PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Channel

Tombstone RJ
08-13-2013, 06:47 PM
Very first episode. Your political persuasion should not matter, at least watch it one time and then say something:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lvGVtkBxmBg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Arkie
08-14-2013, 09:46 AM
I thought it was refreshing compared to mainstream media. He covered a lot in a short time period. I wish the show had more time.

nyuk nyuk
08-14-2013, 11:03 AM
At first glance I thought the headline said Ru Paul channel. Turns out it has an air of cult of personality/campaign advertisement.

I'm not into Libertardianism and I'm tired of hearing how precision drone strikes "create" terrorism, and the legalize medical pot movement is nothing but a thin veneer to legalize recreational drug sales, piecemeal.

Arkie
08-14-2013, 11:40 AM
At first glance I thought the headline said Ru Paul channel. Turns out it has an air of cult of personality/campaign advertisement.

I'm not into Libertardianism and I'm tired of hearing how precision drone strikes "create" terrorism, and the legalize medical pot movement is nothing but a thin veneer to legalize recreational drug sales, piecemeal.

Are you for prohibition of alcohol?