PDA

View Full Version : jobs that will be obsolete in 5 years

rugbythug
02-16-2013, 05:19 PM
Pharmacist for sure once red box makes a pill giver it will be all over.

rugbythug
02-16-2013, 05:20 PM
Translator that will be over quick.

BroncoMan4ever
02-16-2013, 06:05 PM
Translator that will be over quick.

Doubt it. As long as the borders remain basically unguarded there will be immigrants looking for handouts needing translators to assist them

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
02-16-2013, 06:13 PM
Doubt it. As long as the borders remain basically unguarded there will be immigrants looking for handouts needing translators to assist them

There's an app for that.

HAT
02-16-2013, 06:29 PM
OM moderator.....Oh wait, that's been obsolete for years.

rugbythug
02-16-2013, 06:31 PM
There's an app for that.

exactly

RhymesayersDU
02-16-2013, 06:41 PM

lolwat

Pony Boy
02-16-2013, 07:11 PM
The Postman

Requiem
02-16-2013, 07:27 PM
God.

Meck77
02-16-2013, 07:32 PM
Aspiring Superbowl QB-Jay Cutler

Archer81
02-16-2013, 07:57 PM
Congress.

:Broncos:

Pony Boy
02-16-2013, 08:10 PM
Obama's

Bacchus
02-17-2013, 12:44 AM

Perhaps you did not hear this on Foxnews but there is a net of zero on the border right now. There are just as many people leaving U.S. and going back to Mexico as there is coming across the border.

So the border is secure. Unless of course you are talkign about the Canadian border but I doubt you were.

https://www.immigrationdirect.com/immigration-news/immigration/mexican-border-crossings-at-a-standstill/index.html

errand
02-17-2013, 05:59 AM
Is there a huge wave of Canadians coming here illegally free loading off our tax $$$....having anchor babies....doing criminal activity...and refusing to assimilate...are French-Canadian kids being taught English as a 2nd language in elementary school?

The border is secured my ass....

Boogerboots
02-17-2013, 06:52 AM
Is there a huge wave of Canadians coming here illegally free loading off our tax $$$....having anchor babies....doing criminal activity...and refusing to assimilate...are French-Canadian kids being taught English as a 2nd language in elementary school?

Shhhhhhhh...

Please don't hate me because I like your Dunkin Donuts and cheap cheese.
:thumbsup:

Hamrob
02-17-2013, 07:37 AM
Health and Welfare Benefits Broker

In 5yrs we will be very close to having government ran healthcare

God help us!

BroncoBuff
02-17-2013, 07:37 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lSZP5_8oHhg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That One Guy
02-17-2013, 08:06 AM
Perhaps you did not hear this on Foxnews but there is a net of zero on the border right now. There are just as many people leaving U.S. and going back to Mexico as there is coming across the border.

So the border is secure. Unless of course you are talkign about the Canadian border but I doubt you were.

https://www.immigrationdirect.com/immigration-news/immigration/mexican-border-crossings-at-a-standstill/index.html

You don't understand many of the words you use, do you?

FlaBroncosFan
02-17-2013, 03:38 PM
Now that I'm married b jobs are obsolete.

ZONA
02-17-2013, 04:09 PM
Prostitutes

http://movie-reviews.com.au/sites/default/files/images/surrogates-open1.jpg

razorwire77
02-17-2013, 04:13 PM
Direct TV installer.
Anything having to do with satellite or cable television.

College professor if you teach any BA/BS class under a 300 level. Blackboard and similar programs will take over the world.

Jason in LA
02-17-2013, 05:16 PM
Sports writer for newspapers (I've been putting my resume out there like crazy)

ghwk
02-17-2013, 05:21 PM
Now that I'm married b jobs are obsolete.

So is sex btw, you just don't know it yet. :~ohyah!:

Mogulseeker
02-17-2013, 05:31 PM
Health and Welfare Benefits Broker

In 5yrs we will be very close to having government ran healthcare

God help us!

My Harvard economics professor uncle disagrees with you.

He's trying to get me to go back to undergrad and do premed instead of going for an Econ Phd because he says healthcare will be a booming business for this generation.

Actually Forbes posted the 10 most in-demand jobs for the next generation, and economist and medical doctor are on there, so...

KipCorrington25
02-17-2013, 05:31 PM
Rahim Moore's agent will be unemployed as will he.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-17-2013, 07:42 PM

He's trying to get me to go back to undergrad and do premed instead of going for an Econ Phd because he says healthcare will be a booming business for this generation.

Actually Forbes posted the 10 most in-demand jobs for the next generation, and economist and medical doctor are on there, so...

Exactly. The pool is gonna get a lot bigger. I'm not sure why people keep saying its "government run healthcare." It was really just a huge giveaway to the insurance companies.

JCMElway
02-17-2013, 08:25 PM

Ha ha, Hahaha, ha....Hey. Wait a minute......

That One Guy
02-17-2013, 08:44 PM

Hookers make a lot of money, as well, but their life sucks.

Seriously, there may not be a more irritating bunch than wannabe future doctors. I've gotten to take some solace in putting up with their **** for years when they mention they have a 3.2 GPA and I can laugh in my head about how they'll be a photographer at Wal-Mart one day instead of an MD. Once you actually got to med school, though, you wouldn't even have that. You might as well deepthroat a stick of dynamite and light 'er up rather than put up with their ****.

Mogulseeker
02-17-2013, 09:34 PM
I have no idea what you're trying to say.

But there is a governing body that limits the number of new med students every year based on economic need.

SportinOne
02-17-2013, 10:03 PM

There have been studies done that show that illegal immigration actually turns this country a profit.. so... i dont know.. If this is a serious post you are just.. you're a living dinosaur man you may want to think about getting your **** together! how much of this is based off of fact and not blatant racism/xenophobia? you got a picture of a big gun in your avatar... :thumbs:

Houshyamama
02-17-2013, 10:42 PM
There have been studies done that show that illegal immigration actually turns this country a profit.. so... i dont know.. If this is a serious post you are just.. you're a living dinosaur man you may want to think about getting your **** together! how much of this is based off of fact and not blatant racism/xenophobia? you got a picture of a big gun in your avatar... :thumbs:

I get so ****ing tired of reading the same arguments over and over on the internet. If there is a hell, mine will be reading a political forum for the rest of time.