PDA

View Full Version : We were up 31-3 on the Champs

Cache Glades
02-04-2013, 04:51 AM
And eventually beat them by 17after some garbage time points in the last month of the season

Chew on that this summer

Ill always blame the weather 1, but of course Fox forever as we'll. The Broncs blew it fellas. This was our season

CEH
02-04-2013, 05:05 AM
Was there even a holding call in the Super Bowl yet in our game we get called for holding several times

The officials suck but if they sucked like they did last night we win the playoff game

San Fran lost the game. Baltimore did not win the game. Just like the Denver game

go_broncos
02-04-2013, 06:25 AM
Manning chokes in the playoffs.after next season, you will get used to it.

spdirty
02-04-2013, 07:07 AM
Manning chokes in the playoffs.after next season, you will get used to it.

When Baltimore had all the momentum after scoring a game tying touchdown, Manning drove us down for what should have been a game winning touchdown in 5 degree weather. Rahim the Dream ****ed us more than anyone. **** off.

B-Large
02-04-2013, 07:11 AM
When Baltimore had all the momentum after scoring a game tying touchdown, Manning drove us down for what should have been a game winning touchdown in 5 degree weather. Rahim the Dream ****ed us more than anyone. **** off.

Its like splitting a hair on my ass after a hot day mowing the grass.... lets just not do it.....

Kaylore
02-04-2013, 07:11 AM
go_denethor is straight up trolling now.

Crushaholic
02-04-2013, 08:09 AM
Not this, again...:stuck:

LetsGoBroncos
02-04-2013, 08:17 AM
And eventually beat them by 17after some garbage time points in the last month of the season

Chew on that this summer

Ill always blame the weather 1, but of course Fox forever as we'll. The Broncs blew it fellas. This was our season

Yep, on their field. Unbelievable. To realize how good we were, just remember how many awful calls went against us on huge plays in the Baltimore game and we still had to only knock down a hail mary to win.

Between our game and the Super Bowl Baltimore played 9 quarters against 2 of the best pass rushing teams in the league and did not get 1 holding call.

Crushaholic
02-04-2013, 08:28 AM
It WAS the first game, under Jim Caldwell's playcalling direction. I don't think people give him enough credit for Baltimore playing well, at the right time...

Rohirrim
02-04-2013, 09:08 AM
I think it was a combo of Yanda coming back and their Oline choking off our pass rush, our secondary thus getting exposed, and some of the worst officiating I've ever seen in a playoff game.

Chris
02-04-2013, 09:33 AM
This isn't helping any of us guys.

fwf
02-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Yeah I wish the crew last night called our game.. They said that ref was famous for letting them play.

maher_tyler
02-04-2013, 03:42 PM
I think it was a combo of Yanda coming back and their Oline choking off our pass rush, our secondary thus getting exposed, and some of the worst officiating I've ever seen in a playoff game.

They were holding. It just wasn't getting called. The big play Bailey gave up to Smith to end the first half, Miller was being held badly, blatantly and wasn't called. It just doesn't feel like they earned their ring.