PDA

View Full Version : We're in first place, b****es

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Bob's your Information Minister
09-19-2013, 09:56 PM
Can you catch the mighty Chiefs, owners of the NFL's BEST RECORD?

:strong:

Rohirrim
09-19-2013, 09:59 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/7750072ca22ea0600dae8959b4c566a1/tumblr_inline_mpd4jadw4a1qz4rgp.gif

DomCasual
09-19-2013, 10:01 PM
You've beat the mighty Jags and two teams from the NFC Least.

Good job on that, and stuff.

BroncosfanGuy
09-19-2013, 10:02 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18kbwkl2l4fetgif/original.gif

ZONA
09-19-2013, 10:03 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/lol.gif

Jekyll15Hyde
09-19-2013, 10:03 PM
It unfortunate... Reid has removed KFC from the laughing stock class of the league. I was worried that would happen. No doubt, he is a very good coach

razorwire77
09-19-2013, 10:06 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-psSaCpk6VKY/UGM3edtIV8I/AAAAAAAADPE/BkC8uaKjoAg/s1600/michael-jordan-laughing.gif
Alex Smith is absolutely rancid. 2013 Chefs = 2009 Denver Broncos (at best).

boltaneer
09-19-2013, 10:06 PM
It unfortunate... Reid has removed KFC from the laughing stock class of the league. I was worried that would happen. No doubt, he is a very good coach

The Chiefs have big limitations, especially on offense. We'll see how things turn out towards the end of the season.

DenverBrit
09-19-2013, 10:11 PM
Careful there, Bobo.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/082010/1281006138_dancing-homie-gets-hit-by-ice-cream-truck.gif

BigPlayShay
09-19-2013, 10:13 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-psSaCpk6VKY/UGM3edtIV8I/AAAAAAAADPE/BkC8uaKjoAg/s1600/michael-jordan-laughing.gif
Alex Smith is absolutely rancid. 2013 Chefs = 2009 Denver Broncos (at best).

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, they are the 2006 Broncos.

09-19-2013, 10:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NHH3qxY.gif

Kaylore
09-19-2013, 10:15 PM

Look at Reid. He's like "Is this happening or not? Ah! Here it comes! Ahhhhhhh...."

DENVERDUI55
09-19-2013, 10:20 PM
Chiefs have a cupcake schedule. I bet they get 10 wins.

Rocket 7
09-19-2013, 10:21 PM

It would of made more sense to douse him with Kool-Aid considering that's who he looks like.

randerson1184
09-19-2013, 10:21 PM
KC will eventually end up beating Denver, and their fans will get to talk tons of **** when they do.......

........but it won't be happening this season.

Br0nc0Buster
09-19-2013, 10:22 PM
Honestly the Chiefs surprising and getting a winning record may not be the worst thing

If the Chiefs win like 9 games this year I can see the FO giving Smith a nice big extension, thus ensuring their mediocrity for years to come

SoCalBronco
09-19-2013, 10:23 PM
Sorry Bob but I'm not yet worried about the Reid Knight.

Meck77
09-19-2013, 10:26 PM
Week three superbowl champs....lol

I have a feeling this thread will get a nice little bump later this season.

KCStud
09-19-2013, 10:26 PM
I might be wrong about 8-8. 10-6 looks possible with the schedule we have.

Lots of bad teams coming up.

Lestat
09-19-2013, 10:34 PM
http://www.yearcats.com/wp-content/uploads/delusions-of-grandeur-400x300.jpg

Grandiose delusions (GD) or delusions of grandeur is principally a subtype of delusional disorder that occurs in patients suffering from a wide range of mental illnesses, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders

Missouribronc
09-19-2013, 10:35 PM
LMAO!

They gave Reid a Gatorade bath for going 3-0?

LOL...1993.

colorado jones
09-19-2013, 10:36 PM
Bob reminds me of one of those guys who like to lay naked in a bathtub and let other guys pee in his mouth.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
09-19-2013, 10:36 PM
How did chiefs fans survive decades of filth.

Bronco Yoda
09-19-2013, 10:38 PM
Hilarious!

Jekyll15Hyde
09-19-2013, 10:40 PM
The Chiefs have big limitations, especially on offense. We'll see how things turn out towards the end of the season.

So you are saying they still belong in the laughing stock group?

You are right, ... there is still a chance they lose 13 in a row.

broncocalijohn
09-19-2013, 10:53 PM

You might split Chargers but their offense is coming around. I wouldn't mind a 8-8 or 9-7 season. Chiefs fans get gitty and draft in the middle of the pack while not making the playoffs.

rolandftw
09-19-2013, 10:56 PM
I could see them getting to 6-0. Giants probably their toughest game before Houston, and they are kinda turnover happy. It's hard to see even an average team losing to KC, if they just take care of the football though. Take care of the football, and that defense will get tired late in games.

BroncoMan4ever
09-19-2013, 10:57 PM

Who have they played? They are getting hyped for being less ****ty than other ****ty teams. Jacksonville, Philly, and Dallas were a combined 14-34 last season with 8 of those wins coming from Dallas. So seriously, give me a break on the Reid has turned that team around instantly nonsense. Sure they will be improved because they actually have decent talent level on the team and now a coach that can put it to use, but they still have a lot of work to do.

rolandftw
09-19-2013, 10:59 PM
Who have they played? They are getting hyped for being less ****ty than other ****ty teams. Jacksonville, Philly, and Dallas were a combined 14-34 last season with 8 of those wins coming from Dallas. So seriously, give me a break on the Reid has turned that team around instantly nonsense. Sure they will be improved because they actually have decent talent level on the team and now a coach that can put it to use, but they still have a lot of work to do.

They're a team that can beat the terrible teams now. And maybe some of the okay teams. So yeah, they still have a lot of work to do but it is a quick turnaround for them, from what they were last year.

On the bright side, they probably won't have a 2nd round pick this year.

Jekyll15Hyde
09-19-2013, 11:04 PM
They're a team that can beat the terrible teams now. And maybe some of the okay teams. So yeah, they still have a lot of work to do but it is a quick turnaround for them, from what they were last year.

On the bright side, they probably won't have a 2nd round pick this year.

Exactly. I didnt say they were SB favorites. I just said they arent in the laughing stock class now. That is where Cleveland and Jax are. They are at least 1 tier above that and possibly more.

SonOfLe-loLang
09-19-2013, 11:12 PM
Hey bob

If the broncos played the chiefs and you had to guess the winner to save your life, who would you pick?

Exactly. So go post on your own board

SonOfLe-loLang
09-19-2013, 11:15 PM
I doubt the chiefs are frauds really, but is say 8-8 is possible. They don't turn the ball over because they take zero chances. Plus, they haven't had to play from behind yet.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
09-19-2013, 11:22 PM
Take care of the ball and you don't have to worry against the chiefs. Until they crack 30 points or get more than 20 first downs in a game, not worried.

Every team has had at least 2 TOs against them with their defense scoring points in 2 of the 3 games. Romo and Vick gave them 14 points on 2 passes. The turnovers aren't going to keep coming and bailing their offense out. Where they had the ball after 4 turnovers they should've scored into the high 30s.

All I heard from chiefs fans last year was call them when the broncos beat a contender. Well, call me when the chiefs do.

rolandftw
09-19-2013, 11:34 PM
Agree with this. Unfortunately, bad teams do not take care of the ball, usually. If I were the Giants, I would have a very conservative game plan next week. Make Alex Smith beat you.

Jetmeck
09-19-2013, 11:34 PM

Se this is what I hate about you guys............

4 giveaways, yes that what they were and yet the game was in doubt up till the end ?

Do any of you clown fans have an ounce of humility in you ?

Sucked for forty plus years and been teased multiple times and yet

your still like a whack a mole game...............

Stick your head out this year and this Broncos team will plant your ass like a tent stake...............your not even close !

Jetmeck
09-19-2013, 11:37 PM
Take care of the ball and you don't have to worry against the chiefs. Until they crack 30 points or get more than 20 first downs in a game, not worried.

Every team has had at least 2 TOs against them with their defense scoring points in 2 of the 3 games. Romo and Vick gave them 14 points on 2 passes. The turnovers aren't going to keep coming and bailing their offense out. Where they had the ball after 4 turnovers they should've scored into the high 30s.

All I heard from chiefs fans last year was call them when the broncos beat a contender. Well, call me when the chiefs do.

The Chiefs cannot beat a mediocre team unless that team beats themselves..............that statement has been good for many decades and is still correct to this day !

troyjbath
09-19-2013, 11:44 PM
Congrats for being in first place for 3 days Bob!

broncosteven
09-20-2013, 12:07 AM
I would love to see what Denver could do when a team gives them 4 turnovers in the 1st quarter.

I don't think it would be filled with dinking and dunking and allowing the team to stay around until about 5 minutes left to go in the 4th Quarter.

boltaneer
09-20-2013, 12:22 AM
So you are saying they still belong in the laughing stock group?

You are right, ... there is still a chance they lose 13 in a row.

Nah, they're clearly improved on defense but Alex Smith can only take the offense so far. Barring any crazy injuries, I think they either just miss the playoffs or go one and done.

Gone are the days where a Trent Dilfer type quarterback can have a defense take a team all the way. The NFL has clearly evolved into a passing league. Even non-elite QBs like Flacco and Eli have to get hot during the playoffs but they are clearly better QBs than Smith.

spiralism
09-20-2013, 01:01 AM
Can you catch the mighty Chiefs, owners of the NFL's BEST RECORD?

:strong:

Oh i dunno, tough game this week after all LOL

I think your tune may change by the time we match up in Arrowhead when Reid blows the game by wasting three timeouts in the third quarter and him and Smith making a complete balls of the two minute drill LOL

FADERPROOF
09-20-2013, 04:50 AM
I take 2 years off hoping that Bob wouldn't be here when I get back...imagine my disappointment...

KevinJames
09-20-2013, 05:04 AM

So I guess when you win in Kansas City you get a tub of piss poured on you.

mwill07
09-20-2013, 05:50 AM
I love it. Chippy KC fans make this place more entertaining. early season optimism will make their late-season, Old Turkey flavored tears even more delicious.

combined 2012 records of KC's opponents during this 3-0 run: 14-34.

G6matty
09-20-2013, 05:58 AM
Chiefs have a cupcake schedule. I bet they get 10 wins.

Well by record we have the easiest schedule in the league. ..

G6matty
09-20-2013, 06:02 AM
Why did justin houston last till the third rd hes a monster

Kid A
09-20-2013, 06:04 AM
Whatever, I'll say I'm happy for Reid who seems like a good guy. I'm happy for the AFC West to not be a laughing stock. I'm happy a few division games might have some meaning this year.

And I'm happy to see after all the knob-slobbering the Chip Kelly offense got after ONE HALF of football against an awful Redskins team (OMG! The NFL will never be the same again! Who can stop them? Nobody is ready to stop this!), they've been exposed as a turnover prone, defensively deficient cellar dwelling team.

Broncomutt
09-20-2013, 06:49 AM
The Chiefs are now officially a dynasty.

broncogary
09-20-2013, 06:53 AM
I take 2 years off hoping that Bob wouldn't be here when I get back...imagine my disappointment...

Welcome back. Nothing's changed. :wave:

broncogary
09-20-2013, 06:54 AM
Bob reminds me of one of those guys who like to lay naked in a bathtub and let other guys pee in his mouth.

So you know those guys? ROFL!

TonyR
09-20-2013, 07:01 AM
Why did justin houston last till the third rd hes a monster

Derrick Johnson, Hali, Berry, Flowers, among others, also pretty good players. They have some talent on that D. But that offense is offensive...

Old Dude
09-20-2013, 07:09 AM
Now I understand why they call Alex Smith "Captain Checkdown." 26 points off of 5 turnovers, and 7 of those points were scored by the Chiefs' D.

How many times did he even target Bowe? Three?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-20-2013, 07:11 AM
Alex Smith looked like warm dog **** last night, and Boob is here bragging about it. Even 40 years of futility and embarrassment, followed by the signing of a **** quarterback who doesn't move the ball down the field well, can't keep the smug off the fat man's face.

gunns
09-20-2013, 07:11 AM
Get it while you can eh Bob?

Tom A Hawk
09-20-2013, 07:20 AM

still work in progrsss no doubt....with Romeo and Cassel the team would be 0-3 right now...losing to crappy teams.
No reasonable football fan can believe that last years 2-14 team is playoff bound this year. That kind of magic doesn't happen.

Vegas_Bronco
09-20-2013, 07:35 AM
http://gifrific.com/matt-cassel-celebration-fail/http://gifrific.com/matt-cassel-celebration-fail/

DENVERDUI55
09-20-2013, 07:36 AM
Well by record we have the easiest schedule in the league. ..

Based off of last year's records but doesn't mean much. Same exact schedule except Denver gets Baltimore and New England instead of Buffalo and Cleveland. You decide which one is tougher.

TheChamp24
09-20-2013, 07:40 AM
The Chiefs have an easy schedule, play their toughest opponents at home.
Yes they won, but certainly not impressed.
5 turnovers, yet only 26 total points. The Eagles fumbled inside their own 10, pick 6, fumbled at the 50, another interception in decent field position. A couple returns set them up in good field position.
I mean, if the Eagles cover Avery on that freakin crossing route...geez.

But, they are 3-0. I do not think their offense is any kind of threat, although Charles is a great RB. It will be interesting to see what the Giants do against the Chiefs.

Binkythefrog
09-20-2013, 07:47 AM
I was impressed by KC's D - they looked fast - Philly has some quick offensive players. Other teams in our division will definitely have problems with their D, but Denver should work them just fine.

I thought Smith was actually way better in San Fran than what he showed last night. He was pretty awful, inaccurate throws and basically tucking it and running when his first/second reads were gone. Maybe he'll get better with more time in Reid's offense - but limit Charles to 1 TD and less than 150 total yards and that offense is nothing.

The Joker
09-20-2013, 08:04 AM
Gotta give the Chiefs some props, they've improved a lot.

Dallas and Philly looked poor but regardless would still have beaten KFC last year. They're well coached and have a superb defense and an offense that doesn't hurt themselves and has a player in Charles who'll generally be good for a few game changing plays. That's a recipe for solid football. Against good teams they're gonna struggle with that offense though, just not good enough.

If they can keep that D together and give Reid a couple of years to get his offense together they'll be in good shape once Peyton hangs them up.

TonyR
09-20-2013, 08:09 AM
^ Agree, Joker, good post. The only problem for them is they really need to upgrade at QB and that won't be easy. They'll have to get lucky. They'll alway be good enough to where they won't get a high draft pick.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-20-2013, 08:10 AM
Basically, if you can get up by 10 points on them, they won't have much of a shot. They just don't have the capability to score points in bunches, and a big part of that limitation is the extreme averageness of Alex Smith.

bronco militia
09-20-2013, 08:10 AM
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/eaglescry.gif

cmhargrove
09-20-2013, 08:11 AM
Well, i'm happy the Chiefs are improved. I'll jump out and call them a "decent" team right now that looks like 8-8. I still don't think they make it to a wildcard berth, because those spots should go to second place finishers in the AFC East, and AFC North.

I also hope the Chargers improve this year under McCoy. I think that meaningful division wins at the end of the season make it really fun as a fan and prepare the Broncos for a good playoff run.

The Raiders, well.... no.

bronco militia
09-20-2013, 08:12 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lMJK88u2nUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

55CrushEm
09-20-2013, 08:20 AM

Exactly. KC was +5 in the turnover margin last night, and only won by 10 points.....oh, and managed a whopping ONE offensive touchdown.......against a BAD Philadelphia defense.

In short......KCs offense sucks.

Jekyll15Hyde
09-20-2013, 09:06 AM
Well, i'm happy the Chiefs are improved. I'll jump out and call them a "decent" team right now that looks like 8-8. I still don't think they make it to a wildcard berth, because those spots should go to second place finishers in the AFC East, and AFC North.

I also hope the Chargers improve this year under McCoy. I think that meaningful division wins at the end of the season make it really fun as a fan and prepare the Broncos for a good playoff run.

The Raiders, well.... no.

Prepare your anus

boltaneer
09-20-2013, 09:07 AM
^ Agree, Joker, good post. The only problem for them is they really need to upgrade at QB and that won't be easy. They'll have to get lucky. They'll alway be good enough to where they won't get a high draft pick.

This is why it was such a HUGE mistake to sign Alex Smith. He'll make them just good enough to draft in the teens. Not to mention the picks they gave up for him.

The one year they get the #1 pick and there's no franchise QB worth taking. I think it's just not in the cards for them to ever draft a franchise QB. :rofl:

Kaylore
09-20-2013, 09:12 AM
Prepare your anus

Decent to me is 10 wins. That is a solidly winning team with a likely playoff appearance. The schedule looks pretty soft, so they may get there. I'm leaning toward "average" which is 7-9 to 9-7.

Mountain Bronco
09-20-2013, 09:26 AM
That was honestly one of the worst offensive performances I have seen in a long time and I am talking about both teams. The Quiefs got three turnovers, one a pick 6 and average starting field position around their 45 yard line near the end of the 3rd quarter and only had 16 points. Pathetic. All of this is against a defense that has been absolutely torched in its previous two games.

Not worried in the least as they have one offensive weapon.

DENVERDUI55
09-20-2013, 09:26 AM
I think KC is 9 win team give or take 2 wins based on unpredictable circumstances such as TO and injuries. With the soft schedule and already 3 wins they can easily limp 7-6 the rest of the way for 10 wins.

Pick Six
09-20-2013, 09:27 AM
LMAO!

LOL...1993.

I think the bath is for Reid victoriously coming back to Philly. But, it WILL be funny when they fall...and they WILL fall....

Pick Six
09-20-2013, 09:29 AM

Every forum needs a court jester for whom people need to point and laugh. Bob fits that role, perfectly...

Irish Stout
09-20-2013, 09:30 AM
LMAO!

LOL...1993.

To be fair, they gave Reid a Gatorade bath for beating his former team where he spent the majority of his career and had some strong emotions when he was let go.

Had Shanny gone on to coach immediately after we let him go and he beat McD in Denver, he probably would have had a gatorade bath as well.

Kind of a miserable game.

Rohirrim
I think a desperate Giants team will bring the Chiefs back down to Earth next week.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
They can't stop no huddle offenses. Their only answer is to fake injuries.

Injuries only came during eagles no huddle drives , and they were back out there a play or two after.

Not. Worried.

Irish Stout
09-20-2013, 09:32 AM
I think the bath is for Reid victoriously coming back to Philly. But, it WILL be funny when they fall...and they WILL fall....

Beat me to it.

Great minds and all that. Hows life in Topeka Crush? Used to be some great burgers out there at Bobos and the Shack.

Irish Stout
09-20-2013, 09:33 AM
I think a desperate Giants team will bring the Chiefs back down to Earth next week.

I for one, don't think the Giants are as bad as their record either... although 2 games is not enough to judge for sure.

Smiling Assassin27
09-20-2013, 09:43 AM
KC hasn't been this excited since Dolph Lundgren performed at the State Fair:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cbEr144MKA0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Drunken.Broncoholic2
09-20-2013, 09:54 AM
One TD produced the entire game that included 5 TOs.

Ha! That's horrible.

Old Dude
09-20-2013, 10:38 AM
One TD produced the entire game that included 5 TOs.

Ha! That's horrible.

Give them a break. They were going against a bottom-three defense. And I'm sure they could have scored more if they'd been playing Jacksonville again.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
09-20-2013, 10:54 AM
Give them a break. They were going against a bottom-three defense. And I'm sure they could have scored more if they'd been playing Jacksonville again.

Not entirely sure about that either. Only 3 scoring drives and 292 yards against the bottom feeding jags. Ha!

cmhargrove
09-20-2013, 11:12 AM
Prepare your anus

Just a question about you anus guys, what gives? Brokeback bulletin board?

cmhargrove
09-20-2013, 11:15 AM
Decent to me is 10 wins. That is a solidly winning team with a likely playoff appearance. The schedule looks pretty soft, so they may get there. I'm leaning toward "average" which is 7-9 to 9-7.

I'm going semantics here, but i'll call 8-8 "decent" and 10 wins "good." Soft schedule, lucky tornovers, etc. - that's fine. But, at the end of the day, wins are all that counts. They have definitely improved, and i'm pretty happy that our division is starting it's road up again (i hope).

MagicHef
09-20-2013, 11:20 AM
Not entirely sure about that either. Only 3 scoring drives and 292 yards against the bottom feeding jags. Ha!

2 of those drives were shorter than 25 yards.

DenverBrit
09-20-2013, 11:38 AM
We're in first place, b****es

http://backseatcuddler.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/boy-george.jpg

Tombstone RJ
09-20-2013, 02:35 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HQA003PutmE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

broncosteven
09-20-2013, 03:10 PM
Enjoy it while it lasts. Sad when in week 3 you have already bested your record from last year and all you have to show for a 2 win season is a RT who gets owned in a win and called repeatedly for holding.

rolandftw
09-20-2013, 03:12 PM
Giants need to take care of the football. Between the running backs fumbling like crazy, and Eli making some terrible, terrible INT's the Giants have had a lot of problems with turnovers. If they take care of the football, KC will probably lose.

Broncos_OTM
09-20-2013, 03:17 PM
You'd think they just won the Superbowl. But I guess they haven't seen this manywins of late. So I guess it could really be good to see a team get three wins. Id ease up on the smack until they can dethrone denver

Broncos_OTM
09-20-2013, 03:21 PM
Id also say fisher looked pretty bad last night...

Broncos_OTM
09-20-2013, 03:25 PM
I just hope Bob realizes regular season don't mean much..

Kaylore
09-20-2013, 03:30 PM
The Chiefs need to keep winning. We need them picking in the low 20's in the draft so they're never close enough to that franchise guy.

broncosteven
09-20-2013, 03:41 PM
The Chiefs need to keep winning. We need them picking in the low 20's in the draft so they're never close enough to that franchise guy.

And when they do get a 1st pick overall their BPA is a right tackle who holds and gets owned.

Punisher
09-20-2013, 03:42 PM
Peyton Manning, D. Thomas, Wes Welker, E. Decker

http://25.media.tumblr.com/dccba79f7ae76571b229228fb1d191d0/tumblr_mjgvu6suv21rt73joo4_250.gif

TonyR
09-20-2013, 04:23 PM
Decent read on the Chiefs D:

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9696849/bill-barnwell-chief-eagles

BroncoFox
09-20-2013, 05:25 PM
KC managed to squeezed out a win in the fourth quarter against a team that tried everything possible to lose it. Denver on the other hand, playing mediocre and having a ton of penalties called on them, without key players, rolled their opponent with ease.

I wouldn't crow yet.. I think you could still manage a 4-12 season without much effort. =)

Archer81
09-20-2013, 05:31 PM
Denver goes 2-0 against the last two teams to win a superbowl, putting up 90 points in the process.

Not too worried about KC being 3-0.

:Broncos:

broncosteven
09-20-2013, 08:32 PM

You mean below avg read.

He got Houston's sack total wrong 3.5 vs 4.5 and he wrote with a kFc bias.

He talked about how great the secondary was when they gave up big plays all night, he also didn't talk about the fact that McCoy had 158 yards and Vick had 99 on the ground. The sack yards lost took away from Vicks rushing yards so in reality kFc had 2 different guys go over 100 yards on them in the same game.

kFc's D didn't slow the Eagles O as much as the Eagles O did with fumbled snaps, 2 INT's and the ST muff. Vick missed on a few passes but also had the Nword guy drop a couple of passes.

The failure of the Eagles D to take away or limit the Avery short drag routes was the real reason they lost. Converting 3rd and 10 or more multiple times in addition to turning the ball over multiple times was a nice welcome back to Philly present for Reid.

Oh I forgot to add just how bad kFc was in the REID ZONE, 1 TD and 4 FG's with a missed FG is just sad.

gunns
09-20-2013, 08:47 PM

Remember '97? They had another cupcake schedule, with a game maintainer at QB, split with Denver, won the division, got a first round bye, played the divisional playoff game at home. Now why didn't they make it to the SB? Who did win the SB that year?

No, not worried in the least.

RedskinBronco
09-20-2013, 09:25 PM
Lol; my eyes show me a team that isn't that impressive.

Enjoy 3-0, you aren't that good bobby

broncosteven
09-20-2013, 09:32 PM
Remember '97? They had another cupcake schedule, with a game maintainer at QB, split with Denver, won the division, got a first round bye, played the divisional playoff game at home. Now why didn't they make it to the SB? Who did win the SB that year?

No, not worried in the least.

That team had a legit D, the current Chef's D is gaining accolades because of it's pass rush. Lost in all that hype is the fact that they gave up over 258 yards on the ground vs Philly.

LongDongJohnson
09-20-2013, 10:02 PM
Its not how you start its how you finish

broncosteven
09-20-2013, 10:37 PM
Its not how you start its how you finish

That's what she said!

LOL

McDman
09-20-2013, 10:44 PM
The Chiefs have a legit defense. Not sure how anyone can dispute that.

There offense won't turn the ball over but they aren't going to scare anyone. I think our games are going to be closer than everyone thinks.

broncosteven
09-20-2013, 10:48 PM

There offense won't turn the ball over but they aren't going to scare anyone. I think our games are going to be closer than everyone thinks.

A "legit D" that gave up 264 yards on the ground?

McDman
09-20-2013, 11:12 PM
A "legit D" that gave up 264 yards on the ground?

They gave up 16 points.

TonyR
09-21-2013, 09:51 AM

Agree. Getting really good pressure up front and good D-backs to go along with it. A lot of talent on that defense. I think people's hatred of the team is clouding their judgment.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-21-2013, 10:02 AM
Agree. Getting really good pressure up front and good D-backs to go along with it. A lot of talent on that defense. I think people's hatred of the team is clouding their judgment.

Cool. Their defense is tough. We knew that coming into the season.

Their offense can't score. 19 points. ONE offensive touchdown. dog **** in the red zone.

TonyR
09-21-2013, 10:10 AM
Cool. Their defense is tough. We knew that coming into the season.

Did "we"? Yes, it was decent last season. But they have a new coaching staff and are doing things a little different now. Houston has improved, Poe has improved, Berry is looking better and more confident, etc. Some people are disputing that their defense is any good.

But, yes, that offense is atrocious.

Hamrob
09-21-2013, 10:56 AM
Chiefs have a legit defense and Jamal Charles is the real deal.....but, that offense overall is piss poor. I see the Chiefs as a 9-7 football team that could battle for a wild card birth...but definitely not in Denver's league.

So, 6-7 would be a good finish to the season for the Chiefs.

TheChamp24
09-21-2013, 11:38 AM

I don't know about their DB's being that good though. Flowers got toasted by Dez Bryant, and Vick's inaccuracy killed the Eagles a lot.
The front 7 is a good front though. Two DE pass rushers in Hali and Houston, a great push in Poe, Derrick Johnson is a good MLB.

chanesaw
09-21-2013, 12:08 PM
They run the ball and play D very well, a lot of games have been won that way.

TonyR
09-21-2013, 12:27 PM
I don't know about their DB's being that good though. Flowers got toasted by Dez Bryant, and Vick's inaccuracy killed the Eagles a lot.

I think Flowers, Sean Smith, and Berry are all pretty good. Everybody gets beat once in a while, particularly by the likes of Dez Bryant.

Moki01
09-21-2013, 01:10 PM
It is good to see KC relevant again. I enjoy seeing the AFC WEST becoming among the better divisions in the NFL. If the division is strong we will continue to be as well. Too many years of hanging onto the hind tit is no fun.

stopgap
09-21-2013, 02:30 PM
It is good to see KC relevant again. I enjoy seeing the AFC WEST becoming among the better divisions in the NFL.

Too soon man.

broncosteven
09-21-2013, 02:33 PM
Chiefs have a legit defense and Jamal Charles is the real deal.....but, that offense overall is piss poor. I see the Chiefs as a 9-7 football team that could battle for a wild card birth...but definitely not in Denver's league.

So, 6-7 would be a good finish to the season for the Chiefs.

Charles has yet to break 100 yards in a game this year. Has been close but well off the 2k pace.

broncosteven
09-21-2013, 02:34 PM
They gave up 16 points.

They had a +4 turnover ratio.

That is going to take points off the board for Philly.

Jetmeck
09-21-2013, 03:38 PM
Did "we"? Yes, it was decent last season. But they have a new coaching staff and are doing things a little different now. Houston has improved, Poe has improved, Berry is looking better and more confident, etc. Some people are disputing that their defense is any good.

But, yes, that offense is atrocious.

We don't know no such thing, you guys are quick to jump on the analysts who don't know chit. That so called defense played no one last year and hasn't done anything special this year yet ?

****, lets crown their ass ?

End of the year I go all Denny Green on you all for beleiving the hype.

"They are who we thought they were"

In other words they aren't chit............

oubronco
09-21-2013, 03:44 PM
That's what she said!

LOL

That biitch talks too much

Miss I.
09-21-2013, 04:54 PM
That biitch talks too much

Well you didn't use enough duct tape. That's what I said. ;D

txtebow
09-21-2013, 05:02 PM
The AFC west is going to have above .500 records for 3 of the 4 teams (sorry Raider fans). I'm happy that our division isn't a doormat.

Denver 13-3 KC 11-5 San Diego 8-8 Jokeland: 4-12

broncocalijohn
09-21-2013, 05:06 PM
That's what she said!

LOL

Then Boob would have no idea what LongDong Johnson is talking about.

Kaylore
09-21-2013, 07:21 PM
The AFC west is going to have above .500 records for 3 of the 4 teams (sorry Raider fans). I'm happy that our division isn't a doormat.

I actually agree with this. I prefer an NFL where the AFC West doesn't totally blow. I actually think we have the most talented head coaches of the AFL, and second only to the NFC West in the whole NFL.

The best are in the West.

oubronco
09-21-2013, 07:52 PM
http://raddezigns.com/decal_pics/11783_Black.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=arAlAGBJgs2sNM&tbnid=TqgSC-9cBk60sM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fraddezigns.com%2F11783%2Fgo-broncos-pee-on-chiefs-pee-ons-car-window-decals-stickers&ei=V00-UvfbIeie2AXXooGoAQ&bvm=bv.52434380,d.b2I&psig=AFQjCNEEYNdlQALkyR1zFy2rcsq9lV1ZGA&ust=1379901140238038)

broncosteven
09-21-2013, 08:41 PM
I actually agree with this. I prefer an NFL where the AFC West doesn't totally blow. I actually think we have the most talented head coaches of the AFL, and second only to the NFC West in the whole NFL.

The best are in the West.

Reid can coach, too bad he makes poor choices at who he wants to be his QB's.

It takes a lot of planning to implement a dink and dunk O, we witnessed it when SOB was here but even SOB had a better arm than Smith.

lolcopter
09-21-2013, 08:43 PM
http://www.datgif.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/matt-cassel-hat-fail.gif

Jetmeck
09-21-2013, 10:01 PM

KC 11-5

Believe the hype ?

Jetmeck
09-21-2013, 10:03 PM
They gave up 16 points.

Quit hyping that BS team..........they were given 4 turnovers.

1 takeaway,,,,4 giveaways..........there is a difference

Jetmeck
09-21-2013, 10:05 PM

Your full of it............Flowers and Berry are it in the that so called great secondary and last I looked he doesn't cover man to man.

50 maybe able to rush but he isn't able to cover............

Flowers was beaten several times against the Eagles and was Bryant's b**** week before.

265 yards rushing.............pull your head out

Jetmeck
09-21-2013, 10:11 PM

It takes a lot of planning to implement a dink and dunk O, we witnessed it when SOB was here but even SOB had a better arm than Smith.

Reality is they had the first pick and their wasn't much there, can't blame them for picking up Smith.

Some of you retards need to understand KC isn't no SF defense or consistent running game.

Scatback Charles can't even spell consistent......seriously.

Dink and dunk and 15-19 points if they are lucky will not win games against nothing more than mediocre at most teams.

Feasting on turnovers won't last either............

Their defense is overated.........haven't played and HELD a good to great team down yet..................

Jetmeck
09-21-2013, 10:16 PM
Id also say fisher looked pretty bad last night...

Truth...............

Ayers will school him..............put Von over him and DT sack record could be in jeopardy.

Smith won't time to dink or dunk ................

Jetmeck
09-21-2013, 10:18 PM

I watch EVERY CHIEF GAME...............same guys said they would win the west last year................whatthe ****ever

Jetmeck
09-21-2013, 10:20 PM
You mean below avg read.

He got Houston's sack total wrong 3.5 vs 4.5 and he wrote with a kFc bias.

He talked about how great the secondary was when they gave up big plays all night, he also didn't talk about the fact that McCoy had 158 yards and Vick had 99 on the ground. The sack yards lost took away from Vicks rushing yards so in reality kFc had 2 different guys go over 100 yards on them in the same game.

kFc's D didn't slow the Eagles O as much as the Eagles O did with fumbled snaps, 2 INT's and the ST muff. Vick missed on a few passes but also had the Nword guy drop a couple of passes.

The failure of the Eagles D to take away or limit the Avery short drag routes was the real reason they lost. Converting 3rd and 10 or more multiple times in addition to turning the ball over multiple times was a nice welcome back to Philly present for Reid.

Oh I forgot to add just how bad kFc was in the REID ZONE, 1 TD and 4 FG's with a missed FG is just sad.

Reality.......thank you

Jetmeck
09-21-2013, 10:21 PM
still work in progrsss no doubt....with Romeo and Cassel the team would be 0-3 right now...losing to crappy teams.
No reasonable football fan can believe that last years 2-14 team is playoff bound this year. That kind of magic doesn't happen.

True...all true but you have a very low ceiling..............also true !

TonyR
09-21-2013, 10:22 PM

Well, to be fair to Reid, what other choices did he have? He took over a team that had Matt Cassel as its QB and found about the only guy available to upgrade the position. But, I agree with you that Smith isn't remotely the answer for them.

Jekyll15Hyde
09-21-2013, 10:26 PM
KC 11-5

Believe the hype ?

Look at the sched.

Faid twice, should win at least 1 against SD, Cleveland, @ Buff, @ Wash should all be Ws. That's 9 wins

What left? Another SD game, NYG, @ Tenn, Den twice, Indy, Houston

As has been said many times... they are good enough to not be picking in that top tier of the 1st rd.

rolandftw
09-21-2013, 10:50 PM
Look at the sched.

Faid twice, should win at least 1 against SD, Cleveland, @ Buff, @ Wash should all be Ws. That's 9 wins

What left? Another SD game, NYG, @ Tenn, Den twice, Indy, Houston

As has been said many times... they are good enough to not be picking in that top tier of the 1st rd.

I think Buffalo will beat them. KC rarely wins in Buffalo. But yeah, I could see them being a 10-11 win team. Not really about KC as much as who their opponents are

09-21-2013, 10:57 PM
Just checked and we're still in first place.

Come and get us.

If you dare.

http://i.imgur.com/qqtCClE.gif

DivineLegion
09-22-2013, 06:51 AM
I played baseball with a guy that's a chiefs fan today, and I kid you not he said the exact same bull****, and every time I replied to his premature AFC crown celebration with realistic points he returned to his normal gloomy Chief fan self. Throughout the whole conversation I felt like an emotional pupeteer the way I was dragging this guys emotions through the dugout. The whole experience reminded me of Bob.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-22-2013, 07:00 AM
"Hurr durr we're in first place because nobody else has played a game yet and I'm a flaming fat pile of fail." - Boob

lolcopter
09-22-2013, 09:26 AM
thankfully the chiefs fans i work with aren't complete douches like some

Simply Red
09-22-2013, 09:44 AM
like or hate the Chiefs, there is no denying that that pressure D is legit.

I still would be super excited if they were to pull of the split against Dungver.

Kaylore
09-22-2013, 09:49 AM
like or hate the Chiefs, there is no denying that that pressure D is legit.

I still would be super excited if they were to pull of the split against Dungver.

The game is in KC in December, no? I wouldn't be surprised at all if we lost that game. Splitting with the Chiefs is pretty standard for the Broncos for the most part with just a few examples over the past fifteen years.

Simply Red
09-22-2013, 09:58 AM
The game is in KC in December, no? I wouldn't be surprised at all if we lost that game. Splitting with the Chiefs is pretty standard for the Broncos for the most part with just a few examples over the past fifteen years.

not to sound pedestrian - but it's up to Peyton to get that W in KC. Almost exclusively, other things matter, sure. But how Peyton plays will decide that outcome. It's early, but KC's D is very thorough, no homerism applies here.

TonyR
09-22-2013, 10:13 AM

I'm generally fairly realistic/pessimistic, and I acknowledge that the Chiefs are decent, but I honestly don't see how they beat us unless we just play terrible (turnovers, etc.). I just can't see their offense scoring enough to beat us unless we really shiz the bed.

Kaylore
09-22-2013, 10:21 AM
not to sound pedestrian - but it's up to Peyton to get that W in KC. Almost exclusively, other things matter, sure. But how Peyton plays will decide that outcome. It's early, but KC's D is very thorough, no homerism applies here.

I would like you guys to face some teams not from the worst division in football and the worst team in football before I make up my mind. You are talented on defense, but the teams you've faced are pretty bad. And let's be honest, the Philly game you should have been up 45 points. There were several drives where you guys literally went backwards and against a pretty awful defense in Philadelphia. I need like four more games before we can say one way or another on the Chiefs.

Kaylore
09-22-2013, 10:23 AM
I'm generally fairly realistic/pessimistic,

You've been more the latter than the former, lately. You've poked holes in everything and dressed up our upcoming opponents as some kind of juggernauts.

TonyR
09-22-2013, 10:32 AM
You've been more the latter than the former, lately. You've poked holes in everything and dressed up our upcoming opponents as some kind of juggernauts.

The first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem, right?!?

The Ravens scared me for obvious reasons. I was wrong.
You were with me in fearing the Giants, if I remember correctly. We were wrong.
I don't fear the Raiders. Hope I'm right!
The Eagles fooled me with that opening half against the Redskins. And while I still think their O can provide a challenge, it's no longer a game I have much concern about.

McDman
09-22-2013, 11:53 AM
Quit hyping that BS team..........they were given 4 turnovers.

1 takeaway,,,,4 giveaways..........there is a difference

Saying they have a good D is hyping them?

DENVERDUI55
09-22-2013, 12:03 PM

That's because IAOFM takes that stance.

rolandftw
09-22-2013, 12:15 PM

Guess I see it the opposite. The game is very much on Alex Smith. Manning is going to put up points. It's going to be very much on Smith to keep up, against a very good Broncos defense.

TonyR
09-22-2013, 01:28 PM
That's because IAOFM takes that stance.

It's apparent that you don't read IAOFM much.

Simply Red
09-22-2013, 02:41 PM
Guess I see it the opposite. The game is very much on Alex Smith. Manning is going to put up points. It's going to be very much on Smith to keep up, against a very good Broncos defense.

Yes. That too, but (most likely) more of 'that' during KC@Denver.

oubronco
09-22-2013, 02:54 PM
They show almost every Queefs game here and they suck! How they score on you is by boring you to death then get a play while your about to fall asleep

http://raddezigns.com/decal_pics/11783_Black.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=arAlAGBJgs2sNM&tbnid=TqgSC-9cBk60sM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fraddezigns.com%2F11783%2Fgo-broncos-pee-on-chiefs-pee-ons-car-window-decals-stickers&ei=V00-UvfbIeie2AXXooGoAQ&bvm=bv.52434380,d.b2I&psig=AFQjCNEEYNdlQALkyR1zFy2rcsq9lV1ZGA&ust=1379901140238038)

rolandftw
09-22-2013, 03:17 PM
Yes. That too, but (most likely) more of 'that' during KC@Denver.

They'll score less in KC, but I still think our offense puts up 20-24 points on KC's defense. Smith's going to need to put up points.

09-22-2013, 07:05 PM
First place Chiefs.

Still standing.

rolandftw
09-22-2013, 07:11 PM
I wonder if Dolphins fans brag on Patriots message boards about being in 1st place

Simply Red
09-22-2013, 07:51 PM
I wonder if Dolphins fans brag on Patriots message boards about being in 1st place

Good, GOOOOOD!

Let the hate flow through you.

Simply Red
09-22-2013, 07:52 PM
They'll score less in KC, but I still think our offense puts up 20-24 points on KC's defense. Smith's going to need to put up points.

:flower:

Jetmeck
09-22-2013, 08:44 PM
First place Chiefs.

Still standing.

Fool's Gold Fatass..............................

Missouribronc
09-22-2013, 10:09 PM
First place Chiefs.

Still standing.

The idiocy of celebrating first place simply because the schedule gave you four days is astounding.

As if there was actually something the Broncos could do until they played four days later...

So stupid.

Of course, when you average 4.5 wins a year, three in a row is like winning the Super Bowl...

Broncos_OTM
09-22-2013, 10:16 PM
:flower:
How much did you pitch in on the sign flyers last season?

Broncos_OTM
09-22-2013, 10:18 PM
The idiocy of celebrating first place simply because the schedule gave you four days is astounding.

As if there was actually something the Broncos could do until they played four days later...

So stupid.

Of course, when you average 4.5 wins a year, three in a row is like winning the Super Bowl...
They just don't know how to act... winning is new.

DenverBrit
09-23-2013, 09:31 AM
First place Chiefs.

Still standing.

Take a load off and sit.

http://www.yellingfire.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/ShortBus.jpg

Peoples Champ
09-23-2013, 10:15 AM

I agree, the Chiefs have moved from the Cellar at the bottom, to an average middle of the pack NFL team. We will see how they end up. They could easily end 7-9 or 8-8 and be last years version of the Arizona Cardinals.

Archer81
09-23-2013, 10:20 AM
Worrying about the Chiefs is like worrying about a zombie bunny attack.

bronco militia
09-23-2013, 10:42 AM
Take a load off and sit.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/tailgating/pictures/chiefsbus.jpg

all aboard the short bus!

Peoples Champ
09-23-2013, 10:49 AM

hahahha

NYBroncoManiac
09-23-2013, 11:41 AM

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-small/zombie-bunny-adam-spencer.jpg

bronco militia
09-23-2013, 12:03 PM
http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-small/zombie-bunny-adam-spencer.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Miss I.
09-23-2013, 07:18 PM
They show almost every Queefs game here and they suck! How they score on you is by boring you to death then get a play while your about to fall asleep

funny, that's also how guys score in KC off field too

bombay
09-23-2013, 08:37 PM
Broncos are still in practice mode.

When does the regular season start?

broncosteven
09-23-2013, 09:43 PM
3-0 Broncos!

theAPAOps5
09-23-2013, 09:48 PM
Not anymore bitch

gyldenlove
09-23-2013, 09:49 PM

The Broncos are the only team in the league that plays 20 preseason games this year - I forget which commentator said that, but it was during the Ravens game.

Rohirrim
09-23-2013, 09:51 PM

:spit:

09-23-2013, 10:12 PM
Congrats but we hold the tiebreaker.

Agamemnon
09-23-2013, 10:13 PM

That's cute, you actually think tiebreakers are going to matter. Hilarious!

theAPAOps5
09-23-2013, 10:15 PM

No you don't.

SonOfLe-loLang
09-23-2013, 10:16 PM

Is there even such a thing at this point?

Br0nc0Buster
09-23-2013, 10:20 PM
Denver has the better divisional record

Denver owns the tiebreaker at the moment

why am I responding to that?
Im dumb

theAPAOps5
09-23-2013, 10:23 PM
Denver has the better divisional record

Denver owns the tiebreaker at the moment

why am I responding to that?
Im dumb

Exactly.

TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two Clubs

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in common games.
Best net points in all games.
Best net touchdowns in all games.
Coin toss

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

Like I said, not anymore bitch.

Agamemnon
09-23-2013, 10:47 PM
Who even cares about tiebreakers three games in? And who other than inbred Chief fans think they will matter one bit in this division by the end of the season?

razorwire77
09-23-2013, 10:49 PM
Can't wait for Captain Tiny Hand game manager to try to dink his way to victory in a few weeks. i just hope we're the team to expose them. We'll see how their defense does against a no-huddle at altitude as well.

Rohirrim
09-23-2013, 11:03 PM
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/4/2105000/ngbbs408289adc9438.jpg
"We have the tiebreaker."

BroncoBeavis
09-23-2013, 11:03 PM
We're still damn near two months away from a cheaps matchup.

Why, NFL? Why?

Agamemnon
09-23-2013, 11:05 PM
We're still damn near two months away from a cheaps matchup.

Why, NFL? Why?

Gives them time to get exposed.

BroncoFanDoug
09-24-2013, 12:39 AM
Bob, as always, you are an idiot. But at least you are consistent.

ZONA
09-24-2013, 01:14 AM
Bob, as always, you are an idiot. But at least you are consistent.

http://accmanpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/idiot.jpg

09-24-2013, 02:05 AM
No you don't.

We didn't play the Raiders.

That's the tiebreaker.

shanananananahan
09-24-2013, 02:30 AM
Jacksonville > Oakland

Of course.

mwill07
09-24-2013, 05:38 AM
Jacksonville > Oakland

Of course.

if only the teams had played recently so we could know for sure...

Broncos_OTM
09-24-2013, 07:38 AM
We didn't play the Raiders.

That's the tiebreaker.have you guys played a divisional opponent? No? Then we are in the lead lead dumbass. Not that it even matters three games in.

Stupid should hurt.

55CrushEm
09-24-2013, 07:41 AM

Sorry Bobo......but our 1-0 division record is better than your 0-0 division record.

You lose........again.

Rabb
09-24-2013, 07:53 AM
ESPN has us in 1st but NFL.com has us in 2nd. I don't see with 2 conference wins and a divisional win to their 0 conference wins and 1 divisional win why we wouldn't be in 1st.

Just annoying, and doesn't matter...but yeah, I can't wait for this not to be an issue.

Tom A Hawk
09-24-2013, 08:24 AM
Who even cares about tiebreakers three games in? And who other than inbred Chief fans think they will matter one bit in this division by the end of the season?

well, it is a little more fun than being a Raider fan and having to live with the fact that u are already out........

Broncos_OTM
09-24-2013, 08:51 AM
well, it is a little more fun than being a Raider fan and having to live with the fact that u are already out........
Look at the chiefs fans, Its like last season never existed. Improved but dynamic enough to throw at good teams. I hope you chiefs fans stay all season.

Peoples Champ
09-24-2013, 08:28 PM
Sorry Bobo......but our 1-0 division record is better than your 0-0 division record.

You lose........again.

yes, bob is wrong again, division record is the tiebreaker, so denver is in first

but like someone in another thread said, worrying about the tie breaker and worrying about the chiefs is like worrying about a zombie bunny attack on humans.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
09-24-2013, 08:33 PM
Looks like I was late to the reality slaps going on in here.

How does a football fan in general not even know the division tie breaking rules?

broncosteven
09-24-2013, 08:52 PM

Like Apa said with the Divisional win vs Oak WE OWN THE TIE BREAKER, like we will need it.

Jetmeck
09-24-2013, 11:32 PM
The only time we hear a peep out of the Chiefs is when they are playing a last place schedule......think about it.............................

DENVERDUI55
09-25-2013, 03:43 AM
The only time we hear a peep out of the Chiefs is when they are playing a last place schedule......think about it.............................

True but the queef schedule is the same as the rest of the AFCW except 2 games.

Jetmeck
09-25-2013, 10:00 AM
True but the queef schedule is the same as the rest of the AFCW except 2 games.

True but it is still last place schedule because they were in last place the year before so they play the easier schedule.

I fully expect a team playing a last place schedule to win a couple more games than last year just by not turning the ball over as much.

Beyond that the Chiefs are fool's gold.............

DENVERDUI55
09-25-2013, 10:55 AM
True but it is still last place schedule because they were in last place the year before so they play the easier schedule.

I fully expect a team playing a last place schedule to win a couple more games than last year just by not turning the ball over as much.

Maybe but just like 2 years ago the first place schedule got the colts. You never know how it plays out.

Rohirrim
09-29-2013, 05:27 PM
http://personalsuccesstoday.com/wp-content/what-did-you-say-banner.jpg

extralife
09-29-2013, 05:31 PM
To be perfectly frank the chiefs may be the second best team in the afc. though I fully expect the pats to be there in the end

Agamemnon
09-29-2013, 05:32 PM
To be perfectly frank the chiefs may be the second best team in the afc.

Hilarious!

KCStud
09-29-2013, 05:33 PM

Broncos have the EASIEST schedule in the NFL this year.

http://www.theredzone.org/Features/NFLStrengthofSchedule.aspx

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1702450-breaking-down-the-nfl-by-2013-strength-of-schedule

You really are this stupid aren't you?

Rohirrim
09-29-2013, 05:34 PM
To be perfectly frank the chiefs may be the second best team in the afc. though I fully expect the pats to be there in the end

I think the Titans will knock the snot out of them next week. They've been playing nothing but bottom dwellers.

broncosteven
09-29-2013, 05:35 PM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1702450-breaking-down-the-nfl-by-2013-strength-of-schedule

It is only because we have to play kFc TWICE!

SonOfLe-loLang
09-29-2013, 05:38 PM
The chiefs are fortunate to get a new QB in tenn next week

SonOfLe-loLang
09-29-2013, 05:39 PM

Are you implying we aren't very good? Cause you'd be a ****ing idiot

Broncos_OTM
09-29-2013, 05:40 PM

Cool stuff man

Rohirrim
09-29-2013, 05:40 PM
The chiefs are fortunate to get a new QB in tenn next week

Fitzpatrick is better than you think.

Broncos_OTM
09-29-2013, 05:41 PM

Whatever gets ya up in the morning.

KCStud
09-29-2013, 05:41 PM
Are you implying we aren't very good? Cause you'd be a ****ing idiot

No. Just proving his point wrong.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
09-29-2013, 05:47 PM
No. Just proving his point wrong.

You're bringing up articles in July? You realize the AFC west(your team) is the reason the broncos SOS is lowered because of that 2-14 crap?

rolandftw
09-29-2013, 05:49 PM

The Broncos have the easiest SOS, because they play the Chiefs twice (2-14 last year) and the Chiefs play the Broncos (13-3 last year)

extralife
09-29-2013, 05:53 PM
Hilarious!

who else you got? the texans got blown out by the Ravens and threw a game vs. Seattle, the Bengals lost to the Browns and Andy Dalton looks terrible, the Ravens don't scare me any more, and everyone else sucks. your options are the chiefs and the pats. of those two teams, the chiefs have definitely played better. I guess you could try to go with the Colts.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
09-29-2013, 05:55 PM
The Broncos have the easiest SOS, because they play the Chiefs twice (2-14 last year) and the Chiefs play the Broncos (13-3 last year)

It backfired on him.

ZachKC
09-29-2013, 06:06 PM
I think the Titans will knock the snot out of them next week. They've been playing nothing but bottom dwellers.

Yea?

ZachKC
09-29-2013, 06:07 PM
Both schedules are pretty awesome for the respective teams...might wanna double check this but Chiefs opponents have won 3 and Broncos opp. have won 4 right?

bombay
09-29-2013, 06:09 PM
I think Kansas City is pretty good - their defense is very good. Predicted before the season that they'd win 10, and maybe they'll be better than that.

But I still don't understand why they're desperate for our attention. Why troll here? Insecurity, whatever. Stay home.

ZachKC
09-29-2013, 06:10 PM
I think Kansas City is pretty good - their defense is very good. Predicted before the season that they'd win 10, and maybe they'll be better than that.

But I still don't understand why they're desperate for our attention. Why troll here? Insecurity, whatever. Stay home.

10 wins would be a pretty awesome case scenario...hmmm...though starting 4-0. We will see. A team always loses some horse **** games they should not and steals one from another team.

Jekyll15Hyde
09-29-2013, 06:10 PM

rep... math can escape some

DENVERDUI55
09-29-2013, 06:12 PM

Well you are pretty stupid. It is based off last years win percentage. Denver and KC play the same FU$@KING schedule other than 2 games . Who would you say is easier to play Baltimore and New England or Cleveland and Buffalo? I don't know why this is so hard for some people to understand that same division teams play same schedule other than 2 games.

SonOfLe-loLang
09-29-2013, 06:12 PM
Both schedules are pretty awesome for the respective teams...might wanna double check this but Chiefs opponents have won 3 and Broncos opp. have won 4 right?

Neither of us have played great teams, but we have obliterated our opponents at a record pace. Hopefully we can keep it up.

Archer81
09-29-2013, 06:13 PM
See you in November, KC.

Agamemnon
09-29-2013, 06:13 PM
who else you got? the texans got blown out by the Ravens and threw a game vs. Seattle, the Bengals lost to the Browns and Andy Dalton looks terrible, the Ravens don't scare me any more, and everyone else sucks. your options are the chiefs and the pats. of those two teams, the chiefs have definitely played better. I guess you could try to go with the Colts.

Houston is better despite their recent Schaub issues. New England is better because Brady > the Chiefs' entire roster. Miami is probably better. The Colts are clearly better. The Chargers are pretty much just as good, as are the Bengals. Should I go on? You guys are buying into an 4-0 record that is empty. Have you watched those games? Every one of those games, their opponent has been utterly self-destructive.

ZachKC
09-29-2013, 06:16 PM
Neither of us have played great teams, but we have obliterated our opponents at a record pace. Hopefully we can keep it up.

Yea I don't think anyone can take anything away from either team.

ZachKC
09-29-2013, 06:17 PM
Houston is better despite their recent Schaub issues. New England is better because Brady > the Chiefs' entire roster. Miami is probably better. The Colts are clearly better. The Chargers are pretty much just as good, as are the Bengals. Should I go on? You guys are buying into an 4-0 record that is empty. Have you watched those games? Every one of those games, their opponent has been utterly self-destructive.

ROFL!

CEH
09-29-2013, 06:18 PM
Yea I don't think anyone can take anything away from either team.

Really you think Denver isn't for real.
Denver had the best record last year and pickd up where they left off

KC has yet to see two consecutive playoff years since maybe 1997

Stop trying to lump us in with your team

ZachKC
09-29-2013, 06:19 PM
Really you think Denver isn't for real. What a joke

You are running into a reading comprehension issue here. Maybe someone will help you out.

ZachKC
09-29-2013, 06:25 PM
"You can't take anything away from the Broncos"

YOU THINK THEY ARE NOT FOR REALLLLL?!!!?!??!

haha.

rolandftw
09-29-2013, 06:27 PM

Yeah, 3-13 for KC and 4-12 for Broncos. Basically, both teams have had weak schedules up to this point, but KC has been in a couple relatively close games late... where as Denver has basically annihilated everyone

ZachKC
09-29-2013, 06:28 PM
Yeah, 3-13 for KC and 4-12 for Broncos. Basically, both teams have had weak schedules up to this point, but KC has been in a couple relatively close games late... where as Denver has basically annihilated everyone

Yea that is fair.

Bronco
09-29-2013, 06:28 PM
hey queef fans, Does your QB have 16 TD's and 0 INT's? Hilarious!

ZachKC
09-29-2013, 06:30 PM
hey queef fans, Does your QB have 16 TD's and 0 INT's? Hilarious!

Having the number 1 defense in the league is treating us well. Who knows how long this stuff will last.

Pretty fun season so far.

KCStud
09-29-2013, 06:30 PM

The Texans that just self-imploded at home after a huge lead?

The Bengals who just lost to the Browns?

The Chargers have self-imploded repeatedly and are continuing to do so this year, along with having a bad OL?

bombay
09-29-2013, 06:32 PM
why are they here?

mwill07
09-29-2013, 06:33 PM
"You can't take anything away from the Broncos"

YOU THINK THEY ARE NOT FOR REALLLLL?!!!?!??!

haha.

i don't know what you are trying to say. Are you trying to present some sort of equivalence between KC and Denver, on the basis of poor opponents records? good luck with that.

rolandftw
09-29-2013, 06:34 PM
The AFC hierarchy is still Denver and New England at the top

KC, Cincinnati, Tennessee, Indianapolis, Miami, Houston, Baltimore all in the next tier

Agamemnon
09-29-2013, 06:34 PM
ROFL!

Your team reminds me of our 2009 team. Go look it up if you don't remember. You guys are virtually identical.

09-29-2013, 06:35 PM
Nice little team you've got.

We'll see you in December at Arrowhead.

And I will be there.

Agamemnon
09-29-2013, 06:36 PM

The Chargers have self-imploded repeatedly and are continuing to do so this year, along with having a bad OL?

Yeah all those teams are probably better than the Chiefs. Sorry.

rolandftw
09-29-2013, 06:42 PM

The Texans lost to the Seahawks, who are widely seen as the best team in the NFC, and either the 1st or 2nd best team in the NFL. Their other loss was @ Baltimore, who is at least a quality team and a tough team to beat in their house. Can't really draw any conclusion of KC > Houston based on that.

You have a point on the Bengals. You're probably better then the Chargers, but imagine you still end up playing two very close games against them. They should probably be 3-1 right now.

Broncos_OTM
09-29-2013, 06:45 PM
Two weeks seperate these two games.should be fun :-)

Agamemnon
09-29-2013, 06:47 PM

We'll see you in December at Arrowhead.

And I will be there.

You'll be sad.

B-Large
09-29-2013, 06:47 PM
I hate chiefs fans....

Bronco
09-29-2013, 06:50 PM