PDA

View Full Version : Attack of Garbage Liberal Immigration Law: Violent Chechen Filth

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 08:07 AM
So we need to ban guns to "save just one life," but we can't intelligently restrict immigration from violent Islamist ****holes to do the same?

Russia's Chechnya, Caucasus: A breeding ground for terror (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/04/19/russia-chechnya-terror-caucasus/2095995/)

From Boston to Chechnya to Moscow: the chain of terror that unites US and Russia (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/from-boston-to-chechnya-to-moscow-the-chain-of-terror-that-unites-us-and-russia-8580538.html)

The United States may have become a target for Chechen terrorists in the wake of the harrowing Beslan school hostage crisis nearly 10 years ago, an expert explained today.

Russia School Siege Ends in Carnage
Hundreds Die As Troops Battle Hostage Takers (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A58381-2004Sep3.html)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/csr9TPGPoxs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Behind the Moscow Theater Siege (http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,383909,00.html)

The Moscow theatre hostage drama is a dramatic reminder that Chechen separatists are capable of desperate cruelty when they're up against a wall. Some 700 hostages remain captive in a large theater complex Friday, cowering for a third day under the guns of 30 or 40 Chechens — half of them reportedly women in headscarves; all of them reportedly wearing the explosive belts of the suicide bomber — who have threatening to blow the building unless Russian forces withdraw from Chechnya.

Russia Terrorism Timeline: Airport Bombing, Theater Standoff, Beslan Siege (http://blogs.wsj.com/dispatch/2011/01/24/russia-terrorism-timeline-airport-bombing-theater-standoff-beslan-siege/)

March – An explosion at the market in Vladikavkaz kills 64 people.
September – A truck bomb explodes near apartment blocks in Buinaksk, Dagestan, killing 61 people. Explosions in an apartment block in Moscow kill 94 people. Another set of Moscow apartment blocks are targeted as explosions kill 121, leaving 9 wounded.

May – Explosions near the local branch of the FSB in the village of Znamenskoye, Chechnya kill 52 people and leave 199 wounded.
August – An explosion in the military hospital in Mozdok (Northern Ossettia) kills 50 and wounds 82.
December – A suicide bomber on a train travelling from Kislovodsk to Mineralniye Vody kills 47 people and wounds 180.

February – Explosions on a metro train in Moscow. 40 people killed and 134 wounded.
June – Chechen militants attack the government buildings in Ingushetia. 98 people were killed, among them the acting interior minister of Ingushetia, Abukar Kostoyev.
August – Two airliners crash within minutes of each other after taking off from the same airport, killing a total of 90 people. Officials say explosive traces were found in the wreckage. President Vladimir Putin calls the crashes terrorist acts.
September – Terrorists capture a school in Beslan, Northern Ossettia. According to official estimates, 330 people were killed.

November – The “Nevsky express” explosion. A bomb explodes on an express train between Moscow and St. Petersburg leaving 27 people dead and more than 100 wounded.

March — Two blasts blamed on female suicide bombers ripped through packed Moscow trains during morning rush hour, killing at least 39 people, wounding dozens more and filling two stations with dense smoke as panicked commuters scrambled to escape.

A deadly explosion on Jan. 24 at Domodedovo Airport, the busiest of Moscow’s three commercial airports, has killed at least 31.

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 09:03 AM
Did Boston Bombing Suspect Post Al Qaeda Prophecy on YouTube? (http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/04/boston-bombing-suspect-posted-video-al-qaeda-prophecy-youtube#13663835809091&action=collapse_widget&id=9062510)

TonyR
04-19-2013, 09:11 AM
"Garbage liberal immigration law"? Seeing how this is the first such incident since 9/11 I'd suggest that the policies have worked rather well. But that's just the perspective of someone who's rational. Hysterical, lunatic rantings are to be expected from you, drama llama.

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 09:17 AM
Typically, libs want to go after other Americans to ban things to "save just one life" but they're not willing to have more sensible immigration policy to save far more than just one.

Chechnya has been a longtime Islamist hotbed of extreme violent terrorism. You seem to think it doesn't matter because their mass slaughter wasn't done HERE before. Intelligent.

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 09:32 AM
"Garbage liberal immigration law"? Seeing how this is the first such incident since 9/11 I'd suggest that the policies have worked rather well. But that's just the perspective of someone who's rational. Hysterical, lunatic rantings are to be expected from you, drama llama.

I think the definition of childishly stupid applies here.

Ignore the history of violence people from a certain area of a certain faith have against people they dislike and let them over here because they didn't blow up OUR movie theater, slaughter over 330 people in OUR school, bomb OUR commercial airplanes, suicide bomb OUR subways or airports, and bomb OUR apartment buildings.

This is coming from an adult??!!!!

errand
04-19-2013, 10:09 AM

And yet given that AR-15 with 30 round magazines are rarely use in killing sprees you still argue we need tougher laws and bans of them.....

I think both sides should realize it's not the instrument being used that's dangerous.....it's the whack job using it that is. Limiting the number of visas to people who come from terrorist breeding grounds would make common sense, no?

errand
04-19-2013, 10:12 AM
I think the definition of childishly stupid applies here.

Ignore the history of violence people from a certain area of a certain faith have against people they dislike and let them over here because they didn't blow up OUR movie theater, slaughter over 330 people in OUR school, bomb OUR commercial airplanes, suicide bomb OUR subways or airports, and bomb OUR apartment buildings.

This is coming from an adult??!!!!

Well he's a liberal who claims to be all about fairness....he truly thinks that because he didn't kill and eat the lion, the lion wouldn't kill and eat him.

W*GS
04-19-2013, 10:39 AM
The problem with terrorism in Chechnya is that both the Chechens and the Russian army are engaging in it there.

gunns
04-19-2013, 11:19 AM
While everyone has been up in arms about illegal immigrants I've been espousing the need to do something about legal immigrants. But I've been doing this since the 80's so I fail to see how this is a "liberal immigration" issue. Clinton and Boxer worked to implement less immigrants and who could immigrate but immigration increased in the 2000's (yes even after 9/11) and was at it's peak during Bush's administration and has been less since 2008. Once again your argument holds little merit.

Requiem
04-19-2013, 11:26 AM
So full of hate.

errand
04-19-2013, 11:30 AM
The problem with terrorism in Chechnya is that both the Chechens and the Russian army are engaging in it there.

That may be true....but it doesn't explain why we allow people from such areas where terror is known to breed to come to our country.

Requiem
04-19-2013, 11:31 AM
That may be true....but it doesn't explain why we allow people from such areas where terror is known to breed to come to our country.

Lol. . .

TonyR
04-19-2013, 11:35 AM
So full of hate.

Yup. He's very excited about the possibility of being able to exploit this tragedy for political/ideological/partisan reasons. This before understanding for sure what really happened and why. But then this guy has clearly demonstrated on this forum that he's a sociopath and a lunatic so we shouldn't be surprised. This is the same guy that spent the day yesterday bashing the feds for botching the operation to find the perps. Now he's moved on to bashing "liberal immigration policies".

Requiem
04-19-2013, 11:46 AM
Yup. He's very excited about the possibility of being able to exploit this tragedy for political/ideological/partisan reasons. This before understanding for sure what really happened and why. But then this guy has clearly demonstrated on this forum that he's a sociopath and a lunatic so we shouldn't be surprised. This is the same guy that spent the day yesterday bashing the feds for botching the operation to find the perps. Now he's moved on to bashing "liberal immigration policies".

Yeah. One of the most sick-minded people I have ever seen online. Can't even begin to put it into words. No life or friends obviously.

errand
04-19-2013, 11:53 AM
While everyone has been up in arms about illegal immigrants I've been espousing the need to do something about legal immigrants. But I've been doing this since the 80's so I fail to see how this is a "liberal immigration" issue. Clinton and Boxer worked to implement less immigrants and who could immigrate but immigration increased in the 2000's (yes even after 9/11) and was at it's peak during Bush's administration and has been less since 2008. Once again your argument holds little merit.

Well one problem is whenever most people suggest we secure our borders, they're automatically labelled as racists or xenophobes by those who are liberals. As for the "peaked during the Bush administration".....congress is the one who makes laws.....and Democrats have been in control of congress for how many years?

It's easier to answer the question by how many years have the Republicans controlled both houses since 1950...the answer...only four...and two of those four the majority in the Senate was 51-49, a razor thin and actually Democrat controlled since at least four Republican senators were liberal in voting.

President Lyndon Johnson (D) signed into law the bill authored by Ted Kennedy (D) that changed our immigration law to the cluster**** it is today as it basically opened up the flood gates. Anyone who speaks out against the current cluster**** is automatically labelled a racist xenophobic asshole.

errand
04-19-2013, 11:58 AM
Lol. . .

I'm sorry you find humor in that...I just think we shouldn't allow people who are from regions of the world where known terrorism thrives to come here and set up residence...just one man's opinion.

But the fact remains is the 9/11 clowns and the alleged Boston Marathon bombers came here from areas where we know terrorists have active camps and support of the majority of the areas citizens.....feel free to dispute that fact.

errand
04-19-2013, 12:01 PM
So full of hate.

Yes, these Muslims evidently are full of hate.....

"We'll never have peace as long as they hate us more than they love their children" - Golda Meir

Requiem
04-19-2013, 12:02 PM
I'm sorry you find humor in that...I just think we shouldn't allow people who are from regions of the world where known terrorism thrives to come here and sent up residence...just one man's opinion.

But the fact remains is the 9/11 clowns and the alleged Boston Marathon bombers came here from areas where we know terrorists have active camps and support of the majority of the areas citizens.....feel free to dispute that fact.

We also allow a certain number of immigrants and refugees from nations that are torn by civil war and poverty into America each year. Their happens to be a lot of "terrorism" and "suspect behavior" in those countries too.

So basically you just don't want Islamic people in America. Gotcha.

Requiem
04-19-2013, 12:03 PM

"We'll never have peace as long as they hate us more than they love their children" - Golda Meir

And xenophobic nationalists such as yourself and nyuk nyuk pose just as much of a threat to your peers and American citizens as the average, run of the mill Islamic person who is in America.

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 12:20 PM

Really? The Russian army are blowing up movie theaters, trains, planes, apartment buildings, subways, and schools full of children?

Thx for the info.

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 12:21 PM
And xenophobic nationalists such as yourself and nyuk nyuk pose just as much of a threat to your peers and American citizens as the average, run of the mill Islamic person who is in America.

Standards = xenophobia. Yes, mister lib. Move along and watch the next episode of Sesame Street that starts in 5 minutes.

So America's founders and government posed a "threat" all the while we had very selective immigration law in this country until the 1960s.

You sound more than a tad paranoid.

errand
04-19-2013, 12:22 PM
We also allow a certain number of immigrants and refugees from nations that are torn by civil war and poverty into America each year. Their happens to be a lot of "terrorism" and "suspect behavior" in those countries too.

So basically you just don't want Islamic people in America. Gotcha.

Well let's see.....9/11 carried out by Islamic terrorists who were here on visas.....Boston Marathon bombings allegedly carried out by Islamic sympathizers/apologists (much like yourself)....over 3,000 Americans killed but it's not a problem letting them in our nation...glad to see you're ok with that kind of collateral damage for the sake of maybe some clown will actually be a good citizen....gotcha

you do realize that if we didn't allow people like this into our nation we probably don't have 9/11 which led to the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.....but feel free to dispute that too.

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 12:23 PM

Chechen Muslim culture has specifically become extremely rotted and violent. I've rooted off and on for years for Putin to nuke the joint. These people behave like animals. Their bloodthirst is only rivaled by Osama bin Laden himself.

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 12:24 PM
Well let's see.....9/11 carried out by Islamic terrorists who were here on visas.....Boston Marathon bombings allegedly carried out by Islamic sympathizers/apologists (much like yourself)....over 3,000 Americans killed but it's not a problem letting them in our nation...glad to see you're ok with that kind of collateral damage for the sake of maybe some clown will actually be a good citizen....gotcha

you do realize that if we didn't allow people like this into our nation we probably don't have 9/11 which led to the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.....but feel free to dispute that too.

But you can't be xenophobic! You have to be nice and smile and roll out the red carpet! That's what we're here for, silly!

RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS

errand
04-19-2013, 12:28 PM

How so? Please explain.......

I've not harmed one person because of their color of skin, their place of origin or their sexuality or whatever reason you liberals want to claim I have a phobia of......however 3,000+ people murdered by Islamic people.

so to summarize -

Nutjob gun owner who is a racist xenophobe according to you has killed and harmed nobody, and Islamic sympathizers/followers/apologists (very much like your self) have killed or harmed over 3000.....and you say I'm the problem...LOL LOL LOL LOL

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 12:33 PM
Nutjob gun owner who is a racist xenophobe according to you has killed and harmed nobody, and Islamic sympathizers/followers/apologists (very much like your self) have killed or harmed over 3000.....and you say I'm the problem...LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yes, and furthermore! The KKK who are 8 guys in a clown car are more a threat to US national security than Islamist extremists who we keep letting in and are repeatedly caught trying to blow **** up.

NOW YOU GET IT! ENLIGHTENMENT!

errand
04-19-2013, 12:34 PM
Really? The Russian army are blowing up movie theaters, trains, planes, apartment buildings, subways, and schools full of children?

Thx for the info.
amazingly, when children are killed by some psycho who acquires a gun or two, the liberals spew out the "what if your child was killed by a gun, you'd think otherwise" but never want to answer the "what if it was your 8 year old son who was ripped apart by a bomb full of nails and ball bearings set off by an Islamic terrorist" question.

what's sad is that I can almost guarantee you that clowns like Requiem and W*GS were silently hoping that it was a white conservative who owned alot of guns and hated the government instead of their brothers in arm Islamic extremist.

errand
04-19-2013, 12:37 PM
You know once the Feds released that these guys were Islamic sympathizers the collective group of TonyR, peacepipe, Requiem, and W*GS all shouted a "Dammit!" in unison......because they so wanted it to be a white conservative who had problems with the government.

They hate it when the perps never fit their template

errand
04-19-2013, 12:41 PM
According to the Feds...this Islamic clown they are looking for came here on a tourist visas...was granted political asylum, and given a green card, and then was granted US citizenship on Sept. 11, 2012......

no need to change our immigration laws eh, Requiem?

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 12:44 PM
amazingly, when children are killed by some psycho who acquires a gun or two, the liberals spew out the "what if your child was killed by a gun, you'd think otherwise" but never want to answer the "what if it was your 8 year old son who was ripped apart by a bomb full of nails and ball bearings set off by an Islamic terrorist" question.

what's sad is that I can almost guarantee you that clowns like Requiem and W*GS were silently hoping that it was a white conservative who owned alot of guns and hated the government instead of their brothers in arm Islamic extremist.

No question. When it comes to harassing Americans about guns over the deeds of 2 guys out of over 300,000,000 people, the same ass hats put on the ideological brakes when it comes to far more Muslims blowing **** up, even when they're blowing the limbs off of other Americans.

This is because of YOU, liberals. Nice extremely graphic pictures of Americans suffering because of your bull**** "we gotta feed the world" and "we can't exclude no matter how dangerous these countries are" attitude.

Nice graphic photos for you liberal immigration advocates. YOU bring this here.

Picture 1 (http://i.imgur.com/CW1x1f7.jpg)

Picture 2 (http://photos1.blogger.com/img/285/3575/640/capt.bag10306230502.iraq_bag103.jpg)

Picture 3 (http://i.imgur.com/NekrRnX.jpg)

Oooh and poor wittle Requiem didn't like looking at the full version of the photo? What are you afraid of??!! LOOK AT THEM REQUIEM, YOU COWARD.

Thank your lucky stars I don't post photos of disemboweled tower jumpers, a-holes.

TonyR
04-19-2013, 12:45 PM
...Boston Marathon bombings allegedly carried out by Islamic sympathizers/apologists (much like yourself)...

So you're seriously equating Req with these nutjobs? Just because he's not condemning a whole religion or country based on a couple of extremists?

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 12:47 PM
So you're seriously equating Req with these nutjobs? Just because he's not condemning a whole religion or country based on a couple of extremists?

So you choose to ignore 1,400 years of Islamic violence? You choose to ignore decades of Chechens bombing airplanes, cars, apartment buildings, trains, subways, movie theaters, and schools?

It's really funny how liberals never take that attitude when it comes to slamming America's white majority.

You people are ****ed up.

TonyR
04-19-2013, 12:49 PM
You know once the Feds released that these guys were Islamic sympathizers the collective group of TonyR, peacepipe, Requiem, and W*GS all shouted a "Dammit!" in unison......because they so wanted it to be a white conservative who had problems with the government.

Oh dear lord. Seriously? I can't speak for the others you named (although I'm sure I do) but such a thought or reaction never even remotely crossed my mind. I'm not busy trying to formulate a way to exploit such a tragedy the way you and your buddy nyuk nyuk are.

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 12:51 PM
Oh dear lord. Seriously? I can't speak for the others you named (although I'm sure I do) but such a thought or reaction never even remotely crossed my mind. I'm not busy trying to formulate a way to exploit such a tragedy the way you and your buddy nyuk nyuk are.

Pointing out facts and history is exploitation.

Typical lib.

TonyR
04-19-2013, 12:53 PM
So you choose to ignore 1,400 years of Islamic violence?

I'm not ignoring anything (lthough I probably should be ignoring you). I'm also not equating a fellow Bronco fan poster with two murderous fanatics.

errand
04-19-2013, 12:56 PM

Why not? He equates me with Timothy McVeigh and Adam Lanza.....he equates all gun owners with those who shoot up schools and movie theaters....he equates me with the KKK and lynch mobs.....and yet you remain silent the whole time he does.....probably because you do likewise as he.

orinjkrush
04-19-2013, 12:58 PM
21st century wars of personal and cultural liberation. Good luck millennials.

W*GS
04-19-2013, 12:58 PM

Your ignorance is bliss to you.

It's been ham-handed Russian tactics that have made the situation so horrible.

W*GS
04-19-2013, 12:59 PM

It took both of your brain cells to come up with that bull****.

errand
04-19-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm not ignoring anything (lthough I probably should be ignoring you). I'm also not equating a fellow Bronco fan poster with two murderous fanatics.

Really? please post the quotes of where you stood up for those Bronco fans where clowns like he and W*GS labelled us as nutjobs because of some psycho shooting up a school?

Amazing how fast you liberals are at limiting my Constitutional right to own guns but won't even want to restrict the admittance of people who come from areas that dance in the streets when Americans are killed worldwide by their brethren.

W*GS
04-19-2013, 01:00 PM
Chechen Muslim culture has specifically become extremely rotted and violent. I've rooted off and on for years for Putin to nuke the joint. These people behave like animals. Their bloodthirst is only rivaled by Osama bin Laden himself.

Scratch a conservative like nyuk, find an authoritarian-worshipping goose-stepper.

Typical.

TonyR
04-19-2013, 01:02 PM
Why not?

I've noticed a disturbing trend in your posts where you're always justifying wrongful actions by saying that others have done likewise. Two wrongs don't make a right. You should strive to be better than the other guy. It's not okay to do/say something just because someone else did. That's a very juvenile way of thinking.

errand
04-19-2013, 01:02 PM
It took both of your brain cells to come up with that bull****.

Still two more than you have clown.......

you know you desperately wanted it to be another Timothy McVeigh incident. No need to hide it....your true colors have already come out.

errand
04-19-2013, 01:04 PM
I've noticed a disturbing trend in your posts where you're always justifying wrongful actions by saying that others have done likewise. Two wrongs don't make a right. You should strive to be better than the other guy. It's not okay to do/say something just because someone else did. That's a very juvenile way of thinking.

....and I notice your like the NFL's refs...always throwing the flag on the guy who retaliates instead of the instigator.

I've not injured or harmed anyone out of spite, and have never killed anyone...but I'm being labelled as being a bigger threat than these clowns who have by the very guy you're in here defending. go figure.....

W*GS
04-19-2013, 01:04 PM
Still two more than you have clown.......

you know you desperately wanted it to be another Timothy McVeigh incident. No need to hide it....your true colors have already come out.

You really are desperate.

You're slinging more **** than gaffe, and that's saying something.

errand
04-19-2013, 01:07 PM

Really? Like you clowns haven't been exploiting Sandy Hook and Aurora......yeah, right!

errand
04-19-2013, 01:09 PM
You really are desperate.

You're slinging more **** than gaffe, and that's saying something.

LOL...yeah, you know it pains you to have to admit that it wasn't the gun-toting Bible clinger you liberal clowns wished it was.

W*GS
04-19-2013, 01:11 PM
LOL...yeah, you know it pains you to have to admit that it wasn't the gun-toting Bible clinger you liberal clowns wished it was.

I never said who I thought was responsible.

errand
04-19-2013, 01:12 PM

and yet amazingly you liberals point to the United States alleged wrongdoings as justification for Islamics hating us......why don't you lecture liberals on how two wrongs don't make a right and how it's very juvenile to justify supporting and understanding wrong-doings by pointing out others wrong-doings.

errand
04-19-2013, 01:13 PM
I never said who I thought was responsible.

you didn't have to....your very transparent there dude.

gunns
04-19-2013, 01:26 PM
Well one problem is whenever most people suggest we secure our borders, they're automatically labelled as racists or xenophobes by those who are liberals. As for the "peaked during the Bush administration".....congress is the one who makes laws.....and Democrats have been in control of congress for how many years?

That's because when one refers to our "borders" they are generally referring to "illegal" immigrants and mostly about one race, Mexicans, despite the fact there are numerous Canadians here illegally. There legal immigrants are not coming "across" our borders in the common definition.

It's easier to answer the question by how many years have the Republicans controlled both houses since 1950...the answer...only four...and two of those four the majority in the Senate was 51-49, a razor thin and actually Democrat controlled since at least four Republican senators were liberal in voting.

Well if you are going to talk recently, the Republicans controlled both from 95-07. And I do believe if someone is saying "liberal immigration law" about a current situation, they are talking about current laws. During the above time period immigrants increased except for 03 and 04. Went back up in 05 and 06 then started to decrease with slight increases up to 09 and went down again in 10. So I fail to see that both parties aren't to blame. I've always said politicians love immigrants, legal and illegal, because they DO pay taxes and can be paid low wages.

President Lyndon Johnson (D) signed into law the bill authored by Ted Kennedy (D) that changed our immigration law to the cluster**** it is today as it basically opened up the flood gates. Anyone who speaks out against the current cluster**** is automatically labelled a racist xenophobic a-hole

The bill was the Hart-Celler Act, thus was from those two men, not Kennedy. I definitely agree it did significant damage to our immigration situation. It was done because the civil rights act had recently been signed and the US felt embarrassed by an immigration law that eliminated Asians and Africans. And while the Democrats were in control, only 3 Republicans voted no in the Senate, 14 Dems voted no and in the House 10 Republicans voted no while 60 Dems voted no. So I'd say both sides helped it through.

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 01:30 PM

Predictably when the butchers are Islamists, the Star Trek maneuver comes up

Shields up Riker, evasive maneuvers!

Liberals need to come into contact with reality and realize that there are more groups worthy of criticizing than whites, conservatives, and Christians, and it's high time they start doing so.

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 01:32 PM
Your ignorance is bliss to you.

It's been ham-handed Russian tactics that have made the situation so horrible.

And it's never the fault of the po wittle Muslims.

Yes, Wog, we know.

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 01:34 PM
and yet amazingly you liberals point to the United States alleged wrongdoings as justification for Islamics hating us......why don't you lecture liberals on how two wrongs don't make a right and how it's very juvenile to justify supporting and understanding wrong-doings by pointing out others wrong-doings.

You mean like how it's okay for Muslims to hate us for accidental deaths in drone strikes but we aren't supposed to question the Islamic terrorism that brought the drone strikes to begin with? If it's okay for them to hate us for accidental deaths, why aren't we allowed to hate them for intentional ones?

What's with the endless double standards?

TonyR
04-19-2013, 01:35 PM
At the time that the Tsarnaevs applied for asylum, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar were very young. There was almost certainly nothing in their background that would have raised any red flags; apparently, there was nothing in the father’s either. Here, [ David Leopold of Leopold and Associates, an immigration attorney who's been practicing law in Cleveland since the early 1990s,] made a key point: “You can’t predict future behavior.” For any democratic country that wants to participate in international society, Leopold pointed out, you have to assume some level of risk. Despite that, “the systems they have in place,” meaning those security screenings, are “doing the job.” http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/how-boston-bombing-suspects-became-us-citizens/64397/

Perspective, boys. Perspective. Try it some time.

peacepipe
04-19-2013, 01:39 PM
Predictably when the butchers are Islamists, the Star Trek maneuver comes up

Shields up Riker, evasive maneuvers!

Liberals need to come into contact with reality and realize that there are more groups worthy of criticizing than whites, conservatives, and Christians, and it's high time they start doing so.

I don't give anybody special passes, I'll criticize all of them equally.

peacepipe
04-19-2013, 01:42 PM
You mean like how it's okay for Muslims to hate us for accidental deaths in drone strikes but we aren't supposed to question the Islamic terrorism that brought the drone strikes to begin with? If it's okay for them to hate us for accidental deaths, why aren't we allowed to hate them for intentional ones?

What's with the endless double standards?

You're accusing an entire religion for acts of a few. Should I assume all Christians are klnsmen,or supporters of McVeigh/Rudolph.

Requiem
04-19-2013, 01:43 PM
According to the Feds...this Islamic clown they are looking for came here on a tourist visas...was granted political asylum, and given a green card, and then was granted US citizenship on Sept. 11, 2012......

no need to change our immigration laws eh, Requiem?

Hence me stating the "refugee" policy earlier. So should we kick out all the people from Southeast Asia who are here because of political asylum too?

Requiem
04-19-2013, 01:45 PM
Why not? He equates me with Timothy McVeigh and Adam Lanza.....he equates all gun owners with those who shoot up schools and movie theaters....he equates me with the KKK and lynch mobs.....and yet you remain silent the whole time he does.....probably because you do likewise as he.

I never mentioned names, I just said that your xenophobia and nationalism are abhorrent.

W*GS
04-19-2013, 01:45 PM
you didn't have to....your very transparent there dude.

In other words, you're just making up **** so you can spew ****.

Got it.

Requiem
04-19-2013, 01:50 PM

Thx for the info.

Why am I not surprised that you have no knowledge (http://www.rferl.org/content/article/1066499.html) of Russian abuses in Cnechnya and Ingushetia?

Conveniently (http://www.jstor.org/stable/153547) ignoring them?

Lol.
(http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bd0_1326414085)

Derp. (http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF02912020)

W*GS
04-19-2013, 01:50 PM
And it's never the fault of the po wittle Muslims.

Yes, Wog, we know.

Now, who said this:

Why, it was me.

You're too ignorant of the sordid history of Chechnya to comment intelligibly.

El Minion
04-19-2013, 01:51 PM
You're accusing an entire religion for acts of a few. Should I assume all Christians are klnsmen,or supporters of McVeigh/Rudolph.

Also the vast majority of murder in the US is committed by male christians.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y4LkrQCyIz8?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y4LkrQCyIz8?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 01:52 PM

I didn't say "all" were.

However, if Jesus taught his followers to be brutal against non-believers, you'd have a point.

Perhaps you should read some scripture before blindly defending a religion known in specific among other religions for being grotesquely violent when it comes to dealings with non-believers.

Why do I have to explain this ****?!

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 01:54 PM
Also the vast majority of murder in the US is committed by male christians.

Lots of people in jail claim to be Christians. It's called jail-house conversion.

And considering this country is historically Christian, then most murderers SHOULD be of Christian background.

Does that have anything to do with Christianity itself? If so then show us the verses where Jesus said to lop off tongues and fingertips without mercy.

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 01:56 PM
You're too ignorant of the sordid history of Chechnya to comment intelligibly.

Because when we're brutal, nobody else's behavior is looked at but when THEY are brutal, someone else's behavior is looked at.

I used to be a lefty, remember?

I know the script.

W*GS
04-19-2013, 01:58 PM
Because when we're brutal, nobody else's behavior is looked at but when THEY are brutal, someone else's behavior is looked at.

We're allowed to be as immoral evil as anyone else because hey, they do it too?

You have no moral compass.

I used to be a lefty, remember?

You "used" to be a lefty like you "used" to be male.

Goddamn, but you're a stupid ****.

Requiem
04-19-2013, 02:00 PM

You "used" to be a lefty like you "used" to be male.

Goddamn, but you're a stupid ****.

http://www.oocities.org/larry.macrae@rogers.com/owned.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST1K86DuB5wtGBmojXOrBAfjCgT2DhH BIn6QWZcEmYj7X1VJ6Jcg

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 02:04 PM
Why am I not surprised that you have no knowledge (http://www.rferl.org/content/article/1066499.html) of Russian abuses in Cnechnya and Ingushetia?

Conveniently (http://www.jstor.org/stable/153547) ignoring them?

Lol.
(http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bd0_1326414085)

Derp. (http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF02912020)

#1 2006, long after mass-scale slaughter by Muslims began and basically mentions political disappearances.

#2 has no information on it other than vague allegations of brutality.

#3 specifically states, "All these criminals have been brought to justice by the Russian Federation." Not exactly making your point.

#4 The final paragraph reads,

However, it would be unfair to blame only on Moscow for all human fights abuses in Chechnya. In fact, radical and terrorist groups in Chechnya destabilized the region to the extent that Moscow found it both necessary and easier to resort to military force. In fact, at the root of the problems in Chechnya, one could identify the difficulty of the Chechens in developing a social, cultural and political foundation for stable political structures, a foundation which could bring together the Chechens around moderate political values, and marginalize radical groups. Unfortunately, it seems that innocent civilians, regardless of their ethnic origins, will suffer from human rights abuses until such political institutions develop.

Derp!

I'd love to see you libbies JUST ONCE address Muslim violence without dragging some other party into it as if that party "makes" these Muslims bomb planes, trains, theaters, schools, and subways.

I won't hold my breath!

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 02:05 PM

This from an asshat that attacks his country by blindly pasting anti-American propaganda from leftist websites without bothering to read if the criticism is even valid.

Break out of your pen, sheep.

cutthemdown
04-19-2013, 02:06 PM
Cmon we take people from everywhere. People need to calm down and not get xenophobic over this. It could have just as easily been some misguided homegrown Americans that do this ****. It's not Obamas fault, the liberals, or the republicans, Bush no one. It's the fault of these two individuals for deciding to kill. Now we clean it up and move on because were Americans and we don't sit around blaming terrorism on the fact our country is a melting pot.

Requiem
04-19-2013, 02:07 PM
Please do.

elsid13
04-19-2013, 02:08 PM
Cmon we take people from everywhere. People need to calm down and not get xenophobic over this. It could have just as easily been some misguided homegrown Americans that do this ****. It's not Obamas fault, the liberals, or the republicans, Bush no one. It's the fault of these two individuals for deciding to kill. Now we clean it up and move on because were Americans and we don't sit around blaming terrorism on the fact our country is a melting pot.

Cut

Nice post. The correct answer on this issue.

W*GS
04-19-2013, 02:08 PM
This from an asshat that attacks his country by blindly pasting anti-American propaganda from leftist websites without bothering to read if the criticism is even valid.

Break out of your pen, sheep.

You don't consider any criticism of America to be valid.

TonyR
04-19-2013, 02:12 PM

Amen!

gunns
04-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Lots of people in jail claim to be Christians. It's called jail-house conversion.

And considering this country is historically Christian, then most murderers SHOULD be of Christian background.

Does that have anything to do with Christianity itself? If so then show us the verses where Jesus said to lop off tongues and fingertips without mercy.

Religious teachings have always been open to interpretation and people often use scriptures to rationalize their own behaviors and beliefs. I'm sure that just like the Muslim fanatics bending their teachings and scriptures to justify their actions, you can find a fanatic Christian who thinks it appropriate to cut off tongues and fingertips, for whatever reason, who could find you a scripture they think says that.

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 02:15 PM
http://www.oocities.org/larry.macrae@rogers.com/owned.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/2yyz6dz.png

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/1595/ownedroots8ru9bn.jpg

nyuk nyuk
04-19-2013, 02:16 PM
Religious teachings have always been open to interpretation and people often use scriptures to rationalize their own behaviors and beliefs. I'm sure that just like the Muslim fanatics bending their teachings and scriptures to justify their actions, you can find a fanatic Christian who thinks it appropriate to cut off tongues and fingertips, for whatever reason, who could find you a scripture they think says that.

And this completely skirts the basic fact that Muhammad taught his followers to be violent against non-believers and Jesus did not.

Show us where Jesus said to cut off body parts? Go ahead. I shouldn't have to ask again.

W*GS
04-19-2013, 02:19 PM
And this completely skirts the basic fact that Muhammad taught his followers to be violent against non-believers and Jesus did not.

Show us where Jesus said to cut off body parts? Go ahead. I shouldn't have to ask again.

Ask your fellow medieval Christians for their interpretation of Scripture that allowed them to do what they did.

Unless you're willing to claim that those other Christians were wrong in their beliefs.

Yet another sectarian battle between various Xtians is afoot...

peacepipe
04-19-2013, 02:20 PM

Cherry pick much. Read a bible,there's just as much violence preached in it as in the quran.

gunns
04-19-2013, 02:22 PM

Dude, I don't believe Jesus said that. Reading comprehension. And if Muhammad taught his followers to be violent, and that's not another interpretation or rationalization, then I really have to wonder about the wonderful, peaceful Muslims I know that aren't following the religions teachings and have condemned what the fanatics have done.

cutthemdown
04-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Whatever Christianity did in the past is irrelevant. We don't know if bible or quran are true. They are things in them you can use to make yourself a better human. All we can go on is that right now Muslims have a big problem with extremism and the world is fighting it. Still though IMO non violent muslims not trying hard enough to police there own people.

gunns
04-19-2013, 03:01 PM
Whatever Christianity did in the past is irrelevant. We don't know if bible or quran are true. They are things in them you can use to make yourself a better human. All we can go on is that right now Muslims have a big problem with extremism and the world is fighting it. Still though IMO non violent muslims not trying hard enough to police there own people.

True

houghtam
04-19-2013, 05:01 PM
Chechnya has been a longtime Islamist hotbed of extreme violent terrorism...Ignore the history of violence people from a certain area of a certain faith have against people they dislike

Define terrorism.

The south has been a longtime hotbed of extreme violent terrorism by people of a certain ethnicity against people they don't like. Should we deport all white southerners just because of the actions of a few?

No, you'd say. Our Constitution protects the rights of citizens who did nothing wrong, it doesn't protect the rights of foreigners who haven't yet come here. And you are correct. But your logic still assumes guilt by association, and guilt by association pays no attention to national boundaries. I don't believe you have the intellectual dishonesty to somehow claim that guilt by association applies to non-citizens but not citizens, but you could still surprise us.

If you are claiming that all Chechens bear responsibility for the crimes that the few commit, and therefore none should be allowed in the country, you are also claiming that all white southerners bear responsibility for the actions perpetrated by their racist counterparts, and therefore, using your logic, although protected under the Constitution, they're guilty as sin, because their society is rife with criminal, terroristic acts, and has been since this nation was founded.

Now as someone who lived in various places in the South for last 5 years, I know that the white people who worked for me and with whom I associated were, for the most part, good people, and bear no blame for, say, two of their peers driving back and forth over a 26 year old gay black man(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Warren), three of their peers dragging a black man behind a pickup truck (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Byrd,_Jr.), or their peers burning churches (http://www.cnn.com/US/9606/19/church.fire.stats/), to name just a few in a long, long slew.

Should we deport all blacks because there is a severe problem with black on black violence? Are all blacks culpable? What should their punishment be? Hell, considering the United States has only 5% of the global population yet 20%+ of the global prison population, maybe the entire United States should be deported?

errand
04-19-2013, 05:30 PM
Hence me stating the "refugee" policy earlier. So should we kick out all the people from Southeast Asia who are here because of political asylum too?

Are Asians blowing up our kids and citizens in our cities?

these clowns were posting **** on facebook talking about jihad and ****.....when some Asian clown does the same and blows up something, then yeah....shut their entrance into our nation down too.

Requiem
04-19-2013, 09:10 PM

these clowns were posting **** on facebook talking about jihad and ****.....when some Asian clown does the same and blows up something, then yeah....shut their entrance into our nation down too.

You need some serious education on peoples of the world.

errand
04-19-2013, 09:38 PM
You need some serious education on peoples of the world.

Likewise I'm sure.......

Requiem
04-19-2013, 09:44 PM
Likewise I'm sure.......

It is always something I study and pursue. I suggest you go to your nearest library or get a subscription to JSTOR and start researching political Islam in Southeast Asia. Then go back to your statements. Realize why people from there (and other places) are granted asylum. The two guys from Chechnya here are outliers. To use religious affiliation as a reason to bar people from this country is beyond stupid. I'm sure the woman I went and see speak a few weekends ago at a cultural event from Southeast Asia whose nose was cut off by crazed maniacs doesn't deserve to be here, depsite being Muslim and having everyone in her family but her children and husband murdered by whackjobs right? Total threats, huh?

Blueflame
04-20-2013, 02:13 AM

Matthew 5:29, 30; Matthew 18:8; Mark 9:43.

cutthemdown
04-20-2013, 04:15 AM
I do believe most muslims are non violent. But I also believe most Muslims think that the terrorism is a logical outcome of their oppression.

BroncoBeavis
04-20-2013, 06:02 AM
Matthew 5:29, 30; Matthew 18:8; Mark 9:43.

Two problems...

First these were parables aimed at telling you that your spirit was more important than your flesh, and that when not guided by the Spirit, your flesh betrays you.

And two... he's always talking about your own flesh, not other people's. Muhammad preached conversion by force. Christ taught it only came from sacrifice.

bowtown
04-20-2013, 08:59 AM
I like how when it comes to guns, only crazy people use them to kill and everyone should be given privacy and the benefit if the doubt, but when it comes to religion, all Muslims are almost definitely terrorists and should be treated as second class citizens or possibly just banned from America altogether.

Blueflame
04-20-2013, 12:31 PM
Two problems...

First these were parables aimed at telling you that your spirit was more important than your flesh, and that when not guided by the Spirit, your flesh betrays you.

And two... he's always talking about your own flesh, not other people's. Muhammad preached conversion by force. Christ taught it only came from sacrifice.

Most of what Jesus taught was in parables and every bit of it makes perfect sense if you know God. Jesus' teachings were pretty much to worry about your own sins and let God deal with other people's sins; to love other people as God loves you.

There's no problem whatsoever... "nyuk nyuk" asked for specific scripture references to "cutting off body parts" so I posted them.

Didn't mean to post in WRP, btw... "spaced" which subforum I was in... :P

TonyR
04-20-2013, 01:41 PM
I like how when it comes to guns, only crazy people use them to kill and everyone should be given privacy and the benefit if the doubt, but when it comes to religion, all Muslims are almost definitely terrorists and should be treated as second class citizens or possibly just banned from America altogether.

Yup. War, torture, and capital punishment? "Good". Abortion? "Bad". Corporate welfare? "Good". General welfare? "Bad". Military spending? "Good". Education spending? "Bad". Family values? "Good". Gay marriage? "Bad". I'm sure there's several more...

cutthemdown
04-20-2013, 01:54 PM
The notion Republicans are against spending on education is a joke. The problem is the educational system not the amount of money we give them

War? The notion Republicans like war more then democrats is a joke no one really wants wars. It's just liberals are pussies. Abortion? of course murdering babies before they have a chance at life is wrong. That is a no brainer and one day in the far future a more civilized America will look back on the millions of babies slaughtered and feel bad about it. Like we feel about slavery, internment of Japanese in ww2 etc. Corp welfare? the notion both sides of our govt not doing that is a joke.

General welfare? what is that? If you mean handouts to lazy people then yeah but if you mean the general welfare of the whole country then Republicans are more interested. Military spending? Obama hasn't really tried to cut it. It took the repubs forcing sequester through to get any cuts.

Gay marriage? slowly dropping that objection and that is the right thing to do. But yeah it takes time for people who believe in family to accept that two men grinding their cocks together is going to do much for that. They can't make families without relying on adoption and the fact is not many gay people adopt so its a non issue.

cutthemdown
04-20-2013, 01:59 PM
I'm more interested in what out govt knew about the older bomber. FBI was told by another country he was dangerous. FBI says they looked into it and found nothing. All of that will have to be gone over to see if they made a mistake or are lying.

Our govt may have dropped the ball on this kid. We were warned about him, did nothing, now he killed Americans. The question becomes when did this all go down, was it something that wasn't handled properly etc etc.

Blart
04-23-2013, 01:49 AM
Yes, keep railing against immigration. Please.

TonyR
04-23-2013, 11:32 AM
[T]here is no direct information linking the North Caucasus to the attack in Boston; armed groups in the region, including the Dagestani branch of the so-called Caucasus Emirate — the jihadist network in the North Caucasus headed by Chechen warlord Doku Umarov — issued a formal statement denying any connection to the Tsarnaev brothers. The jihadists claimed instead that the brothers were pawns in an elaborate attempt by Russian security services to turn American opinion against the North Caucasus underground and against Muslims more generally. That might be far-fetched, but it would hardly be the line of argument the Emirate would pursue if it were suddenly using American operatives to expand attacks outside of Russia. The logical thing would have been for the Emirate to claim responsibility. http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/139333/charles-king/not-your-average-chechen-jihadis?page=show

houghtam
04-23-2013, 11:37 AM
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/139333/charles-king/not-your-average-chechen-jihadis?page=show

Uh oh. Now we're getting intel from Chechens about Russians. Someone call cut, the FBI needs to get on this.

Rohirrim
04-23-2013, 11:48 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seung-Hui_Cho

houghtam
04-23-2013, 12:01 PM

When some white southern boy posts **** on a message board about ethnic cleansing, can we remove the entire ****ty southern US from the country?