PDA

View Full Version : Jay Cutler is the ultimate douche

FearLanier
02-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Who proposes to their wife through a text? And who sends them the ring via mail?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000137005/article/kristin-cavallari-jay-cutler-proposed-to-me-by-text

That's such a douche move. But IMO it says even more that she said yes.

Lestat
02-07-2013, 06:23 PM
eh, they were engaged before so there was no need to go all glitz again on the proposal.

Ray Finkle
02-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Points to the avi signature

huh??
02-07-2013, 06:33 PM
Well...
He did send his dad to Dove Valley with the playbook.

Br0nc0Buster
02-07-2013, 06:56 PM
DOOOOOONNNNNNNNNT

CAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-07-2013, 06:58 PM
Just as bad to film a proposal and throw it on a reality TV show, exploiting it.

That One Guy
02-07-2013, 07:02 PM
When I saw the article earlier, it was "QB delivers ring in the most unromantic way possible" and I just knew he'd sent his dad to deliver it. It would've made the Mane's day. Alas.. he let us down, again.

Bacchus
02-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Who proposes to their wife through a text? And who sends them the ring via mail?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000137005/article/kristin-cavallari-jay-cutler-proposed-to-me-by-text

That's such a douche move. But IMO it says even more that she said yes.

she said yes, maybe she thought it was romantic. God who cares!!!!

broncosteven
02-07-2013, 08:00 PM
I took my kids to my Friends house in Lemont IL to watch the SB. He said Cutler and his broad were building a house not far from him near Homer Glen. He said they stopped construction on it after they broke up. Apparently it was an eyesore for awhile. Then when he knocked her up they starting building it again.

This marriage has Divorce written all over it.

DBroncos4life
02-07-2013, 08:43 PM
The story is fake.

uplink
02-07-2013, 09:05 PM
I proposed to my former wife while taking a bath with her. I just pulled out the ring.
(not like officer in Pulp fiction)

It was Christmas time so I wanted to get the ring as a present but I had to ask her before we drove to her Moms house since I didn't want to ask in front of her family. Hence the quick bath tub proposal.

huh??
02-07-2013, 09:38 PM
I proposed to my former wife while taking a bath with her. I just pulled out the ring.

It was Christmas time so I wanted to get the ring as a present but I had to ask her before we drove to her Moms house since I didn't want to ask in front of her family. Hence the quick bath tub proposal.

That's not lame. I'm sure most women would find that romantic.
You know... As long as you don't add your own bubbles to the bath.

Pick Six
02-07-2013, 10:02 PM
She, obviously, thought it was OK. I think it says something about her...:rofl:

LRtagger
02-08-2013, 04:05 AM

Pulled out the ring from where? Uhh

srphoenix
02-08-2013, 07:03 AM
The best comment about this I read was,

Of course he mailed it through UPS, if he sent it to her himself it would've been intercepted.

RhymesayersDU
02-08-2013, 07:22 AM
Pulled out the ring from where? Uhh

Exactly what I wanted to know!

Beantown Bronco
02-08-2013, 07:34 AM
I wonder if he had to ask his own father's permission to marry her.

NickStixx
02-08-2013, 08:45 AM
In other news, the sky is blue...

Kaylore
02-08-2013, 09:02 AM
Maybe it's just me, but the more stories I hear about Cutler, the more he seems to change from "jerk" dick to "awesome" dick.

It's like he's slowly changing from James Spader in Pretty in Pink to Bruce Campbell in Army of Darkness. I challenge you all to imagine him doing this with an almost completely smoked cigarette in his mouth and not start laughing.

broncocalijohn
02-08-2013, 09:36 AM
I took my kids to my Friends house in Lemont IL to watch the SB. He said Cutler and his broad were building a house not far from him near Homer Glen. He said they stopped construction on it after they broke up. Apparently it was an eyesore for awhile. Then when he knocked her up they starting building it again.

This marriage has Divorce written all over it.

I see him walking down the aisle and then an old boyfriend comes in and steals her away. This is where "life imitates art".

Dr. Broncenstein
02-08-2013, 10:27 AM
http://blogimages.thescore.com/nfl/files/2012/05/cutler-middle-finger.jpg

Suck it, haters.

razorwire77
02-08-2013, 11:00 AM
Maybe it's just me, but the more stories I hear about Cutler, the more he seems to change from "jerk" dick to "awesome" dick.

It's like he's slowly changing from James Spader in Pretty in Pink to Bruce Campbell in Army of Darkness. I challenge you all to imagine him doing this with an almost completely smoked cigarette in his mouth and not start laughing.

I was thinking the same thing. He's reaching sort of cartoon villain levels of doucheness which is pretty outstanding. I picture his life as being sort of like Shooter McGavin only with football and "Don't Care" as being his finger shooting "Shooter" moniker.

DOOOONNN'TTTTTTT CAAAAAARRRREEEEEE! Has become a staple expression in my life. My wife loves saying it and she couldn't pick Jay Cutler out of a lineup.

Ray Finkle
02-08-2013, 11:22 AM

that's an insult to Ashley Williams.....but funny.

KipCorrington25
02-08-2013, 06:48 PM
This proposal was like a 6.

TonyR
04-10-2013, 07:23 AM
Requisite J-Cutty update:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/04/jay-cutler-doesnt-deny-the-dddoooonnntttt-caaarrreee-story.html

Rohirrim
04-10-2013, 08:09 AM
Every time I hear another of these stories I'm glad once again that this mofo is no longer a Bronco. !Booya!

spdirty
04-10-2013, 08:11 AM
I don't know, there's something about his bitchyness that I like. He may be the ultimate douche, but he does make me laugh.

DOOOOOONNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTT CAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE and the proposal are both friggin awesome. Hopefully he does a lot more of this douchy stuff over the course of his career.

razorwire77
04-10-2013, 08:42 AM
Jay Cutler is pretty ****ing awesome right now.

1.) Proposal via mail
2.) Embracing the "don't care" phenomenon.

Gutless Drunk
04-28-2013, 12:47 PM
Jay Cutler is pretty ****ing awesome right now.

1.) Proposal via mail
2.) Embracing the "don't care" phenomenon.

Kristin Cavallari tweeted this picture of Jay Cutler with í80s rocker hair and get-up, along with his meme-appropriate cigarette at a 30th birthday celebration for everyoneís favorite chain-smoking feline quarterback. Itís hilarious on its own and another in a series of instances where Cutler has subtly acknowledged how the Internet makes fun of him.

Cutler might still be someone who would be unpleasant to meet in person (even by his own admission) or to work with, but from a certain remove, he actually becomes likeable. Itís hard to explain. Eventually his over-the-top dickishness combined with a willingness to give no ****s grows on you. Perhaps itís that, on some level, we crave an athlete to willingly personify the smug, dismissive jock persona thatís been a totem in pop culture for generations. It also helps that he doesnít seem to take himself as seriously as he has in the past. Cuttyís behavior may not always be defensible, more often than not it isnít, but it can still be charming in spite of itself.

Read more: http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/04/its-time-to-admit-we-like-jay-cutler.html#ixzz2RmzXJBKv

bowtown
04-28-2013, 01:14 PM
This **** face better not make me like him again.

SoCalBronco
04-28-2013, 01:15 PM
That's hilarious. Love that he is embracing the cigarette meme. Costume looks awesome

bowtown
04-28-2013, 01:20 PM

Inkana7
04-28-2013, 01:32 PM
That's hilarious. Love that he is embracing the cigarette meme. Costume looks awesome

/slurp.wav

canadianbroncosfan
04-28-2013, 01:36 PM
The best comment about this I read was,

Of course he mailed it through UPS, if he sent it to her himself it would've been intercepted.

I just saw that!

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/34519558.jpg

jerseyboiler120
04-28-2013, 01:40 PM
Who cares?

Kaylore
04-28-2013, 01:59 PM
That's pretty awesome. He acts like he's fifty, fat, divorced and totally cool with it.

baja
04-28-2013, 02:25 PM

Kristin Cavallari tweeted this picture of Jay Cutler with í80s rocker hair and get-up, along with his meme-appropriate cigarette at a 30th birthday celebration for everyoneís favorite chain-smoking feline quarterback. Itís hilarious on its own and another in a series of instances where Cutler has subtly acknowledged how the Internet makes fun of him.

Cutler might still be someone who would be unpleasant to meet in person (even by his own admission) or to work with, but from a certain remove, he actually becomes likeable. Itís hard to explain. Eventually his over-the-top dickishness combined with a willingness to give no ****s grows on you. Perhaps itís that, on some level, we crave an athlete to willingly personify the smug, dismissive jock persona thatís been a totem in pop culture for generations. It also helps that he doesnít seem to take himself as seriously as he has in the past. Cuttyís behavior may not always be defensible, more often than not it isnít, but it can still be charming in spite of itself.

Read more: http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/04/its-time-to-admit-we-like-jay-cutler.html#ixzz2RmzXJBKv

Ya charming like a crotch boil.

Dr. Broncenstein
04-28-2013, 03:11 PM

Tooooo late. Lol.

Lestat
04-29-2013, 12:03 AM
lol i never stopped liking Jay. never like McDaniels after that Cassel nonsense.

TheReverend
04-29-2013, 05:18 AM
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii caaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrreeeee

Boogerboots
04-29-2013, 05:27 AM

I think it's awesome that he's paying hommage to Jim McMahon.