PDA

View Full Version : Who you got, Super Bowl Prediction Thread/Poll

brncs_fan
01-20-2013, 06:47 PM
Pick

Greatspirits
01-20-2013, 06:56 PM
I'm going for the Ravens, can't stand Jim Harbaugh, even though Kaepernick will be tough to beat.

TheReverend
01-20-2013, 07:01 PM
The 9ers.

...but Im ****ing done betting against the Ravens, that's for sure. Mother****ers.

SoCalBronco
01-20-2013, 07:02 PM
SF is the more complete team. Go Frank!

SoCalBronco
01-20-2013, 07:02 PM
SF is the more complete team. Go Frank!

baja
01-20-2013, 07:07 PM
I have no idea but I bet it is a great game. Tow tough teams built for the playoffs.

Might be the best Super Bowl ever as far as the football game goes.

Finger Roll
01-20-2013, 07:09 PM
I've been terrible predicting games this postseason. Not really sure who to pick in this game. Maybe 49ers 24-21.

Kaylore
01-20-2013, 07:09 PM
I'd love to see Dennis Pitta get a ring. The Ravens have won two road games in bad conditions against top seeds. It's hard to pick them to lose on a neutral field.

brncs_fan
01-20-2013, 07:12 PM
The 9ers open as 4 1/2 point favs.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-20-2013, 07:22 PM
Someone here last week suggested a meteor hit foxboro...im all for that for the super bowl too

extralife
01-20-2013, 07:24 PM
YEAH NINERS MOTHER****ERS YEAH

GONNA PASTE SOME RATBIRDS, OWN THAT HARBAUGH DINNER TABLE

NINERS IN THE SUPER BOWL WHAT

Rohirrim
01-20-2013, 07:24 PM
Hate both teams. Going with the Ratbirds.

extralife
01-20-2013, 07:26 PM
(and yes, this ray lewis thing terrifies me)

go_broncos
01-20-2013, 07:29 PM
NFL will reward Mr.Ray Lewis with a SB ring.

Bacchus
01-20-2013, 07:29 PM
I could care less.

Makes me sick the Ravens made it.

Would have made me sick if the Pats made it.

I really dislike Harbaugh....

Go NFC

I did not watch any football last week after the Denver game, I did not watch any football this week and I doubt I'll watch the SB.

When is the draft again?

extralife
01-20-2013, 07:31 PM
COLIN KAEPERNICK SUPERSTAR

THE QB THRONE GOING BACK TO THE BAY AREA WHERE IT BELONGS

EXORCISE THE DEMONS OF THE ALEX SMITH ERA

GOD KEPT TELLING ME NO WEAPON FORGED AGAINST oh wait please raylewisdon'thurtme

phibacka31
01-20-2013, 07:32 PM
I could care less.

Makes me sick the Ravens made it.

Would have made me sick if the Pats made it.

I really dislike Harbaugh....

Go NFC

I did not watch any football last week after the Denver game, I did not watch any football this week and I doubt I'll watch the SB.

When is the draft again?

This times 10000.... don't care... ready for the draft as soon as we lost.

extralife
01-20-2013, 07:32 PM

there are some things we all take on when we decide to become football fans, and one of those things is enduring the super bowl no matter who is in it

YEAH NINERS **** YEAH THE NINERS ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL I FEEL LIKE A KING

Greatspirits
01-20-2013, 07:43 PM
If niners win it'll be quite a year in San Fran, baseball champs and now Super Bowl champs!

BroncoBeavis
01-20-2013, 07:45 PM
there are some things we all take on when we decide to become football fans, and one of those things is enduring the super bowl no matter who is in it

YEAH NINERS **** YEAH THE NINERS ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL I FEEL LIKE A KING

Wtf are you talking about.

extralife
01-20-2013, 07:49 PM
the part where I'm hysterical about the Niners in the super bowl (NINERS YEAH **** YEAH MOTHE****ERS SUPERSTAR KAEP AND THE HARBOWLERS) or the part where I said all football fans are obligated to watch the super bowl

canadianbroncosfan
01-20-2013, 07:55 PM
I picked who I want, I have no idea who will win. I couldn't see any reason why the Rat Birds would've beat us or the Pats and look at where that got me.

Anyways, for 9ers

maher_tyler
01-20-2013, 07:56 PM
I keep saying the Ravens will lose but they just keep winning. I'm still taking the 9ers. Other than the Kicker position, I can't find anywhere on the Ravens roster that is better than the 9ers.

QB Even
RB Even
WR Slight edge to the 9ers
TE 9ers
OL 9ers
DL Even
LBers 9ers
DBs 9ers
STs Ravens
Coaching Even

nyuk nyuk
01-20-2013, 07:56 PM
GOD how horrible. I have no choice but to root for the 69ers though I expect the Knives to win it. Morally speaking, I just cannot root for that atrocious team of cheaters led by the bloodied one.

Luke, the Death Star has been destroyed, but at what cost??!

Kaylore
01-20-2013, 08:01 PM
GOD how horrible. I have no choice but to root for the 69ers though I expect the Knives to win it.![/I]

That's funny.

BroncoBeavis
01-20-2013, 08:03 PM
the part where I'm hysterical about the Niners in the super bowl (NINERS YEAH **** YEAH MOTHE****ERS SUPERSTAR KAEP AND THE HARBOWLERS) or the part where I said all football fans are obligated to watch the super bowl

I'll be watching the SB if that helps you any.

Kaylore
01-20-2013, 08:18 PM
I am surprised it's slopsided in favor of the Niners. I don't want to see Jim loudmouth Harbaugh win a SB and I think the Ravens have relished the underdog roll are year.

Chris
01-20-2013, 08:21 PM

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/103/276/Naughty-Bear.jpg

baja
01-20-2013, 08:25 PM
I have no idea but I bet it is a great game. Tow tough teams built for the playoffs.

Might be the best Super Bowl ever as far as the football game goes.

BroncoBeavis
01-20-2013, 08:26 PM
Not voting until there's a "**** this ****" option.

Crushaholic
01-20-2013, 09:42 PM
:wave:Harbaugh's team...

go_broncos
01-20-2013, 10:26 PM
One thing is sure..After two weeks, I will be glad this ****ing NFL season is going end.

extralife
01-20-2013, 10:27 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/103/276/Naughty-Bear.jpg

it's a hell of a drug

Bacchus
01-20-2013, 10:32 PM
One thing is sure..After two weeks, I will be glad this ****ing NFL season is going end.

I thought you were sick of the season after the Broncos first win.

SPORTSWRITER
01-21-2013, 07:02 AM
I'd love to see Dennis Pitta get a ring. The Ravens have won two road games in bad conditions against top seeds. It's hard to pick them to lose on a neutral field.

And Ray Lewis and Flacco and Rice!! I keep waiting for the Kappernuckle bubble to burst!! I believe the Ravens will come through and help Lewis retire on top!!

It's really sad when I think what might have been for the Broncos though!!

ScottXray
01-21-2013, 07:39 AM
Thought I posted yesterday.

Hate both coaches, hate the Ravens and their
knifing zen master.

I think Ravens win it 23-21.

HorseHead
01-21-2013, 07:46 AM
Kaepernick is the X-Factor, he can either be transcendent or completely poop the bed...

I find it ironic that the only linebacker we'll hear from the next two weeks will be Reverend Loudmouth, when the best linebacker playing is Willis.., now that dude (Willis) is one bad mutha'...wish we had..ahh, never mind...

9'ers 28-24..

jerseyboiler120
01-21-2013, 08:06 AM
Not voting until there's a "**** this ****" option.

I'm not voting either. Don't care. League has fixed it. And they'll set it up for the murderer to win. Kind of a microcosm of what's happened to our whole society.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-21-2013, 08:30 AM
Every raven win is more salt in the wound.

I hope they choke on a bag of dicks

Mouth
01-21-2013, 08:31 AM
NFL will reward Mr.Ray Lewis with a SB ring.

I think we're also forgetting the Art Model (sp?) storyline. I said it since halftime in the division series. "The fix is in" the NFL is giving the SB to Baltimore. I think they even went to all the major sports networks and made sure that nobody mentioned the stabbing incident.

Mouth

SonOfLe-loLang
01-21-2013, 08:34 AM
If the fix was in, and the story line the nfl picked was ray Lewis and art modell, over the Peyton comeback, then the nfl needs a new PR guy.

This place has become insane with the conspiracy theories. The nfl does not need a story line to promote anything. It's by far the most popular form of entertainment in America.

Tombstone RJ
01-21-2013, 08:41 AM
Ravens. They Ravens squeaked by the Broncos (thanks to everything going against the Broncos including the refs, but the Ravens made some great plays too) and the Patriots on the road. The AFC is still stronger and better than the NFC. The Ravens have faced and beaten two really good teams. I'm looking for the Niners to do a little self destruction in the biggest game of the year while the Ravens and their vets keep their cool and put their best game of the year together.

Gutless Drunk
01-21-2013, 08:44 AM
Lulz at these conspiracy theories. Ray Lewis has ZERO national appeal. The casual Fan does not care about Ray ****ing Lewis, he is a regional fixture.
That the NFL would orchestrate a "Goodbye Ray Championship" is ludicrous.

brncs_fan
01-21-2013, 09:34 AM
The NFL loves Ray Lewis so much that they make Trent ****ing Dilfer the face of the Ravens after the Super Bowl win.

Crushaholic
01-21-2013, 09:49 AM
Well, SOMEONE'S enamored with Ray Lewis. Despite not making big plays against Denver or New England, he received PLENTY of air time. During the national anthem, they showed Lewis either praying or talking to himself. He certainly wasn't singing along...

broncofever
01-21-2013, 09:50 AM
The 9ers.

...but Im ****ing done betting against the Ravens, that's for sure. Mother****ers.

^ This.

Jekyll15Hyde
01-21-2013, 10:02 AM
And Ray Lewis and Flacco and Rice!! I keep waiting for the Kappernuckle bubble to burst!! I believe the Ravens will come through and help Lewis retire on top!!

give me a break. You have to be a bmore fan to actively root for this classless human being

Jekyll15Hyde
01-21-2013, 10:03 AM
Well, SOMEONE'S enamored with Ray Lewis. Despite not making big plays against Denver or New England, he received PLENTY of air time. During the national anthem, they showed Lewis either praying or talking to himself. He certainly wasn't singing along...

Talking to the demons he has from killing those 2 guys

rbackfactory80
01-21-2013, 10:07 AM
I got the Ravens. Veterans.

FearLanier
01-21-2013, 10:09 AM
I just don't see Kaepernick being successful with the option run offense. He's not playing the soft Packers or Falcons this time.
The Ravens weren't ranked high this year, but they are playing like the Ravens defense of old. Just don't see that front 7 giving up the run and I know Kaepernick will be worried about Pollard knocking his head off.

Ravens have the hottest QB and I think that Ray Rice/Bernard Pierce are fast and shifty enough to get quick yards on stretch plays to the right away from Justin Smith.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-21-2013, 01:37 PM

You ****ing love cocaine.

And exclamation points.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-21-2013, 02:04 PM
Over under on how many "Tyrod Taylor to mimic Kaep in practice" articles appear in the next two weeks?

Old Dude
01-22-2013, 09:26 AM
Honestly, I can't pick. The whole season is dead to me. Murdered by Bill Vinovich on a Saturday afternoon.

TonyR
01-22-2013, 09:46 AM
I just don't see Kaepernick being successful with the option run offense. He's not playing the soft Packers or Falcons this time.
The Ravens weren't ranked high this year, but they are playing like the Ravens defense of old. Just don't see that front 7 giving up the run and I know Kaepernick will be worried about Pollard knocking his head off.

Ravens have the hottest QB and I think that Ray Rice/Bernard Pierce are fast and shifty enough to get quick yards on stretch plays to the right away from Justin Smith.

I picked the Niners but your post does sway me quite a bit. One thing to consider on the other side is that the Niners defense will give Flacco more trouble than he's seen this postseason.

bronco militia
01-22-2013, 10:08 AM
go 49ers, but I think the Ravens will win

TheReverend
01-22-2013, 10:17 AM

...just like they did to a gimpy RGIII?

Hilarious!

Kaepernick is outgaining him by 60 ypg and completing the ball 10% more often, while scoring at the same clip (8 TD over 3 games vs 5 over 2)

go_broncos
01-22-2013, 10:25 AM
Refs will make sure ravens win the game.
This game will be similar to PIT vs SEA SB..

Also..**** you Bill Vinovich

cabronco
01-22-2013, 10:33 AM
As long as SF is healthy for the game and no one's mysteriously shanked, I like their chances. I like nothing about the Ravens, especially close ups of rey rey looking like he's so emotional & crying with no tears coming out. Go 9ers.

DENVERDUI55
01-22-2013, 11:15 AM
9ers win big. They limit big plays and don't really have a weakness.

bronco militia
01-22-2013, 01:58 PM
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/floatrog.jpg