PDA

View Full Version : To Sum Up

frerottenextelway
10-02-2013, 10:12 PM
It was very evident to everyone in the room that Cruz doesnt have a strategy he never had a strategy, and could never answer a question about what the end-game was, said one senator who attended the meeting. I just wish the 35 House members that have bought the snake oil that was sold could witness what was witnessed today at lunch.

He kept trying to change the subject because he never could answer the question, the senator said. Its pretty evident its never been about a strategy its been about him. Thats unfortunate. I think hes done our country a major disservice. I think hes done Republicans a major disservice.

---

4.7 million visitors to www.healthcare.gov. 190k calls. Uninsured Americans are enrolling.

---

A decade ago: 2003: Multiple sources have told the team that "Iraq did not have a large, ongoing, centrally controlled CW (chemical warfare) program after 1991," Kay said. And information found so far suggests that Iraq's large-scale capability to develop and produce and fill new chemical warfare weapons was "reduced -- if not entirely destroyed."

Rohirrim
10-03-2013, 07:45 AM
One Rethuglican congressman from Indiana said he didn't know what they would get out of the government shutdown, but they expected to get something.