PDA

View Full Version : Boston Marathon blown up.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Quoydogs
04-15-2013, 12:51 PM
What is this world turning into.

2 buildings explode.

http://www.inquisitr.com/619986/boston-marathon-explosion-dozens-allegedly-injured-or-dead/

Requiem
04-15-2013, 12:55 PM
Jesus. :(

peacepipe
04-15-2013, 12:59 PM
2 bombs that were set next to a building blew up. Reporting that it was 2 packages near each other.

El Minion
04-15-2013, 01:09 PM
Some reporting that they where placed in trash cans.

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/bFdt5uwg6JZ/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ZONA
04-15-2013, 01:09 PM
Heard they just found another package and the police detonated it. They NY Post is also reporting several deaths.

This had to be terrorism.

peacepipe
04-15-2013, 01:13 PM
2 dead,23 injured.

enjolras
04-15-2013, 01:14 PM
Heard they just found another package and the police detonated it. They NY Post is also reporting several deaths.

This had to be terrorism.

It's definitely terrorism, but lets not jump to conclusions about who the terrorists might be.

Two confirmed dead so far.

SoCalBronco
04-15-2013, 01:21 PM
WTF

El Minion
04-15-2013, 01:22 PM
https://twitter.com/digg/status/323892943767339009/photo/1

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BH6y6pMCAAEWW7N.png:large

Doggcow
04-15-2013, 01:37 PM
**** like this, actually makes me think of how bad ass the CIA actually is. There are so many mother****ers out there that we must be stopping a ton of them.

Crushaholic
04-15-2013, 01:58 PM
Someone, on Facebook, brought up the timing issue. We are days away from anniversaries of Columbine and Oklahoma City. Is this just a coincidence?

SonOfLe-loLang
04-15-2013, 01:59 PM
****ing humans. What a world. Now we have to worry about having marathons? What's next

Kaylore
04-15-2013, 01:59 PM
This is terrible.

Boobs McGee
04-15-2013, 02:01 PM
****ing sad, man. Thoughts and prayers to the everyone.

They started it off in honor of Sandy Hook...I don't know if there's any possible connection there or not either.

Boobs McGee
04-15-2013, 02:03 PM
Also, let's hope there aren't MORE bombs set to detonate. The video showing that explosion didn't look like it was massive, which makes me wonder...if it was a terrorist act, wouldn't it have been on a more grand scale? Regardless, it's horrible, and hopefully those are the only ones that go off :(

Boobs McGee
04-15-2013, 02:06 PM
Here's an excerpt from ESPN : "BOSTON -- The Boston Marathon is honoring the victims of the Newtown, Conn., shooting with a special mile marker in Monday's race.

Boston Athletic Association president Joanne Flaminio said there was "special significance" to the fact that the race is 26.2 miles long and 26 people died at Sandy Hook Elementary school.

Laura Nowacki, a spokeswoman for the Newtown Strong Fund, says the runners will hit Heartbreak Hill knowing it's nothing like the pain felt by the runners back home. She says, "It's just running, but we want our steps to count."

The mile marker that will hang at the end of the 26th mile will feature the city seal surrounded by 26 stars, one for each victim.

There also will be 26 seconds of silence at the start before the race."

bronco militia
04-15-2013, 02:08 PM
Someone, on Facebook, brought up the timing issue. We are days away from anniversaries of Columbine and Oklahoma City. Is this just a coincidence?

if this is domestic terrorism then probably not.

enjolras
04-15-2013, 02:16 PM
It's tax day.. If I was fishing around for a coincidence to speculate about, it would be that.

elsid13
04-15-2013, 02:20 PM
This ****ed up. I know that street and have family in the city today. All are safe thank God, but one was close enough to hear the explosions and see the smoke as he left Fenway.

peacepipe
04-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Apparently there was another bomb at the JFK library. So far it's unclear if related.

t-diddy
04-15-2013, 02:25 PM
Saudi national in custody according to this article...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/two_explosions_at_boston_marathon_iMR0LCkcwASg0RQf VsH1yI

Beantown Bronco
04-15-2013, 02:25 PM
Was just about to leave the house with my son for his first B's game when the news broke. They already cancelled all events in Boston for the rest of the day/night. Bridges are shut down into the city. They think there might be more bombs out there. This is really messed up.

Irish Stout
04-15-2013, 02:27 PM
A world where we live in fear of going to school and participating in athletic events...

I am deeply saddened by this.

Some pictures on Deadspin... pretty graphic: http://deadspin.com/explosions-reported-at-the-boston-marathon-473008941?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_faceboo k&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

bronco militia
04-15-2013, 02:30 PM
huh...I thought the war on terror was over?

ZONA
04-15-2013, 02:32 PM
It's definitely terrorism, but lets not jump to conclusions about who the terrorists might be.

Two confirmed dead so far.

I'm seeing 12 reported dead.

NY Post:

12 dead, at least more 50 injured after 2 explosions rock Boston Marathon, suspect identified and being guarded in hospital

elsid13
04-15-2013, 02:32 PM
Apparently there was another bomb at the JFK library. So far it's unclear if related.

Accord to some reports there was electrical fire there early today that might be source of reports. Still a very fluid situation

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-15-2013, 02:39 PM
A world where we live in fear of going to school and participating in athletic events...

I am deeply saddened by this.

Some pictures on Deadspin... pretty graphic: http://deadspin.com/explosions-reported-at-the-boston-marathon-473008941?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_faceboo k&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

What's with the dude on the roof of that one pic?

Taco John
04-15-2013, 02:47 PM
Terrible. My heart is wrenched by this. I can imagine my family waiting for me in an event like this. Such destruction for such innocence. Breaks me up...

peacepipe
04-15-2013, 02:47 PM

According to whom.

peacepipe
04-15-2013, 02:51 PM
Saudi national in custody according to this article...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/two_explosions_at_boston_marathon_iMR0LCkcwASg0RQf VsH1yI

Boston PD says nypost story not true.

orinjkrush
04-15-2013, 02:53 PM
if we can't stop them at the borders, we will have to fight them in the streets. all the streets.

bastages.

peacepipe
04-15-2013, 02:55 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/possible-third-bomb-at-boston-marathon-2013-4

It's confirmed,third bomb at JFK library.

El Minion
Google Person Finder for Boston Marathon Explosions (http://google.org/personfinder/2013-boston-explosions/)

eddie mac
https://twitter.com/BroadcastMoose/status/323906808756465664/photo/1

Look at the guy on the roof, fishy as **** if you ask me, apparently this was taken just before the first bomb went off.

NY Post claims that a Saudi national is under guard at a Boston Hospital.

peacepipe
04-15-2013, 02:58 PM
if we can't stop them at the borders, we will have to fight them in the streets. all the streets.

bastages.

Highly doubt whoever is behind this came across the mex/us border. Nice try,let's not make this political.

enjolras
04-15-2013, 02:59 PM
The New York Post is essentially a tabloid. I wouldn't take much stock in what they have to say.

peacepipe
04-15-2013, 02:59 PM

Look at the guy on the roof, fishy as **** if you ask me, apparently this was taken just before the first bomb went off.

Boston PD says nypost story not true.

go_broncos
04-15-2013, 03:06 PM
Very Sad..Why to kill people.
****ing bastards and their religion..

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-15-2013, 03:10 PM
Highly doubt whoever is behind this came across the mex/us border. Nice try,let's not make this political.

Not to agree, but assuming he only meant Mexicans? The term "borders" mean more than just Mexicans/mexico

peacepipe
04-15-2013, 03:12 PM
And their religion? What do you know that the rest of us don't.

Arkie
04-15-2013, 03:13 PM

They will keep killing Americans as long as they think we are killing their innocent people.

peacepipe
04-15-2013, 03:14 PM
Not to agree, but assuming he only meant Mexicans? The term "borders" mean more than just Mexicans/mexico
Generally speaking most aren't talking about the Canadian border,when it comes to border security.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-15-2013, 03:14 PM
They will keep killing Americans as long as they think we are killing their innocent people.

They would attack us regardless if they think we kill their innocent people or not.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-15-2013, 03:16 PM
Generally speaking most aren't talking about the Canadian border,when it comes to border security.

When I read his post I assumed middle easterners coming in via fake visas/airports. I just feel there's more than one border to this land.

Irish Stout
04-15-2013, 03:19 PM

I am sorry, but who is they? We don't know **** on this yet and in the past its just as likely for an American to pull this type of bullshist as it is a foreign terrorist.

ZONA
04-15-2013, 03:22 PM

already been posted

peacepipe
04-15-2013, 03:23 PM
When I read his post I assumed middle easterners coming in via fake visas/airports. I just feel there's more than one border to this land.

Yeah,there's two:) he was pretty clear as to what he meant,and it wasn't about visas. Also,we don't know if the person or persons were middle eastern.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-15-2013, 03:24 PM
Yeah,there's two:) he was pretty clear as to what he meant,and it wasn't about visas. Also,we don't know if the person or persons were middle eastern.

Actually there's 4. More ways to get into this country than jumping over a wall. And I wasn't agreeing with him in assuming it was international terrorism. Just as likely its domestic terrorism.

ZONA
04-15-2013, 03:25 PM
I am sorry, but who is they? We don't know **** on this yet and in the past its just as likely for an American to pull this type of bullshist as it is a foreign terrorist.

I agree. This is how **** gets started. One guy mentions "they" and religion and then somebody comments on that and the next thing you know a rumor starts.

For F sake people. Stop making assumptions. Wait for the details. Assess blame when there is somebody to blame. Quit throwing darts to see what sticks.

peacepipe
04-15-2013, 03:26 PM

I'm wondering the same thing,let's wait until all the facts come out.

OBF1

Where did this crap come from? OK City had nothing to do with race.

Arkie

I thought he was a Saudi national, now I see they are saying the story was untrue.

cutthemdown
04-15-2013, 03:28 PM
Let's wait until we see who claims responsibility before we credit Al Queda or some international terrorist organization. This could be just some American like Timothy Mcveigh.

OBF1
04-15-2013, 03:29 PM
This just in... Obama is now going to ban bombs. He and other state heads believe this will end all bombings in this country.

Jetmeck
04-15-2013, 03:29 PM

Always will be crazy ****ers in this world...............

Jetmeck
04-15-2013, 03:31 PM

Don't assume its a foreigner............we have our own crazy ****ers right here.

Jetmeck
04-15-2013, 03:32 PM
This just in... Obama is now going to ban bombs. He and other state heads believe this will end all bombings in this country.

Just can this stupidity.................people died you idiot.

Jetmeck
04-15-2013, 03:33 PM
Let's wait until we see who claims responsibility before we credit Al Queda or some international terrorist organization. This could be just some American like Timothy Mcveigh.

Exactly.............

razorwire77
04-15-2013, 03:38 PM
Such a cowardly ****ing act. Honestly, this reeks of domestic McVeigh type terrorism to me, but regardless if it's domestic or Al-Qaeda, it's absolutely vile.

orinjkrush
04-15-2013, 03:42 PM

it has everything to do with screening and stopping terrorists at all the borders.

it is politics.

nice try.

Willynowei
04-15-2013, 03:44 PM

Try not being a retarded dumb **** in a situation like this, dip****.

peacepipe
04-15-2013, 04:05 PM
it has everything to do with screening and stopping terrorists at all the borders.

it is politics.

nice try.

Let's find out who's behind this before making the assumption it was some foreigner who may have had a legit passport and visa.

broncocalijohn
04-15-2013, 04:20 PM
Let's find out who's behind this before making the assumption it was some foreigner who may have had a legit passport and visa.

Regardless (or Irregardless to get under Kaylore's skin) of how the person planted the bomb or came from, it will be political by who did it. They don't like our policies one way or the other. The only way it is not political is the bomber just likes people walking and hates runners or those that watch runners.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-15-2013, 04:24 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5apEctKwiD8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bronco militia
04-15-2013, 04:31 PM
According to whom.

about a year ago this month

OBAMA ADMIN: THE WAR ON TERROR IS 'OVER'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/04/23/Obama-war-on-terror

http://www.nationaljournal.com/blogs/decoded/2012/04/can-obama-safely-embrace-islamists--23

peacepipe
04-15-2013, 04:31 PM
Regardless (or Irregardless to get under Kaylore's skin) of how the person planted the bomb or came from, it will be political by who did it. They don't like our policies one way or the other. The only way it is not political is the bomber just likes people walking and hates runners or those that watch runners.

I don't disagree,but let there be a mourning period/time between this and accessing blame. At which point it will be all political for the most part.

peacepipe
04-15-2013, 04:35 PM
about a year ago this month

OBAMA ADMIN: THE WAR ON TERROR IS 'OVER'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/04/23/Obama-war-on-terror

http://www.nationaljournal.com/blogs/decoded/2012/04/can-obama-safely-embrace-islamists--23

BS. He never said it's over. Tabloid sites like brietbart/NJ spinning his comments to suit their agenda does not equal Obama ever saying the war on terror is over. Epic fail on your part.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-15-2013, 04:39 PM
BS. He never said it's over. Tabloid sites like brietbart/NJ spinning his comments to suit their agenda does not equal Obama ever saying the war on terror is over. Epic fail on your part.

Don't you get tired of defending him and his actions so much?

SonOfLe-loLang
04-15-2013, 04:42 PM

I get tired of people for blaming him for rainy days. Guys, welcome to our new world. It's just going to be somewhat common and there's probably not much we can really do about it

bronco militia
04-15-2013, 04:43 PM

Lol...yeah epic fail on obama letting those people in boston die today.

peacepipe
04-15-2013, 04:47 PM

If it is a legit attack,then you won't here a thing from me. If you to attack him for having cuts to SS in his budget,I'll stand right beside you in attacking him. If you want to attack him on drones,go ahead,those are all legit issues to criticize Obama on.. but if you're going to come up with some BS talking point with no truth to it,yes I will defend him.

Beantown Bronco
04-15-2013, 04:47 PM
Guys, can we please just go tonight w/o going political or to the tasteless political jokes? Have at it tomorrow all you want. Just give it a few more hours.

Just a request.

peacepipe
04-15-2013, 04:53 PM
Guys, can we please just go tonight w/o going political or to the tasteless political jokes? Have at it tomorrow all you want. Just give it a few more hours.

Just a request.
I'm trying, I'll just ignore it from here on out.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-15-2013, 04:58 PM
I get tired of people for blaming him for rainy days. Guys, welcome to our new world. It's just going to be somewhat common and there's probably not much we can really do about it

I asked bush supporters the exact same question back in 2008. I'm pretty sure he gets blamed still for rainy days. So Obamas in the clear for that.

It's pretty hard to leave politics out of something that is likely an attack based on our politics. Whether it be domestic or international. Highly unlikely this is just one pyscho who hates running. If I had to guess this is a domestic homegrown terrorist.

SoCalBronco
04-15-2013, 05:17 PM
Yeah....let's not turn this into a political bitchfest.....otherwise the thread will be moved to the WRP.

SonOfLe-loLang
04-15-2013, 05:44 PM
I asked bush supporters the exact same question back in 2008. I'm pretty sure he gets blamed still for rainy days. So Obamas in the clear for that.

It's pretty hard to leave politics out of something that is likely an attack based on our politics. Whether it be domestic or international. Highly unlikely this is just one pyscho who hates running. If I had to guess this is a domestic homegrown terrorist.

I don't think this is a political issue as much as it is a sociological one. If it's a domestic terrorist, he's a ****ing loon who thinks his voice matters. It's the changing and shrinking of society (see Internet/social media) that encourages these things. I'm not saying get rid of either, but it's just a natural consequence of such things

maher_tyler
04-15-2013, 05:55 PM
I'm guessing that if it was a Terrorist organization behind this then they would have fessed up already. This terrorist/s is most likely home grown.

broncosteven
04-15-2013, 06:23 PM

Just a request.

Hope you and yours are safe Beantown.

This could have been a lot worse if they went off as the 1st runners came in an hour or 2 earlier when the crowds were bigger. Got to wonder why they were timed to go off when they did. Still a very tragic event, one of those who died were an 8 year old kid.

Chris
04-15-2013, 07:20 PM
Awful. Senseless. Hateful. Weak.

errand
04-15-2013, 07:25 PM
Just can this stupidity.................people died you idiot.

It was a joke I'm sure......but pray tell -

Isn't that the same reason, the whole "people died" thing that liberals like yourself are using to promote a ban on certain weapons and limit the size of magazines, etc?

People died at Columbine, Aurora, and Sandy hook, correct? How soon after those events did one of you clowns start in with the "we need to ban assault weapons" rhetoric?

errand
04-15-2013, 07:29 PM
Try not being a retarded dumb **** in a situation like this, dip****.

This may have been a poorly timed and insensitive joke....but again, how does his comment differ from those on here and in this nation who moments after any shooting start in with their Pavlovian "need to ban assault weapons" talk?

errand
04-15-2013, 07:31 PM

Likewise with the "domestic terrorist" and McVeigh talk, correct?

errand
04-15-2013, 07:36 PM

Really? Like Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr., and Reagan and every president that came before them haven't been blamed about every little thing?

And yes, this is the world that we live in now.....like I've always said...evil lurks behind every corner. We just have to wait until the smoke clears and the investigation is over before we'll know what happened and the how's who's and why's

errand
04-15-2013, 07:39 PM

How do you know it's a political statement kind of attack? It could be another clown like the unabomber, correct? It could be some psycho who wanted to top the last mass killing......you never know.

Meck77
04-15-2013, 07:41 PM
****ing humans. What a world. Now we have to worry about having marathons? What's next

Sadly I think mini drones are.

All you hear about is the big ass drones the military uses but they are getting small. Extremely small. Googles CEO went on record the other day bringing awareness to it.

May the victims of today's bombing RIP and the injured recover as quickly as possible.

errand
04-15-2013, 08:33 PM
They started it off in honor of Sandy Hook...I don't know if there's any possible connection there or not either.

....just posting for ****z and giggles

a buddy of mine told me there is a rumor going around on the interwebz that these recent tragedies are somehow connected to the Batman - the Dark Knight Rises movie.

[] There's a scene where a skyscraper has "Aurora" neon sign blazing in background......add in the movie being shown during Aurora shooting was the very same movie.

[] Scene where Gordon is pointing to "Sandy Hook" on a map....

[] Huge bomb goes off at a major sporting event in the movie, an NFL game = Boston Marathon? who knows?

[] Add in that one of the investigating FBI agents last name is Lanza.....

I've watched a couple videos about Sandy Hook shooting oddities, and while some of them make compelling arguments and ask some thought provoking questions about it, the whole Batman movie one is kind of 'Wow....really?"

nyuk nyuk
04-15-2013, 08:42 PM
I recall an Islamist threat against the Boston Marathon a year or two ago. We'll see how that pans out.

Pictures like this (http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/4/15/16/enhanced-buzz-11075-1366059494-9.jpg) (Warning: VERY GRAPHIC) have me ready to go to war.

You do NOT attack my people.

nyuk nyuk
04-15-2013, 08:46 PM
I'm guessing that if it was a Terrorist organization behind this then they would have fessed up already. This terrorist/s is most likely home grown.

Not if they're trying to get out of the country first.

Broncoman13
04-15-2013, 08:51 PM
The bombs were 'staged' in a way that was meant to cause mass casualties. It could be a home grown type terrorist, but there are a lot of indicators that lead you to believe this is more organized. The scary thing is the lack of chatter regarding the Boston Marathon. If this isn't some independent whack job, the world just became an even scarier place. It's possible that terrorists have made strides in their ability to communicate and avoid our intelligence gathering services/agencies. That is scary!

There were two or three additional explosive devices. It was reported (can't confirm the accuracy of report) that these devices were placed under stands for spectators. Any way you slice it, this was a little too well planned for me to think it was some sole whack job. The devices were staged to drive a crowd to a certain area and then detonate secondary devices. That is a characteristic that was popular in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Finally, FOX News did have someone confirm that they do in fact have a "person of interest" under security in the hospital. He is a Saudi National here on a student Visa. He was said to be 20-21 years old. I'm not at all sold on this being carried out by one person. Certainly possible, but unlikely IMO.

Thoughts and prayers for the victims and their families. And thank god the other devices either malfunctioned or otherwise weren't detonated. The carnage from the ones that did explode was devastating.

Bigdawg26
04-15-2013, 08:56 PM

THANK YOU! You can't blame the damn president for some freakin coward that blows up a bomb that harms a bunch innocent people and children (Not just Americans but from other countries too). For God's sakes man, give it up for one freakin minute and realize that people DIED today. It's Bush's fault for Bin Laden to plan 9/11 as much as it wasn't Obama's fault about the Boston Marathon bombing. For once, you can't blame the black guy!

As a runner, the Boston Marathon is the holy grial of races. Personally, I never ran it, but it's so exciting just to hear the stories about it. I just feel so terrible that people were harmed and robbed of such a great experience because of this foolishness.

myMind
04-15-2013, 08:59 PM
....just posting for ****z and giggles

a buddy of mine told me there is a rumor going around on the interwebz that these recent tragedies are somehow connected to the Batman - the Dark Knight Rises movie.

[] There's a scene where a skyscraper has "Aurora" neon sign blazing in background......add in the movie being shown during Aurora shooting was the very same movie.

[] Scene where Gordon is pointing to "Sandy Hook" on a map....

Please give me a time mark, or clip from the movie to confirm.

errand
04-15-2013, 09:09 PM
Please give me a time mark, or clip from the movie to confirm.

Here's a video one of the "theorists" posted....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QxBVFX8KcqQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

errand
04-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Here's another one by another guy.....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p41_5KLhApg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

...on a side note, the road on the map in the movie looks exactly like the road that Sandy Hook elementary school is on.

theAPAOps5
04-15-2013, 09:32 PM
I recall an Islamist threat against the Boston Marathon a year or two ago. We'll see how that pans out.

Pictures like this (http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/4/15/16/enhanced-buzz-11075-1366059494-9.jpg) (Warning: VERY GRAPHIC) have me ready to go to war.

Wow that is a horribly tragic picture.

cutthemdown
04-15-2013, 09:45 PM
Just remember that if it is Al Queda or other islamic group we are taking it to them all the time. Obama drones the **** out of them and we can't expect to never take some blows ourselves. We just have to learn to have even better security and more bomb detection at big events. It does incite us to revenge I am right there with you but what response would you have. We already bomb any terrorists we can find with a drone strike right?

maher_tyler
04-15-2013, 09:58 PM
Just remember that if it is Al Queda or other islamic group we are taking it to them all the time. Obama drones the **** out of them and we can't expect to never take some blows ourselves. We just have to learn to have even better security and more bomb detection at big events. It does incite us to revenge I am right there with you but what response would you have. We already bomb any terrorists we can find with a drone strike right?

IF it is not a home grown terrorist/s and is indeed Al Queda etc I wouldn't be in the least surprised if Iran was some how involved. Seems like a good reason to go to war with them next. Complete speculation on my part.

24champ
04-15-2013, 10:39 PM
It's unfortunate that a great event like the Boston Marathon was the target and innocent lives were taken and others were maimed. An event where a bunch of human beings are helping others out, like the Sandy Hook families, running for cures etc.

There were lots of families on hand to support their family members in accomplishing this feat at the last mile. Should have been a proud moment for the Marathoners and their families but instead we have an 8 year old that reportedly died, and more injured kids that are 2, 7, 9, and 12. My thoughts tonight are with them and the other families dealing with this.

The responsible party, will be dealt with. We have a lot of resources and the best detective minds in the country hunting them down right now.

24champ
04-15-2013, 10:55 PM
And thank god the other devices either malfunctioned or otherwise weren't detonated. The carnage from the ones that did explode was devastating.

Thank the security teams for turning off the cell towers within one minute of the first detonation. According to the police, there was approximately 15 seconds between explosions. That's about the time you would need to call a cell phone, hang up, and call the second one. The third and fourth bombs that were planted further away from the first two and likely intended for a bigger crowd/Cops/EMS.

theAPAOps5
04-16-2013, 12:51 AM
According to the New York Post the death toll is now up to 12. Sad and disgusting day. 24champ is right, whomever made the swift decision to cut the cell service in the incident command center may be one of the unsung heroes, one of a few hundred I would say.

They have a guy in custody who is cooperating but denying any involvement. They also have video of someone dropping off back packs, and there is a dude standing on the roof in one of the surveillance videos they would like to chat with.

The smart phone wasn't around in 2001 when 911 happened. With the proliferation of these do everything phones there will surely be more images and video emerging.

peacepipe
04-16-2013, 05:31 AM
Likewise with the "domestic terrorist" and McVeigh talk, correct?

Until we know,it could be a foreign terrorist like bin laden or a domestic terrorist like McVeigh. I haven't stated either way.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 07:47 AM
dammit....no unexploded bombs were ever found.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-16-2013, 07:50 AM
How do you know it's a political statement kind of attack? It could be another clown like the unabomber, correct? It could be some psycho who wanted to top the last mass killing......you never know.

It could be. I made a guess based on the type of bomb and how it was done. In Israel/mideast it is the same thing. Usually 2 bombs made about the same way and placed in business areas outside urban streets with foot traffic. Now that there is a Saudi's apt being searched the motive is still unclear but I'm leaning toward the fact this Saudi doesn't like the American way. IF in fact he was responsible. Still could be someone other than him

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-16-2013, 07:59 AM
20 years to the day (well, Patriots Day holiday) after Oklahoma City.

Kid A
04-16-2013, 08:00 AM
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/04/the-boston-marathon-bombing-keep-calm-and-carry-on/275014/

As the details about the bombings in Boston unfold, it'd be easy to be scared. It'd be easy to feel powerless and demand that our elected leaders do something -- anything -- to keep us safe.

It'd be easy, but it'd be wrong.

A huge amount of research on fear and the brain teaches us that we exaggerate threats that are rare, spectacular, immediate, random -- in this case involving an innocent child -- senseless, horrific and graphic. Terrorism pushes all of our fear buttons, really hard, and we overreact.

But our brains are fooling us. Even though this will be in the news for weeks, we should recognize this for what it is: a rare event. That's the very definition of news: something that is unusual -- in this case, something that almost never happens.

Terrorism isn't primarily a crime against people or property. It's a crime against our minds, using the deaths of innocents and destruction of property as accomplices. When we react from fear, when we change our laws and policies to make our country less open, the terrorists succeed, even if their attacks fail. But when we refuse to be terrorized, when we're indomitable in the face of terror, the terrorists fail, even if their attacks succeed.

Kid A
04-16-2013, 08:03 AM
According to the New York Post the death toll is now up to 12. Sad and disgusting day. 24champ is right, whomever made the swift decision to cut the cell service in the incident command center may be one of the unsung heroes, one of a few hundred I would say.

The NY Post report of 12 dead turned out to be completely untrue. 3 dead. The Post was full of ****, as per usual.

It was bandwidth issues, not a police takedown, that caused the cell service outage: http://mashable.com/2013/04/15/boston-cellphone-service-down/.

And it turned out there were no unexploded bombs after all that could have been set off.

peacepipe
04-16-2013, 08:19 AM

They have a guy in custody who is cooperating but denying any involvement. They also have video of someone dropping off back packs, and there is a dude standing on the roof in one of the surveillance videos they would like to chat with.

The smart phone wasn't around in 2001 when 911 happened. With the proliferation of these do everything phones there will surely be more images and video emerging.

You might want to find a better source than the NY post.

spiralism
04-16-2013, 08:32 AM
IF it is not a home grown terrorist/s and is indeed Al Queda etc I wouldn't be in the least surprised if Iran was some how involved. Seems like a good reason to go to war with them next. Complete speculation on my part.

For some reason i think North Korea might have a hand in this. It's cowardly and underhand which is all they're legitimately capable of. I very much doubt Iran would have anything to do with this. For one they're different types of muslim, there were reported strains between any links they did have with Al Qaeda recently and Ahmadinejad is a lame duck leader there now. This wouldn't be in keeping with how Iran operates anyways.

TonyR
04-16-2013, 08:59 AM
Pictures like this (Warning: VERY GRAPHIC) have me ready to go to war.

You personally? And against whom?

Requiem
04-16-2013, 09:01 AM
Nyuk nyuk proves again how she is a basket case.

Ready to go to war? Lol.

maher_tyler
04-16-2013, 09:06 AM
For some reason i think North Korea might have a hand in this. It's cowardly and underhand which is all they're legitimately capable of. I very much doubt Iran would have anything to do with this. For one they're different types of muslim, there were reported strains between any links they did have with Al Qaeda recently and Ahmadinejad is a lame duck leader there now. This wouldn't be in keeping with how Iran operates anyways.

Iran is more likely to have been involved than NK. They hardly let anyone leave. Someone needs to pay.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 09:11 AM
FBI grills Saudi man in Boston bombings
‘Smells of gunpowder’ (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/fbi_grills_saudi_man_XaT5rE40LDdAH44vMFOEXM)

Police took a 20-year-old Saudi national into custody near the scene of yesterday’s horrific Boston Marathon bomb attack, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

The potential suspect was questioned by the FBI and local police yesterday at Boston’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital, where he was under heavy guard while being treated for shrapnel injuries to his leg sustained in the blast.

In late afternoon, a large group of federal and state law enforcement agents raided an apartment in a building in the Saudi man’s hometown of Revere, Mass.

FBI agents could be seen through one window. It was not clear what, if anything, they found. But Revere fire officials said they were called out to support bomb-squad officers as part of an investigation of a “person of interest” in the marathon attack.

At the hospital, investigators seized the man’s clothes to examine whether they held any evidence that he was behind the attack. The law-enforcement sources also told The Post that the man was not free to leave the medical center.

He had suffered shrapnel wounds to the back of a leg but was not likely to die, a source said.

As of last night, investigators had not yet directly asked the man whether he had set off the bombs. But they had asked him general questions, such as what he was doing in the area.

The potential suspect told police he had dinner Sunday night near Boston’s Prudential Center, about half a mile from the blast site, the sources said.

He also said that he went to the Copley Square area yesterday to witness the finish of the race.

The sources said that, after the man was grabbed by police, he smelled of gunpowder and declared, “I thought there would be a second bomb.”

He also asked: “Did anyone die?”

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 09:12 AM
Nyuk nyuk proves again how she is a basket case.

Ready to go to war? Lol.

Does your climate ease your personal rage and bitterness at life at all?

Requiem
04-16-2013, 09:13 AM
Does your climate ease your personal rage and bitterness at life at all?

I don't have bitterness toward life. I love my life. Look in the mirror. Because of the Boston Marathon tragedy, you got your guns ready and are gearing up for war.

Against who? Such a ridiculous statement.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 09:19 AM
I don't have bitterness toward life. I love my life. Look in the mirror. Because of the Boston Marathon tragedy, you got your guns ready and are gearing up for war.

you didn't feel that way after 911?

Tombstone RJ
04-16-2013, 09:19 AM

The Oklahoma City bombing happened 18 years ago on April 19, 1995, if this is what you are referring to.

peacepipe
04-16-2013, 09:21 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/16/ny-post-boston-bombings_n_3092814.html

The New York Post has been criticized for its coverage of the Boston marathon explosions.

Soon after the blasts struck on Monday afternoon, the paper, citing law enforcement sources, said that 12 people had died. It stuck to this assertion all day, even as every other outlet put the number at two or, at the most, three. By Tuesday morning, the official toll had not risen. The Post backtracked slightly, writing, "The official death toll was three, but a law-enforcement source told The Post it could be as high as 12."

The paper was also the first to say that a "Saudi National" had been taken "into custody" by police at a local Boston hospital. Its initial stories said that the man was "identified as a suspect."

This was denied by the Boston police, who repeatedly said there was no suspect and nobody in custody. As the day went on, other outlets also reported that a man was being questioned, but only as a "person of interest" and not as a suspect.

The New York Times reported on Tuesday that investigators had concluded that the man was not involved in the attacks.

Post-watcher Michael Wolff tweeted that there was "great clucking" at the paper's parent company, News Corp., about its "marathon performance."

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 09:22 AM

I think that's just a coincidence.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 09:23 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/16/ny-post-boston-bombings_n_3092814.html

The NYPost cites law enforcement sources for its info. Sounds more like what is going on is someone is leaking one thing and the official story is something else. They're even admitting now that there is a Saudi they questioned and that they did "visit" his apartment, which they both denied last night after the NYPost reported it.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 09:25 AM

Ridiculous that Americans would have enough patriotism they'd be willing to defend their country and their people. I know, just scandalous.

I have a better idea! Let's go to a truck stop and scope out some sluts and bust a nut.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 09:26 AM
WASHINGTON (AP) -- A person briefed on the Boston Marathon investigation says the explosives were in 6-liter pressure cookers and placed in black duffel bags.

The person says the explosives were placed on the ground and contained shards of metal, nails and ball bearings. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the investigation was ongoing.

The person says law enforcement officials have some of the bomb components but did not yet know what was used to set off the explosives.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BOSTON_MARATHON_EXPLOSIVES?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-04-16-12-13-07

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 09:27 AM
What I found amusing last night was that Obama didn't call it terrorism in his first press conference, but CNN had the word splashed all over their front page. Good work CNN, ignore Obama and state the obvious. Do it more, please.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 09:29 AM
WASHINGTON (AP) -- A person briefed on the Boston Marathon investigation says the explosives were in 6-liter pressure cookers and placed in black duffel bags.

The person says the explosives were placed on the ground and contained shards of metal, nails and ball bearings. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the investigation was ongoing.

The person says law enforcement officials have some of the bomb components but did not yet know what was used to set off the explosives.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BOSTON_MARATHON_EXPLOSIVES?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-04-16-12-13-07

Once they find out who did this definitively, I'd like to slit their throat myself and host a game of polo featuring their head.

:~ohyah!::giggle:

I'm sure it'll be more likely he'll be sent to Florence with 3 squares and masturbation material for life.

Requiem
04-16-2013, 09:29 AM
you didn't feel that way after 911?

I was in 9th grade when 9/11 happened. I was in physical science class when I heard the news. Went to geometry. . . saw the second plane hit. Just shocked and saddened. No, I didn't feel the need to gear up for war despite how emotional the time was. Knew from the get go it would launch this country into a wrongful war (Iraq) and that proved to bear itself out as a colossal failure and mistake.

I had planned to go into the service to do cryptologic linguistics after obtaining my degree (all my grandfathers back to my great-great served, plus many uncles), but I cannot go in because of my kidney issues -- which made me mad, but oh well. My cousin who went 11B, got into Special Forces and became a recruiter tried to do whatever he could, but the medical field manual or whatever they go off of bans people with my condition from entering the armed forces. Sucks, but civil service works for now.

Statements like nyuk nyuk made are beyond absurd. If she wants to get all gun ho about this, she can enlist in a branch of the services and serve her country. Getting fanatical and crazy when not all the facts are out there yet is just ridiculous.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 09:30 AM
Wanting to kill murderers is not fanatical or crazy.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 09:31 AM
Once they find out who did this definitively, I'd like to slit their throat myself and host a game of polo featuring their head.

:~ohyah!::giggle:

I'd like to shoot them while it's still legal.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 09:33 AM
I was in 9th grade when 9/11 happened. I was in physical science class when I heard the news. Went to geometry. . . saw the second plane hit. Just shocked and saddened. No, I didn't feel the need to gear up for war despite how emotional the time was. Knew from the get go it would launch this country into a wrongful war (Iraq) and that proved to bear itself out as a colossal failure and mistake.

I had planned to go into the service to do cryptologic linguistics after obtaining my degree (all my grandfathers back to my great-great served, plus many uncles), but I cannot go in because of my kidney issues -- which made me mad, but oh well. My cousin who went 11B, got into Special Forces and became a recruiter tried to do whatever he could, but the medical field manual or whatever they go off of bans people with my condition from entering the armed forces. Sucks, but civil service works for now.

Statements like nyuk nyuk made are beyond absurd. If she wants to get all gun ho about this, she can enlist in a branch of the services and serve her country. Getting fanatical and crazy when not all the facts are out there yet is just ridiculous.

nyuk and I both already served. Now I'm too old :(

Requiem
04-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Wanting to kill murderers is not fanatical or crazy.

Uh, you said you wanted to go to "war" against those that did this. Who are we fighting? Who are the targets!?

Ridiculous that Americans would have enough patriotism they'd be willing to defend their country and their people. I know, just scandalous.

Step up and join a branch of the Armed Services. Otherwise, you are just an online demagogue pretending like you got the stones to do so.

Requiem
04-16-2013, 09:34 AM
nyuk and I both already served. Now I'm too old :(

Thanks for your service. I doubt nyuk was ever in the military.

Br0nc0Buster
04-16-2013, 09:36 AM
Until a motive is established, no one can say it was terrorism for sure
There is a difference between crazies like Holmes killing people and people killing to send a message or intimidate

The Columbine shooters used pipe bombs
They didnt go off, but even if they did it would not of changed their acts to terrorism

Bombs does not always mean it was terrorism
Motive is what distinguishes terrorism from random violence

peacepipe
04-16-2013, 09:40 AM
What I found amusing last night was that Obama didn't call it terrorism in his first press conference, but CNN had the word splashed all over their front page. Good work CNN, ignore Obama and state the obvious. Do it more, please.

Damn you're pathetic, he did call it an act of terror. Besides what ****ing difference does it make what he calls it. None.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 09:40 AM
Uh, you said you wanted to go to "war" against those that did this. Who are we fighting? Who are the targets!?

Step up and join a branch of the Armed Services. Otherwise, you are just an online demagogue pretending like you got the stones to do so.

I considered joining the military off and on for years but family responsibilities didn't allow me to do that. With my history I'd probably have been put into something in the medical field.

As far as the going to war comment, you understand that is also a figure of speech, right? Would I like to personally kill those behind this? You bet your ass, and I'm not "pretending."

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 09:41 AM
Thanks for your service. I doubt nyuk was ever in the military.

forget a bout it...I'm not going to tell you how you should feel, but I find your emotions about 911 surprising. You were definately in the minority during that time period.

I was 29, married, a mortgage, and two kids. Most people my age were ready to enlist again.

Requiem
04-16-2013, 09:42 AM
I considered joining the military off and on for years but family responsibilities didn't allow me to do that. With my history I'd probably have been put into something in the medical field.

Do you have a family of your own now? What is holding you back now? Put up or shut up.

As far as the going to war comment, you understand that is also a figure of speech, right? Would I like to personally kill those behind this? You bet your ass, and I'm not "pretending."

Yeah, you are bluffing. You are a danger to yourself and other people.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 09:42 AM
Damn you're pathetic, he did call it an act of terror. Besides what ****ing difference does it make what he calls it. None.

He called it an act of terror later on, not in the initial speech. CNN went ahead and called it terror anyway. Why do I have to repeat this?

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Do you have a family of your own now? What is holding you back now? Put up or shut up.

Yeah, you are bluffing. You are a danger to yourself and other people.

I still have responsibilities. As I said, with my background they'd probably put me into the medical field, so it's not like I'd be some front-line stud. For one, I am a female.

I'm not bluffing anything, I assure you.

peacepipe
04-16-2013, 09:43 AM
He called it an act of terror later on, not in the initial speech. CNN went ahead and called it terror anyway. Why do I have to repeat this?

Again,what difference does it make what he called it.

Requiem
04-16-2013, 09:44 AM
forget a bout it...I'm not going to tell you how you should feel, but I find your emotions about 911 surprising. You were definately in the minority during that time period.

I was 29, married, a mortgage, and two kids. Most people my age were ready to enlist again.

I said I was shocked and saddened. I had enough critical thinking skills at the age of 14 to know that 9/11 was going to be used as an excuse to get into a B.S. war and as I said, that panned out just as I expected.

I'm completely surprised that people think that conventional warfare of any manner is actually going to deter what ultimately exists as an ideology and idea. Can you kill an idea?

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 09:48 AM
Here's the little boy that died (http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/16/us/boston-boy-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t1). How horrifying.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 09:49 AM
I said I was shocked and saddened. I had enough critical thinking skills at the age of 14 to know that 9/11 was going to be used as an excuse to get into a B.S. war and as I said, that panned out just as I expected.

I'm completely surprised that people think that conventional warfare of any manner is actually going to deter what ultimately exists as an ideology and idea. Can you kill an idea?

most wanted revenge. That was good enough for me.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 09:51 AM

We already had government leaks showing it was being considered and treated as terrorism, and that clown couldn't state the obvious?

I seriously doubt there was a strategic reason for that, and I can only hope it wasn't political correctness.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 09:53 AM
the president has already updated his statement and is calling this a terrorist attack

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 09:55 AM

You mean you expected we'd hunt down and blow the brains out of the perpetrators?

You can't kill an idea, but you certainly can enact more sensible immigration law in which countries full of America-hating religious fanatics aren't allowed to come over here. We've sunk to where protecting American lives has taken a back seat to fearing making people frown and get snuffly-nosed.

Thanks libs!

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 09:56 AM
the president has already updated his statement and is calling this a terrorist attack

Yes, finally. After the media called it.

Bigdawg26
04-16-2013, 09:58 AM

Of course it makes a difference!! What don't you understand! If you sneeze around Obama and he doesn't say God bless you. You proves that fact that he is a Muslim terrorist.

As far as going to war goes, I can't say I would go to war for a couple simple facts. The first one is that no person nor group responsible is not identified as the bomber yet. You can't just fire guns at whomever you want. Second, you can't hold a particular country accountable just because a radical person is of that race or background. He could have acted alone with no funding from an interest group or country. Or what if he is actually American? That's the essential definition of ignorance. Also, I'm not sure if you know how war actually effects a person. Not only does it mean people will DIE but the after effects of coming home from such an experience. I have an uncle who fought in WWII and he became an alcoholic to numb the pain from seeing all those dead bodies around him on a daily basis. Also, I had an older brother who fought in both Iraq and Afghanistan that said he WOULD never wish that on anybody the things he saw. He still won't describe what he saw to me after 5 years of being back home. You don't want to put people in that position until you actually have to I believe.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 10:00 AM
The FBI has not commented on the nature of the two devices used in the blasts, but sources close to the investigation say shredded pieces of pressure cookers were found at the blast sites, indicating the bombs were made from kitchen devices.

A source close to the investigation told Fox News that the style of the device used closely resembles that commonly seen in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Another source confirmed that "pressure cookers were used in both devices."

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said a pressure cooker was attached to a wooden board in at least one of the blasts. The pressure cooker acted as the timer, the source said, and attached to the board was a bottle filled with nails, ball bearings and BB’s. That device was placed inside a black nylon backpack and then dumped in a garbage can, according to the source.

A third source said that the FBI is scanning cellphone tower records for the "moment of detonation." If the moment of detonation is positively identified, the corresponding cellphone number can be traced.

Jeff Lanza, a retired FBI agent, said the Boston case “bears striking similarities” to the bombings at the 1996 summer Olympic Games in Atlanta, in which Eric Robert Rudolph planted three pipe bombs with “lots of shrapnel,” killing two and injuring 111 people.

Lanza also said the smoke color seen at an explosion – which in the Boston case was white – will help indicate the type of bomb used in the blasts.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/16/marathon-bombs-likely-made-from-pressure-cookers-shrapnel-say-experts/#ixzz2Qe9HUkdU

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 10:01 AM
Second, you can't hold a particular country accountable just because a radical person is of that race or background. He could have acted alone with no funding from an interest group or country.

If we're dealing with Islamist terror (and this stands even if we aren't), the sad truth is that there are certain countries of certain religious persuasion in which they hate the US and everything it stands for and repeatedly launch terror attacks against this country, domestically or otherwise. Polling in these countries have shown popular hostility against the US.

We'd have to be the dumbest morons in the world to issue immigration and student visas to these countries.

Indeed, we are.

D'oh.

KO5K
04-16-2013, 10:03 AM
If we're dealing with Islamist terror (and this stands even if we aren't), the sad truth is that there are certain countries of certain religious persuasion in which they hate the US and everything it stands for and repeatedly launch terror attacks against this country, domestically or otherwise.

Perhaps if the US stopped killing innocent civilians in the middle east, less people would be inclined to terrorize the US?

TonyR

Why do you feel the need to politicize this? Can't we all be on the same team when something like this happens? Why are you trying to make other Americans the enemy here, particularly the Commander in Chief?

And, for the record, does this mean that CNN isn't part of the vast left wing media conspiracy?

nyuk nyuk
[I]The FBI has not commented on the nature of the two devices used in the blasts, but sources close to the investigation say shredded pieces of pressure cookers were found at the blast sites, indicating the bombs were made from kitchen devices.

A source close to the investigation told Fox News that the style of the device used closely resembles that commonly seen in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Another source confirmed that "pressure cookers were used in both devices."

This goes to show that ordinary things can be made to kill people and to arbitrarily cry for bans because you want to feel a restored sense of security makes no sense.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 10:05 AM
Why do you feel the need to politicize this? Can't we all be on the same team when something like this happens? Why are you trying to make other Americans the enemy here, particularly the Commander in Chief?

And, for the record, does this mean that CNN isn't part of the vast left wing media conspiracy?

How is calling Obama out on his stupidity politicizing this?

CNN is left-wing, that can't be denied. I'm tickled they broke from the party line here. As I said, I want more of it. They overrode Obama and called it terror anyway. Awesome.

Rigs11
04-16-2013, 10:08 AM
yuk yuk is a true patriot. she can't help herself to turn this into a political issue with her blind hatred for obama

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 10:08 AM
Perhaps if Al Qaeda stopped killing innocent civilians around the world, less people would be inclined to hate the muslims?

fixed...

TonyR
04-16-2013, 10:09 AM
How is calling Obama out on his stupidity politicizing this?

CNN is left-wing, that can't be denied. I'm tickled they broke from the party line here. As I said, I want more of it. They overrode Obama and called it terror anyway. Awesome.

Because Obama didn't do or say anything "stupid", and there's no need for negative talk towards our Commander in Chief during the fallout of an incident like this. You're being divisive at a time we need unity. Sadly, this proves who and what you really are.

And who cares who called it what and when? Let's just agree that it's a tragedy either way.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 10:11 AM
Perhaps if the US stopped killing innocent civilians in the middle east, less people would be inclined to terrorize the US?

So Islam has a 1400 year history of violence against non-Muslims and this has no role in their current behavior. These are the same people who slaughter Christians, Jews, and even other Muslims over disagreements in theology.

What about innocent civilians of our own and our allies? WE are at fault for defending our country and our allies? Derp.

My God, the US was paying tribute to Muslim pirates in north Africa in the 19th century so our ships wouldn't be attacked.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 10:12 AM
lmao!...nuk has learned well from your left wing minifesto errrrr playbook. I think the next step is for her to start a "obama lied, people died" thread in the WRP.

suck it lefties :charge:

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 10:12 AM
Because Obama didn't do or say anything "stupid", and there's no need for negative talk towards our Commander in Chief during the fallout of an incident like this. You're being divisive at a time we need unity. Sadly, this proves who and what you really are.

And who cares who called it what and when? Let's just agree that it's a tragedy either way.

With all due respect, you're a partisan, sack-sucking liberal circling the wagons.

Had Bush done this, you'd be going in for the kill, so please get off your bogus moral high horse.

Let's agree Obama screwed up (again).

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 10:13 AM
lmao!...nuk has learned well from your left wing minifesto errrrr playbook. I think the next step is for her to start a "obama lied, people died" thread in the WRP.

No, I have brains. That's why I quit the Democratic Party.

KO5K
04-16-2013, 10:14 AM
fixed...

I could link hundreds of articles detailing the deaths of civilians in the middle-east as a result of US-led forces.

What happened yesterday is entirely insignificant to what goes on the other side of the world. But I doubt you'd know anything about that.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 10:15 AM
yuk yuk is a true patriot. she can't help herself to turn this into a political issue with her blind hatred for obama

So nobody is allowed to point out stupidity by the president because it'll upset the libbies?

peacepipe
04-16-2013, 10:16 AM
With all due respect, you're a partisan, sack-sucking liberal circling the wagons.

Had Bush done this, you'd be going in for the kill, so please get off your bogus moral high horse.

Actually,no. You're a piece of ****.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 10:16 AM
What happened yesterday is entirely insignificant to what goes on the other side of the world. But I doubt you'd know anything about that.

we will see soon enough. Unfortunately, I have a feeling this is home grown.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 10:17 AM
I could link hundreds of articles detailing the deaths of civilians in the middle-east as a result of US-led forces.

Ripping it out of context and not mentioning deaths on our side makes you come off as either a Muslim or a Muslim-apologizing leftist.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 10:17 AM
Actually,no. You're a piece of ****.

Yet again you display your qualifications for MENSA. Color us impressed.

peacepipe
04-16-2013, 10:18 AM
So nobody is allowed to point out stupidity by the president because it'll upset the libbies?

All you're pointing is that you're partisan hack.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-16-2013, 10:19 AM
Barney Frank. A true embarrassment to all libs. What a ****ing dbag saying the sequester might have prevented a quick response. Keeping it classy libs.

Br0nc0Buster
04-16-2013, 10:24 AM
Holy **** I guess its not possible to actually have a thread about a tragedy without all the dip****s poisoning it with their political rhetoric

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 10:24 AM
All you're pointing is that you're partisan hack.

That you're now posting nothing but personal attacks tells me you're out of ammo. Kindly stick to the topic of the thread.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 10:25 AM
Barney Frank. A true embarrassment to all libs. What a ****ing dbag saying the sequester might have prevented a quick response. Keeping it classy libs.

That's disgusting and politically opportunist.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 10:26 AM
Barney Frank: 'No Tax Cut Would Have Helped Us Deal With This'

lmao! yep, that didn't take long.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/barney-frank-no-tax-cut-would-have-helped-us-deal_717921.html

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-16-2013, 10:27 AM

No, he called it a tragedy. Which it was.

Not seeing why this matters. Like, even a little bit at all.

If he'd called it an act of terrorism, but it turned out to be something else, it would be that ridiculous "BENGHAZIIIIII!!!11!!!!!" all over again.

(You should probably stop talking.)

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-16-2013, 10:28 AM

People are dead! Lmao!

Cool. Thanks for sharing.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 10:32 AM
People are dead! Lmao!

Cool. Thanks for sharing.

oh no! I don't like you!

razorwire77
04-16-2013, 10:35 AM
Truly sad how divided we are as a nation. The first reaction is sadness and almost immediately, people look to politicize an act of terror. Every ****ing thing is this country is reduced to a ****ing football game with the R's on one team and the D's on the other and the media providing the play-by-play. It's disgusting. United we stand, divided we fall. Right now, if we can't unite behind a tragedy like this as a country, we're ****ed. We are the most divided as a country we've been in my lifetime.

Right now, does it really matter if it's some Timmy McVeigh domestic douche or some Al-Qaeda douche international douche?

TonyR
04-16-2013, 10:38 AM

First, take a deep breath you ****ing sociopath.

Second, I'll ask again why we need all this hatred and divisiveness during a national tragedy? Is civility not possible for you? Can't you set aside your ideology for at least a little bit and direct your anger towards the perpetrators instead of your fellow Americans? Do you have even a shred of decency or self awareness? You are one sad individual.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 10:39 AM
Similar pressure-cooker explosives have been used in Afghanistan, India, Nepal and Pakistan, according to a July 2010 joint FBI and Homeland Security intelligence report. Also, one of the three devices used in the May 2010 Times Square attempted bombing was a pressure cooker, the intelligence report said.

"Placed carefully, such devices provide little or no indication of an impending attack," the report said.

The Pakistani Taliban, which claimed responsibility for the 2010 attempt in Times Square, has denied any role in the Boston Marathon attack.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BOSTON_MARATHON_EXPLOSIONS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-04-16-05-26-46

TonyR
04-16-2013, 10:40 AM

If he'd called it an act of terrorism, but it turned out to be something else, it would be that ridiculous "BENGHAZIIIIII!!!11!!!!!" all over again.

^ Exactly.

Rigs11
04-16-2013, 10:47 AM

nope, just shows your lack of any class as usual.continue with your soapbox antics.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 10:47 AM

As I've already explained, government officials were already investigating and treating it as an act of terrorism and even Obama's pet network CNN was calling it as such.

At least it's not as bad as Benghazi when Obama spent a couple weeks calling it impromptu demonstrations over a stupid video even while we were all sitting there watching live footage of crowds in the US Embassy lawn in Cairo waving hundreds of al Qaida flags.

What an embarrassment.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 10:48 AM
nope, just shows your lack of any class as usual.continue with your soapbox antics.

You say that solely because you dislike my politics. You really think I'm impressed by that?

TonyR
04-16-2013, 10:51 AM
What an embarrassment.

The only embarrassment here is you. Bringing politics and divisiveness into the discussion of a national tragedy. Truly sad, pathetic and disgraceful.

Tombstone RJ
04-16-2013, 10:52 AM
As I've already explained, government officials were already investigating and treating it as an act of terrorism and even Obama's pet network CNN was calling it as such.

At least it's not as bad as Benghazi when Obama spent a couple weeks calling it impromptu demonstrations over a stupid video even while we were all sitting there watching live footage of crowds in the US Embassy lawn in Cairo waving hundreds of al Qaida flags.

What an embarrassment.

Don't worry, Eric Holder is on the case... lol!

Rigs11
04-16-2013, 10:52 AM
You say that solely because you dislike my politics. You really think I'm impressed by that?

has nothing to do with your politics, it's the way you deliver your posts. at a time like this especially. there are many righties on this board that have class and make good posts, yours are rubbish.you are perfect example of why the GOP keeps losing elections. so please, do continue GI Jane.

Requiem
04-16-2013, 11:00 AM
most wanted revenge. That was good enough for me.

Yeah, because people are easily swayed by their emotions and most people in this country got behind Bush Junior 100% because of an appeal to that rather than logic. America doesn't have a bright citizenry. Unfortunately, you fail to see the picture I am panting: Iraq and the Hussein regime had nothing to do with 9/11. Al Qaeda and associated operatives didn't have a haven there until we blew the **** out of it and the tiffs between the Shi'ite, Sunni's and Kurds rose to all-time levels.

I still have responsibilities. As I said, with my background they'd probably put me into the medical field, so it's not like I'd be some front-line stud. For one, I am a female.

So. . . no family of your own. Gotcha. Sounds like a copout.

I'm not bluffing anything, I assure you.

You got a shiny new toy gun and you think that you could have taken down Holmes and feel like you could actually do something about people who commit crazy violent crimes. Unfortunately for you -- life isn't Call of Duty.

You mean you expected we'd hunt down and blow the brains out of the perpetrators?

No, I expected that the Bush Administration would lie about Iraq being linked to the attacks and would do what was ever necessary to start a war in a place we had no business being.

You can't kill an idea, but you certainly can enact more sensible immigration law in which countries full of America-hating religious fanatics aren't allowed to come over here.

We have plenty of domestic religious fanatics committing sick crimes on the regular here. Push your xenophobia elsewhere.

We've sunk to where protecting American lives has taken a back seat to fearing making people frown and get snuffly-nosed.

Lol, now this is just absurd. Then again, you were a Marxist and claim this as your home page (http://www.westernrevival.org/).

Requiem
04-16-2013, 11:01 AM
The only embarrassment here is you. Bringing politics and divisiveness into the discussion of a national tragedy. Truly sad, pathetic and disgraceful.

It is almost as bad as this crazy liberal who went on a rage on HuffPo stating that the only way the media would deem it a terrorist attack is if a non-white committed the crime. Just nuts.

TonyR
04-16-2013, 11:02 AM
It's good to see that our country is better than the likes of nyuk nyuk, bronco militia, and Tombstone RJ would lead one to believe:

If you are losing faith in human nature today, watch what happens in the aftermath of an attack on the Boston Marathon. The flood of donations crashed the Red Cross’s Web site. The organization tweeted that its blood supplies are already full. People are lining up outside of Tufts Medical Center to try and help. Runners are already vowing to be at marathons in the coming weeks and months. This won’t be the last time the squeakers run Boston. This won’t be the last time we gather at the finish line to marvel how much more we can take than anyone ever thought possible. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/15/if-you-are-losing-faith-in-human-nature-go-out-and-watch-a-marathon/?wprss=rss_ezra-klein

Requiem
04-16-2013, 11:04 AM
It's good to see that our country is better than the likes of nyuk nyuk, bronco militia, and Tombstone RJ would lead one to believe:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/15/if-you-are-losing-faith-in-human-nature-go-out-and-watch-a-marathon/?wprss=rss_ezra-klein

That is great news to hear. Thanks for posting. ^5

Tombstone RJ
04-16-2013, 11:09 AM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/15/if-you-are-losing-faith-in-human-nature-go-out-and-watch-a-marathon/?wprss=rss_ezra-klein

lol, I've got 3 posts (including this one) on this thread and one post was pointing out a date and the next was some humor, albeit you probably don't think it's funny. Now there's this post and I'm responding to you. Congrats.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 11:11 AM

I'm not sure what that has to do with me, but that was a great article.

Arkie
04-16-2013, 11:19 AM

The Islamic terrorism that started in the 1970s is motivated by our foriegn policy. Not all of them are like you, but some of them feel the same rage you feel, and "want to go to war with somebody" when they see their innocent children killed. I can tell by your personality that if you were born into their world, you would be the first in line to become a terrorist.

Pictures like this (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-b8KVQZMBXvs/TeDO0-NnhVI/AAAAAAAAALc/e6lcUNerbzY/s1600/Drone%2Battack%2Bvictims.jpg) (graphic) lead to pictures like you posted.

SoCalBronco
04-16-2013, 11:20 AM
Once again....I would ask that people on both sides to leave politics out of the thread.

Otherwise I'll send this to the cesspool known as WRP.

Up to you.

Requiem
04-16-2013, 11:25 AM
It should be sent there anyways.

broncosteven
04-16-2013, 11:26 AM

edited because I listened to Socal.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 11:26 AM
The Islamic terrorism that started in the 1970s is motivated by our foriegn policy. Not all of them are like you, but some of them feel the same rage you feel, and "want to go to war with somebody" when they see their innocent children killed. I can tell by your personality that if you were born into their world, you would be the first in line to become a terrorist.

Pictures like this (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-b8KVQZMBXvs/TeDO0-NnhVI/AAAAAAAAALc/e6lcUNerbzY/s1600/Drone%2Battack%2Bvictims.jpg) (graphic) lead to pictures like you posted.

lmao...as you can see, nothing ever changes on the web. There isn't any reason to try to be civil on the interwebs anymore. It's a waste of ****ing time. Same clowns on the left attack those on the right and vice versa. I could care less who's feelings are hurt anymore.

cutthemdown
04-16-2013, 11:27 AM
LOL so no because people with concealed weapons can't sstop terrorism they shouldn't have concealed weapons. Wow that is the worst argument ever.

g6matty
04-16-2013, 11:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ZUZ91AK.jpg

Requiem
04-16-2013, 11:28 AM
lmao...as you can see, nothing ever changes on the web. There isn't any reason to try to be civil on the interwebs anymore. It's a waste of ****ing time. Same clowns on the left attack those on the right and vice versa. I could care less who's feelings are hurt anymore.

And obviously could care less about knowing histories truths.

nyuk nyuk
So. . . no family of your own. Gotcha. Sounds like a copout.

You wouldn't know what I do or don't have. Stick to the truckstop whores.

You got a shiny new toy gun and you think that you could have taken down Holmes and feel like you could actually do something about people who commit crazy violent crimes. Unfortunately for you -- life isn't Call of Duty.

If you feel the need to put words in their mouths and try to make it appear as if they said something they never said, you're either not paying attention OR you're a hateful, disingenous tard.

No, I expected that the Bush Administration would lie about Iraq being linked to the attacks and would do what was ever necessary to start a war in a place we had no business being.

If you thought that at that age, you were being fed leftwing political viewpoints.

We have plenty of domestic religious fanatics committing sick crimes on the regular here. Push your xenophobia elsewhere.

If you wish to call reality xenophobic, help yourself. If you can't think beyond rudimentary left-wing slur labels, God help you in life, child.

Go file some papers or make us coffee or something.

Requiem
OK, we don't need to post pictures of people with their legs blown off. Jesus.

cutthemdown
04-16-2013, 11:29 AM
I sure hope someone big enough to bomb is responsible for this. It's going to suck if we find out its Americans who did this to Boston.

nyuk nyuk
@g6matty -

I hope that boy is OK. These pictures are very saddening and infuriating.

g6matty

look again

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 11:30 AM

Afraid it may conjure up un PC thoughts and "xenophobia"?

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 11:30 AM
ugh at that pick......they showed that same scene from a different angle and It made it look like the guy in the wheel chair had on blue jeans.

I just read that there are at least 25-30 people that lost limbs

g6matty
04-16-2013, 11:31 AM
is nobody noticing kevin wares jersey photoshopd on him

bronco militia
And obviously could care less about knowing histories truths.

your version of history or mine? left or right up or down....who get s to go first?

nyuk nyuk

Islamic terrorism has been around since Islam.

Enough blind apologetics for a religion with a 1,400 year track record of violence.

You self-loathers are horrifying.

How about some context here?

This (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-b8KVQZMBXvs/TeDO0-NnhVI/AAAAAAAAALc/e6lcUNerbzY/s1600/Drone%2Battack%2Bvictims.jpg) was caused by this (http://www.pegc.us/images/wtc_attack.jpg).

broncosteven
04-16-2013, 11:32 AM
LOL so no because people with concealed weapons can't sstop terrorism they shouldn't have concealed weapons. Wow that is the worst argument ever.

You didn't get my point and I took it down because of Socal's post.

This isn't the place right now to argue these points.

Requiem
04-16-2013, 11:32 AM
You wouldn't know what I do or don't have.

You don't have one of your own. That much is obvious.

Stick to the truckstop whores.

Obvious inside joke goes over your head. It was a reference to past Spider threads.

If you feel the need to put words in their mouths and try to make it appear as if they said something they never said, you're either not paying attention OR you're a hateful, disingenous tard.

It is exactly what you have said.

If you thought that at that age, you were being fed leftwing political viewpoints.

You were the one who gobbled down Marxism like a Colfax corner stopper.

If you wish to call reality xenophobic, help yourself. If you can't think beyond rudimentary left-wing slur labels, God help you in life, child.

But you are a xenophobe. And that isn't a left-wing slur label. You obviously don't know much about linguistics. Well, much of anything at all, really.

Go file some papers or make us coffee or something.

Nah, that is something that fugly middle-aged women who are single such as yourself needs to be doing. Post a picture of how hideous you are. Please do it. I want to see why you will never contribute to the gene pool.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 11:34 AM
ok it was shopped....not sure about the injury

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/15/article-2309563-195056EF000005DC-113_634x440.jpg

nyuk nyuk
Req feels the need to lie, yet again, in order to have ammunition against those on this forum that have views he doesn't like.

This place has WAY too lose moderating.

Sensible immigration policy doesn't equal xenophobia. If you think it does, you may be an indoctrinated post-pubescent left-wing gasbag.

nyuk nyuk

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/15/article-2309563-195056EF000005DC-113_634x440.jpg

The guy is deathly pale. He's lost a ****load of blood.

Requiem
your version of history or mine? left or right up or down....who get s to go first?

There is no going first. If you don't think that American foreign policy in the Middle East has helped contribute to them hating America, you are obviously weren't afforded the brains god allowed a goose.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 11:36 AM
^ Because Muslims haven't been going around attacking people at will for 1400 years.

Why was Thomas Jefferson paying tribute to Barbary Coast pirates? Because we "did something to them"?

Requiem
04-16-2013, 11:36 AM
This place has WAY too lose moderating.

Go back to Broncos Forums.

Requiem
04-16-2013, 11:38 AM
^ Because Muslims haven't been going around attacking people at will for 1400 years.

The Middle East has been the crossroad of humanity beyond that time frame and has been crossed through by those from Africa, East Asia and Europe. To try and suggest that it hasn't shows how devoid of history knowledge you are, Miss English Major. And I was speaking about American foreign policies impact on anti-American sentiment in the region today. Derp, derp.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 11:39 AM
you are obviously weren't afforded the brains god allowed a goose.

I'm not positive on this, but aren't you an athiest?

Requiem
04-16-2013, 11:39 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6457708800/h32EAE2E0/

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/nice_glass_derp.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTX2Fi77LytQTrEBcWGaGs8U6lbfCoya I5ukjomcL-yiigNebcEBg

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 11:40 AM
Go back to Broncos Forums.

The place you were permabanned from twice - one for bringing in a sockpuppet, in which you were banned because you were endlessly taking our your personal anger on posters which you do here with near impunity?

Your behavior is WAY overboard for mere political disagreements, as I stated before. You have personal issues which drive you vent your anger online at people, specifically targeting those whose views you dislike. Get a shrink.

:thumbsup:

You do this **** on the internet because you'd have your face caved in if you tried it IRL.

We have an Internet Tough Guy here, folks!

!Booya!

Rowrr I don't like yew! I call yew namez!

Requiem
04-16-2013, 11:41 AM

The correct term is Atheist and one does not have to be religious to use a euphemism they learned from their grandfather. And no, I am not an Atheist.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 11:41 AM

He's resentful about life and attacks people as a way of venting his personal anger. I imagine he is an atheist.

Requiem
04-16-2013, 11:44 AM
The place you were permabanned from twice - one for bringing in a sockpuppet, in which you were banned because you were endlessly taking our your personal anger on posters which you do here with near impunity?

Well, yeah twice. Once for willingly crossing the line and making fun of the owners nephew for being mentally retarded and then a second time because I created an account posting a picture of forum members and I ate the Broncos / Bears game. Might have been banned there, but actually met a lot of the folks and had a good time with them. People (except the crazy right-wingers) were pretty bummed I got banned. A lot still talk to me off the boards. Good times.

Your behavior is WAY overboard for mere political disagreements, as I stated before. You have personal issues which drive you vent your anger online at people, specifically targeting those whose views you dislike. Get a shrink.

Nah. I do what I do because I know I can get under your skin. It is easy. Even the moderators know I just like to stir the pot. You fall for it every time.

We have an Internet Tough Guy here, folks!

Says the person who wished me to die, Harry Reid to die, wants to murder murders, etc. Lol. Get a life.

Requiem
04-16-2013, 11:45 AM
He's resentful about life and attacks people as a way of venting his personal anger. I imagine he is an atheist.

On a scale of 1-10 -- how ugly are you?

Requiem
04-16-2013, 11:46 AM
I welcome the ban hammer. Bring it on me SoCal. Ban me for 69 days.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 11:46 AM
And no, I am not an Atheist.

my bad.....

the other stuff doesn't bother me. I've grown immune to it since the 2000 election. but whatever. I always need help with spelling.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 11:49 AM
^^ LOL someone's chimping. Hurt egos of the undermatured cause this kind of thing, folks. 26 year olds should not be acting like this, let alone on a regular basis.

You're not the first one online that had some issue that I tried to bury the hatchet with only to be met with bizarre, unremitting hysterical hatred, even venturing into making odd personal insults.

Weird people.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 11:49 AM
I welcome the ban hammer. Bring it on me SoCal. Ban me for 69 days.

Your habit of repeat neg bomb attacks here should have brought a permaban long ago. Again, extremely immature display.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 11:51 AM
whatwe need is more government!...now a republican chimes in.

GOP Rep. Peter King On Boston Bombing: "We Need More Cameras"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/04/16/gop_rep_peter_king_on_boston_bombing_i_do_think_we _need_more_cameras_.html

Heyneck
04-16-2013, 11:51 AM

What the hell are you talking about? He screwed up for not jumping to conclusions? Specially when the world is in a state of vigil over the conflict that is going in Asia? We have conflicts with Iran and the middle east and now North Korea. We still have no idea who did this. This could be one of our own homegrown wackos.

Heyneck
04-16-2013, 11:53 AM
fixed...

nope... he meant this!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5rXPrfnU3G0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 11:56 AM
What the hell are you talking about? He screwed up for not jumping to conclusions? Specially when the world is in a state of vigil over the conflict that is going in Asia? We have conflicts with Iran and the middle east and now North Korea. We still have no idea who did this. This could be one of our own homegrown wackos.

Really? Do I have to keep repeating myself?

HIS OWN FEDERAL OFFICES WERE INVESTIGATING IT AS TERRORISM. They were telling media that it was.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 11:56 AM
whatwe need is more government!...now a republican chimes in.

GOP Rep. Peter King On Boston Bombing: "We Need More Cameras"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/04/16/gop_rep_peter_king_on_boston_bombing_i_do_think_we _need_more_cameras_.html

Put the word Republican in quotes, plz.

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 11:57 AM
nope... he meant this!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5rXPrfnU3G0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've seen another version of that video. Which one is the right one?

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 12:00 PM
Put the word Republican in quotes, plz.

I don't care about that stuff anymore. No pun intended, but it will be a race to the finish line by both parties to take advantage of our latest tragedy.

Bigdawg26
04-16-2013, 12:06 PM
The ignorance KILLS me on this thread. I really fail to see how it's Obama's fault for this. Also, you can't blame every bombing on Muslims. The religion is a peaceful and practices nonviolence, it's just the extremist who do these types of things. There are extremist in every religion even in America. For example, the KKK wants to kill Jews, Blacks, and foreigners but they believe in the lord (doing him a favor). That's stupid, insensitive, and down right ignorant to believe that a WHOLE entire religion is responsible for this. You don't know who did this or what is there motive yet. Slow down Rambo and let's think this through.

Lastly, it's REALLY easy to say yeah I'm mad we SHOULD goto war and kill this person or that person when you nor your closest kin are not the one going and doing it. I bet if you or someone you love dearly is put into a situation of having to goto war and right people that can and will actually kill you that you would think twice about it.

Heyneck
04-16-2013, 12:08 PM
I've seen another version of that video. Which one is the right one?

both... on both videos our forces are attacking a reporter with a camera and his crew.

TonyR
04-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Really? Do I have to keep repeating myself?

No, you really don't. In fact, many of us would prefer you stop posting your garbage altogether.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 12:18 PM
The ignorance KILLS me on this thread. I really fail to see how it's Obama's fault for this. Also, you can't blame every bombing on Muslims. The religion is a peaceful and practices nonviolence, it's just the extremist who do these types of things. There are extremist in every religion even in America. For example, the KKK wants to kill Jews, Blacks, and foreigners but they believe in the lord (doing him a favor). That's stupid, insensitive, and down right ignorant to believe that a WHOLE entire religion is responsible for this. You don't know who did this or what is there motive yet. Slow down Rambo and let's think this through.

Nobody is "blaming" anything on anybody, however there is report that a suspicious-acting Saudi was tackled by a citizen. Police sources said this Saudi reeked of gunpowder and asked how many were dead when questioned under guard in the hospital in Boston. NY Post broke this story citing several police sources.

Other mainstream sources have gone along with official police word that no suspects are in custody yet have admitted someone Saudi was questioned and that the feds went into someone's apartment and took things out of it. The NY Post is saying that apartment belonged to the same Saudi.

As far as the KKK goes, they're 4 guys in a phone booth and 2 of them are FBI informants.

Anyone who thinks the KKK is as likely to have done this as Islamists has been living with their head in the ground.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 12:18 PM
No, you really don't. In fact, many of us would prefer you stop posting your garbage altogether.

The ignore function works well. May want to use it instead of crying like a girl all the time.

Tombstone RJ
04-16-2013, 12:22 PM
nope... he meant this!

This is such a tragic cluster **** by the US Military.

Heyneck
04-16-2013, 12:24 PM

prayers to that guy and all affected by this tragedy. His injuries where confirmed though. He is a 27 year old that lost both legs and survived. Sad... just a sad and tragic day.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 12:25 PM

This is another thing, and it appears to be not very uncommon.

Islamists mistake accidents with intentional acts of killing civilians and demand we all be slaughtered as a result. Frankly what can you say for that kind of behavior than that they're either 1) political opportunists trying to manipulate Muslims and American leftists, and 2) that these people have a low IQ if they actually believe that crap.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 12:26 PM
prayers to that guy and all affected by this tragedy. His injuries where confirmed though. He is a 27 year old that lost both legs and survived. Sad... just a sad and tragic day.

Yes but he has a tough road ahead of him. These folks are HUGE infection risks. I hope nobody else dies. I've heard enough bad news.

Whoever did this should be executed in public at the site of the bombings.

And why would someone fake photoshop injuries when they happened for real all over?

bronco militia
04-16-2013, 12:26 PM
both... on both videos our forces are attacking a reporter with a camera and his crew.

so who ever bombed the people in boston are justified by videos like these?

hey man, we can do this all day if want.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 12:29 PM

It's what at least 2 of our liberal contigent here have been saying.

One of the root philosophies of left though is that we - the evil capitalist pig - have been instigating and raping the planet all over therefore anyone who attacks us in any way, shape or form is just being a morally-superior resister of our evil machinations. Furthermore, it's okay if they hate the collective of us because of accidental deaths by the military, but don't you naughty Americans dislike or distrust the collective of Muslims because of repeated terror attacks and 1,400 years of Islamic violence against infidels.

This is what the left call higher morality.

Isn't that lovely?

Heyneck
04-16-2013, 12:37 PM

We can't say we don't have it coming. Love our forces and love the patriotism that's instilled in us as we grow. But still, we can't deny our forces have gone stray in some cases to justify a political agenda.

We still don't know who is behind it (I am beginning to think this is more than likely an isolated incident with one of our own crazy person), but people arguing that we should never have nothing coming to us on our soil don't pay attention to the uncensored/uncontrolled news.

Just look at what generation Kill pulled of in Irak and Afg. For those who don't know what generation kill is I suggest looking up a documentary with the same name.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3y_5vxM8PYM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Don't want to take away anything from talking about prayer and the victims, but I just want end this by saying that you must be crazy to not be able to comprehend the hate towards us in the Middle East and its nearby regions.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wgNInWQI-qU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This comment on a video hit it right out of the park.

When young men/women who are ask to kill. A kill is a kill the only difference is self justification and justification for the purpose of war. When a killer finds out he/she killed for profit over principle it is still devastating. When your fighting for the cause of freedom is one thing, To kill for the profit of few it's disgraceful on a personal level for all involved except for the Elitist. Carpe deim, Molon Labe. OORAH!

Heyneck
04-16-2013, 12:39 PM

nope is not about that. It's about Nyuk Nyuk not being able to comprehend how people over in the Middle East hate us.

W*GS
04-16-2013, 12:40 PM
One of the root philosophies of left though is that we - the evil capitalist pig - have been instigating and raping the planet all over therefore anyone who attacks us in any way, shape or form is just being a morally-superior resister of our evil machinations. Furthermore, it's okay if they hate the collective of us because of accidental deaths by the military, but don't you naughty Americans dislike or distrust the collective of Muslims because of repeated terror attacks and 1,400 years of Islamic violence against infidels.

Poor strawmen. You're really going after them.

Are all overseas actions ever undertaken by the United States completely moral and good?

Or will you fall into <i>realpolitik</i>, which is just a euphemism for moral relativism?

Pony Boy
04-16-2013, 12:40 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u5wmParkppw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Heyneck
04-16-2013, 12:41 PM
Nobody is "blaming" anything on anybody, however there is report that a suspicious-acting Saudi was tackled by a citizen. Police sources said this Saudi reeked of gunpowder and asked how many were dead when questioned under guard in the hospital in Boston. NY Post broke this story citing several police sources.

Other mainstream sources have gone along with official police word that no suspects are in custody yet have admitted someone Saudi was questioned and that the feds went into someone's apartment and took things out of it. The NY Post is saying that apartment belonged to the same Saudi.

As far as the KKK goes, they're 4 guys in a phone booth and 2 of them are FBI informants.

Anyone who thinks the KKK is as likely to have done this as Islamists has been living with their head in the ground.

The guy has been officially cleared and is no longer considered a person of interest. Take if for what it's worth, it was reported on CNN and FOX NEWS.

nyuk nyuk
04-16-2013, 12:45 PM
Don't want to take away anything from talking about prayer and the victims, but I just want end this by saying that you must be crazy to not be able to comprehend the hate towards us in the Middle East and its nearby regions.

And it never strikes some that all this footage is post 9-11.