PDA

View Full Version : Russia told FBI to look into bomber in 2011

cutthemdown
04-20-2013, 02:04 PM
FBI saying they found nothing but this is a big issue. We need a full investigation by Congress into what the FBI knew or should of known in 2011 when they were tipped by Russian intelligence this person was of interest and they suspected he was radical.

Does anyone else care to know more about this? Holy cow they only had to watch him a couple years to stop a big attack.

ant1999e
04-20-2013, 02:58 PM
Nobody cares. Bush isn't president anymore.

TonyR
04-20-2013, 03:32 PM
Nobody cares. Bush isn't president anymore.

WTF does this have to do with Bush? Stop being such a stupid ****.

To the OP, helps if you include a link so people can get some details and perspective. Here's one:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/19/us/boston-suspects-no-links/index.html

houghtam
04-20-2013, 03:37 PM
Or maybe we do, we just don't run around like a little girl screaming fire.

http://m.fbi.gov/#http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/2011-request-for-information-on-tamerlan-tsarnaev-from-foreign-government

Once the FBI learned the identities of the two brothers today, the FBI reviewed its records and determined that in early 2011, a foreign government asked the FBI for information about Tamerlan Tsarnaev. The request stated that it was based on information that he was a follower of radical Islam and a strong believer, and that he had changed drastically since 2010 as he prepared to leave the United States for travel to the country’s region to join unspecified underground groups.

In response to this 2011 request, the FBI checked U.S. government databases and other information to look for such things as derogatory telephone communications, possible use of online sites associated with the promotion of radical activity, associations with other persons of interest, travel history and plans, and education history. The FBI also interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev and family members. The FBI did not find any terrorism activity, domestic or foreign, and those results were provided to the foreign government in the summer of 2011. The FBI requested but did not receive more specific or additional information from the foreign government.

Question. If the police receive a tip that someone is planning a drug deal, they do an investigation, an interview, find no evidence, and ask the tipster for more specific information, and the tipster never responds, should they continue to waste resources?

cutthemdown
04-20-2013, 03:52 PM
I don't think anyone can say whether or not the FBI dropped the ball. It will take a Congressional inquiry for sure. Most likely at some point Obama will want to know more about how the FBI handled it, so will the FBI director.

He visited Russia, they thought it was suspicious, he returned to the USA and Russia thought enough of him to warn the FBI about him. Russia probably had nothing more on him as he only traveled there once. After that it would have to be American intell watching him. Houghtam we aren't talking about drug deals so what does that have to do with the FBI tracking terrorists they were tipped on to by another countries intell? I mean trying to equate that with joe blow American telling the police the neighbor could be a drug dealer is a huge reach even for you. Well maybe not for you.

cutthemdown
04-20-2013, 03:54 PM

To the OP, helps if you include a link so people can get some details and perspective. Here's one:

I'm sick of putting links so people can just blast the source and not the subtance. Oh and it has nothing to do with Bush it's all on the current FBI and Obama. At this point we don't know if they dropped the ball but I'm sure Republicans will want to find out.

peacepipe
04-20-2013, 04:00 PM
I'm sick of putting links so people can just blast the source and not the subtance. Oh and it has nothing to do with Bush it's all on the current FBI and Obama. At this point we don't know if they dropped the ball but I'm sure Republicans will want to find out.

Usually with links such as theblaze ,the story/substance is proven to be bogus. So the criticism is justified.

Even though Republicans are always on some kind of witch hunt,both sides will be looking into it.

houghtam
04-20-2013, 04:07 PM
I don't think anyone can say whether or not the FBI dropped the ball. It will take a Congressional inquiry for sure. Most likely at some point Obama will want to know more about how the FBI handled it, so will the FBI director.

He visited Russia, they thought it was suspicious, he returned to the USA and Russia thought enough of him to warn the FBI about him. Russia probably had nothing more on him as he only traveled there once. After that it would have to be American intell watching him. Houghtam we aren't talking about drug deals so what does that have to do with the FBI tracking terrorists they were tipped on to by another countries intell? I mean trying to equate that with joe blow American telling the police the neighbor could be a drug dealer is a huge reach even for you. Well maybe not for you.

Okay? Replace drug deal with bomb.

Question remains, should we continue to squander resources keeping a close eye on someone who:

1) Our own intelligence uncovered nothing on
2) A follow up with the foreign country (the FBI FOIA request didnt indicate Russia) got no response

I thought you were against government waste and for fiscal responsibility? Should we keep tabs indefinitely on every person of interest regardless of what our own intel comes up with? Are we now allowing foreign governments to dictate domestic policy?

cutthemdown
04-20-2013, 04:19 PM
Okay? Replace drug deal with bomb.

Question remains, should we continue to squander resources keeping a close eye on someone who:

1) Our own intelligence uncovered nothing on
2) A follow up with the foreign country (the FBI FOIA request didnt indicate Russia) got no response

I thought you were against government waste and for fiscal responsibility? Should we keep tabs indefinitely on every person of interest regardless of what our own intel comes up with? Are we now allowing foreign governments to dictate domestic policy?

All we know is FBI says there was nothing there. We don't know if they dug enough anything. I am only saying we need an outside investigation because I doubt the FBI would admit they screwed up. They will cover up. Also it doesn't take much to check back in on someone a few times a yr when they have been labled a terrorist by their home country they immigrated from. An investigation will tell us of any follow ups, if not why? etc etc. I'm not giving up freedoms under the patriot act to have these guys phones not bugged. Immigrants under suspicion should have phones tapped.

cutthemdown
04-20-2013, 04:21 PM
cracks me up how quickly Houghtam will believe his govt when he likes who is president. I could care less who the president was they had a tip, they didn't follow through enough, people go blown up. I want the FBI to prove to me that isn't what we should believe.

houghtam
04-20-2013, 04:46 PM
I have no problem with there being an investigation. I would welcome it. I think you need to do a little more reading if you think intelligence is gathered by just "checking back" on people. This isn't an episode of 24.

Federal agencies do not have the resources to just wiretap every person they have any intelligence on. They have to sift through mountains of intelligence, both foreign and domestic. I would imagine the amount of information they get from both sources is so vast that prioritization would likely put intelligence from a nation we have strained relations with (assuming it is Russia) giving us info on an ethnic Chechen, a people Russia has strained relations with, and a people which also does not have a history of poor relations with the United States, at the bottom of the list. That's just my take on the subject.

These rope devote their lives to their work, but they're also human. They do make mistakes, and I would welcome a decision for an investigation. A mistake is one thing, but any sort of cover up would be serious business.

houghtam
04-20-2013, 04:53 PM
My concern with your post was not about your wanting an investigation, although your tone, posting about it in another thread and now creating a thread about it, makes it seem as if you are assuming they did something wrong...I didn't take you for a Red, comrade, but it seems you're trusting Russian intel more than our own. In the 50s that would have gotten you blacklisted.

No, I'm more amused at how you assume the FBI can just "keep an eye on" every Tim, Dzhokhar and Khal Drogo they get a tip on. Particularly, as I said, from a country WE don't like, about a people THEY don't like, about a people who don't have a history of problems with US.

Use your head, man.

cutthemdown
04-20-2013, 06:53 PM
Obviously they had info the bomber was dangerous and didn't stop him. That is a failure. The question becomes if it could have been prevented and if the FBI did its due dilligence. I'm sure we will know soon enough.

houghtam
04-20-2013, 06:56 PM
Obviously they had info the bomber was dangerous and didn't stop him. That is a failure. The question becomes if it could have been prevented and if the FBI did its due dilligence. I'm sure we will know soon enough.

Yes. Obviously. Uhh

What other aspects of our federal agencies should we turn over to the Russian government, comrade?

cutthemdown
04-20-2013, 07:27 PM
Yes. Obviously. Uhh

What other aspects of our federal agencies should we turn over to the Russian government, comrade?

What the hell are you talking about? It doesn't matter it was Russia...ummm these guys were from that region, recently travelled there etc. What country do you want tipping us off about them? We should all be upset the FBI had this bomber handed to him and they still let him go kill Americans. This along with police letting a bag be unattended makes this a security failure. We have to do better so we can be safe.

houghtam
04-20-2013, 07:39 PM
What the hell are you talking about? It doesn't matter it was Russia...ummm these guys were from that region, recently travelled there etc. What country do you want tipping us off about them? We should all be upset the FBI had this bomber handed to him and they still let him go kill Americans. This along with police letting a bag be unattended makes this a security failure. We have to do better so we can be safe.

It's clear you never read any of my posts. The FBI doesn't have the resources to watch every person they receive info on. This is a FACT. The must prioritize their information. This is a FACT.

I am simply suggesting that, given how much intel they receive, it's likely they didn't trust intel from a nation who is not friendly to us about a people they don't like more than, you know, the intel they themselves obtained. They also were not able to get any more specifics from the foreign country after they conducted their investigation.

At what point do we stop trustin our intelligence in favor of another country's? I don't care if England gives us intel on a guy, if WE investigate, and WE find nothing, and then we ask for more specifics and they can't give us any? Sorry, we don't have the time, money or people to conduct that kind of surveillance. That is, unless you're willing to have your taxes raised to pay for the huge logistical and technological overhaul it would take to keep up that kind of thing.

Now I'm all for an investigation, like I said, but you're acting like you're automatically assuming they were at fault. If you knew anything about the region, you wouldn't be saying these things.

baja
04-20-2013, 08:17 PM
FBI saying they found nothing but this is a big issue. We need a full investigation by Congress into what the FBI knew or should of known in 2011 when they were tipped by Russian intelligence this person was of interest and they suspected he was radical.

Does anyone else care to know more about this? Holy cow they only had to watch him a couple years to stop a big attack.

Maybe this is why nothing was done to stop it;

http://www.infowars.com/navy-seals-spotted-at-boston-marathon-wearing-suspicious-backpacks/

errand
04-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Or maybe we do, we just don't run around like a little girl screaming fire.

http://m.fbi.gov/#http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/2011-request-for-information-on-tamerlan-tsarnaev-from-foreign-government

Question. If the police receive a tip that someone is planning a drug deal, they do an investigation, an interview, find no evidence, and ask the tipster for more specific information, and the tipster never responds, should they continue to waste resources?

I don't know maybe we should ask the three people who were killed in the Boston Marathon bombing..... oh wait, we can't can we?

using the favorite liberal mantra of "if it saves one life"......

barryr
04-20-2013, 08:48 PM
It's just more of the same BS that goes on around here. While Bush was POTUS, the liberals were determined to find anything that showed our government knew about the terrorists of 9/11, but did nothing. But with Obama, such things are suddenly not important anymore and are given weak excuses. Until the security of this nation is taken seriously and not the political rah rah, my team won BS, we will see more terrorism in our country. Not to mention the stupid "let's hope the terrorists are white guys" spouted by many liberals around the net.

errand
04-20-2013, 08:56 PM
from what I understand most of the media found out the clown was an Islamic terrorist by reading his ****ing Facebook page

baja
04-20-2013, 09:08 PM
It's just more of the same BS that goes on around here. While Bush was POTUS, the liberals were determined to find anything that showed our government knew about the terrorists of 9/11, but did nothing. But with Obama, such things are suddenly not important anymore and are given weak excuses. Until the security of this nation is taken seriously and not the political rah rah, my team won BS, we will see more terrorism in our country. Not to mention the stupid "let's hope the terrorists are white guys" spouted by many liberals around the net.

The only difference between Bush and Obama is Obama is a better teleprompter reader,

cutthemdown
04-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Except that the bombers got in a shootout with police tossing bombs at them. Also those mens backpacks aren't bulging with something heavy they look normal to me. Then of course the whole notion if govt sent secret bombers they wouldn't wear the same logo seals are known to wear.

Lots of military runs and goes to the marathon. Nothing to see here except the fact Muslims hate us and are now recruiting Muslims already in America. Too bad the FBI didn't take them more seriously before it was too late.

barryr
04-20-2013, 10:53 PM
The only difference between Bush and Obama is Obama is a better teleprompter reader,

He also has most of the media helping him by making excuses for everything and giving him free passes. I think these last 5 years(actually it's really the last 40) are a true indicator of just how the media in this country can not be trusted at all to really report what is really happening around us. The media is all about their team winning and inconvenient facts that get in the way get ignored. Oh, once in a while they get their panties in a bunch, but that quickly goes away since negativity about Obama needs to be quickly suppressed and dismissed.

baja
04-20-2013, 11:06 PM
Ever see the movie 1984?

cutthemdown
04-21-2013, 12:30 AM
What is possible is that our govt thought these 2 were informants but they went rouge! How else could the FBI be stupid enough to not be on to them after being tipped off they were radicals by Russia? There is going to be a lot more to this.

StugotsIII
04-22-2013, 12:41 AM

He is pointing out the inequities between how the media covers Bush and Obama.

This is a great example as is the high gas prices. Bush was crucified by the media for the high gas prices. Now that gas is totally out of control again, there isn't a peep about it.

And in this case, there was prior warning…much like there was prior warning before 9/11.

The media killed Bush for that, but in this case…it's not been brought up once. Obama gets a free pass on everything.

TonyR
04-22-2013, 07:21 AM
He is pointing out the inequities between how the media covers Bush and Obama.

This is a great example as is the high gas prices. Bush was crucified by the media for the high gas prices. Now that gas is totally out of control again, there isn't a peep about it.

And in this case, there was prior warning…much like there was prior warning before 9/11.

The media killed Bush for that, but in this case…it's not been brought up once. Obama gets a free pass on everything.

Obama has gotten some grief for gas prices. It's as stupid in this case as it was with Bush.

There is no comparison between this case and 9/11. The intelligence community was warning the Bush admin that a terrorist network was planning attacks involving planes. In the current case, the intelligence community was given info about these guys and investigated but did not give the Obama admin any specific warnings. So you're trying to compare a larger scale warning with specifics from the intel community vs. info given to the intel community about a couple of young guys. There's just no comparison to be made here. Don't be stupid.

As for Obama getting a "free pass"? Please. Get the **** out of here with that ****.

houghtam
04-22-2013, 07:55 AM
A list of intelligence some people would trust more than our own:

Russian intel on a Chechen
Iraqi intel on a Kurd
North Korean intel on a South Korean
German intel on a Jew (circa 1930s and 40s)
Joe mcCarthy intel on an actor

Anyone else have any?

Pony Boy
04-22-2013, 08:06 AM
All of this while Obama makes a political statement by telling the FAA to furlough employees and to slash $600 million from their budget. Putting millions of Americans at risk but in the mean time he and his family will continue their lavish lifestyle and of course no delays for their vacation plans.

Pony Boy
04-22-2013, 08:18 AM
A list of intelligence some people would trust more than our own:

Russian intel on a Chechen
Iraqi intel on a Kurd
North Korean intel on a South Korean
German intel on a Jew (circa 1930s and 40s)
Joe mcCarthy intel on an actor

Anyone else have any?

Obama intel on in Benghazi (telling Chris Stevens don't worry you're safe)

Requiem
04-22-2013, 08:25 AM
FAA needs to be decreased. Fasho.

houghtam
04-22-2013, 08:28 AM
Obama intel on in Benghazi (telling Chris Stevens don't worry you're safe)

Except Obama didn't have a history of ethnically/morally cleansing Benghazi.

But thanks for playing.

Pony Boy
04-22-2013, 08:59 AM
Except Obama didn't have a history of ethnically/morally cleansing Benghazi.

But thanks for playing.

Obama's history is awesome, the intelligence safety net he has thrown over us allows all Americans to travel safely overseas and feel safe on city streets and public schools.

I just don't understand why American’s are buying guns and ammunition as fast as it hits the store shelves.

TonyR
04-22-2013, 09:07 AM
I just don't understand why American’s are buying guns and ammunition as fast as it hits the store shelves.

LOL Clearly. I don't suppose it's maybe because all of you mouth breathers have been duped? "The gubmint is trying to take away my gunz!!!" The gun industry is laughing all the way to the bank.

Requiem
04-22-2013, 09:10 AM
LOL Clearly. I don't suppose it's maybe because all of you mouth breathers have been duped? "The gubmint is trying to take away my gunz!!!" The gun industry is laughing all the way to the bank.

These guys got their FAUXNEWS talking points down perfectly. I wonder what it is like to be a robot. :wiggle:

houghtam
04-22-2013, 09:27 AM
Obama's history is awesome, the intelligence safety net he has thrown over us allows all Americans to travel safely overseas and feel safe on city streets and public schools.

If you understood that the NRA serves the interests of the gun manufacturers and not the gun owners, you wouldn't have a problem understanding that. The NRA knows you people are sheep, they just have to make sure the laws favor the manufacturers, who are keepin them in business.

Additionally, you are totally missing the poit of my post in the first place, which is that people are literally suggesting that we should trust foreign intelligence about a person of an ethnicity they have a history of wanting to get rid of over our own intelligence, the fact that the foreign country couldn't provide any specifics notwithstanding.

You sir, are a tardlet.

Rohirrim
04-22-2013, 09:58 AM
These guys got their FAUXNEWS talking points down perfectly. I wonder what it is like to be a robot. :wiggle:

Parrots munching on their Fauxnewz crackers. ;D

I heard Zooey Deschanel was one of terrorists - at least that's what Fauxnews put up on their crawl. "Hey, they both have weird names." :rofl:

Tombstone RJ
04-22-2013, 10:24 AM

I find it ironic that only liberals know the fox news talking points.

Tombstone RJ
04-22-2013, 10:27 AM
If you understood that the NRA serves the interests of the gun manufacturers and not the gun owners, you wouldn't have a problem understanding that. The NRA knows you people are sheep, they just have to make sure the laws favor the manufacturers, who are keepin them in business.

Additionally, you are totally missing the poit of my post in the first place, which is that people are literally suggesting that we should trust foreign intelligence about a person of an ethnicity they have a history of wanting to get rid of over our own intelligence, the fact that the foreign country couldn't provide any specifics notwithstanding.

You sir, are a tardlet.

Point being the warning was there and I'm pretty sure that intelligence sharing between all nations is something all the nations want, just for such a terrorist attack, no? I'm as leary as anyone on Russia, I think Russian is pretty much as corrupt a state as any. That being said, the feds still have to investigate.

StugotsIII
04-22-2013, 10:32 AM
Obama has gotten some grief for gas prices. It's as stupid in this case as it was with Bush.

There is no comparison between this case and 9/11. The intelligence community was warning the Bush admin that a terrorist network was planning attacks involving planes. In the current case, the intelligence community was given info about these guys and investigated but did not give the Obama admin any specific warnings. So you're trying to compare a larger scale warning with specifics from the intel community vs. info given to the intel community about a couple of young guys. There's just no comparison to be made here. Don't be stupid.

As for Obama getting a "free pass"? Please. Get the **** out of here with that ****.

LOL….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdScVerrBU

And yes, Obama is getting a free pass from the media. To say he isn't is a joke.

StugotsIII
04-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Parrots munching on their Fauxnewz crackers. ;D

I heard Zooey Deschanel was one of terrorists - at least that's what Fauxnews put up on their crawl. "Hey, they both have weird names." :rofl:

Are you two having a pissing contest to see who can spell Fox News in the most clever way possible?

houghtam
04-22-2013, 10:52 AM
Point being the warning was there and I'm pretty sure that intelligence sharing between all nations is something all the nations want, just for such a terrorist attack, no? I'm as leary as anyone on Russia, I think Russian is pretty much as corrupt a state as any. That being said, the feds still have to investigate.

Have you not read anything? They DID investigate. They found nothing. Then they attempted to get more info from the foreign country, and the foreign country was unable to provide any.

Who do you trust?

I'm all for an investigation into how we came up with it and what we knew vs. what we were told. But you guys painting this as an intelligence failure before any investigation is not only completely ridiculous, but also counterproductive.

Tombstone RJ
04-22-2013, 11:19 AM
Have you not read anything? They DID investigate. They found nothing. Then they attempted to get more info from the foreign country, and the foreign country was unable to provide any.

Who do you trust?

I'm all for an investigation into how we came up with it and what we knew vs. what we were told. But you guys painting this as an intelligence failure before any investigation is not only completely ridiculous, but also counterproductive.

Yes, I read the link to the FBI sight and it sounds like they did some investigation but obviously there was some kind of failure because the last time I checked some bombs went off in the middle of Boston during an event where there were lots of people. I'm not blaming the just the FBI, but the entire system that's supposed to prevent just such an attack. The fact that the FBI was warned about these two simply points out how flawed the system is.

Requiem
04-22-2013, 11:29 AM
I find it ironic that only liberals know the fox news talking points.

Hardly the case. Where else would they get them? It is the bastion of right wing zealotry in the mainstream media. Pretty self-evident and I haven't had cable since Katrina. The chances that the people pushing such diatribe on here actually go out and seek out credible journalism would be slim and none. The proof is in the pudding.

Requiem
04-22-2013, 11:30 AM
Are you two having a pissing contest to see who can spell Fox News in the most clever way possible?

Yeah, it is sure a pissing contest. You should have learned what "faux" meant by sixth grade. Sounds like you didn't. :rofl:

houghtam
04-22-2013, 11:30 AM
Yes, I read the link to the FBI sight and it sounds like they did some investigation but obviously there was some kind of failure because the last time I checked some bombs went off in the middle of Boston during an event where there were lots of people. I'm not blaming the just the FBI, but the entire system that's supposed to prevent just such an attack. The fact that the FBI was warned about these two simply points out how flawed the system is.

I imagine there are many in the intelligence community that would argue that the fact that incidents like these are relatively rare, contained, and low-tech would suggest that the system works very well, but that's impossible to stop all attacks, particularly ones like these.

I mean lets think about it. How many acts like these have there been? How many do you think have been successfully stopped or not allowed to happen in the first place.

Like I said, lets look into what the FBI actually knew, what nation actually gave us the intel, and what the intel actually was before throwing our hands up in the year after the first incident like this in years.

StugotsIII
04-22-2013, 11:33 AM
Yeah, it is sure a pissing contest. You should have learned what "faux" meant by sixth grade. Sounds like you didn't. :rofl:

Oh my god...

Requiem
04-22-2013, 11:43 AM
Oh my god...

You don't have to be ashamed that you enjoy getting your "news" from FOX. :thumbsup:

Tombstone RJ
04-22-2013, 11:44 AM
Hardly the case. Where else would they get them? It is the bastion of right wing zealotry in the mainstream media. Pretty self-evident and I haven't had cable since Katrina. The chances that the people pushing such diatribe on here actually go out and seek out credible journalism would be slim and none. The proof is in the pudding.

I purposely avoid the networks because I don't trust any of the media. There's so much subjectivity and creative editing when it comes to the news that it now seems most, if not all, of it is corrupt.

Tombstone RJ
04-22-2013, 11:45 AM
I imagine there are many in the intelligence community that would argue that the fact that incidents like these are relatively rare, contained, and low-tech would suggest that the system works very well, but that's impossible to stop all attacks, particularly ones like these.

I mean lets think about it. How many acts like these have there been? How many do you think have been successfully stopped or not allowed to happen in the first place.

Like I said, lets look into what the FBI actually knew, what nation actually gave us the intel, and what the intel actually was before throwing our hands up in the year after the first incident like this in years.

fair enough

StugotsIII
04-22-2013, 11:45 AM
You don't have to be ashamed that you enjoy getting your "news" from FOX. :thumbsup:

I haven't watched any major news outlet in years, but thanks for playing.

Requiem
04-22-2013, 11:58 AM
I haven't watched any major news outlet in years, but thanks for playing.

Interesting. What fair and balanced sources do you use?

StugotsIII
04-22-2013, 12:04 PM
Interesting. What fair and balanced sources do you use?

For the Boston manhunt for instance I used twitter, reddit and police scanners.

I just find it very old and tired for people like you who use the same dumb ass jokes about Fox News.

Do you really think you are being clever when you purposefully misspell it? Serious question.

Requiem
04-22-2013, 12:33 PM
For the Boston manhunt for instance I used twitter, reddit and police scanners.

I just find it very old and tired for people like you who use the same dumb ass jokes about Fox News.

Do you really think you are being clever when you purposefully misspell it? Serious question.

Twitter, Reddit and police scanners? LOL. FYI, you aren't supposed to be using police scanners and getting on their frequency. Good job on using great journalistic sources. Sounds like you have fallen into the trap of laziness like a majority of Americans who would rather get their information in less than 150 characters than actually read an academic or scholarly journal.

As for FAUX: It's called a pun, chubs. Sorry you scored terribly in language arts. Step ya game up.

cutthemdown
04-22-2013, 12:56 PM
No one is saying FBI blew it for sure. But FBI saying no we looked there was nothing isn't enough. Obviously they should have found something because the guy turned out to be a ****ing murdering terrorist. When our FBI is tipped off, finds nothing, then the person bombs the **** out of people yes something is wrong and has to be investigated big time. It needs its own outside investigator that is not connected to the FBI in any shape or form.

If the terrorists we get tipped off about don't get caught we haven't much of a chance to catch the ones we don't get tipped off about.

StugotsIII
04-22-2013, 01:05 PM
Twitter, Reddit and police scanners? LOL. FYI, you aren't supposed to be using police scanners and getting on their frequency. Good job on using great journalistic sources. Sounds like you have fallen into the trap of laziness like a majority of Americans who would rather get their information in less than 150 characters than actually read an academic or scholarly journal.

As for FAUX: It's called a pun, chubs. Sorry you scored terribly in language arts. Step ya game up.

I was getting the news first hand…while CNN, MSNBC and FOX were all completely in the dark until about 4 hours into the actual news.

Hahaha…."you aren't supposed to be using police scanners." Sorry, I didn't get the memo. I'm guessing you still read your news 24 hours later in news papers…because you like the feel of folding a paper as you read it…or something.

Twitter is a great source of instant news. Reddit is amazing and was amazing the night of the MIT shootings. Up to the second news….all while CNN was either dead asleep, forming opinions about the news and simply just reporting false information.

Yes…I get it…you are being clever by using "puns" while talking about Fox News. Talk about lazy...

baja
04-22-2013, 02:25 PM
I was getting the news first hand…while CNN, MSNBC and FOX were all completely in the dark until about 4 hours into the actual news.

Hahaha…."you aren't supposed to be using police scanners." Sorry, I didn't get the memo. I'm guessing you still read your news 24 hours later in news papers…because you like the feel of folding a paper as you read it…or something.

Twitter is a great source of instant news. Reddit is amazing and was amazing the night of the MIT shootings. Up to the second news….all while CNN was either dead asleep, forming opinions about the news and simply just reporting false information.

Yes…I get it…you are being clever by using "puns" while talking about Fox News. Talk about lazy...

Best news source anywhere;

http://www.drudgereport.com

Another good source;

http://www.infowars.com

Requiem
04-22-2013, 02:27 PM

Yeah, Twitter is great instant news! (http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/48547675807/the-definitive-people-who-thought-chechnya-was-the)

StugotsIII
04-22-2013, 02:36 PM
Yeah, Twitter is great instant news! (http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/48547675807/the-definitive-people-who-thought-chechnya-was-the)

…keep watching MSNBC and John Stewar…

LOL...

StugotsIII
04-22-2013, 02:36 PM

Another good source;

http://www.infowars.com

I follow both of those as well.

Info wars is great for crushing dip **** conspiracy theories.

Pony Boy
04-22-2013, 02:38 PM

You haven't had cable since you failed to make it on your own in Colorado and returned home with your tail tucked between your legs. Remember you told your life story on the Mane, so we all know you're a loser.

peacepipe
04-22-2013, 02:58 PM

Another good source;

http://www.infowars.comif it wasn't for conspiracy theories,those sites would not exist. All their articles are baseless conspiracy theories. Let's not forget info wars,Alex Jones, thinks the Boston bombing was a staged event to take away our civil rights.

elsid13
04-22-2013, 03:08 PM
No one is saying FBI blew it for sure. But FBI saying no we looked there was nothing isn't enough. Obviously they should have found something because the guy turned out to be a ****ing murdering terrorist. When our FBI is tipped off, finds nothing, then the person bombs the **** out of people yes something is wrong and has to be investigated big time. It needs its own outside investigator that is not connected to the FBI in any shape or form.

If the terrorists we get tipped off about don't get caught we haven't much of a chance to catch the ones we don't get tipped off about.

So someone or country accuse you of doing something that might be illegal the government should just arrest you? That what you are advocating here.

The FBI investigated, found no evidence of any crimes or danger at the time and closed the case. They did delay the process of him become citizen (which by the way seem to help isolate and be of the points of hatred that sparked this disaster), but that what the law required them to do. The system worked liked it was supposed - to ensure an innocent man was not accused or faced a crime he didn't commit.

baja
04-22-2013, 03:09 PM
if it wasn't for conspiracy theories,those sites would not exist. All their articles are baseless conspiracy theories. Let's not forget info wars,Alex Jones, thinks the Boston bombing was a staged event to take away our civil rights.

You have never read Drudge have you.

And Jones raises some legit unanswered questions.

peacepipe
04-22-2013, 03:18 PM

I have read enough to know,they are no more credible than your typical tabloid mag.

cutthemdown
04-22-2013, 03:21 PM
So someone or country accuse you of doing something that might be illegal the government should just arrest you? That what you are advocating here.

The FBI investigated, found no evidence of any crimes or danger at the time and closed the case. They did delay the process of him become citizen (which by the way seem to help isolate and be of the points of hatred that sparked this disaster), but that what the law required them to do. The system worked liked it was supposed - to ensure an innocent man was not accused or faced a crime he didn't commit.

Obviously the FBI missed something or should have checked back on him. It was only two years ago and it takes some time to build bombs. They should have watched him more closely obviously. Going to have to be looked into how hard the FBI looked at him and what if anything they missed. Very bad incident for the FBI. To be tipped off on the guy and you still let him bomb up the Boston Marathon.

elsid13
04-22-2013, 03:31 PM
Obviously the FBI missed something or should have checked back on him. It was only two years ago and it takes some time to build bombs. They should have watched him more closely obviously. Going to have to be looked into how hard the FBI looked at him and what if anything they missed. Very bad incident for the FBI. To be tipped off on the guy and you still let him bomb up the Boston Marathon.

Why should have "watched" him more carefully? If they didn't have any evidence that lead them to believe that he was threat at the time, they would be breaking his civil rights. An accusation by foreign government without any evidence is not consider enough to put a legal resident under surveillance.

We don't put folks under arrest because they might do something.

baja
04-22-2013, 03:44 PM
I have read enough to know,they are no more credible than your typical tabloid mag.

I don't believe you have ever gone to the Dredge Report site.

All they do is link stories from global sources. They write nothing of their own. They are a news clearing house. You are as likely to find a report from MSNBC or CNN as you are World News Report or INFO Wars

W*GS
04-22-2013, 03:48 PM

cut thinks we should.

He's one of those folks who will blindly allow a police state, under the guise of "law and order".

No wonder he's a right-winger.

DenverBrit
04-22-2013, 03:56 PM

Info wars is great for starting dip **** conspiracy theories.

FYP.

DenverBrit
04-22-2013, 03:59 PM

Jones raises the 'crazy' bar. :rofl:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZwURLwd8pEA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

El Minion
04-22-2013, 04:15 PM

Info wars is great for crushing dip **** conspiracy theories.

:rofl:

"Our hearts go out to those that are hurt or killed, But this thing stinks to high heaven #falseflag." (https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/323881158628761601)

LOL

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4iPoJQKPRFk?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4iPoJQKPRFk?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Hilarious!

During a press conference (http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/false-flag-alex-jones-boston-marathon-bombing-family-231742713.html) on Monday afternoon, Dan Bidondi, a radio host for Jones' InfoWars.com, asked Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick if the explosions were staged.

"Is this another false flag staged attack to take our civil liberties and promote homeland security while sticking their hands down our pants on the streets?" Bidondi asked.

"No," Patrick responded. "Next question."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/2013/01/alex_jones_radio_host_a_l.jpg

Requiem
04-22-2013, 04:18 PM
You haven't had cable since you failed to make it on your own in Colorado and returned home with your tail tucked between your legs. Remember you told your life story on the Mane, so we all know you're a loser.

No, I chose not to have cable because it is a waste of money and I can watch all programming I want on the internet for free or use Netflix for $8 a month. I didn't fail in Colorado. I was done with my job, turned down an offer in Denver to come back home and subsequently bury three of my grandparents in a span of six months. I honored my grandparents dying wishes for me to come back and take care of family business. I was 25, free to do as I wished and felt obligated to close up the loose ends because of all they had done for me growing up. Not many people my age would do that, nor give a sh*t. Family to me is sacred and always will be. You already knew the reasons why, so don't try and get a low jab in. It ain't working.

I'm doing more than fine. I'm in the best shape I have been since I was 18, feel great, am happy and am glad to be moving on from all the sad crap that has happened to me and my family over the past year. These are the kind of situations that tear families apart, but I'm glad that I have done my best to keep the peace amongst them and make sure everything worked out fairly for everyone.

The sign of a true loser is a bastard like yourself who feels the need to divulge personal information vested to you in confidence (when you come asking me) to other people because you have a stick up your ass. I have no problem wearing my heart on my sleeve and being open with things. I have met people from this forum, enjoy friendships I have made and am thankful for what some have helped me with. Just like when we all got together to support Watermock when he had his tragic accident. The OM is a quality community.

I have a problem with people like you who think your sh*t doesn't stink and act like a fourteen year old when they are 30+ years beyond that. I have no respect for people like you. Not that it matters. I just find solace in knowing I won't be as morose and pathetic as you are when I'm nearing retirement. A lot of you "adults" are just mind-boggling. You'd think by the time you hit 40-50 you would be doing other things than engaging in pissing matches with people have your age that you don't even know.

I can't imagine my father or mother doing any of this stuff, but then again they are respectable people with good values and great heads on their shoulders. Unfortunately, you didn't hit the mark. Welcome to ignore. :)

Rigs11
04-22-2013, 04:30 PM
No, I chose not to have cable because it is a waste of money and I can watch all programming I want on the internet for free or use Netflix for $8 a month. I didn't fail in Colorado. I was done with my job, turned down an offer in Denver to come back home and subsequently bury three of my grandparents in a span of six months. I honored my grandparents dying wishes for me to come back and take care of family business. I was 25, free to do as I wished and felt obligated to close up the loose ends because of all they had done for me growing up. Not many people my age would do that, nor give a sh*t. Family to me is sacred and always will be. You already knew the reasons why, so don't try and get a low jab in. It ain't working.

I'm doing more than fine. I'm in the best shape I have been since I was 18, feel great, am happy and am glad to be moving on from all the sad crap that has happened to me and my family over the past year. These are the kind of situations that tear families apart, but I'm glad that I have done my best to keep the peace amongst them and make sure everything worked out fairly for everyone.

The sign of a true loser is a bastard like yourself who feels the need to divulge personal information vested to you in confidence (when you come asking me) to other people because you have a stick up your ass. I have no problem wearing my heart on my sleeve and being open with things. I have met people from this forum, enjoy friendships I have made and am thankful for what some have helped me with. Just like when we all got together to support Watermock when he had his tragic accident. The OM is a quality community.

I have a problem with people like you who think your sh*t doesn't stink and act like a fourteen year old when they are 30+ years beyond that. I have no respect for people like you. Not that it matters. I just find solace in knowing I won't be as morose and pathetic as you are when I'm nearing retirement. A lot of you "adults" are just mind-boggling. You'd think by the time you hit 40-50 you would be doing other things than engaging in pissing matches with people have your age that you don't even know.

I can't imagine my father or mother doing any of this stuff, but then again they are respectable people with good values and great heads on their shoulders. Unfortunately, you didn't hit the mark. Welcome to ignore. :)

i thought Pony was like 70 years old.

cutthemdown
04-22-2013, 06:33 PM
Why should have "watched" him more carefully? If they didn't have any evidence that lead them to believe that he was threat at the time, they would be breaking his civil rights. An accusation by foreign government without any evidence is not consider enough to put a legal resident under surveillance.

Its not ever illegal for the police to watch you. As long as they dont do an illegal search. Obvioulsy since he was a terrorist the FBI missed something or at least may have missed something. Or they didn't look into it long enough or whatever. The fact is they were tipped off, they looked at him, they stopped looking at him, he blew the marathon. That is the 2 1/2 yr timeline which isn't that long in FBI yrs.

cutthemdown
04-22-2013, 06:34 PM
He wasn't even a citizen of the USA at this point anyways. Also if people not yet citizen cant be looked at more closely then that then maybe the immigration bill is a bad idea. Maybe we should just close up shop for awhile.

Rigs11
04-22-2013, 07:43 PM
Looks like the terrorists won against people like cut.they used violence to intimidate and guide his reasoning.

houghtam
04-22-2013, 07:45 PM
Looks like the terrorists won against people like cut.they used violence to intimidate and guide his reasoning.

Your first mistake was thinking his reasoning was guided.

Your second was calling it reason.

elsid13
04-22-2013, 08:03 PM
Its not ever illegal for the police to watch you. As long as they dont do an illegal search. Obvioulsy since he was a terrorist the FBI missed something or at least may have missed something. Or they didn't look into it long enough or whatever. The fact is they were tipped off, they looked at him, they stopped looking at him, he blew the marathon. That is the 2 1/2 yr timeline which isn't that long in FBI yrs.

It is kinda of illegal for the police to stalk you, if there is no evidence. Though if the police were KGB you be right.

cutthemdown
04-22-2013, 08:10 PM
No evidence, nothing to see here, everything under control. Don't worry about our diplomats Libya was just a bad day. Don't worry about the Boston bombing trust us there was no evidence he was a terrorist. Nothing to see here, those pesky Russians always lie to us about whose a terrorist.

And no terrorists haven't beaten me. I just don't see the reasoning of letting a woman beater stay in the country when he's not a citizen. So i say we make the immigration law but make it tough to get through. No reason to let people become Americans if they aren't great people. We have enough problems with our own home grown trash.

If there was no evidence fine. But we will have to have someone other then the FBI or white house make that determination. Anything else is unnaceptable. I smell some sort of congressional inquiry on this for sure. In the meantime Obamas 2nd term is smelling like a turd. Economy stale, unemlployment flat, growth less then expected, repubs leading the way on immigration and his gun legislation sinking like the Titanic. Throw this in with the Benghazi mess and now it looks like his security plan not that great either.

DenverBrit
04-22-2013, 08:14 PM
:rofl::rofl:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25134085.jpg

cutthemdown
04-22-2013, 08:57 PM
cue the cartoons and funny pictures.

cutthemdown
04-22-2013, 09:09 PM
Funny watching the left get burnt out the President takes flack for his decisions. You all blamed bush for a housing crisis whose roots went back to Clinton.

DenverBrit
04-22-2013, 11:35 PM
Funny watching the left get burnt out the President takes flack for his decisions. You all blamed bush for a housing crisis whose roots went back to Clinton.

Nah, what's funny is that you think Obama had a hand in not investigating the Boston bomber.

Seriously, it's not just the left who find that type of thinking funny, it amuses everyone outside the 'bubble.' :wiggle:

cutthemdown
04-23-2013, 12:11 AM
I don't blame Obama for the attack I blame him for how he isn't pressing the FBI what the **** went wrong. Instead he praised it all as great police work. Yeah after they killed a bunch the police and FBI did a good job. We all know though that the FBI knew who it was when they looked at video. They didn't need anything other then that. Some agent probably saw the guy and said oh **** that is the one Russia told us about. Obviously the President not briefed on every little thing.

Oh but Bush still on the hook because New Orleans flooded after a hurricane right?

houghtam
04-23-2013, 03:05 AM
I don't blame Obama for the attack I blame him for how he isn't pressing the FBI what the **** went wrong. Instead he praised it all as great police work. Yeah after they killed a bunch the police and FBI did a good job. We all know though that the FBI knew who it was when they looked at video. They didn't need anything other then that. Some agent probably saw the guy and said oh **** that is the one Russia told us about, you know, the one we investigated, didn't find anything about, and then we asked for more specifics and they couldn't provide them, so we dropped the case because we dont have infinite resources you ignorant piece of ****Obviously the President not briefed on every little thing.

Oh but Bush still on the hook because New Orleans flooded after a hurricane right?

Fixed your uninformed, partisan, myopic, right wing echo chamber dumbass view of the world post.

TonyR
04-23-2013, 07:24 AM
You all blamed bush for a housing crisis...

Who's "you all"?

Pony Boy
04-23-2013, 09:19 AM

Wow Kip you certainly squirted some tears on that post and that’s twice you’ve threatened to put me on ignore ……..please do it.

You posting on the WRP, giving your opinion on the economy and political issues that affect the working class citizens is like a homeless person on the street giving money management advice. Get back with me when you have a family, mortgage and a job.

houghtam
04-23-2013, 09:25 AM
Wow Kip you certainly squirted some tears on that post and that’s twice you’ve threatened to put me on ignore ……..please do it.

You posting on the WRP, giving your opinion on the economy and political issues that affect the working class citizens is like a homeless person on the street giving money management advice. Get back with me when you have a family, mortgage and a job.

And you giving an opinion on social issues while making comments like "what about the rights of the racist?" and "black people are cultural deviants" is like Rosie O'Donnell writing a book titled "6 Steps to Pleasing Your Man", yet you still keep talking.

What's your point?

Pony Boy
04-23-2013, 10:05 AM
And you giving an opinion on social issues while making comments like "what about the rights of the racist?" and "black people are cultural deviants" is like Rosie O'Donnell writing a book titled "6 Steps to Pleasing Your Man", yet you still keep talking.

What's your point?

My point was Req is a worthless basement dwelling prick that actually thinks he has freinds and family on a web site and for the record Rosie O'Donnell is on your team. you two are on the same page ......

Rohirrim
04-23-2013, 10:39 AM
I have a deep, philosophical question: Do you have to be an asshole to join the Right Wing, or does joining the Right Wing turn you into an asshole?

I guess it's a chicken and the egg kind of thing.

BroncoBeavis
04-23-2013, 11:12 AM
I have a deep, philosophical question: Do you have to be an a-hole to join the Right Wing, or does joining the Right Wing turn you into an a-hole?

I guess it's a chicken and the egg kind of thing.

The a-holism comes from excessive debate with a bunch of paint huffers. :)

houghtam
04-23-2013, 11:19 AM
The a-holism comes from excessive debate with a bunch of paint huffers. :)

Is that what you call it?

We call it the right wing echo chamber.

BroncoBeavis
04-23-2013, 11:24 AM
Is that what you call it?

We call it the right wing echo chamber.

A debate in an echo chamber?

Someone needs to brush up on their political terminology.

baja
04-23-2013, 11:31 AM
Why are so many of you still stuck in the 'left' vs 'right' shell game and continue to ignore your government is not your government and hasn't been since JFK was killed

W*GS
04-23-2013, 11:41 AM
Why are so many of you still stuck in the 'left' vs 'right' shell game and continue to ignore your government is not your government and hasn't been since JFK was killed

And long before that - in fact, "reality" has been manipulated since the time of the beginning...

All hail the reptilians!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2YAkcp1Ztso/T5trJm23ieI/AAAAAAAAAxs/zO_wKIS8rlM/s1600/KirkAndLadyGorn.jpg

baja
04-23-2013, 11:47 AM
Family picture?

houghtam
04-23-2013, 11:56 AM
A debate in an echo chamber?

Someone needs to brush up on their political terminology.

Apparently you missed the CPAC come-to-Jesus meeting they just held. I have to say, like you I was a little reluctant to believe an echo chamber could actually argue with itself, but apparently when you put enough empty heads together, you can come up with things like:

"Trump the Race Card: Are You Sick and Tired of Being Called a Racist and You Know You’re Not One?”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03/16/cpac-panel-on-transcending-racist-label-breaks-down-into-verbal-chaos.html

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq-Fn0zMYf0

It was really a marvel, but they were able to pull it off despite all odds.

houghtam
04-23-2013, 12:45 PM
Apparently you missed the CPAC come-to-Jesus meeting they just held. I have to say, like you I was a little reluctant to believe an echo chamber could actually argue with itself, but apparently when you put enough empty heads together, you can come up with things like:

"Trump the Race Card: Are You Sick and Tired of Being Called a Racist and You Know You’re Not One?”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03/16/cpac-panel-on-transcending-racist-label-breaks-down-into-verbal-chaos.html

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq-Fn0zMYf0

It was really a marvel, but they were able to pull it off despite all odds.

And while we're talking about soul searching, are any of you few moderate conservatives willing to put your sack on the line and publicly repudiate the racist stuff that people like this idiot in the video, nyuk, txtebow, Pony Boy and errand say?

No, I really didn't think so.

BroncoBeavis
04-23-2013, 01:20 PM
And while we're talking about soul searching, are any of you few moderate conservatives willing to put your sack on the line and publicly repudiate the racist stuff that people like this idiot in the video, nyuk, txtebow, Pony Boy and errand say?

No, I really didn't think so.

Do you apologize every time a Democrat says something racist? I can provide examples if you need.

houghtam
04-23-2013, 01:50 PM
Do you apologize every time a Democrat says something racist? I can provide examples if you need.

If you can provide examples of liberals on this site making racist statements that I could not possibly have missed where I did not respond to them publicly, I'd be interested to see them.

I can provide entire threads full of eugenics circle jerk BS where some of those claiming to be moderate piled on, using enough coded language to provide them with a feeble comeback when they were accused of being racists as well.

The point remains that the conservative movement is hindered by people like nyuk, pony boy, errand and txtebow, not helped by them. This is what liberals mean when they say that Republicans won't win another national election. Not because everyone is on welfare so they vote their pocketbooks, but that they see the republican brand tarnished by these loud idiots, and hear crickets from the people who are telling them "but we love you colored folks, too."

cutthemdown
04-23-2013, 01:59 PM
Ah the race card. It's always up some liberals sleeve.

baja
04-23-2013, 02:03 PM
Thread about Russia informing the FBI 5 years ago that the accused bomber of the Boston marathon could be a potential terrorist on their hands and what does this site respond with? Left / Right insults. You all are such astute Americans.

Is it any wonder this country is in such trouble?

houghtam
04-23-2013, 02:11 PM
Hair on fire Thread about Russia informing the FBI 5 years ago that the accused bomber of the Boston marathon could be a potential terrorist on their hands by a guy not grounded in reality and with a history of colossal logic fail and what does this site respond with? Left / Right insults. You all are such astute Americans.

Is it any wonder this country is in such trouble?

FYP

BroncoBeavis
If you can provide examples of liberals on this site making racist statements that I could not possibly have missed where I did not respond to them publicly, I'd be interested to see them.

I can provide entire threads full of eugenics circle jerk BS where some of those claiming to be moderate piled on, using enough coded language to provide them with a feeble comeback when they were accused of being racists as well.

The point remains that the conservative movement is hindered by people like nyuk, pony boy, errand and txtebow, not helped by them. This is what liberals mean when they say that Republicans won't win another national election. Not because everyone is on welfare so they vote their pocketbooks, but that they see the republican brand tarnished by these loud idiots, and hear crickets from the people who are telling them "but we love you colored folks, too."

Translation: "What my VP and future presidential candidate says doesn't matter. What really matters is what some blowhard on the Internets posted that one time"

Pony Boy

We just wanted to stop by your reservation and get some quality booze and meth. I am sure you can help us out there Flows With Beetus.

Now when I called his ass out on this racist post he comes back with this jewel of a post.

Pointing out the high prevalence of diabetes and drug abuse amongst Native Americans isn't racist. It is just factual. The tribal name the Lakota Sioux gave me was Meths With Wolves.

So is this a racist post or is he just pissed off because he got his ass kicked on a daily basis by the boys off the Rez back in South Dakota?

houghtam
04-23-2013, 02:15 PM
Translation: "Why my VP and future presidential candidate says doesn't matter. What really matters is what some blowhard on the Internets posted that one time"

Translation: I'm a coward and afraid a militant guy like errand will tell me where to stick my touchy feely non-whites should be treated the same as whites BS where the sun don't shine in public and in front of everyone.

BroncoBeavis
04-23-2013, 02:18 PM
Translation: I'm a coward and afraid a militant guy like errand will tell me where to stick my touchy feely non-whites should be treated the same as whites BS where the sun don't shine in public and in front of everyone.

Not sure what you're talking about, but I'll let you know when I read something stupid in any case.

And Errands' just about the worst example on the OM you could use of someone I'd be afraid to tell what I think. LOL

houghtam
04-23-2013, 02:19 PM
Now when I called his ass out on this racist post he comes back with this jewel of a post.

So is this a racist post or is he just pissed off because he got his ass kicked on a daily basis by the boys off the Rez back in South Dakota?

Yeah, that's a pretty racist post. There are much more effective ways to pointing out the health problems on reservations, and probably ones that would raise overall awareness of the causes of the problems.

I definitely wouldn't suggest it's because Native Americans are genetically inferior, nor would I egg someone on who is making these claims.

No, I'm not a saint, I'm just a decent human being, not a piece of trash.

houghtam
04-23-2013, 02:32 PM
Not sure what you're talking about, but I'll let you know when I read something stupid in any case.

And Errands' just about the worst example on the OM you could use of someone I'd be afraid to tell what I think. LOL

I noticed you made a quick and quiet exit from the Wealth Inequality Grows thread once the eugenics stuff started getting thrown around.

Yeah, you're so valiant.

cutthemdown
04-23-2013, 02:32 PM
Now the justice dept saying we did get a warning ping on the system when the terrorist flew to Russia. This afer Russia told them in 2011 this man was dangerous and radicalized. But did they even look into him once upon his return? Nope.

This is a big security failure and the FBI is trying to sweep it under the rug. They already lied once and said we had no knowledge of the Russia trip. Now they say oh we did get a ping in the system but he wasn't on the no fly list? great job FBI those dead Americans are on you. We give up freedoms through patriot act for this?

cutthemdown
04-23-2013, 02:40 PM
I guess when it comes to racism not all races get the same treatment. Obviously racism towards blacks is really frowned on. But maybe racism against indians hasn't caught up yet? In any event you can have prejudical feelings and not be a racist. You just have to make sure in real life you try your best to treat everyone the same. Its almost impossible though to feel the same way about pulling over on the freeway to help a white guy, or pulling over to help a group of young black men with baggy pants and wife beaters on. I think we are more prejudical to how people dress, talk, and carry themselves then we are about race.

I can't think of one time I have been nervous about black guys in suits in a large group. But put those same black men in baggy pants, wife beaters etc and I have to admit i will avoid them. Sort of the same with white people though no way i want to get around skinheads. I will just try and avoid them because they are violent and scary.

We have a long ways to go on race relations. In many ways blacks and whites still segregated everywhere but school, workplace, military. When it comes to camping, hanging out, going to sporting events you don't see alot of groups with 5 white people and 5 black people. i have some black friends that i play music with buts that it.

But then on the latino side I have some really close friends and we hang out. I don't know if its me or just sort of how it is in southern Ca.

cutthemdown
04-23-2013, 02:42 PM
Obvioulsy considering the redskins in DC still using that racist name. Trust me no term that disparages blacks or latinos would still be used on a sports team.

baja
04-23-2013, 03:31 PM

You are like that guy that walks into a neighborhood bar where he sees a conversation is going on, joins the talks only to find one by one all the fine participants leave until you find yourself standing alone amongst the empty beer bottles and your hot air.

baja
04-23-2013, 03:41 PM
Now the justice dept saying we did get a warning ping on the system when the terrorist flew to Russia. This afer Russia told them in 2011 this man was dangerous and radicalized. But did they even look into him once upon his return? Nope.

This is a big security failure and the FBI is trying to sweep it under the rug. They already lied once and said we had no knowledge of the Russia trip. Now they say oh we did get a ping in the system but he wasn't on the no fly list? great job FBI those dead Americans are on you. We give up freedoms through patriot act for this?

That is because he is their patsy and they had plans for him.

BroncoBeavis
04-23-2013, 04:24 PM
I noticed you made a quick and quiet exit from the Wealth Inequality Grows thread once the eugenics stuff started getting thrown around.

Yeah, you're so valiant.

I tried to make a middle-road argument on they real whys of racial income disparity. I saw it mostly get ignored in the midst of another "Blacks make less because the White Man Hates 'em" vs "Blacks need to get off dey asses an' get to work!" semi-circular crossfire jerk-offathon.

I stay out of most racial threads entirely for the same predictable reason.

Bronco Yoda
04-23-2013, 06:45 PM
hmmmm... no red flags here eh?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/fiend_eyed_in_murders_5yYWPzj9APgcZnc5RvKERL
Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev eyed in 2011 murders

24champ
04-23-2013, 07:20 PM

Funny watching you meander out into the wilderness on this thread. :giggle:

Good lord.

houghtam
04-23-2013, 07:25 PM
Funny watching you meander out into the wilderness on this thread. :giggle:

Good lord.

He's the kid in left field playing with the dandelions when the rest of the team is having orange slices.

cutthemdown
04-23-2013, 07:32 PM
He's the kid in left field playing with the dandelions when the rest of the team is having orange slices.

No i was the kid travelling around in HS jazz bands, all city bands. Went to DC, Boston, NY, Vancouver, Hawaii, New Olreans, San Diego, San Fran all in 6 yrs. I was always a leader and among the best players. Whatever though everyone is good at something and trying to make people out to be dullards because you disagree with them is not good debating. Typical liberal ploy though. Let me guess when you were a kid you were captain of the football team?

cutthemdown
04-25-2013, 12:24 AM
now it turns out the CIA was contacted also and put this terrorist on the tide list. Which means he is thought to be tied to terrorist activity. No doubt when he flew to Russia and the system pinged, like Napalitano said it did, he should have been checked back on. This is a lapse of security no doubt about it. The media won't cover it they are too busy patting the FBI on the back.

peacepipe
04-25-2013, 03:47 AM
now it turns out the CIA was contacted also and put this terrorist on the tide list. Which means he is thought to be tied to terrorist activity. No doubt when he flew to Russia and the system pinged, like Napalitano said it did, he should have been checked back on. This is a lapse of security no doubt about it. The media won't cover it they are too busy patting the FBI on the back.

They are covering it you moron. And no one is giving them a pass. So far until proven otherwise,they had no evidence to say he was a terrorist at the time.

cutthemdown
04-25-2013, 03:57 AM
They are covering it you moron. And no one is giving them a pass. So far until proven otherwise,they had no evidence to say he was a terrorist at the time.

why did they put him on the tide list then?, and why did he get pinged when he flew? This is a lot worst then you think. He was on a list of suspected terrorists/known terrorists. He flew to Russia and the system pinged the trip. He came back and they did nothing to monitor his return. Then he built a bomb and blew up the Boston Marathon.

If the system we have put in place fails even when the terrorist makes the tide list then that is a huge problem imo. What the **** is the FBI/CIA doing if not following immigrants who are on the known terrorist list after they travel Russia and possible Chechneya?

BroncoBeavis
04-25-2013, 06:36 AM
Biden's furiously surfing YouTube trying to find something to blame.

Unfortunately this is gonna be much tougher to shove down the Benghazhole.

TonyR
04-25-2013, 09:33 AM
The media won't cover it...

Then how did you find out about it?

TonyR
04-25-2013, 09:35 AM
Biden's furiously surfing YouTube trying to find something to blame.

What does Biden have to do with this? Why are you so motivated to find a way to blame people who have little, or anything, to do with this?

BroncoBeavis
04-25-2013, 09:47 AM
What does Biden have to do with this? Why are you so motivated to find a way to blame people who have little, or anything, to do with this?

It's just fun to imagine what important Administration duties the President of Vice® gets assigned in between stints as the "Blast the Door, then Squeeze a Couple Warning Shots in the Air" White House Gun Safety Czar.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51kMACL7UeL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-67,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Book is out now. LOL

cutthemdown
04-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Still this story not hat big yet. if the left wing media would stop patting the FBI on the back people would be a lot more upset over the fact Americans got blown up and they could have stopped it easily. All they had to do was check up on a known terrorist.

Rohirrim
04-25-2013, 01:20 PM
http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/source-myfoxatlanta.jpg

cutthemdown
04-25-2013, 01:24 PM
All that proves is Bush jr is a decent artist. What is Obama good at? maybe golf? but they never release his scores so who knows. Even Tiger was sworn to secrecy by the king. 30 yrs from now Bush JR immense work wiping out aids in Africa, getting rid of Saddam and starting democracy in the mid east, will be bigger then Obamas failed healthcare that didn't last. Also his stimulus will go down as a waste of govt money. The other day another electric car company and its 100+ million dollar loan garauntee is reported to be going belly up. The list of wasted money now staggering.

Rohirrim
04-25-2013, 01:34 PM
I don't know why people on this board keep thinking I'm some kind of Obama supporter. Guess it's a product of binary thinking.

Requiem
04-25-2013, 01:38 PM
I don't know why people on this board keep thinking I'm some kind of Obama supporter. Guess it's a product of binary thinking.

I voted for him (because how could I have voted for Romney) but am extremely critical of a lot of things that have been done. But everyone here seems to think I love him. Derp derp.

TonyR
04-25-2013, 01:47 PM
This perfectly explains people like cutthemdown when it comes to Bush:

If I had to guess, I’d say that Bush’s higher approval mostly comes from people that want to express their disapproval of the current president, and this includes quite a few people who disapproved of Bush while he was in office. One way to do that is to affirm that Bush did a good job. If we look at the results by party identification and ideology, that tells us part of the story. 84% of Republicans and 45% of independents say they approve of how Bush “handled his job as president.” Both figures are much higher than they were in 2008. This reflects the perverse rally effect that causes some people to embrace their disastrous leaders simply because people on the other “side” keep attacking him.http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/the-so-called-bush-comeback/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-so-called-bush-comeback

Rohirrim
04-25-2013, 02:53 PM
"Disastrous" is an apt choice of words.

W*GS
04-25-2013, 03:46 PM
Mom and Dad say the boys are innocent, and it's a conspiracy against them.

Right, gaffe? baja?

Requiem
04-25-2013, 04:11 PM
My point was Req is a worthless basement dwelling prick that actually thinks he has freinds and family on a web site.

Plenty of good friends. Basement dweller? No.

As I said, you are a grown adult who acts like a child online. It is sad and pathetic.

cutthemdown
04-25-2013, 05:53 PM
No it's that as we get further from Bush JR you realize he was a pretty good president compared to the crap we have now.

cutthemdown
04-25-2013, 05:54 PM
Then how did you find out about it?

from fox news but you say they aren't media.

TonyR
04-26-2013, 09:02 AM
The terror watch list, as it’s known, isn’t really a watch list. For one thing, it isn’t regularly watched. For another, it’s not one list. It’s more of a set of hierarchical, integrated databases which are checked under various circumstances, most notably when individuals want to travel. According to Reuters, after he was interviewed by the FBI in 2011, Tsarnaev was added to the Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment, or TIDE, which is compiled by the National Counterterrorism Center. It’s a list that comprises over half a million names. “Because of its huge size,” Reuters reports, “U.S. investigators do not routinely monitor everyone registered there, said U.S. officials familiar with the database.”

In other words, there’s a sort of pyramid of terror investigation. At the bottom of the pyramid are hundreds of thousands of people who’ve come to the government’s attention for some reason. As the FBI and other agencies look into behavior and patterns, people can move up the pyramid — fewer people evincing more suspicious behavior — winnowing to a point once held by Osama bin Laden. Or, after a determined time, people can drop out of the pyramid entirely if they don’t behave in a way that raises suspicion. That’s the track Tsarnaev was on. http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/why-fbi-didnt-catch-tamerlan-tsarnaev/64521/

W*GS
04-26-2013, 09:20 AM
No it's that as we get further from Bush JR you realize he was a pretty good president compared to the crap we have now.

Only in the minds of the most deluded, irrational, and low-info conservatives with amnesia.

Rigs11
04-26-2013, 09:27 AM
9/11

BroncoBeavis
04-26-2013, 10:20 AM
Only in the minds of the most deluded, irrational, and low-info conservatives with amnesia.

Bad Timing, Wagsy.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57580906/poll-george-w-bushs-approval-rating-matches-obamas/

More than four years after he left office, former President George W. Bush's approval rating now equal President Obama's, according to a new Washington Post/ ABC poll.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i28UEoLXVFQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sad thing is you went from licking one's boots to licking the next's as well. WTF? LOL

TonyR
04-26-2013, 10:32 AM
^ Well, Beavis, now lets add some perspective and context:

Back in 2010, Gallup asked Americans what their retrospective approval rating was for Presidents John F Kennedy through George W Bush. In every instance except for one, the retrospective approval was higher than the final approval was when they left office. Most Republicans, for instance, love to make fun of Jimmy Carter. Carter was the only president of the 20th century to lose re-election after replacing a president of a different party. He left office with a 34% job approval rating. His retrospective job approval rating in the 2010 Gallup poll jumped by 18pt.

Second, Bush’s retrospective approval is the second worst among presidents in the last 50 years ago. To save you doing the math, Carter’s 52% approval rating is higher than Bush’s 47%. Only the Watergate-tainted Richard Nixon recorded a lower retrospective approval than Bush. http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/25/presidential-library-george-bush-popular

W*GS
04-26-2013, 10:37 AM
Sad thing is you went from licking one's boots to licking the next's as well. WTF? LOL

I never sucked off Bush, and haven't sucked off Obama either.

You're one of those conservatives with amnesia.

BroncoBeavis
04-26-2013, 11:08 AM
^ Well, Beavis, now lets add some perspective and context:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/25/presidential-library-george-bush-popular

Translation: Memories get kinder with age.

BroncoBeavis
04-26-2013, 11:12 AM
You're one of those conservatives with amnesia.

As far as being scary, the people who voted for Bush TWICE are the real scary people.

I feel the same way about the folks who voted for Clinton TWICE. LOL