PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey home invasion caught on Nanny cam

txtebow
06-26-2013, 07:10 AM
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/national_world&id=9151443

Disturbing to watch.

JLesSPE
06-26-2013, 07:26 AM
I hope they catch that SOB. He was just looking to hurt someone.

txtebow
06-26-2013, 07:31 AM
I hope they catch that SOB. He was just looking to hurt someone.

Despicable animalistic behavior that deserves to be met with deadly force to serve as an example for the entire nation.

TheReverend
06-26-2013, 07:47 AM
I dont even have the stomach to click the link :/

huh??
06-26-2013, 08:55 AM
Despicable animalistic behavior that deserves to be met with deadly force to serve as an example for the entire nation.

Agreed.
That's a complete coward who's better off dead.

Rohirrim
06-26-2013, 09:04 AM
I dont even have the stomach to click the link :/

Me neither, but judging by the OP, I know it's a black person doing something bad.

errand
06-26-2013, 09:05 AM

Exactly.

I wonder if Obama had another son, would he look like this thug?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5Oi7utePz_gytRF1hsQQY2L0KOCmqL laWy_tV-t1Eapcsmsgc

Rohirrim
06-26-2013, 09:06 AM
Exactly.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5Oi7utePz_gytRF1hsQQY2L0KOCmqL laWy_tV-t1Eapcsmsgc

Damn! It only took 7 posts to tie this to Obama. Well done! :thumbs:

bronco militia
06-26-2013, 09:07 AM
bwhaha

thanks obama!

errand
06-26-2013, 09:10 AM
Me neither, but judging by the OP, I know it's a black person doing something bad.

So if you post a video of a heinous crime that is committed by a black person it's racist?

errand
06-26-2013, 09:15 AM
Damn! It only took 7 posts to tie this to Obama. Well done! :thumbs:

Obama unwittingly tied himself into this....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_KQc_L0MCds?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rohirrim
06-26-2013, 09:18 AM
So if you post a video of a heinous crime that is committed by a black person it's racist?

l'll let you guys' posts speak for themselves. :wave:

Pony Boy
06-26-2013, 09:28 AM
Looked a lot like Eddie McCaffrey to me ........

cutthemdown
06-26-2013, 09:31 AM
Obama only cares about black people.

Signed George Bush.

55CrushEm
06-26-2013, 09:33 AM

Yup. Absolutely sickening that he was punching the woman with her 3 year old daughter right there cowering on the couch with a pillow over her face.

Kaylore
06-26-2013, 09:34 AM
This is horrifying. That poor family.

errand
06-26-2013, 09:37 AM
l'll let you guys' posts speak for themselves. :wave:

You know assuming that caucasians are racist is racist right?

Assuming he wouldn't have posted this video if it was a white guy beating a mother in front of her child is racist on your part.

BroncoSojia
06-26-2013, 09:37 AM

Why couldn't it have been a white person? What about a Hispanic, Indian, Chinese, or Japanese person?

Other races commit crimes of this nature too you know.

errand
06-26-2013, 09:40 AM
Yup. Absolutely sickening that he was punching the woman with her 3 year old daughter right there cowering on the couch with a pillow over her face.

It is sickening....imagine how that poor child must have felt.

errand
06-26-2013, 09:42 AM
Why couldn't it have been a white person? What about a Hispanic, Indian, Chinese, or Japanese person?

He's a liberal, and most liberals truly believe that any criticism of anyone who isn't white is racist.Which is why he assumes that the OP wouldn't have posted the video if the perp was a white guy.

BroncoSojia
06-26-2013, 09:43 AM
Exactly.

What's your point?

How does this asshole have anything to do with the POTUS?

ludo21
06-26-2013, 09:46 AM
yuck... praying for those kids and mom. sick people who do this kind of stuff.

Rohirrim

Because this guy wouldn't have posted it if it was anybody else doing it. That's why. Look at the history of his posts. http://www.orangemane.com/BB/search.php?searchid=122940

cutthemdown
Thats why most of us have firearms in our house. Some animals like that come in you will need it. Makes you ashamed to be a primate.

errand
06-26-2013, 09:47 AM
This is horrifying. That poor family.

Well if he's not captured, we can only hope he'll pick the wrong house next time

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ROofWOlXEPY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cutthemdown
06-26-2013, 09:50 AM
What's your point?

How does this a-hole have anything to do with the POTUS?

LET's blame white people!

Greatspirits
06-26-2013, 09:52 AM
Exactly.

Your freaking pathetic, Jerry Sandusky is a Rethuglican! There's your Republican morals and family values for ya!!

Kaylore
06-26-2013, 09:54 AM
Your freaking pathetic, Jerry Sandusky is a Rethuglican! There's your Republican morals and family values for ya!!

The saddest thing about this post is you really think this argument works.

errand
06-26-2013, 10:03 AM

LOL

It's not about either party......it was a joke pointing out the hypocrisy of Obama running to the podium when a black person is the victim of a crime, but silent when it's a black person committing a crime.

Greatspirits
06-26-2013, 10:10 AM
LOL

It's not about either party......it was a joke pointing out the hypocrisy of Obama running to the podium when a black person is the victim of a crime, but silent when it's a black person committing a crime.

Please, you want to talk about hypocrisy? We don't need to go there do we? I'm not going to get political with you skanks, we all know where the destruction of America started.

errand
06-26-2013, 10:13 AM
What's your point?

How does this a-hole have anything to do with the POTUS?

guess I'll give you a short timeline of events....

Trayvon Martin who is black is shot by George Zimmerman who is mixed caucasian - hispanic.....nobody knows exactly what happened that night however POTUS holds press conference stating "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon..." basically involving himself into the incident.

Meanwhile black man breaks into home and beats white woman on camera no less, and yet there's no rose Garden press conference by POTUS talking about finding justice for this woman.

So by stating a black victim would look like his own son, the president has opened himself up to jokes like mine whenever a black criminal does something.

errand
06-26-2013, 10:16 AM
Please, you want to talk about hypocrisy? We don't need to go there do we? I'm not going to get political with you skanks, we all know where the destruction of America started.

LOL

I'm sure you do........see, I'm talking about the hypocrisy of one person who happens to be the POTUS.

BroncoSojia
06-26-2013, 10:38 AM

Trayvon Martin who is black is shot by George Zimmerman who is mixed caucasian - hispanic.....nobody knows exactly what happened that night however POTUS holds press conference stating "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon..." basically involving himself into the incident.

Meanwhile black man breaks into home and beats white woman on camera no less, and yet there's no rose Garden press conference by POTUS talking about finding justice for this woman.

So by stating a black victim would look like his own son, the president has opened himself up to jokes like mine whenever a black criminal does something.

Obama was speaking out against discrimination against younger black males in general. Seeing as Zimmerman shot the kid on the account that he was "suspicious looking" and there was no evidence of Martin doing anything wrong.

How you could correlate that with this a-hole that was caught on camera assaulting and robbing people is beyond me.

ColoradoDarin
06-26-2013, 10:44 AM
Obama was speaking out against discrimination against younger black males in general. Seeing as Zimmerman shot the kid on the account that he was "suspicious looking" and there was no evidence of Martin doing anything wrong.

How you could correlate that with this a-hole that was caught on camera assaulting and robbing people is beyond me.

Zimmerman's trial is on day 2 (and it's all over the news around here, I don't live that far from it). I'll make this prediction based on 2 days of the trial - Zimmerman will walk, easily. The state has no case and should have never brought the charges in the first place (maybe a manslaughter charge would have been better, but no way they're getting Murder 2).

The state's opening has been generally ridiculed and no one knows what they are trying to do other than give speculation on GZ state of mind and nothing else. One of the prosecution's witnesses yesterday was much, MUCH better for the defense than they were for the state. I can't believe they even called her to testify.

It's over. I don't see any path for the state to make their charges stick.

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-26-2013, 10:48 AM
Well if he's not captured, we can only hope he'll pick the wrong house next time

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ROofWOlXEPY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I couldn't follow the vid. All I was focused on were her legs.

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-26-2013, 10:51 AM
I don't normally hear someone include white in a mixed race. A half black half white person is black. Half Hispanic half white is Hispanic. At the start people assumed GZ was white and was truly disappointed to find out he was Hispanic.

errand
06-26-2013, 10:56 AM
Obama was speaking out against discrimination against younger black males in general.

LOL...sure thing.

Seeing as Zimmerman shot the kid on the account that he was "suspicious looking" and there was no evidence of Martin doing anything wrong.

No...he was following him because he looked suspicious...he shot him because he was allegedly attacked by Martin. Abrasions on his head and other evidence like abrasions on Martin's knuckles supports his story of having his head slammed into concrete sidewalk

I didn't...you did.

all I did was wonder if this guy would look like the president's son...if he had another one that is, because you know, his other son would look like Trayvon.

In bold

bronco militia
06-26-2013, 11:07 AM

where is the part where the chick called 911 and then shot the perp?

signed,

S&W owner

;D

broncocalijohn
06-26-2013, 12:47 PM

I didn't click on it either but how horrific it is and that is was caught on a nanny cam, I would say that he probably would have posted it anyways (unless the link was found on a white racist site). Therefore, your comment could be looked upon as a racist comment hidden behind blaming someone else (THE OP). If you really didn't click on the link and it was a white person, how would have that made you look?

Exactly.

Agamemnon
06-26-2013, 02:10 PM
I don't normally hear someone include white in a mixed race. A half black half white person is black. Half Hispanic half white is Hispanic. At the start people assumed GZ was white and was truly disappointed to find out he was Hispanic.

I find this practice to be very strange...

Requiem
06-26-2013, 02:14 PM
Why is BroncoFan7 still allowed to post here? Seriously Moderators. Buy a clue.

SonOfLe-loLang
06-26-2013, 02:45 PM
In bold

I dont know a ton about theTrayvon case, but wasn't Zimmerman specifically told by police not to follow him, then did anyway, obviously was the one who started something, and then shot him in "self defense," while his defense team is now claiming a concrete side walk is a murder weapon?

**** that guy.

SonOfLe-loLang
06-26-2013, 02:46 PM

There's something seriously wrong with you.

Johnykbr
06-26-2013, 02:49 PM
I dont know a ton about theTrayvon case, but wasn't Zimmerman specifically told by police not to follow him, then did anyway, obviously was the one who started something, and then shot him in "self defense," while his defense team is now claiming a concrete side walk is a murder weapon?

**** that guy.

What is pretty much the accepted story now is that he followed him while making the call, lost him in the process, looked a little more and couldn't locate him, then started back towards his car when Trayvon confronted him about following him. What happened from there on out is the question. The only things that are certain is that Zimmerman got his head beat into a sidewalk and he shot Martin.

Garcia Bronco
06-26-2013, 02:52 PM
There's something seriously wrong with you.

There might be, but he's right. Once the President said what he said he opened himself up to this sort of thing. The President comments or more **** than he should. His answer, when asked about the Martin/Zimmerman case should have said something like. "The State of Florida is looking into again and will most likely pursue a course of action that's best for their community." Instead he made a comment about Martins skin color and how Martin could look like his son. It wasn't a good idea to express that in public.

BroncoInferno
06-26-2013, 02:54 PM
No...he was following him because he looked suspicious...he shot him because he was allegedly attacked by Martin. Abrasions on his head and other evidence like abrasions on Martin's knuckles supports his story of having his head slammed into concrete sidewalk

If you follow and harass someone and not only have no authority to do so, but are specifically told by authorities NOT to do so (like Zimmerman), then you get your ass kicked as a result, it's not self-defense if you then shoot that person. Martin was the one in a position of self-defense since it was Zimmerman who initiated an unwanted, unauthorized pursuit of him. By your idiotic logic, a mugger who has the tables turned on him by his victim could shoot that victim and then claim self-defense.

houghtam
06-26-2013, 02:59 PM
Zimmerman's trial is on day 2 (and it's all over the news around here, I don't live that far from it). I'll make this prediction based on 2 days of the trial - Zimmerman will walk, easily. The state has no case and should have never brought the charges in the first place (maybe a manslaughter charge would have been better, but no way they're getting Murder 2).

The state's opening has been generally ridiculed and no one knows what they are trying to do other than give speculation on GZ state of mind and nothing else. One of the prosecution's witnesses yesterday was much, MUCH better for the defense than they were for the state. I can't believe they even called her to testify.

State of mind is actually very important in FL 2nd degree murder law.

ColoradoDarin
06-26-2013, 02:59 PM

**** that guy.

No, but keep believing that false information anyways.

HILife
06-26-2013, 03:01 PM
You know assuming that caucasians are racist is racist right?

Assuming he wouldn't have posted this video if it was a white guy beating a mother in front of her child is racist on your part.

No. It's a judgement of the person's character and past history. Which I can say is not very good, based on my experience. Hence the reason why he is on ignore. Haven't even looked at his post, yet. Just been reading everyone else.

ColoradoDarin
06-26-2013, 03:08 PM
State of mind is actually very important in FL 2nd degree murder law.

Yeah, that's the problem (http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerman-trial-day-2-analysis-of-states-witnesses/).... The state was stupid to call these witnesses yesterday. They have totally ****ed up the case.

It was pretty clear from O’Brien’s tone and manner that Zimmerman did not rank high among his most favorite people. He emphasized that Zimmerman had taken the lead on starting the NWP program without much, if any, involvement by the HOA (although the HOA did not prohibit the program, and did become involved in its implementation). The State’s line of questions sought to emphasize Zimmerman as a kind of “loose cannon” who had launched the NWP program on his own, with little neighborhood involvement, almost as a kind of private police force.

Then this witness started off the rails of the State’s theory of the case.

When the community was having problems with people disobeying the HOA’s parking rules, he’d asked for help in setting up a parking committee for enforcement. Who stepped up and volunteered to help on this when few others did? George Zimmerman.

He also recounted an interesting story about a particular robbery in the community. What made this burglary memorable to O’Brien was that he had actually gotten into a conversation with the soon-to-be-burglar only a short time before the crime occurred. The burglar–whom O’Brien described as a 17-year-old black man–chatted with O’Brien a while, and later was seen by some nearby construction workers leaving a townhouse later discovered to have been burgled.

A few days later, these same workers observed the same 17-year-old black man wandering through Twin Lakes again. They contacted the police, and the burglar was successfully arrested.

Then he made an astonishing statement, given that he was a State witness and given the State’s theory of the case.

The arrest was made possible, he said, because the construction workers followed the suspicious person from a distance. O’Brien was, he said, so pleased with the successful arrest that he had sent the workers a letter of commendation from the HOA.

and

When asked by West if the NWP gave lessons in the law to participants, Dorival said they did not, they mostly told people not to confront anyone or follow anyone.

West focused in on that comment, asking, “when you say the shouldn’t follow someone, you’re not saying that if you see someone suspicious that you can’t follow at a distance to gather information, are you? You don’t tell people that they can’t follow someone from a distance, do you?”

“That’s right,” Dorival agreed, she was not saying that, but rather that it was not a good idea to engage someone.

West continued, asking, “and when you say on your slide that the NWP participants are not intended to be some kind of vigilante police, you’re not saying that if they are attacked they’re not allowed to defend themselves, are you?”

Of course not, Dorival replied.

Do you talk with them about firearms specifically, West asked?

No, it’s not my place to tell participants not to carry a gun, that’s their right.

West then explored some hypothetical situations and asked her if they were the types of scenarios in which she would advise a NWP participant to report suspicious behavior to the police. He then went on to describe precisely the behavior in which Trayvon Martin had been engaged–wandering aimlessly in the rain, looking into buildings, walking outside of normal paths in areas one would not normally expect a person to walk. Oh, definitely, answered Dorival, that’s exactly the kind of behavior we encourage NWP participants to report to the police.

The defense couldn't have asked for better witnesses as to GZ state of mind.

HILife
06-26-2013, 03:10 PM
He's a liberal, and most liberals truly believe that any criticism of anyone who isn't white is racist.Which is why he assumes that the OP wouldn't have posted the video if the perp was a white guy.

ok, now you're just being a hypocrite. So it's ok for you to make an assumption about another person, but it's not ok for someone else. Not only that, you are grouping a whole category of people and making an uneducated, ignorant, and untrue comment, with no facts to backup your statement. Keep up the good work.

houghtam
06-26-2013, 03:17 PM
Yeah, that's the problem (http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerman-trial-day-2-analysis-of-states-witnesses/).... The state was stupid to call these witnesses yesterday. They have totally ****ed up the case.

and

The defense couldn't have asked for better witnesses as to GZ state of mind.

It will be interesting to see how the jury takes some of the comments he made during the 911 call. The prosecution will attempt to prove he entered the encounter in a state of mind to "make up for" all of the recent burglary activity in the area. As it relates to second degree murder, a reasonable jury may find it damning, depending on their interpretation.

SonOfLe-loLang
06-26-2013, 03:19 PM
No, but keep believing that false information anyways.

His defense team is most certainly saying the sidewalk is a murder weapon. I heard that come from their mouth. Whatever, the guys a ****ing moron. If he wasn't out there playing hero, none of this would have happened to begin with.

Garcia Bronco
06-26-2013, 03:26 PM
His defense team is most certainly saying the sidewalk is a murder weapon. I heard that come from their mouth. Whatever, the guys a ****ing moron. If he wasn't out there playing hero, none of this would have happened to begin with.

Concrete can be a murder weapon.

houghtam
06-26-2013, 03:31 PM

It's never a good sign when your attorney starts his opening statement with a knock knock joke.

SonOfLe-loLang
06-26-2013, 03:32 PM
There might be, but he's right. Once the President said what he said he opened himself up to this sort of thing. The President comments or more **** than he should. His answer, when asked about the Martin/Zimmerman case should have said something like. "The State of Florida is looking into again and will most likely pursue a course of action that's best for their community." Instead he made a comment about Martins skin color and how Martin could look like his son. It wasn't a good idea to express that in public.

I dont disagree with that point.

Garcia Bronco
06-26-2013, 03:35 PM
Pantyhose can be a murder weapon.
A Nalgene can be a murder weapon.

SonOfLe-loLang
06-26-2013, 03:37 PM
It's never a good sign when your attorney starts his opening statement with a knock knock joke.

yeah, that either

SonOfLe-loLang
06-26-2013, 03:38 PM
Concrete can be a murder weapon.

Of course it can, anything COULD be, but there's an obvious distinction between an actual weapon and a sidewalk

Garcia Bronco
06-26-2013, 03:40 PM
Of course it can, anything COULD be, but there's an obvious distinction between an actual weapon and a sidewalk

If I am sitting on top of you pounding your head into the concrete, as GZ claims, I am going to most likely kill you with the sidewalk. Ergo, the sidewalk would be the murder weapon.

SonOfLe-loLang
06-26-2013, 03:54 PM
If I am sitting on top of you pounding your head into the concrete, as GZ claims, I am going to most likely kill you with the sidewalk. Ergo, the sidewalk would be the murder weapon.

Then everytime i take a step, im armed? C'mon. Obviously, we don't know the truth of exactly what happened, but I'd be hard pressed to believe George Zimmerman was some innocent victim in all this.

Garcia Bronco
06-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Then everytime i take a step, im armed? C'mon. Obviously, we don't know the truth of exactly what happened, but I'd be hard pressed to believe George Zimmerman was some innocent victim in all this.

If Martin was pounding his head into the concrete and Zimmerman felt his life was in danger, then deadly force was justified.

SonOfLe-loLang
06-26-2013, 04:47 PM
If Martin was pounding his head into the concrete and Zimmerman felt his life was in danger, then deadly force was justified.

Two things:

1) He put himself in that situation.
2) Define feeling "your life is in danger?" Anytime you fight, is your life in danger? Maybe in the struggle, he took a couple shots to the head and then shot him. In fact, if his life was in danger to the point where he was getting his head bashed into a sidewalk...how did he have the wherwithall to grab his gun and shoot him.

txtebow
06-26-2013, 06:02 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x78artldN2Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

errand
06-26-2013, 06:17 PM

LOL....

so what would you do if someone was smashing your skull onto a sidewalk? I mean after all it's soft and comfy like a memory foam pillow right?

txtebow
06-26-2013, 06:18 PM
Here's a link to some interesting reading for those who choose not to be indoctrinated into the politically correct notions of those with the bully pulpit.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0602.pdf 2006 US DOJ crime statistics

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0502.pdf 2005 US Dept of justice crime statistics

Be wise. Stay safe.

errand
06-26-2013, 06:31 PM
Two things:

Perhaps he did....by your logic though, so did Trayvon by attacking a guy with a gun right?

2) Define feeling "your life is in danger?"

Really? whatever your personal definition is, surely getting your head smashed onto a concrete sidewalk falls into that category does it not?

Anytime you fight, is your life in danger?

When you fight with a sibling or buddy, perhaps not....a total stranger banging your skull into a concrete sidewalk? Most definitely.

Maybe in the struggle, he took a couple shots to the head and then shot him. In fact, if his life was in danger to the point where he was getting his head bashed into a sidewalk...how did he have the wherwithall to grab his gun and shoot him.

Are you kidding? you know there was a guy who was punched in the head and died due to the coma caused by the punch (http://brainerddispatch.com/stories/070800/nsp_0708000105.shtml)

He felt his life was threatened probably after the first or second time his skull hit the concrete with Trayvon on top of him....wouldn't you?

in bold

houghtam
06-26-2013, 06:50 PM

"Once you put it into the public, it's fair game" is an interesting stance to take for the guy who cried like a little bitch when people made fun of his avatar.

SonOfLe-loLang
06-26-2013, 06:51 PM
in bold

Why do you ASSUME his life was actually in danger? If he's getting his head bashed in to the point where his life might end, i dont think he has the wherewithall to pull a pistol and shoot someone.

I'm not even suggesting that Trayvon didn't hit his head against the sidewalk, but considering you and I weren't there, I dont know why you're accepting the "my life was in danger" defense as if its true. He just as easily could have used excessive retaliation during a fight he essentially started. And by the way, Zimmerman's a BIGGER GUY.

I'm not gonna pretend to know exactly what happened, but Zimmerman is the one who played hero, essentially starting this mess, then ****ing shot a kid. hes hardly some innocent bystander.

BroncoInferno
06-27-2013, 06:22 AM

Not if Martin was himself in self-defense mode. Remember, it was Zimmerman who was armed and initiated the pursuit of Martin. As I said earlier, by that logic, a mugger who has the tables turned on him by his victim could then shoot that victim and claim self-defense.

Fedaykin
06-27-2013, 07:21 AM
Not if Martin was himself in self-defense mode. Remember, it was Zimmerman who was armed and initiated the pursuit of Martin. As I said earlier, by that logic, a mugger who has the tables turned on him by his victim could then shoot that victim and claim self-defense.

This pretty much sums it up, and we don't really know what happened. This is why all the claims that an investigation and trial are unwarranted are totally bogus.

Pretty much legalizes murder under the "stand your ground" law if we don't suss out the facts through the legal system.

Cop: So, you followed this guy and he ended up dead -- shot by you
Assailant: Well, he looked like he had a gun/he punched me/etc. so I was just defending myself!
Sane Person: Yeah, but you were the one who instigated the confrontation...

errand
06-28-2013, 08:18 PM
Why do you ASSUME his life was actually in danger? If he's getting his head bashed in to the point where his life might end, i dont think he has the wherewithall to pull a pistol and shoot someone.

I'm not even suggesting that Trayvon didn't hit his head against the sidewalk, but considering you and I weren't there, I dont know why you're accepting the "my life was in danger" defense as if its true. He just as easily could have used excessive retaliation during a fight he essentially started. And by the way, Zimmerman's a BIGGER GUY.

I'm not gonna pretend to know exactly what happened, but Zimmerman is the one who played hero, essentially starting this mess, then ****ing shot a kid. hes hardly some innocent bystander.

So who do you think should make the determination that your life is in danger besides you?

houghtam
06-28-2013, 09:34 PM
So who do you think should make the determination that your life is in danger besides you?

So if I'm carrying and someone bumps into me a little too rough I can draw down because I feel my life is in danger? Where would you draw the line? I've had worse injuries rough housing with my brothers than what was given in the testimony today.

Requiem
06-28-2013, 09:47 PM
Zimmerman is a cumstain and is going to Hell.

ant1999e
06-28-2013, 11:00 PM
LET's blame white people!

White guilt will be the downfall of White America. Good thing I'm Hispanic.

DenverBroncosJM
07-01-2013, 08:22 AM

GZ started it..he could have just left the kid alone. The kid doesn't look like a thug and was just walking.

GZ thought he was some kind of HoA delta force, got his ass handed to him and then shot the kid he started a fight with. He should be locked up forever.

Garcia Bronco
07-01-2013, 10:24 AM
GZ started it..Not true or at least that fact is not knownhe could have just left the kid alone. The kid was displaying odd behavior according to Zimmerman and there is nothing wrong with Zimmerman investigating it The kid doesn't look like a thug and was just walking. Completely subjective and irrelevant

GZ thought he was some kind of HoA delta forcePerhaps, but not illegal, got his ass handed to him and then shot the kid he started a fight withAgain, Zimmerman says the kid started the actual fight. He should be locked up forever.

Responses in bold

Garcia Bronco
07-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Not if Martin was himself in self-defense modeAssuming Martin started the fight, then Martin committed the illegal act. Remember, it was Zimmerman who was armed and initiated the pursuit of MartinFollowing someone is not illegal and it does not give Martin the right to start punching people. As I said earlier, by that logic, a mugger who has the tables turned on him by his victim could then shoot that victim and claim self-defenseYou analogy doesn't fit the situation.

Responses in bold

Garcia Bronco
07-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Two things:

2) Define feeling "your life is in danger?" Anytime you fight, is your life in danger? Maybe in the struggle, he took a couple shots to the head and then shot him. In fact, if his life was in danger to the point where he was getting his head bashed into a sidewalk...how did he have the wherwithall to grab his gun and shoot him.

You're really struggling with this, IMO. My only advice to you is to try and experience it yourself.

cutthemdown
07-01-2013, 10:45 AM
You shoot the guy when you feel you are losing control and he will serious injure or kill you. Obviously if you wait until he has seriously injured you then you probably can't get the gun out.

Cops shoot people and call it fear for life for way less so the govt set a low standard IMO.

Kaylore
07-01-2013, 11:15 AM
Treyvon Martin is a thug. I don't think he deserved to die, though.

Garcia Bronco
07-01-2013, 11:30 AM
Treyvon Martin is a thug. I don't think he deserved to die, though.

I wouldn't even describe him that way. Based off what I read he's a typical kid having parental issues.

broncocalijohn
07-02-2013, 01:11 AM
I wouldn't even describe him that way. Based off what I read he's a typical kid having parental issues.

Yeah, he doesn't have them anymore.

errand
07-02-2013, 05:23 PM

Depends on which Trayvon Martin you're talking about...

This one that the media shows everyday -

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwCxdi6a1pgFc-Hc9hUXM-7O6IL8UPiuwsapFoCIhcx6owDrEx_w

or the one that Zimmerman more than likely encountered that night -

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGlXKMnw7VSxBznqh4Jzh8x5NYZDwYY f9jamshpNc5Ly9yqzOQAw

errand
07-02-2013, 05:27 PM
again, the media tends to distort things on purpose -

http://commonsenseconspiracy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/media-trayvon-martin.jpg

BroncoInferno
07-03-2013, 06:47 AM
So, as far as errand is concerned, the clean-cut picture of Zimmerman is the "real Zimmerman" (and the top pic presumably an aberration) and the baggy shorts/flipping off the camera pic is the "real Trayvon" (and therefore proves he's a thug who deserved to get shot). Your hood is showing (again), errand.

cutthemdown
07-03-2013, 07:32 AM
The only pic that is a problem is the one showing martin obviously struggling with if he wanted to be a thug or not. The picture went along with statements that were pretty street inferno. Not like he was some eagle scout.

BroncoInferno
07-03-2013, 07:42 AM
The only pic that is a problem is the one showing martin obviously struggling with if he wanted to be a thug or not. The picture went along with statements that were pretty street inferno. Not like he was some eagle scout.

The point is that people like errand see the clean cut photo of Zimmerman as the reality (and his prison pic an aberration), but the "thug" photo of Martin is the "real Martin" and the nicer pic the aberration. Wearing baggy shorts and talking "street" (lol) may be silly or annoying, but it doesn't mean he was an "actual" thug who deserved to get shot (which is the implication).

cutthemdown
07-04-2013, 08:31 PM
I don't think he deserved to get shot either.

cutthemdown
07-04-2013, 08:33 PM
He was just a stupid kid on the wrong path who got far more then he deserved. The question now is how much punishment does Zimmerman deserve. Does he have a legitmate defense that he killed because he thought he was in the process of losing a fight for his life. And who started the actual violence when the confrontation started.

iforgotmypassword
07-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Kill him.

ColoradoDarin
07-14-2013, 10:21 AM

Yes, it was easy to see from Day 2. The state had no case (hence why the locals didn't bring charges and it took political pressure and a hack prosecutor Corey to get it to a courtroom).

barryr
07-14-2013, 12:27 PM
The woman in the video should have been living in a bunker. If she had, her daughter and herself would not have been harmed. But she stupidly had a door on her house and was just inviting that poor black man who had no choice but to kick it in and attack her considering what happened to his ancestors and because all republicans are all evil, rich racist white guys. She was just asking for it and hopefully learns to bolt herself up and never leave her house since there people out there that just can't help themselves. Scary thing is there are people out there that believe that crap.

broncocalijohn
07-14-2013, 05:06 PM
Did they ever catch the robber?

cutthemdown
07-14-2013, 08:08 PM
They violated her civil rights. Cmon justice dept do something about it.

cutthemdown
07-14-2013, 08:10 PM
civil rights.

white people better be civil and blacks get all the rights. Latinos should be pissed they don't get the same treatment from the govt IMO. Civil Rights in this country is about one thing. Placating black leaders so they will stay off your backs, and pandering to the black voter.