this kind of thing will end up costing this team everything!

I love the mane, its all sunshine and rainbows

and Rev, we didn't need to show a bunch of exotic packages on D, how about just tightening things up.

Hell, even cecil shorts got hurt early and they still go HAM on us!

ROMO goes HAM
HENNE goes HAM

LUCK goes??? BOOOOM

The Joker

Don't engage the reptile in reasonable debate, he doesn't deserve the time.

Archer81
10-13-2013, 06:24 PM
Sharpe said during the telecast that most of Blackmon's catches were inside. No criticism of Harris/Nacho/Moore?

Interesting.

And we did win, today right? I want to be sure.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-13-2013, 06:24 PM
sorry guys, i'm not going to pretend that this was a great win, or that everything is fine, because it isn't.

The fact of the matter is we are Dead LAST, 32nd in the entire league in PASS D.

Fox could be getting rung if Manning had picked another town for this kind of awful Defense. I want it fixed, fast, or this kind of thing will end up costing this team everything!

and Rev, we didn't need to show a bunch of exotic packages on D, how about just tightening things up.

ROMO goes HAM
HENNE goes HAM

LUCK goes??? BOOOOM

Henne went HAM to essentially score nine points

So this is what it feels like to never get laid huh

wolf754life
10-13-2013, 06:25 PM
oh there is plenty of blame to go around, but harris nacho and moore don't make 14 million dollars a yr, and they aren't expected to shut down the #1 threat from the other team like chump is

Archer81

ROMO goes HAM
HENNE goes HAM

LUCK goes??? BOOOOM

Keep trolling, you get a 3 day ban. Knock it off.

SonOfLe-loLang
Sharpe said during the telecast that most of Blackmon's catches were inside. No criticism of Harris/Nacho/Moore?

Interesting.

And we did win, today right? I want to be sure.

You wouldn't know it from the mane right now

BroncoFox
10-13-2013, 06:26 PM
He was rusty - of course he is not going to be as sharp, in his first NFL game of the year. What did you expect? He still made some sharp plays, and played hard. He'll be fine. Such drama queens around here.

fankadeo

ROMO goes HAM
HENNE goes HAM

LUCK goes??? BOOOOM

Ha you have full on drunken nutmeat syndrome. I like you keep it up

Archer81
oh there is plenty of blame to go around, but harris nacho and moore don't make 14 million dollars a yr, and they aren't expected to shut down the #1 threat from the other team like chump is

How many passing td's did the defense give up? So what exactly is your definition of shut down?

wolf754life
personal attack is personal.

truth is still truth, facts are still facts, Last in the league, 16-0!

stopgap
10-13-2013, 06:27 PM
You play way too much Madden. You probably think strippers like you, too.

Quoted for truth

rolandftw
10-13-2013, 06:29 PM
It was his first game back, after taking basically the whole preseason off and 5 regular season games. Anyone that wasn't expecting some amount of rust for him was being unreaslitic

Expect the same for Von Miller. He's not going to come out like he hasn't missed a beat.

BroncoFox
And as a follow up - we were missing what produced most of our pass rush and 25 or so sacks last year for the last 6 games. You are surprised we are being passed on? Next week, having Von back should greatly help in the passing game. Raging against Champ, who has been nothing but guts and heart since he came here, makes my blood boil. Such ingrates.

7 4ever
What I saw today was a very good WR making plays on a secondary that has been playing bad which also featured a rusty Champ Bailey getting burnt on a couple of plays but making a couple of good plays too. I may be wrong but I think most of Blakmon's plays were on Harris, not Bailey.

I don't think we have seen enough to conclude that Champ Bailey is done -- lots of football left to be played, personally I like Bailey's chances with a little help of two anchor defensive players coming back soon, also I like our team's chances at 6-0.

DENVERDUI55
10-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Didnt you start same thread with Mannings name in place of champ before in the past?

Archer81
personal attack is personal.

truth is still truth, facts are still facts, Last in the league, 16-0!

No. You are inebriated, being obnoxious and about a hairbreadth away from getting a 3 day time out.

Harris was on Blackmon most of the day. Most of Blackmon's catches were inside, where poor tackling by the safeties allowed ridiculous YAC yardage. And after all of that, Jacksonville managed 12 points of offense.

So relax. This sky is falling attitude after every win gets really old, really quickly.

barryr
This defense really need a pass rush for sure. The secondary just can't cover for any length of time. Hopefully Miller will be ready to play and stay out of trouble.

Kid A
10-13-2013, 06:31 PM
I agree..

Hilarious!

go_broncos agrees with you wolf! That's basically all that needs to be said about your "insight." You two should start an alternate reality Orange Mane podcast where you compete for an hour to see who can piece together a grammatically correct sentence or pronounce a word more than two syllables long first.

wolf754life
10-13-2013, 06:33 PM
No. You are inebriated, being obnoxious and about a hairbreadth away from getting a 3 day time out.

Harris was on Blackmon most of the day. Most of Blackmon's catches were inside, where poor tackling by the safeties allowed ridiculous YAC yardage. And after all of that, Jacksonville managed 12 points of offense.

So relax. This sky is falling attitude after every win gets really old, really quickly.

Thanks Dad, glad you are bossing me Internet style, sorry my takes piss you off and you have to retaliate.

Archer81
10-13-2013, 06:35 PM
Thanks Dad, glad you are bossing me Internet style, sorry my takes piss you off and you have to retaliate.

Lulz.

If you want to be treated like an adult, try acting like one.

BroncsCheer
10-13-2013, 06:35 PM

This is why I started the whiny ass bitches thread

wolf754life
10-13-2013, 06:38 PM
maybe i will start a whiny ass fanboy thread

stopgap
10-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Hilarious!

go_broncos agrees with you wolf! That's basically all that needs to be said about your "insight." You two should start an alternate reality Orange Mane podcast where you compete for an hour to see who can piece together a grammatically correct sentence or pronounce a word more than two syllables long first.

That podcast would be hideous. Though I would listen, as anyone gets curious and slowing down to view the car accident.

BroncosSR
10-13-2013, 06:47 PM
Champ was definitely a liability in the passing game. The whole defense is a liability in the passing game. That's why they are last in the league.

wolf754life
10-13-2013, 06:49 PM
Champ was definitely a liability in the passing game. The whole defense is a liability in the passing game. That's why they are last in the league.

thread closed...Rep for TRUTH! This is AMERICA!

bombay
10-13-2013, 06:52 PM
Oh. A drunk.

Archer81
10-13-2013, 06:53 PM

Yes. You are the Edward Snowden of Broncodom.

Poor martyr.

stopgap
10-13-2013, 06:54 PM
Oh. A drunk.

Lol

Irish Stout
10-13-2013, 06:59 PM
Champ had a couple of really good plays and a couple of really bad plays.

Lycan
10-13-2013, 07:00 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3863250/i-thought-this-was-america-o.gif

broncocalijohn
10-13-2013, 07:02 PM
I thought Champ was ok for his first game back. That shallow crossing route was well designed against man coverage cause its a pick play so there is nothing you can do. He got beat a few times but a,so had great coverage on that back shoulder fade and of course stopped the 2 pt. conversion.

Bottom line wolf is trolling as usual.

Would this be to your opinion when Wolf was always posting how Shanny should be fired? I could see why you would hate him so much. He ended up being correct to most people but his approach is horrible. Just like in this thread. He needs a PR management team to take over his posting.

DenverBound
10-13-2013, 07:03 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3863250/i-thought-this-was-america-o.gif

Omg so perfect! LOLz

24champ
10-13-2013, 07:04 PM
Is this 2005 again? After every win someone complains and b*tches, and that someone was usually Wolfe. He complained about Shanny after wins.

crush17
10-13-2013, 07:06 PM
Rageahol!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kCUIzs8i9EU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SoCalBronco
10-13-2013, 07:08 PM
Would this be to your opinion when Wolf was always posting how Shanny should be fired? I could see why you would hate him so much. He ended up being correct to most people but his approach is horrible. Just like in this thread. He needs a PR management team to take over his posting.

His approach is definitely extremely annoying.

Steve Prefontaine
10-13-2013, 07:08 PM
Typical sorry ass Wolfe

SeedReaver
10-13-2013, 07:20 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/251/273/a0a.png

BroncoMan4ever
10-13-2013, 07:23 PM

REP for Truth!

posts like this make me thankful fans don't run the organization.

BroncoMan4ever
10-13-2013, 07:25 PM
Is this 2005 again? After every win someone complains and b*tches, and that someone was usually Wolfe. He complained about Shanny after wins.

you know, every time you post I get completely distracted by the lady in your avatar.

bronco militia
10-13-2013, 07:30 PM

REP for Truth!

so why did harris and DRC both play like a 35 year old that had been injured for 2 months?

the defense has been terrible two weeks in a row

ATL-Eric
10-13-2013, 07:34 PM
champ is a shell of his former self. This guy is 2002 champ with 10lb weights around each ankle. drc needs to be on the best wr, but 2013 champ is still a mid grade #2 cb.. I think.

BroncoMan4ever
10-13-2013, 07:34 PM
so why did harris and DRC both play like a 35 year old that had been injured for 2 months?

the defense has been terrible two weeks in a row

it's Woodyard. No WW = ****ty D

BroncoMan4ever
10-13-2013, 07:35 PM
champ is a shell of his former self. This guy is 2002 champ with 10lb weights around each ankle. drc needs to be on the best wr, but 2013 champ is still a mid grade #2 cb.. I think.

Champ is 1 game into his return from foot injury. there was bound to be rust. Champ at least had an excuse for not being at his best. What were the excuses for the rest of the secondary?

24champ
10-13-2013, 07:36 PM
you know, every time you post I get completely distracted by the lady in your avatar.

I can say the same for your posts.

brncs_fan
10-13-2013, 07:37 PM

REP for Truth!

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/johncraig0880/c513033c_vbattach115052.jpg

rmsanger
10-13-2013, 07:45 PM
Insert Torrey Smith gifs.

ColoradoDarin
10-13-2013, 07:55 PM
Looked a bit rusty. Made a couple of plays. Glad he got this preseason game in before Indy next week.

....and back to iggy goes Wolf.

brncs_fan
10-13-2013, 08:13 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>CB Champ Bailey led all players with three pass breakups in his 2013 debut. Read more on his return: <a href="http://t.co/reivfiqZ2U">http://t.co/reivfiqZ2U</a>.</p>&mdash; Denver Broncos (@DenverBroncos) <a href="https://twitter.com/DenverBroncos/statuses/389572265865519105">October 14, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Miss I.
10-13-2013, 08:29 PM
Wolf,
Okay, so let's take this from a more objective perspective. You are asserting that Champ is no longer performing adequately correct?

Please list what this assertion is based on. You stated it was a fact, but what facts have you stated to support your thesis? Could you please provide an adequate sampling. For instance, is your assertion only based on THIS game? if so, do you really believe that is an adequate basis for not only personally insulting a key player of our team but calling for his dismissal?

Yes, Champ certainly was rusty, but I'd like from you a play by play analysis/breakdown of his performance in today's game that would support your assertions that he should be put to pasture.

Then beyond that I'd like you to discuss how his injury might be impacting his current play and whether Champ in his last games prior to injury would continue to support your assertion it's time to either move him to another position, make him get on a Greyhound bus and leave town or some other possible option. Or perhaps he could correct his play in additional practice? Is that an option?

And for the record my real gripe with the game was with the dumb ass snaps, but I am not calling for Ramirez to be dismissed, only that they practice his snaps a bit more and see if his performance continues in the next game (though truly we cannot afford those in the game at Indy). If his poor performance is a trend then additional mitigation strategies need to be implemented.

I believe the same should be done for Champ if a true performance trend is identified with truly quantifiable evidence provided that it exists. Frankly as his first game out I give him the benefit of the doubt, but if you provide a convincing case backed by actual facts and not simply name calling I can be convinced otherwise.

Agamemnon
10-13-2013, 08:36 PM
Blackmon did most of his damage against other corners. You're an idiot.

Blackmon did most of his damage against zone coverage or corners playing off by design. It was ridiculous to watch.

55CrushEm
10-13-2013, 08:40 PM
it's Woodyard. No WW = ****ty D

That's my line of thinking.....

Hopefully, he's back next week......having Von and WW = HUGE upgrade to LB corp, and the defense as a whole.....

ZONA
10-13-2013, 08:50 PM

**** off and die.

Genuinely.

Whoa dude - totally uncalled for. You sir should be banned for a few weeks to cool your hot head down some.

Eldorado
10-13-2013, 08:55 PM

milton berle game.

theAPAOps5
10-13-2013, 08:56 PM
Man, I thought this was an old thread bump! Didn't realize it was a new one. There is some anger today!

Requiem
10-13-2013, 08:57 PM
He had a good career.

Eldorado
10-13-2013, 09:01 PM
Man, I thought this was an old thread bump! Didn't realize it was a new one. There is some anger today!

Worst game of the year in all phases except the D (I mean, 49 to dallas, eesh. You could talk me into a toss up i guess). And we won by 16. Don't understand the total rage down.

Eldorado
10-13-2013, 09:02 PM
He had a good career.

lol. wut!?

Requiem
10-13-2013, 09:11 PM
lol. wut!?

:) Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid -- and you'll never go wrong.

El Guapo
10-13-2013, 09:14 PM
Ah, great Sandlot reference.

Ill forever love Champ and I think he did good for his first game back. However, it was very frustrating that the team couldnt cover Blackmon. Every single time it was mind blowing that they kept throwing to him and we had zero answer for it. Very frustrating.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
10-13-2013, 09:25 PM

Ill forever love Champ and I think he did good for his first game back. However, it was very frustrating that the team couldnt cover Blackmon. Every single time it was mind blowing that they kept throwing to him and we had zero answer for it. Very frustrating.

Dez Bryant last week. Blackmon this week. Here comes Hilton and Wayne.

errand
10-13-2013, 09:26 PM
Many factors in the defense not playing up to speed, and being ranked last in pass D

[] Broncos have set an NFL record by scoring 265 points in the first 6 games....when you have big leads, opposing teams have to pass to play catch up.

[] Broncos D is nicked up, and missing a couple of players like Woodyard, and Miller....Harris is coming off a concussion, Champ is 36 and coming off a foot injury, and the other Db's have had their share of bumps and bruises.

[] Broncos are still very stout against the run, which is another reason why opposing teams have been throwing the ball more.

[] QB's like Romo, Eli, and Flacco for all their faults are pretty good QB's...and they have some decent targets in Cruz, Dez, and Torrey.....again, give those guys time and they're capable of hanging 300-500 yards passing on anyone.

I say we need to look at the fact that despite our defense playing hurt and missing a couple of key players, this team is still finding ways to win games going away at the end.

errand
10-13-2013, 09:30 PM
Dez Bryant last week. Blackmon this week. Here comes Hilton and Wayne.

Yes, it is very possible they'll have success against our defense.....but the Broncos are playing Manning ball right now - "We'll get our 40 points...."

Willynowei
10-13-2013, 09:33 PM
Through six games a particular team has the worst passing defense in the NFL, of course how can anyone not see the logic that the most decorated corner on the team, coming off a foot injury, playing his first game of the season, and having the most passes defended in said game; is the root of this issue! Nevermind that he has played in only 15% of games this year, and likey closer to 10% of total defensive snaps played so far this year. It all make sense!

I'm not quite as enthusiastic as posters who condemn Wolf to hell, but I'd say that Wolf is an example of modern medicine and social welfare programs rendering natural selection an inconsequential phenomenon these days.

Kaylore
10-13-2013, 09:33 PM
:) Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid -- and you'll never go wrong.

Champ Bailey is blind!

enjolras
10-13-2013, 09:36 PM
For two weeks in the row the defense has been blowing coverages right and left. Blackmon did most of his damage against absolutely zero defenders. I can't figure out if safeties are being caught low or corners are blowing coverage. It looks like a college team that is starting 7 freshman.

I'm beginning to wonder if the defensive scheme has become too clever. The optimist me likes to believe that it's the loss of Woodyard that's leading to these massive coverage breakdowns. He is the signal caller after all....

Missouribronc
10-13-2013, 09:37 PM
When I see really stupid threads like this, I always think that people are trolling.

Then I realize that there are people that are really this uneducated about the game and this stupid.

errand
10-13-2013, 09:41 PM
Through six games a particular team has the worst passing defense in the NFL, of course how can anyone not see the logic that the most decorated corner on the team, coming off a foot injury, playing his first game of the season, and having the most passes defended in said game; is the root of this issue! Nevermind that he has played in only 15% of games this year, and likey closer to 10% of total defensive snaps played so far this year. It all make sense!

I'm not quite as enthusiastic as posters who condemn Wolf to hell, but I'd say that Wolf is an example of modern medicine and social welfare programs rendering natural selection an inconsequential phenomenon these days.

Well it is the Mane....people hate players for many odd reasons, from the college they played for, their faith, who drafted them, and where they were drafted, or because of a myth perpetuated by other like minded people.

Decker is maligned because he had a bad game in week one while Moreno is maligned because where he was drafted and Moore is maligned because of the Ravens playoff loss....but they are important players in a team that has won 17 straight regular season games and is still the odds on favorite to play in the SB.

24champ
10-13-2013, 09:47 PM

Lets give Blackmon some credit here, he simply is one of the best receivers in the game, talent wise. He'll start putting up big numbers on a regular basis if the Jaguars can ever get a decent OL and QB.

wolf754life
10-13-2013, 11:20 PM
Wolf,
Okay, so let's take this from a more objective perspective. You are asserting that Champ is no longer performing adequately correct?

Please list what this assertion is based on. You stated it was a fact, but what facts have you stated to support your thesis? Could you please provide an adequate sampling. For instance, is your assertion only based on THIS game? if so, do you really believe that is an adequate basis for not only personally insulting a key player of our team but calling for his dismissal?

Yes, Champ certainly was rusty, but I'd like from you a play by play analysis/breakdown of his performance in today's game that would support your assertions that he should be put to pasture.

Then beyond that I'd like you to discuss how his injury might be impacting his current play and whether Champ in his last games prior to injury would continue to support your assertion it's time to either move him to another position, make him get on a Greyhound bus and leave town or some other possible option. Or perhaps he could correct his play in additional practice? Is that an option?

And for the record my real gripe with the game was with the dumb ass snaps, but I am not calling for Ramirez to be dismissed, only that they practice his snaps a bit more and see if his performance continues in the next game (though truly we cannot afford those in the game at Indy). If his poor performance is a trend then additional mitigation strategies need to be implemented.

I believe the same should be done for Champ if a true performance trend is identified with truly quantifiable evidence provided that it exists. Frankly as his first game out I give him the benefit of the doubt, but if you provide a convincing case backed by actual facts and not simply name calling I can be convinced otherwise.

lol, name calling, you didn't see the baltimore game? you didn't see the preseason, you didn't see the game today?

you need breakdowns to understand what we all saw?

mindblown...........

Miss I.
10-13-2013, 11:29 PM
No, I just want you to be very specific in your criticisms. I expect specific facts to support your thesis, not just the creation of a call out thread. So I am giving you a shot to do it instead of sitting here taking either people's name calling or dishing it. Support your assertion that we should bench Champ and provide your alternate plan for the Broncos to replace him.

wolf754life
10-13-2013, 11:33 PM
missy, i know people on this board kiss your ass and do whatever you want, i don't need to do anything but state the obvious.

watch and see, champ is going away fast, elway knows he has to take a deep paycut, the guy is no longer elite.

end of story

Miss I.
10-13-2013, 11:40 PM
missy, i know people on this board kiss your ass and do whatever you want, i don't need to do anything but state the obvious.

watch and see, champ is going away fast, elway knows he has to take a deep paycut, the guy is no longer elite.

end of story

Are you smoking crack or did you dip into Von's stash? Nobody, and I mean nobody on this board kisses my ass. Trust me on this one. My lovely ration of negative rep would support this.

Leaving that distractor aside, you still haven't supported anything. You just keep dancing around it. You provide no story, no substance.

You aren't by any chance also the person who provided the proof positive that Kuper is injured beyond repair? Just wondering because it came up elsewhere with just about as much proof as you have provided here. Thought maybe it was an MO.

If you think watching one game is enough to support your call out that we need to put Champ to pasture then tell me why? why is that so hard? It's not like there haven't been other threads, better threads, that posited the idea that it was time to move Champ to Safety. Why not use those arguments then?

stopgap
10-13-2013, 11:40 PM
AE

Bronco9798
10-13-2013, 11:51 PM
Champ Bailey was one of Torrey Smiths favorite players to watch growing up.

But on Saturday night, Smith took the 12-time Pro Bowler to school.

The second-year wide receiver routinely burned Bailey and caught three passes for 98 yards and two touchdowns in the Ravens 38-35 double overtime divisional round victory.

Its the first time a Ravens player has ever caught two touchdown passes in a single game in postseason history.

I was just beating him. I cant really say there was any science to it, Smith said.

Hes a great player. Hes actually one of my favorite players I liked watching growing up. Hes just like anyone else. Im a competitor. Hes a competitor. You win some, you lose some.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Torrey-Smith-Abuses-Pro-Bowler-Champ-Bailey-/d8fcc136-c665-40d3-bf8b-91c98343a6c8

I personally haven't missed Champ this year. I noticed the last few years he was starting to lose a step here and there and was getting beat by some of the younger quicker WR's in the league. But when we won, nobody really paid attention to it last year and then it caught up with him in the playoffs. Most people blamed Rahim Moore. I never, I quickly went to the 2 TD's that Torrey Smith just simply schooled him on. Those two plays were the back breaker in that game. We never get to that Rahim Moore play if Champ isn't beat on those plays.

Me and my wife are both die hard Bronco fans and have been watching the Broncos play football since 1976. Lived in Denver for many years and went to the old Mile HIgh Stadium to watch the Broncos. We moved to Missouri and have had Sunday ticket since it's inception. We go the Bronco game every year in KC and go to Denver for 1 game a year. Haven't missed a game in years. We have some football knowledge about the game, the Broncos, and the players.

I'm not bashing on Champ at all. He has been the best open field tackling CB in the league for years. He never tackles high, he always takes the feet out. Simply the best technique you can have at that position making tackles in the open field.

My point is simply I honestly think Champ will be more of a liability this year in pass coverage. And I'm not saying he won't break up a pass here and there and get a pick. Watch him closely the rest of the year and let's see how he plays. I hope he plays great, I really do. I love me some Champ, but I'm not too sure that somewhere in a big game he don't hurt us somewhere down the road. Again, no need to ridicule me and call me names. I'm a die hard and only giving my opinion and what I think. GO Broncos!!!

24champ
10-13-2013, 11:52 PM

end of story

http://media.tumblr.com/f277201f5f7fdab572b7174e083d023e/tumblr_inline_mu0203zrn71qfg8ge.gif

bowtown
10-13-2013, 11:58 PM
Wolf just realized that he's been paying 29$/year for the cutchampbaily.com domain for the past 8 years and is bitter about it.

Miss I.
10-14-2013, 12:01 AM
Champ Bailey was one of Torrey Smiths favorite players to watch growing up.

But on Saturday night, Smith took the 12-time Pro Bowler to school.

The second-year wide receiver routinely burned Bailey and caught three passes for 98 yards and two touchdowns in the Ravens 38-35 double overtime divisional round victory.

Its the first time a Ravens player has ever caught two touchdown passes in a single game in postseason history.

I was just beating him. I cant really say there was any science to it, Smith said.

Hes a great player. Hes actually one of my favorite players I liked watching growing up. Hes just like anyone else. Im a competitor. Hes a competitor. You win some, you lose some.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Torrey-Smith-Abuses-Pro-Bowler-Champ-Bailey-/d8fcc136-c665-40d3-bf8b-91c98343a6c8

I personally haven't missed Champ this year. I noticed the last few years he was starting to lose a step here and there and was getting beat by some of the younger quicker WR's in the league. But when we won, nobody really paid attention to it last year and then it caught up with him in the playoffs. Most people blamed Rahim Moore. I never, I quickly went to the 2 TD's that Torrey Smith just simply schooled him on. Those two plays were the back breaker in that game. We never get to that Rahim Moore play if Champ isn't beat on those plays.

Me and my wife are both die hard Bronco fans and have been watching the Broncos play football since 1976. Lived in Denver for many years and went to the old Mile HIgh Stadium to watch the Broncos. We moved to Missouri and have had Sunday ticket since it's inception. We go the Bronco game every year in KC and go to Denver for 1 game a year. Haven't missed a game in years. We have some football knowledge about the game, the Broncos, and the players.

I'm not bashing on Champ at all. He has been the best open field tackling CB in the league for years. He never tackles high, he always takes the feet out. Simply the best technique you can have at that position making tackles in the open field.

My point is simply I honestly think Champ will be more of a liability this year in pass coverage. And I'm not saying he won't break up a pass here and there and get a pick. Watch him closely the rest of the year and let's see how he plays. I hope he plays great, I really do. I love me some Champ, but I'm not too sure that somewhere in a big game he don't hurt us somewhere down the road. Again, no need to ridicule me and call me names. I'm a die hard and only giving my opinion and what I think. GO Broncos!!!

Thank you. I can't say I don't have concerns about Champ, but the previous posts were call out posts, not substantive. I for one appreciate your response.

Assuming you and others are correct about Champ, do you think we currently have the depth to deal with it and how do you think the management will handle it or should handle it? I've read other threads about moving him to safety and I've seen good things out of some of the others who've been in there while he's been out. Do you see that as a possibility too, moving him to safety and using the younger players as Corner? Or is there another option?

24champ
10-14-2013, 12:02 AM
I personally haven't missed Champ this year.

I missed him last week vs the Cowboys when we got ****ing torched for 500 plus yards by...Tony Romo? Where were the CB call out threads then? You and Wolfe are ****ing pathetic.

Champ had 3 pass deflections, most on the team and prevented a 2 point conversion by intercepting a pass. Yeah he sucks! ::)

Bronco9798
10-14-2013, 12:11 AM
Thank you. I can't say I don't have concerns about Champ, but the previous posts were call out posts, not substantive. I for one appreciate your response.

Assuming you and others are correct about Champ, do you think we currently have the depth to deal with it and how do you think the management will handle it or should handle it? I've read other threads about moving him to safety and I've seen good things out of some of the others who've been in there while he's been out. Do you see that as a possibility too, moving him to safety and using the younger players as Corner? Or is there another option?

My opinion, Champs not going to safety. You have what you have right now, you let him play. I like Harris, I like Carter, they just need some more playing and they'll get better as times goes on. I also think Cromartie is doing a good job. Again, I'm just posting what I think and observe. I love me some Champ and have for years, I just think he's slower and can't cover as good as he once could and could be a liability down the road and cost us a big game somewhere.

I hope to god he don't match up with TY Hilton next week. And people are going say TY Hilton is nothing and bash me, but he can beat Champ all day long if he gets one step past him and can catch the ball. Again, just my opinion.

Bronco9798
10-14-2013, 12:14 AM
I missed him last week vs the Cowboys when we got ****ing torched for 500 plus yards by...Tony Romo? Where were the CB call out threads then? You and Wolfe are ****ing pathetic.

Champ had 3 pass deflections, most on the team and prevented a 2 point conversion by intercepting a pass. Yeah he sucks! ::)

Not sure about your immaturity, but if you read everything I wrote I never said he sucked. I'm entitled to my opinion. I quit posting on this board several years ago because of people like you. I made my 5 year post I'll be gone now so people like you can go back to name calling and showing just how immature and childish you are. Best regards to you.

wolf754life
10-14-2013, 12:15 AM
Not sure about your immaturity, but if you read everything I wrote I never said he sucked. I'm entitled to my opinion. I quit posting on this board several years ago because of people like you. I made my 5 year post I'll be gone now so people like you can go back to name calling and showing just how immature and childish you are. Best regards to you.

There is a reason nobody is on this board anymore, you can't be critical or truthful about any bronco related analysis

fanboy central

cutthemdown
10-14-2013, 12:16 AM
Blackmon is a stud. Players like him will get stats. The defense isn't very good right now though. If Miller comes back and we don't get better then I will worry.

Miss I.
10-14-2013, 12:18 AM
It's all just opinion. Thats the point of having discussion thread. As I told others the reason I kept pushing Wolfe was I wanted him to give more than, "Champ sucks." Debate is healthy if the people in question actually discuss rather than revert to name calling. We all love the Broncos and healthy analysis is okay, but sometimes it's good just to have a day to enjoy a well fought victory. The team made mistakes yes, but Champ to me was not the problem on defense today, but even the problems we did have are not insurmountable. I have more concerns about our injuries but even that I am just glad for the win and for this team. It was a good day in my Bronco world, we are 6 and 0 not 0 and 6. There is not one member of our team who shouldn't be striving to be the best, Champ included, but I don't believe he's the problem, but it's okay to discuss him as long as people actually have discussion, not a series of "I'm rubber and you're glue" debates where it's just mudslinging. At any rate, have a fabulous night. It's time I give my keyboard and whatever remains of my brain cells a rest. GO BRONCOS!

Agamemnon
10-14-2013, 12:21 AM
There is a reason nobody is on this board anymore, you can't be critical or truthful about any bronco related analysis

fanboy central

Calling Champ Bailey "Chump Bailey" is "bronco related analysis" in your eyes?

Hilarious!

bowtown
10-14-2013, 12:22 AM

fanboy central

Riiiight, cause all those people who left LOVED you. You've been the resident joke for as long as I've been here.

SoCalBronco
10-14-2013, 12:23 AM

Ditch the personal insult aspect of this....or you won't be posting here much longer.

Got it?

You are free to make your argument, even if very unpopular, but there is no need to be a jackass constantly.

theAPAOps5
10-14-2013, 12:28 AM
Ditch the personal insult aspect of this....or you won't be posting here much longer.

Got it?

You are free to make your argument, even if very unpopular, but there is no need to be a jackass constantly.

Fanboy!

wolf754life
10-14-2013, 12:31 AM

Got it?

wow, the threats are so banal, going to go hide under my covers.

orange mane, where certain posters are more important than others.

24champ

Could care less if your feelings are hurt. You want to say that Champ is losing it and will hurt us down the road, then support some facts behind it. You ignore the fact that Champ displayed why he is still our best CB in todays game vs the Jags. 3 passes deflected and one interception to prevent 2 points, I suggest you go back and watch the replay of where he got the interception and how he read that play quickly, he didn't need to rely on quickness but instead his smarts. That alone makes him better than the rest of our cbs. Without him, we make guys like Romo look like the second coming of Dan Marino.

One has to wonder why Wolfe didn't call out any CBs last week, in that disastrous showing.

Archer81

fanboy central

You titled this gangbang of a thread "Chump Bailey" and want to whine about call out posts?

Bailey is not the problem with the secondary. The fact you complain about the corner who played the best today while ignoring the poor tackling of Nacho and Moore, and the missed assignments by Harris and DRC is telling.

And to go on and on about being attacked for your opinion...its an internet message board. You know how these things work. You have a right to your horrible analysis. You should be equally cognizant of the fact other posters have the same right, and should criticize you for the one player you decided to go Kaiser Soze on.

It is also interesting you cannot answer Miss I's post. You did to her what you are criticizing other posters of doing to you. So nut up and stop being a hypocrite.

Drunk Monkey
10-14-2013, 02:19 AM
wow, the threats are so banal, going to go hide under my covers.

orange mane, where certain posters are more important than others.

Don't go run and hide just yet. You are almost there. Come on, be the first person to get banned following a double digit win.

fankadeo
10-15-2013, 02:38 PM
this thread is amazing. did that drunken troll get banned?

Pick Six
10-16-2013, 09:22 AM
this thread is amazing. did that drunken troll get banned?

Not yet...