PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Spamming Twitter?

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 12:47 PM
I have seen this same exact post on Twitter many many times and it is always posted by spamming accounts.... accounts with very few posts and other spam mixed in the tweets from these same accounts..

Who would do this? It's got to be either the Broncos organization OR Elway himself... trying to run some kind of PR campaign on disgruntled Broncos fans. It could be some Broncos fan as well I guess though...

"Tebow knows Elway is right: He has to get better"

Man-Goblin
01-23-2013, 12:51 PM
There's secret message in it if you read it backwards.

"retteb teg ot sah eH :thgir si yawlE swonk wobeT"

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 12:54 PM
Even when an obvious and irrefutable conspiracy is posted people still refuse to believe it... for anyone who refuses to believe in brainwashing this is proof positive it works like a charm.

2KBack
01-23-2013, 12:59 PM
So were you permanently banned from ALL the Jets forums, or is there a date I can look forward to you going back to where you belong?

DomCasual
01-23-2013, 01:01 PM
I have heard this same exact comment in my head many many times and it is always spoken by a different voice.... voices that also tell me I'm ugly, and that my neighbor's dog is the Son of God.

Who would do this? It's got to be either Gaff OR Elway himself... trying to get me to believe what the ghost of the black version of Jim Morrison told me is not true. It could be the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man as well I guess though...

Fixed it for you.

DomCasual
01-23-2013, 01:02 PM
Even when an obvious and irrefutable conspiracy is posted people still refuse to believe it... for anyone who refuses to believe in brainwashing this is proof positive it works like a charm.

This, I don't even have to fix.

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 01:02 PM
I never bothered... I knew what was coming before it happened. Tebow almost didn't get a shot to play here behind Orton who had no playoff wins as a Bronco and led them to the worst record in the NFL over the past 20 odd games. Sanchez had 4 playoff wins and a great defense. There was no way in hell Tebow would be allowed to play over him...

Blueflame
01-23-2013, 01:03 PM
It's a "no sh*t Sherlock" tweet, MacGruder. Anytime that a QB has polished the bench for 3 seasons behind marginal-at-best QBs like Orton and Sanchez, then the thought has to have occurred to him at least a time or two that maybe there's room for him to elevate his performance level or to expand his skill set.

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 01:03 PM
Fixed it for you.

You're projecting again....

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 01:09 PM
It's a "no sh*t Sherlock" tweet, MacGruder. Anytime that a QB has polished the bench for 3 seasons behind marginal-at-best QBs like Orton and Sanchez, then the thought has to have occurred to him at least a time or two that maybe there's room for him to elevate his performance level or to expand his skill set.

You are looking at this the wrong way... both Orton and Sanchez are GREAT practice players and NFL style game managers.

These guys are NFL robot QBs... these are the dream of NFL coaches everywhere... they do EXACTLY as they are told.. dink and dunk with the best of them.

Even NFL players buy into this BS... in both cases both teams wanted these guys based on practice play. YET... if Tebow had gotten a chance on the Jets he would have outplayed Sanchez too.

Even guys like Cam Newton and RGIII have mastered the art of the NFL show pony style. The reason Tebow is so great is because he can't even comprehend playing that why.. it's also why NFL coaches and NFL personnel people refuse to accept him.

Peyton Manning is like the most tragic example of the NFL show pony style.. he does EVERYTHING exactly as he was taught his whole life.. he does it all to the peak of human ability... and look where it has led him? It's comical really..

2KBack
01-23-2013, 01:09 PM
yes.

Blueflame
01-23-2013, 01:13 PM
No, I am not looking at anything the wrong way. Any time a player finds himself buried on the depth chart, it's not exactly an earth-shattering revelation that he needs to play better... assuming that his goal is to land a starting position. Only the dimmest of bulbs would think that his level of play was adequate if he's passed over.

Tebow needs to be able to throw the ball with consistency if he's ever going to succeed at the QB position because at the pro level, QBs are expected to have that ability.

MagicHef
01-23-2013, 01:14 PM
I have seen this same exact post on Twitter many many times and it is always posted by spamming accounts.... accounts with very few posts and other spam mixed in the tweets from these same accounts..

Who would do this? It's got to be either the Broncos organization OR Elway himself... trying to run some kind of PR campaign on disgruntled Broncos fans. It could be some Broncos fan as well I guess though...

I bet you would do it.

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 01:16 PM
No, I am not looking at anything the wrong way. Any time a player finds himself buried on the depth chart, it's not exactly an earth-shattering revelation that he needs to play better... assuming that his goal is to land a starting position. Only the dimmest of bulbs would think that his level of play was adequate if he's passed over.

Tebow needs to be able to throw the ball with consistency if he's ever going to succeed at the QB position because at the pro level, QBs are expected to have that ability.

You are naive... its politics more than anything... NFL players want to make money and further their careers... this is a business. That's really what this is all about... NFL coaches are the same way. They have a way of doing things and they refuse to change..

Tebow wins..he outplayed the great Peyton Manning in the playoffs.. if that doesn't prove to you what is going on nothing will.

bombay
01-23-2013, 01:16 PM
I had to take this dude off ignore. This **** is just too good.

Drunk Monkey
01-23-2013, 01:17 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27902164.jpg

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 01:19 PM
I bet you would do it.

Yes... I would do it to help Elway...

This shows what fandom will do to people.

Drunk Monkey
01-23-2013, 01:20 PM
I had to take this dude off ignore. This **** is just too good.

It totally is. Clown boy makes me laugh. As long as he is not trying to take over the board, which he will. I give him 4 or 5 weeks until he can't help himself and gets banned again.

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 01:22 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27902164.jpg

Don't you realize you yourself are posting a conspiracy theory? lol

NFL fans are impossibly stupid... Probably why Elway knows this kind of thing will work on them

go_broncos
01-23-2013, 01:23 PM
Please ban MacGruder...He is really annoying.

MagicHef
01-23-2013, 01:23 PM
Yes... I would do it to help Elway...

This shows what fandom will do to people.

You would do it to provide "obvious and irrefutable" evidence of your pet theory.

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 01:25 PM
It totally is. Clown boy makes me laugh. As long as he is not trying to take over the board, which he will. I give him 4 or 5 weeks until he can't help himself and gets banned again.

Yes.. I am the clown boy... I am the one who was getting my ring fitted in the preseason and bought into this Broncos team being a superbowl favorite who carried Tebow.. LOL

You guys are still so drunk on the kool-aid you can't even see things as they are now...

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 01:26 PM
You would do it to provide "obvious and irrefutable" evidence of your pet theory.

I believe you actually believe that... you probably have no choice... you can't believe your hero would stoop to this level.

Blueflame
01-23-2013, 01:27 PM
Politics has nothing to do with it... a QB who cannot consistently throw the football isn't going to succeed in the NFL. He will either gain the skills he needs or he will move on... maybe to politics.

2KBack
01-23-2013, 01:31 PM
You know who doesn't give a **** about Tebow one way or another anymore?

The Broncos Organization, Broncos Fans, Broncos Players.....and probably the Jets.

MagicHef
01-23-2013, 01:32 PM
I believe you actually believe that... you probably have no choice... you can't believe your hero would stoop to this level.

Do you feel that you have ever given me (or anyone else on here) reason to trust you over anyone else?

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 01:33 PM
Politics has nothing to do with it... a QB who cannot consistently throw the football isn't going to succeed in the NFL. He will either gain the skills he needs or he will move on... maybe to politics.

If Tebow couldn't pass he wouldn't have put 300 yards on the Steelers D in the playoffs.

He wouldn't have put up so many TDs to so few INTs or had such a great QBR in the 4th quarter..

Peyton had 3 turnovers and one of them a pick 6 on a team that was arguably worse defensively. If that doesn't prove to you Tebow can pass nothing will.

It's either NFL players are even dumber than NFL fans or it's because NFL players want numbers more than they want wins - that is the politics I am talking about. The politics of business.

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 01:35 PM
Do you feel that you have ever given me (or anyone else on here) reason to trust you over anyone else?

Yes.. because I have been proven right over and over and over again...

Also.. spamming Twitter with comments that make Tebow legitimately look bad doesn't help my cause... that is what I think you are missing.

Has Elway done anything to make you think he wouldn't do something like this?

Man-Goblin
01-23-2013, 01:37 PM
https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=tebow+knows+elway+is+right&src=typd

How does Elway hack all of these accounts? Or does Elway create these phony accounts to spread his message? Is he acting alone or does he get assistance to from Jim Saccomono? Is it true that all of these people dated Manti Te'o?

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 01:38 PM
You know who doesn't give a **** about Tebow one way or another anymore?

The Broncos Organization, Broncos Fans, Broncos Players.....and probably the Jets.

Well you should.. because this whole Tebow saga shows how Elway has no clue what he is doing and how he operates..

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 01:39 PM

How does Elway hack all of these accounts? Or does Elway create these phony accounts to spread his message? Is he acting alone or does he get assistance to from Jim Saccomono? Is it true that all of these people dated Manti Te'o?

If it was Elway or someone involved with the Broncos they must pay some service to spread spam.. it seems they are spamming for multiple parties so it seems to be some type of service..

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-23-2013, 01:39 PM

Jeez, John, you're supposed to be building a team, not ****ing around on Twitter, hacking accounts like MacGoober says. I am very disappointed that you're obviously doing this.

Requiem
01-23-2013, 01:40 PM
MacGruder, can we set you up on an Orange Mane date?

You will be going out with nyuk nyuk to a fabulous two-star Italian restaurant.

chrisp
If Tebow couldn't pass he wouldn't have put 300 yards on the Steelers D in the playoffs.

He wouldn't have put up so many TDs to so few INTs or had such a great QBR in the 4th quarter..

Peyton had 3 turnovers and one of them a pick 6 on a team that was arguably worse defensively. If that doesn't prove to you Tebow can pass nothing will.

It's either NFL players are even dumber than NFL fans or it's because NFL players want numbers more than they want wins - that is the politics I am talking about. The politics of business.

Oh. my. god.

Did you ever see a post so riddled with stupid you didn't know where to start?

I used to merely suspect that you twisted reality to fit in with your worldview. Now I know you do.

Tebow is a better QB than Peyton Manning? Well really I never knew that.....must be all that Elway propaganda i've been swallowing that that has caused me to BELIEVE WHAT I SEE WITH MY OWN EYES FOR CHRIST'S SAKE....

2KBack

Also.. spamming Twitter with comments that make Tebow legitimately look bad doesn't help my cause... that is what I think you are missing.

Oh no....

I've never killed someone....but I can't think of any act that would make others specifically rule out my killing someone in the future.

Irrefutable proof that I will commit murder

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-23-2013, 01:41 PM
If it was Elway or someone involved with the Broncos they must pay some service to spread spam.. it seems they are spamming for multiple parties so it seems to be some type of service..

Or it could be that "Tebow" is a highly searched-for phrase, so it's used by spambots on hacked accounts.

Or sure, maybe it's Elway. Hilarious!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-23-2013, 01:42 PM
MacGoober: Bad at internets.

nyuk nyuk

Total troll thread.

MagicHef

Ha, of course you have.

Of course it helps your cause, it proves you right.

Yes he has. There was no such nonsense around Orton, a QB he cut, like there was around Tebow, a QB he traded.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 01:43 PM
MacGruder, can we set you up on an Orange Mane date?

You will be going out with nyuk nyuk to a fabulous two-star Italian restaurant.

Only if we can take your skateboard.

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 01:45 PM
Oh. my. god.

Did you ever see a post so riddled with stupid you didn't know where to start?

I used to merely suspect that you twisted reality to fit in with your worldview. Now I know you do.

Tebow is a better QB than Peyton Manning? Well really I never knew that.....must be all that Elway propaganda i've been swallowing that that has caused me to BELIEVE WHAT I SEE WITH MY OWN EYES FOR CHRIST'S SAKE....

Yes it is.. do you not realize the Broncos and Elway screwed Tebow all last season and coddled Elway?

Not to mention Peytin had Del Rio as his D coordiantor and Tebow did not?

Did you know Tebow had the exact same stats as DelHomme the season he want to the superbowl? It shows ou it was Fox;s system holding Tebow back. Peyton was TANKING before he ran the no huddle Tebow wasn't allowed to run because when he opened up the offense the Broncos D collapsed.

Peyton had 3 INTs in one quarter running the system Tebow was forced to run.. Tebow would have been YANKED at that very moment if he did what Peyton did.

Beantown Bronco
01-23-2013, 01:46 PM
Sanchez had 4 playoff wins and a great defense. There was no way in hell Tebow would be allowed to play over him...

And yet they were perfectly comfortable playing their 3rd QB ahead of both of them......telling.

Beantown Bronco
01-23-2013, 01:47 PM

Same reason we made Flacco look so good on the deep throws: we/they sold out to defend the run. Anyone can pass and look great against 0 coverage if the protections hold up.

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 01:49 PM
Ha, of course you have.

Of course it helps your cause, it proves you right.

Yes he has. There was no such nonsense around Orton, a QB he cut, like there was around Tebow, a QB he traded.

You mean no spamming around Orton? It wasn't necessary.. Orton didn't have the legion of fans.. especially in Denver.

Also.... do I really need to be proven right? Does anyone not know Elway has been trying to submarine Tebow all along?

I just posted this because it was so weird... I thought you all would be interested to know.

It would defeat my purpose to post this because it genuinely helps Elway's cause and no one else would suspect or believe Elway was behind it..

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 01:53 PM
Same reason we made Flacco look so good on the deep throws: we/they sold out to defend the run. Anyone can pass and look great against 0 coverage if the protections hold up.

But Tebow was the one who created that run offense... that's the whole point. Tebow's passing also opened the run.. Tebow's running also protected him in the pocket.

Flacco is a better runner than Peyton though so that helps his run game.. Peyton's non-athleticism hurts his team and run game.

Tebow's running definitely helps his passing but if everyone could do what Tebow did everyone would be running the wildcat with better runners than Tebow.

It's all his abilities that make him great.. and his passing ability is still undeveloped because he is such a great runner.. that is why he has so much upside.

2KBack
01-23-2013, 01:54 PM
Did you know Tebow had the exact same stats as DelHomme the season he want to the superbowl?

Did you know that you completely make **** up to Troll about Tebow?

of course you do.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-23-2013, 01:54 PM
SO MUCH UPSIDE...

that nobody wants him.

Drunk Monkey
01-23-2013, 01:55 PM
He's picking up momentum, maybe only 3 weeks until the ban hammer.

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 01:58 PM
And yet they were perfectly comfortable playing their 3rd QB ahead of both of them......telling.

Yes.. because they knew Tebow would look better that Sanchez.. this was the same reason Elway and company dragged Tebow's name through the mud and set him up to fail. Remember when they played Tebow and the 2s against the 1s to make him, look bad and played Orton with the 1s versus the 2s to make him look good... if Tebow was as bad as everyone claims why would they need to do that?

Both the Jets and Broncos were setting Tebow up to fail because they didn't believe in him long term. They know he will look good short term though.

I think this is the real reason all the NFL teams are afraid of Tebow... they see him as fool's gold.. when it;s the opposite. It's Peyton Manning and Ton Brady that are the fool's gold... They run regular season offenses.. That was proven this season when Peyton played worse than Tebow under far easier circumstances..

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 02:02 PM
SO MUCH UPSIDE...

that nobody wants him.

People don't see it because they are brainwashed by how conventional QBs play.. they are looking at things completely backwards...

In the end it boils down to ego. NFL coaches think they don't need Tebow.. they think they can win without him. Just like Fox thought he could win with Orton. Just like Rex thought he could win with Sanchez..

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 02:03 PM
He's picking up momentum, maybe only 3 weeks until the ban hammer.

I've already made it longer than Peyton and Elway did in the playoffs...

MplsBronco
01-23-2013, 02:05 PM
You guys have to admit he has some valid points. Who in their right mind would continue to start that limp dink, Orton? The guy is terrible. Has no guts, no balls.

I would take Tebow and the season we had last year over at least half of the other QBs in the league.

And at this point, the Manning experiment is NOT a success, no matter what anyone says. And there is absolutely no certaintly that it is going to get better than it was this season.

MplsBronco
01-23-2013, 02:09 PM
I would rather win ugly than lose pretty. I have no doubt in my mind the Jets would have been a playoff team this year had they played the read option with Tebow. They had a strong ground game and a good defense. What they needed was for someone to not turn the ball over. And the NY fans would have ate up that gutsy, hard nosed football and loved it.

MplsBronco
01-23-2013, 02:13 PM
Lastly, any Bronco fan that bad mouths Tebow is a true jackass. How any true fan can't absolutely love the guy is beyond me. Total class act, gave his all on the field and created some unbelievable memories. What more do you want?

SonOfLe-loLang
01-23-2013, 02:13 PM
Hey Macgruder....

www.match.com (http://www.match.com).

try it

2KBack
01-23-2013, 02:14 PM
Remember when they played Tebow and the 2s against the 1s to make him, look bad and played Orton with the 1s versus the 2s to make him look good... if Tebow was as bad as everyone claims why would they need to do that?

Are you ****ing serious?!? That is the standard fare for every training camp. The 2's always go against the 1's on each side of the ball.

You are a goddamn whirlwind of inconsistency.

Tebow had to have the ****ty non del rio defense....but Elway made Tebow look bad because he couldn't do anything against the non Del Rio defense.

Tebow is better than Manning because he won a playoff game even when he had a worse defense, even though the Defense Peyton manning had gave up more points against weaker competition.

This is all about people looking at the stats. Tebow is great because he threw for 300 yards against the Steelers that one time.

Tebow can't play in a traditional offense, people need to not judge him by that. Elway sabotaged Tebow by making him play an offense tailored to him. Tebow can't play in the offense that RGIII is running either though. He has to play in a magical new offense that I can't explain becasue the government will find me and kill me.

You must be a legitimately crazy person; which in that case, please seek help. If not, you are nothing but a forum baiting troll.

2KBack
01-23-2013, 02:26 PM
I would rather win ugly than lose pretty. I have no doubt in my mind the Jets would have been a playoff team this year had they played the read option with Tebow. They had a strong ground game and a good defense. What they needed was for someone to not turn the ball over. And the NY fans would have ate up that gutsy, hard nosed football and loved it.

How about lose ugly, which is also what Tebow did. Denver lost it's 4 games last season by a total of 25 points. A 10 point loss to NE being the worst.

Tebow lost by:
35 points
18 points
26 points
4 points
and 35 points again.

It's the defense right? Well guess what...The Tebow offense averaged 12 points per game in those games. I guess it's cool though, because Buffalo, Detroit and Kansas City are such elite teams.

Blueflame
01-23-2013, 02:31 PM
If Tebow could consistently throw the football... if he were one tenth as good a QB as MacGruder claims he is... he would be starting on some team by now. Instead, he's probably gonna get the release he "demanded" from the Jets and find no other team in the league with the slightest scintilla of interest in him.

Now this could be due to a vast multi-franchise conspiracy against him... or it could be that he simply doesn't have the skills he needs to succeed at this level of the game. You decide. (lol)

BroncoSojia
01-23-2013, 02:34 PM
This might be the least-modded site I've been on.

How can someone like the OP be allowed to post over 5,000 times on here?

This thread was started obviously for attention and to entice and bait people into responding the way he knew people would.

Nothing positive and constructive was going to come out of it and should've been locked on the first page.

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 02:34 PM
Are you ****ing serious?!? That is the standard fare for every training camp. The 2's always go against the 1's on each side of the ball.

You are a goddamn whirlwind of inconsistency.

Tebow had to have the ****ty non del rio defense....but Elway made Tebow look bad because he couldn't do anything against the non Del Rio defense.

Tebow is better than Manning because he won a playoff game even when he had a worse defense, even though the Defense Peyton manning had gave up more points against weaker competition.

This is all about people looking at the stats. Tebow is great because he threw for 300 yards against the Steelers that one time.

Tebow can't play in a traditional offense, people need to not judge him by that. Elway sabotaged Tebow by making him play an offense tailored to him. Tebow can't play in the offense that RGIII is running either though. He has to play in a magical new offense that I can't explain becasue the government will find me and kill me.

You must be a legitimately crazy person; which in that case, please seek help. If not, you are nothing but a forum baiting troll.

The Broncos HAD the ideal offense IN place for Tebow.. that was WHY McD drafted him. Belichick got his offense from Urban Meyer.. MCD was running the same thing.

Fox came in in a season with no offseason and SCRAPPED the offense that was ideal for Tebow that was in place. Fox's offense even screwed up Orton who was playing much better when that offense was in place.

Why did he do it? Because that was the only way he could make the crap Broncos defenses look good.

Elway knew exactly what he was doing. When he hired Fox he KNEW he was ending Tebow's career.. when Elway then removed all the veteran receivers from the team he knew he was putting a stake in Tebow's heart...

Elway also knew that by dragging Tebow's name through the mud he would divide the locker room because he knew there was animosity towards Tebow anyway.

If you have Peter Tebow the preacher calling you out for karma you know some nasty stuff went down...

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 02:38 PM
This might be the least-modded site I've been on.

How can someone like the OP be allowed to post over 5,000 times on here?

This thread was started obviously for attention and to entice and bait people into responding the way he knew people would.

Nothing positive and constructive was going to come out of it and should've been locked on the first page.

This was something legitimate I found.. can you explain it away? Who would do this? It is crafted in a way to defend Elway or the Broncos and it seems to be done professionally..

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 02:41 PM
If Tebow could consistently throw the football... if he were one tenth as good a QB as MacGruder claims he is... he would be starting on some team by now. Instead, he's probably gonna get the release he "demanded" from the Jets and find no other team in the league with the slightest scintilla of interest in him.

Now this could be due to a vast multi-franchise conspiracy against him... or it could be that he simply doesn't have the skills he needs to succeed at this level of the game. You decide. (lol)

You just described Steve Young in his early career.... Is that a bad thing? You decide...

Tebow doesn't fit the gold standards of how QBs are evaluated. That doesn't mean Tebow can't be successful.. it means NFL people are small minded.

The Broncos football people were fooled too.. they thought Orton had to outplay Tebow. When it was the complete opposite.

The Broncos players thought the same thing..

Steve Young said HE was wrong about Tebow... if Steve Young could be fooled then do you think you are any different? Or other NFL people..

BroncoBeavis
01-23-2013, 02:43 PM
How about lose ugly, which is also what Tebow did. Denver lost it's 4 games last season by a total of 25 points. A 10 point loss to NE being the worst.

Tebow lost by:
35 points
18 points
26 points
4 points
and 35 points again.

It's the defense right? Well guess what...The Tebow offense averaged 12 points per game in those games. I guess it's cool though, because Buffalo, Detroit and Kansas City are such elite teams.

I love that we're back to comparing 14-season full-offseason PFM to a kid in his first 16 games stepping in cold after a team's 1-4 start under a different QB. Oh, and Detroit wasn't all that shabby last year.

Flex Gunmetal
01-23-2013, 02:49 PM
This just in: Tebow can't consistently throw a football with any semblance of accuracy, therefor he has little value as a quarterback in the nfl.
Source: 32 NFL GMs.
What is OP going to do when Tebow is out of the league in 2015 and running missionaries in the Philippines?

Gutless Drunk
01-23-2013, 02:51 PM
John Elway sitting in his hotel room at the Senior Bowl furiously twitter bombing about the Jets soon to be released 3rd string QB?

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

TheReverend
01-23-2013, 02:53 PM
HOW ARE YOU STILL HERE?

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 02:56 PM

Tebow lost by:
35 points
18 points
26 points
4 points
and 35 points again.

Buffalo had 4 or 5 turnovers from TOM BRADY!

And of course they were blown out.. Fox had the worst offense in the world. Orton looked decent on offense before AND after Fox... Fox ruined Orton and Tebow's career. He's a Qb death sentence.. EXACTLY why Elway got him.

He even almost ruined PEYTON'S career early in the season before he was FORCED to let Peyton play no huddle all game.

Beantown Bronco
01-23-2013, 02:57 PM
But Tebow was the one who created that run offense... that's the whole point. Tebow's passing also opened the run.. Tebow's running also protected him in the pocket.

32nd ranked passing game wasn't opening up squat. And, if he was so protected, why were our sack numbers so awesome in 2010 and 2012, but sucked so bad in 2011 with him?

Peyton's non-athleticism hurts his team and run game.

13-3....boy did it hurt.

if everyone could do what Tebow did everyone would be running the wildcat with better runners than Tebow.

San Fran, Seattle and Washington all run some variation of it and they all run it FAR better than Tebow ever did/could.

that is why he has so much upside.

He has no upside any more. It's too late. He can't make it through a season any more without re-breaking his ribs, so he's going to be running less and less and his throwing hasn't improved one bit since he's been in the league. It's over for him.

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 02:58 PM
This just in: Tebow can't consistently throw a football with any semblance of accuracy, therefor he has little value as a quarterback in the nfl.
Source: 32 NFL GMs.
What is OP going to do when Tebow is out of the league in 2015 and running missionaries in the Philippines?

He will be on the Pats at the worst.... if Chip Kelly doesn't take Tebow it shows how the NFL outside of Belichick is a lost cause.

bombay
01-23-2013, 03:02 PM
John Elway sitting in his hotel room at the Senior Bowl furiously twitter bombing about the Jets soon to be released 3rd string QB?

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

Yep. He just can't get over Tebow.

Threads like this, and the lunatics behind them, are why you can't keep the guy around as a backup. Billboards, etc.

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 03:05 PM
32nd ranked passing game wasn't opening up squat.

Fox ran the ball constantly.. of course your passing game is going to decrease. That is what helped the D so much. And Tebow had very very few turnovers passing the ball. That shows the success of the pas game. No team can run if you can't pass. This was will Elway moving all the veteran receivers.. he surrounded Peyton with them

And, if he was so protected, why were our sack numbers so awesome in 2010 and 2012, but sucked so bad in 2011 with him?

The line was terrible.. that was shown with Peyton too.. why do you think he was dinking and dunking all through the regular season and the playoffs?

13-3....boy did it hurt.

Great for the regular season but terrible for the post season. Peyton masked the Broncos problems just like Tebow did..

Tebow doing it as essentially a rookie WHILE Fox was holding him back makes that incredible. Peyton was allowed to craft the O around himself Tebow was not.

San Fran, Seattle and Washington all run some variation of it and they all run it FAR better than Tebow ever did/could.

They were on much better teams with much better coaches.

He has no upside any more. It's too late. He can't make it through a season any more without re-breaking his ribs, so he's going to be running less and less and his throwing hasn't improved one bit since he's been in the league. It's over for him.

He was injured by the worst coaching imaginable. In both cases..

Beantown Bronco
01-23-2013, 03:06 PM
He will be on the Pats at the worst.... if Chip Kelly doesn't take Tebow it shows how the NFL outside of Belichick is a lost cause.

Ummm, the Pats already have 7 TEs, all better than Tebow.....3 RBs, all better than Tebow......and 2 QBs, both better than Tebow.

There's a better chance the Broncos re-sign him than the Pats. And we all know that ain't happening.

It's Canada or out of football entirely next year for Mr Tebow.

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 03:07 PM
HOW ARE YOU STILL HERE?

This from the guy who made the "DAT ASS" thread....

This truly is bizarro world..

Beantown Bronco
01-23-2013, 03:12 PM
Fox ran the ball constantly.. of course your passing game is going to decrease. That shows the success of the pas game. No team can run if you can't pass.

This must read better in English.

Peyton masked the Broncos problems just like Tebow did....

1st you say that Peyton WAS the problem. Now you say he masked the Broncos problems. Interesting. Trying to have it both ways I see.

He was injured by the worst coaching imaginable. In both cases..

Yup, sure. It's the coaches' faults that he gets hit when he runs.

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 03:12 PM
Ummm, the Pats already have 7 TEs, all better than Tebow.....3 RBs, all better than Tebow......and 2 QBs, both better than Tebow.

There's a better chance the Broncos re-sign him than the Pats. And we all know that ain't happening.

It's Canada or out of football entirely next year for Mr Tebow.

They have 2 Qbs better at running the TIM TEBOW offense than Tim Tebow? LOL

I honestly think Tebow would have a better chance of winning a SB in that system than Tom Brady for the same reason Tebow outplayed Peyton on the Broncos in the playoffs.

The game has changed... it doesn't suit pure passers anymore. They are at a disadvantage compared to more well rounded QBs... if Belichick got a hold of Tebow as a starter he would illustrate that more than anyone...

If it happens though.. guess what... Tebow will get no credit... just like how on the Broncos he gets no credit for outplaying Peyton. He can win 10 SBs under Beli and the people who have made up their minds about Tebow will never change them.

Fedaykin
01-23-2013, 03:17 PM
Can't wait till Tebow gets shipped off to the CFL so MacDumbass will move to Canada.

DBroncos4life
01-23-2013, 03:18 PM
Russel will be a NFL QB before Tebow is. BB can't resist the thought of the wild hog O. I think it's pretty much like the fumblerooski play.

MacGruder
01-23-2013, 03:18 PM
1st you say that Peyton WAS the problem. Now you say he masked the Broncos problems. Interesting. Trying to have it both ways I see.

Peyton masked it in the regular season but his system is not effective in the post season. Tebow's is... it's that simple.

Yup, sure. It's the coaches' faults that he gets hit when he runs.

Yes.. running Tebow in an offense where they won't let him throw the ball is not conducive to success... Also they don't know how to use Tebow.. McCoy had McD who had Beli as a mentor to show Mcd how to use Tebow. Sparano and Fox are just Beli wannabes who have no clue how to even come close to using Tebow.

That is a huge part of why NFL people blame Tebow.. because they can't adapt to him. Elway and Fox couldn't either.

The last thing Elway said at a press conference regarding Tebow was that they needed him to meet them half way.. that was BS.. what they were really saying is what they all believe... Tebow has to adapt to them. They cant adapt to them.. neither can the players... at least the crap ones.

Flex Gunmetal
01-23-2013, 03:21 PM

Oh since you say so it must be true, you awful jackass.

Inkana7
01-23-2013, 03:22 PM
This from the guy who made the "DAT ASS" thread....

This truly is bizarro world..

Seriously, shut the **** up.

Kaylore
01-23-2013, 03:23 PM
Tebow can't read defenses. That's why he failed. He dropped back to pass but would freeze and not know what to do. No one "sabotaged" him. He sucks. If even one team felt he could they would step up and get him. It's on the film. All 32 teams can see he can't operate the passing game. Can he throw the ball? Sure. But he can't move through a simple progression. That's the long and short of it.

Archer81
01-23-2013, 03:26 PM
Well this has been fun...

:Broncos: