PDA

View Full Version : If you care about yur future and your children's future watch this

baja
07-20-2013, 09:01 AM
Do yourself a favor and watch this very important documentary

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/i1AAuB5P-V0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

baja
07-20-2013, 09:02 AM
If this doesn't shake you up nothing will

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/i1AAuB5P-V0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

baja
07-20-2013, 09:03 AM
For a limited time only. This will be taken down soon. Watch this now while you can.

baja
07-20-2013, 09:04 AM
Mind control exposed / solutions provided

W*GS
07-20-2013, 11:35 AM
Why are you wanking all over the place?

Does Jones send you a check for being a good little salesperson?

baja
07-20-2013, 12:00 PM
Why are you wanking all over the place?

Does Jones send you a check for being a good little salesperson?

No Wags it's because unlike you I care about someone other than myself.

If only one person watches it and wakes up to what is happening right under our noses it will be worth my time invested.

I never expect guys like you to even check this out because you already think you have all the answers. To that the global elite say "Mission Accomplished".

Requiem
07-20-2013, 02:28 PM
Nope.

baja
07-20-2013, 03:13 PM
Nope.

You're one of "then"

insulated by ego from any real insight.

"Look at me, look at me, why won't you Look at ME"

Requiem
07-20-2013, 08:56 PM
Nope.

orinjkrush
07-21-2013, 09:20 AM
I'll check it out. Jones is out there but sometimes you gotta look outside the box.

baja
07-21-2013, 09:29 AM
I'll check it out. Jones is out there but sometimes you gotta look outside the box.

I think you will be impressed with the quality of the film. I hope it's still available. This is a promotional showing of this full length documentary and is available for a limited time only.

I have had some non public feed back from those that to not care to be ridiculed saying how powerful this documentary is.

Me, I don't care about the hand full of usual idiots condemning me and the film without even viewing it. They show who they are and I know there is no chance of letting in new information for them. I post these works for people like you a the others who do watch and comment behind the scenes.

BTW Jones was not involved in the production of this film he is promoting it.

orinjkrush
07-21-2013, 04:23 PM
good video. good production values. interesting history. some inaccuracies re. the history of psychology (i am a psychologist), but at core, fairly accurate. a little much on the Alex Jones cameos and rants.

I always enjoy video productions that take a different view of the world. it makes me ponder.

thanks for the link, Baja.

baja
07-21-2013, 04:41 PM
good video. good production values. interesting history. some inaccuracies re. the history of psychology (i am a psychologist), but at core, fairly accurate. a little much on the Alex Jones cameos and rants.

I always enjoy video productions that take a different view of the world. it makes me ponder.

thanks for the link, Baja.

You are most welcome.

Keep in mind this is a premier hosted my Jones so much of his spots are from his studio the film itself does not have all that much of Jones' input and satire.