PDA

View Full Version : 3 white teens kill black college baseball player because "they wanted to kill someone"

Pages : [1] 2

txtebow
08-20-2013, 08:07 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/20/justice/australia-student-killed-oklahoma/index.html?sr=fb082013oklahomateenkilled930a

"A random act of violence has left a promising 22-year-old college baseball player dead, a family devastated and two countries half a world apart rattled.

Christopher Lane, who's from Australia, was gunned down in Duncan, Oklahoma, while he was out jogging last week. The motive, police say? Three teens who had nothing better to do.

"They witnessed a young man run by on the street. Chose him as the target," Police Chief Danny Ford told CNN affiliate KSWO.

txtebow
08-20-2013, 08:11 AM
The Rainbow coalition and the "Justice for Trayvon" gang are setting their sites on Duncan, Oklahoma......OR NOT.

AND WHY HAS THE MEDIA NOT PROCLAIMED THIS AS NEWS WORTHY AS THE JENA6, THE DUKE LACROSSE TEAM "RAPE" CASE OR THE ZIMMERMAN/MARTIN ENCOUNTER?? because the assailants were BLACK and the victim was WHITE.

The media is only allowed to make absurd leaps of fact when the "victim" is in fact black. Another day, another example of American social and media hypocrisy....

Here's the link identifying the MURDERERS that CNN is too cowardly to show you....

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/three-teens-accused-of-murder-of-baseball-player-chris-lane-identified/story-fni0fiyv-1226700172461

Rohirrim
08-20-2013, 08:55 AM
Uhh It's the headline story on every news outlet.

txtebow
08-20-2013, 09:05 AM
Uhh It's the headline story on every news outlet.

And how is the media characterizing this murder? Are they jumping to non factual conclusions that reflect the liberal ethos ? Or are they sheltering the race of the murderers in that same regard? Because CNN certainly didn't address the murderers via pictures....

txtebow
08-20-2013, 09:07 AM
"Police are saying its simply a random act of violence"... Is the headline. Police also said that Zimmerman's actions were strictly a case of self defense.....how'd that media coverage turn out?

Rohirrim
08-20-2013, 09:11 AM
"Police are saying its simply a random act of violence"... Is the headline. Police also said that Zimmerman's actions were strictly a case of self defense.....how'd that media coverage turn out?

Since it just happened, I'm going to assume that the reputable news agencies are still investigating.

Are you assuming the killing was racially motivated?

El Guapo
08-20-2013, 09:46 AM
Headline is way off, the victim was not black.

W*GS
08-20-2013, 10:11 AM
Since it just happened, I'm going to assume that the reputable news agencies are still investigating.

Are you assuming the killing was racially motivated?

Yes, of course he is.

Every time a black person kills a white person, it's racially motivated.

In txtebow-land.

El Minion
08-20-2013, 10:31 AM
Stop black on white crime, by keeping black teens entertained. Remember a bored black teen is a dead white male. I'm going to start a PS3 donation program to bored black teens in my neighborhood.

GreatBronco16
08-20-2013, 10:43 AM

You are correct.

Arkie
08-20-2013, 11:01 AM
txtebow is doing his best to stir up racial tension. He feels worthless or victimized. He wants other white people to feel the same. Misery enjoys company.

On a positive note, black crime is down.
http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2013/08/18/the-decline-in-crime-among-black-youths

In the last 20 years in particular, the FBI reports, rates of crime among African American youth have plummeted: All offenses (down 47%), drug offenses (down 50%), property offenses (down 51%), serious Part I offenses (down 53%), assault (down 59%), robbery (down 60%), all violent offenses (down 60%), rape (down 66%), and murder (down 82%).
New, 2012 figures from California’s Criminal Justice Statistics Center reveal that the state’s black youth show the lowest level of homicide arrest since statewide racial tabulations were first assembled in 1960. Nearly every type of offense—felony, misdemeanor, and status—is much rarer among black youth today than in past generations.

The sad reality is that authorities, academic experts, politicians, and geriatric-media reporters (the average age of news consumers is well over 50) of 2013 simply do not know how to deal with a young black population that is not committing shootings, robberies, drug mayhem, and gangsterisms in mass numbers—let alone one that is dramatically less criminal than the older generations deploring them.

America’s warped crime and social policy establishment badly needs black youth to be killers and thugs, to retreat into the comforts of 1990, nostalgia for a past that never existed, and smug, politically and fiscally profitable prophecies of demographic doom. In America of 2013, just as in 1913, feared scapegoats on which to blame social problems remain a hotter commodity than scientific analysis and effective policy.

txtebow
08-20-2013, 11:04 AM
Where's the marches? Where are the pundits on TV proclaiming civil rights violations? All this man wanted was to achieve cardiovascular health and now he's dead.....

txtebow
08-20-2013, 11:04 AM
Yes, of course he is.

In txtebow-land.

Idiot.

txtebow
08-20-2013, 11:06 AM
Not a single one of you hypocritical leftists even make mention of the double standard in our culture's media coverage....which means you missed the point. Again.

txtebow
08-20-2013, 11:11 AM
And yes Obama supporters, these 3 murderers would also resemble the POTUSs son if he had one( or 3)

houghtam
08-20-2013, 11:35 AM
txtebow is doing his best to stir up racial tension. He feels worthless or victimized. He wants other white people to feel the same. Misery enjoys company.

On a positive note, black crime is down.
http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2013/08/18/the-decline-in-crime-among-black-youths

Black crime is down. Also 70 percent of hate crimes are committed against blacks, according to that bastion of the liberal agenda known as...

The FBI.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/15/fbi-hate-crimes-target-bl_n_1095465.html

But I bet you're right. My guess is that someone very close to txtebow was harmed by a black guy or group of black guys. His only way to deal with all the pain inside as he stood idly by watching is to project and overcompensate...on a message board of all places.

Sad, really.

Rohirrim
08-20-2013, 11:56 AM
Not a single one of you hypocritical leftists even make mention of the double standard in our culture's media coverage....which means you missed the point. Again.

Perhaps it's because we're not rabid racists and don't jump to conclusions? This is the first day of reporting on this murder.

Rigs11
08-20-2013, 12:12 PM
remember..we don't have a gun problem in america....let's also cut social programs..that will help

DenverBrit
08-20-2013, 12:35 PM
Where is the same Txtebow whining about the press when they don't cover non-white children who disappear??

Or is this thread just another "us whites be oppressed" racist rant?? :rhetorical:

Missing white woman syndrome

Missing white woman syndrome (MWWS) is a phrase coined by social scientists and media commentators to describe the "wall-to-wall coverage" given in media reporting, especially television, to missing person cases involving young, white, upper-middle class women or girls.[1] The degree of coverage is usually compared with cases concerning a missing male, or missing females of other ethnicities, socioeconomic classes or perceived physical attractiveness.[2] The actual phrase comes from Sheri Parks, an associate professor at the University of Maryland, who used the term in a 2006 interview with CNN to describe this observed media trend.[1][3]
Contents

Media coverage
United States

With regard to missing children, statistical research comparing national TV media reports with FBI data shows that there is marked under-representation of African American children compared with non-African American. At the same time, girls rather than boys were found to be under-represented.[4]

Kym Pasqualini, president of the National Center for Missing Adults, observed that media outlets tends to focus on "damsels in distress" – typically, affluent young white women and teenagers.[5]

While the disappearances of Laci Peterson and Natalee Holloway became sensational news stories, a pregnant black/Hispanic woman named LaToyia Figueroa disappeared from Philadelphia three years later and attracted less national attention, despite efforts by her family to enlist the media to help find her (Figueroa was later found murdered).[3] One observer also saw contrasts between the attention received by Peterson and Evelyn Hernandez who was nine months pregnant when she disappeared in 2002.[6]

ant1999e
08-20-2013, 12:45 PM
Black crime is down. Also 70 percent of hate crimes are committed against blacks, according to that bastion of the liberal agenda known as...

The FBI.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/15/fbi-hate-crimes-target-bl_n_1095465.html

But I bet you're right. My guess is that someone very close to txtebow was harmed by a black guy or group of black guys. His only way to deal with all the pain inside as he stood idly by watching is to project and overcompensate...on a message board of all places.

Sad, really.

Blacks 40 Times More Likely to Assault Whites than the Reverse

After researching the FBI numbers for “Suicide of a Superpower,” this writer concluded: “An analysis of ‘single offender victimization figures’ from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study.”

Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. By those 2007 numbers, a black male was 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse.

http://patdollard.com/2013/08/fbi-blacks-40-times-more-likely-to-assault-whites-than-the-reverse/

ant1999e
08-20-2013, 12:47 PM
Where is the same Txtebow whining about the press when they don't cover non-white children who disappear??

Or is this thread just another "us whites be oppressed" racist rant?? :rhetorical:

Missing white woman syndrome

They must be attractive white girls. Not just any white girl will do.

DenverBrit
08-20-2013, 12:49 PM
They must be attractive white girls. Not just any white girl will do.

And preferably nice middle class girls who's family has a 'spokesperson.' ;D

El Minion
08-20-2013, 01:34 PM
If only the black teens had access to a game console, it all could have been avoided.

http://images.persianblog.ir/623323_d1GCLfx3.jpg

El Guapo
08-20-2013, 02:15 PM
Once again, the victim was not a black male. He was white. Stop the shenanigans in this thread. A human was killed, but three "bored" teenagers. Disgusting.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2013/8/19/1376870166542/6aaec2d7-063b-4ec0-9c7e-ffda9a7cf8ae-460x276.jpeg

txtebow
08-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Once again, the victim was not a black male. He was white. Stop the shenanigans in this thread. A human was killed, but three "bored" teenagers. Disgusting.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2013/8/19/1376870166542/6aaec2d7-063b-4ec0-9c7e-ffda9a7cf8ae-460x276.jpeg

No **** idiot. Where was your moral outrage when Zimmerman was put through a criminal trial for what local police agreed was SELF DEFENSE because of the lynch mob tactics of our DOJ and media? Get a clue.

El Guapo
08-20-2013, 02:46 PM
I'm on your side, dumbass. hahaha

txtebow
08-20-2013, 03:18 PM
I'm on your side, dumbass. hahaha

Touche! (dingle nuts).....:welcome:

Arkie
08-20-2013, 03:29 PM

Again and again and again. You keep missing the point. We don't care about the media's double standard. They have them for everything like the missing white girl syndrome.

You will get the same response the next time you post one of these threads. What's the point? Another black crime will happen. You will look for it and post it on the message board. You will get the same responses. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is a sign of insanity.

myMind
08-20-2013, 08:45 PM
Without entangling myself in this farce, El Guapo was pointing out that the victim was white, when your thread title and OP clearly said the victim was black. Then you attacked Guapo and he somehow rolled on his belly. Oh, and in one of your other posts you referenced the three shooters as being just like obamas sons (referencing the martin case) when in fact the three kids were white. Reading your drivel makes me feel dumb. I will remedy that post hence. Iggy.

El Guapo
08-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Then you attacked Guapo and he somehow rolled on his belly.

That makes me sick to hear someone say that. I don't know why I even read the threads in this sub-forum anymore as most of them enrage me and I try to steer clear of posting. I posted, albeit very succinctly, and ran out because I really don't want to get involved in the bickering that goes on here.

Well... at least I try my best to steer clear of it. :D

myMind
08-20-2013, 09:44 PM
That makes me sick to hear someone say that. I don't know why I even read the threads in this sub-forum anymore as most of them enrage me and I try to steer clear of posting. I posted, albeit very succinctly, and ran out because I really don't want to get involved in the bickering that goes on here.

Well... at least I try my best to steer clear of it. :D

Didnt mean to infuriate you man. Simply pointed out that you had a valid point about the original post, and when he attacked you instead of logically processing what you were saying (as is his wont), you didnt defend yourself or elaborate to drive your point home.

txtebow
08-21-2013, 05:42 AM
Didnt mean to infuriate you man. Simply pointed out that you had a valid point about the original post, and when he attacked you instead of logically processing what you were saying (as is his wont), you didnt defend yourself or elaborate to drive your point home.

You apparently never made it down to post #2...here's the link. Context is apparently LOST on you ..........

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3897456&postcount=2

txtebow
08-21-2013, 05:48 AM
Without entangling myself in this farce, El Guapo was pointing out that the victim was white, when your thread title and OP clearly said the victim was black. Then you attacked Guapo and he somehow rolled on his belly. Oh, and in one of your other posts you referenced the three shooters as being just like obamas sons (referencing the martin case) when in fact the three kids were white. Reading your drivel makes me feel dumb. I will remedy that post hence. Iggy.

Now I understand why you didn't understand my thread, you're BLIND...although the 3rd murderer listed here is obviously mixed race...We shall call him a "BLACK-caucasian" for effect.... and here you go, for CONTEXT myMind (how ironic)

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/07/11/CNN-white-hispanic

txtebow
08-21-2013, 05:53 AM
You keep missing the point. We don't care about the media's double standard.

Of course you don't. That's readily apparent.... And because you don't care you are doing your children a major disservice by fostering a culture not of equality, but of subjective standards that benefit only certain races. You don't realize your own hypocrisy as you've become the very thing that you so staunchly pretend to be against.....Go put your Trayvon hoodie back on and go clamour on about "white privilege" with the rest of your out of touch peeps.............

Bacchus
08-21-2013, 06:21 AM
From what i heard the teems were bored and decided they were going to kills someone. They then see this guy jogging in front of their house and one of them says that's the guy.

Doesn't sound like they targeted him because he was white only because he was convenient.

I love how Republitards like to come in and try to make EVERYTHING a racial issue just to hide all the racist things their own party does.

It's embarrassing. If the teens did target Opie here because he was white then that is a bad thing too.

Arkie
08-21-2013, 11:38 AM
Of course you don't. That's readily apparent.... And because you don't care you are doing your children a major disservice by fostering a culture not of equality, but of subjective standards that benefit only certain races. You don't realize your own hypocrisy as you've become the very thing that you so staunchly pretend to be against.....Go put your Trayvon hoodie back on and go clamour on about "white privilege" with the rest of your out of touch peeps.............

You're so defensive that you think that anybody that doesn't share your racist views must be a racist to the other extreme. I've defended Zimmerman. You can check my posts. I'm not like you. You would have posted a thread about Zimmerman if he were black and Martin white. You would have accused him of murder.

Pony Boy
08-21-2013, 01:03 PM
Ex-Rep. Allen West calls out Obama over Oklahoma killing

On Twitter, former Rep. Allen B. West, Florida Republican, hinted that there may be a racial double standard at play, given the lack of outrage from Mr. Obama and civil rights leaders.

“Three black teens shoot white jogger. Who will [Mr. Obama] identify w/ this time?” Mr. West wrote.

After President Obama waded into the Trayvon Martin shooting death and subsequent acquittal of George Zimmerman, critics of the president wonder whether he’ll also address the senseless killing of an Australian college student in Oklahoma last week.

In addition to Mr. Obama, the Rev. Al Sharpton, the Rev. Jesse Jackson and other loud voices during the Trayvon Martin death have yet to weigh in on the Oklahoma case.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/21/ex-rep-allen-west-calls-out-obama-over-oklahoma-ki/

Pony Boy
08-21-2013, 01:20 PM
Jesse Jackson speaks out on Trayvon Martin:

"Frankly, I am stunned over this tremendous miscarriage of justice. When the jury says not guilty: he's at least guilty of murder. An armed man, racially pursuing and profiling a young African-American boy, and kills him. And in this case, the prosecutor denied, should I say ignored the matter of race, and the defense denied this. But the fact of the matter is this is a pattern of behavior toward young African-American men, whether it is Grant in Oakland, or Diallo in New York or Trayvon Martin in Florida, and it's very painful".

Jesse Jackson speaks out on Australian athlete’s murder at the hands of ‘bored’ teens

“Praying for the family of Chris Lane,” Jackson said Wednesday on Twitter. “This senseless violence is frowned upon and the justice system must prevail.”

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2013/07/14/jesse-jacksons-odd-complaint-trayvon-martin-denied-jury-his-peers

peacepipe
08-21-2013, 01:23 PM
Ex-Rep. Allen West calls out Obama over Oklahoma killing

On Twitter, former Rep. Allen B. West, Florida Republican, hinted that there may be a racial double standard at play, given the lack of outrage from Mr. Obama and civil rights leaders.

“Three black teens shoot white jogger. Who will [Mr. Obama] identify w/ this time?” Mr. West wrote.

After President Obama waded into the Trayvon Martin shooting death and subsequent acquittal of George Zimmerman, critics of the president wonder whether he’ll also address the senseless killing of an Australian college student in Oklahoma last week.

In addition to Mr. Obama, the Rev. Al Sharpton, the Rev. Jesse Jackson and other loud voices during the Trayvon Martin death have yet to weigh in on the Oklahoma case.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/21/ex-rep-allen-west-calls-out-obama-over-oklahoma-ki/
haters will be haters, ****'em.

Rohirrim
08-21-2013, 01:41 PM
You apparently never made it down to post #2...here's the link. Context is apparently LOST on you ..........

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3897456&postcount=2

No. It was your lame attempt at irony that confused him.

Pony Boy
08-21-2013, 01:43 PM
haters will be haters, ****'em.

Right and as Jesse Jackson said "“This senseless violence is frowned upon".

Bacchus
08-21-2013, 04:37 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/20/justice/australia-student-killed-oklahoma/index.html?sr=fb082013oklahomateenkilled930a

"A random act of violence has left a promising 22-year-old college baseball player dead, a family devastated and two countries half a world apart rattled.

Christopher Lane, who's from Australia, was gunned down in Duncan, Oklahoma, while he was out jogging last week. The motive, police say? Three teens who had nothing better to do.

"They witnessed a young man run by on the street. Chose him as the target," Police Chief Danny Ford told CNN affiliate KSWO.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/1884/i-see-what-you-did-there/image.png

txtebow
08-21-2013, 04:39 PM
You're so defensive that you think that anybody that doesn't share your racist views must be a racist to the other extreme. I've defended Zimmerman. You can check my posts. I'm not like you. You would have posted a thread about Zimmerman if he were black and Martin white. You would have accused him of murder.

No, I think that many on here are indoctrinated sheep easily swayed by the race hustling of JJ and Fat Albert. They are the racists.

And I absolutely would not have posted about a reverse race GZ/ Martin encounter for one simple reason. I probably wouldn't have heard about it if not for the irrational leftist temper tantrums that rang all the way to the FEDERAL Government via the DOJ that sponsored Justice for Trayvon Rallies and put a man on trial who was guilty only of self defense. And I wouldn't have heard about it (and you either) SOLELY if the races were reversed unless TXTEBOW digs it out from WND....

Bacchus
08-21-2013, 04:56 PM
Now I understand why you didn't understand my thread, you're BLIND...although the 3rd murderer listed here is obviously mixed race...We shall call him a "BLACK-caucasian" for effect.... and here you go, for CONTEXT myMind (how ironic)

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/07/11/CNN-white-hispanic

a black Caucasian? You are a god damn idiot.

I'm putting your stupid ass on ignore. You make my ass hurt.

As soon as I figure out how.

txtebow
08-21-2013, 06:58 PM

And of course you miss the underlying message in using that term...

Remember this? http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/07/11/CNN-white-hispanic

"CNN Labels Zimmerman 'White Hispanic'

It would be easier to explain nuance to "Koko the gorilla" than Bacchus......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PM4jn3jYKpc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Arkie
08-21-2013, 07:15 PM

I think txtebow meant to describe him as a white African American and got it backwards. Ha!

http://media1.break.com/breakstudios/2011/11/2/soul%20man.jpg

txtebow
08-21-2013, 07:21 PM
I think txtebow meant to describe him as a white African American and got it backwards. Ha!

http://media1.break.com/breakstudios/2011/11/2/soul%20man.jpg

Nope.

White Hispanic= Black Caucasian.......

houghtam
08-21-2013, 07:54 PM
Nope.

White Hispanic= Black Caucasian.......

Considering White Hispanics and White Latinos are an officially recognized race by the US Census Bureau and the Office of Management and Budget, I'd say...

You're a ****ing idiot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

In the United States, a White Hispanic or White Latino[17] is a citizen or resident who is racially white and of Hispanic descent. White American, itself an official U.S. racial category, refers to people "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa" who reside in the United States.[18]

Based on the definitions created by the Office of Management and Budget and the U.S. Census Bureau, the concepts of race and ethnicity are mutually independent, and respondents to the census and other Census Bureau surveys are asked to answer both questions. Hispanicity is independent of race, and constitutes an ethnicity category, as opposed to a racial category, the only one of which that is officially collated by the U.S. Census Bureau. For the Census Bureau, Ethnicity distinguishes between those who report ancestral origins in Spain or Hispanic America (Hispanic and Latino Americans), and those who do not (Non-Hispanic Americans).[19][20] The U.S. Census Bureau asks each resident to report the "race or races with which they most closely identify."[21]

White Americans are therefore divided between "White Hispanic" and "Non Hispanic White," the former consisting of White Americans who report Hispanophone ancestry (Spain and Hispanic Latin America), and the latter consisting of White Americans who do not report Hispanophone ancestry.

As of 2010, 50.5 million or 16.3% of Americans were ethnically Hispanic or Latino.[15] Of those, 26.7 million, or 53%, were White.

bpc
08-21-2013, 08:12 PM
So when is Biden gonna come out and say, "if I had a grandson, he would look like Chris Lane."? Or has the administration hit their racial division quota for the year?

txtebow
08-21-2013, 08:26 PM
Considering White Hispanics and White Latinos are an officially recognized race by the US Census Bureau and the Office of Management and Budget, I'd say...

You're a ****ing idiot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

And of course houghtham is here to prove once again that he can't see the forest from the trees...factually you're correct. Relative to the substance of this thread however it's tantamount to pointing out a spelling error....white Hispanic = black Caucasian

Bronco Yoda
08-21-2013, 08:52 PM
It is very interesting how the media is playing this. It's just come out that three days before the shooting one of the teens charged said on his twitter that "...it's time to start taking life's".

Back in april he tweeted "90% of white ppl are naste. #HATETHEM"

Now honestly here. How can this not be a hate crime?. Why isn't anyone calling it one yet? I think it's a legitimate question here.

alkemical
08-21-2013, 09:31 PM
Charles Manson was ahead of his time.

Bacchus
08-21-2013, 09:48 PM
It is very interesting how the media is playing this. It's just come out that three days before the shooting one of the teens charged said on his twitter that "...it's time to start taking life's".

Now honestly here. How can this not be a hate crime?. Why isn't anyone calling it one yet? I think it's a legitimate question here.

If that is true I am sure the prosecutors will try to get a hate crime added.

Bronco Yoda
08-21-2013, 11:19 PM
Four young lives ruined for no reason.

txtebow
08-22-2013, 05:47 AM

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/black-teen-who-murdered-australian-jogger-posted-racist-tweets/

Also: "On July 15, days after the George Zimmerman verdict, Edwards tweeted “Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!:) lol **** ima keep sleepin ****! #ayeeee.”

“Woods” is a derogatory term for white people.

And one can make the leap that the media's FALSE characterization of the Zimmerman/ Martin encounter had helped shape this murderers views of white people or "woods" as he called them......

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/black-teen-who-murdered-australian-jogger-posted-racist-tweets/#ixzz2chYT7HHF

txtebow
08-22-2013, 05:51 AM
Where are the DOJ organized marches?

Where is Eric Holder?

Where is the media coverage of this apparent hate crime as in fact racially motivated?

Again all of you hypocritical leftists, if the roles were reversed, you can bet your bottom dollar that this would be covered to the same extent as the Zimmerman fiasco was leading to marches, government sanctioned rallies and intervention by the DOJ to the local justice system......

There is NO WAY you can logically fail to acknowledge the double standard..

Bacchus
08-22-2013, 06:44 AM
Four young lives ruined for no reason.

I am not sure that three of those lives were going nowhere too bad they had to take the guy with a future with them.

nyuk nyuk
08-22-2013, 11:04 AM

If the perps were white and victim black, the media and partisan liberals would have pounced long ago and declared it racial even without such tweets to prove it.

nyuk nyuk
08-22-2013, 11:04 AM
There is NO WAY you can logically fail to acknowledge the double standard..

By what I've seen here, they do so by ignoring it and branding you a racist because a racist is a catchall term for anyone liberals don't like.

Rohirrim
08-22-2013, 11:17 AM
The double standard is undeniable. Hell, the Huffpost isn't even covering this crime. Of course, Fox is giving it 24/7.

But I still don't believe that's why txtebow posts these threads.

houghtam
08-22-2013, 11:25 AM
The double standard is undeniable. Hell, the Huffpost isn't even covering this crime. Of course, Fox is giving it 24/7.

That's kind of the whole reason none of us are really reacting too strongly about it. Media, not that stupid catch-all, the "librul media", but media is constantly biased in their reporting. Where was Fox News' coverage of yellowcake? How much time did they spend covering Benghazi? Did anyone see their election night coverage?

That's because media, not just the "librul media", but media is in the BUSINESS of getting RATINGS.

It surprises me that conservatives constantly brag about Fox News' ratings without realizing the gravity of that statement and what all goes along with it.

Actually, no it doesn't.

txtebow
08-22-2013, 05:10 PM
That's kind of the whole reason none of us are really reacting too strongly about it. Media, not that stupid catch-all, the "librul media", but media is constantly biased in their reporting. Where was Fox News' coverage of yellowcake? How much time did they spend covering Benghazi? Did anyone see their election night coverage?

That's because media, not just the "librul media", but media is in the BUSINESS of getting RATINGS.

It surprises me that conservatives constantly brag about Fox News' ratings without realizing the gravity of that statement and what all goes along with it.

Actually, no it doesn't.

For the record, I thought that Keith Olbermann's high point on MSNBC was his fantastic coverage of the unjust Iraq War....and on a football note, the ravens are playing DOOM only on passing downs in the pre season....

houghtam
08-22-2013, 05:31 PM
For the record, I thought that Keith Olbermann's high point on MSNBC was his fantastic coverage of the unjust Iraq War....and on a football note, the ravens are playing DOOM only on passing downs in the pre season....

Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow rail on Obama's NSA and drone policies on a near-daily basis. Al Sharpton has spoken out against black violence several times, and nearly every host on MSNBC makes backhanded comments about those and other policies which go against liberal ideals every day.

Your takes on the librul media are a sign that you don't really watch much of it...as I've said countless times, these networks have viewers they need to keep, so they cover stories they think their viewership will respond to.

peacepipe
08-22-2013, 05:51 PM
So what do we know. A white kid,a biracial kid & a black kid killed a white kid ,and then were arrested when they targeted a black kid. But yet this is a case involving race?

txtebow
08-22-2013, 06:33 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/08/22/89-WWII-vet-murdered-two-black-teens

"In Spokane, Washington, on Wednesday night, according to local reports, World War II veteran and Battle of Okinawa survivor Delbert Belton was beaten by two African American teenagers described as between the ages of 16 and 19. Belton passed away Thursday morning of head injuries"..

Requiem
08-22-2013, 06:44 PM
Kids these days. I remember when I got bored as a kid. Instead of killing people, I smacked myself off to old JcPenny and Sears catalogs while listening to Pearl Jam on cassette. Now look what youth are doing.

txtebow
08-22-2013, 07:28 PM
Kids these days. I remember when I got bored as a kid. Instead of killing people, I smacked myself off to old JcPenny and Sears catalogs while listening to Pearl Jam on cassette. Now look what youth are doing.

vomit.

EDIT: But you and I can agree on our favorite football team and in music apparently too.....

Requiem
08-22-2013, 07:34 PM
vomit.

EDIT: But you and I can agree on our favorite football team and in music apparently too.....

The hand movement escalated to skin chaffing status when the riff to Evenflow kicked in. Like, "Aw ****, five more minutes till ma is home!"

/fap fap fap

nyuk nyuk
08-22-2013, 10:15 PM

Because he's looking for the liberal contingent here who screech racism from the roof tops when white racism is even suspected to show the same outrage when the races are reversed, and it simply isn't there. THAT is his point.

nyuk nyuk
08-22-2013, 10:16 PM
The hand movement escalated to skin chaffing status when the riff to Evenflow kicked in. Like, "Aw ****, five more minutes till ma is home!"

/fap fap fap

Really?

/facepalm

nyuk nyuk
08-22-2013, 10:19 PM
So what do we know. A white kid,a biracial kid & a black kid killed a white kid ,and then were arrested when they targeted a black kid. But yet this is a case involving race?

The Oklahoma suspects? All black. "Biracial" is a term not even 30 years old for mulattoes always identified as black apparently coined by some leftist campus activist-goons. If you wish to use the term biracial, then you're going to have to call nearly all blacks in the country as such due to their genetic makeup.

nyuk nyuk
08-22-2013, 10:20 PM

Olbermann should stick to sports.

nyuk nyuk
08-22-2013, 10:21 PM

What do ratings have to do with double standards in racial attack reporting, unless you think Americans want this?

Requiem
08-22-2013, 10:24 PM
Really?

/facepalm

Classmates often wondered why I gave them Elmer's glue for their birthdays. Best thing about it was that it was not glue at all, but penguin jizz.

nyuk nyuk
08-22-2013, 10:31 PM
Classmates often wondered why I gave them Elmer's glue for their birthdays. Best thing about it was that it was not glue at all, but penguin jizz.

THAT deserves a positive reputation.

:giggle:

Requiem
08-22-2013, 10:35 PM
THAT deserves a positive reputation.

:giggle:

You have been swooning over me since you came here. Everybody knows it. Lets make out.

nyuk nyuk
08-22-2013, 10:37 PM
You have been swooning over me since you came here. Everybody knows it. Lets make out.

Keep up with that talk and I'll hump your leg.

Requiem
08-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Keep up with that talk and I'll hump your leg.

Impossible. I am Max Cleeland.

houghtam
08-23-2013, 08:48 AM
What do ratings have to do with double standards in racial attack reporting, unless you think Americans want this?

Generally, the people who watch a news outlet like NBC are going to be a lot less inclined to want to see a story like this on the news than they are something about, say, voting rights.

Just as people who watch Fox News are going to be less likely to watch if theyre being told that polls show Obama ahead of Romney, which is why Fox News only reported on the favorable polls as well as their "internal polling".

It is, pretty simply stated, catering to your customer base. It's why a vegetarian restaurant wouldn't serve meat, and why Taco Bell doesn't serve hamburgers.

Pretty simple, really. So unless you're ready to accept state run news agencies, I'd suggest you acknowledge the bias of ALL for-profit media, and not just those dirty libruls.

peacepipe
08-23-2013, 09:22 AM
Ratings dictate everything,it is how they make money. The better the ratings the more that can be charged on advertisements.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 10:08 AM
Impossible. I am Max Cleeland.

You're mine, buddy.

http://netwrok.us/stuff/gifs/dog-humps-chicken.gif

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 10:26 AM
Generally, the people who watch a news outlet like NBC are going to be a lot less inclined to want to see a story like this on the news than they are something about, say, voting rights.

Just as people who watch Fox News are going to be less likely to watch if theyre being told that polls show Obama ahead of Romney, which is why Fox News only reported on the favorable polls as well as their "internal polling".

It is, pretty simply stated, catering to your customer base. It's why a vegetarian restaurant wouldn't serve meat, and why Taco Bell doesn't serve hamburgers.

Pretty simple, really. So unless you're ready to accept state run news agencies, I'd suggest you acknowledge the bias of ALL for-profit media, and not just those dirty libruls.

It's too lopsided for me to believe that. What I see is a combination of certain topics that are too taboo to touch specifically for their being uncomfortable for liberals and others that are touched dishonestly consistent with political correctness. Do the markets dictate that we want the media to spin and lie to us and tell us what values to hold or are journalists taking it upon themselves to use their access to media as a soap box as well as propaganda outlet for government and other powerful people?

I don't want a state media but I do want the return of more balanced journalism in which sides are presented without biased input or judgment from the narrator. CNN was a quality channel in the 80s and actually reported quality investigative news, but now part of its mission is liberal social activism. It has that content on the front page of its website on a daily basis.

houghtam
08-23-2013, 10:36 AM
It's too lopsided for me to believe that. What I see is a combination of certain topics that are too taboo to touch specifically for their being uncomfortable for liberals and others that are touched dishonestly consistent with political correctness. Do the markets dictate that we want the media to spin and lie to us and tell us what values to hold or are journalists taking it upon themselves to use their access to media as a soap box as well as propaganda outlet for government and other powerful people?

I don't want a state media but I do want the return of more balanced journalism in which sides are presented without biased input or judgment from the narrator. CNN was a quality channel in the 80s and actually reported quality investigative news, but now part of its mission is liberal social activism. It has that content on the front page of its website on a daily basis.

You can believe what you want, but its obvious you don't watch a whole lot of media. I, on the other hand, since I quit working and started staying home with the kids, have nothing better to do during my downtime than watch news and my Detroit Tigers. It's not lopsided in the least. It's media providing a service to the people who watch their advertisers.

If you think there's a market for unbiased news, by all means go out there and start one. Of course, if you think the librul media is more biased than the conservative media, then you probably don't have a very good chance of being able to create an unbiased outlet of your own, because you either have your yea buried in the sand, are too biased yourself to realize it, or both.

Personally, I don't think there's a market for unbiased news, whatever that means. I'm not even sure it would be possible, but even if it were, there aren't enough people who will listen to things they don't want to hear to make it profitable, ie, a business.

Don't you think, in all your belief in the "free market", that if there were an audience for "unbiased" news, there would already be one? Or is that what you call Fox News??

Arkie
08-23-2013, 10:43 AM
The Oklahoma suspects? All black. "Biracial" is a term not even 30 years old for mulattoes always identified as black apparently coined by some leftist campus activist-goons. If you wish to use the term biracial, then you're going to have to call nearly all blacks in the country as such due to their genetic makeup.

You're biracial too.

Arkie
08-23-2013, 11:01 AM
You can believe what you want, but its obvious you don't watch a whole lot of media. I, on the other hand, since I quit working and started staying home with the kids, have nothing better to do during my downtime than watch news and my Detroit Tigers. It's not lopsided in the least. It's media providing a service to the people who watch their advertisers.

If you think there's a market for unbiased news, by all means go out there and start one. Of course, if you think the librul media is more biased than the conservative media, then you probably don't have a very good chance of being able to create an unbiased outlet of your own, because you either have your yea buried in the sand, are too biased yourself to realize it, or both.

Personally, I don't think there's a market for unbiased news, whatever that means. I'm not even sure it would be possible, but even if it were, there aren't enough people who will listen to things they don't want to hear to make it profitable, ie, a business.

Don't you think, in all your belief in the "free market", that if there were an audience for "unbiased" news, there would already be one? Or is that what you call Fox News??

I think Nyuk proved two of your points with this little bit.

Unfortunately, I don't watch any cable news networks. But then again, the Fox News rumble is just another lefty canard. Please, continue.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3888303&postcount=21

houghtam
08-23-2013, 11:04 AM

Ha!

Good find, I had forgotten about that. It was during his "Word of the Day" phase.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 11:52 AM
You're biracial too.

Actually I'm not. Invoking a one drop rule from 500 years ago isn't going to cut it. I'll file your post under "media science" and move on.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 11:56 AM

I've watched plenty of it in my lifetime. I don't watch much anymore because I got sick and tired of the bias and the political/ideological drum beating. As I stated, the market doesn't explain the ideological undercurrents common in media as well as the universally taboo topics they all avoid like the plague.

As much as people complain about the poor quality of news reporting in terms of bias and ideological blinders, I have a very hard time believing in the idea that the behavior of these people is market-driven, especially with the largely left slant in media. Little has a right slant outside of Fox News. Nothing on TV does. You have to go to radio shows and websites.

Unbiased news simply means reporting events without ideological undercurrent, taking sides, and so forth. They're more able to do it on a local TV news level, but when you get to national news, you can largely forget it.

That isn't journalism. People don't like being told who is the good guy and what to think.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 11:58 AM

Proved what point? When people rumble about one outlet and one outlet ONLY, it indicates the bias of the complainer far more than it does the single outlet they're whining about. What they're saying between the lines is that they don't mind biased media, just bias that doesn't match their own.

I am not impressed.

houghtam
08-23-2013, 11:59 AM
I've watched plenty of it in my lifetime. I don't watch much anymore because I got sick and tired of the bias and the political/ideological drum beating. As I stated, the market doesn't explain the ideological undercurrents common in media as well as the universally taboo topics they all avoid like the plague.

As much as people complain about the poor quality of news reporting in terms of bias and ideological blinders, I have a very hard time believing in the idea that the behavior of these people is market-driven, especially with the largely left slant in media. Little has a right slant outside of Fox News. Nothing on TV does. You have to go to radio shows and websites.

Unbiased news simply means reporting events without ideological undercurrent, taking sides, and so forth. They're more able to do it on a local TV news level, but when you get to national news, you can largely forget it.

That isn't journalism. People don't like being told who is the good guy and what to think.

Hey, you can believe what you want. Like I said, if there were a market for it, there'd already be one. There's not, so there isn't. Pretty simple.

You disagree?

Go found one and make billions.

Of course you just contradicted yourself in the last line. People like being told what to think, which is why unbiased news is a sheer impossibility.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 12:00 PM
Hey, you can believe what you want. Like I said, if there were a market for it, there'd already be one. There's not, so there isn't. Pretty simple.

You disagree?

Go found one and make billions.

So you actually think there's a huge market for selective racial outrage and the endless pandering to blacks and treating them like wounded animals?

Okie dokie.

houghtam
08-23-2013, 12:09 PM
So you actually think there's a huge market for selective racial outrage and the endless pandering to blacks and treating them like wounded animals?

Okie dokie.

Nope, I just think people would rather hear about other things, and there's only so much time in the day.

I also find it funny that one on hand you admit you never watch (anymore) and yet you complain about something you don't watch, and so could not possibly have a clue as to what they're actually covering. I can say for a fact that several MSNBC hosts mentioned some of these incidents, but it doesn't really do much to tell you...you repeatedly posted faux anger about the librul media not covering drone policies and military suicide rates, yet when I posted a link that proved you wrong, you didn't even address it.

I would suggest you stop whining about coverage that you don't watch, because it makes you look stupid. It would be like me complaining about the Detroit Red Wings' roster moves even though haven't watched hockey in years.

Pony Boy
08-23-2013, 01:05 PM
88-year-old WWII veteran Delbert beaten to death by two black teens.

CBS) SPOKANE, Wash. -- Police in Spokane, Wash. have arrested a juvenile male in connection with the Wednesday beating death of an outside an Eagles Ice-A-Rena, CBS affiliate KREM reports.

The boy was booked on first degree robbery and first degree murder charges, the station reports.

Police say two teens are suspected in the beating death of Delbert Belton, who was shot in the leg during the Battle of Okinawa, where thousands of American soldiers died. Images of the two teen suspects were captured on surveillance video, police said.

Authorities say the two young men, between 16 and 19-years-old, approached Delbert Belton in his car Wednesday night outside the Ice-A-Rena as he was waiting for a friend.

The victim's daughter-in-law said Belton was hit with "big heavy flashlights" and doctors told her he was bleeding from all parts of his face, reports the station.

"The way he died, you expect older people to die. But not that way," the daughter-in-law, Bobbie Belton, told the station. "They shouldn't have beaten him up. That was a bad thing. You don't do those kind of things."

Belton had reportedly gone to the lodge to play pool with a friend when he was attacked.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57599877-504083/delbert-belton-murder-update-arrest-made-in-beating-death-of-wash-wwii-veteran-report-says/

txtebow
08-23-2013, 02:12 PM
88-year-old WWII veteran Delbert beaten to death by two black teens.

CBS) SPOKANE, Wash. -- Police in Spokane, Wash. have arrested a juvenile male in connection with the Wednesday beating death of an outside an Eagles Ice-A-Rena, CBS affiliate KREM reports.

The boy was booked on first degree robbery and first degree murder charges, the station reports.

Police say two teens are suspected in the beating death of Delbert Belton, who was shot in the leg during the Battle of Okinawa, where thousands of American soldiers died. Images of the two teen suspects were captured on surveillance video, police said.

Authorities say the two young men, between 16 and 19-years-old, approached Delbert Belton in his car Wednesday night outside the Ice-A-Rena as he was waiting for a friend.

The victim's daughter-in-law said Belton was hit with "big heavy flashlights" and doctors told her he was bleeding from all parts of his face, reports the station.

"The way he died, you expect older people to die. But not that way," the daughter-in-law, Bobbie Belton, told the station. "They shouldn't have beaten him up. That was a bad thing. You don't do those kind of things."

Belton had reportedly gone to the lodge to play pool with a friend when he was attacked.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57599877-504083/delbert-belton-murder-update-arrest-made-in-beating-death-of-wash-wwii-veteran-report-says/

Another tragedy...

txtebow
08-23-2013, 02:15 PM
Last Friday, Christopher Lane, a 22-year-old Australian here on a baseball scholarship, was shot and killed while jogging in Duncan, Okla., population 23,000. He died where he fell.

Police have three suspects, two black and one white. The former said they were bored and decided to shoot Lane for “the fun of it.”

As Lane was white and the shooter black, racism has surfaced as a motive. Thursday came reports that killing a white man may have been an initiation rite for the black teens in joining some offshoot of the Crips or Bloods.

What happened in Oklahoma and the reaction, or lack of reaction to it, tells us much about America in 2013, not much of it good.

Teenagers who can shoot and kill a man out of summertime boredom are moral barbarians, dead souls.

If we go back to the end of World War II, 90 percent of black families consisted of a mother and father and children raised and disciplined by their parents. The churches to which these families went on Sundays were stronger. Black schools may have been largely segregated, but they were also the transmission belts of patriotism and traditional values rooted in biblical truths and a Christian faith.

Though such schools graduated hardworking, law-abiding and productive citizens, today they would be closed as unconstitutional.

Indeed, all of those character- and conscience-forming institutions of yesterday are in an advanced state of decline today.

Seventy-three percent of black kids are born to single moms. Black kids who make it to 12th grade may often be found reading at seventh-, eighth- or ninth-grade levels. In some cities the black dropout rate can hit as high as 50 percent.

Drugs are readily available. And among black males ages 18 to 29, in urban areas, often a third are in prison or jail, or on probation or parole, or walking around with a criminal record.

Where do the kids get their ideas of right and wrong, good and evil? In homes where the father is absent and the TV is always on. From radios tuned in to rap and hip-hop. From films where Hollywood values prevail and the shooting never stops. From street gangs that sometimes form the only families these kids have ever known.

Still, crime has fallen since 1990, we are told.

And so it has. But that is only because the baby boomers, the largest population cohort in our history, passed out of the high-crime age group a quarter of a century ago, and because the jail and prison population in America has tripled

What kind of leadership do we see today in Black America?

What can be said for an NAACP that was lately demanding a Justice Department investigation of a rodeo clown running around a bull ring in rural Missouri in an Obama mask, but cannot find its voice to address a black-on-white atrocity in Middle America?

When Trayvon Martin was shot to death in a murky incident in Sanford, Fla., Jesse Jackson rushed there to declare: “Blacks are under attack. … Killing us is big business.” Trayvon was “shot down in cold blood by a vigilante … murdered and martyred.”

After Chris Lane’s cold-blooded murder, Jesse tweeted: This sort of thing is to be “frowned upon.”

If I had a son, said President Obama, he would have looked like Trayvon; 35 years ago, I could have been Trayvon. Can the president not find his voice to speak to the parents of Chris Lane?

Since Lyndon Johnson took office, 50 years ago, we have spent trillions on his programs for health care, housing, education, food stamps, welfare and civil rights. Are we living in that Great Society we were promised?

In that same decade, we were told that the social, cultural and moral revolution bursting forth on the campuses would rid us of the repressive old-time morality and Old Time Religion, and lead to a more equal, just, humane and better America, a beacon to mankind.

Yet, are not the killers of Chris Lane who shot him for the fun of it the “do-your-own-thing!” children of that cultural revolution?

The death of Trayvon was said to be reflective of the real America, a country where black folks live in constant fear of white vigilantes and white racist cops. What nonsense.

In the real America, interracial violence is overwhelmingly black-on-white. Even if the media will not report it, everybody knows it.

And journalists will not dig into the numbers that prove it, for the truth would undermine their ideology and contradict the narrative that governs and gives meaning to their lives.

For liberals, America is always “Mississippi Burning.” It just has to be that way.
But who created these monsters? Where did they come from? Surely one explanation lies in the fact that the old conscience-forming and character-forming institutions – home, church, school and a moral and healthy culture fortifying basic truths – have collapsed. And the community hardest hit is Black America.

El Minion
08-23-2013, 02:26 PM
The right’s black crime obsession (http://www.salon.com/2013/08/23/the_rights_obsession_with_black_crime/)

Conservative media's total fixation on black-on-black and black-on-white crime isn't going to end. Here's why
BY BRIAN BEUTLER

There are a few black people up to no good in this country and Fox News is on it! So is Drudge Report. Vigilantly on the lookout, 24 hours a day, for stories about black youths behaving badly.

This isn’t a particularly new phenomenon, but it’s intensified noticeably in the past year for at least two reasons. Conservatives, particularly white conservatives, feel a burning urgency to find a racial counterweight to the aftermath of Trayvon Martin’s shooting (including President Obama’s public comments about the incident), a logical response to the argument that things like background checks and an assault weapons ban are appropriate ways to reduce the likelihood of another Sandy Hook-style massacre, and anecdotal justifications for indiscriminate policing of dangerous neighborhoods.

But these are hopeless pursuits. The incidents they draw attention to fail by definition to underscore the things they believe. They all require projecting motives or details or both into tragic events, to create false dichotomies between shootings perpetrated by whites and blacks. They have the unhealthy effect of creating dueling tallies of white-on-black and black-on-white crime. And ironically they all tend to underscore the argument that more “stand your ground” laws and more racial profiling are off-point responses to these incidents.

The latest conservative cri de coeur is over the tragic shooting death of Chris Lane, a 22-year-old Australian attending East Central University in Oklahoma on a baseball scholarship. Two teen boys spotted Lane on a jog last week, trailed him in a car, and allegedly shot him fatally in the back (a third teen reportedly served as their driver). One of the suspects said the boys committed the murder out of boredom.

Word of the shooting spread quickly. And that’s when the right clumsily revealed that its obsession with gun violence reflects an obsession with racial score settling rather than with averting further tragedies. The conservative media, including Fox News, repeated the claim that the Oklahoma suspects were all black. But this turned out to be a toxic mix of racial bias and wishful thinking. You almost wonder whether the people whose ulterior motives led them into error like this actually lamented the fact that one of the suspects happened to be white. It would be so much more convenient if that weren’t the case.

But let’s pretend for a minute that the suspects had all fit the stereotype the hosts at Fox and Friends wanted. Then the idea is that Chris Lane’s death should somehow offset Trayvon Martin’s, or that the people who sought to turn George Zimmerman’s actions into a national referendum on “stand your ground” laws are somehow hypocritical for having little to say when the races of the culprits and innocent victims are reversed. For reactionary Obama foes like former Rep. Allen West, R-Fla., the obvious question is, “Whom will POTUS identify w/this time?”

I’ll give West, et al., this: If you ignore motive, circumstance, history and (likely) outcome, then liberals, particularly black liberals, sure seem craven. By that standard, though, Jean Valjean and John, King of England are moral equals — just a couple of guys with similar names taking other people’s property.

So let’s review: George Zimmerman wouldn’t have shot Trayvon Martin if he hadn’t been profiling by race. And even if he had been, the shooting feasibly wouldn’t have happened if he hadn’t been legally allowed to carry a handgun and didn’t think he was empowered by law to take matters into his own hands. The monstrous killing of Chris Lane has no such back story. The killers apparently had no motive whatsoever, were armed illegally, and certainly weren’t trailing Lane because they believed, based on his race, that he might be a criminal. They are, however, likely to face serious prison time for their crimes. Zimmerman walked.

Put that all together, and it turns out these stories aren’t counter-parallel at all. And more to the point, the events don’t even anecdotally augur for policies the right supports. The kids in Oklahoma weren’t “standing their ground,” and a “stand your ground” law wouldn’t have saved Chris Lane. Neither would a stop-and-frisk regime — the killers were trailing him in a car. By contrast, a “stand your ground” environment and a stop-and-frisk mentality were instrumental in Trayvon Martin’s death. Take either away, and there’s a good chance he’d be alive today. Martin in fact personified the statistical folly of stop-and-frisk. If Zimmerman had yielded to real police, they would have, in absence of any suspicious behavior, stopped Martin, frisked him and found only the skittles and iced tea that made his death that much more tragically poignant.

You could twist that into a claim that stop-and-frisk might have saved Martin’s life. But that gets the onus backward. Proponents of profiling policies need to do better than argue we have to violate the civil rights of minorities in order to protect them from hair-triggered vigilantes.

What might well have stopped both killings, though, is making it harder for people, legally or illegally, to come into possession of handguns. That’s a conversation the right is less obsessed with.

W*GS
08-23-2013, 02:30 PM
The Right is just dog-whistling to the bigots in their base.

houghtam
08-23-2013, 02:34 PM
And notice how quickly Buchanan glosses over that one of the accused was white.

It doesn't fit his narrative.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 03:07 PM
The right’s black crime obsession (http://www.salon.com/2013/08/23/the_rights_obsession_with_black_crime/)

Maybe it's because the left media never address it unless it's within a narrow context of blaming whites? It seems to me that if the right media is obsessed with black crime, than the left media are at least as obsessed about underreporting and covering it up.

This article can only be posted because a black guy wrote it --

Don’t Ignore Race in Christopher Lane’s Murder
The association of young black men with violence doesn't come out of thin air (http://ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/)

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 03:08 PM
The Right is just dog-whistling to the bigots in their base.

Isn't blaming high black crime rates on whites bigotry?

houghtam
08-23-2013, 03:11 PM
It seems to me that if the right media is obsessed with black crime, than the left media are at least as obsessed about underreporting

That's my point exactly. They have ratings goals to meet.

Glad you're coming around.

:yayaya:

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 03:12 PM
And notice how quickly Buchanan glosses over that one of the accused was white.

It doesn't fit his narrative.

You mean the Oklahoma murder? Are mulattoes black or not? Whose narrative are we effing up here? This kid had a black father, just like Obama.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 03:14 PM
That's my point exactly. They have ratings goals to meet.

Glad you're coming around.

:yayaya:

By cable network news ratings, then, more people want the bias of Fox than that of CNN or MSNBC?

houghtam
08-23-2013, 03:21 PM
By cable network news ratings, then, more people want the bias of Fox than that of CNN or MSNBC?

Yep.

And more people like the Dallas Cowboys than the Denver Broncos.

I never said anything about the intelligence of the people driving those ratings.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 03:43 PM
Yep.

And more people like the Dallas Cowboys than the Denver Broncos.

I never said anything about the intelligence of the people driving those ratings.

So the people don't want certain networks mentioning a person's political affiliation even if he's in office and is deeply embroiled in scandal?

With Sleazy Democratic Mayor Finally Set to Resign, ABC and NBC Again Skip Party ID (http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/sleazy-democratic-mayor-finally-set-resign-abc-and-nbc-again-skip-party-id)

I understand what you're saying, but it doesn't explain everything that's going on.

houghtam
08-23-2013, 04:03 PM
So the people don't want certain networks mentioning a person's political affiliation even if he's in office and is deeply embroiled in scandal?

With Sleazy Democratic Mayor Finally Set to Resign, ABC and NBC Again Skip Party ID (http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/sleazy-democratic-mayor-finally-set-resign-abc-and-nbc-again-skip-party-id)

I understand what you're saying, but it doesn't explain everything that's going on.

Wow, talk about over-parsing. Let me ask you this: if NBC were under some directive to leave out party names, why would MSNBC (not to mention Comedy Central) be talking about this story 24/7?

More likely we're talking about a case of a host skipping over words on a teleprompter than anything sinister.

Seriously, this is what you've got?

W*GS
08-23-2013, 04:21 PM
Isn't blaming high black crime rates on whites bigotry?

Trying your darndest to justify the "dangerous black man" meme is well, bigotry. Next you'll be telling us that they're all reefer addicts and are sexually insatiable.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Trying your darndest to justify the "dangerous black man" meme is well, bigotry. Next you'll be telling us that they're all reefer addicts and are sexually insatiable.

Accurate crime data is neither bigotry nor a meme. You can frame it in any way you choose.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 05:08 PM
Wow, talk about over-parsing. Let me ask you this: if NBC were under some directive to leave out party names, why would MSNBC (not to mention Comedy Central) be talking about this story 24/7?

More likely we're talking about a case of a host skipping over words on a teleprompter than anything sinister.

Seriously, this is what you've got?

I see that as a rationalization that doesn't mean anything.

Arkie
08-23-2013, 05:16 PM
Actually I'm not. Invoking a one drop rule from 500 years ago isn't going to cut it. I'll file your post under "media science" and move on.

You act like you're proud to be from a shallow gene pool. Embrace diversity, man. The beauty of natural selection is to carry on the best traits of the species.

txtebow
08-23-2013, 05:16 PM

Conservative media's total fixation on black-on-black and black-on-white crime isn't going to end. Here's why
BY BRIAN BEUTLER

There are a few black people up to no good in this country and Fox News is on it! So is Drudge Report. Vigilantly on the lookout, 24 hours a day, for stories about black youths behaving badly.

This isn’t a particularly new phenomenon, but it’s intensified noticeably in the past year for at least two reasons. Conservatives, particularly white conservatives, feel a burning urgency to find a racial counterweight to the aftermath of Trayvon Martin’s shooting (including President Obama’s public comments about the incident), a logical response to the argument that things like background checks and an assault weapons ban are appropriate ways to reduce the likelihood of another Sandy Hook-style massacre, and anecdotal justifications for indiscriminate policing of dangerous neighborhoods.

But these are hopeless pursuits. The incidents they draw attention to fail by definition to underscore the things they believe. They all require projecting motives or details or both into tragic events, to create false dichotomies between shootings perpetrated by whites and blacks. They have the unhealthy effect of creating dueling tallies of white-on-black and black-on-white crime. And ironically they all tend to underscore the argument that more “stand your ground” laws and more racial profiling are off-point responses to these incidents.

The latest conservative cri de coeur is over the tragic shooting death of Chris Lane, a 22-year-old Australian attending East Central University in Oklahoma on a baseball scholarship. Two teen boys spotted Lane on a jog last week, trailed him in a car, and allegedly shot him fatally in the back (a third teen reportedly served as their driver). One of the suspects said the boys committed the murder out of boredom.

Word of the shooting spread quickly. And that’s when the right clumsily revealed that its obsession with gun violence reflects an obsession with racial score settling rather than with averting further tragedies. The conservative media, including Fox News, repeated the claim that the Oklahoma suspects were all black. But this turned out to be a toxic mix of racial bias and wishful thinking. You almost wonder whether the people whose ulterior motives led them into error like this actually lamented the fact that one of the suspects happened to be white. It would be so much more convenient if that weren’t the case.

But let’s pretend for a minute that the suspects had all fit the stereotype the hosts at Fox and Friends wanted. Then the idea is that Chris Lane’s death should somehow offset Trayvon Martin’s, or that the people who sought to turn George Zimmerman’s actions into a national referendum on “stand your ground” laws are somehow hypocritical for having little to say when the races of the culprits and innocent victims are reversed. For reactionary Obama foes like former Rep. Allen West, R-Fla., the obvious question is, “Whom will POTUS identify w/this time?”

I’ll give West, et al., this: If you ignore motive, circumstance, history and (likely) outcome, then liberals, particularly black liberals, sure seem craven. By that standard, though, Jean Valjean and John, King of England are moral equals — just a couple of guys with similar names taking other people’s property.

So let’s review: George Zimmerman wouldn’t have shot Trayvon Martin if he hadn’t been profiling by race. And even if he had been, the shooting feasibly wouldn’t have happened if he hadn’t been legally allowed to carry a handgun and didn’t think he was empowered by law to take matters into his own hands. The monstrous killing of Chris Lane has no such back story. The killers apparently had no motive whatsoever, were armed illegally, and certainly weren’t trailing Lane because they believed, based on his race, that he might be a criminal. They are, however, likely to face serious prison time for their crimes. Zimmerman walked.

Put that all together, and it turns out these stories aren’t counter-parallel at all. And more to the point, the events don’t even anecdotally augur for policies the right supports. The kids in Oklahoma weren’t “standing their ground,” and a “stand your ground” law wouldn’t have saved Chris Lane. Neither would a stop-and-frisk regime — the killers were trailing him in a car. By contrast, a “stand your ground” environment and a stop-and-frisk mentality were instrumental in Trayvon Martin’s death. Take either away, and there’s a good chance he’d be alive today. Martin in fact personified the statistical folly of stop-and-frisk. If Zimmerman had yielded to real police, they would have, in absence of any suspicious behavior, stopped Martin, frisked him and found only the skittles and iced tea that made his death that much more tragically poignant.

You could twist that into a claim that stop-and-frisk might have saved Martin’s life. But that gets the onus backward. Proponents of profiling policies need to do better than argue we have to violate the civil rights of minorities in order to protect them from hair-triggered vigilantes.

What might well have stopped both killings, though, is making it harder for people, legally or illegally, to come into possession of handguns. That’s a conversation the right is less obsessed with.

No, Trayvon wouldn't have gotten shot if he would've simply retreated home ASAP or called the police (instead of his girl friend) instead of proceeding to commit a violent assault on someone who unfortunately for him happened to be licensed to carry a concealed handgun.

txtebow
08-23-2013, 05:17 PM
Maybe it's because the left media never address it unless it's within a narrow context of blaming whites? It seems to me that if the right media is obsessed with black crime, than the left media are at least as obsessed about underreporting and covering it up.

This article can only be posted because a black guy wrote it --

Don’t Ignore Race in Christopher Lane’s Murder
The association of young black men with violence doesn't come out of thin air (http://ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/)

Horrible but true in today's PC police state....

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 05:18 PM
You act like you're proud to be from a shallow gene pool. Embrace diversity, man. The beauty of natural selection is to carry on the best traits of the species.

I embrace diversity and it sounds like you want to destroy it. I don't come from a shallow gene pool. Do you? You either want everyone looking alike or you like diversity. You can't have both.

I'm also wondering. How is it a "benefit" if someone that comes from a group with an average IQ of say, 100, mates with someone that comes from a group with an average IQ of 85 and produces children with IQs that average intermediate between those groups and display the physical characteristics of one group but not the other, thus erasing the diversity you claim to cherish? I find that rather confusing.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 05:19 PM
Horrible but true in today's PC police state....

It is but it didn't address the race hate angle. No white person in media could have said what he did and keep their job, even if everything they said was factually accurate.

houghtam
08-23-2013, 05:20 PM
I see that as a rationalization that doesn't mean anything.

Of course you do. Because it doesn't fit your world view.

So sorry. Can you and txtebow point to the doll where the bad black man hurt you? It's the only thing that can explain your disgusting vendetta.

txtebow
08-23-2013, 05:22 PM
but the media uproar and DOJ sanctioned rallies only occur if the attackers and the victims fit a certain narrative...and it ain't THIS narrative............

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby-killed

W*GS
08-23-2013, 05:24 PM
Accurate crime data is neither bigotry nor a meme. You can frame it in any way you choose.

If you're going to go that route, you'd be more rational to fear and loathe men, because men commit practically all crime, especially violent crime.

On the other hand, what are the odds that a black man that you meet will commit a crime against you, in terms of N:1.

Got that ratio handy?

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 05:26 PM

So sorry. Can you and txtebow point to the doll where the bad black man hurt you? It's the only thing that can explain your disgusting vendetta.

I'm not such a blind worshiper of the market that I think the market controls everything in media. People with agendas and biases control those outlets and the ideological biases that come from many of those outlets point in a certain direction. The market apparently wants us to hide ideologically inconvenient facts that hurt some peoples' feelings? I simply do not buy it.

txtebow
08-23-2013, 05:28 PM

It's to put your liberal nose into the disgusting pile of hypocrisy that you and your ilk subscribe to when it comes to the irrational coverage of race (potential)crimes involving white attackers and black victims.

Meanwhile in today's world, the more prevalent violent interracial crimes where blacks are the aggressors and whites are the victims barely get more than a day's coverage before the topic is changed to some other "newsworthy" event....they certainly don't get 15 months worth of front page coverage and DOJ funded rallies and political intervention by the DOJ to the local authorities to bring to trial someone who had a legitimate claim to self defense (hence why a GRAND JURY was never used in Florida). Until you are able to recognize this fundamental disparity in our current culture and media then I will continue to "housebreak" you......

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 05:28 PM
If you're going to go that route, you'd be more rational to fear and loathe men, because men commit practically all crime, especially violent crime.

On the other hand, what are the odds that a black man that you meet will commit a crime against you, in terms of N:1.

Got that ratio handy?

This is a perfect example. You find it OK to talk about the massive crime rate by men but recoil in uncomfortable horror, soiling your shorts and shaking in outrage when similarly disproportionate amounts are committed by blacks vs whites. That's not logical and it reeks of politics and censorship.

I neither fear and loathe men any more than I do black people. Again, you interpret reality in a hostile way due to your biases of my overall views.

Yes I have actually had crimes committed against me by blacks, including assault and groping.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 05:29 PM
It's to put your liberal nose into the disgusting pile of hypocrisy that you and your ilk subscribe to when it comes to the irrational coverage of race (potential)crimes involving white attackers and black victims.

But the American people WANT the media to be racially hypocritical! Don't you get it, silly man?

houghtam
08-23-2013, 05:35 PM
LOL

houghtam
08-23-2013, 05:37 PM
This is a perfect example. You find it OK to talk about the massive crime rate by men but recoil in uncomfortable horror, soiling your shorts and shaking in outrage when similarly disproportionate amounts are committed by blacks vs whites. That's not logical and it reeks of politics and censorship.

I neither fear and loathe men any more than I do black people. Again, you interpret reality in a hostile way due to your biases of my overall views.

Yes I have actually had crimes committed against me by blacks, including assault and groping.

Well that explains your fetish.

Now once we can get txtebow to admit it, we can move on and let the healing begin.

W*GS
08-23-2013, 05:38 PM

Wait a sec - if you, as a white person (drop the "I'm a girl" ****), tremble in fear at the possibly rapacious and subhuman nature of the black man, then you really ought to quake at the sight of any man. Given that there are more white men than black men, then you're at far greater risk from a random white guy than a random black guy.

You've still not provided scientific gene-based definitions for "race".

Perhaps you can go back to the ol' "1/64th" rule.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 05:39 PM
Well that explains your fetish.

Now once we can get txtebow to admit it, we can move on and let the healing begin.

What fetish? I've also had plenty of black men hold open doors for me and offer to carry my groceries.

houghtam
08-23-2013, 05:43 PM
Wait a sec - if you, as a white person (drop the "I'm a girl" ****), tremble in fear at the possibly rapacious and subhuman nature of the black man, then you really ought to quake at the sight of any man. Given that there are more white men than black men, then you're at far greater risk from a random white guy than a random black guy.

I'm thinking they would both rather go back to the ol' "3/5th" rule.

W*GS
08-23-2013, 05:43 PM
What fetish? I've also had plenty of black men hold open doors for me and offer to carry my groceries.

And that Billy Dee Williams is handsome for a black man, too, eh?

W*GS
08-23-2013, 05:44 PM

And women being able to vote is suspect, too.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 05:45 PM

I don't tremble in fear at anyone and that you feel the need to pretend I do tells me you again lack an argument. Blacks commit more crime per capita than whites and as far as whether someone is more vulnerable to one or another group largely depends on where they live. And I have provided evidence of differences of races which include but are not limited to different reactions to medications. You choose to ignore them.

Cute how you blew off my comment about how you piss off about crime rates in terms of race but have no problem with the gender version. Again, that makes no sense at all. I understand you take issue with the crime rates, however, attacking someone who mentions them is not the answer.

houghtam
08-23-2013, 05:45 PM

But... nyuk's a girl!

:rofl:

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 05:46 PM

I tend to agree considering the braindead voting patterns I see from many women. Discussing politics with other females is the last thing I enjoy doing. I work with a number of bobble headed liberal RNs. They get sucked into the feminist/anti-traditionalist nonsense early on and usually they never shake it.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 05:47 PM
But... nyuk's a girl!

And you're not a man. :D

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 05:48 PM

Why specifically would this be preferred? Is it the usual liberal canard that the rule meant "sub human" and not a political compromise? Yes, correct?

W*GS
08-23-2013, 05:50 PM
I don't tremble in fear at anyone and that you feel the need to pretend I do tells me you again lack an argument. Blacks commit more crime per capita than whites and as far as whether someone is more vulnerable to one or another group largely depends on where they live.

If one in ten black men is a danger, and one in 20 white men are, but you're around 10X as many white men, do the math.

And I have provided evidence of differences of races which include but are not limited to different reactions to medications. You choose to ignore them.

You haven't provided the genetic definition of what "race" means.

You know, like "XX" == female, "XY" == male (with some really interesting and unusual edge cases too).

Got something like that for "white" and "black"?

Cute how you blew off my comment about how you piss off about crime rates in terms of race but have no problem with the gender version. Again, that makes no sense at all. I understand you take issue with the crime rates, however, attacking someone who mentions them is not the answer.

You still don't get it. If you're using black-on-white crime rates to rationalize your bigotry and fears, then you should be even more anti-male sexist based on male-perpetrated crime.

Arkie
08-23-2013, 05:55 PM
I embrace diversity and it sounds like you want to destroy it. I don't come from a shallow gene pool. Do you? You either want everyone looking alike or you like diversity. You can't have both.

I'm also wondering. How is it a "benefit" if someone that comes from a group with an average IQ of say, 100, mates with someone that comes from a group with an average IQ of 85 and produces children with IQs that average intermediate between those groups and display the physical characteristics of one group but not the other, thus erasing the diversity you claim to cherish? I find that rather confusing.

Purebred show dogs come from shallow gene pools. You seem to be a proud pure breed of unmixed lineage for over 500 years. That's like 25 generations, or in dog years, about 50 years of "Unnatural deselection".

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 06:02 PM
If one in ten black men is a danger, and one in 20 white men are, but you're around 10X as many white men, do the math.

That doesn't nullify the high black crime rates, though. The discussion on this forum per racial crime rates is usually related to media obfuscation of them and the general unwillingness of the left to address them in a way other than blaming them on white people. People don't say it just because, to throw mud at blacks or Latinos.

You know, like "XX" == female, "XY" == male (with some really interesting and unusual edge cases too).

That one's race can be found by a DNA sample tells me it's as clear cut as need be. It can also be found in examining a skeleton. Still further, race-based medicine is a valid study and has shown to be beneficial to patients. If you think there need be an XX vs XY equivalent for race in order for race to be a valid biological truth, then I assume you have the relevant scientific knowledge for this, otherwise I'll just assume you are still continuing to debate in bad faith and are a scientific illiterate.

You still don't get it. If you're using black-on-white crime rates to rationalize your bigotry and fears, then you should be even more anti-male sexist based on male-perpetrated crime.

What bigotry and fears do I possess that you are not projecting on me? If I was so fearful and bigoted of blacks, why would I have lived in the downtown Denver area for over 20 years? Shouldn't I be hiding back in Littleton where I grew up?

txtebow
08-23-2013, 06:03 PM

Lol! Spot on!

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 06:03 PM
Purebred show dogs come from shallow gene pools. You seem to be a proud pure breed of unmixed lineage for over 500 years. That's like 25 generations, or in dog years, about 50 years of "Unnatural deselection".

Unlike yourself, I respect diversity and don't trash it with false accusations of inbreeding. I display no traits of incest. And if you want to talk about purebred dogs, then perhaps we can also discuss the inborn characteristics of different breeds of dogs, such as aggression, and apply them to human races, hm?

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 06:04 PM
Lol! Spot on!

I have this odd hangup on moral consistency.

houghtam
08-23-2013, 06:05 PM
If I was so fearful and bigoted of blacks, why would I have lived in the downtown Denver area for over 20 years? Shouldn't I be hiding back in Littleton where I grew up?

Fetish. That's why.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 06:09 PM
Fetish. That's why.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Arkie
08-23-2013, 06:34 PM
Unlike yourself, I respect diversity and don't trash it with false accusations of inbreeding. I display no traits of incest. And if you want to talk about purebred dogs, then perhaps we can also discuss the inborn characteristics of different breeds of dogs, such as aggression, and apply them to human races, hm?

The largest your family tree can grow going back 25 generations is 33,554,432 people according to the powers of two. Nobody's tree has that many different people, but yours has even fewer if they're all white. I'm not making accusations of brother/sister incest. I'm just saying there's a lot of the same people repeated in the 33,554,431 branches of anybody's tree, but in your case, there's probably even more.

nyuk nyuk
08-23-2013, 06:46 PM
The largest your family tree can grow going back 25 generations is 33,554,432 people according to the powers of two. Nobody's tree has that many different people, but yours has even fewer if they're all white. I'm not making accusations of brother/sister incest. I'm just saying there's a lot of the same people repeated in the 33,554,431 branches of anybody's tree, but in your case, there's probably even more.

You seem to be taking the one drop rule to the extreme. I can't trace every line back, but the ones that have been in this country a long time are mostly old colonial families and there are neither family legends of Indian or other ancestry, nor does such show up in the 2 genealogy DNA tests I have results on so far.

It sounds like you are confusing the concept of respecting diversity and destroying it. It seems to me if you do the former, then you must avoid the latter.

txtebow
08-23-2013, 06:53 PM

Wow! You're on a roll tonight!!

txtebow
08-23-2013, 08:06 PM
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/23/the-welding-torch-killer-mona-nelson-trial-continues-as-does-national-media-avoidance/

How does this not register with the national media???

houghtam
08-23-2013, 08:22 PM
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/23/the-welding-torch-killer-mona-nelson-trial-continues-as-does-national-media-avoidance/

DenverBrit
08-23-2013, 09:05 PM

I did a quick search and on the first page found stories from: ABC news, Daily Mail, CBS news,FOX News, AOL News and local (Houston) coverage.....and of course the 'Conservative Tree-house' complaining that the media wasn't covering the story. Did you ignore the coverage and go straight to the bull**** site? 8')

houghtam
08-23-2013, 10:06 PM
I did a quick search and on the first page found stories from: ABC news, Daily Mail, CBS news,FOX News, AOL News and local (Houston) coverage.....and of course the 'Conservative Tree-house' complaining that the media wasn't covering the story. Did you ignore the coverage and go straight to the bull**** site? 8')

Yes.

Dramallama has already admitted he doesn't watch the media, and since these two are lock-step (and may or may not be the same person, or are at least equally stupid), they don't realize the foolishness of the Catch-22 that is "I don't watch the media/OMG LOOK AT WUT THE MEDIAZ ISN'T REPORTING".

Once again, I have already proven this when he brought up the "OMGZ NO ONE IS REPORTING US SOLDIER SUICIDES", and the entire first page on Google was full of those evil librul media websites. Of course, it was quickly "rebutted" with "yeah but they're overestimating the number of suicides".

???

This just lends more credence to the claim that they're not about the "librul media bias" so much as just...well...hating black people.

They're idiots with a fetish for black people, what can we say??

chadta
08-24-2013, 04:49 AM
So you guys dont think that its a problem that when 1 gets killed its nationwide outrage, but when the other gets killed its business as usual ?

wow way to be consistent.

txtebow
08-24-2013, 05:02 AM
Yes.

Dramallama has already admitted he doesn't watch the media, and since these two are lock-step (and may or may not be the same person, or are at least equally stupid), they don't realize the foolishness of the Catch-22 that is "I don't watch the media/OMG LOOK AT WUT THE MEDIAZ ISN'T REPORTING".

Once again, I have already proven this when he brought up the "OMGZ NO ONE IS REPORTING US SOLDIER SUICIDES", and the entire first page on Google was full of those evil librul media websites. Of course, it was quickly "rebutted" with "yeah but they're overestimating the number of suicides".

???

This just lends more credence to the claim that they're not about the "librul media bias" so much as just...well...hating black people.

They're idiots with a fetish for black people, what can we say??

And yet despite "all of the media coverage" of the story about a black woman abducting a white child on Christmas Eve, tying him up and burning him with a blow torch I'd bet that my mention of it here was the first time any of you liberal hypocrites ever hear of this story......you still choose to not admit the blatant hypocrisy in the media which gave much more day to day coverage to NON crimes of reported white on black ( ZImmerman, jena6, duke LAX case) than the ACTUAL CRIMES COMITTED BY BLACK PERPS AFAINST WHITE VICTIMS. I have provided just a few examples in this thread proving such bias with the latest being a black using a blow torch on a kidnapped white youth. On Christmas Eve. Can u even begin to imagine the media coverage if the roles were reversed????

txtebow
08-24-2013, 05:06 AM

You had to do a quick search because you'd never heard of this interracial crime before. Just admit it. But you had heard of George Zimmerman hadn' you?

houghtam
08-24-2013, 05:43 AM
You had to do a quick search because you'd never heard of this interracial crime before. Just admit it. But you had heard of George Zimmerman hadn' you?

And how did you hear about it, clairaudience?

Let the healing begin, Tebow. Admitting you've a problem is the first step to recovery. Tell us where the black man touched you.

txtebow
08-24-2013, 05:58 AM
And how did you hear about it, clairaudience?

Let the healing begin, Tebow. Admitting you've a problem is the first step to recovery. Tell us where the black man touched you.

I too had to search for it. Shame on the American Media!
I have no doubt that you're an obese eunuch who has demonstrated time and again your blatant disregard for the truth and are instead willing to get on your knees and placate the powers of political correctness all at the expense of your own existence and worse, your children's ( which I'd bet you don't have) your naivety/ delusion is clear for all to see in this thread. You need to wake up and become more aware. That's what I'm providing for you. The narrative that you so dutifully support is a false one. The irony is your supporting it at your own expense. You are the ultimate sucker.

houghtam
08-24-2013, 06:35 AM
I too had to search for it. Shame on the American Media!
I have no doubt that you're an obese eunuch who has demonstrated time and again your blatant disregard for the truth and are instead willing to get on your knees and placate the powers of political correctness all at the expense of your own existence and worse, your children's ( which I'd bet you don't have) your naivety/ delusion is clear for all to see in this thread. You need to wake up and become more aware. That's what I'm providing for you. The narrative that you so dutifully support is a false one. The irony is your supporting it at your own expense. You are the ultimate sucker.

You have repeatedly shown us you have an anti-black agenda, and in my expert opinion it's probably because you or someone you love was hurt by a black guy, and you weren't man enough to protect yourself or them. The posts you make on this board are a direct extension of the shame you feel for not being able to do anything.

You have lost the right to post about race on this board without my drawing attention to these facts.

txtebow
08-24-2013, 06:58 AM
You have repeatedly shown us you have an anti-black agenda, and in my expert opinion it's probably because you or someone you love was hurt by a black guy, and you weren't man enough to protect yourself or them. The posts you make on this board are a direct extension of the shame you feel for not being able to do anything.

You have lost the right to post about race on this board without my drawing attention to these facts.

And like each and everyone of your other posts in this thread you'd be entirely wrong.....

DenverBrit
08-24-2013, 07:31 AM

Correct. But what's your point? That coverage of every murder isn't the same as Zimmerman's trial?

You beat that horse to death many threads ago

Give it a ****ing rest.

W*GS
08-24-2013, 08:07 AM
That doesn't nullify the high black crime rates, though. The discussion on this forum per racial crime rates is usually related to media obfuscation of them and the general unwillingness of the left to address them in a way other than blaming them on white people. People don't say it just because, to throw mud at blacks or Latinos.

You've been claiming that it's quite reasonable to treat all blacks with suspicion and fear because of the data - my question is why you aren't even more suspicious and fearful of men regardless of race.

Got that number which I asked you to provide? What are the odds that a single black man will pose a threat to you? What's the ratio, i.e., N:1?

That one's race can be found by a DNA sample tells me it's as clear cut as need be. It can also be found in examining a skeleton. Still further, race-based medicine is a valid study and has shown to be beneficial to patients. If you think there need be an XX vs XY equivalent for race in order for race to be a valid biological truth, then I assume you have the relevant scientific knowledge for this, otherwise I'll just assume you are still continuing to debate in bad faith and are a scientific illiterate.

Question is, will the genetic hint of a person's race correlate with the perception of others as to their race? In other words, why can a given person "pass for white", if they're actually not white?

One of the problems conservatives such as yourself face is that you deride liberals for being so collectivist, yet you utterly accept about the oldest and most mindless collectivism in human history - the social construct known as "race".

It's just another means for you to keep to the Us and dehumanize, delegitimize, and demonize the Them.

nyuk nyuk
08-24-2013, 11:24 AM
You've been claiming that it's quite reasonable to treat all blacks with suspicion and fear because of the data - my question is why you aren't even more suspicious and fearful of men regardless of race.

Got that number which I asked you to provide? What are the odds that a single black man will pose a threat to you? What's the ratio, i.e., N:1?

I never said such a thing. Amazing how many times you alone on this forum have shoved wild statements into my mouth.

Question is, will the genetic hint of a person's race correlate with the perception of others as to their race? In other words, why can a given person "pass for white", if they're actually not white?

One of the problems conservatives such as yourself face is that you deride liberals for being so collectivist, yet you utterly accept about the oldest and most mindless collectivism in human history - the social construct known as "race".

It's just another means for you to keep to the Us and dehumanize, delegitimize, and demonize the Them.

And you and yours continue to ignore population genetics and other factors in favor of maintaining an untenable "race doesn't exist" narrative.

Race as a social construct is a Marxist-originated idea that emerged in the 1960s and has no basis in genetics. You need to try harder. Here, let me help you:

Race Is Seen as Real Guide To Track Roots of Disease (http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/30/science/race-is-seen-as-real-guide-to-track-roots-of-disease.html?src=pm)

Race, as Dr. Risch describes it, has arisen because of the numerous small genetic differences that have developed in populations around the world. Many studies, Dr. Risch writes, have shown that these differences cluster into five major groups, which are simply the world's major continental areas...

Dr. Stephen O'Brien, a geneticist at the National Cancer Institute, said that the conclusion that race was not a valid concept ''comes from honest and brilliant people who are not population geneticists.''

''That doesn't mean they are insincere,'' Dr. O'Brien said. ''It's just that they haven't really looked at it. What is happening here is that Neil and his colleagues have decided the pendulum of political correctness has taken the field in a direction that will hurt epidemiological assessment of disease in the very minorities the defenders of political correctness wish to protect.''

nyuk nyuk
08-24-2013, 11:31 AM

Since you said the same crap about me, I am highly dubious of your accusation of it here with him. This is nonsense, and to call your accusations facts is laughable.

W*GS
08-24-2013, 12:03 PM
I never said such a thing. Amazing how many times you alone on this forum have shoved wild statements into my mouth.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71qD1Wgk7JL._SL500_AA300_.png

Race as a social construct is a Marxist-originated idea that emerged in the 1960s and has no basis in genetics. You need to try harder. Here, let me help you:

Do you think you could visually observe someone and put them in the some race-based category?

You're all about attempting to rationalize your bigotry. Always have been.

nyuk nyuk
08-24-2013, 12:36 PM
Do you think you could visually observe someone and put them in the some race-based category?

You're all about attempting to rationalize your bigotry. Always have been.

The races are visibly obvious, unless they're a highly mixed version of races, then it can be different.

"Bigotry," one of your favorite catchwords, used in place of an argument to specifically try to shut people down.

I had a friend tell me that arguing with liberals is like arguing with the mentally ill. It's a waste of time. Clearly, he was right.

Oh Wog, and that you deny science due to your own political beliefs makes YOU a bigot.

W*GS
08-24-2013, 01:08 PM
The races are visibly obvious, unless they're a highly mixed version of races, then it can be different.

How many races are there?

nyuk nyuk
08-24-2013, 01:18 PM
How many races are there?

You can find that out by a simple web search if you like and I just posted a page in which it said it generally corroborates with continent of origin. Perhaps you can tell us how these DNA discoveries as well as skeletal structures are merely mythical artificial constructs as your leftist non-biology buddies claim?

txtebow
08-24-2013, 01:33 PM
You can find that out by a simple web search if you like and I just posted a page in which it said it generally corroborates with continent of origin. Perhaps you can tell us how these DNA discoveries as well as skeletal structures are merely mythical artificial constructs as your leftist non-biology buddies claim?

Oh my gosh! That's practically Eugenics! You NAZI!......

NYUK, they simply aren't being genuine in their responses....and if they are, they are more lost than you and I can imagine...

W*GS
08-24-2013, 01:46 PM
nyuk and txtebow simply won't accept that race is far more a social construct than it is strictly definable in terms of genes.

nyuk nyuk
08-24-2013, 01:59 PM
nyuk and txtebow simply won't accept that race is far more a social construct than it is strictly definable in terms of genes.

You're trying to act as if it has to meet a certain artificially constructed boundary that you yourself, a non-science PhD holder, set. This may be a new height of dishonesty for you, and that's saying quite a lot. Race doesn't have the same markers gender does, and I've shown this. It also doesn't mean race doesn't exist.

nyuk nyuk
08-24-2013, 02:04 PM
Oh my gosh! That's practically Eugenics! You NAZI!......

NYUK, they simply aren't being genuine in their responses....and if they are, they are more lost than you and I can imagine...

Funny considering progressives were into racial eugenics long before Hitler caught on.

:D

Rohirrim
08-24-2013, 02:24 PM
Funny considering progressives were into racial eugenics long before Hitler caught on.

:D

Not to mention phrenology and bloodletting.

W*GS
08-24-2013, 02:44 PM
You're trying to act as if it has to meet a certain artificially constructed boundary that you yourself, a non-science PhD holder, set. This may be a new height of dishonesty for you, and that's saying quite a lot. Race doesn't have the same markers gender does, and I've shown this. It also doesn't mean race doesn't exist.

There's biological sex, M or F (with some interesting outliers), and then there's gender, which is a societal construct.

There are genetic variations between individual humans, some of which are visually obvious, but which aren't tied as closely to "race" as you think or want them to be, and then there's the social construct "race", which you're trying to conflate with genetics.

You're trying to pull the same **** as this dude...
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081011154719/memoryalpha/en/images/d/d8/Melakon.jpg

DARAS
The Deputy Fuhrer is an authority on the genetics of racial purity. How do you classify this one?
MELAKON(regarding Spock) Hm. Very difficult. Note the sinister eyes... and the malformed ears. Definitely an inferior race. Note the low forehead, denoting stupidity, the dull look of a trapped animal. You may take him now for interrogation, but I want the body saved for the cultural museum. He'll make an interesting display.

txtebow
08-24-2013, 02:56 PM

To anyone with a medical background, you're comment just made them L-O-L.........

See below.

txtebow
08-24-2013, 03:01 PM

IDIOT.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/31088.php

"African Americans, not Caucasians, typically have salt-sensitive high blood pressure that does not respond to ACE inhibitors and beta blockers, he said. And coincidentally, a recent American study showed that high blood pressure in African Americans maps to this exact same chromosome region."

http://suite101.com/article/antihypertensive-drugs-and-blacks-a35409

"The largest antihypertensive trial ever designed—ALLHAT—included a significant 35% black population. Of the 3 classes, the thiazide-type diuretic appeared to be superior in treating hypertension and preventing cardiovascular complication in Black patients. The study also seemed to confirm that control of blood pressure, especially in African-Americans, requires multiple drugs."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2012/08/12/the-dna-olympics-jamaicans-win-sprinting-genetic-lottery-and-why-we-should-all-care/

Scientists are just scratching the surface much to the chagrin of Liberals like you.............
"Yet the subject remains a prickly one to many journalists and the ‘liberal’ chattering classes. Michael Johnson stirred quite a controversy last month in London when the 400-meter world record holder postulated that black sprinters benefit from the outsized presence of ACTN3. The “speed gene” as it’s been dubbed, makes fast twitch muscles twitch fast. Lacking the ACTN3 protein does not seem to have any harmful health effects, but does affect running ability. Scientists conclude that it is almost impossible for someone who lacks the ACTN3 protein to become an elite sprinter. Those of African ancestry have the lowest incidence of the mutation that prevents the muscles from firing.

Is this running’s “smoking gun” gene? No. Sports ability, like IQ, is the product of many genes with environmental triggers influencing the “expression” of our base DNA. But its isolation does underscore that when it comes to performance, genes matter."

W*GS
08-24-2013, 03:39 PM
Your turn, txtebow:

txtebow
08-24-2013, 04:06 PM
Your turn, txtebow:

As if you'd even understand it........see post #171.

Requiem
08-24-2013, 04:41 PM
You don't know dick about genetics.

W*GS
08-24-2013, 04:43 PM
As if you'd even understand it........see post #171.

Look at it this way - there's lots of multiracial people, very few true hermaphrodites.

txtebow
08-24-2013, 05:34 PM
You don't know dick about genetics.

Then go refute post #171 in this thread or admit you're in bed with wigs and his belief that racial differences are a cultural construct....moron.

nyuk nyuk
08-24-2013, 08:47 PM
There's biological sex, M or F (with some interesting outliers), and then there's gender, which is a societal construct.

There are genetic variations between individual humans, some of which are visually obvious, but which aren't tied as closely to "race" as you think or want them to be, and then there's the social construct "race", which you're trying to conflate with genetics.

I'm trying to conflate race with genetics when I've already posted population geneticists stating the evidence to the fact? That makes a ton of sense. And of course, the great Wog, the huge partisan parrot and scientific illiterate that he is, has no evidence to state what I posted from PhDs in the field are wrong. Ta da!

You're ignoring the obvious already stated and all you can do is regurgitate Marxist theoretical prattle from people in unrelated fields to population genetics and pull the Nazi card. My aren't we the MENSA member?

Nazibigotracist... Just keep saying it Nazibigotracist. Those of us unconscious enough may be distracted long enough to notice you have no response to decades of valid scientific data. Just keep repeating the Big Lie until some dumbass believes it. Sorry, that only works when you and you only control the flow of information, comrade.

Yeah we get it. The idea that race actually exists frightens you. You're an idiot. Perhaps next you'll say we should ban the printing press because Hitler abused it and ****.

nyuk nyuk
08-24-2013, 08:51 PM
Then go refute post #171 in this thread or admit you're in bed with wigs and his belief that racial differences are a cultural construct....moron.

They're a genetic construct, like it or not. This has been documented and I've already shown a source for it on this thread. Human groups over time develop specific phenotypic and genotypic characteristics. Here is yet another:

RACIAL GROUPINGS MATCH GENETIC PROFILES, STANFORD STUDY FINDS (http://med.stanford.edu/news_releases/2005/january/racial-data.htm)

If Wog or any other flaccid liberal here wishes to dispute these many scientific facts, then by all means state your case. Don't take the cowardly path of the Wog and defecate everywhere, refusing to address the data as if you're a frightened animal, and then pulling the Hitler card.

NUB
08-25-2013, 01:10 AM
Society ignores the hyper-aggression and senseless violence coming out of segments of the black community because society, in part, feels like this is what it gets for past transgressions. The black narrative has almost zero agency. Even if blacks rape, murder, and rob, there will always be someone there to blame something or someone else for the violence. It's pretty crazy to do that, obviously, but then again the white majority used their ancestors as disposable human-tools. So we gotta deal with this crap because an entirely different group of people inhabiting this planet coming up 200-years ago bushwacked some folks. You think whites have any role to add to this conversation? Please. Not even blacks themselves can say own up to your life because they get Uncle Tom'd and railroaded out of the conversation immediately.

The killer stating he hates white people is not particularly eyebrow-raising. Really, he hates whites? What's new. (http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/the_racial_violence_that_dare_not_speak_its_name.h tml) Last study I saw showed blacks were almost forty times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites than the inverse scenario. Those are really, really, really bad numbers when you realize the primary population committing these acts -- young black males -- make up a tiny part of the overall population. The folly America is making at the moment is outright ignoring these obvious problems. Liberals in particular are the ones that tend to think that turning a blind eye will solve the issue -- or, worse, believing they have lumps to take for the transgressions of others. It's quite ironic to me that it is the progressive movement's stance that is so socially damaging on this issue, and that it is the conservative approach of "get over it and move on" that would better us all.

nyuk nyuk
08-25-2013, 10:02 AM
Society ignores the hyper-aggression and senseless violence coming out of segments of the black community because society, in part, feels like this is what it gets for past transgressions. The black narrative has almost zero agency. Even if blacks rape, murder, and rob, there will always be someone there to blame something or someone else for the violence. It's pretty crazy to do that, obviously, but then again the white majority used their ancestors as disposable human-tools. So we gotta deal with this crap because an entirely different group of people inhabiting this planet coming up 200-years ago bushwacked some folks. You think whites have any role to add to this conversation? Please. Not even blacks themselves can say own up to your life because they get Uncle Tom'd and railroaded out of the conversation immediately.

I see it as a poisonous leftwing narrative having taken hold. Campus radicals got a foothold in the 1960s with the idiotic idea that the abnormalities of lower socioeconomic classes are the fault of the higher socioeconomic classes, or in short, capitalism makes poor people bat **** crazy.

I think the worst aspect of this whole thing is that on the one hand we're all admonished to treat people as individuals and to not do so is evil and racist, but then at the same time we're treated as a collectively guilty predatory unit that owes something to everyone not of our own skin tone because they aren't our skin tone, regardless of not only whether we have individually lifted a finger against anyone else, even if our ancestors didn't. How is this collective guilt of the bourgeois racial group remedied? Giving up racial spoils both in terms of political and financial power, until those who currently possess them possess them no more. That and nothing short of that is going to be accepted.

The killer stating he hates white people is not particularly eyebrow-raising. Really, he hates whites? What's new. (http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/the_racial_violence_that_dare_not_speak_its_name.h tml) Last study I saw showed blacks were almost forty times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites than the inverse scenario. Those are really, really, really bad numbers when you realize the primary population committing these acts -- young black males -- make up a tiny part of the overall population. The folly America is making at the moment is outright ignoring these obvious problems. Liberals in particular are the ones that tend to think that turning a blind eye will solve the issue -- or, worse, believing they have lumps to take for the transgressions of others. It's quite ironic to me that it is the progressive movement's stance that is so socially damaging on this issue, and that it is the conservative approach of "get over it and move on" that would better us all.

One of a number of big fat elephants in the living room in modern America. The establishment liberal mentality is basically that equality is the only way, and whatever facts don't go along with it are ignored and the speakers of those facts persecuted and shut down without regard to the validity of those facts. Any unequal outcomes or poor behavior patterns are to be blamed on the bourgeois group (whites) who essentially "made them do it" by creating an environment supposedly so evil that these people were driven to sociopathic predatorial behavior, without regard to that American blacks are the most wealthy and educated black people on the planet and that people immigrate here from places like Ethiopia and open businesses left and right. Inconvenient facts are to be ignored.

nyuk nyuk
08-25-2013, 10:12 AM
I think this short commentary about this Oklahoma case speaks for itself. The cops are pussies, and this is another example of all-around double standards.

<IFRAME height=315 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5ryU-W-dkaI" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Rohirrim
08-25-2013, 10:17 AM

I just consider it symptomatic of the greed-based society we've fashioned for ourselves. It's not the past. It's the present. Just another in a long line of symptoms, like reality shows, for example. Same thing happened in the Great Depression. The rich want to watch the poor dance for a meal. The young have a chance to get on TV and exhibit the squalid mating habits of a collapsing and overdosed society. What fun! Everybody laughs. A generation is being kicked to the curb. Some of them react violently to it. Especially the ones at the bottom of the economic pile. What a shock.

Like the Ted talk that I keep posting by Richard Wilkinson shows rather conclusively, if you are going to create the most unequal society in the world, you'd better prepare yourself for the outcomes. If you don't, you're an idiot. Action has an equal and opposite reaction. We don't live in a vacuum. Create a hopeless world, but don't be surprised if the hopeless, in return, run a shiv up under your ribs. ;D

I think my next short story will be about the Filipinos who live in the giant public dumps. They get up every morning and gather, waiting for the dump trucks to come. Excitement reigns as they compete, sifting through the new deliveries of garbage! What will they find? There's your new reality show. Wouldn't need to pay actors, or writers, or directors. Imagine the drama as two starving children fight over a piece of still edible garbage? It's all good.

nyuk nyuk
08-25-2013, 10:19 AM
^^^ Huh? What does a narrative about rich/poor have to do with black/white and the peddling of white guilt and turning a blind eye to high black crime rates?

nyuk nyuk
08-25-2013, 10:21 AM
I think my next short story will be about the Filipinos who live in the giant public dumps. They get up every morning and gather, waiting for the dump trucks to come. Excitement reigns as they compete, sifting through the new deliveries of garbage! What will they find? There's your new reality show. Wouldn't need to pay actors, or writers, or directors. Imagine the drama as two starving children fight over a piece of still edible garbage? It's all good.

Perfect example. Black Americans live far better than this and yet Filipinos who eat trash every day don't act like gang banging social predators.

Rohirrim
08-25-2013, 10:26 AM
I see it as a poisonous leftwing narrative having taken hold. Campus radicals got a foothold in the 1960s with the idiotic idea that the abnormalities of lower socioeconomic classes are the fault of the higher socioeconomic classes, or in short, capitalism makes poor people bat **** crazy.

I think the worst aspect of this whole thing is that on the one hand we're all admonished to treat people as individuals and to not do so is evil and racist, but then at the same time we're treated as a collectively guilty predatory unit that owes something to everyone not of our own skin tone because they aren't our skin tone, regardless of not only whether we have individually lifted a finger against anyone else, even if our ancestors didn't. How is this collective guilt of the bourgeois racial group remedied? Giving up racial spoils both in terms of political and financial power, until those who currently possess them possess them no more. That and nothing short of that is going to be accepted.

One of a number of big fat elephants in the living room in modern America. The establishment liberal mentality is basically that equality is the only way, and whatever facts don't go along with it are ignored and the speakers of those facts persecuted and shut down without regard to the validity of those facts. Any unequal outcomes or poor behavior patterns are to be blamed on the bourgeois group (whites) who essentially "made them do it" by creating an environment supposedly so evil that these people were driven to sociopathic predatorial behavior, without regard to that American blacks are the most wealthy and educated black people on the planet and that people immigrate here from places like Ethiopia and open businesses left and right. Inconvenient facts are to be ignored.

Unfortunately for you, it is not a "narrative." You see everything as competing narratives, which is complete bull****. That only proves what an ideologue you are, drowning in a sea of bull**** dogma. That's why the Right is full of dogma, as bad, if not worse, than the Marxists. They have no reality to support them.

There is a whole other field of human experience called "evidence." It is not a narrative. It is not ideology based. It is boots on the ground. It is looking at numbers. It is adding up the numbers and seeing the correlations.

<iframe src="http://embed.ted.com/talks/richard_wilkinson.html" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

I know you will ignore anything that doesn't support your "narrative" but it's there, nonetheless.

Rohirrim
08-25-2013, 10:29 AM
^^^ Huh? What does a narrative about rich/poor have to do with black/white and the peddling of white guilt and turning a blind eye to high black crime rates?

Because the "narrative" of these crimes has more to do with the present, than with the past.

peacepipe
08-25-2013, 10:29 AM
Perfect example. Black Americans live far better than this and yet Filipinos who eat trash every day don't act like gang banging social predators.

You should go to the Philippines(sp). There they they have Islamist terrorist groups,not just gangs.
http://frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/pray.jpg

Moro Islamic Liberation Front

Rohirrim
08-25-2013, 10:31 AM
You should go to the Philippines(sp). There they they have Islamist terrorist groups,not gangs.

They also have gangs.

peacepipe
08-25-2013, 10:38 AM
They also have gangs.
FMP

nyuk nyuk
08-25-2013, 10:49 AM
Unfortunately for you, it is not a "narrative." You see everything as competing narratives, which is complete bull****. That only proves what an ideologue you are, drowning in a sea of bull**** dogma. That's why the Right is full of dogma, as bad, if not worse, than the Marxists. They have no reality to support them.

There is a whole other field of human experience called "evidence." It is not a narrative. It is not ideology based. It is boots on the ground. It is looking at numbers. It is adding up the numbers and seeing the correlations.

<iframe src="http://embed.ted.com/talks/richard_wilkinson.html" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

I know you will ignore anything that doesn't support your "narrative" but it's there, nonetheless.

Good Lord, another slurry bomb of prattle.

Yes, your garbage again. What does poverty have to do with massive black crime rates and that blacks own interracial crime rates? Why aren't we seeing this in other countries where people are even worse off - such as eating out of garbage dumps? You've said nothing that answers these questions.

Your silliness posting these videos on economic inequality do not answer those questions, and if you think they do, then you're running off of Marxist class conflict theory which states that if you get rid of capitalism, you can open the jails. In short, that crime is an outgrowth of economic inequality. THAT is the narrative.

I hope you aren't that dumb.

nyuk nyuk
08-25-2013, 10:51 AM
You should go to the Philippines(sp). There they they have Islamist terrorist groups,not just gangs.

Moro Islamic Liberation Front

I'm aware of that. They also have Marxist insurgents.

nyuk nyuk
08-25-2013, 10:53 AM
Because the "narrative" of these crimes has more to do with the present, than with the past.

So economic inequality drives their behavior? But what caused this economic inequality? How about starting with high black dropout rates and the general disdain toward "a white man's education" among black youth? Vaguely blaming economic inequality without addressing personal behavior that backfires on people smacks of blaming society.

Rohirrim
08-25-2013, 11:33 AM

Yes, your garbage again. What does poverty have to do with massive black crime rates and that blacks own interracial crime rates? Why aren't we seeing this in other countries where people are even worse off - such as eating out of garbage dumps? You've said nothing that answers these questions.

Your silliness posting these videos on economic inequality do not answer those questions, and if you think they do, then you're running off of Marxist class conflict theory which states that if you get rid of capitalism, you can open the jails. In short, that crime is an outgrowth of economic inequality. THAT is the narrative.

You seem really hung up on this Marxist thing. Marx is about as relevant as Freud. They both got a few things right, but mostly not.

It brings up a good point, though; on the competing narratives. Where did the liberal/progressive narrative come from? It came from watching the industrial revolution churn over the landscape of America and turn us into a nation of rich and poor, the rich doing fabulously well and the poor abysmally so. And the environment, meanwhile, being mercilessly trashed and made toxic. The Philippine garbage dumps of today housed Americans back then.

Events like the burning down of garment factories happened, where a bunch of young women, packed like sardines into unventilated death traps, burned to death. This brought rise to a few, philosophical questions, like, "Do we want to live like this?" Dickens wrote of aristocrats, with complete impunity, running their carriages over children in the streets The progressive movement was born. It eventually reformed society through legislation and the tax code and built the strongest, most stable middle class in history.

Then, along came the conservative narrative. Was it based on alleviating the horrors created by the liberal era? No. There were no horrors to speak of. Growth was good. Prosperity was everywhere. No. It was based on taxation. To whit: The rich didn't want to pay them. So, they created a new narrative. They had been working on it for decades. Finally, they found the perfect spokesman, one of the best TV salesmen in America: Ronald Reagan. And they sold their new narrative. It had to do with our lost values as a society. Hippy flag burners. Pot smokers. Abortionists. Atheists. Commies. And they slipped in there a little code language about uppity negroes which they called "states rights." Then, they glued that social narrative to a new economic narrative called supply side economics. And Ronald Reagan sold the package deal to America.

The capitalists even went out and got their own evangelical/propaganda network to blast their message 24/7: Fox News. They revolutionized the news industry. They realized that objective news and fact-based journalism didn't matter. Only ratings mattered. They clobbered the competition, who were still mired in the stodgy traditions of journalism, with their new, exciting "infotainment." America was sold.

Then came the economic agenda. 50% tax breaks for the rich. The dismantling of the progressive/liberal structure, beam by beam. If you can't kill it outright, defund it until you can drown it in a bathtub. Deregulate the corporations. Deregulate the housing market. Deregulate the banks and Wall Street. Get rid of estate taxes and capital gains taxes. Corporations are people! Citizens United and we can own the elections! Let's rewrite our trade laws to so we can recreate our sweat shops in places like SE Asia, and yes, the Phillippines.

Where have they taken us with their new narrative? Right back to the Great Depression.

Oh, and the new "black threat?" Just more of the escapades of Fox Spews and their sprouted up adjuncts on scream radio, keeping the Right Wing dupes properly terrified. In reality, the crime rate is down 17% from where it was a decade ago. Look it up. But somebody has a reason for keeping you distracted. Gee. I wonder what that could be?

Perhaps the new "globalism" will not be a take over by the uni-government, but simply a new narrative where we say, "Hey! Nobody on Earth should live like that."

Rohirrim
08-25-2013, 12:19 PM

Who's the dumb one? How many of these black on white crimes have occurred. Five? Six? A couple of you seem to think this is more important than Syria, or the SCOTUS considering McCutcheon, ending all campaign spending limits. Really? Five crimes out of a population of 350 million?

txtebow
08-25-2013, 12:49 PM
Who's the dumb one? How many of these black on white crimes have occurred. Five? Six? A couple of you seem to think this is more important than Syria, or the SCOTUS considering McCutcheon, ending all campaign spending limits. Really? Five crimes out of a population of 350 million?

This is about the MEDIA CREATING CRIMES out of political expedience and covering them with the ferocity not seen when legitimate crimes occur where the aggressor is black and the victim white....you've lost sight of that.

nyuk nyuk
08-25-2013, 01:06 PM
I can say Twitter is stupider than this place. I just had a woman tell me that "heritable factors" in human IQ are the result of "systemic racism."

I can't possibly post enough face palms for that one.

The blind liberalism runs deep in this one.

nyuk nyuk
08-25-2013, 01:18 PM
This is about the MEDIA CREATING CRIMES out of political expedience and covering them with the ferocity not seen when legitimate crimes occur where the aggressor is black and the victim white....you've lost sight of that.

90% of interracial murder is black on white. You'd never know it by media coverage.

ant1999e
08-25-2013, 01:46 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZlwwT24u7eE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rohirrim
08-25-2013, 02:28 PM

Bull****. This is about you cherry picking the stories you, and people like you, want to use to induce fear in the "white" population. The game is always division. Divide and conquer. It's the propagandist's trick. There are millions more black people in America living perfectly productive and peaceful lives.

nyuk nyuk
08-25-2013, 02:37 PM
Bull****. This is about you cherry picking the stories you, and people like you, want to use to induce fear in the "white" population. The game is always division. Divide and conquer. It's the propagandist's trick. There are millions more black people in America living perfectly productive and peaceful lives.

Let us know when you make that claim when the media and other liberals endlessly harp on white bogeymen. I'm tired of hearing it only when accurate black crime data and interracial crimes committed by blacks are discussed.

txtebow
08-25-2013, 05:52 PM
Bull****. This is about you cherry picking the stories you, and people like you, want to use to induce fear in the "white" population. The game is always division. Divide and conquer..

errand
08-25-2013, 06:30 PM
Perhaps it's because we're not rabid racists and don't jump to conclusions? This is the first day of reporting on this murder.

Well in fairness to Txtebow, he's correct that the main stream media rarely if ever covers black on white crime with the same pit bull tenacity that they do when a white kills a black.

the typical media template is that if a white commits a violent crime against a black person or anyone else that isn't white, it's a hate crime because the white criminal is obviously racially motivated....but I've yet to have read or hear of any minority being charged with a "hate" crime.

errand
08-25-2013, 06:40 PM
If that is true I am sure the prosecutors will try to get a hate crime added.

Wanna bet?

houghtam
08-25-2013, 07:01 PM
Well in fairness to Txtebow, he's correct that the main stream media rarely if ever covers black on white crime with the same pit bull tenacity that they do when a white kills a black.

the typical media template is that if a white commits a violent crime against a black person or anyone else that isn't white, it's a hate crime because the white criminal is obviously racially motivated....but I've yet to have read or hear of any minority being charged with a "hate" crime.

More complaints about the media, from someone who doesn't watch the media.

Btw, in the FBI link I posted a few pages ago, it stated that approximately 18% of all racially motivated hate crimes are committed by blacks.

ant1999e
08-25-2013, 11:24 PM
More complaints about the media, from someone who doesn't watch the media.

Btw, in the FBI link I posted a few pages ago, it stated that approximately 18% of all racially motivated hate crimes are committed by blacks.

Do you honestly think that's accurate?

txtebow
08-26-2013, 06:28 AM
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/356692/fallin-obama-speaking-killing-would-be-nice-gesture-nro-staff

The Republican governor of Oklahoma, Mary Fallin, told host Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday that she thought it would be a “nice gesture” for President Obama to comment on the killing of Australian baseball player Chris Lane.

Fallin said she also intends to speak about the killing.

peacepipe
08-26-2013, 06:34 AM
Do you honestly think that's accurate?

Do you got a source that outweighs the FBI that says otherwise.

peacepipe
08-26-2013, 06:38 AM
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/356692/fallin-obama-speaking-killing-would-be-nice-gesture-nro-staff

The Republican governor of Oklahoma, Mary Fallin, told host Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday that she thought it would be a “nice gesture” for President Obama to comment on the killing of Australian baseball player Chris Lane.

Fallin said she also intends to speak about the killing.

Typical BS. Trying to equate this with trayvon martin.

TonyR
08-26-2013, 07:05 AM
Typical BS. Trying to equate this with trayvon martin.

Yup. txtebow should read the article posted previously in this thread, conveniently re-linked below. I guess the real issue isn't whether or not he reads it, but whether or not he understands it. I'm betting against both.

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/23/the_rights_obsession_with_black_crime/

ant1999e
08-26-2013, 07:12 AM
Do you got a source that outweighs the FBI that says otherwise.

Common sense.

“An analysis of ‘single offender victimization figures’ from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks."

http://patdollard.com/2013/08/fbi-blacks-40-times-more-likely-to-assault-whites-than-the-reverse/

peacepipe
08-26-2013, 07:51 AM
Common sense.

“An analysis of ‘single offender victimization figures’ from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks."

Pat dollard!? Really!? The crap he puts out outweighs the FBI.

houghtam
08-26-2013, 08:30 AM
No, the stats he posted were true and they can be found on the FBI website. The difference is that I'm talking about crimes where race was determined to be a determining factor (ie hate crimes) and he's talking about crime in general with no racial motivation.

Yes, I trust those numbers, because they've been pretty stable ever since they've been tracked. If they fluctuated depending on who is president, then the narrative of black people just out to get white people would fit. But it's just an accusation based off anger and not fact, much like the entire conservative platform these days.

As far as the media's role, I've already made my case, and until someone can tell me why Fox News covered up and/or didn't report a lot of poll numbers leading up to the election other than trying to make sure their customer base would keep hope alive, that remains the most obvious answer for the lack of media coverage on some of these cases. Otherwise you are no better than gaff or Baka, believing in some grand conspiracy...to accomplish...something.

The fact also still remains that the people complaining have also always shouted the loudest that they would never even watch msnbc or CNN. Unless these guys have all the sudden started watching, they wouldn't have the first clue as to what is being covered. And as someone who probably consumes more media in one day than most of them do in one week, I can also definitively say that this stuff actually is covered pretty regularly on segments, but is definitely pre-empted by stories about more pressing matters to their customer base such as voting rights, budget and foreign policy.

It is rather amusing, this discussion. It's like having someone who admits to ONLY ever watching the Raiders telling a Broncos fan that the Broncos never run play action.

The media: Either start consuming it or stop complaining about it. You can't do both.

Pony Boy
08-26-2013, 08:43 AM
As far as the media's role, I've already made my case, and until someone can tell me why Fox News covered up and/or didn't report a lot of poll numbers leading up to the election other than trying to make sure their customer base would keep hope alive, that remains the most obvious answer for the lack of media coverage on some of these cases. Otherwise you are no better than gaff or Baka, believing in some grand conspiracy...to accomplish...something.

The fact also still remains that the people complaining have also always shouted the loudest that they would never even watch msnbc or CNN. Unless these guys have all the sudden started watching, they wouldn't have the first clue as to what is being covered. And as someone who probably consumes more media in one day than most of them do in one week, I can also definitively say that this stuff actually is covered pretty regularly on segments, but is definitely pre-empted by stories about more pressing matters to their customer base such as voting rights, budget and foreign policy.

It is rather amusing, this discussion. It's like having someone who admits to ONLY ever watching the Raiders telling a Broncos fan that the Broncos never run play action.

The media: Either start consuming it or stop complaining about it. You can't do both.

So what you are saying is that you watch Fox News on a regular basis so you can complain about the style of news coverage they offer.

That explains a lot as to why they are number one in cable news viewers.

houghtam
08-26-2013, 08:59 AM
So what you are saying is that you watch Fox News on a regular basis so you can complain about the style of news coverage they offer.

That explains a lot as to why they are number one in cable news viewers.

Not the reason for, just the result of. :)

And if you look at the demographics, you'll see why "more people watch" Fox...

How many people under 35 actually watch anything on TV anymore, let alone cable television news?

ant1999e
08-26-2013, 09:58 AM
No, the stats he posted were true and they can be found on the FBI website. The difference is that I'm talking about crimes where race was determined to be a determining factor (ie hate crimes) and he's talking about crime in general with no racial motivation.

Yes, I trust those numbers, because they've been pretty stable ever since they've been tracked. If they fluctuated depending on who is president, then the narrative of black people just out to get white people would fit. But it's just an accusation based off anger and not fact, much like the entire conservative platform these days.

So there were approximately 3,000 race motivated hate crimes 2,100 of which were white on black. Is it possible that 2,100 of the 434,000 black on white crimes were racially motivated?

houghtam
08-26-2013, 10:09 AM
So there were approximately 3,000 race motivated hate crimes 2,100 of which were white on black. Is it possible that 2,100 of the 434,000 black on white crimes were racially motivated?

Yes.

What's your reasoning, a 30 year long conspiracy whereby the liberals have taken over the data provision and analysis of the FBI regardless of which party is in power?

houghtam
08-26-2013, 10:24 AM
Pat dollard!? Really!? The crap he puts out outweighs the FBI.

I will say though that if you go to that link and look at the picture headlining the article, it's pretty clear the goal... "Lookit the angry black mob comin' to git ya!"

Yellow journalism at its finest. Well, come on...this isn't journalism.

Arkie
08-26-2013, 10:42 AM
90% of interracial murder is black on white. You'd never know it by media coverage.

You would never know by the media coverage that interracial murder has been declining over the last 20 years and that racism is not as bad as it used to be despite Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and other people like you that want to keep the hate alive.

peacepipe
08-26-2013, 11:21 AM
You would never know by the media coverage that interracial murder has been declining over the last 20 years and that racism is not as bad as it used to be despite Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and other people like you that want to keep the hate alive.

False equivalency to compare Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to the likes of txtebow and others like him. Racism isn't as bad but isn't by any means gone. Racism is alive and well in 2013,exposing its existence is not keeping hate alive.

ant1999e
08-26-2013, 11:27 AM
Yes.

What's your reasoning, a 30 year long conspiracy whereby the liberals have taken over the data provision and analysis of the FBI regardless of which party is in power?

My reasoning is that law enforcement and society are less willing to call a black on white crime racially motivated. Look at the Australian jogger. One of the perps made racial statements about whites on facebook but we are still afraid of saying race had anything to do with it. But Zimmerman volunteered helping black youth and came from a multicultural background but he was and still is labeled a racist.

ant1999e
08-26-2013, 11:35 AM
I will say though that if you go to that link and look at the picture headlining the article, it's pretty clear the goal... "Lookit the angry black mob comin' to git ya!"

Yellow journalism at its finest. Well, come on...this isn't journalism.

And your Huff Post link was pushing an agenda as well. They both used the same source for their purposes. To highlight the 2k white on black hate crimes but ignore the 434k black on white crimes only helps prove my point.

peacepipe
08-26-2013, 11:37 AM
My reasoning is that law enforcement and society are less willing to call a black on white crime racially motivated. Look at the Australian jogger. One of the perps made racial statements about whites on facebook but we are still afraid of saying race had anything to do with it. But Zimmerman volunteered helping black youth and came from a multicultural background but he was and still is labeled a racist.

BS. Even the DA there said there's no evidence of racial motivation & couldn't say with any certainty that they posted those statements. It was a thrill kill pure & simple. Not mention that one of the perps was white. Also they went after a black kid,let me repeat they went after a black kid as well,which is how they got caught to begin with. The comparison to trayvon martin is bogus.

ant1999e
08-26-2013, 11:41 AM
BS. Even the DA there said there's no evidence of racial motivation & couldn't say with any certainty that they posted those statements. It was a thrill kill pure & simple. Not mention that one of the perps was white. Also they went after a black kid,let me repeat they went after a black kid as well,which is how they got caught to begin with. The comparison to trayvon martin is bogus.

I'm comparing the situation to Zimmerman not Martin. Zimmerman was labeled a racist without reason. You are just helping to prove my point. We don't want to label black on white crime ad racially motivated.

peacepipe
08-26-2013, 11:48 AM
I'm comparing the situation to Zimmerman not Martin. Zimmerman was labeled a racist without reason. You are just helping to prove my point. We don't want to label black on white crime ad racially motivated.

I get the point you're trying to make,but there was/is reasoning behind considering Zimmerman racist. These are are two completely different situations no matter how you slice it.

ant1999e
08-26-2013, 11:54 AM
I get the point you're trying to make,but there was/is reasoning behind considering Zimmerman racist. These are are two completely different situations no matter how you slice it.

What reasoning for Zimmerman? One of the kids said they hate white people.

peacepipe
08-26-2013, 11:57 AM
What reasoning for Zimmerman? One of the kids said they hate white people.

According to what? Even the DA stated that can't be verified. Also, this can qualify as a white on white crime.
How can it be racially motivated when they went after a black kid as well.

ant1999e
08-26-2013, 02:21 PM
According to what? Even the DA stated that can't be verified. Also, this can qualify as a white on white crime.
How can it be racially motivated when they went after a black kid as well.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/22/james-francis-edwards-tweets-racist-messages_n_3794913.html

Here are some of the tweets in question:

90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM

Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!:) lol **** ima keep sleepin ****! (According to the Anti-Defamation League website, "in prison slang, a peckerwood or 'wood' was a white inmate who was willing to fight to avoid being raped or robbed.")

****a of chief keef don't drop almighty SOSA or something by #Monday I'ma put hands on every wood I see until they drop lol @ChiefKeef

With my ****as when it's time to start taken life's

Arkie
08-26-2013, 03:35 PM
False equivalency to compare Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to the likes of txtebow and others like him. Racism isn't as bad but isn't by any means gone. Racism is alive and well in 2013,exposing its existence is not keeping hate alive.

I agree it's not gone. I would also agree that it's not hateful to speak out against all racism. Nyuk and txtebow just pick different sides from JJ and Sharpton. They are all alike in the way they almost exclusively go after one race.

peacepipe
08-26-2013, 04:16 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/22/james-francis-edwards-tweets-racist-messages_n_3794913.html

Here are some of the tweets in question:

90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM

Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!:) lol **** ima keep sleepin ****! (According to the Anti-Defamation League website, "in prison slang, a peckerwood or 'wood' was a white inmate who was willing to fight to avoid being raped or robbed.")

****a of chief keef don't drop almighty SOSA or something by #Monday I'ma put hands on every wood I see until they drop lol @ChiefKeef

With my ****as when it's time to start taken life's
1.If it were verifiable they would've added hate crime charges.
2. You have yet to address the point that they went after a black kid as well destroying any notion of racial motivations.

txtebow
08-26-2013, 05:37 PM
Yup. txtebow should read the article posted previously in this thread, conveniently re-linked below. I guess the real issue isn't whether or not he reads it, but whether or not he understands it. I'm betting against both.

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/23/the_rights_obsession_with_black_crime/

Whether or not I understand it? :rofl:

"So let’s review: George Zimmerman wouldn’t have shot Trayvon Martin if he hadn’t been profiling by race. And even if he had been, the shooting feasibly wouldn’t have happened if he hadn’t been legally allowed to carry a handgun and didn’t think he was empowered by law to take matters into his own hands. The monstrous killing of Chris Lane has no such back story. The killers apparently had no motive whatsoever, were armed illegally, and certainly weren’t trailing Lane because they believed, based on his race, that he might be a criminal. They are, however, likely to face serious prison time for their crimes. Zimmerman walked."

This entire quoted paragraph above underlies the sickness that has afflicted the likes of TonyR, ROH ,REQ , Pea-pipe etc. The simple fact that you indoctrinated sheeple still fail to recognize is that Trayvon Martin, he of the multiple school suspensions, had committed the FELONY of aggravated assault on Zimmerman which allowed for the LAWFUL discharge of a firearm from a LICENSED CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT HOLDER. Zimmerman asking Travyon "hey suspicious looking hoodie wearing black boy, what are you doing here?" although in very poor taste, is NOT A CRIME. Zimmerman should never have gone to trial and that fact that the Florida judicial system skipped the grand jury and went straight to trial due to political pressure from the DOJ should be cause for damnation of that judicial farce from EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. But you seem to instead agree with this author that manufactured crimes by white people (or "white Hispanics") against black people (Zimmerman, Jena6, duke LAX, etc.) warrant day to day media attention wherein ACTUAL crimes committed by black perps against white victims deserve less coverage and less cultural reflection. You all are so lost and the irony of it all is you're probably Caucasian! Which means you're a special kind of indoctrinated FOOL....you deserve the fruits of your own foolishness....

txtebow
08-26-2013, 05:39 PM
I agree it's not gone. I would also agree that it's not hateful to speak out against all racism. Nyuk and txtebow just pick different sides from JJ and Sharpton. They are all alike in the way they almost exclusively go after one race.

TxTebow= JJ and Al Sharpton......:rofl:

I speak to the hypocrisy of coverage by our media towards racial incidents in this country..nothing more.

ant1999e
08-26-2013, 05:40 PM
1.If it were verifiable they would've added hate crime charges.
2. You have yet to address the point that they went after a black kid as well destroying any notion of racial motivations.

1. It is verifiable, read the ****ing link.
2. White racists don't commit crimes against whites? Your arguments are weak.

peacepipe
08-26-2013, 05:44 PM
1. It is verifiable, read the ****ing link.
2. White racists don't commit crimes against whites? Your arguments are weak.

Your reaching.

txtebow
08-26-2013, 05:47 PM
Your reaching.

HERE YOU GO.....

http://gma.yahoo.com/manhunt-wwii-vets-beating-death-ends-teens-arrest-165603257--abc-news-topstories.html?vp=1

Where's THE DOJ sanctioning protest rallies?

Where's Obama's condemnation?

"Police in Washington State early this morning arrested a second teenager accused of robbing and "severely" beating to death a World War II veteran, ending one of the state's longest manhunts for a juvenile offender.

The arrest of Kenan Adams-Kinard, 16, ended a four-day dragnet. He has been charged with first degree robbery and first degree murder.

Adams-Kinard is believed to have received help while on the lam, according to police.

"Several other people with him have been arrested for rendering criminal assistance," according to Spokane Police spokeswoman Monique Cotton.

Adams-Kinard and another juvenile, who police have not named, are accused of killing Delbert Belton, 88, a veteran and pensioner, outside an Eagles lodge in Spokane last Wednesday night.

Belton was "severely beaten to face and head," Cotton said.

Belton was taken to a nearby hospital, but died from his injuries Thursday. That same day police apprehended the first of the two teens. Police did not release that boy's identity, but confirmed he is also 16 and has been charged with robbery and murder.

Belton is white and the assailants were black, but police say they do not believe the crime was racially motivated.

Police issued a wanted poster for Adams-Kinard last week and called on him to turn himself in.

Two teens were seen beating the elderly man by an eyewitness and were recorded by a surveillance camera.

Belton's sister, Alberta Tosh, told the Associated Press Belton was born and raised in Washington before joining the Army. He said he was shot in the leg on Okinawa, site of one of the fiercest battles of the war in 1945."

peacepipe
08-26-2013, 07:07 PM
HERE YOU GO.....

http://gma.yahoo.com/manhunt-wwii-vets-beating-death-ends-teens-arrest-165603257--abc-news-topstories.html?vp=1

Where's THE DOJ sanctioning protest rallies?

Where's Obama's condemnation?

"Police in Washington State early this morning arrested a second teenager accused of robbing and "severely" beating to death a World War II veteran, ending one of the state's longest manhunts for a juvenile offender.

The arrest of Kenan Adams-Kinard, 16, ended a four-day dragnet. He has been charged with first degree robbery and first degree murder.

Adams-Kinard is believed to have received help while on the lam, according to police.

"Several other people with him have been arrested for rendering criminal assistance," according to Spokane Police spokeswoman Monique Cotton.

Adams-Kinard and another juvenile, who police have not named, are accused of killing Delbert Belton, 88, a veteran and pensioner, outside an Eagles lodge in Spokane last Wednesday night.

Belton was "severely beaten to face and head," Cotton said.

Belton was taken to a nearby hospital, but died from his injuries Thursday. That same day police apprehended the first of the two teens. Police did not release that boy's identity, but confirmed he is also 16 and has been charged with robbery and murder.

Belton is white and the assailants were black, but police say they do not believe the crime was racially motivated.

Police issued a wanted poster for Adams-Kinard last week and called on him to turn himself in.

Two teens were seen beating the elderly man by an eyewitness and were recorded by a surveillance camera.

Belton's sister, Alberta Tosh, told the Associated Press Belton was born and raised in Washington before joining the Army. He said he was shot in the leg on Okinawa, site of one of the fiercest battles of the war in 1945."

Sorry but I can't stick my head far enough up my ass to get what you're trying to say here.

txtebow
08-26-2013, 07:12 PM
Sorry but I can't stick my head far enough up my ass to get what you're trying to say here.

Probably because you still have your blinders on....see post #230. and repeat.

ant1999e
08-26-2013, 07:13 PM

Put down the pipe.

GreatBronco16
08-26-2013, 08:21 PM

So, I'm a white guy who hates blacks. I have stated as much on social media websites and I go out and kill a the first black person I see running down the street. BUT, BUT, BUT, I also see this white person that I just don't like the look of his trailer park trashiness so I try to kill him too.

According to you, that does not make any of what I just did a hate crime against the black person since I went after a white person too.

txtebow
08-27-2013, 06:06 AM
So, I'm a white guy who hates blacks. I have stated as much on social media websites and I go out and kill a the first black person I see running down the street. BUT, BUT, BUT, I also see this white person that I just don't like the look of his trailer park trashiness so I try to kill him too.

According to you, that does not make any of what I just did a hate crime against the black person since I went after a white person too.

To bring their hypocrisy to light is to be....RACIST! :rofl:

Rohirrim
08-27-2013, 06:20 AM
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/52848431/

txtebow
08-27-2013, 06:29 AM
Just another example of the evil white oppressors getting what they deserve, right ROH?
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/teenage-girls-accused-beating-robbing-woman-north-/nZc8W/

Three teenage girls are facing several charges, including ethnic intimidation, after police said they brutally beat a 32-year-old woman Sunday in Pittsburgh’s North Side.

Investigators said the incident happened around 2 p.m. near the intersection of Concord and Itin streets.

According to police, the girls threw a bottle at the woman’s car, and when she stopped to confront the girls, they attacked her.

“It’s sad, but it doesn’t surprise me. Our youth …,some of them are going in the wrong direction,” said one resident who did not want to be identified.

Officers said the woman was kicked, punched, robbed and left in the middle of the street. Police said they also called the victim a racial slur.

Witnesses ran to help the woman and one man said he watched as the three young black girls, ages 14, 15 and 16, were arrested.

“About 10 to 15 minutes later a bunch of cop cars came up and put them all in the back seat of the cop car,” the man said.

The victim was taken to Allegheny General Hospital and is expected to be OK.

The girls were taken to Shuman Detention Center and charged with ethnic intimidation, robbery and conspiracy.

txtebow
08-27-2013, 06:32 AM
This high school student learns the way to achieve success in America today! become a Race hustler!

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2013/08/the_black_st_peters_prep_student_who_received_raci st_text_during_his_run_for_student_council_sent_th .html

"The black St. Peter’s Prep student who purportedly received racist text messages warning him to drop out of the Jersey City high school's student government election sent the texts to himself, a school official confirmed last week."

txtebow
08-27-2013, 06:35 AM
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/52848431/

and I'd bet that we all hope whoever threw this balloon is caught and suspended from school for at least a semester....but it's still a far, far cry from a beating or murder.

txtebow
08-27-2013, 06:39 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339

A group of kids and a pre-teen bully a three year old girl and make her cry at least twice on camera. The cameraman (a 12 year old boy) brags on Facebook and titled his video "When white people piss black people off."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339#IxzymbsE5JqKQZbW.99

peacepipe
08-27-2013, 06:39 AM

That's a thrill kill not a racially motivated killing.

txtebow
08-27-2013, 06:59 AM
That's a thrill kill not a racially motivated killing.

You're falling all over yourself to the point where I think that you may suffer from the initial stages ofALS....

houghtam
08-27-2013, 07:37 AM
This high school student learns the way to achieve success in America today! become a Race hustler!

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2013/08/the_black_st_peters_prep_student_who_received_raci st_text_during_his_run_for_student_council_sent_th .html

"The black St. Peter’s Prep student who purportedly received racist text messages warning him to drop out of the Jersey City high school's student government election sent the texts to himself, a school official confirmed last week."

Show us.

jhat01
08-27-2013, 07:50 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339

A group of kids and a pre-teen bully a three year old girl and make her cry at least twice on camera. The cameraman (a 12 year old boy) brags on Facebook and titled his video "When white people piss black people off."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339#IxzymbsE5JqKQZbW.99

That video makes me sick. My youngest is that little girls age, and you have to wonder where her parents are. A three year old shouldn't be tooling around the neighborhood on her big wheel unsupervised. The pack of animals on the other hand doesn't come preprogrammed to be bullies, their parents (or lack thereof) would be proud I'm sure. The thug culture is alive and well, start them young I guess.

peacepipe
08-27-2013, 08:46 AM
You're falling all over yourself to the point where I think that you may suffer from the initial stages ofALS....

You're projecting. I'm just pointing out the facts of the case.

W*GS
08-27-2013, 08:53 AM
txtebow's home (http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/)