PDA

View Full Version : 9 Tourists Murdered in Pakistan

Bacchus
06-23-2013, 04:27 AM
My only thought on this is why would anyone vacation in Pakistan?

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/23/19095714-9-foreign-tourists-guard-shot-to-death-at-camp-in-northern-pakistan-police-say?lite

cutthemdown
06-23-2013, 07:55 AM
Obviously mountaineers climbing the 9th tallest peak duh!

theAPAOps5
06-23-2013, 08:18 AM

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/23/19095714-9-foreign-tourists-guard-shot-to-death-at-camp-in-northern-pakistan-police-say?lite

I saw your title and thought the same thing. We're they extreme adventure tourists or something?

EDIT: I read the article, I guess they kind of we're adventure tourists!

nyuk nyuk
06-23-2013, 10:57 AM
Mountaineers with little common sense, and assorted hippies and other liberals who think spreading unicorns and rainbows will make backward religious extremists drop their tendency to behead people.

Apparently Mullah Omar isn't impressed with bumpersticker values such as "Make love not war" and "You can't hug a child with nuclear arms."

Arkie
06-23-2013, 11:39 AM

Pakistani tourism should really boom with promises like this! ::)

"We carried out (the) attack and killed 10 foreigners in Gilgit-Baltistan. Our attacks on foreigners will continue to protest over drone strikes,"

W*GS
06-23-2013, 11:42 AM
Mountaineers with little common sense, and assorted hippies and other liberals who think spreading unicorns and rainbows will make backward religious extremists drop their tendency to behead people.

Apparently Mullah Omar isn't impressed with bumpersticker values such as "Make love not war" and "You can't hug a child with nuclear arms."

Wait a sec - these climbers were Ukrainian and Chinese.

Not hippies or American liberals.

Gawd, you're a frickin' idiot.

Bacchus
06-23-2013, 11:45 AM

ah come on man, he was on a roll.

nyuk nyuk
06-23-2013, 12:38 PM

Emphaize boom. Pakistan has been a violent religious toilet since its creation.

nyuk nyuk
06-23-2013, 12:39 PM

Only American liberals can be hippies?

Tell me more.

nyuk nyuk
06-23-2013, 12:39 PM
ah come on man, he was on a roll.

Smart of you to jump on his coattails.

That's Wog, dude. He's an idiot. Don't ride his train unless you want to derail.

W*GS
06-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Only American liberals can be hippies?

Yep, you're a flippin' moron.

But all of us already knew that.

Rohirrim
06-23-2013, 12:52 PM

Ming boggling, ain't it? It's like quantum stupidity.

W*GS
06-23-2013, 12:59 PM

I was thinking more cosmological - as in universe-spanning.

Regardless, nyuk is a total idiot at all time and space scales.

nyuk nyuk
06-23-2013, 01:18 PM
Yep, you're a flippin' moron.

But all of us already knew that.

So yet again instead of stating why I am wrong, you choose to drop your pants and drop wet turds all over the thread.

Yet again you prove you have no points, no argument, nor anything remotely resembling half of a brain.

nyuk nyuk
06-23-2013, 01:18 PM

Since you are able to use bigger words, perhaps you can help him argue his point to which you seem to agree?

W*GS
06-23-2013, 01:48 PM
So yet again instead of stating why I am wrong,

I don't see the connection between Ukrainian and Chinese climbers and American liberals and/or hippies.

Perhaps you can provide the "logic" you used to make the derivation:

Or else just admit that you're a foolish little man and slither back under your rock-o-moronitude.

Rohirrim
06-23-2013, 02:01 PM
Since you are able to use bigger words, perhaps you can help him argue his point to which you seem to agree?

You mean you really expect me to marshal an argument against your contention that the Taliban killed some Ukrainian and Chinese climbers because they didn't like their hippy bumper stickers? Don't hold your breath... or do. ;D

baja
06-23-2013, 05:17 PM

Can you really blame them.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/15/world/asia/u-n-drone-objections

(CNN) -- Farmers are on their way to tend their crops when a missile slams into their midst, thrusting shrapnel in all directions.
A CIA drone, flying so high that the farmers can't see it, has killed most of them. None of them were militants.
Such attacks by U.S. drones are common, the United Nations' special rapporteur on counterterrorism and human rights said Friday in a statement on strikes in Pakistan's tribal region of North Waziristan.
The rapporteur, Ben Emmerson, told CNN the actions are of dubious international legality, despite the United States' assertions.

houghtam
06-23-2013, 07:05 PM

"Big" words? Which words were big for you in his post? Quantum? Stupidity? It?

W*GS
06-23-2013, 07:34 PM
"Big" words? Which words were big for you in his post? Quantum? Stupidity? It?

"It".