PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Talk Show Host Freaks Out On Air Screaming 'Barack Obama is a Liar'

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
06-10-2013, 10:43 AM
https://content.bitsontherun.com/previews/n9V24Ey1

Pony Boy
06-10-2013, 10:55 AM
“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

― George Orwell, 1984

pricejj
06-10-2013, 11:00 AM
This is something that anyone who isn't clinically insane knew 5 years ago.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
06-10-2013, 11:09 AM
This is something that anyone who isn't clinically insane knew 5 years ago.

Then we are in deep trouble, because 53% of the voting public voted for him .........twice.

Smiling Assassin27
06-10-2013, 11:25 AM
let me translate, I speak liberese:

'Barack Obama is a LIAR!'--I didn't bother to vet this guy properly and dearly wanted a black man as President, so I simulated journalistic oral sex on Obama believing he wouldn't stain my blue dress. Well, he did but I'll do it again for the right guy!--Cenk

Pony Boy
06-10-2013, 12:08 PM
let me translate, I speak liberese:

'Barack Obama is a LIAR!'--I didn't bother to vet this guy properly and dearly wanted a black man as President, so I simulated journalistic oral sex on Obama believing he wouldn't stain my blue dress. Well, he did but I'll do it again for the right guy!--Cenk

Yes and now it's clearly time to have a woman as President and all women will vote for Hillary regardless of her dastardly deeds. After Hillary it will be time for a Hispanic President or possible an openly Gay President ............ better yet a openly Gay Hispanic President.

houghtam
06-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Yes and now it's clearly time to have a woman as President and all women will vote for Hillary regardless of her dastardly deeds. After Hillary it will be time for a Hispanic President or possible an openly Gay President ............ better yet a openly Gay Hispanic President.

Yes, because clearly our nation's long history of black, Hispanic, female and gay leadership has brought about a government juggernaut stomping on individual liberty.

Weird. I thought the Two Minutes Hate was normally directed at foreign enemies, not minorities, but I guess that comes later. Just remember, Puny Boy...we've always been at war with the Ay-rabs, and we've always been at peace with Europe. Those thoughts will serve you well, whether you're in the Party or not.

Rohirrim
06-10-2013, 01:56 PM

And the Right Wingers will say, "We don't care who the candidate is. Palin? Bachmann? Bush? Perry? Allen West? It doesn't matter. We won't ask questions. We will run for the polls with **** in our pants and terror in our eyes and vote for whoever we're told to vote for!" :wave:

Smiling Assassin27
06-10-2013, 02:00 PM
Candidate v. President:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7BmdovYztH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cutthemdown
06-10-2013, 02:00 PM
Liberals have to admit Obama is a huge let down. Sounds like the Prism program was just getting started under Bush and its under Obama it really grew into what it is today. liberals will try and blame bush but the facts are in and Obama isn't what you thought he was. Time to castrate him by taking away all his majorities in Congress.

cutthemdown
06-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Candidate v. President:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7BmdovYztH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Holy cow Obama is the biggest friggin liar in the history of Presidents.

Rigs11
06-10-2013, 02:03 PM
the righties have the nerve to point out obama as a failed candidate? really? after gems like dubya, guliani, perry, mccane, and mittens? Hilarious!

TonyR
06-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Liberals have to admit Obama is a huge let down. Sounds like the Prism program was just getting started under Bush and its under Obama it really grew into what it is today. liberals will try and blame bush but the facts are in and Obama isn't what you thought he was. Time to castrate him by taking away all his majorities in Congress.

LOL If your line of reasoning is correct, shouldn't all of you deranged righties love him?!?

(please pass the popcorn while we watch cutthemdown try to follow the logic trail here Hilarious!)

Rohirrim
06-10-2013, 02:05 PM
As far as the OP goes, Cenk is absolutely on the mark. Obama has lied through his teeth on numerous occasions about numerous issues. He's basically been no different than if Cheney was in the WH.

TonyR
06-10-2013, 02:06 PM
the righties have the nerve to point out obama as a failed candidate? really? after gems like dubya, guliani, perry, mccane, and mittens? Hilarious!

Yup, these are the same clowns who will probably resurrect Sarah Palin as a candidate! :~ohyah!:

TonyR
06-10-2013, 02:09 PM
As far as the OP goes, Cenk is absolutely on the mark. Obama has lied through his teeth on numerous occasions about numerous issues. He's basically been no different than if Cheney was in the WH.

Absolutely. It's what politicians do. Some better than others. Doesn't excuse it, but I'm surprised people are so surprised. As if this is something new. Nixon, Reagan, Clinton......does honesty come to mind when any of these names are brought up?!?

Pony Boy
06-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Yup, these are the same clowns who will probably resurrect Sarah Palin as a candidate! :~ohyah!:

Very predictable ............. deflect to Bush or Palin. Hilarious!

bronco militia
06-10-2013, 02:25 PM
Candidate v. President:

lmao at :53!!!! GULP!

cutthemdown
06-10-2013, 02:29 PM
Stop blaming and comparing to Bush to try and absolve yourselves. This crap is all on the people who voted for Obama. Enjoy your dictator.

TonyR
06-10-2013, 02:31 PM
Stop blaming and comparing to Bush to try and absolve yourselves. This crap is all on the people who voted for Obama. Enjoy your dictator.

LOL So it's "on me" for voting for the better candidate? And it would be different if someone else was in office? And for that matter, who's blaming Bush?

TonyR
06-10-2013, 02:37 PM
This is all very confusing for the righties. They've been arguing all along what a "liberal" Obama is. Now they come find out that in many ways that's simply not the case! Of course, there strategy is almost accidentally fool proof when you think about it. If they just keep flailing and complain about and attack everything about Obama they'll at least get some of them right!

myMind
06-10-2013, 02:42 PM
He is a politician, they all lie.
It doesn't matter what party is in office, government is only going to get more invasive and infringe further into our lives.

Rigs11
06-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Very predictable ............. deflect to Bush or Palin. Hilarious!

we know you're emabarrased by your candidates. hey pony whose next for 2016?

Rigs11
06-10-2013, 02:54 PM
wow cut's right wing mantra is especially vile today. "Dictator" Hilarious!

cutthemdown
06-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Obama has had one scandal after another and all liberal apologists can say is a bunch of herp a derp BS. Palin errrrr and Bush and errrr lied about Iraq errrrr, and started under Bush errrrr, and all politicians lie so Obama gets a free pass DERP A HERPA DERP!

If liberals don't think this gives repubs the 5% they need to win an election they are crazy.

DenverBrit
06-10-2013, 03:27 PM
Obama has had one scandal after another and all liberal apologists can say is a bunch of herp a derp BS. Palin errrrr and Bush and errrr lied about Iraq errrrr, and started under Bush errrrr, and all politicians lie so Obama gets a free pass DERP A HERPA DERP!

If liberals don't think this gives repubs the 5% they need to win an election they are crazy.

Obama can't run again......thankfully.

The GOP needs to weed out the loons in the party if they want to be taken seriously.

Both parties need to represent the country, not their partisan agendas. The 'lefty,' 'righty' crap is nothing more than bluster that does nothing worthwhile for any of us.

StugotsIII
06-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Hope and change…

What a joke...

baja
06-10-2013, 03:44 PM
That's freaking out???

Rigs11
06-10-2013, 03:50 PM
What scandal? The IRS one?led by Issa who has scandals of his own?NSA?in which speaker Boner was briefed on?try again cut

Rohirrim
06-10-2013, 03:58 PM
That's freaking out???

Obviously, these guys have never watched the Young Turks. I've seen Cenk go waaaaaaay more ballistic than that. ;D

Fedaykin
06-10-2013, 04:11 PM
wow cut's right wing mantra is especially vile today. "Dictator" Hilarious!

Pretty funny that he thinks Obama acting just like a Republican (and Republicans being complicit) is somehow damning to Obama but not damning to Republicans too.

Complete partisan shenanigans.

BroncoBeavis
06-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Obama can't run again......thankfully.

The GOP needs to weed out the loons in the party if they want to be taken seriously.

Both parties need to represent the country, not their partisan agendas. The 'lefty,' 'righty' crap is nothing more than bluster that does nothing worthwhile for any of us.

It all depends on the candidate. I'll support a Democrat who calls this out for the BS that it is and puts a concrete set of proposals and timelines out to shut it down. Unfortunately, we can't just settle for platitudes anymore.