PDA

View Full Version : 2012 election MAP....

txtebow
03-08-2013, 04:26 PM
INTERESTING FACTS CONCERNING THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION:
Number of States won by:
Democrats: 19 Republicans: 29
Square miles of land won by:
Democrats: 580,000 Republicans: 2,427,000
Population of counties won by:
Democrats: 127 Million Republicans: 143 million
Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by:
Democrats: 13.2 Republicans: 2.1
In aggregate, the map of the territory Republicans won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country.

Mr.Meanie
03-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Hold on a second, are you saying the more populated cities tended to vote for Obama while the rural and southern areas tended to vote for Romney? WHY IS THE LAMESTREAM MEDIA NOT COVERING THIS?

DenverBrit
03-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Fun stats.

It's interesting that you left out the most important stat.

House Democrats received more votes than Republicans, yet they are the minority.

..........thanks in part to redistricting, Republicans will hold more than half the seats in the House while receiving less than half of overall votes.

In Pennsylvania, for example, President Barack Obama received 52 percent of the vote, compared with Mitt Romney's 46.8 percent total. However, Democrats won only five of the state's 18 seats in the House of Representatives. As Slate's Dave Weigel points out, the state's congressional districts have been gerrymandered to keep suburban and rural areas red. Ohio shows a similar trend, with just four of the state's 16 seats going blue.

W*GS
03-08-2013, 06:13 PM
Yet more bitching and moaning from the losers, using irrelevant crap.

Typical txtebow ****wad bull****.

W*GS
03-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Another fun stat:

Average IQ of counties voting for Obama: 134
Average IQ of counties voting for Romney: 27

houghtam
03-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Another fun stat:

Average IQ of counties voting for Obama: 134
Average IQ of counties voting for Romney: 27

Now now, W*GS, please don't make me school you on the uselessness of IQ tests.

^5

:yayaya:

chadta
03-09-2013, 07:45 AM
Yet more b****ing and moaning from the losers, using irrelevant crap.

Typical txtebow ****wad bull****.

Unlike the 8 years of Bush where the democrat supports got right behind the president.

houghtam
03-09-2013, 08:59 AM
Unlike the 8 years of Bush where the democrat supports got right behind the president.

While there was a lot of criticism of Bush during his presidency, particularly during hos second term, Democrats worked quite a bit with Bush.

I realize you're in Canada, so you may not follow things as closely as we do here in the US, but let's play a game.

Each of us will take turns naming a program, law or executive order that Bush or Obama passed with bipartisan support. Bonus points if you can identify those things which were previously ideas by the opposing party which they then voted against just because of who was in power.

You go first. And please, start with Obama.

chadta
03-09-2013, 09:26 AM
While there was a lot of criticism of Bush during his presidency, particularly during hos second term, Democrats worked quite a bit with Bush.

Really ?

The only threads on saw on here were bitching about the court ruling in Florida.

Before we play the how well I know your last 2 presidents game, I wonder if you could name mine ? without using google of course.

houghtam
03-09-2013, 09:55 AM
Really ?

The only threads on saw on here were b****ing about the court ruling in Florida.

Before we play the how well I know your last 2 presidents game, I wonder if you could name mine ? without using google of course.

I couldn't. It was on the tip of my tongue, but I'll be honest. I couldn't come up with it.

But then again, I'm not a non-resident non-citizen making commentary on how your country should be run.

Requiem
03-09-2013, 09:58 AM
Stephen Harper, Paul Martin.

chadta
03-09-2013, 11:14 AM
I couldn't. It was on the tip of my tongue, but I'll be honest. I couldn't come up with it.

But then again, I'm not a non-resident non-citizen making commentary on how your country should be run.

You shouldn't be able to, we don't have a president, we have a prime minister, but hey why would an American have a clue what happens outside the US borders.

Now one thing obozo has done that the retards voted against that they were previously in favor of, how about the last few bailouts ? it was ok when they did the first few, but now the other guys are doing it its bad.

Im not saying they arent playing politics, but you are saying that you guys didnt, and im sorry but you were just as bad, so please stop with the we are the good guys and those evil guys there are messing us up crap, when the roles were reversed you behaved the exact same way.

houghtam
03-09-2013, 11:46 AM
You shouldn't be able to, we don't have a president, we have a prime minister, but hey why would an American have a clue what happens outside the US borders.

Now one thing obozo has done that the retards voted against that they were previously in favor of, how about the last few bailouts ? it was ok when they did the first few, but now the other guys are doing it its bad.

Im not saying they arent playing politics, but you are saying that you guys didnt, and im sorry but you were just as bad, so please stop with the we are the good guys and those evil guys there are messing us up crap, when the roles were reversed you behaved the exact same way.

Oh God, seriously? Lame. Yep, you got me, I totally had no idea Canada had a prime minister, not a president, as I was only born an raised a few miles from the border. I didn't think you were asking the name of the person and instinctively replace "president" with "prime minister". That could NEVER happen, especially with someone who obviously knows a little about politics. Nice try.

As far as your claim, I think you're a little confused. I am in no way claiming "us good they bad". In fact, I even said that there was a lot of animosity, particularly in the second term. You can, however, see a not-insignificant list of stuff that was passed with bipartisan support while Bush was president, No Child Left Behind and the war in Iraq being two right off the top of my head.

This president has had to deal with an historically uncooperative congress as well as an historically unpopular congress. He's been blocked at every turn by do-nothing's who want to govern based on ideology, not reality. On dogma, not compromise. Even now they claim the president doesn't have a plan, when it's been out and in writing for weeks. It's just a plan they don't like, so they pretend it doesn't exist by saying "we'll, no 'serious' plan...so we're still not going to negotiate because he won't do it on good faith."

It's moving the goalposts.

Oh, and another example of something one party was for but now they're against because of who's in charge? 95% of what's in the Affordable Care Act.

houghtam
03-09-2013, 11:54 AM
How many states are there in the US? 50. Wrong! 46 and 4 commonwealths! HAHA YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS!

How many fingers do you have? 10. Wrong. 8 fingers and 2 thumbs, **********! HAHA YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HUMAN ANATOMY!

LOL Gimme a break.

Play2win
03-09-2013, 02:38 PM
It depresses me that the Democrats are becoming the party of the poor.

chadta
03-09-2013, 05:00 PM
Oh God, seriously? Lame. Yep, you got me, I totally had no idea Canada had a prime minister, not a president, as I was only born an raised a few miles from the border. I didn't think you were asking the name of the person and instinctively replace "president" with "prime minister". That could NEVER happen, especially with someone who obviously knows a little about politics. Nice try.

what does it matter ? You couldn't name our leader no matter what his official title is.

Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Obama, Obama

As an outsider, the last 16 years you guys have sucked something awful.

How many fingers do you have? 10. Wrong. 8 fingers and 2 thumbs, **********! HAHA YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HUMAN ANATOMY!

LOL Gimme a break.

You got a lot of questions wrong on tests in school because you didn't read the entire question didn't you ?

and with that, I say farewell, early flight in the am, its march break here, so were going somewhere warm.

txtebow
03-10-2013, 07:23 AM
Now now, W*GS, please don't make me school you on the uselessness of IQ tests.

^5

:yayaya:

Yes, "enlighten" us again on the USELESSNESS of IQ exams.....

Yes, IQ scores are meaningless.

It is simply a coincidence that the people that never came up with a written language, the wheel or indoor plumbing, score the lowest. AND another strange coincidence that the people scoring the highest split the atom, put a man on the moon and cured polio.

Just a coincidence that Detroit is 90% black and looks the way it does. Just a coincidence that Haiti is just like Detroit.

Just a coincidence and don't you otherwise rational people dare think anything else

IQ useless? meaningless? REALLY?

http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2008/02/06/correlations-of-iq-with-income-and-wealth/

The relationship between IQ and income is somewhat correlated; in general, people with higher IQs make more money

txtebow
03-10-2013, 07:27 AM
and quite honestly, this thread was started more as a way to RAZ you leftists sheep and it is "punishment to you" for having my last thread which is full of ACCURATE YET INCONVENIENT TRUTHS, moved to the horsesbutt........what sad, pathetic and cowardly people are on this message board. Freedom of thought? expression of truths? only if it meets the company line...I should start my own Broncos Forum but quite frankly I'm too busy running my multi million dollar business to worry about litigation arising from someone being offended on the "internets"......

Blart
03-11-2013, 08:53 PM
Remember when you said the white man's culture is being destroyed?

Your wife is wearing a t-shirt about poop.

txtebow
03-12-2013, 04:30 AM
Remember when you said the white man's culture is being destroyed?

Your wife is wearing a t-shirt about poop.

Culture is an important part of the fabric of what made this country elite the 1940's through 1965. Secondly constipation is a healthcare epidemic For many women in this country; a solid BM is always cause to celebrate. Now don't you have some gerbils to remove from your anal cavity you obese, bearded waste of oxygen.

W*GS
03-12-2013, 06:54 AM
txtebow's "brain" would be damaged by the fumes emitted from his just-dry-cleaned hood and robe, but that presumes functioning brain cells, and he has none.

txtebow
03-12-2013, 09:51 AM
txtebow's "brain" would be damaged by the fumes emitted from his just-dry-cleaned hood and robe, but that presumes functioning brain cells, and he has none.

You apparently don't read very well and you are certainly not respectful of America's Greatest generation....here, take a look at this factual exercise in remedying some of the ills of our Politically correct nation state.............

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110278

W*GS
03-12-2013, 10:09 AM
You apparently don't read very well and you are certainly not respectful of America's Greatest generation....

You're so stupid you can't even babble correctly.

You're desperately hunting for a "reason" to justify your racism. Nothing more.

txtebow
03-12-2013, 10:12 AM
Make note: while the masses here continue to label my acknowledging genetic differences and their relation to performance and achievement differences within our modern society, not a single one of you head-in-the-sand, politically correct stooges could answer the question as to why they believe that the makeup of the NFL and NBA rosters are disproportionally African American relative to the general population percentage here in the good ol'e US of A....What a bunch of disingenuous name calling, factually challenged wretches....

txtebow
03-12-2013, 10:15 AM

I am anything but racist. I celebrate our differences; but I don't pretend that they don't exist like you bed wetting, politically correct, leftist factually challenged Pu$$ie$.......

ghwk
03-12-2013, 10:18 AM
and quite honestly, this thread was started more as a way to RAZ you leftists sheep and it is "punishment to you" for having my last thread which is full of ACCURATE YET INCONVENIENT TRUTHS, moved to the horsesbutt........what sad, pathetic and cowardly people are on this message board. Freedom of thought? expression of truths? only if it meets the company line...I should start my own Broncos Forum but quite frankly I'm too busy running my multi million dollar business to worry about litigation arising from someone being offended on the "internets"......

So your only intent really was to troll. Anger issues.

W*GS
03-12-2013, 10:20 AM
I am anything but racist.

Why is this your FB profile pic, then?

http://www.realcourage.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/wp.jpg

txtebow
03-12-2013, 10:21 AM

I'm not racist; I'm a realist..a realist who acknowledges genetic differences; calling me a racist paints me as someone who dislikes others because of their race; there is no such bone in my body; take my dislike of you for example. I dislike you for your baseless name calling.

Answer the question: Why do YOU think that AA athletes are over represented in the NBA and NFL relative to their percentage in the general population?

txtebow
03-12-2013, 10:23 AM
Why is this your FB profile pic, then?

http://www.realcourage.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/wp.jpg

That guy has too much hair to be me....that and the Nazi paraphernalia..

txtebow
03-12-2013, 10:26 AM
However, this white pride picture is a source of discontent for me; discontent that any other race of people in the US who outwardly express pride in their own race are considered "Civil Rights" activists; a person of European decent outwardly expressing pride in their heritage.....RACIST!

txtebow
03-12-2013, 10:37 AM
So your only intent really was to troll. Anger issues.

in response to my legitimate thread being moved to the horse behind...yes:)

W*GS
03-12-2013, 10:51 AM
What genetic difference explains why some people hunt for genetic differences to rationalize their racism and bigotry?

txtebow
03-12-2013, 11:03 AM
What genetic difference explains why some people hunt for genetic differences to rationalize their racism and bigotry?

The genetic differences that put me and my ancestors as the source of many significant inventions....and we are driven by a desire to seek truth and a better way. It's readily apparent that you and others of your ilk are quite alright with being lied to and living in a "pre conceived utopia" whose frame work is guided solely by political aspirations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions

A
Airpower, strategic doctrine first formulated by Giulio Douhet[1]
Aerial warfare, airstrike, aerial resupply and aerial reconnaissance. The first use of airplanes in an actual war occurred in the 1911 Italo-Turkish War with the Italian Army Air Corps conducting reconnaissance missions by airplane and bombing a Turkish camp at Ain Zara, Libya [2]
Alpini, first unit of mountain troops, created in 1872 [3]
Ambulance the first ambulance service (horse drawn carts) was instituted in 1244 in Florence by a pious organization known as "Arciconfraternita della Misericordia"
Amici roof prism invented by Giovan Battista Amici [4]
Amici prism invented by Giovan Battista Amici [4]
Alendronate, a medication to treat osteoporosis was developed by the pharmaceutical company Istituto Gentili in the 1980s
Anemometer developed by Leon Battista Alberti in 1450.[5]
Anesthesia first used by Italian physician Ugo da Lucca in 1200
Architonnerre, steam-powered cannon invented by Leonardo da Vinci
Arduino In 2005, in Ivrea, Italy, a project was initiated to make a device for controlling student-built interaction design projects with less expense than with other prototyping systems available at the time.
Artificial Heart. First Artificial Heart to be implanted in a human being was created by Domingo Liotta
Artificial insemination first studied and developed by Lazzaro Spallanzani in 1784 at the University of Pavia [6][7]
Artificial Pneumothorax first example of an "artificial lung" was developed by Carlo Forlanini in 1882
Artificio de Juanelo, mechanical water pumps built in Toledo
Anatomical theatre
Automobile, the Italian word given by Francesco Di Giorgio Martini to drawings he made in 1470. The Italian meaning is "move by itself".[8] Later on his colleague, Leonardo Da Vinci also came up with drawings in 1495.[9]
Avogadro constant, a chemical concept relating to the Mole, discovered by Amedeo Avogadro .[10]

[edit] B
Ball bearings invented by Leonardo Da Vinci in the 1500s [11]
Ballistics the discipline of ballistics was initially studied and developed by Italian mathematician Niccolo Tartaglia[12]
Bank, the Bank of San Giorgio opened for business in Genoa, Italy in 1149[13][14]
Barometer invented by Evangelista Torricelli in 1643 [15][16][17]
Battery (electricity) constructed by Alessandro Volta in 1800 .[18][19]
Battledress The first mass-produced military camouflage was the Italian telo mimetico ("mimetic cloth") pattern of 1929, used to cover a shelter-half (telo tenda).[20][21]
Bicycle. Leonardo da Vinci had designed a bicycle, which has now been constructed and is functional
Biella, an improved Connecting rod device to transform circular motion into linear motion, invented in the 1480s by Leonardo da Vinci and used in modern engines
Binishell a rapidly erected building invented by Dante Bini using airforms.[22][23]
Bossi-Bonomi Pedaliante a man powered aircraft which flew successfully [24]

[edit] C
Cam hammer invented in the 1480s by Leonardo da Vinci
Carbon filament light bulb a light bulb invented by Alessandro Cruto in 1881 [25]
Carbon paper Invented by Pellegrino Turri in 1806 [26]
Carburetor invented by Luigi De Cristoforis in 1876 [27][28]
Cardan suspension of a gimbal is named after the Italian inventor Gerolamo Cardano (15011576), who described the device in detail. This device made inertial navigation possible.
Cellular microbiology field pioneered by Rino Rappuoli
Cephalosporins antibiotics. Discovered by Giuseppe Brotzu in 1948.[29]
Cloning (the first horse) accomplished by Cesare Galli in 2003 [30]
Cloning (endangered species of wildlife) first Gaur cloned by Philip Damiani in 2001 (Damiani is an Italian-American scientist.[31]
Codex the precursor of modern books, invented during Roman times [32]
Combination lock was first invented by Girolamo Cardano in the 16th Century
Concrete with Glycerin Invented by Michele Rossi at the University of Milan using byproducts from the production of biodiesel. First tested in 2005 during Hurricane Katrina, proved to be stronger and more resistant than conventional concrete [33]
Condom invented by Gabriele Fallopio in 1564 [34]
Connecting rod a device invented by Roman engineers to transform circular motion into linear motion
Coronary stent, medical device co-invented by Dr. Cesare Gianturco in 1976[35]

and you still can't answer my question: Why do YOU think that AA athletes are over represented in the NBA and NFL relative to their percentage in the general population?

W*GS
03-12-2013, 12:00 PM
A small subset of Italians are good at inventing.

But your homeland sure does suck at politics. Is there a genetic difference that causes that, too?

txtebow
03-12-2013, 12:33 PM
A small subset of Italians are good at inventing.

But your homeland sure does suck at politics. Is there a genetic difference that causes that, too?

Italians suck at government? WE INVENTED THE CONCEPT!

http://www.ehow.com/about_5453076_inventions-did-ancient-rome-make.html

"Roman law continues to be the basis of many legal systems. The Romans advanced concepts of marital and divorce laws and incorporated a sophisticated legislative system"
Read more: What Inventions Did Ancient Rome Make? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5453076_inventions-did-ancient-rome-make.html#ixzz2NM6EkUO3

too many "TAKERS" as MItt Romney would say............:thumbsup:

http://immigrationlawyersnow.org/italy-battles-with-immigration-issues

But you still fail to address the question that I have repeatedly posed to you as the answer obviously will violate your liberal ethos of all humans having the same general genetic dispositions

So again, riddle me this: Why do YOU think that AA athletes are over represented in the NBA and NFL relative to their percentage in the general population?

txtebow
03-12-2013, 12:34 PM
I really 'oughta charge for the lessons that I give to you mindless politically correct drones on critical thinking and pragmatism on my days off........

houghtam
03-12-2013, 12:47 PM

http://www.ehow.com/about_5453076_inventions-did-ancient-rome-make.html

"Roman law continues to be the basis of many legal systems. The Romans advanced concepts of marital and divorce laws and incorporated a sophisticated legislative system"
Read more: What Inventions Did Ancient Rome Make? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5453076_inventions-did-ancient-rome-make.html#ixzz2NM6EkUO3

too many "TAKERS" as MItt Romney would say............:thumbsup:

http://immigrationlawyersnow.org/italy-battles-with-immigration-issues

But you still fail to address the question that I have repeatedly posed to you as the answer obviously will violate your liberal ethos of all humans having the same general genetic dispositions

So again, riddle me this: Why do YOU think that AA athletes are over represented in the NBA and NFL relative to their percentage in the general population?

You sure don't know much about your own ancestry. The Romans pretty much stole or borrowed from everyone. Very little original thought, including their system of government. You also realize that Rome and Italy have completely separate histories for most of their existence, right?

Just out of curiosity, why did the Roman patricians hate the Italians, if they were so awesome?

But hey keep talking about things you don't know about.

RAAAAAAAAAAACIST.

W*GS
03-12-2013, 12:47 PM
Italians can't play b-ball, and that pisses you off.

Irish Stout
03-12-2013, 01:34 PM
62.6M > 59.1M

Other interesting facts on the populace vote:

Obama got over 40% of the vote in traditionally red states like: Texas, Montana, South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Missouri.

72% of the voters in the 2012 presidential election were White.

8 out of 10 of the wealthiest counties in the country voted for Obama... those people knew or should have known that Obama wanted to raise their taxes.

txtebow
03-12-2013, 01:47 PM
62.6M > 59.1M

Other interesting facts on the populace vote:

Obama got over 40% of the vote in traditionally red states like: Texas, Montana, South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Missouri.

72% of the voters in the 2012 presidential election were White.

8 out of 10 of the wealthiest counties in the country voted for Obama... those people knew or should have known that Obama wanted to raise their taxes.

8out of 10 wealthiest counties may have voted for Obama, but it wasn't the majority of people who comprised THAT WEALTH voting for Obama; more like the TAKERS that are disproportionally found in the large, wealthy urban centers...

txtebow
03-12-2013, 01:50 PM
. You also realize that Rome and Italy have completely separate histories for most of their existence, right?

You're going to argue with Tony Soprano?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h9BgMh5yriQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

txtebow
03-12-2013, 01:54 PM
Italians can't play b-ball, and that pisses you off.

Basketball SUCKS. :wiggle:

Again, none of you can answer this question that I have repeatedly posed to you as the answer obviously will violate your liberal ethos of all humans having the same general genetic dispositions

Why do YOU think that AA athletes are over represented in the NBA and NFL relative to their percentage in the general population?

anyone with a shred of integrity (obviously that excludes you) can see that this question has caused more inner turmoil for you gutless leftist swine by your obvious attempts at avoidance and misdirection...

txtebow
03-12-2013, 02:00 PM
Just out of curiosity, why did the Roman patricians hate the Italians, if they were so awesome?

Just as you and I are American, I being the patrician hold disdain for you (the plebian) because of your inability to process practical and factual information in a logical way and further, for your continued avoidance of answering the question that has been posed to you over the better part of 10 days. Being a sports board, I 'd think that you'd have some semblance of a legitimate opinion on the matter yet you chose to give a disingenuous answer referring to the disproportional representation of AA males in the NBA and NFL as being related to "pixie dust" or some such.....Now go fetch me some water.

W*GS
03-12-2013, 02:19 PM
txtebow just wants to burn crosses and lynch N-words to his little racist heart's content.

Next time, instead of a cloth hood, make sure you use a plastic one, no holes, and cinch it tightly around your neck with a ziptie - to ensure it doesn't come up.

Irish Stout
03-12-2013, 02:25 PM
8out of 10 wealthiest counties may have voted for Obama, but it wasn't the majority of people who comprised THAT WEALTH voting for Obama; more like the TAKERS that are disproportionally found in the large, wealthy urban centers...

Errr... takers are not found in the wealthiest counties Dude. I've been to five of them, and they're primarily white, suburban areas found outside of major city centers. They are the areas where people with money move to to get away from the city centers and the poor peeps. One of those top 10 wealthies county places is here in the Denver metro vicinity, its called Douglas County. But all of the places typically have real estate that out prices the "takers".

You know, a lot of takers are found in Kansas... in counties where Obama only got 10% of the vote. My father-in-law is a farmer... cannot make enough on his own, he is a taker. He will never vote for the color blue. He is also white.

Your perceptions are not always what you believe.

txtebow
03-12-2013, 03:10 PM
txtebow just wants to burn crosses and lynch N-words to his little racist heart's content.

Next time, instead of a cloth hood, make sure you use a plastic one, no holes, and cinch it tightly around your neck with a ziptie - to ensure it doesn't come up.

I have no doubt of YOUR inability to logically interpret my comments; but for the record, I hate NOBODY because of their skin color.

And yet again, you fail to answer the question that I have repeatedly posed to you.....

txtebow
03-12-2013, 03:29 PM
You know, a lot of takers are found in Kansas... in counties where Obama only got 10% of the vote. My father-in-law is a farmer... cannot make enough on his own, he is a taker. He will never vote for the color blue. He is also white.

Your perceptions are not always what you believe.

Your Father in law, gets up everyday, goes and plows the field and tends to his farm; so he gets a government subsidy for farming; he's WORKING. I have no issue with those urban or rural poor who are actually EMPLOYED and who are receiving government benefits.

Requiem
03-13-2013, 07:43 AM
FWIW, Rome did not invent the concept of government. Thousands of years prior to the Roman Empire's exsistence, can we find city-state based societies and societies that had legal contracts and principles set forth with it's people. Greece, Mesopotamia, Egypt, etc. The Greeks even wrote about democratic societies with functioning governments existing in India based on what Alexander the Great had seen and discussed with those close to him centuries prior. Swing and a miss, TXTEBOW.

Italian. Lol.

houghtam
03-13-2013, 07:55 AM
FWIW, Rome did not invent the concept of government. Thousands of years prior to the Roman Empire's exsistence, can we find city-state based societies and societies that had legal contracts and principles set forth with it's people. Greece, Mesopotamia, Egypt, etc. The Greeks even wrote about democratic societies with functioning governments existing in India based on what Alexander the Great had seen and discussed with those close to him centuries prior. Swing and a miss, TXTEBOW.

Italian. Lol.

Yeah, the Itslians are much more closely related to the development of fascism than any form of democracy.

LOL

What a ****ing dumbass.

houghtam
03-13-2013, 08:32 AM
Let's also clear something up here. "White people" didn't "invent the wheel". It was developed completely separately in at least three different areas, including Mesopotamia, the Caucasus and Central Europe.

The oldest example we have of a wheel is about 7000 years old and is from the Balkans (I believe Slovenia). Guess who settled the Balkans first? And where did they come from? And where did they come from?

Long story short...

txtebow's a black guy! At the very least, you've got about as good a claim to inventing the wheel as you do to not being black.

:rofl:

Requiem
03-13-2013, 08:52 AM
Yeah, the Itslians are much more closely related to the development of fascism than any form of democracy.

LOL

What a ****ing dumbass.

Italy has one of the worst governments in the world. They've dissolved about a dozen times since WWI/WWII and have a bunch of nutjobs there. FWIW, what I wrote up was class notes from an ancient history course from a premier scholar and professor whose specialty is the Romans, in particular their military and artifacts regarding them. I'm pretty sure he knows more about their contribution to the road than BroncoFan7.

DenverBrit
03-13-2013, 09:25 AM

LOL

Another clown who doesn't know his own history. Roman=Italian? Seriously, read a ****ing book.

txtebow
03-13-2013, 06:27 PM
LOL

Another clown who doesn't know his own history. Roman=Italian? Seriously, read a ****ing book.

We (modern day Italians) conquered much of the modern EURO-world and included some of those "other people" under our cozy umbrella so that they could call themselves Roman....the centerpiece of the Roman Empire were in fact what we call Italian's today (even thought they didn't back then)....Look at a map you ******n moolie

txtebow
03-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Let's also clear something up here. "White people" didn't "invent the wheel". It was developed completely separately in at least three different areas, including Mesopotamia, the Caucasus and Central Europe.

The oldest example we have of a wheel is about 7000 years old and is from the Balkans (I believe Slovenia). Guess who settled the Balkans first? And where did they come from? And where did they come from?

Long story short...

txtebow's a black guy! At the very least, you've got about as good a claim to inventing the wheel as you do to not being black.

:rofl:

Right...We're ALL AFRICANS b/c civilization started in Africa.....sure pal. and you're not the first person to say that I must be at least "half Black".....zing!

txtebow
03-13-2013, 06:37 PM
Behold! :sunshine:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LpsKbyyI7iE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fedaykin
03-13-2013, 07:41 PM
We (modern day Italians) conquered much of the modern EURO-world and included some of those "other people" under our cozy umbrella so that they could call themselves Roman....the centerpiece of the Roman Empire were in fact what we call Italian's today (even thought they didn't back then)....Look at a map you ******n moolie

Wow, some craziness here.

Italy has only existed as an actual nation since 1861 -- it's one of the youngest nations on earth.

Previously to that, they spent 1300 years as various bickering city states (Venice, Milan, Naples, Verona, Papal States, Tuscany, etc.) routinely getting invaded by the Spanish, French, Ottomans and Byzantines because they were too busy fighting each other to stave off the invasions.

Italy has never conquered "much of the modern EURO-world". The closest they came to anything resembling domination was being Nazi-Germany's errand boy.

By the way, I'm Italian by ancestry -- I just happen to actually know the history of my ancestral homeland.

houghtam
03-13-2013, 08:25 PM
Behold! :sunshine:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LpsKbyyI7iE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Again, you don't even understand what you're posting. Not only does this theory not preclude the origination of the species in one area (most generally agree on Africa), but it also assumes interbreeding among species, which, you know, is exactly the point, and goes entirely against your eugenics argument. So, thanks.

LOL

DenverBrit
03-13-2013, 10:39 PM

You are clueless about your own 'heritage.'

You should be embarrassed, you're a wannabe Italian. Hilarious!

ghwk
03-13-2013, 11:03 PM
Dude sorta reeks of drama llama.

Blueflame
03-14-2013, 01:17 AM

Moderator note: Any time that a thread has been closed and moved to the Butt for any reason, taking a second thread into the same (previously closed) discussion is going to result in nothing more than the second thread also being closed and moved to the Butt. Which is going to happen to this one right now.