PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party group boycotting Fox News for becoming ‘too liberal’

W*GS
03-23-2013, 04:23 PM
Truly out there loonies.

I thought I was reading The Onion...

Tea Party group boycotting Fox News for becoming ‘too liberal’ (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/23/tea-party-group-boycotting-fox-news-for-becoming-too-liberal/)

nyuk nyuk
03-23-2013, 07:07 PM
Fox was never that conservative to begin with by what I have seen though I don't watch much network TV, and I've only seen left-wing moonbats refer to it as right-wing anyway.

W*GS
03-23-2013, 07:09 PM
Thanks for proving you're part of the moonbat brigade, nyuk.

ghwk
03-24-2013, 12:49 AM
Fox was never that conservative to begin with by what I have seen though I don't watch much network TV, and I've only seen left-wing moonbats refer to it as right-wing anyway.

I believe that post is the reason the phrase "can't see the forest for the trees" was invented.

Rohirrim
03-24-2013, 08:16 AM
I guess we can take that as a bald faced admission that they consider Fox their propaganda network.

DenverBrit
03-24-2013, 10:09 AM
Boycotters have listed their agenda, that Fox become “the right-wing CBS News: to break stories, to break information, and to do what news organizations have always done with such stories: break politicians.” They have also demanded that the network feature ”at least one segment on Benghazi every night on two of its prime-time shows; that Fox similarly devote investigative resources to discovering the truth of Obama’s birth certificate; and that the network cease striving to be ‘fair and balanced.’”

“We need Fox to turn right,” Hjerlied said. “We think this is a coverup and Fox is aiding and abetting it. This is the way Hitler started taking over Germany, by managing and manipulating the news media.”

They don't understand irony or hypocrisy, sounds about right.

nyuk nyuk
03-24-2013, 10:39 AM
I believe that post is the reason the phrase "can't see the forest for the trees" was invented.

You can always spot an indoctrinated lefty when the only biased network they can spot is Fox.

The only bias I can see is on Fox! Hey, look at me! I'm an indoctrinated moron!

nyuk nyuk
03-24-2013, 10:41 AM
Thanks for proving you're part of the moonbat brigade, nyuk.

This is what moonbat brigade looks like

http://i50.tinypic.com/ncfwg.jpg

W*GS
03-24-2013, 10:54 AM
This is what moonbat brigade looks like

A recent picture of nyuk:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-455Ob7F8oXc/UNJBE8diUBI/AAAAAAAACvc/2f7KqPbH1qo/s640/awfulmen1.jpg

nyuk nyuk
03-24-2013, 11:21 AM
A recent picture of nyuk:

At least you aren't blindly pasting drivel from leftist websites anymore while you trash your country. This juvenile display is actually an improvement.

W*GS
03-24-2013, 11:45 AM
At least you aren't blindly pasting drivel from leftist websites anymore while you trash your country. This juvenile display is actually an improvement.

To those on the right, the US is too weak to withstand criticism, especially genuine criticism.

Basically, you guys hate this country.