PDA

View Full Version : lol even a 9 year old sees fox news for what it is

peacepipe
07-06-2013, 09:59 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/05/cute-kid-note-of-the-day-fox-news_n_2123124.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

9 yr old Alex listed things that are fantasy or reality. In the fantasy column at #8 he has fox news. Smart kid.

Pony Boy
07-08-2013, 01:57 PM
FOXNEWS America's No. 1 source for news...

http://www.gallup.com/poll/163412/americans-main-source-news.aspx

BroncoInferno
07-08-2013, 02:13 PM

Popularity/ratings have literally no relevance with regards to the quality of the information given by a news source. That only means there are a lot of suckers out there.

houghtam
07-08-2013, 02:18 PM

Duck Dynasty Season 3 Finale Breaks Ratings Records...

http://www.eonline.com/news/411906/duck-dynasty-season-3-finale-breaks-ratings-record-tops-american-idol

These two things belong in the same post, because they prove people are idiots who will watch absolutely anything.

houghtam
07-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Pony Boy is angry now because he just realized he watches both religiously.

Pony Boy
07-09-2013, 03:09 PM
Pony Boy is angry now because he just realized he watches both religiously.

The truth hurts.... FOXNEWS America's No. 1 source for news ......

So deflect to Duck Dynasty or better yet why not GWB because that's the way you roll ........

Requiem
07-09-2013, 06:34 PM
This is the time where Fed drops in to call bull**** on Pony Girl's impeccable business model.

BroncoSojia
07-10-2013, 07:18 AM

That is scary

BroncoInferno
07-10-2013, 07:43 AM
The truth hurts.... FOXNEWS America's No. 1 source for news ......

A lot of people buy Miley Cyrus albums, too. Again, popularity does not equate to quality, something you're apparently too stupid to understand.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-10-2013, 08:37 AM
The issue with media -- on both sides -- is that the once-existant ideal of "telling truth and nothing else" has been replaced by "make sure nobody's feelings are hurt by being 'fair and balanced,' whether each side has a clue or not." So much of Fox's programming is of the "talking head spinning yarns as fact" variety, and it's ****ing garbage.

Pony loves being lied to. Or, I suppose, likes hearing what he wants to hear: that all Dems are out to get him, the Republicans TOTALLY aren't in the pocket of the richest richies, and there's actually a left wing media conspiracy.

BroncoInferno
07-10-2013, 08:42 AM
^ Good point. The obsession with "balance" often creates an illusion that two sides of a debate are of equal validity when they often are not. For instance, "debates" over things like evolution and global warming that aren't debates at all amongst experts in those fields. The result is a dumber population (e.g. Pony Boy).

Rohirrim
07-10-2013, 08:45 AM
The issue with media -- on both sides -- is that the once-existant ideal of "telling truth and nothing else" has been replaced by "make sure nobody's feelings are hurt by being 'fair and balanced,' whether each side has a clue or not." So much of Fox's programming is of the "talking head spinning yarns as fact" variety, and it's ****ing garbage.

Pony loves being lied to. Or, I suppose, likes hearing what he wants to hear: that all Dems are out to get him, the Republicans TOTALLY aren't in the pocket of the richest richies, and there's actually a left wing media conspiracy.

If there is a left wing media conspiracy, it's not working. They should ask for their money back.

houghtam
07-10-2013, 09:29 AM
A lot of people buy Miley Cyrus albums, too. Again, popularity does not equate to quality, something you're apparently too stupid to understand.

DEFLECTION!

:rofl:

B-Large
07-10-2013, 12:51 PM
That is scary

Scary but not surprising in what has historically been a center/right nation.

I don't get the hate on Fox News, MSNBC does the same thing... its biased cable news, not always great for facts, great for entertainment.!

Crushaholic
07-10-2013, 01:22 PM
FOX News OPINION people are, more often than not, conservative. The NEWS department remains as objective as possible. There is a difference, and it's important to see that difference...

Rigs11
07-10-2013, 01:24 PM
FOX News OPINION people are, more often than not, conservative. The NEWS department remains as objective as possible. There is a difference, and it's important to see that difference...

objective my ass, what a joke, even limbaugh at least admits that he and fox news are on the same team.

houghtam
07-10-2013, 02:24 PM

Do you even watch Fox News?

Pony Boy
07-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Wow lots of butt-hurt going on here by the Keith Olbermann ass lickers. Think about it, you could be on Jeopardy some day and asked this question.

What is America's No. 1 source for news and be forced to swallow that load of liberal jizz caught in you throat and answer it correctly .......What is Fox News for $500 Alex.

Pony Boy
07-10-2013, 02:41 PM

Do you even watch Fox News?

I don’t have to watch Fox News. The first radio button in my personal vehicle is programmed to the NFL Network and the second button is Fox News …………fair and balanced. It’s America's No. 1 source for news.

houghtam
07-10-2013, 04:29 PM
Wow lots of butt-hurt going on here by the Keith Olbermann ass lickers. Think about it, you could be on Jeopardy some day and asked this question.

What is America's No. 1 source for news and be forced to swallow that load of liberal jizz caught in you throat and answer it correctly .......What is Fox News for $500 Alex.

Followed closely by what is America's favorite source of entertainment.

Which is also Fox News.

B-Large
07-10-2013, 05:34 PM

I don't disagree... Megan Kelly and Sheppard Smiths segments are basically just news... I have never watched it at night, I assume that is where the programmed programming lives...

barryr
07-11-2013, 09:04 AM
The difference of course is conservatives in the media tend not to pretend they are neutral and will admit their conservative thinking or opinions, while the vast majority of liberals in the media will not admit such a thing and try to pretend they are neutral and "in the middle" when they clearly are not. Liberals are no more objective than conservatives no matter how many times they claim otherwise.

Rigs11
07-11-2013, 11:21 AM
Faux news is like a car wreck,everyone stops to watch. Does not mean that they report news or are somehow not biased. Try again pony