PDA

View Full Version : OrangeMane Podcast - Episode 34 - @ NY Giants

Taco John
09-18-2013, 03:06 AM
Download Episode 34 - @ NY Giants (http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/7jn03buwh7/130918-orangemanepodcast-34.mp3)
(right click - save as)

Miss I.
09-18-2013, 03:39 AM
Certainly the prettiest pod cast I have ever heard. ;D

All kidding aside, great job as always. I love to listen to the analysis along with a side of open mockery of posters on the Mane.

Archer81
09-18-2013, 06:04 AM
I always have a good time doing the podcast.

:Broncos:

Original#7
09-18-2013, 06:13 AM
Certainly the prettiest pod cast I have ever heard. ;D

All kidding aside, great job as always. I love to listen to the analysis along with a side of open mockery of posters on the Mane.

You look nice today!

This post made me lol at work.

Kaylore
09-18-2013, 08:13 AM
You look nice today!

Do you live near Miss I?

Bronco Boy
09-18-2013, 08:14 AM
You guys are awesome. Any chance you can get the "That's Good Broncos" guy on the podcast?

TheReverend
09-18-2013, 08:25 AM
You guys are awesome. Any chance you can get the "That's Good Broncos" guy on the podcast?

I wish. I think that guy is awesome.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
09-18-2013, 08:35 AM
Nice!

Kaylore
09-18-2013, 10:19 AM
Bump!

BowlenBall
09-18-2013, 10:22 AM
The secret word of the day is:

http://www.baconsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Screen-Shot-2012-11-20-at-10.11.32-AM.png

SeedReaver
09-18-2013, 11:43 AM
Kaylore fails to both add more Wham! and answer Mormon questions.

I am disappoint.

Other than that, great job!

Kaylore
09-18-2013, 11:45 AM
Kaylore fails to both add more Wham! and answer Mormon questions.

I am disappoint.

Other than that, great job!

I am not responsible for the lack of Wham! on the podcast. Taco does sound but it was a major failing.

We went over on the show. I am hopeful that we allow some time at the end to answer a few questions for the show. Many get talked about anyway, but for specific ones I think if we each answer one it would be fun to do.

randerson1184
09-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Great show! A pleasure to listen to.

Spread out the ends and gash 'em up the middle!

gyldenlove
09-18-2013, 03:09 PM
Interesting stat on Trindon Holliday: he has fumbled the ball 5 times while with the Broncos, he has also scored 5 return TDs during that same span (of the 5 fumbles he has had, only 1 was actually lost, the remaining 4 were recovered by another Bronco player).

The Joker
09-18-2013, 03:14 PM
I like how the show gets full of innuendo once Kenney is on there, even though he's responsible for very little of it! You do need a new screen name though, for sure.

Good show guys, though the The Rev being so bullish about Clady returning this year was tough to listen to. :(

Some good lines in there too, I liked how absolutely furious Kaylore's "no" sounded in response to Taco's question about Manning at the end.

gyldenlove
09-18-2013, 03:17 PM
I think we should refer to this current regime as the Foxway era.

The Joker
09-18-2013, 03:50 PM
Nah, we should say that "We're doing things the ManFoxWay!"

DENVERDUI55
09-18-2013, 04:28 PM
I got about 40 minutes into the podcast and to the point where what teams will give Denver trouble and Rev says Seattle? Seattle will give everyone trouble lets be honest. I think a team that poses a threat is KC and that is a team Denver has to play 2x.

TheReverend
09-18-2013, 04:39 PM
I got about 40 minutes into the podcast and to the point where what teams will give Denver trouble and Rev says Seattle? Seattle will give everyone trouble lets be honest. I think a team that poses a threat is KC and that is a team Denver has to play 2x.

Lol at KC posing a threat.

And yes, Seattle. When you're one of, if not the, best team in the league (and with NO apparent weaknesses), that's how that works.

Archer81
09-18-2013, 05:05 PM
I like how the show gets full of innuendo once Kenney is on there, even though he's responsible for very little of it! You do need a new screen name though, for sure.

Good show guys, though the The Rev being so bullish about Clady returning this year was tough to listen to. :(

Some good lines in there too, I liked how absolutely furious Kaylore's "no" sounded in response to Taco's question about Manning at the end.

One of these days it will go from innuendo (heh) to full blown aids spitting cobras, and when that day happens it will be my fault. And that day will be awesome.

It does suck about Clady, but I think Clark is good enough that we wont be overly hurt by having him there. I expect him to get a ton of help early though. Backs chipping, TE on that side. Which means Franklin will need to step up.

Best line? Spread those ends and gash the middle. If you cannot laugh at that, then heaven help you.

DENVERDUI55
09-18-2013, 07:28 PM
Lol at KC posing a threat.

And yes, Seattle. When you're one of, if not the, best team in the league (and with NO apparent weaknesses), that's how that works.

Well threat is a bit of reach but I meant give Denver some trouble as being discussed in the podcast. Just pointing out there isn't much analysis when you pick the obvious team that would give anyone trouble.

TheReverend
09-18-2013, 07:39 PM
Well threat is a bit of reach but I meant give Denver some trouble as being discussed in the podcast. Just pointing out there isn't much analysis when you pick the obvious team that would give anyone trouble.

Well next time I'll be sure to have Taco change the question to fit your needs.

broncosteven
09-18-2013, 08:00 PM
Can't wait to give this a listen.

BTW This time I am going to give myself a bigger cushion between other soccer parents just in case.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
09-18-2013, 09:17 PM
Thanks for using a few of my questions. :)

TheReverend
09-19-2013, 07:27 AM
Thanks for using a few of my questions. :)

Here's the one that didn't get answered:

3.) Any possiblity that Moreano gets traded now(heavy rumor based on nothing but need of a team and our preceived value of Moreano).

I don’t think there ever was. We’re investing high draft picks in the position because we’re seeking solutions, not eliminating options.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
09-19-2013, 08:25 AM
Here's the one that didn't get answered:

3.) Any possiblity that Moreano gets traded now(heavy rumor based on nothing but need of a team and our preceived value of Moreano).

I don’t think there ever was. We’re investing high draft picks in the position because we’re seeking solutions, not eliminating options.
Thanks! I haven't always been a fan of Moreno. But the last 6 games of last year and the giants game shows that he's grown as a football player. No more dancing around He trusts what he sees and goes. There are people here who say "he ran up the back of the lineman". News flash TD sometimes did that too, and sometimes that's what the play will give up.

But here the big question. If Moreno continues on his current path, does he get a contract extension?

TheReverend
09-19-2013, 08:26 AM
Thanks! I haven't always been a fan of Moreno. But the last 6 games of last year and the giants game shows that he's grown as a football player. No more dancing around He trusts what he sees and goes. There are people here who say "he ran up the back of the lineman". News flash TD sometimes did that too, and sometimes that's what the play will give up.

But here the big question. If Moreno continues on his current path, does he get a contract extension?

I think that depends on how inflated Knowshon thinks his value might be on the open market. The FO clearly places value on him and would likely offer him a fair and very affordable contract, but Knowshon might get visions of sugarplums in his head and go after a more substantial payday.

Bronco Boy
09-19-2013, 09:31 AM
I think that depends on how inflated Knowshon thinks his value might be on the open market. The FO clearly places value on him and would likely offer him a fair and very affordable contract, but Knowshon might get visions of sugarplums in his head and go after a more substantial payday.

If he continues to have somewhat of a good year I would think they'll cut him loose rather than pick up his $5M option for 2014. Seattle will be in the market assuming they let go of Lynch (I believe they have to pay a big cap amount if they keep him) plus other teams like CLE, NYJ, NYG, MIA. Lots of teams will be in the market for an above average RB I think. So he likely wouldn't want to bargain for an affordable extension.

broncosteven
09-20-2013, 07:19 PM
Got to finally listen to this again at Soccer practice!

I am glad I wasn't the only one to see Beadles struggle a couple times last game, I didn't catch the lame move by the DT though. He only had a couple bad plays but I thought I saw it.

Thanks to Kahn for the Shout Out! That was a cool article, I figured since I couldn't create a thread in On-season mode I would just use the On-season notice thread.

LOL

DENVERDUI55
09-21-2013, 11:35 AM
Well next time I'll be sure to have Taco change the question to fit your needs.

It's not my personal needs as it was a very valid question. New England, Houston or KC would of been much more relevant since they are teams that Denver actually plays. Like I said intially any team could say Seattle would give our team trouble. It's ok Rev you were caught off guard and just threw them out there.

Archer81
09-21-2013, 11:44 AM
It's not my personal needs as it was a very valid question. New England, Houston or KC would of been much more relevant since they are teams that Denver actually plays. Like I said intially any team could say Seattle would give our team trouble. It's ok Rev you were caught off guard and just threw them out there.

Seattle has a good secondary and a power run game. The answer was given to state they could give us problems, not that they would. Also pretty sure I said Houston as the one team that could do the same to us as far as gashing (heh) in the run game in the AFC.