01-25-2013, 10:59 AM
http://www.850koa.com/pages/cmn.html?article=10729057

Drunk Monkey
01-25-2013, 11:08 AM
Summary?

Chris
01-25-2013, 11:12 AM
Summary?

"You know anytime you can get a guy that can help you win you can get a guy that can help you anytime."

*SMILES*

*TEETH*

*BACKSLAP*

*HELICOPTER FLIP*

Coat. (clutch of all time)

Kaylore
01-25-2013, 11:38 AM
"You know anytime you can get a guy that can help you win you can get a guy that can help you anytime."

*SMILES*

*TEETH*

*BACKSLAP*

*HELICOPTER FLIP*

How awesome would it be if he just helicopter flipped over Piers Morgan for no reason at all?

Chris
01-25-2013, 11:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wpFZpU9.jpg

Drunk Monkey
01-25-2013, 01:07 PM

*SMILES*

*TEETH*

*BACKSLAP*

*HELICOPTER FLIP*

Nice Thanks

TonyR
01-25-2013, 02:14 PM
Elway talks with Boomer and Carton in NYC.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/audio/3-boomer-carton/01-24-thursday-podcast/

(go to about the 37 minute mark)

Summary from IAOFM.

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/elway-6000-yard-passer-in-nfls-future-lard

schaaf
01-25-2013, 02:17 PM
The Broncos couldn't be in a better position with a Republican John Elway running the ship. :)

Kaylore
01-25-2013, 02:21 PM
The Broncos couldn't be in a better position with a Republican John Elway running the ship. :)

:thumbs:

JLesSPE
01-25-2013, 02:34 PM
The next time I hear Piers Morgan will be too soon. I wish he'd just move back to the UK already.

pricejj
01-25-2013, 04:03 PM

Love me some John Elway :sunshine:

ColoradoDarin
01-25-2013, 04:08 PM
The next time I hear Piers Morgan will be too soon. I wish he'd just move back to the UK already.

This. He's a tabloid hack with an accent. John Tesh should kick him in the balls.

Chris
01-25-2013, 04:17 PM

The UK doesn't want him. Why do you think he's here? They've known he was a worthless ass ever since he preyed on innocents as a newspaper editor.

MacGruder
01-25-2013, 04:19 PM
More kool-aid please!

TonyR
01-25-2013, 05:11 PM
More kool-aid please!

This part is just for you:

At the end, John laughs and takes the fifth when Carton suggests that Elway felt like he must have been on Candid Camera when then-lolJets GM Mike Tannenbaum called offering draft picks for the UT™. http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/elway-6000-yard-passer-in-nfls-future-lard

It's almost worth the listen just to hear this part at the end.

ZONA
01-25-2013, 05:47 PM
John really does a good job with these interviews. He's republican but makes sure he doesn't step on toes to possibly offend any democrats he might have on his staff or players. And not just with the political stuff but when asked if the Broncos didn't give their best game against the Ravens he said nothing but the right stuff, giving credit to the Ravens, and all that stuff. Comes off sorta vanilla but a man in his position has to be very careful what he says and how he says it and John's doing a fantastic job so far I think.

MacGruder
01-25-2013, 05:56 PM
Teams take on the personality of their leaders... Elway threw Tebow under the bus because of his own deficiencies... the entire team followed suit. No one on that team took accountability for losing just like Elway didn't. And the beat goes on...

The same exact thing happened in New York with Rex and his team.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-25-2013, 06:15 PM
Teams take on the personality of their leaders... Elway threw Tebow under the bus because of his own deficiencies... the entire team followed suit. No one on that team took accountability for losing just like Elway didn't. And the beat goes on...

The same exact thing happened in New York with Rex and his team.

I bet youre a republican.

Greatspirits
01-25-2013, 06:38 PM

Yeah, now if they can get rid of that conservative garbage they just might be able to win a playoff game or two!

peacepipe
01-25-2013, 07:25 PM
Yeah, now if they can get rid of that conservative garbage they just might be able to win a playoff game or two!

Hilarious!

broncocalijohn
01-25-2013, 07:33 PM

Well, we know Moore was way liberal on that coverage!

Greatspirits
01-25-2013, 07:42 PM
Well, we know Moore was way liberal on that coverage!

He sure was!!

Vegas_Bronco
01-26-2013, 06:33 AM
Moores inability to reach across the aisle really put him in a situation where he was in over his head...but you could say it was due to the training problems he inherited from the previous coaching admin just to save face. Poor rahim.

nyuk nyuk
01-26-2013, 09:14 AM
How awesome would it be if he just helicopter flipped over Piers Morgan for no reason at all?

I'd rather see that unethical bastard body slammed and beaten to a bloodied pulp.

nyuk nyuk
01-26-2013, 09:16 AM
I bet youre a republican.

I bet you live in Los Angeles.

MacGruder doesn't come off like a Broncos fan. He does, however, come off as someone who has been reading WAY too much Mike Silver.

Greatspirits
01-26-2013, 01:05 PM
John really does a good job with these interviews. He's republican but makes sure he doesn't step on toes to possibly offend any democrats he might have on his staff or players. And not just with the political stuff but when asked if the Broncos didn't give their best game against the Ravens he said nothing but the right stuff, giving credit to the Ravens, and all that stuff. Comes off sorta vanilla but a man in his position has to be very careful what he says and how he says it and John's doing a fantastic job so far I think.

John's one of the few respected republicans, he's not one of those asinine Limbaugh republicans.

UKBronco
01-26-2013, 02:50 PM

No, don't you dare!!

We could come to a mutual UK-US agreement and he could 'go missing' somewhere over the Atlantic!

Oxygen thief

MacGruder
01-26-2013, 03:57 PM
I bet you live in Los Angeles.

MacGruder doesn't come off like a Broncos fan. He does, however, come off as someone who has been reading WAY too much Mike Silver.

I used to be anti-democrat.... but not necessarily republican... now I realize the whole thing is a game. The republican democrat paradigm is created to divide everyone on specific topics so nothing is ever accomplished - divide and conquer... it isn't just a coincidence that inner city gangs were divided into crips and bloods - red and blue states like the mainstream.

I haven't read any Mike Silver since that original Tebow smear piece. Is that what you are referring to or did I miss something new?

SoCalBronco
01-26-2013, 04:01 PM
I used to be anti-democrat.... but not necessarily republican... now I realize the whole thing is a game. The republican democrat paradigm is created to divide everyone on specific topics so nothing is ever accomplished - divide and conquer... it isn't just a coincidence that inner city gangs were divided into crips and bloods - red and blue states like the mainstream.

I haven't read any Mike Silver since that original Tebow smear piece. Is that what you are referring to or did I miss something new?

Can you please stop turning everything into a Tebow thread?

MacGruder
01-26-2013, 04:09 PM
Can you please stop turning everything into a Tebow thread?

It's impossible to talk about Elway's Bronco megalomania without addressing the Tebow event...

SoCalBronco
01-26-2013, 04:22 PM
It's impossible to talk about Elway's Bronco megalomania without the addressing the Tebow event...

You are free to give your view on that and you do......but there is a difference between that and hijacking other threads all the time and turning them into Tebow threads. Please quit that.

MacGruder
01-26-2013, 04:43 PM
You are free to give your view on that and you do......but there is a difference between that and hijacking other threads all the time and turning them into Tebow threads. Please quit that.

You are making a huge assumption here - that is is my doing that things devolve into a Tebow debate because I mention the Tebow event.

That's scapegoating. As I said.. teams and their fans take on the characteristics of their leaders - no accountability.

Inkana7
01-26-2013, 04:53 PM
You are making a huge assumption here - that is is my doing that things devolve into a Tebow debate because I mention the Tebow event.

That's scapegoating. As I said.. teams and their fans take on the characteristics of their leaders - no accountability.

kindly shut the hell up