PDA

View Full Version : Iranian breakthrough in free energy, anti gravity, etc

mhgaffney
03-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Iranian Tesla offers radical new technology to world

Check out this must watch video -- fast forward to about 45 minutes to get to the meat of his talk.

Dr Mehran Keshe says the Iranians used his breakthrough anti gravity technology when they downed the US spy drone in December 2011. In other words it was not a case of spoofing. It was a demonstration of a radical new technology.

http://www.keshefoundation.org/media-a-papers/interviews/333-2nd-sept-12-live-interview-with-peswiki-alan-sterling.html

baja
03-12-2013, 10:06 PM
If that information is true than you are looking at the biggest game changer in the history of the known world.

And if that information is true the timing could not be better........

Rohirrim
03-12-2013, 10:09 PM
If that information is true than you are looking at the biggest game changer in the history of the known world.

No kidding. It would be so cool if Shiite Imams ran the world.

baja
03-12-2013, 11:16 PM
No kidding. It would be so cool if Shiite Imams ran the world.

You can be so disappointing///

cutthemdown
03-12-2013, 11:47 PM
Then why do they need nuclear energy? Oh and remember this is the same country caught photshopping military photos all the time.

Rohirrim
03-13-2013, 08:30 AM
You can be so disappointing///

Because I don't buy into silly bull****?

Here's the Wiki entry on this guy's "science":

Some of the views expressed by Keshe are irreconcilable with a wide array of facts established by modern science, in particular his model of the neutron certainly appears to squarely contradict the known data.[8] According to Keshe, the neutron consists of matter, antimatter and dark matter. He also claims that the human body "can create different fields that these can attract or reject any matter or fields of any strength from his environment and as one can create fields of different strength"[9]

You disappoint me. You seem like a good guy, but you waste so much time on this kind of silliness.

houghtam
03-13-2013, 08:35 AM
Antigravity...

So THAT'S how they got people to fly into buildings at high speed with only two hours sim time.

Oh wait...

DenverBrit
03-13-2013, 09:45 AM
Iranian technology is light years ahead.

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/17500/The-Not-So-Indestructable-Iranian-Tanks--17712.jpg

baja
03-13-2013, 09:49 AM
Because I don't buy into silly bull****?

Here's the Wiki entry on this guy's "science":

Some of the views expressed by Keshe are irreconcilable with a wide array of facts established by modern science, in particular his model of the neutron certainly appears to squarely contradict the known data.[8] According to Keshe, the neutron consists of matter, antimatter and dark matter. He also claims that the human body "can create different fields that these can attract or reject any matter or fields of any strength from his environment and as one can create fields of different strength"[9]

You disappoint me. You seem like a good guy, but you waste so much time on this kind of silliness.

Here is my post;

baja - If that information is true than you are looking at the biggest game changer in the history of the known world.

Nowhere did I say I thought it was true. I said if it were true it would be the greatest event in the history of man

Your answer was to made some derogatory remark about the guy being a ****e

BTW I'm not saying I think it is false either. I don't know but the hypothesis does make sense. Will it work? I don't know but I will follow up from time to time.

DenverBrit
03-13-2013, 09:52 AM
Iranian Tesla offers radical new technology to world

Check out this must watch video -- fast forward to about 45 minutes to get to the meat of his talk.

Dr Mehran Keshe says the Iranians used his breakthrough anti gravity technology when they downed the US spy drone in December 2011. In other words it was not a case of spoofing. It was a demonstration of a radical new technology.

http://www.keshefoundation.org/media-a-papers/interviews/333-2nd-sept-12-live-interview-with-peswiki-alan-sterling.html
LOL.

He's been making his anti gravity claims for a few years, but has yet to demonstrate anything..........other than his ability to dupe troofers.

bronco militia
03-13-2013, 10:49 AM
maybe that's how the Iranians get their fake Stealth fighter to fly?

cutthemdown
03-13-2013, 11:33 AM
Baja you responded in a way that implied you believe it could be true. While most of us immediatly thought CAMEL****!

baja
03-13-2013, 12:55 PM
Baja you responded in a way that implied you believe it could be true. While most of us immediatly thought CAMEL****!

I have since I was a kid thought the power and potential of the magnetic field energy was the power that organized the universe so yes I do believe he is on the right track, has he figured it out? I don't know but I think that is where the solution to free energy lies. Did anyone besides Mark and myself watch the video? I doubt it.

houghtam
03-13-2013, 01:08 PM
I have since I was a kid thought the power and potential of the magnetic field energy was the power that organized the universe so yes I do believe he is on the right track, has he figured it out? I don't know but I think that is where the solution to free energy lies. Did anyone besides Mark and myself watch the video? I doubt it.

Is the mathematic and scientific background that fomented that belief you held as a child the same as that which you hold now? What, scientifically speaking, did you learn as a child which caused you to think this way? What have you experienced since that has confirmed it?

baja
03-13-2013, 01:17 PM
Is the mathematic and scientific background that fomented that belief you held as a child the same as that which you hold now? What, scientifically speaking, did you learn as a child which caused you to think this way? What have you experienced since that has confirmed it?

I was very young. It was more of an understanding that would come to me and it was very persistent. I remember envisioning a train running on a magnetic field allowing the train to move almost without friction. As I grew older and more indoctrinated into the ways of the world they lessened but I never really forgot the experience.

Call it a reoccurring vision. I was gifted many "visions" as a child to the point where I was pulled out of school and given a battery of tests than I discovered alcohol and they stopped.

baja
03-13-2013, 01:23 PM
I believe we know only a very small fraction of the force that organizes the universe.

Some are smug in their knowledge of currant science but I would point out every era has it's stanch believers in their science of the day only to be shown to be wrong or incomplete birthing the next generation of believers in the "new" science until that is shot down and so it goes.

houghtam
03-13-2013, 01:29 PM
I believe we know only a very small fraction of the force that organizes the universe.

Some are smug in their knowledge of currant science but I would point out every era has it's stanch believers in their science of the day only to be shown to be wrong or incomplete birthing the next generation of believers in the "new" science until that is shot down and so it goes.

You conveniently left out the fact that 100% of all "new science" in the history of the world was based off the scientific method.

baja
03-13-2013, 01:40 PM
You conveniently left out the fact that 100% of all "new science" in the history of the world was based off the scientific method.

You think current science is the Holy Grail of knowledge that is your privilege.

I think we have very limited understanding of of how the universe works.

Not long ago science proclaimed the atom as the smallest particle was the building block of life now the are spending billions in search of the God particle. Science calls 90% of the human DNA junk DNA. Do you believe that?

We have particles that appear and disappear in this dimension, what's up with that?

baja
03-13-2013, 01:44 PM
Here watch this;

http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/ormus-the-transformation-powder-1-13/O0JhMWRMrcMPC-dkqKMV0g

theAPAOps5
03-13-2013, 01:54 PM
This is posted by the mini hitler ghaff, so it's up there with material from the onion...... Which only Iran believes is a legit news source.

houghtam
03-13-2013, 01:56 PM
You think current science is the Holy Grail of knowledge that is your privilege.

I think we have very limited understanding of of how the universe works.

Not long ago science proclaimed the atom as the smallest particle was the building block of life now the are spending billions in search of the God particle. Science calls 90% of the human DNA junk DNA. Do you believe that?

We have particles that appear and disappear in this dimension, what's up with that?

What's up with it is there are real people using real science to attempt to figure these things out. You and I both agree that there is much science has yet to discover. The difference is how we get there.

None of this stands up to scientific method and peer review and scrutiny. Let me guess, another international conspiracy? Or maybe this time (just this time), it's all a bunch of hooey.

You can believe whatever you want. Science isn't a matter of opinion.

baja
03-13-2013, 02:09 PM
What's up with it is there are real people using real science to attempt to figure these things out. You and I both agree that there is much science has yet to discover. The difference is how we get there.

None of this stands up to scientific method and peer review and scrutiny. Let me guess, another international conspiracy? Or maybe this time (just this time), it's all a bunch of hooey.

You can believe whatever you want. Science isn't a matter of opinion.

Oh but it is. Because it is based on limited understanding.

baja
03-13-2013, 02:12 PM
It also locks believers into a limited flawed system further limiting the acceptance of new knowledge. .

If there is so much that we do not yet understand doesn't it stand to reason to keep an open mind instead of dismissing theories out of hand because it does not fit the current model.

baja
03-13-2013, 02:17 PM
Einstein shattered science of his day with his theory of relativity. Today he is considered a hero. What do you think the scientists of his day thought when the theory was first presented?

houghtam
03-13-2013, 02:41 PM
Einstein shattered science of his day with his theory of relativity. Today he is considered a hero. What do you think the scientists of his day thought when the theory was first presented?

Have you ever read the paper? Did it go "I had this vision that spacetime is relative to energy and momentum, boom. SCIENCE!"

Show me the peer reviews and publications in reputable journals, and then we will take you kooks seriously. And really, we will. Just give us something REAL to go on, not false assumptions and videos with wow factors.

Meck77
03-13-2013, 02:47 PM
I was very young. It was more of an understanding that would come to me and it was very persistent. I remember envisioning a train running on a magnetic field allowing the train to move almost without friction. As I grew older and more indoctrinated into the ways of the world they lessened but I never really forgot the experience.

Call it a reoccurring vision. I was gifted many "visions" as a child to the point where I was pulled out of school and given a battery of tests than I discovered alcohol and they stopped.

Maybe it's the alcohol that helps you see the lizard people that the rest of us can't?

baja
03-13-2013, 04:23 PM
Maybe it's the alcohol that helps you see the lizard people that the rest of us can't?

The lizard element is in their DNA (origin of the term blue bloods) so no, they do not look any different that everyone else but you can see their Aura (It's dark). Everyone has the ability to see auras but if you dod not believe you can than you can't/

baja
03-13-2013, 04:30 PM
David Icke is the guy that has the game figured out. You should watch some of his recent videos Meck. If you keep an open mind and watch the one from Wilmington (7+ hours) I bet he will answer a lot of the "why" of current events for you.

mhgaffney
03-13-2013, 05:20 PM

Yes, but this does not necessarily mean it met the approval of the scientific establishment. Isaac Newton did not publish in peer reviewed journals.

That said -- the Iranian scientist's work has been favorably reviewed by competent scientists. Check Keshe's web site.

MHG

mhgaffney
03-13-2013, 05:22 PM
Keshe's presentation at Imperial college:

http://discoverhealthandwealth.com/keshe-free-energy-science-irans-space-ship-program-peace-treaty/#.UUEX_Y6LHnp

W*GS
03-13-2013, 05:44 PM

They laughed at Einstein.

They laughed at the Wright Brothers.

They also laughed at Bozo the Clown.

Merely being ridiculed does not mean being right.

baja
03-13-2013, 05:52 PM
They laughed at Einstein.

They laughed at the Wright Brothers.

They also laughed at Bozo the Clown.

Merely being ridiculed does not mean being right.

No argument from me.

None the less there is a pattern of ridicule of new innovative ideas to be scorned out of the box.

mhgaffney
03-13-2013, 05:58 PM
W*gs knows about ridicule -- it's his thing.

Rohirrim
03-13-2013, 07:02 PM
Let's put is this way, if this Iranian really did have something like this going, the Mossad would have whacked him by now. Logic, brothers. Use it.

baja
03-13-2013, 08:27 PM
Let's put is this way, if this Iranian really did have something like this going, the Mossad would have whacked him by now. Logic, brothers. Use it.

Now I know you did not bother to even watch a video, no you decided you "know" this technology is not possible without investigation. I'm not saying it is true but I am willing to at least look at the information and from that effort I learned enough that I will be looking for a demonstration which is promised to be coming soon. Even if it is a hoax the way he plans to give it to the world is a hell of an idea. Should be a film.

Apparently many people know how to do this simple construct that is why he is still alive. He also has it set up to be released world wide free to all human kind via the internet if he comes up missing. After watching the video and several others I have my doubts but will take the "so me" attitude.

Fedaykin
03-13-2013, 10:57 PM

He was not believed immediately. Then he proved he was correct .. with SCIENCE.

You're very confused. You think science is a set of results and knowledge. It is not, science is a PROCESS by which new questions are asked and answers found.

Just making **** up is not part of that process. The process you are invoking when you just make **** up is that of religion.

Rohirrim
03-14-2013, 11:20 AM
Now I know you did not bother to even watch a video, no you decided you "know" this technology is not possible without investigation. I'm not saying it is true but I am willing to at least look at the information and from that effort I learned enough that I will be looking for a demonstration which is promised to be coming soon. Even if it is a hoax the way he plans to give it to the world is a hell of an idea. Should be a film.

Apparently many people know how to do this simple construct that is why he is still alive. He also has it set up to be released world wide free to all human kind via the internet if he comes up missing. After watching the video and several others I have my doubts but will take the "so me" attitude.

If I want to know something about neutrons I turn to the guys running the Hadron Collider, not some itinerant Iranian making You Tube videos on the conspiracy network.

W*GS
03-14-2013, 12:18 PM
If I want to know something about neutrons I turn to the guys running the Hadron Collider, not some itinerant Iranian making You Tube videos on the conspiracy network.

That's just 'cuz your mind ain't *open*, man!

mhgaffney
03-14-2013, 12:35 PM
It is a fact that...

1. The US spy drone taken down by Iran in Dec 2011 was classified "above top secret" by the Pentagon.

2. The US spy drone displayed by Iran AFTER they captured it was in near pristine condition. The drone was shown on Iranian TV. The capture is not controversial. It did happen. The US acknowledged it.

3. The US investigation into what happened -- why the drone was captured -- was/is top secret.

MHG

houghtam
03-14-2013, 01:37 PM
It is a fact that...

1. The US spy drone taken down by Iran in Dec 2011 was classified "above top secret" by the Pentagon.

2. The US spy drone displayed by Iran AFTER they captured it was in near pristine condition. The drone was shown on Iranian TV. The capture is not controversial. It did happen. The US acknowledged it.

3. The US investigation into what happened -- why the drone was captured -- was/is top secret.

MHG

And your point?

None of this proves, none of it even suggests what you are suggesting.

W*GS
03-14-2013, 01:59 PM
And your point?

None of this proves, none of it even suggests what you are suggesting.

Nothing gaffe ever claims ever does.

He makes vast leaps in "logic", and never bothers to explain his "reasoning".

gaffe's idea of logic

1. The earth is round.
2. Therefore WTC7 was felled by controlled demolition.

Never mind there's about 1,000,000,000 steps between 1. and 2. He doesn't care to mention them, much less justify them.

houghtam
03-14-2013, 03:20 PM
Nothing gaffe ever claims ever does.

He makes vast leaps in "logic", and never bothers to explain his "reasoning".

gaffe's idea of logic

1. The earth is round.
2. Therefore WTC7 was felled by controlled demolition.

Never mind there's about 1,000,000,000 steps between 1. and 2. He doesn't care to mention them, much less justify them.

I don't even think Iran exists, to be honest. I mean, I've never been there, I've never met anyone from there, and if you look at a map, it just doesn't seem like there should be land there...it's like someone colored in half of the Persian Gulf in green on the first map, and then forgot about it, and it's been a cover-up by the Israelis ever since to keep control of oil and crickets in the region. Oil for cars, and crickets, well...you know...for the lizard people.

Rohirrim
03-14-2013, 03:46 PM
How about this: The drone malfunctioned and glided to Earth? Then, the Iranians claim they took some action to bring it down. Plausible?

razorwire77
03-14-2013, 03:57 PM
How about this: The drone malfunctioned and glided to Earth? Then, the Iranians claim they took some action to bring it down. Plausible?

Ridiculous. It was clearly Iranian Einstein and his anti-gravity weapon rooted in proven YouTube scientific method.

Well that, and the lizard people.

houghtam
03-14-2013, 04:49 PM
Ridiculous. It was clearly Iranian Einstein and his anti-gravity weapon rooted in proven YouTube scientific method.

Well that, and the lizard people.

The funniest part of making ridiculous statements like this is that there is a 50/50 chance you'll get a PM saying something like "close, but if you want to know the REAL answer, there's this book I can sell you..."

mhgaffney
03-14-2013, 07:42 PM

The pentagon conceded the Iranians did it. A pentagon insider stated that the drone's GPS system was not encrypted -- which suggested the Iranians had spoofed the GPS system and fooled the drone into making a clean landing.

The statements by Keshe raise the possibility that much more advanced technology was used.

I have not taken a position on this claim by Keshe one way or the other. If he is legit -- we will know soon enough.

MHG