PDA

View Full Version : LA COP KILLER

Quoydogs
02-07-2013, 07:01 PM
So is he a psycho or man that got low balled and is fighting for his survival?

After hearing his letter i don't think he is psycho killer. I think he may have been pushed into this. Sounds like the only people that have to worry are the dirty cops.

Am I way off here??

huh??
02-07-2013, 07:13 PM
I just read a copy of his manifesto, and he sounds angry, organized, calculating, and a little "Hollywood". With all the training he seems to have had, he could be very dangerous. If everything he says is true, he will eventually get gunned down, there will be a fantastic cover-up and his name will never be cleared in the manner he is seeking.

Who's going to play him in the made-for-TV movie? Denzel is too old.

Popps
02-07-2013, 07:24 PM
He killed the daughter of a former officer who represented him.

Is this thread a level?

Quoydogs
02-07-2013, 07:31 PM
I just read a copy of his manifesto, and he sounds angry, organized, calculating, and a little "Hollywood". With all the training he seems to have had, he could be very dangerous. If everything he says is true, he will eventually get gunned down, there will be a fantastic cover-up and his name will never be cleared in the manner he is seeking.

Who's going to play him in the made-for-TV movie? Denzel is too old.
Were did you find his manifesto? Google? If not can you post a link

Quoydogs
02-07-2013, 07:33 PM
He killed the daughter of a former officer who represented him.

Is this thread a level?

All they have said on CNN is 3 police officers. I have not heard about a daughter

theAPAOps5
02-07-2013, 07:38 PM
All they have said on CNN is 3 police officers. I have not heard about a daughter

It started with the murder if the cops daughter and her boyfriend (or husband can't remember). Then he shot two cops, killing one.

Like they already stated, she was the daughter if the captain who represented him.

That One Guy
02-07-2013, 07:39 PM

Dorner is also believed to be responsible for the weekend slayings of an assistant women's college basketball coach and her fiancé in what cops believe are acts of revenge against the LAPD, as suggested in his online manifesto.

Lawrence was found slumped behind the wheel of his white Kia in the parking lot of their upscale apartment complex in Irvine Sunday and Quan was in the passenger seat.

"A particular interest at this point in the investigation is a multi-page manifesto in which the suspect has implicated himself in the slayings," Maggard said.

Police said Dorner's manifesto included threats against members of the LAPD. Police say they are taking extra measures to ensure the safety of officers and their families.

The document, allegedly posted on an Internet message board this week, apparently blames Quan's father, retired LAPD Capt. Randy Quan, for his firing from the department.

One passage from the manifesto reads, "I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty."

"I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own," it reads. "I'm terminating yours."

Dorner was with the department from 2005 until 2008, when he was fired for making false statements.

Randy Quan, who became a lawyer in retirement, represented Dorner in front of the Board of Rights, a tribunal that ruled against Dorner at the time of his dismissal, LAPD Capt. William Hayes told The Associated Press Wednesday night.

According to documents from a court of appeals hearing in October 2011, Dorner was fired from the LAPD after he made a complaint against his field-training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans, saying in the course of an arrest she had kicked a suspect who was a schizophrenic with severe dementia.

After an investigation, Dorner was fired for making false statements.

http://gma.yahoo.com/ex-la-cop-sought-shootings-3-cops-2-101603335--abc-news-topstories.html

chadta
02-07-2013, 07:40 PM
It started with the murder if the cops daughter and her boyfriend (or husband can't remember). Then he shot two cops, killing one.

Like they already stated, she was the daughter if the captain who represented him.

daughter and fiance is what they said on the radio up here

Quoydogs
02-07-2013, 07:40 PM
There is nothing about a daughter i could find. I dont think he is a dangerous man.. with the weapons he has he could have taken out hundreds of people by now. After what i have seen from the letter sounds like people threw him under a rug ruined his life and name. I think its like the movie Falling Down. If you didn't screw him you are just fine.,

huh??
02-07-2013, 07:41 PM
Were did you find his manifesto? Google? If not can you post a link

My wife emailed it to me. I'm on an old iPhone. Let me see what I can do.

That One Guy
02-07-2013, 07:42 PM
There is nothing about a daughter i could find. I dont think he is a dangerous man.. with the weapons he has he could have taken out hundreds of people by now. After what i have seen from the letter sounds like people threw him under a rug ruined his life and name. I think its like the movey Falling Down. If you didn't screw him you are just fine.

From what I saw, the two cops he shot together were merely on patrol and stopped at a light when they were shot. What is the likelihood he was targeting THOSE officers vs ANY officers. In a policeforce the size of the LAPD, ALL of them couldn't have wronged the guy.

Popps
02-07-2013, 07:43 PM

http://google.com

theAPAOps5
02-07-2013, 07:43 PM
There is nothing about a daughter i could find. I dont think he is a dangerous man.. with the weapons he has he could have taken out hundreds of people by now. After what i have seen from the letter sounds like people threw him under a rug ruined his life and name. I think its like the movey Falling Down. If you didn't screw him you are just fine.

Killed three people, pretty sure he is totally dangerous. If you haven't heard about her being the daughter you obviously haven't paid any Trenton to the story.

That One Guy
02-07-2013, 07:45 PM
Killed three people, pretty sure he is totally dangerous. If you haven't heard about her being the daughter you obviously haven't paid any Trenton to the story.

Any Trenton? WTF kind of lingo is that?

theAPAOps5
02-07-2013, 07:46 PM
Any Trenton? WTF kind of lingo is that?

It's my stupid iPad and auto correct. Didn't hit space between "any attention". So it changed to any Trenton! :rofl:

Quoydogs
02-07-2013, 07:47 PM
daughter and fiance is what they said on the radio up here

They think doesn't mean he did. Although it does fit. My point is it kinda sounds like he did the right thing and got fired for it. Took the only thing he had. His job. He flipped:: and now is out for revenge. If you didn't have something to do with him you're fine.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-07-2013, 07:48 PM

The daughter is related to the lawyer/retired cop(father) who represented him in his false statement accusation. Personally I believe the guy about the other officer kicking the suspect they were detaining. He blew the whistle and it cost him his job and a cover up of the kicking. Doesn't mean he should go shooting people though.

theAPAOps5
02-07-2013, 07:50 PM
They think doesn't mean he did. Although it does fit. My point is it kinda sounds like he did the right thing and got fired for it. Took the only thing he had. His job. He flipped:: and now is out for revenge. If you didn't have something to do with him you're fine.

The girl and fiancé had nothing to do with him getting canned. Her only tie to him was her father. The psycho is a danger and hopefully is dealt with soon.

That One Guy
02-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Oh, and as for the movie, this screams Law Abiding Citizen to me - minus the tunnel.

And we definitely need a younger angry black man. We had like 3 of them (don't ask me to name them, I could barely tell them apart) but I don't think we have any newer ones.

Quoydogs
02-07-2013, 07:52 PM
The daughter is related to the lawyer/retired cop(father) who represented him in his false statement accusation. Personally I believe the guy about the other officer kicking the suspect they were detaining. He blew the whistle and it cost him his job and a cover up of the kicking. Doesn't mean he should go shooting people though.

Oh i agree he shouldn't be killing people but it changes things when you take a persons dignify

theAPAOps5
02-07-2013, 07:53 PM
Really, they just need to send in Kai

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ckfBGdZoR_0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tombstone RJ
02-07-2013, 07:53 PM
wow, this sounds messed up. It gets you wondering about the LAPD in that, is he reacting to a corrupt PD or is he just crazy and going on a rampage?

Quoydogs
02-07-2013, 08:00 PM
wow, this sounds messed up. It gets you wondering about the LAPD in that, is he reacting to a corrupt PD or is he just crazy and going on a rampage?

Corrupt PD from what I've. Seen. If he was on a crazy killing spree. With training and weapons he has there would be a lot of death by now. Just cops so far. Most likely a daughter of a cop but not for sure.

That One Guy
02-07-2013, 08:00 PM

Nothing is more dangerous than someone who thinks they have nothing to lose. Everyone has SOMETHING left but if he's convinced himself he doesn't and that the LAPD is to blame, he may be valiant in his own heart but a psychopath to the rest of us.

Chris
02-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Are you seriously reading the manifesto of a murderer?

Also **** LA. One of my high school friends and the nicest guy ever was visiting the states last week when he was mugged and killed in broad daylight in a parking lot outside a Chipotle. That was on Friday and the killers are still out there.

Bacchus
02-07-2013, 08:50 PM
So is he a psycho or man that got low balled and is fighting for his survival?

After hearing his letter i don't think he is psycho killer. I think he may have been pushed into this. Sounds like the only people that have to worry are the dirty cops.

Am I way off here??

He just killed two innocent people that had nothing to do with nothing. Yeah, I'd say you are way off here.

Bacchus
02-07-2013, 08:55 PM
We need to send this guy to go find him.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4ZtEBcfJTwQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EDIT: Send the karate guy and this skateboarder and they'll have the cop killer in custody by saturday.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nhK4-VWvsgw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

theAPAOps5
02-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Here is his manifesto

http://www.foxnews.com/us/interactive/2013/02/07/ex-lapd-officer-christopher-jordan-dorner-manifesto/

Archer81
02-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Here is his manifesto

http://www.foxnews.com/us/interactive/2013/02/07/ex-lapd-officer-christopher-jordan-dorner-manifesto/

That is completely disgusting.

:Broncos:

24champ
02-07-2013, 10:34 PM
We need to send this guy to go find him.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4ZtEBcfJTwQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EDIT: Send the karate guy and this skateboarder and they'll have the cop killer in custody by saturday.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nhK4-VWvsgw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He's not getting arrested. He'll be gunned down. LAPD just shot up the wrong truck earlier in the day, with two women in it.

gunns
02-07-2013, 10:56 PM
The girl and fiancé had nothing to do with him getting canned. Her only tie to him was her father. The psycho is a danger and hopefully is dealt with soon.

I believe he said in his manifesto that they were responsible for him not having a family so he was going to take out their families. He also said he doesn't like what he's doing but it's something that has to be done and will continue until they admit and clear his name.

Jason in LA
02-07-2013, 10:56 PM

I'd say both. Seems like he has a legit gripe, and the lapd is going to have to answer a lot of questions over this. But that doesn't justify what he is doing.

theAPAOps5
02-07-2013, 11:00 PM
I believe he said in his manifesto that they were responsible for him not having a family so he was going to take out their families. He also said he doesn't like what he's doing but it's something that has to be done and will continue until they admit and clear his name.

Yeah but Quoydogs said the general public are safe. Clearly the general public are not safe. Even if she is a family member, she had nothing directly to do with him. They guys is sick and no one is safe.

That One Guy
02-07-2013, 11:02 PM
I hadn't read the manifesto before and I will say there's some romanticism to what he's doing. I think he messed up by targeting innocent family first.

Also, he's overestimating himself. This won't last long. Only a fool boasts of their intelligence.

Agamemnon
02-07-2013, 11:22 PM
Quoydogs seems to be having difficulty separating movie fantasy from the ****ed up **** in real life.

That One Guy
02-07-2013, 11:25 PM
The interesting part is he makes grand claims but he doesn't actually expect to succeed. He's just using his own death to air his dirty laundry.

Here's an interesting part where he talks about people and his thoughts on topics: http://gawker.com/5982438

That One Guy
02-07-2013, 11:27 PM
Quoydogs seems to be having difficulty separating movie fantasy from the ****ed up **** in real life.

After reading the manifesto, I see more of where he (Quoydogs) is coming from. After reading into it more, though, I think the guy is just wanting attention.

cutthemdown
02-07-2013, 11:31 PM
the story is he didn't like his training officers report, then after that he claimed she had used excessive force. Then he was fired because they believed the training officer.

This guy lived on a friend of mines street in OC. News vans all over today. No matter what you can't justify this sort of thing.

The real story here is how we do question the police more and more. They have lost the public trust because of all the incidents we know about. It's sad when you think about it. Our country really is going into the crapper morally.

That One Guy
02-07-2013, 11:37 PM
By the way, I don't necessarily know what to make of it but its interesting that a gun control advocate would so publicize the possibilities of which he is capable and the damage he can cause with his training and his guns.

Agamemnon
02-07-2013, 11:39 PM

They are not mutually exclusive.

Archer81
02-07-2013, 11:41 PM
I hadn't read the manifesto before and I will say there's some romanticism to what he's doing. I think he messed up by targeting innocents.

Also, he's overestimating himself. This won't last long. Only a fool boasts of their intelligence.

FYP.

Agamemnon
02-07-2013, 11:42 PM
the story is he didn't like his training officers report, then after that he claimed she had used excessive force. Then he was fired because they believed the training officer.

This guy lived on a friend of mines street in OC. News vans all over today. No matter what you can't justify this sort of thing.

The real story here is how we do question the police more and more. They have lost the public trust because of all the incidents we know about. It's sad when you think about it. Our country really is going into the crapper morally.

The vast majority of law enforcement in in the U.S. has pretty much always been corrupt. From the colonial days til now. Any trust that people put in them was generally born of naiveté.

cutthemdown
02-07-2013, 11:43 PM
Could you imagine if the dad of the murdered girl really did railroad this guy off the force. To know your lying actions caused someone to lose it and kill your daughter would be hard to live with.

cutthemdown
02-07-2013, 11:44 PM
The vast majority of law enforcement in in the U.S. has pretty much always been corrupt. From the colonial days til now. Any trust that people put in them was generally born of naiveté.

I guess maybe but still its pretty bad when the first thing you think is cops are lying.

Agamemnon
02-07-2013, 11:55 PM
Apparently the LAPD shot up a vehicle matching Dorner's and seriously wounded two women. Kind of fitting considering Dorner's claims. I mean shooting 40 rounds into a vehicle in the middle of a residential neighborhood without any kind of confirmation of identity and no attempt to take the suspect alive? Not the kind of police work I'd want in my city...

huh??
02-08-2013, 12:02 AM
Killing the daughter and fiancé first really underscores the sincerity of his threats he made in his public statement. If it was by design as opposed to coincidence (first opportunity to surface), then he absolutely came out literally and figuratively with both guns blazin'. Not making a pun. He's committed to what he believes to be the only solution.

Quoydogs
02-08-2013, 02:32 AM
Apparently the LAPD shot up a vehicle matching Dorner's and seriously wounded two women. Kind of fitting considering Dorner's claims. I mean shooting 40 rounds into a vehicle in the middle of a residential neighborhood without any kind of confirmation of identity and no attempt to take the suspect alive? Not the kind of police work I'd want in my city...

See

gunns
02-08-2013, 05:48 AM

Have they not seen a picture of this guy? And they thought 2 women were him? We hear all the time the dangerous job these guys have, but I often think they are responsible for making it more dangerous at times than it needs to be. Trigger happy lot that when they screw up a shooting state they were in fear. Maybe it's time to get a new job. I have several family and friends whose argument for having guns is because if the cops have them they want to make sure they do. It's messed up.

While I believe this guy may have a valid argument regarding other cops, he's not making people feel he was the victim or even care he was. His crimes are now more egregious than the other cops and no one will care that he dies or about his message.

Quoydogs
02-08-2013, 08:13 AM
If you want the sad news . The truck that was burned was a sport-trac. The one they shot up was an explorer. Funny how the news forgot to say anything about that. I think those cops clearly are covering something big up. He says right in his letter. Tell the truth and ill stop. Why dont they just tell the truth?

theAPAOps5
02-08-2013, 09:17 AM
If you want the sad news . The truck that was burned was a sport-trac. The one they shot up was an explorer. Funny how the news forgot to say anything about that. I think those cops clearly are covering something big up. He says right in his letter. Tell the truth and ill stop. Why dont they just tell the truth?

No it wasn't. Are you just forming your own opinion and not even reading the news?

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/130207195516-04-california-manhunt-0207-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Quoydogs
02-08-2013, 10:48 AM
My bad CNN showed a Green ford explorer. I do apologize.

I am reading the manifest right now.

But I'm thinking this fits.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vc2cPuwpqTg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:

So far from what I've read he was pushed too far and flipped out.

broncocalijohn
02-08-2013, 11:40 AM
I told my wife I hope he is found on our Big Bear cabin property and gets shot and killed on the driveway. Nutso people would then love to rent out our cabin as the infamous "death of a maniac" cabin.

BTW, in a creepy feeling, does anyone think that his whistle blowing on a fellow cop is the reason why he was fired?

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-08-2013, 11:51 AM
The guy had lost it. Mentioning Tebows football woes in the manifesto?

goldengopher1976
02-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Anyone else think of the Michael Douglas movie "Falling Down"?

Premise is different, but the vibe is similar: vigilante justice.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/falling_down/trailers/10905032/

broncocalijohn
02-08-2013, 12:08 PM

Would that be the great movie with this in it....."DEFENSE"?

Taco John
02-08-2013, 12:44 PM
This guy is crazy. I think. It sure seems like it.

But man, it sure looks like he's got a point when you see the bullet holes they put in this vehicle of two innocent women they apparently thought was him:

I mean - look at that:
http://i.imgur.com/dHkZjQx.jpg

Whatever comes of this, the LAPD is going to come out looking terrible and deserving of serious scrutiny - meaning this guy has already accomplished what he set out to do.

Requiem
02-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Bullet holes the size of matzaballs!

FrankieTwoThumbs
02-08-2013, 01:07 PM

Considering the size of American law enforcement, I am always surprised at how few problems we have. I have traveled quite a bit, and I can tell you, we have it pretty good.

theAPAOps5
02-08-2013, 01:11 PM

YES, I was telling that to my wife as well! Totally sounds like that movie in a parallel way. Guy has kind of a legitimate beef with someone but then goes a little too nuts and ends up being the villein.

theAPAOps5
02-08-2013, 01:14 PM

But man, it sure looks like he's got a point when you see the bullet holes they put in this vehicle of two innocent women they apparently thought was him:

I mean - look at that:
http://i.imgur.com/dHkZjQx.jpg

Whatever comes of this, the LAPD is going to come out looking terrible and deserving of serious scrutiny - meaning this guy has already accomplished what he set out to do.

I completely agree, before they lit up this car even. When a person is driven to snap like this and blames the fundamentals of a large institution like the LAPD. The result is almost some form of self reflection and change.

But I think this event leads to even greater changes with LAPD.

Taco John
02-08-2013, 02:37 PM
I'm confused at why there is such a discrepancy in the images of this truck. Check out this one:

http://i.imgur.com/kk0R1AJ.png

And this one:

http://i.imgur.com/uHJXSaj.jpg

Taco John
02-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Ah, duh... Evidence stickers... or something.

DBroncos4life
02-08-2013, 02:47 PM
I'm confused at why there is such a discrepancy in the images of this truck. Check out this one:

http://i.imgur.com/kk0R1AJ.png

And this one:

http://i.imgur.com/uHJXSaj.jpg

I'm guessing by them getting on the roof they are looking bullet holes up there as well. They have shell markers all the way up the drive way.

Quoydogs
02-08-2013, 02:53 PM

I said this earlier in this thread. "It's that movie." They took his life from him. I have been reading his manifest. He has flipped his lid, but he was pushed that way. It's not some dude that's just lost it. Like I said unless you are someone that screwed him over or related to someone who screwed him over you have nothing to worry about. Seems like a nice guy really. He tried to do the right thing and lost everything for it. All he wants is an apology and fro them to admit what they did and he will stop. I believe him too. There is something big here that they are not letting on to. They proved it when they lit up those ladies. They wanted no words spoken. I would also like to know whats going to happen to them for the shooting of those ladies. they flat unloaded everything they had on them. Totally uncalled for. I'm getting to tired of cops. It's getting out of hand.

That One Guy
02-08-2013, 03:26 PM

But man, it sure looks like he's got a point...

The difference between him being a cult hero and a villain is that he targeted the innocent kid of the cop. If it weren't for that, he'd have a fanclub in LA. He might still.

Just keep in mind that this isn't his final solution or anything. He talks big but he knows he can't do anything. He said the only thing that brings attention to a cause is death (or something to that effect). That's all this is about - talking big and feeling like a hero in his own mind until he gets himself killed.

Chris
02-08-2013, 03:30 PM
Outside of war I don't believe killing is ever justified.

And the news story on my friend Sheron

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FXqkA7Bxr_0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

24champ
02-08-2013, 04:16 PM
This guy must have made a bee line for Mexico or is holed up at an acquaintance's house. Likely had a motorcycle stashed somewhere up in the mountains. Burned the truck as a diversion and walked to his getaway motorcycle. Helmet covers up his face as well, perfect disguise.

Agamemnon
02-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Considering the size of American law enforcement, I am always surprised at how few problems we have. I have traveled quite a bit, and I can tell you, we have it pretty good.

Police are corrupt all over the world. The reason ours are better than many, or more accurately more careful with the **** they pull, is because we are a democracy with freedom of speech and freedom of the press. And even then you'd probably be surprised if you knew the amount of under the table deals and setups taking place on a regular basis. For instance, I know for a fact that the small town sheriff forces in the San Luis Valley were paid off by drug smugglers to run drugs through their counties when I was growing up down there (apparently it was easier to do that than go up I-25).

If you can't tell, I have a very low opinion of law enforcement.

Agamemnon
02-08-2013, 04:23 PM

That's like asking why most politicians in Washington will never tell the truth. Because the truth would destroy them.

Quoydogs
02-08-2013, 04:53 PM
That's like asking why most politicians in Washington will never tell the truth. Because the truth would destroy them.

!well they have a big problem then. The truth is coming for them.

Taco John
02-08-2013, 05:12 PM
The LAPD is thanking the Lord right now for the Boston Snowstorm, or this thing would be the number one thing running. It might not matter. This looks to be the "OJ moment" or maybe more apt "Rodney King moment" of this generation. Only this one isn't going away with a court settlement that doesn't end in "Guilty" or "Not Guilty" for a lot of people involved.

That One Guy
02-08-2013, 05:17 PM
The LAPD is thanking the Lord right now for the Boston Snowstorm, or this thing would be the number one thing running. It might not matter. This looks to be the "OJ moment" or maybe more apt "Rodney King moment" of this generation. Only this one isn't going away with a court settlement that doesn't end in "Guilty" or "Not Guilty" for a lot of people involved.

It's one thing to shoot some folks before anyone's really looking for him. Once it was known he declared war, things changed. If he can take some down while the whole force is looking for him, the story will blow up.

TheReverend
02-08-2013, 05:27 PM
He's a cop killer and I can't wait for him to get shot in the face.

24champ
02-08-2013, 05:44 PM

LAPD has their fair share of **** ups, but everything I've read the past couple days suggest that this guy is mentally ill and has been for a long time.

TheReverend
02-08-2013, 06:01 PM
LAPD has their fair share of **** ups, but everything I've read the past couple days suggest that this guy is mentally ill and has been for a long time.

This. I have no doubts the LAPD is a crap organization, but it looks like he's extremely full of ****.

extralife
02-08-2013, 06:05 PM
He's a cop killer and I can't wait for him to get shot in the face.

I like how people think shooting a cop is worse than shooting someone who is not a cop. Why? Because cops are so great? Even if they <i>were</i> great rather than awful ****ing people, it would still be a nihilistic philosophy.

gunns
02-08-2013, 06:09 PM

He went to school at Southern Utah and everyone there says they are shocked, that this isn't the guy they knew. Hard worker, very helpful, nice guy. Things could have changed and I feel when someone does something like this, regardless of the cirumstances, has at least one screw loose.

TheReverend
02-08-2013, 06:11 PM
I like how people think shooting a cop is worse than shooting someone who is not a cop. Why? Because cops are so great? Even if they <i>were</i> great rather than awful ****ing people, it would still be a nihilistic philosophy.

No, douche.

Shooting a cop is worse than shooting a murderer.

You're almost impressively stupid.

That One Guy
02-08-2013, 06:16 PM

I think his only illness is his love and worship for himself.

extralife
02-08-2013, 06:24 PM
No, douche.

Shooting a cop is worse than shooting a murderer.

You're almost impressively stupid.

Of course shooting a cop is worse than shooting a murderer. If you could read, you'd know that's not what I said. He will be killed, he knew he would be killed, and I will not shed tears for him. But you didn't say he should be killed because he is a murderer. You said he should be killed because he is a "cop killer." **** the cops, they don't get extra moral standing from me. The awful part in all of this is there is not a man alive who doesn't think this guy is telling the truth. But not only will nothing happen, but now nothing will happen on top of there being a bunch of dead people. Fantastic world we live in.

Tombstone RJ
02-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Police are corrupt all over the world. The reason ours are better than many, or more accurately more careful with the **** they pull, is because we are a democracy with freedom of speech and freedom of the press. And even then you'd probably be surprised if you knew the amount of under the table deals and setups taking place on a regular basis. For instance, I know for a fact that the small town sheriff forces in the San Luis Valley were paid off by drug smugglers to run drugs through their counties when I was growing up down there (apparently it was easier to do that than go up I-25).

I have to say you sound like a typical liberal when it comes to law enforcement, that is, they are all corrupt. I bet you also favor tighter gun laws too?

Here's my point homey: if you don't trust the cops you definitely should WANT MORE LIBERAL LAWS FOR PERSONAL GUN OWNERSHIP.

I'm I wrong? Do favor tighter gun laws or do you believe people like you and me should be able to own pretty whatever we want (outsided of a fully automatic gun)? Just curious.

Tombstone RJ
02-08-2013, 06:53 PM
With the way the LAPD is shooting first and asking questions secondly, I gotta say they are scared of this guy. Not so much because he's out to kill people, more because the LAPD appears to be hiding something.

Almost killing two women in a truck without even approaching the truck first and trying to see who's inside? Really? That's about as bush league as it gets. Also, can't they identify the truck via the license plates? Who the hell shoots up a car because they "think it could be the suspect"? Armed and dangerous or NOT, you don't go simply don't do that!

Something stinks about this whole thing. I'm glad I live in Wyoming with my semi-auto SKS, AR-15 and soon to have my very own semi auto .308 (based on the AR-10, thank you very much).

extralife
02-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Yes, it's a good thing you live in Wyoming with your guns, because if the bad cops come for you and you kill them you'll probably get away scott free ::roll:: ::roll::

the cops who shot the truck need to be arrested.

Quoydogs
02-08-2013, 07:00 PM
He's a dirty cop killer and I can't wait for him to get shot in the face.

Fixed it for ya.

I dont agree with how he is handling it but it sounds from what ive read they turned him into this monster now there going to have. To deal with him.

rugbythug
02-08-2013, 07:01 PM
With the way the LAPD is shooting first and asking questions secondly, I gotta say they are scared of this guy. Not so much because he's out to kill people, more because the LAPD appears to be hiding something.

Killing two women in a truck without even approaching the truck first and trying to see who's inside? Really? That's about as bush league as it gets. Also, can't they identify the truck via the license plates? Who the hell shoots up a car because they "think it could be the suspect"? Armed and dangerous or NOT, you don't go simply don't do that!

Something stinks about this whole thing. I'm glad I live in Wyoming with my semi-auto SKS, AR-15 and soon to have my very own semi auto .308 (based on the AR-10, thank you very much).

Jackson is not in Wyoming. we gave that to Idaho

rugbythug
02-08-2013, 07:04 PM
What I can not understand is why the LAPD decided it was a good idea to fire this homicidal Maniac. They act like he was unstable or possibly even a bad person.

24champ
02-08-2013, 07:05 PM
He went to school at Southern Utah and everyone there says they are shocked, that this isn't the guy they knew. Hard worker, very helpful, nice guy. Things could have changed and I feel when someone does something like this, regardless of the cirumstances, has at least one screw loose.

He's had issues for awhile starting when he was in grade school and there's also court documents of his ex-gf saying he acted unstable. Just reading his "manifesto" and it reeks of mental illness due to unresolved trauma. Unresolved trauma that started before his LAPD stint.

gunns
02-08-2013, 07:06 PM
I have to say you sound like a typical liberal when it comes to law enforcement, that is, they are all corrupt. I bet you also favor tighter gun laws too?

Here's my point homey: if you don't trust the cops you definitely should WANT MORE LIBERAL LAWS FOR PERSONAL GUN OWNERSHIP.

I'm I wrong? Do favor tighter gun laws or do you believe people like you and me should be able to own pretty whatever we want (outsided of a fully automatic gun)? Just curious.

Once AGAIN, this is not a stereotype case "liberals". Refer to post 48, the people I refer to are what you would consider liberal. It isn't an exclusive right of the conservatives to feel that way.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-08-2013, 07:07 PM
Of course shooting a cop is worse than shooting a murderer. If you could read, you'd know that's not what I said. He will be killed, he knew he would be killed, and I will not shed tears for him. But you didn't say he should be killed because he is a murderer. You said he should be killed because he is a "cop killer." **** the cops, they don't get extra moral standing from me. The awful part in all of this is there is not a man alive who doesn't think this guy is telling the truth. But not only will nothing happen, but now nothing will happen on top of there being a bunch of dead people. Fantastic world we live in.

"Cop killer" = murderer. A shame you are so jaded against police. There's a quite a few who think this way. Usually the same people frantically dialing 911 when something goes terribly wrong with them or their family.

ThirtyDegrees
02-08-2013, 07:12 PM

Killing two women in a truck without even approaching the truck first and trying to see who's inside? Really? That's about as bush league as it gets. Also, can't they identify the truck via the license plates? Who the hell shoots up a car because they "think it could be the suspect"? Armed and dangerous or NOT, you don't go simply don't do that!

The LAPD is shooting first and asking questions later because that's what police do when they're threatened because they're cowards.

Tombstone RJ
02-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Once AGAIN, this is not a stereotype case "liberals". Refer to post 48, the people I refer to are what you would consider liberal. It isn't an exclusive right of the conservatives to feel that way.

Pretty sure I wasn't asking you anything, let me go back and check my post... yep, not talking to you! :wiggle:

I tend to always give law enforcement the benefit of the doubt. I think that the vast, vast majority of law enforcement people in the USA are good people and really do care about protecting the innocent and serving in a beneficial way. With that being said, I'm a gun enthusiast and I want to be able to own whatever I want to own, not because I don't trust cops. Quite the contrary, I do trust law enforcement (maybe not the feds so much, Barak Obama is a corrupt liar and Eric Holder is a joke too but that is for a whole different thread and I don't want to sidetrack this thread, but seriously, the feds are are the ones you should be afraid as the department of homeland security has stockpiled over a billion round of ammo for no other reason than to make sure I can't buy it) and I know guys in law enforcement.

g6matty
02-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Here is his manifesto

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu-EiqNPYjtfYnPLPFSfQqH3_j0XsXtSOLpWVZ0S7ecDCAymrC4Q

Jason in LA
02-08-2013, 07:41 PM

That happened in Torrance (not that the lapd isn't capable of that).

That One Guy
02-08-2013, 07:56 PM

Almost killing two women in a truck without even approaching the truck first and trying to see who's inside? Really? That's about as bush league as it gets. Also, can't they identify the truck via the license plates? Who the hell shoots up a car because they "think it could be the suspect"? Armed and dangerous or NOT, you don't go simply don't do that!

The original BOLO on the truck said he had license plates and he was changing them.

That One Guy
02-08-2013, 07:57 PM
That happened in Torrance (not that the lapd isn't capable of that).

I think I read it was somewhere where they had put a protective details on one of their LAPD cops that could've been a target. I'd assume that'd still be LAPD cops. Not sure how the jurisdictional issues would work, though, I guess.

That One Guy
02-08-2013, 07:58 PM
I think it's interesting people are kinda sorta justifying what he's doing but noone's openly cheering him on. I'd be very curious as to what is actually going on in people's minds.

Tombstone RJ
02-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Yes, it's a good thing you live in Wyoming with your guns, because if the bad cops come for you and you kill them you'll probably get away scott free ::roll:: ::roll::

the cops who shot the truck need to be arrested.

lol!

I agree that the cops who shot up those women have a lot to answer for. If I ever had to shoot a cop to defend myself I think I'd have my day in court. When a hardened and notorious criminal shoots a cop they really are digging themselves deeper into a hole. However, when a law abiding citizen is forced to shoot a cop, questions are going to be asked. These two ladies, who are they? Why did the police shoot them up? The media attention alone is going to drive the wheels of justice in this case.

Tombstone RJ
02-08-2013, 08:06 PM
The original BOLO on the truck said he had license plates and he was changing them.

Again, this is even more reason to be careful as innocent people could get shot. The LAPD is pooring gasoline on a fire by shooting these two ladies. With all the bullet holes in the truck, it just looks bad, real bad.

They could have surrounded the truck, pointed every weapon on the cab, and then got on a blow horn and asked the driver and passenger to identify themselves. Sure, there's always a chance the bad guy could get away, but if that happened, that is, the truck tries to make an escape, you have more of a probably cause to use force. JMHO of course.

theAPAOps5
02-08-2013, 08:07 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu-EiqNPYjtfYnPLPFSfQqH3_j0XsXtSOLpWVZ0S7ecDCAymrC4Q

Don't blame you. 10 minutes off my life I wish I had back.

gunns
02-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Pretty sure I wasn't asking you anything, let me go back and check my post... yep, not talking to you! :wiggle:

I tend to always give law enforcement the benefit of the doubt. I think that the vast, vast majority of law enforcement people in the USA are good people and really do care about protecting the innocent and serving in a beneficial way. With that being said, I'm a gun enthusiast and I want to be able to own whatever I want to own, not because I don't trust cops. Quite the contrary, I do trust law enforcement (maybe not the feds so much, Barak Obama is a corrupt liar and Eric Holder is a joke too but that is for a whole different thread and I don't want to sidetrack this thread, but seriously, the feds are are the ones you should be afraid as the department of homeland security has stockpiled over a billion round of ammo for no other reason than to make sure I can't buy it) and I know guys in law enforcement.

I wasn't answering your question, I was commenting on your comment.

I too know guys in law enforcement, I work with them. I too believe there are a lot of good cops, but I also know there are a lot of bad ones, a lot more than is believed by some. In my opinion this guy is wrong with what he's doing but I believe he probablys snapped after turning on his own when he was a cop, and they conspired against him. And the shooting of that truck is as much a travesty as what he is doing. Cops often use their guns irresponsibly.

That One Guy
02-08-2013, 08:11 PM
Again, this is even more reason to be careful as innocent people could get shot. The LAPD is pooring gasoline on a fire by shooting these two ladies. With all the bullet holes in the truck, it just looks bad, real bad.

They could have surrounded the truck, pointed every weapon on the cab, and then got on a blow horn and asked the driver and passenger to identify themselves. Sure, there's always a chance the bad guy could get away, but if that happened, that is, the truck tries to make an escape, you have more of a probably cause to use force. JMHO of course.

I was just responding to your question about why they didn't check the plates. It sucks the two people got killed but I'm kinda amused by the incompetence their fear is exposing. I read they shot up another truck as well but luckily no one was hurt in that one.

That One Guy
02-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Don't blame you. 10 minutes off my life I wish I had back.

The opportunity to maybe take a minute and try to understand what would drive someone to this is worth way more than 10 minutes.

I wonder: Did he write this with a stone cold heart or with tears in his eyes? He writes that stuff about people not stepping up for him like a man with a broken heart. It's very interesting stuff to me.

theAPAOps5
02-08-2013, 08:27 PM
The opportunity to maybe take a minute and try to understand what would drive someone to this is worth way more than 10 minutes.

I wonder: Did he write this with a stone cold heart or with tears in his eyes? He writes that stuff about people not stepping up for him like a man with a broken heart. It's very interesting stuff to me.

Yeah but looking back I could have read the first and last page and got the info I needed.

That One Guy
02-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Yeah but looking back I could have read the first and last page and got the info I needed.

That might be true. Between the editing and repeating statements, there was a lot of useless stuff.

Archer81
02-08-2013, 09:03 PM

Federal Republic.

Tombstone RJ
02-08-2013, 09:14 PM

I too know guys in law enforcement, I work with them. I too believe there are a lot of good cops, but I also know there are a lot of bad ones, a lot more than is believed by some. In my opinion this guy is wrong with what he's doing but I believe he probablys snapped after turning on his own when he was a cop, and they conspired against him. And the shooting of that truck is as much a travesty as what he is doing. Cops often use their guns irresponsibly.

fair enough. I do think that if someone wants to point their finger at a PD that may have systemic problems with bad cops the LAPD is probably right at the top. Also, if you look at CA as a whole, this is a state that wants big brother in everyone's business. It's a state that is way over regulated. Consequently, look at the LAPD.

Just another strike against the morons in CA.

ThirtyDegrees
02-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Federal Republic.

Lmfao.

This is the kind of pedantic **** that stupid people say when they want to pretend to be smart.

A republic is a type of democracy.

Archer81
02-08-2013, 11:18 PM
Lmfao.

This is the kind of pedantic **** that stupid people say when they want to pretend smart

A republic is a type of democracy.

Yet the US is not a federal democracy. It is a federal republic.

broncocalijohn
02-08-2013, 11:19 PM
This guy must have made a bee line for Mexico or is holed up at an acquaintance's house. Likely had a motorcycle stashed somewhere up in the mountains. Burned the truck as a diversion and walked to his getaway motorcycle. Helmet covers up his face as well, perfect disguise.

My Dad thinks he had a Mountain Bike. This guy is way smart. The only reason he had his truck set on fire was to have the cops think he is up in Big Bear when in reality, he might have had a timed mechanism to set the fire 30 minutes before the burn which would give him a huge head start down the mountain. He WANTED the truck to be found and sure enough, tons of cops are in Big Bear looking for someone that could be across the border or hold up in a safe house for a few weeks. Right when it dies down, he will be coming after those that "wronged" him.

Archer81
02-08-2013, 11:26 PM
My Dad thinks he had a Mountain Bike. This guy is way smart. The only reason he had his truck set on fire was to have the cops think he is up in Big Bear when in reality, he might have had a timed mechanism to set the fire 30 minutes before the burn which would give him a huge head start down the mountain. He WANTED the truck to be found and sure enough, tons of cops are in Big Bear looking for someone that could be across the border or hold up in a safe house for a few weeks. Right when it dies down, he will be coming after those that "wronged" him.

This is probably the most likely scenario. He'll disappear for awhile, cops will relax a bit, and he will hit again. Repeat until he is caught and killed. The LAPD will make cursory changes and the beat will go on.

ThirtyDegrees
02-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Yet the US is not a federal democracy. It is a federal republic.

How are representatives chosen?

TheReverend
02-08-2013, 11:29 PM

Again, no I didn't, you dumb ****.

Two separate true statements aren't dependent on each other.

1. Fact: He IS a cop killer.
2. Fact: I can't wait for him to get shot in the face.

Let's use another example:

1. Fact: extralife eats dicks in bulk
2. Fact: I can't wait for extralife to stop posting.

I don't hate you as a poster because you eat dicks in bulk. I hate you as a poster because you're a complete and utter pseudo-intellectual imbecile.

Archer81
02-08-2013, 11:37 PM
How are representatives chosen?

Elected. Which was not being argued. The US is a federal republic, not a pure democracy. To say the US is a democracy is incorrect.

ThirtyDegrees
02-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Elected. Which was not being argued. The US is a federal republic, not a pure democracy. To say the US is a democracy is incorrect.

The United States is a republic

A republic is a form of democracy.

The United States is a democracy.

Archer81
02-09-2013, 12:02 AM
The United States is a republic

A republic is a form of democracy.

The UK is a constitutional monarchy.

The UK elects members of parliament.

Does this make the UK a democracy?

extralife
02-09-2013, 12:11 AM
Again, no I didn't, you dumb ****.

Two separate true statements aren't dependent on each other.

1. Fact: He IS a cop killer.
2. Fact: I can't wait for him to get shot in the face.

Let's use another example:

1. Fact: extralife eats ***** in bulk
2. Fact: I can't wait for extralife to stop posting.

I don't hate you as a poster because you eat ***** in bulk. I hate you as a poster because you're a complete and utter pseudo-intellectual imbecile.

oh, so you had two sentences next to each other with a complete logical connection, only now I am supposed to read the magic leaves and pretend that they do not correlate with one another. you just felt like posting the declarative statement that this man is a cop killer, because this thread about how he killed cops was not enough to convince us of this reality, and you wanted to be very sure that we were all educated on the facts. and then you just felt like posting how much you wanted him to die, 100% independent of his being a cop killer. yeah, sure, I believe you. at best, this makes you a poor writer. at worst? well, read your posts.

ThirtyDegrees
02-09-2013, 01:52 AM

Yes

Taco John
02-09-2013, 03:40 AM

No it's not. If you want any proof of this, just research what would happen if the electoral college tied.

A Federal Republic isn't a "type" of democracy. It's an evolution past democracy. Yes, it has roots there, but the US is no more a democracy than a baptist church is a catholic one.

ThirtyDegrees
02-09-2013, 04:18 AM
No it's not. If you want any proof of this, just research what would happen if the electoral college tied.

A Federal Republic isn't a "type" of democracy. It's an evolution past democracy. Yes, it has roots there, but the US is no more a democracy than a baptist church is a catholic one.

No, the correct analogy is that a Baptist church and a Catholic church are both types of Christian churches despite differences in doctrine and practice.

The United States is a representative democracy with universal suffrage where all votes are counted equally. It is a democracy in form and practice.

This a hilarious form of pedantry, but I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Bacchus
02-09-2013, 05:00 AM

Most cops are assholes, I just thank god I am a white male, or am I?

Quoydogs
02-09-2013, 05:36 AM

I think both.

Jason7730
02-09-2013, 05:45 AM
The reason I will be glad that he will be killed is because of his decision to murder the daughter and fiance of the man who represented him in his case against the LAPD. He ruined his name forever with that type of fanatical extremism and I say piss on him and his cowardness for targeting innocent civilian personnel. **** him, IMHO.

TheReverend
02-09-2013, 08:25 AM
oh, so you had two sentences next to each other with a complete logical connection, only now I am supposed to read the magic leaves and pretend that they do not correlate with one another. you just felt like posting the declarative statement that this man is a cop killer, because this thread about how he killed cops was not enough to convince us of this reality, and you wanted to be very sure that we were all educated on the facts. and then you just felt like posting how much you wanted him to die, 100% independent of his being a cop killer. yeah, sure, I believe you. at best, this makes you a poor writer. at worst? well, read your posts.

...that's the thing, they DO correlate to each other, you idiot.

He's a cop killer. Now I know this concept will be hard for your 40 IQ, but that means he killed people.

Now when someone killed people, what are they? Oh my golly, they're a murderer!

It's like you try to be this stupid...

Oh, and I know you like stuffing things into other guys mouths, but leave your words out of mine.

TheReverend
02-09-2013, 08:31 AM
The reason I will be glad that he will be killed is because of his decision to murder the daughter and fiance of the man who represented him in his case against the LAPD. He ruined his name forever with that type of fanatical extremism and I say piss on him and his cowardness for targeting innocent civilian personnel. **** him, IMHO.

Agreed. In his "manifesto" he threatens all of their families.

Agamemnon
02-09-2013, 08:44 AM
Federal Republic.

Err...do you even know what that means? That simply means a public government of confederated states. Whether or not such a thing is democratic or not is beside the point. In the case of the U.S. we have a federal republic that is also a representative democracy.

Eldorado
02-09-2013, 08:47 AM
Err...do you even know what that means? That simply means a public government of confederated states. Whether or not such a thing is democratic or not is beside the point. In the case of the U.S. we have a federal republic that is also a representative democracy.

Representative Republic.

Democracy : Democracy is a form of government in which all eligible citizens have an equal say in the decisions that affect their lives.

Agamemnon
02-09-2013, 08:54 AM

Are you seriously arguing that neither the U.S. or the U.K. are democracies because they have non-democratic elements to their governments? You seem to have a very puritanical notion of what constitutes a democracy. Any country in which the people vote for government officials is technically a democracy. You don't need to be ancient Athens in which every citizen has equal say in all things to be a democracy.

Agamemnon
02-09-2013, 09:01 AM
Representative Republic.

Democracy : Democracy is a form of government in which all eligible citizens have an equal say in the decisions that affect their lives.

No, that is a very specific form of democracy: direct democracy.

Archer81
02-09-2013, 09:10 AM
Are you seriously arguing that neither the U.S. or the U.K. are democracies because they have non-democratic elements to their governments? You seem to have a very puritanical notion of what constitutes a democracy. Any country in which the people vote for government officials is technically a democracy. You don't need to be ancient Athens in which every citizen has equal say in all things to be a democracy.

The US is a Federal Republic. The UK is a Constitutional Monarchy. Unique systems of government with democratic elements. But that does not make either a pure democracy, or make it correct to say the US/UK is a democracy.

Calling the US a democracy is similar to me calling you a chimpanzee. The US has elections. You are a hominid. But I would not be right. You are no more a chimp then the US is a democracy.

Eldorado
02-09-2013, 09:11 AM

When was the last time you cast a vote on a federal tax issue?

Dr. Broncenstein
02-09-2013, 09:31 AM
When Jared Loughner went on his shooting spree, there was an immediate attempt to blame "political discourse" as the cause. Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh were cited specifically as the likely contributors to the rampage. The Sherrif of Pima County went as far as to draw this connection in a televised press conference.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ccY9lNRiUWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FZpi0JqqDIw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Or how about Brian Ross trying to link the Tea Party to James Holmes?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DQk16Ioz1rM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>/

Mind you, neither of these schizophrenic murderers once mentioned their political affiliation, let alone left a manifesto stating that right wing commentators were their heroes. But check out this part of Dormer's tirade:

"Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of ****. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook. You deflected any type of blame/responsibility and directed it toward the influence of movies and the media. You are a failure of a human being. May all of your immediate and distant family die horrific deaths in front of you.
Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite’s lead. I hold many of you in the same regard as Tom Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings. Cooper, stop nagging and berating your guest, they’re your (guest). Mr. Scarborough, we met at McGuire’s pub in P-cola in 2002 when I was stationed there. It was an honor conversing with you about politics, family, and life.
Willie Geist, you’re a talented and charismatic journalist. Stop with all the talk show shenanigans and get back to your core of reporting. Your future is brighter than most." http://youranonnews.tumblr.com/post/42506354980/heres-an-uncensored-copy-of-the-rogue-lapd-officers

I'd like to be able to post a video where this is discussed on NBC/CBS/ABC/CNN. Why is that not possible?

Dr. Broncenstein
02-09-2013, 09:47 AM
This is a good read. Lots of links to informative articles about the current state of political discourse and the reason gun violence exists.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=96289

Tombstone RJ
02-09-2013, 10:10 AM
When Jared Loughner went on his shooting spree, there was an immediate attempt to blame "political discourse" as the cause. Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh were cited specifically as the likely contributors to the rampage. The Sherrif of Pima County went as far as to draw this connection in a televised press conference.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ccY9lNRiUWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FZpi0JqqDIw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Or how about Brian Ross trying to link the Tea Party to James Holmes?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DQk16Ioz1rM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>/

Mind you, neither of these schizophrenic murderers once mentioned their political affiliation, let alone left a manifesto stating that right wing commentators were their heroes. But check out this part of Dormer's tirade:

"Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of ****. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook. You deflected any type of blame/responsibility and directed it toward the influence of movies and the media. You are a failure of a human being. May all of your immediate and distant family die horrific deaths in front of you.
Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite’s lead. I hold many of you in the same regard as Tom Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings. Cooper, stop nagging and berating your guest, they’re your (guest). Mr. Scarborough, we met at McGuire’s pub in P-cola in 2002 when I was stationed there. It was an honor conversing with you about politics, family, and life.
Willie Geist, you’re a talented and charismatic journalist. Stop with all the talk show shenanigans and get back to your core of reporting. Your future is brighter than most." http://youranonnews.tumblr.com/post/42506354980/heres-an-uncensored-copy-of-the-rogue-lapd-officers

I'd like to be able to post a video where this is discussed on NBC/CBS/ABC/CNN. Why is that not possible?

I have a facebook friend who noted that all the mass killers/shooters were card carrying democrats or from families of democrats, killers like Harris and Klebold, etc.

All these crazies are democrats, yet the media conviniently ignores this fact. I think the connecticut kid was a democrat too, as was the crazy guy who shot up VT.

All democrats.

Yet who suffers and get the blame, conservatives. It's weird how the media works, eh?

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-09-2013, 10:39 AM
I have a facebook friend who noted that all the mass killers/shooters were card carrying democrats or from families of democrats, killers like Harris and Klebold, etc.

All these crazies are democrats, yet the media conviniently ignores this fact. I think the connecticut kid was a democrat too, as was the crazy guy who shot up VT.

All democrats.

Yet who suffers and get the blame, conservatives. It's weird how the media works, eh?

Some of them have been anti establishment. Loonies who have hated both liberal and conservative. But I do agree anything damaging to the liberals is buried away or brushed aside as nothing. You won't ever find a conservative compliment in the New York Times. Ever.

gyldenlove
02-09-2013, 10:48 AM
This is a good read. Lots of links to informative articles about the current state of political discourse and the reason gun violence exists.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=96289

Gun violence exists because people are inherently violent and guns are the most efficient way to be violent while minimizing risks to one self.

R8R H8R
02-09-2013, 10:54 AM

You know why.

Tombstone RJ
02-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Gun violence exists because people are inherently violent and guns are the most efficient way to be violent while minimizing risks to one self.

except in suicide, right?

I love how gun control advocates list all the deaths due to gun violence but don't tell you that large percentage of that is a little something called suicide.

Nope, not gonna reveal that little bit of info. It doesn't line up with the liberal agenda, that is, the gubment knows what's best for you. While I agree that people are inheritently bad for the most part, I also believe in things like free will.

bombay
02-09-2013, 01:18 PM
People who assign political agendas to psycho kllers are funny.

Tombstone RJ
02-09-2013, 01:20 PM
people who ignore manifestos written by psycho killers are stupid.

That One Guy
02-09-2013, 01:26 PM
People who assign political agendas to psycho kllers are funny.

It's a valid argument in many cases though I don't know about this one.

The guy also called GHW Bush the 2nd greatest president and said besides Hillary, Christie(Christy?) is the only other person he'd like to see in the White House.

bombay
02-09-2013, 01:35 PM

lol. That's some worthwhile reading, I'm sure.

That One Guy
02-09-2013, 01:43 PM
lol. That's some worthwhile reading, I'm sure.

Well it's no Harry Potter or 50 Shades, that's for sure...

Yes, I'm being facetious.

bombay
02-09-2013, 01:47 PM
I haven't even gotten around to Ted Kaczynski's manifesto yet. I'll have to put these things on the to do list, I guess.

Tombstone RJ
02-09-2013, 02:24 PM
who doesn't enjoy a good manifesto every once in a while... Mein Kampf anyone?

extralife
02-09-2013, 04:33 PM
...that's the thing, they DO correlate to each other, you idiot.

He's a cop killer. Now I know this concept will be hard for your 40 IQ, but that means he killed people.

Now when someone killed people, what are they? Oh my golly, they're a murderer!

It's like you try to be this stupid...

Oh, and I know you like stuffing things into other guys mouths, but leave your words out of mine.

Wait, so now there is a correlation between your two statements? And that correlation hinges on the exact point I addressed in my very first post, where I noted that a cop killer is not worse than any other kind of murderer?

You can always tell when Rev knows he's being a moron, because he invariably starts foaming about cock. I'm hurt, really.

errand
02-09-2013, 08:05 PM
I think he's hiding out with D.B. Cooper and the Zodiac killer.......

rugbythug
02-09-2013, 08:57 PM
Is this guy caught yet?

Play2win
02-09-2013, 09:14 PM

You watch too much TV.

Tombstone RJ
02-09-2013, 09:28 PM
You watch too much TV.

I actually don't watch any tv, except the Broncos and a few other sports. But the media is putting this stuff out there so really this Dorner guy is running the show in a lot of ways. He's definitely got people talking, this very thread is an example, no?

That One Guy
02-09-2013, 09:33 PM
You watch too much TV.

What's the logic behind this statement?

spdirty
02-09-2013, 10:08 PM
What's the logic behind this statement?

TV rots your brain.

spdirty
02-09-2013, 10:11 PM
I hate this guy and I hope they kill him. This kind of **** pisses me off.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/02/08/support-growing-for-former-l-a-officer-accused-of-killing-spree/

KipCorrington25
02-10-2013, 12:23 AM
People will forget fast once he's dead I mean Valentines Day is coming up.

spdirty
02-10-2013, 07:50 AM
<iframe id="kaltura_player_1360507760" height="360" width="640" style="border: 0px solid #ffffff;" src="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/0_2x5e7c95/uiconf_id/6740162/st_cache/57321?referer=http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_4x6uvh76&amp;">Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.</iframe>
<div style="text-align:left;font-size:x-small;margin-top:0;">
<a href="http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_4x6uvh76">Charlie Sheen Pleads with Christopher Dorner ... CALL ME!!!</a>
- Watch More
<a href="http://www.tmz.com/videos" title="TMZ Videos">Celebrity Videos</a>
or
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?&amp;add_user=tmz" title="TMZ on YouTube">Subscribe</a>
</div>

Winning.

That One Guy
02-10-2013, 08:09 AM
I hate this guy and I hope they kill him. This kind of **** pisses me off.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/02/08/support-growing-for-former-l-a-officer-accused-of-killing-spree/

You link an article so what exactly pisses you off? People who kill? People who kill cops? When people rally behind people who kill?

broncocalijohn
02-10-2013, 07:20 PM
^^^ He is on steroids with that noggin. Bonds would be proud of it.
BTW, the reason the boat wouldn't start is because a rope was around the prop. I doubt he thought about jumping in the water to get it untangled.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-10-2013, 07:27 PM
When the dude smiles his eyes kinda look like Barry bonds.

Play2win
02-10-2013, 07:50 PM
Guy is a nutjob. My opinion, of course. He tried to steal a boat, but somehow the former Navy Lieutenant couln't start it. Then he drove to Big Bear, killing a SB cop along the way (even though his announced beef was with the LAPD). He broke an axle on the mountain. Yeah. A real mastermind. Smart? My granddaughter could start a boat. Dedicated? To what? Indiscriminate homicide? Capable? Refer to his above misques. Probably trained, but as a naval officer, I doubt he could compete with a grunt. Nonetheless, all he needed was rudimentary handgun/rifle tactics to ambush his victims. Motivated? He's nuts, so we really have to wonder what is next. Dangerous? Absofreackinglutly! Especially to those hapless souls that just happen into his path.

Look at this fella. His head is bigger than Barry Bonds' noggin.

Unhinged. THAT is what makes him dangerous. See, here's the deal. Real badasses don't announce what they are going to do. They just do it. This jerkoff, if he has media access, is probably stroking it over all the - what he considers - acclaim. Which tends to make me believe his major malfunction is tied to narcissim. He's in love with himself (replay the steroid comment), and just cannot fathom that we all do not, or that he could be terminated.

He ain't Rambo, the Terminator, John McClane (Die Hard), John Reese, or anyone else that could stalk and kill. He's simply a nut with a hardon

He will have to be killed. Narcissists do not commit suicide.

There. I feel better now.

Like I said, too much TV.

spdirty
02-10-2013, 07:59 PM
You link an article so what exactly pisses you off? People who kill? People who kill cops? When people rally behind people who kill?

Yes.

cutthemdown
02-10-2013, 10:06 PM
who did he say the Broncos should draft?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
02-11-2013, 10:50 AM
Charlie Sheen, the voice of reason?

Well, if works, then I guess it was a great idea! :~ohyah!:

That One Guy
02-11-2013, 07:31 PM
I just saw an article about this talking about how they're using drones and whatnot and still can't find the guy. This raises an interesting point, I think.

I always thought DC sniper style attacks across the US would be much more easily planned, coordinated, conducted, and terrorizing than a single grand attack if someone wanted to attack us. If rather than going to Iraq to fight Jihad, everyone had just visited the US, bought a rifle, and went haywire, we'd have been curled up in the corners crying ourselves to sleep every night.

So, we all assume that we could never bring down the government due to modern technology (if the need ever arose) but this whole situation shows the impact that true terrorism has. You don't have to actually be anywhere or do anything, you just have to convince people that you MIGHT be somewhere and MIGHT do something if you are there. The country is so susceptible right now that it's quite terrifying in itself.

extralife
02-11-2013, 08:05 PM
the interesting part is that you will never see this guy referred to as a terrorist, even though that is exactly what he is. because we have reserved the word terrorist to only apply to brown people. it's one of the easiest examples of the controlling power of language.

TheReverend
02-11-2013, 08:23 PM
the interesting part is that you will never see this guy referred to as a terrorist, even though that is exactly what he is. because we have reserved the word terrorist to only apply to brown people. it's one of the easiest examples of the controlling power of language.

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/article_large/public/2013/02/07/dorner_0.jpg

I swear you TRY to be this ****ing stupid.

extralife
02-11-2013, 08:47 PM
'brown people' as in 'arabs,' bro. though we would also extend it to indians and the like. doner is african america, which makes him black people. this is not difficult.

peacepipe
02-11-2013, 09:16 PM
Speak for yourself,Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist. Abortion clinic bombers,abortion Dr. Killers are terrorist are all white from what I've seen.

peacepipe
02-11-2013, 09:21 PM

This guy is no terrorist,just some guy who went postal. Revenge killings like this isn't terrorism.

That One Guy
02-11-2013, 09:24 PM
This guy is no terrorist,just some guy who went postal. Revenge killings like this isn't terrorism.

How exactly do you define terrorism?

The original murders weren't necessarily terrorism but the manifesto and all his pledges were definitely marks of terrorism.

That One Guy
02-11-2013, 09:26 PM

There's still too many that support him - whether they want to admit it or not. This guy is no more a terrorist to them than Bid Laden was to those that supported him. "Freedom fighter" and "terrorist" are just different sides of the same coin.

Archer81
02-12-2013, 12:07 AM
'brown people' as in 'arabs,' bro. though we would also extend it to indians and the like. doner is african america, which makes him black people. this is not difficult.

This is not a serious counter argument, is it?

Dr. Broncenstein
02-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Jared Loughner shooting spree: OMG its because we have vitriolic free speech from conservatives and access to guns. We must end conservative free speech and right to bear arms.

Dorner shooting spree after posting manifesto idolizing liberals by name, wishing horrible death upon Wayne LaPierre and his family: Move along, nothing to see here except the obvious racism that caused this modern day Django to become unchained. Go Dorner!

extralife
02-12-2013, 12:39 AM
This is not a serious counter argument, is it?

don't get stuck in the language, christ. replace "brown people" with "anything you want" and it won't be very difficult to read my post. it's just a term to lambast the way we see large swaths of the world.

Broncoman13
02-12-2013, 02:49 PM
Dorner is cornered now. They have him in their sights near Big Bear, CA. Exchanging fire with him now, but authorities taking it slow for fear of collateral damage.

Broncoman13
02-12-2013, 03:03 PM
One officer airlifted. Another officer shot. Took a couple hostage earlier, tied them up, and stole their truck... Elderly couple. Fish and Game Officers first to sight him.
He is now holed up in another cabin, police have it surrounded and more continue to arrive. Dorner firing from the cabin. Also threw smoke grenades.

Agamemnon
02-12-2013, 04:38 PM

Hilarious!

Agamemnon
02-12-2013, 04:40 PM
Jared Loughner shooting spree: OMG its because we have vitriolic free speech from conservatives and access to guns. We must end conservative free speech and right to bear arms.

Dorner shooting spree after posting manifesto idolizing liberals by name, wishing horrible death upon Wayne LaPierre and his family: Move along, nothing to see here except the obvious racism that caused this modern day Django to become unchained. Go Dorner!

How the **** did you make this about liberals vs. conservatives?

Agamemnon
02-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Dorner is cornered now. They have him in their sights near Big Bear, CA. Exchanging fire with him now, but authorities taking it slow for fear of collateral damage.

I'm sure it makes the two wounded ladies the LAPD shot feel much better that they are "taking it slow for fear of collateral damage".

peacepipe
02-12-2013, 05:32 PM
How exactly do you define terrorism?

The original murders weren't necessarily terrorism but the manifesto and all his pledges were definitely marks of terrorism.
There's been whack jobs in our history with manifestos & pledges,it doesn't make them a terrorist.
Terrorist acts are what McVeigh did,or whatever that woman's name is that bombed a abortion clinic. Terrorists are motivated by religion and/or politics.

This guy corner believed he was conspired against by racist colleagues,which led to him losing his job.
By definition he's a mentally unstable guy that went postal,for lack of better word. Not a terrorist.

errand
02-12-2013, 05:49 PM
Speak for yourself,Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist. Abortion clinic bombers,abortion Dr. Killers are terrorist are all white from what I've seen.

With apologies to Eddie Murphy -

"Oh, there they go....there they go...every damn time I start talking 'bout terrorists a white liberal gotta pull timothy mcveigh out their ass....that's their one, Timothy Mcveigh, Timothy mcveigh...."

peacepipe
02-12-2013, 05:57 PM

"Oh, there they go....there they go...every damn time I start talking 'bout terrorists a white liberal gotta pull timothy mcveigh out their ass....that's their one, Timothy Mcveigh, Timothy mcveigh...."
BTW,I'm Puerto rican.

cutthemdown
02-12-2013, 06:02 PM
How the **** did you make this about liberals vs. conservatives?

He's not saying it's a sane argument. He's pointing out that when someone who writes conservative BS kills the media focuses on it. Hell they even report it when it not true because they want it to be true. It makes a great story for them. But in this case they don't focus at all on his support for liberals. They focus on the fact he mentioned race.

But I don't think Broncostien in any way was saying either way is logical. He's pointing out how illogical the media coverage is.

errand
02-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Evidently around noon PST doener tried to car jack to women, they escaped unharmed, but alerted police, he had two fire fights with game wardens and San Bernandino sheriff's deputies, wounding two of them.....he then holed up in unoccupied cabin(s) near Bear Lake.

Police fear he might be able to make a break for it during nightfall....and most alleged experts feel that if this ends peacefully Doerner will have to initiate a surrender....

Police have asked media to stop tweeting their movements and strength/equipment because he may not have access to land line phone, TV or internet, he may have mobile phone able to get twitter.....

peacepipe
02-12-2013, 06:08 PM

McVeigh
Nichols
Eric Robert Rudolph
Francis g Grady
Shelly Shannon
All terrorist.

That One Guy
02-12-2013, 06:26 PM
There's been whack jobs in our history with manifestos & pledges,it doesn't make them a terrorist.
Terrorist acts are what McVeigh did,or whatever that woman's name is that bombed a abortion clinic. Terrorists are motivated by religion and/or politics.

This guy corner believed he was conspired against by racist colleagues,which led to him losing his job.
By definition he's a mentally unstable guy that went postal,for lack of better word. Not a terrorist.

Gotcha.

So terrorists just use bombs.

And just a hint... you're wrong on this one, I'm just being nice. I wouldn't advise you precede any of these statements with "by definition".

spdirty
02-12-2013, 06:28 PM
I hope they kill this ****er tonight. Of course from what i hear he has a couple hostages.

That One Guy
02-12-2013, 06:29 PM
I hope they kill this ****er tonight. Of course from what i hear he has a couple hostages.

I think he's fled into a cabin that was unoccupied. From what it sounds like, they're willing to let him take himself out or let the cabin burn with him inside it. They're not risking letting him take anyone else down with him.

errand
02-12-2013, 06:30 PM
McVeigh
Nichols
Eric Robert Rudolph
Francis g Grady
Shelly Shannon
All terrorist.

It was a joke dude....but carry on with your agenda.

That One Guy
02-12-2013, 06:30 PM
I will say though, if he has any hope of avoiding thermals or NVGs, having a bright light (and heat) source nearby would be his only hope. It's possible he's got a scheme in this. If he gets away, he'll be a superhero by morning.

errand
02-12-2013, 06:31 PM
McVeigh
Nichols
Eric Robert Rudolph
Francis g Grady
Shelly Shannon
All terrorist.

so was the guy who helped launched Obama's political career, William Ayers...but you liberals always seem to forget that mother****er huh?

Heyneck
02-12-2013, 06:37 PM
Dude is about to pull a Houdini. Anyway... biggest terrorist in US history... G.W.Bush!

Requiem
02-12-2013, 06:43 PM
Defining terrorism. (http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/h/hoffman-terrorism.html)

peacepipe
02-12-2013, 07:13 PM
so was the guy who helped launched Obama's political career, William Ayers...but you liberals always seem to forget that mother****er huh?

Blah,blah,blah More BS from the right-wing fringe.
I can't remember her name,but a convicted domestic terrorist was actually invited & attended the 2004 RNC convention. When I feel like wasting my time on you,I'll look it up.

That One Guy
02-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Now they're reporting he's dead in the burnt cabin.

extralife
02-12-2013, 07:49 PM
Terrorists are motivated by religion and/or politics

generally, yes. and this guy is motivated by politics.

but terrorism is a tactic, not a motivation. coercion by violence toward an established social end with the intent of disrupting a certain systemic behavior.

of course, if he's hiding out in a forest and taking hostages, he's also proven himself to be full of more than a little **** when he's forced to confront his own mortality.

StugotsIII
02-12-2013, 07:52 PM
BTW,I'm Puerto rican.

Gross.

errand
02-12-2013, 08:07 PM
Blah,blah,blah More BS from the right-wing fringe.
I can't remember her name,but a convicted domestic terrorist was actually invited & attended the 2004 RNC convention. When I feel like wasting my time on you,I'll look it up.

Read it and weep.....

In the late Sixties, Ayers became a leader of the Weather Underground (WU), a splinter faction of the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS). Characterizing WU as “an American Red Army,” Ayers summed up the organization's ideology as follows: “Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, Kill your parents.” One of Ayers' fellow WU leaders was Bernardine Dohrn, the woman who would later become his wife.

Ayers was an active participant in the 1969 “Days of Rage” riots in Chicago, which were led by WU's antecedent group, Weatherman. In the mayhem, nearly 300 members of the organization engaged in vandalism, arson, and vicious attacks against police and civilians alike. Their immediate objective was to spread their anti-war, anti-American message. Their long-term goal, however, was to cause the collapse of the United States and to create, in its stead, a new communist society over which they themselves would rule. With regard to those Americans who might refuse to embrace communism, Ayers and his comrades -- including Bernardine Dohrn, Mark Rudd, Linda Evans, Jeff Jones, and numerous others -- proposed that such resisters should be sent to reeducation camps and killed. The terrorists estimated that it would be necessary to eliminate some 25 million people in this fashion, so as to advance the revolution.

In 1970, Ayers’ then-girlfriend Diana Oughton, along with Weatherman members Terry Robbins and Ted Gold, were killed when a bomb they were constructing exploded unexpectedly. That bomb had been intended for detonation at a dance that was to be attended by hundreds of Army soldiers at Fort Dix, New Jersey.

Ayers himself attested that the bomb would have done serious damage, “tearing through windows and walls and, yes, people too.” Notably, Ayers' fingerprints were found at the bomb-making site, along with an assortment of anti-personnel weapons, stabbing implements, C-4 plastic explosive, and dozens of Marxist-Leninist publications.

After the death of his girlfriend, Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn spent the rest of the decade as fugitives running from the FBI.

All told, Ayers and the Weather Underground were responsible for 30 bombings aimed at destroying the defense and security infrastructures of the U.S. "I don't regret setting bombs," said Ayers in 2001, "I feel we didn't do enough." Contemplating whether or not he might again use bombs against the U.S. sometime in the future, he wrote: “I can’t imagine entirely dismissing the possibility.”

Tombstone RJ
02-12-2013, 08:09 PM
Ayers is a POS for sure. But he's buddies with BO so it's all good.

bpc
02-12-2013, 08:33 PM
Oh, the guy burned alive? Darn. I wish we could have kept him alive and strung out his trial for five years.

peacepipe
02-12-2013, 09:12 PM
generally, yes. and this guy is motivated by politics.

but terrorism is a tactic, not a motivation. coercion by violence toward an established social end with the intent of disrupting a certain systemic behavior.

of course, if he's hiding out in a forest and taking hostages, he's also proven himself to be full of more than a little **** when he's forced to confront his own mortality.

What politics? The guy went apes hit over getting fired,that's not politics.

extralife
02-13-2013, 12:03 AM
What politics? The guy went apes hit over getting fired,that's not politics.

his manifesto was predicated upon systemic racism and police oppression and brutality. his stated goal was to expose the realities of certain systems. he threatened targeted rather than indiscriminate violence, based on the beliefs of certain parties. that is another name for assassinations. he went public.

Dr. Broncenstein
02-13-2013, 12:12 AM
Imagine, for half a second, if Dorner had praised the second amendment and Rush Limbaugh in his manifesto. How many people would be calling for a repeal of the first and second amendments right now?

DENVERDUI55
02-13-2013, 08:44 AM
It won't be long til Dorner's family will be suing the SWAT team for starting the fire with tear gas. I can see it already. I sure hope he died in the fire but would guess he turned on himself like the scum he is.

That One Guy
02-13-2013, 09:19 AM
It won't be long til Dorner's family will be suing the SWAT team for starting the fire with tear gas. I can see it already. I sure hope he died in the fire but would guess he turned on himself like the scum he is.

That's pretty much the story they're seeding - the lone bullet everyone keeps mentioning.

I think it does need to be mentioned though that his downfall was that he wouldn't kill indiscriminately. If he killed his hostages rather than just tie them up, he'd still be out there right now. Take from that what you choose.

peacepipe
02-13-2013, 12:33 PM
Imagine, for half a second, if Dorner had praised the second amendment and Rush Limbaugh in his manifesto. How many people would be calling for a repeal of the first and second amendments right now?

A whopping 0.

peacepipe
02-13-2013, 12:36 PM
his manifesto was predicated upon systemic racism and police oppression and brutality. his stated goal was to expose the realities of certain systems. he threatened targeted rather than indiscriminate violence, based on the beliefs of certain parties. that is another name for assassinations. he went public.

Whatever dude,no matter how you slice it,the guy was a psychopath,not a terrorist.

Quoydogs
02-13-2013, 12:52 PM
That's pretty much the story they're seeding - the lone bullet everyone keeps mentioning.

I think it does need to be mentioned though that his downfall was that he wouldn't kill indiscriminately. If he killed his hostages rather than just tie them up, he'd still be out there right now. Take from that what you choose.

See i get this. I been saying I in no way agree with killing people for revenge. But I feel the LA Popo destroyed this guy. He told the truth about a cop beating someone and they fired him for it. Sounds as though that was pretty much all he had. Then he went back to court over it or had a hearing anyways where they proved he told the truth and he still did not get his job back and left black marks on his record.

Say what you will about this man. If the LA Police walk away from this untouched I will be disappointed. I had to be something big he had on them too. Offering a 1 million dollar reward and putting a 3 state man hunt on him. Every person in America new he would not be brought in alive. There was a reason for that. I want to know what was on that CD that he sent Anderson Cooper also.

His buddy that he refers to lives just down from me in salem OR. They had him on the news. He is an attorney. He said he just can't believe that he would do this . He said that he does not justify but knows something horrible had to have happened from him to take this path.

Now that is not word for word but that is the jist of it. Anyways I am hoping he blows this whole thing up/

That One Guy
02-13-2013, 01:59 PM
See i get this. I been saying I in no way agree with killing people for revenge. But I feel the LA Popo destroyed this guy. He told the truth about a cop beating someone and they fired him for it. Sounds as though that was pretty much all he had. Then he went back to court over it or had a hearing anyways where they proved he told the truth and he still did not get his job back and left black marks on his record.

Say what you will about this man. If the LA Police walk away from this untouched I will be disappointed. I had to be something big he had on them too. Offering a 1 million dollar reward and putting a 3 state man hunt on him. Every person in America new he would not be brought in alive. There was a reason for that. I want to know what was on that CD that he sent Anderson Cooper also.

His buddy that he refers to lives just down from me in salem OR. They had him on the news. He is an attorney. He said he just can't believe that he would do this . He said that he does not justify but knows something horrible had to have happened from him to take this path.

Now that is not word for word but that is the jist of it. Anyways I am hoping he blows this whole thing up/

I've said since it all kicked off that a lot more are rooting for him than will admit. Also, if it weren't for him having started with the two innocents, he'd have had full blown fanclubs. I don't think you're alone, at all.

All that said, I also think the guy spent one too many a night thinking he could do loads of damage (like when we watch cop shows and think, "I could kill someone and not get caught") so I think he probably had an itchy finger to just go out. It's all been culminating for some time but he finally got to where he had nothing left and his own perceived amazingness tempted him to get revenge. Reading him tout his intelligence and weapons training made me think he wanted to prove himself as much as he wanted to get revenge.

Can you imagine how much more damage he could've done if he'd just waged this war silently? After a few cops were gunned down, you could've killed a cop anywhere in LA and just blamed it on Dorner. It could've been anywhere from what we had to a full blown martial law. Instead, he decided to make it a big public affair so the LAPD responded in kind.

This was as much about his awesomeness in his eyes as it was about revenge, I believe.

cutthemdown
02-13-2013, 02:41 PM
He's cooked to a well done crisp now so it's all over. Who cares if its domestic terrorism or just a nut? Arguing over semantics could be the dumbest argument ever. He got exactly what he deserved. Firing someone over race would not give anyone a right to kill.

The only time I will support this sort of vigalantism would be if you killed the person who raped/killed a memeber of your family etc etc. Even though i would still say you broke law have to pay the price, you could understand that morally.

This cop is just another black person who played the race card because he wasn't good enough to be a cop. he was a ****ty cop who failed to stay with his partner in a foot chase. He got an unsatisfactory for it. Then 2 weeks later he comes up with the allegations of abuse by his training officer, then all the race BS.

It's clear this guy no hero and I'm glad its all over.

cutthemdown
02-13-2013, 02:42 PM
Had he made the report before he got his bad score from the training officer i would maybe give it some credence.

errand
02-13-2013, 06:02 PM
I hope they pissed on him to put out the flames......