PDA

View Full Version : "My Military"

Taco John
09-06-2013, 03:14 PM
Why does Obama keep calling it "My Military." That's such a strange thing for a president to keep repeating - and it's not on accident.

That's a creepy thing to keep hearing the President of the United States saying.

Rohirrim
09-06-2013, 03:17 PM
Now, he and Kerry are saying it really doesn't matter what Congress says. The president has the power to do whatever he wants.

peacepipe
09-06-2013, 04:38 PM
He won't act against congress. He's taking a strong stance, hoping to from his end put pressure on congress.

FYI, I am against any strike in Syria.

Broncos_OTM
09-07-2013, 11:29 PM
Didn't they call bush a war monger....

barryr
09-08-2013, 07:43 AM
The world just laughs at the amateur comedy routine in the WH.

Dr. Broncenstein
09-08-2013, 09:12 AM
Over here you can see my Nobel Peace Prize. And over here is where I keep my military.

Pony Boy
09-08-2013, 09:31 AM

Dr. Broncenstein
09-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Its like an episode of MTV cribs where the vapid celebrity has a nuclear arsenal.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
09-08-2013, 06:27 PM
Now, he and Kerry are saying it really doesn't matter what Congress says. The president has the power to do whatever he wants.

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SXdlJlzn0dk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

peacepipe
09-08-2013, 06:30 PM
Didn't they call bush a war monger....

He was.

peacepipe
09-08-2013, 06:34 PM
The world just laughs at the amateur comedy routine in the WH.

That would've been the GWB admin.,just goes to show the damage GWBS did our countrys integrity/credibility. The **** ups of GWB are still screwing us.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
09-08-2013, 07:30 PM
That would've been the GWB admin.,just goes to show the damage GWBS did our countrys integrity/credibility. The **** ups of GWB are still screwing us.

Are you talking about the 40+ coalition that W had or the half dozon that big "o" has backing him up? LOL

orinjkrush
09-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Why does Obama keep calling it "My Military." That's such a strange thing for a president to keep repeating - and it's not on accident.

That's a creepy thing to keep hearing the President of the United States saying.

next, it will be "my mutha fricking military", n_______!

peacepipe
09-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Are you talking about the 40+ coalition that W had or the half dozon that big "o" has backing him up? LOL

LOL I am talking about the credibility we had as a country before GWB destroyed it with his lies about the Iraq war,and how it's coming back to bite us in the ass now.

DenverBrit
09-08-2013, 08:35 PM

Kind of like GW? ;D

I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain -- I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president." -

W*GS
09-08-2013, 08:59 PM
Kind of like GW? ;D

"Well, when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal." - Richard Nixon

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
09-08-2013, 09:53 PM
LOL I am talking about the credibility we had as a country before GWB destroyed it with his lies about the Iraq war,and how it's coming back to bite us in the ass now.

Karma is a bitch isn't. BTW, we know that Saddam had WMD. Ask the Kurds. But your side want to shoot down W. Now how does that feel when we know that Aasad lost control of one of his Chem sites and there is a possiblity that it was used the Chem rounds against themselves to lure U.S. into there war. LOL

W*GS
09-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Karma is a b**** isn't. BTW, we know that Saddam had WMD. Ask the Kurds. But your side want to shoot down W. Now how does that feel when we know that Aasad lost control of one of his Chem sites and there is a possiblity that it was used the Chem rounds against themselves to lure U.S. into there war. LOL

Geezus fooking Christ.

Stupid of your degree isn't often found.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
09-08-2013, 10:10 PM
Geezus fooking Christ.

Stupid of your degree isn't often found.

Why you say that?

baja
09-08-2013, 11:14 PM
Obama will attack because that is what he has been told to do.

Anybody else thing it is a little ominous that 9/11 is days away.

Numerology matters to the global elite running this show.

Pony Boy
09-09-2013, 07:19 AM
LOL I am talking about the credibility we had as a country before GWB

Rigs11
09-09-2013, 10:49 AM
hey Taco i know you're trying to take a partisan shot while appearing to be neutral but this is sad.as usual the drama queens on the right are hysterical

Pony Boy
09-09-2013, 12:26 PM
hey Taco i know you're trying to take a partisan shot while appearing to be neutral but this is sad.as usual the drama queens on the right are hysterical

Right .... the lefty loons is this thread have deflected to GWB and Nixon and you say the right is hysterical. Pot meet kettle.

Rigs11
09-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Right .... the lefty loons is this thread have deflected to GWB and Nixon and you say the right is hysterical. Pot meet kettle.

i don't think a lefty brought up Gdub. read post 4.regardless the hysterics from the right aren't just tied to this thread.it's all over the interwebs.the right are in quite a quandry. if they don't support the prez on syria they will get backlash and if they do support him they also willHa!

Dr. Broncenstein
09-09-2013, 12:41 PM
http://greatindaba.com/files/2013/08/monkey-with-a-grenade.jpg

Nobel laureate worthy foreign policy in progress.

Rigs11
09-09-2013, 12:42 PM
The righties are so hellbent against obama, that they have even embraced Putin's remarks.ROFL!yep Putin. you know that communist dude..:wave:

Dr. Broncenstein
09-09-2013, 12:46 PM
Putin gave Obama way too much respect. He's more like a Bieber with nukes.

DenverBrit
09-09-2013, 01:00 PM

LOL "lefty"? Really?

It's amazing how the right wingnuts can't handle any criticism of GW without resorting to that specious assumption.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
09-09-2013, 02:15 PM
The righties are so hellbent against obama, that they have even embraced Putin's remarks.ROFL!yep Putin. you know that communist dude..:wave:

Its always someone else's fault, isn't it. But you know soooooooooooooo much. Please tell me what you know.

Rigs11
09-09-2013, 02:49 PM
Its always someone else's fault, isn't it. But you know soooooooooooooo much. Please tell me what you know.

tell you what twat? that the rightards have a new hero in Putin?

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
09-09-2013, 03:01 PM
tell you what twat? that the rightards have a new hero in Putin?

Putin is a racist too. He put out a 100 page report saying that there is no evidence that Syrian launched those Chen rounds. But its Putin's fault. Dick cheese.

Rigs11
09-09-2013, 05:52 PM
Perfect example.thanks bobo. You take Putin's word over Obama's. Ha!

houghtam
09-09-2013, 06:29 PM
Perfect example.thanks bobo. You take Putin's word over Obama's. Ha!

Well his hero DID look into his eyes and see his soul...

peacepipe
09-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Karma is a b**** isn't. BTW, we know that Saddam had WMD. Ask the Kurds. But your side want to shoot down W. Now how does that feel when we know that Aasad lost control of one of his Chem sites and there is a possiblity that it was used the Chem rounds against themselves to lure U.S. into there war. LOL
You can't defend the GWB admin.,can you? Where are the WMDs? BS. Assad never lost control of his chemical weapons.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
09-09-2013, 10:02 PM
You can't defend the GWB admin.,can you? Where are the WMDs? BS. Assad never lost control of his chemical weapons.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/ap-sources-intelligence-weapons-slam-dunk-20102965

The intelligence linking Syrian President Bashar Assad or his inner circle to an alleged chemical weapons attack is no "slam dunk," with questions remaining about who actually controls some of Syria's chemical weapons stores and doubts about whether Assad himself ordered the strike, U.S. intelligence officials say.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo STFU. Dumba$$.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/224/c/f/dumbass__s_1_by_crazy_love2draw.png

alkemical
09-10-2013, 02:34 PM

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/6X56vWHFGGU?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/6X56vWHFGGU?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402174/CIA-helped-Saddam-Hussein-make-chemical-weapons-attack-Iran-1988-Ronald-Reagan.html

CIA 'helped Saddam Hussein carry out chemical weapons attack on Iran' in 1988 under Ronald Reagan
U.S. fed intelligence to Iraq about whereabouts of Iranian forces
Iraq deployed mustard gas and sarin in 1988 on the back of the information
U.S. administration supported Iraq during the eight-year conflict
Up to 20,000 Iranian troops were killed by mustard gas and nerve agents from Iraqi forces during the war

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/08/18/cia_admits_it_was_behind_irans_coup

CIA Admits It Was Behind Iran's Coup
The agency finally owns up to its role in the 1953 operation.

And we're supposed to buy this claim of chem weapons in Syria?

Rigs11
09-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Putin says USA not exceptional, how will the right react to their new poster boy's comments? more to follow Ha!

DenverBrit
09-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Putin says USA not exceptional, how will the right react to their new poster boy's comments? more to follow Ha!

He meant to say 99% aren't. Translators! ;D

B-Large
09-12-2013, 07:35 PM

No, the rebels gassed themselves... We all know it

:roll eyes: