PDA

View Full Version : P.O.T.U.S. talking **** on the Chiefs

Boobs McGee
09-21-2013, 06:31 AM
LOL

Love him or hate him, gotta enjoy the fact that he did it in their hometown! Ballsy.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/kansas-city/president-obama-does-some-trash-talking-about-the-chiefs/-/11664182/22043094/-/9o6co4/-/index.html?absolute=true

"President Barack Obama had a few words for Kansas City Chiefs fans during his speech at the Ford plant in Liberty, Mo., on Friday.
Related

"When I said I was flying into Kansas City to see an incredible success story in action, I did not think I was going to be talking about the Chiefs," President Obama joked.

The crowd returned with a loud "CHIEEEEEEEEEFS."

"Before you get carried away," the President continued," I just want to point out that the Bears are 2-0."

The crowd then booed.

"I'm just saying," the President said. "And we're able to pass for more than 10 yards," the President then joked again.

More boos were heard across the crowd.

"Just a little trash talking, we'll see how we're looking at the end of the season."

President Obama lived in Chicago for many years and is an avid Chicago Bears fan."

Found on Reddit this morning...apparently it's from a few years back, but still hilarious nonetheless ;D

DenverBound
09-21-2013, 06:37 AM
Hahaha!

Ratboy
09-21-2013, 06:42 AM
Not going to lie... I thought it was these guys.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_sj_U6vObUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BroncoMan4ever
09-21-2013, 07:41 AM
No wonder his presidency has been terrible. He spends too much time insulting mullet headed camaro on blocks in front of their trailer owners, instead of doing his job.

But haha Chiefs even a moron like Obama thinks you suck.

BowlenBall
09-21-2013, 08:09 AM
No wonder his presidency has been terrible. He spends too much time insulting mullet headed camaro on blocks in front of their trailer owners, instead of doing his job.

http://lwtc247.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/get-a-brain-morans.jpg

errand
09-21-2013, 07:04 PM

How ironic since most of those welfare cases voted for his sorry ass......

bombay
09-21-2013, 07:29 PM
I wonder who that pathetic ********** bush liked.

Bigdawg26
09-21-2013, 09:10 PM
http://lwtc247.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/get-a-brain-morans.jpg

LOL and so fitting!

Archer81
09-21-2013, 09:28 PM
Moran is a congressman from Virginia.

:Broncos:

Rohirrim
09-21-2013, 09:54 PM

Texans.

Greatspirits
09-21-2013, 11:56 PM

You mean Bush the village idiot? That pathetic maggot knows as much about football as he does about running a country! Which means; Nothing!!

Archer81
09-22-2013, 12:13 AM
You mean Bush the village idiot? That pathetic maggot knows as much about football as he does about running a country! Which means; Nothing!!

Considering our current president, Bush was in Mensa in comparison.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
09-22-2013, 01:45 AM
Considering our current president, Bush was in Mensa in comparison.

Only if you completely ignore things like history, facts, evidence, reality, etc.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
09-22-2013, 01:46 AM
LOL and so fitting!

Indeed. :yep:

ZONA
09-22-2013, 09:31 AM

You're an idiot. His presidency has been excellent so far, and that's with handcuffs on because he has a house who believes they don't have to work for a living and a congress that can't really do much either. Not to mention the **** storm he was left with.

ColoradoDarin
09-22-2013, 09:43 AM
Moran is a congressman from Virginia.

Yep. Poor Morans guy, it's actually quite a clever sign, but not if you're ignorant of who Jim Moran is.

errand
09-22-2013, 09:48 AM
You're an idiot. His presidency has been excellent so far, and that's with handcuffs on because he has a house who believes they don't have to work for a living and a congress that can't really do much either. Not to mention the **** storm he was left with.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

How ironic because it was millions of people who believe they don't have to work for a living that elected him.

His campaign speeches were about was basically giving people free housing, food stamps, healthcare and cell phones and he'd give them jobs.

And his constituency heard that wondering "If you're gonna give us free housing, food, healthcare and phones, why do we need jobs?"

Clark
09-22-2013, 08:16 PM
LOL LOL LOL LOL

How ironic because it was millions of people who believe they don't have to work for a living that elected him.

His campaign speeches were about was basically giving people free housing, food stamps, healthcare and cell phones and he'd give them jobs.

And his constituency heard that wondering "If you're gonna give us free housing, food, healthcare and phones, why do we need jobs?"

I think you watch too much Fox News because these statements are not based in reality.

Rascal
09-22-2013, 08:18 PM
Countdown to being moved....

peacepipe
09-22-2013, 08:22 PM
I think you watch too much Fox News because these statements are not based in reality.none of what he posts is ever based in reality.

ZONA
09-22-2013, 10:12 PM
BroncoMan4ever was the first to start the BS political stuff again. OP just put up a funny comment and you JUST KNEW some chump was going to start it going the wrong way. I hate when people hijack threads that way. Look, it's season mode now. You want to comment how bad or good the president is, take it to the political forums. Let's just be fans of the Broncos on this part of the forum ok. Can you handle that.

Crushaholic
09-23-2013, 06:14 AM
LOL

Found on Reddit this morning...apparently it's from a few years back, but still hilarious nonetheless ;D

No, I think it actually was from his trip to Kansas City last Friday. He started out with a joke about the resurgence of the Chiefs. That's current...

SoCalBronco
09-23-2013, 08:06 AM
I have mixed feelings about Obama but I'm glad he plunked the Chiefs and even more glad he pimped the Bears.

BroncoMan4ever
09-23-2013, 08:25 AM
BroncoMan4ever was the first to start the BS political stuff again. OP just put up a funny comment and you JUST KNEW some chump was going to start it going the wrong way. I hate when people hijack threads that way. Look, it's season mode now. You want to comment how bad or good the president is, take it to the political forums. Let's just be fans of the Broncos on this part of the forum ok. Can you handle that.

I made one comment as a joke bashing on Chiefs fans. Granted I did throw in some, Obama is terrible into that burn, but I did not make everyone follow suit on that. If I had that kind of silver tongue, I would run for office and fix all that Obama has ****ed up.

Rigs11
09-23-2013, 09:16 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQAKnp1kfKkERkJKvTaOtgiWVyK7rsN W4S_wGyV5vXh8hmEPQPJonSq69h

Rigs11
09-23-2013, 09:20 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe5KZUUcs4GvUjhM6entbtX2QDwr1G6 gCRVpx-tZ_XSoubHxDvme38LNpk

houghtam
09-23-2013, 10:36 AM
This thread delivers