PDA

View Full Version : Probably won't hear this on the news - RKBA in action!

W*GS
02-09-2013, 08:50 PM
Man breaks into Springs home (http://www.gazette.com/articles/police-150807-home-gun.html)

Didn't quite work out. I doubt the NRA will put this in their "Armed Citizen" column...

A 71-year-old woman was sexually assaulted late Thursday after a man broke into her home on East Boulder Street and knocked a gun from her hand, Colorado Springs police said Friday.

ant1999e
02-09-2013, 10:04 PM
Did he use the gun to assault her? Nice try. How much carbon did you pollute the earth with that bullshyt?

cutthemdown
02-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Scum

Dr. Broncenstein
02-10-2013, 02:59 AM
Home invader breaks into frail old woman's home and rapes her. Liberals rejoice when second amendment overpowered by felonious sexual predation.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-10-2013, 03:07 AM
Honestly, I can't decide who is the bigger piece of human shiat:

1 -- A home invader who rapes a 71 year old woman

2 -- W*gs, who celebrates the home invasion and rape of a 71 year old woman because a portion of the details somehow agrees with his political ideology.

Tough call.

W*GS
02-10-2013, 07:54 AM
This is precisely the situation that RKBA purists tell us that it's for. But this time, it didn't go quite as planned. Sorta like the sniper guy at the shooting range. Or the FPSRussia guy getting killed despite all his guns.

There's a cost associated with the flood of guns we have in this country, but the RKBA dogmatists don't like to consider it.

txtebow
02-10-2013, 08:21 AM

2 -- W*gs, who celebrates the home invasion and rape of a 71 year old woman because a portion of the details somehow agrees with his political ideology.

Tough call.

SPOT ON. disgusting.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-10-2013, 08:56 AM
This is precisely the situation that RKBA purists tell us that it's for. But this time, it didn't go quite as planned. Sorta like the sniper guy at the shooting range. Or the FPSRussia guy getting killed despite all his guns.

There's a cost associated with the flood of guns we have in this country, but the RKBA dogmatists don't like to consider it.

You openly celebrated the sexual assault of a 71 year old lady by a home invader precisely because she was unable to defend herself with a gun. That makes you a disgusting sack of shiat.

chadta
02-10-2013, 09:12 AM
she obviously didnt shoot soon enough if he got close enough to her to knock the gun out of her hand

peacepipe
02-10-2013, 09:12 AM
You openly celebrated the sexual assault of a 71 year old lady by a home invader precisely because she was unable to defend herself with a gun. That makes you a disgusting sack of shiat.

You moron,he didn't celebrate what happened to her & you know that.

W*GS
02-10-2013, 09:23 AM

Show me how I "celebrated" what happened.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-10-2013, 09:34 AM
Show me how I "celebrated" what happened.

You try to make political hay from the raping of a 71 year old who was unable to defend herself in spite of a gun. Specifically "RKBA in action!" You are trying to make some kind of political point on a football message board at the expense of a frail old lady who was raped by an intruder in her own home. Celebrating the fact that the right to keep and bear arms didnt work out in this specific example with an exclamation point!

W*GS
02-10-2013, 09:37 AM
Your take is, shall we say, off target.

The RKBA purists advertise it as the way for the frail, old, and weak to defend themselves. They never talk about the failures. This incident is one of those failures of the RKBA purists' dogma.

But go ahead, keep ranting.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-10-2013, 09:40 AM
Your take is, shall we say, off target.

The RKBA purists advertise it as the way for the frail, old, and weak to defend themselves. They never talk about the failures. This incident is one of those failures of the RKBA purists' dogma.

But go ahead, keep ranting.

Celebrate your victory. An old lady and gun owner was raped in her own home, and the second amendment didn't stop the rapist. Congratulations!

W*GS
02-10-2013, 09:42 AM
I'm not "celebrating". Just pointing out the truth.

Guns are not the solution that the RKBA purists dogmatically insist that they are.

nyuk nyuk
02-10-2013, 10:57 AM
Well hell. What more do we need than to justify gunsnatching than a 71 year old woman who had a gun knocked from her hand? Debate OVER.

/closethread

/banguns

nyuk nyuk
02-10-2013, 10:59 AM
Celebrate your victory. An old lady and gun owner was raped in her own home, and the second amendment didn't stop the rapist. Congratulations!

It clearly overrides the many times that gun ownership does protect people from rape and other attacks.

So a CCW holder stopped a mass stabbing in progress at a Utah grocery store? Who gives a turkey? A 71 year old woman had a gun knocked out of her hand. SEE SEE SEE SEE!!

nyuk nyuk
02-10-2013, 11:00 AM

Tough call.

It's OK if you're left of center. NEVER forget that.

W*GS
02-10-2013, 11:12 AM
Who said anything about taking away yer guns?

I didn't.

Paranoia will destroy ya.

nyuk nyuk
02-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Who said anything about taking away yer guns?

I didn't.

Paranoia will destroy ya.

This is a great time to clear the air by explaining why you'd post such threads popular to the likes of the gunsnatcher crowd. The floor is yours.

W*GS
02-10-2013, 11:23 AM
This is a great time to clear the air by explaining why you'd post such threads popular to the likes of the gunsnatcher crowd. The floor is yours.

Merely pointing out that having a gun in hand is no guarantee of stopping a bad guy.

The RKBA dogmatists don't like to hear that. As you and the others have shown.

nyuk nyuk
02-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Merely pointing out that having a gun in hand is no guarantee of stopping a bad guy.

That's called life and nobody made such a claim. If you wish to continue railing about the RKBA crowd, then at least show us some evidence that they said it was a stop-all measure. The only ones I see making such stop-all claims are the gunsnatchers.

I said give people a fighting chance. No more, no less.

Ain't that a bitch?

W*GS
02-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Whenever someone uses "that's life" or "that's life for ya" or some analogous phrase, they've conceded the point.

nyuk nyuk
02-10-2013, 11:39 AM
she obviously didnt shoot soon enough if he got close enough to her to knock the gun out of her hand

There are some cases where it appears that the person with the gun hasn't the will to use it. Such people shouldn't have guns. In the North Capitol Hill neighborhood of Denver, one such instance happened. There was a guy who owned a little cigarette shop and one day a couple crackheads came in to rob him. He pulled a gun, they took it from him, shot him in the face with it, and stabbed him 17 times and took his money. Suffice it to say, this shop owner is no longer with us.

Moral of the story: He'd still be alive if he had the will to use it. If you don't have the will, don't buy one.

nyuk nyuk
02-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Whenever someone uses "that's life" or "that's life for ya" or some analogous phrase, they've conceded the point.

Conceded what? That nothing in life is perfect? Again, I don't see anyone making a claim that life can be child-proofed except the gunsnatching left. You seem to be spinning your wheels at strawmen.

W*GS
02-10-2013, 11:44 AM
You're the expert on strawmen, so I'll defer to your judgement, nyukhead.

nyuk nyuk
02-10-2013, 11:47 AM
Woggie, did you get up on the wrong side of bed this AM?

Dr. Broncenstein
02-10-2013, 11:52 AM
The gun was the only thing keeping this old lady from being raped by a home intruder. Too bad she didn't successfully implement her constitutional right and shoot her attacker. It would be one less rapist, and one less thing for W*gs to gloat about.

nyuk nyuk
02-10-2013, 11:56 AM
The gun was the only thing keeping this old lady from being raped by a home intruder. Too bad she didn't successfully implement her constitutional right and shoot her attacker. It would be one less rapist, and one less thing for W*gs to gloat about.

There are always exceptions to the general rule but those do not invalidate the general rule. I personally once saw a head-on collision at full speed in which the airbag did not deploy until a couple seconds AFTER impact. I guess by this measure, then, we should declare airbags useless and do away with them...

Or something.

cutthemdown
02-10-2013, 01:02 PM
This is the lowest wiggs has sunk. Using the rape of a 70 yr old lady to try and prove a point that guns won't help you is pretty bad.

nyuk nyuk
02-10-2013, 01:20 PM
This is the lowest wiggs has sunk. Using the rape of a 70 yr old lady to try and prove a point that guns won't help you is pretty bad.

It's not crass opportunism when lefties do it, cut.

Requiem
02-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Lightsaber would have saved her.

nyuk nyuk
02-10-2013, 01:29 PM
Lightsaber would have saved her.

I think a metal clawed trap door vaginal device would have been better.

^5

Requiem
02-10-2013, 01:35 PM

^5

You should have given yours to her.

W*GS
02-10-2013, 01:39 PM
Question the premise of RKBA dogmatists that guns in the hands of the old or weak and they won't suffer the shame of being a victim of criminals, and the RKBA dogmatists get all agitated.

Thanks for proving my point, fellas.

nyuk nyuk
02-10-2013, 01:40 PM
You should have given yours to her.

Just because you'd encounter it, doesn't mean all men would.

:wave:

nyuk nyuk
02-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Question the premise of RKBA dogmatists that guns in the hands of the old or weak and they won't suffer the shame of being a victim of criminals, and the RKBA dogmatists get all agitated.

You've made enough strawman posts, you can ease back, now.

cutthemdown
02-10-2013, 03:35 PM

No one has ever said having a gun makes you safe 100% of the time. All it does is give you one more tool to use in your defense.

But the best defense will always be being younger and stronger then another person. For a 70 yr old not much chance of that. The gun is their best chance but it is illogical to think this means anything but a pro gun attitude.

It only proves people will rape a 70 yr old lady and the only chance they have could be the gun. Or mace, or a taser, or whatever the American citizen decides will work best for them.

This is a pro gun story, even if its a sad story.

cutthemdown
02-10-2013, 03:37 PM

No you didn't question anything. You just put a story up about a woman getting raped even though she had a gun. Then you joked I bet the NRA won't use this as a good example of a citizen defending themselves.

How is that any kind of legitmate question to discuss an issue.

But i doubt she would have been better off with no gun. Too bad she wasn't able to shoot him. Good for you though apparently though huh?

nyuk nyuk
02-10-2013, 03:51 PM
But i doubt she would have been better off with no gun. Too bad she wasn't able to shoot him. Good for you though apparently though huh?

Apparently the people in Theater 9 were better off with nobody having a gun.

Really.

Requiem
02-10-2013, 03:58 PM
Just because you'd encounter it, doesn't mean all men would.

:wave:

I'm completely underwhelmed.

Obushma
02-10-2013, 04:06 PM
Man breaks into Springs home (http://www.gazette.com/articles/police-150807-home-gun.html)

Didn't quite work out. I doubt the NRA will put this in their "Armed Citizen" column...

I hope you trip over a bag of dicks infected with AIDS. You truly are one sick **** standing over a raped old lady whos only hope was to unload that weapon into that rapist.

Requiem
02-10-2013, 07:24 PM
I hope you trip over a bag of ***** infected with AIDS. You truly are one sick **** standing over a raped old lady whos only hope was to unload that weapon into that rapist.

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv232/dylanmey23/clemia_090302_003.jpg

Missouribronc
02-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Hopefully, more 70 year old women have weapons that don't save them when they are attacked.

Not a very good argument for gun control.

Meck77
02-10-2013, 09:58 PM

You've hit a new low you sick ****.

Arkie
02-10-2013, 11:32 PM
She had no chance to defend herself without the gun. Even if guns increase defense by 99%, W*GS will focus on that one tragedy where gun defense failed.

errand
02-11-2013, 09:25 PM
I'm not "celebrating". Just pointing out the truth.

Guns are not the solution that the RKBA purists dogmatically insist that they are.

Are you saying if she didn't have the gun she wouldn't have been raped?

I'm sure if she shot her attacker you wouldn't have posted it all.....

Douche bag gonna douche....

errand
02-11-2013, 09:32 PM

^5

An African doctor is way ahead of you.....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9guyVVqHcYo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rugbythug
02-12-2013, 08:52 PM

No guarantee-When I come over to your house to rape you would you like to have a gun?

Just so you understand having that gun does not guarantee I don't penetrate your anus.

Tombstone RJ
02-12-2013, 08:55 PM

Tough call.

Indeed. The libtards are a special kind of sick.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-12-2013, 09:51 PM
Indeed. The libtards are a special kind of sick.

Liberals have no limits in their desire to advance their political ideals. For example, it's perfectly fine to gloat about the home invasion and rape of a 71 year old gun-owning woman because it gives an anecdotal undermining of the second amendment. Doesn't matter that a law abiding geriatric was raped by a felonious sexual predator. What matters is the bigger picture: guns and gun owners are the enemy and must be destroyed... even if a few grandmas have to be raped and paraded about on the internet to get there.

Requiem
02-12-2013, 10:11 PM
Liberals have no limits in their desire to advance their political ideals. For example, it's perfectly fine to gloat about the home invasion and rape of a 71 year old gun-owning woman because it gives an anecdotal undermining of the second amendment. Doesn't matter that a law abiding geriatric was raped by a felonious sexual predator. What matters is the bigger picture: guns and gun owners are the enemy and must be destroyed... even if a few grandmas have to be raped and paraded about on the internet to get there.

Doesn't seem like you have a limit either. Hilarious!

Dr. Broncenstein
02-12-2013, 10:23 PM
Doesn't seem like you have a limit either. Hilarious!

This is the thread where you lawlz about granny getting raped because politics. Welcome home.

Requiem
02-12-2013, 10:24 PM
This is the thread where you lawlz about granny getting raped because politics. Welcome home.

I'm laughing at the responses W*GS has gotten, not the situation itself. :wave:

Dr. Broncenstein
02-12-2013, 10:28 PM
I'm laughing at the responses W*GS has gotten, not the situation itself. :wave:

So you are laughing that some people get offended at the political capitalization of granny getting raped, but you are not specifically laughing at granny getting raped. Thanks for the clarification.

Requiem
02-12-2013, 10:33 PM
So you are laughing that some people get offended at the political capitalization of granny getting raped, but you are not specifically laughing at granny getting raped. Thanks for the clarification.

I am laughing at a few individuals who feel like they have moral high ground to stand on when certain posts, threads and situations in the past would suggest otherwise.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-12-2013, 10:38 PM
I am laughing at the fact that a few individuals feel like they a moral high ground to stand on when certain posts, threads and situations in the past would suggest otherwise.

Lol. Those hypocrites and their moral high ground when it comes to judging those who celebrate geriatric rapists.

Requiem
02-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Lol. Those hypocrites and their moral high ground when it comes to judging those who celebrate geriatric rapists.

Nobody was celebrating the rapist. I think you missed W*GS point completely. Care to take a stab at what it was?

Dr. Broncenstein
02-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Nobody was celebrating the rapist. I think you missed W*GS point completely. Care to take a stab at what it was?

The point is that it's thread worthy on the OrangeMane when a gun wielding geriatric gets raped in spite of the gun, and it gives an anecdotal reason to gloat at the expense of gun owners.

Requiem
02-12-2013, 10:52 PM
The point is that it's thread worthy on the OrangeMane when a gun wielding geriatric gets raped in spite of the gun, and it gives an anecdotal reason to gloat at the expense of gun owners.

Strike one.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Strike one.

Lol. RKBA in action!

Requiem
02-12-2013, 11:01 PM
Lol. RKBA in action!

Bongs.

ghwk
02-12-2013, 11:02 PM

And yet had she blown the guy away it would have been politicized by the NRA and the right as the perfect argument for the unlimited freedom of the 2nd amendment. So. Yes I think you missed the point.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-12-2013, 11:29 PM
And yet had she blown the guy away it would have been politicized by the NRA and the right as the perfect argument for the unlimited freedom of the 2nd amendment. So. Yes I think you missed the point.

So I will count you in with W*gs and Req as being glad that granny didn't actually shoot a home invader/rapist, because it would have been a political win for the NRA. Also noteworthy, granny was raped specifically and only because she was unable to shoot her attacker. Again, this speaks to the fact that liberals do not care about details as long as the political agenda is served. Granny gets raped? No problem as long as it wasn't my granny and it agrees with my world view.

ghwk
02-12-2013, 11:44 PM
So I will count you in with W*gs and Req as being glad that granny didn't actually shoot a home invader/rapist, because it would have been a political win for the NRA. Also noteworthy, granny was raped specifically and only because she was unable to shoot her attacker. Again, this speaks to the fact that liberals do not care about details as long as the political agenda is served. Granny gets raped? No problem as long as it wasn't my granny and it agrees with my world view.

I normally like your posts and agree with a lot of them but you went 100% myopic on this one. You only want to read into what the 3 of us have said to fit your own paradigm. I don't know the other guys but I can bet that like me they are reviled by what happened and wish she had killed the muthereffer. But to deny the position of he NRA, especially in view of their recent rhetoric, and how this would have been used to point out how the left is trying to disarm Americans is disingenuous. To only argue from the point that we take glee in what happened just makes you come across as being small, but you seem pretty intransigent on this point, so think what you will.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-12-2013, 11:57 PM
I normally like your posts and agree with a lot of them but you went 100% myopic on this one. You only want to read into what the 3 of us have said to fit your own paradigm. I don't know the other guys but I can bet that like me they are reviled by what happened and wish she had killed the muthereffer. But to deny the position of he NRA, especially in view of their recent rhetoric, and how this would have been used to point out how the left is trying to disarm Americans is disingenuous. To only argue from the point that we take glee in what happened just makes you come across as being small, but you seem pretty intransigent on this point, so think what you will.

Make a choice between the following situations:

Situation 1: anonymous granny confronts home invader and would-be rapist with semi-auto high capacity gun, kills intruder with said gun after 30 shots. NRA exploits situation and publicizes this scenario as a reason to own a semi-automatic gun with high capacity magazine and vote republican. Majority of populous votes republican based only on this issue.

Situation 2: gun wielding anonymous granny is overpowered by home invader and raped in spite of her gun. Liberals successfully use situation as a reason to convince populous to vote democrat and strict gun control.

Which situation would you choose?

BroncoInferno
02-13-2013, 06:40 AM

You're being dishonest, Doc. You know perfectly well that no one is "celebrat[ing] geriatric rapists." What's being (rightly) lampooned is how the gun nuts think everyone who's packing morphs into Dirty Harry. Everyone walking around cocked and loaded doesn't solve anything, as this incident sadly demonstrates. Save the sanctimony.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-13-2013, 06:48 AM
You're being dishonest, Doc. You know perfectly well that no one is "celebrat[ing] geriatric rapists." What's being (rightly) lampooned is how the gun nuts think everyone who's packing morphs into Dirty Harry. Everyone walking around cocked and loaded doesn't solve anything, as this incident sadly demonstrates. Save the sanctimony.

RKBA in action!

BroncoInferno
02-13-2013, 06:54 AM
RKBA in action!

How Doc imagines himself when the bad guys roll into town:

http://cache2.artprintimages.com/LRG/10/1011/8JJW000Z.jpg

Dr. Broncenstein
02-13-2013, 07:03 AM
How Doc imagines himself when the bad guys roll into town:

http://cache2.artprintimages.com/LRG/10/1011/8JJW000Z.jpg

Lol. Not even close. For the "bad guys rolling into town" I have an Armalite AR 10 with multiple 25 round mags, and a mossburg 12 gauge pump. Thats after they get past my gate and rhodesian ridgeback dog. Two revolvers would be for target practice.

BroncoInferno
02-13-2013, 07:16 AM
Lol. Not even close. For the "bad guys rolling into town" I have an Armalite AR 10 with multiple 25 round mags, and a mossburg 12 gauge pump. Thats after they get past my gate and rhodesian ridgeback dog. Two revolvers would be for target practice.

LOL Fair enough

Requiem
02-13-2013, 07:51 AM

Ding, ding, ding! What do we have for him, Johnny? :~ohyah!:

BroncoBeavis
02-13-2013, 10:41 AM

Police far better armed than granny get killed in the line of duty all the time. Guess they should just stop carrying. What's the point?

In Wagstopia, Granny would've just realized right off the bat how powerless she was, and maybe would've had time to request a glass of wine or some mood music first, instead of wasting all that time trying to shoot a rapist.

ghwk
02-13-2013, 10:50 AM
Make a choice between the following situations:

Situation 1: anonymous granny confronts home invader and would-be rapist with semi-auto high capacity gun, kills intruder with said gun after 30 shots. NRA exploits situation and publicizes this scenario as a reason to own a semi-automatic gun with high capacity magazine and vote republican. Majority of populous votes republican based only on this issue.

Situation 2: gun wielding anonymous granny is overpowered by home invader and raped in spite of her gun. Liberals successfully use situation as a reason to convince populous to vote democrat and strict gun control.

Which situation would you choose?

No thanks, but it does prove my point that you are being myopic about what I posted

First I reject the notion of your binary proposal, that there are only two outcomes, especially based off the context of what I wrote.
Second I also reject your forced choice outcome.

Iíll take a third option, one in line with my beliefs and what I posted.

The minute the dude entered her house he forfeited his right to life in my opinion. 71 year old grandma now has a range of options available to her from doing nothing, to maiming, to dismembering him piece by blown away piece, or a killshot. Police come, congratulate her on her choice and marksmanship clean up and go home. She gets whatever assistance she needs, if any, to cope with the fact she chose to kill a guy. Story makes newspaper, she gets town support and it ends there. No politics, no grandstanding no making her a poster child for anything.

So Iím curious what would you choose?

W*GS
02-13-2013, 01:32 PM
No guarantee-When I come over to your house to rape you would you like to have a gun?

Just so you understand having that gun does not guarantee I don't penetrate your anus.

Very mature.

W*GS
02-13-2013, 01:34 PM

Wow. A real macho man.

cutthemdown
02-13-2013, 02:34 PM

No the morphing into dirty harry is a liberal idea. vast majority of gun owners hope to never have to use them. Also we now that the gun does not give us 100% protection. We only say at places where only the bad guy had a gun, that maybe if someone else had a gun things could have been different.

This thread did use a rape of a woman to make a point people are feeble even with guns. We only say at least the poor old woman had a chance. I hope some women read that story and if god forbid they have same encounter they won't hesitate and it works out better for them.

txtebow
02-13-2013, 05:55 PM

end thread. :thumbs:

errand
02-13-2013, 06:10 PM
Wow. A real macho man.

Beats being a pussy like you.......

Arkie
02-13-2013, 08:19 PM

What's the point of this thread? I get advocating gun control to keep them out of the hands of violent aggressive people. That's what they should be doing anyway, but this thread implies that guns don't help defend. Like it's okay to disarm citizens. Maybe I'm missing the point. When the NRA politicizes gun defense, the story itself is something to celebrate. This is totally the opposite. It doesn't score any political points because it's a rare tragedy. The only point it proves is that people with guns can't defend themselves 100% of the time. Nobody thinks they can.

Arkie
02-13-2013, 08:29 PM
I hope some women read that story and if god forbid they have same encounter they won't hesitate and it works out better for them.

Hopefully, it isn't discouraging. Maybe it will encourage more women to take up target shooting.

Blart
02-14-2013, 02:00 AM
Yo if I had a gun I'd be like Bruce Willis!!! I'd shoot all da bad guyz and they'd miss

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8QjZY3WiO9s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

W*GS
02-14-2013, 02:15 AM

Cut down on the lead you've been ingesting - your brain has been damaged.

PS - You and your ilk don't seem to mind 20 dead schoolchildren. In fact, all you can think of is more guns in more hands in more places in response.

W*GS
02-14-2013, 02:16 AM
Beats being a p***Y like you.......

How does acknowledging reality make me a pussy?

BroncoInferno
02-14-2013, 06:36 AM
Beats being a p***Y like you.......

You're so paranoid and scared ****less of the outside world that you arm yourself to the teeth to protect yourself from it. Who's being the p***Y here?

Requiem
02-14-2013, 08:45 AM
^ People who gotta compensate for something. Which is a majority of the macho men here.

Arkie
02-14-2013, 11:35 AM

PS - You and your ilk don't seem to mind 20 dead schoolchildren. In fact, all you can think of is more guns in more hands in more places in response.

You didn't read the part where I said they should be keeping guns away from aggressive violent people. I think we agree on that point. Do you also agree with me that they should allow other citizens to own guns for defense?

peacepipe
02-14-2013, 11:56 AM
You didn't read the part where I said they should be keeping guns away from aggressive violent people. I think we agree on that point. Do you also agree with me that they should allow other citizens to own guns for defense?hence, why you should support universal BG checks.

errand
02-14-2013, 12:33 PM

what you fail to realize is that 20 school children would not have died had an armed law abiding citizen been there...... the police only show up in time to draw a chalk outline around the body.....or bodies.

the average number of deaths during a shooting rampage is 2.7 when stopped by an armed citizen.... And over 14 when stopped by police. in fact if the shooter doesn't kill himself, most of the shootings would not be stopping unless it was by an armed law abiding citizen....
'
we do not celebrate 20 school children being killed we lament the fact that you are trying to legislate us out of having the ability to protect ourselves and save others like those at Sandy Hook.

W*GS
02-14-2013, 12:55 PM
what you fail to realize is that 20 school children would not have died had an armed law abiding citizen been there......

Possibly. You can't say that with any confidence.

Ms. Lanza was a law-abiding citizen - if she hadn't felt the need to have an arsenal...

we do not celebrate 20 school children being killed we lament the fact that you are trying to legislate us out of having the ability to protect ourselves and save others like those at Sandy Hook.

I've not said anything about eliminating the RKBA.

What I do believe is that more guns in more hands in more places is insane.

Arkie
02-14-2013, 05:40 PM

Fortunately for you, gun owners get more restrictions every time a gun law is passed. I don't think you have to worry about them passing a new law that reverses this trend.

BroncoBeavis
02-14-2013, 06:34 PM
Let me put it to you this Wagsy. Do you wish Granny had been able to smoke that twisted ****, or not?

errand
02-14-2013, 07:02 PM
Possibly. You can't say that with any confidence.

statistics say otherwise.....fewer people are killed in shooting rampages when a law abiding citizen shoots or disarms the shooter. Meanwhile when law enforcement is called in they take longer to get there, and the body count is always higher.

Ms. Lanza was a law-abiding citizen - if she hadn't felt the need to have an arsenal...

Her "arsenal" did not get up on it's own, travel to Sandy Hook and shoot 6 teachers and 20 children......a whack job stole her weapons, killed her as she slept, and then went on his murderous rampage.....

I've not said anything about eliminating the RKBA.

Posting this thread says otherwise....

Despite the fact that places where limiting law abiding citizens guns have much higher violent crime rates than communities where conceal and open carry laws do.

in bold...

errand
02-14-2013, 07:08 PM
Fortunately for you, gun owners get more restrictions every time a gun law is passed. I don't think you have to worry about them passing a new law that reverses this trend.

These liberals will never understand that they don't need laws to limit what kind of guns or how many rounds a magazine can hold for law abiding citizens who respect laws and human life....as they're not the ones shooting up the schools, or the streets of Chicago.

I want one of these stupid ****ers to tell me how they plan on getting and keeping guns out of the hands of whack jobs and criminals......you know, those people who ignore laws, and have no respect for human life.

errand
02-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Let me put it to you this Wagsy. Do you wish Granny had been able to smoke that twisted ****, or not?

Well he took the time to celebrate her rape when her gun was taken from her to forward an agenda he claims he doesn't have, so who knows?