PDA

View Full Version : Obama Sworn In

Rohirrim
01-20-2013, 11:32 AM
http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/g-130120-cvr-obama-10a.grid-5x2.jpg

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/20/16589187-i-did-it-obama-takes-oath-surrounded-by-family-at-white-house?lite

I will now play Nostradamus and tell you what America will look like four years from now.

In four years, the top five percent or so will be richer than they are now. Their lobbyists will win them more tax breaks and more deregulation. The overwhelming majority of Americans, who have no lobbyists working for them, will be worse off than they are now. More legislation will be written to favor whatever it is corporations want to do and the downward pressures and weakening of labor rights will continue.

Prices will go up while wages stagnate or drop. The working man's taxes will continue to go up, either through sneaky regulations, manipulation of currency, sales tax, or whatever. The majority will not be able to keep up with the rising price index on just about everything, especially commodities. More will do without what they used to take for granted. A box of cereal will be called an "envelope" of cereal, and will cost twice as much. In other words, the majority will continue to fall behind. Education and infrastructure will get worse as more wealth is shoveled to the rich. Expect more falling bridges like we had in Minnesota. Health insurance will continue to skyrocket and the mansions of insurance executives will proliferate. There will be a new place to send American troops in the name of corporate America and the military industrial complex. Who knows where? But it will be absolute necessary and urgent to respond to the terrifying crisis. Meanwhile, Guantanamo flourishes and drone technology gets improved. Soon to be flying over a neighborhood near you!

There will be numerous and sundry natural disasters, storms, forest fires, etc. Many will be killed. Many will lose their homes. Americans will continue to convince themselves that it's all just random bull**** that has nothing to do with the manner in which we live. Who knows? Maybe we'll see another major crop failure, like the flooding of the wheat crop in Pakistan that drove the Arab Spring?

In the media, there will be a continuous stream of deafening, relentless blather, argument, paranoia, and sham political free speech. You will be coerced to care deeply about invisible girlfriends, missing children, the new survivor, another sexy teacher fooling around with her students, or heinous murder after heinous murder. Politicians will rail, spit, holler, scream, flail in righteous indignation, accuse and deny accusations, and we will all stand, hand over our breasts, and salute the flag, secure in the knowledge that we is the bestest and the greatest symbol of feudalism to ever exist.

Ooops. Wait a minute. That's not it. That we are the land of the free and the home of the brave. Yeah. That's the ticket. :puff:

And Obama's last term will be as meaningful, and bring about as much change, as the transition from Bush to Obama was...

same as it ever was.

And in four years, a grey haired Obama will wave from the door of Marine One, on the way to a long retirement of golf with Clinton and Dubya at Augusta National and a nice retirement mansion in Maui. He will flash the V for victory, as the new president, Mitt Romney, candidate of change, moves in. Wall Street and the offshore banking industry will wipe a collective tear from their eye and get ready for the new regime. Hail Augustus!

Enjoy the game, sportsfans. :~ohyah!:

Rohirrim
01-20-2013, 11:39 AM
Oh. And BTW. This take has nothing whatsoever to do with what happened last week at Mile High.

I'm pretty sure. :puff:

The Lone Bolt
01-20-2013, 06:57 PM
My aren't you just a ray of sunshine. :sunshine:

Yep, you're playing Nostradamus alright. He never made an accurate prediction either.

cutthemdown
01-20-2013, 10:28 PM
So we really will need our guns then?

lonestar
01-20-2013, 11:37 PM
So we really will need our guns then?

I suspect you are closer to the facts than, ad nauseam
is..

Rohirrim
01-21-2013, 07:07 AM
I suspect you are closer to the facts than, ad nausuesm is..

You have so much trouble with the language as it is. Why would you try to make up new words?

Rohirrim
01-21-2013, 07:11 AM
My aren't you just a ray of sunshine. :sunshine:

Yep, you're playing Nostradamus alright. He never made an accurate prediction either.

I thought about putting it into quatrains, but that's just too much work. ;D

Pony Boy
01-21-2013, 08:41 AM
When U.S. President Barack Obama takes the oath of office, he will place his hand on two Bibles and add the words “So help me God” at the end.

President Barack Obama and his family are beginning inauguration day by attending services at St. John's Episcopal Church near the White House.

So WTF is going on here? This just has to make all the all the left wing nuts and God haters on the Mane want to puke.

Rohirrim
01-21-2013, 08:54 AM
When U.S. President Barack Obama takes the oath of office, he will place his hand on two Bibles and add the words “So help me God” at the end.

President Barack Obama and his family are beginning inauguration day by attending services at St. John's Episcopal Church near the White House.

So WTF is going on here? This just has to make all the all the left wing nuts and God haters on the Mane want to puke.

No. We realize that it is simply the rituals of an empty mythology, kept up for appearances sake. That which has no power is not worth bothering about. May Jupiter be with us.

Pony Boy
01-21-2013, 09:24 AM
No. We realize that it is simply the rituals of an empty mythology, kept up for appearances sake. That which has no power is not worth bothering about. May Jupiter be with us.

Well, I'm glad you agree that the Obama family attending church service was just for appearances sake and a chance for Mrs. O and the kids to show off their designer clothes and new hairdos.

Rohirrim
01-21-2013, 09:31 AM
Well, I'm glad you agree that the Obama family attending church service was just for appearances sake and a chance for Mrs. O and the kids to show off their designer clothes and new hairdos.

It was different for Bush and his drunken daughters, wasn't it? He was a "real" Christian. Why? Because he agreed with your narrow, troglodyte politics. Ha!

Your hypocrite fascist political heroes will sing psalms in church on Sunday and cut lunch programs for poor children on Monday. It stinks to heaven.

gunns
01-21-2013, 09:53 AM
And in four years, a grey haired Obama will wave from the door of Marine One, on the way to a long retirement of golf with Clinton and Dubya at Augusta National and a nice retirement mansion in Maui. He will flash the V for victory, as the new president, Jon Huntsman, Jr., candidate of change, moves in. Wall Street and the offshore banking industry will wipe a collective tear from their eye and get ready for the new regime. Hail Augustus!

Made a slight change for ya. Of course this is only if the GOP actually wakes up to their failures and make a change.

Pony Boy
01-21-2013, 09:55 AM
It was different for Bush and his drunken daughters, wasn't it? He was a "real" Christian. Why? Because he agreed with your narrow, troglodyte politics. Ha!

Your hypocrite fascist political heroes will sing psalms in church on Sunday and cut lunch programs for poor children on Monday. It stinks to heaven.

The last time I was in a church (except for funerals) was 36 years ago when I was married so I'm not qualified to define what a real Christian is or isn't.

All I see today is how the press is really getting off on the Obama's attending church and how awesome Mrs. O looks in her designer dress and new hairdo. The liberal press is comparing Obama to Dr. Martin Luther King and Abraham Lincoln and the whole world is eating this stuff up.

So I guess it's ok to kick religion out of the schools and all government institutions but keep it as an important part of the Presidential Inauguration..........I see how this works

mosca
01-21-2013, 09:59 AM
Good post, Ro. Glad to see something devoid of the typical R vs. D crap that's dominated this forum for the last year or so.

DenverBrit
01-21-2013, 10:03 AM
To be fair, Obama had no choice but attend Church; his Mosque was closed for an Al Qaeda meeting and bible burning class.

Rohirrim
01-21-2013, 10:58 AM
Made a slight change for ya. Of course this is only if the GOP actually wakes up to their failures and make a change.

Yeah. The next candidate for change is going after the change in our pockets. Ha!

alkemical
01-21-2013, 12:52 PM
Serfs up!

Rohirrim
01-21-2013, 02:32 PM
Actually, I'm not really engaging in any great feat of prognostication. I'm simply looking at the last thirty years and extrapolating it out another four.

Pony Boy
01-21-2013, 03:03 PM

alkemical
01-21-2013, 03:08 PM
Newsweek/Obama invoking Shiva http://fxn.ws/9N06vY

lonestar
01-21-2013, 07:02 PM
You have so much trouble with the language as it is. Why would you try to make up new words?

wow another spelling cop. I'll just bet you feel superior..

ad nauseam was the word and so sorry it was done late at night on my iPhone with tired eyes..

crap happens, you self righteous internet thug..

lonestar
01-21-2013, 07:06 PM

A Zinger, I do say....

be careful the far left wackos are coming for you..

Rohirrim
01-21-2013, 07:31 PM
wow another spelling cop. I'll just bet you feel superior..

ad nauseam was the word and so sorry it was done late at night on my iPhone with tired eyes..

crap happens, you self righteous internet thug..

Maybe if you stopped posting from the crapper you wouldn't sound like such a dumbass.

W*GS
01-21-2013, 07:56 PM
Maybe if you stopped posting from the crapper you wouldn't sound like such a dumbass.

He just takes what lands in the bowl and shares it with us.

That One Guy
01-21-2013, 08:00 PM
Over the last Christmas, I had a dawning moment when I realized I was taking from my family's long term future to continue to help dig my parents out of their own hole. Everytime I give them money, it's not going into a fund for a home or my kid's college fund. They just keep screwing up despite my best efforts so I'm done trying to help them.

I'm at the same point with Americans. I love the idea of America and Americans but until they learn the hard lessons on their own, there's nothing that can be done. Without connections, one man can't affect change. I'll try my damnedest to ensure my family always has food on the table and a shelter over their head but trying to convince people their political views are taking America down the wrong path... that's never going to accomplish anything.

Only when the world is turned upside down will people stop and actually care about anything.

lonestar
01-21-2013, 09:53 PM

once again attack the poster instead of the post..

facts are crap happens, I suspect if you were to worry more about the contents opposed to the grammar .

you would be a happier kid..

nyuk nyuk
01-21-2013, 10:01 PM
I watch little of Obama's nonsense but I did see a clip on the news this evening of Michelle being her usual charming self, behaving like a walking stereotype and publicly rolling her eyes at the speaker of the house.

She seems to make it a point of vindicating every negative stereotype about black female behavior there is.

lonestar
01-21-2013, 10:03 PM
Over the last Christmas, I had a dawning moment when I realized I was taking from my family's long term future to continue to help dig my parents out of their own hole. Everytime I give them money, it's not going into a fund for a home or my kid's college fund. They just keep screwing up despite my best efforts so I'm done trying to help them.

I'm at the same point with Americans. I love the idea of America and Americans but until they learn the hard lessons on their own, there's nothing that can be done. Without connections, one man can't affect change. I'll try my damnedest to ensure my family always has food on the table and a shelter over their head but trying to convince people their political views are taking America down the wrong path... that's never going to accomplish anything.

Only when the world is turned upside down will people stop and actually care about anything.

Had the same thing pretty much happen.. But then I decided after putting my kids through private schools and college, to stop spending any money that was not necessary and put it away.. Paid off the houses early(by doubling up the mortgage payments), tore up the credit cards except one that is paid off each month IF anything goes on it.

Pretty much pay cash for everything.. If I could not afford it (cash in the checking account) we did not buy it.. Period..

The cars are paid for, houses remodeled and zero debt and now life is good living off of those investments made earlier in life....

My only concern is if nobama can restrain himself and his spending before we hit 20 trillion dollars. and the dollar turns to crap..

lonestar
01-21-2013, 10:06 PM
I watch little of Obama's nonsense but I did see a clip on the news this evening of Michelle being her usual charming self, behaving like a walking stereotype and publicly rolling her eyes at the speaker of the house.

She seems to make it a point of vindicating every negative stereotype about black female behavior there is.

some folks were talking about her nice designer dresses for her and the kids..

whoever they were should be fired.. I'm just hoping that the taxpayers did not have to buy them..

kappys
01-22-2013, 06:15 AM

whoever they were should be fired.. I'm just hoping that the taxpayers did not have to buy them..

Famous people don't pay for these sorts of things. Designers are falling over themselves to the O family to wear their clothes

TonyR
01-22-2013, 06:37 AM

Tell us more about this. What are those negative stereotypes, and how did she vindicate them? And why are you so obsessed with their race and skin color?

TonyR
01-22-2013, 06:39 AM
So I guess it's ok to kick religion out of the schools and all government institutions but keep it as an important part of the Presidential Inauguration..........I see how this works

And apparently it's only necessary to concern ones self with such things when there's a dark skinned man in the Oval Office...

W*GS
01-22-2013, 06:54 AM
Tell us more about this. What are those negative stereotypes, and how did she vindicate them? And why are you so obsessed with their race and skin color?

Because 'nyuk nyuk' is a bigot.

Requiem
01-22-2013, 12:12 PM

Which are?

Requiem
01-22-2013, 12:14 PM

Which are? Please let me know so I can tell my nieces so they make sure and not go the route of the ladies in the White House.

Pony Boy
01-22-2013, 12:46 PM
Beyoncé Lip-Synced “The Star-Spangled Banner”

JFC ....... Even the National Anthem was fake ....

http://www.washingtonian.com/blogs/afterhours/inauguration-2013/did-beyonce-lip-sync-the-star-spangled-banner.php

Rohirrim
01-22-2013, 02:26 PM

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d110/surfdahfire/inconceivable.jpg

nyuk nyuk
01-22-2013, 02:51 PM

If you can't figure it out, you live a very sheltered life.

nyuk nyuk
01-22-2013, 02:53 PM
Because 'nyuk nyuk' is a bigot.

Did you borrow LA's label gun?

You're defending the government here. What's up with that? Aren't they all 'war criminals' and ****?

nyuk nyuk
01-22-2013, 02:54 PM

The media tend toward fluff, especially if the ones they're watching are those they like. It goes without saying.

Although it is funny the different treatment Palin was given over her wardrobe.

Predictable, though.

lonestar
01-22-2013, 03:53 PM
Famous people don't pay for these sorts of things. Designers are falling over themselves to the O family to wear their clothes

Still not impressed with the dresses..

But then I'm a dockers and boat shoe kind of guy.

lonestar
01-22-2013, 03:56 PM
The media tend toward fluff, especially if the ones they're watching are those they like. It goes without saying.

Although it is funny the different treatment Palin was given over her wardrobe.

Predictable, though.

There are hypocrites and then there are conservatives.

I figured that out by reading the far lefts posts.

I know which I am, unfortunately the far left never will.

nyuk nyuk
01-22-2013, 07:30 PM
Which are? Please let me know so I can tell my nieces so they make sure and not go the route of the ladies in the White House.

^ Huh?

nyuk nyuk
01-22-2013, 07:33 PM
And apparently it's only necessary to concern ones self with such things when there's a dark skinned man in the Oval Office...

And I'm sure you were railing about sexism when Palin's wardrobe was criticized heavily, RIGHT?

Surely you're morally consistent.

Requiem
01-22-2013, 07:53 PM
^ Huh?

I am curious about these stereotypes in regards to black women that you say Michelle vindicates. Elaborate.

Rohirrim
01-22-2013, 08:07 PM
The wardrobe of inaugurations has been a subject of national discussion since Marsha Washington. Rent a brain, people.

Requiem
01-22-2013, 09:42 PM
The wardrobe of inaugurations has been a subject of national discussion since Marsha Washington. Rent a brain, people.

She was a whore.

Rohirrim
01-23-2013, 05:37 AM
Marsha? WTF? :spit:

BroncsRule
01-23-2013, 06:18 AM

It's always Marsha Marsha Marsha!!

TonyR
01-23-2013, 06:50 AM
And I'm sure you were railing about sexism when Palin's wardrobe was criticized heavily, RIGHT?

Surely you're morally consistent.

Why the comparisons with Palin? Palin was a candidate who was a national joke and never won office. Michelle Obama is the First Lady and the wife of a candidate who won twice. There's no comparison here. First Ladies are always dressed to the nines. Why is it an issue now?

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 07:09 AM
We all know what nuyk nyuk means by saying the First Lady is "vindicating every negative stereotype about black female behavior there is": Mrs. Obama is being too uppity. Right, nyuk nyuk?

BroncoBeavis
01-23-2013, 07:27 AM
Why the comparisons with Palin? Palin was a candidate who was a national joke and never won office. Michelle Obama is the First Lady and the wife of a candidate who won twice. There's no comparison here. First Ladies are always dressed to the nines. Why is it an issue now?

So what you're saying is it's ok to ridicule women you no likey in sexist terms, but everyone on your team is off limits.

TonyR
01-23-2013, 08:17 AM
So what you're saying is it's ok to ridicule women you no likey in sexist terms, but everyone on your team is off limits.

It's your choice whether or not to "ridicule women". My point was and is that the comparisons between Palin, a failed VP candidate, and the current First Lady aren't very relevant.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 08:23 AM
Did you borrow LA's label gun?

Hooded robe still at the cleaners?

You're defending the government here.

No, I'm asking why you believe Michelle Obama is an example of the "negative stereotype about black female behavior". What is said behavior?

Others have asked, and you've avoided answering. Why? Too cowardly to stand up for your beliefs?

What's up with that? Aren't they all 'war criminals' and ****?

I've never said that - but stick with the attempt at deflection from your obvious bigotry. That you feel it necessary to do so just proves you're a racist prick.

BroncoBeavis
01-23-2013, 08:40 AM
It's your choice whether or not to "ridicule women". My point was and is that the comparisons between Palin, a failed VP candidate, and the current First Lady aren't very relevant.

Many people would think a sitting Governor, if not any female running for, or holding, major public office should be above being criticized for what she spent on her wardrobe. Especially since it's never been made a campaign issue with men.

You're discrediting any argument for equality on the issue if you're willing to throw the standard aside in any case of a woman you don't personally like.

But hey, what am I saying. One of your favorite editorialists was busy, back in the day, posting pictures on his website critiquing which of the various Palin ladies looked fat enough to have been pregnant.

If these years since 2008 have taught anyone anything, it's that for many of the politics-obsessed, there are no standards without double-standards.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 09:02 AM
Hooded robe still at the cleaners?

Qualify that statement.

No, I'm asking why you believe Michelle Obama is an example of the "negative stereotype about black female behavior". What is said behavior?

You obviously haven't read what I said on this thread.

Others have asked, and you've avoided answering. Why? Too cowardly to stand up for your beliefs?

I've never been. They, like you, are playing stupid. Or... Maybe they/you are stupid?

I've never said that - but stick with the attempt at deflection from your obvious bigotry. That you feel it necessary to do so just proves you're a racist prick.

LMAO. I don't think criticizing her pattern of poor, disrespectful public behavior unfitting for her position is bigotry, but of course those in your crowd do if it happens to be that the person happens to be behaving like a walking stereotype, regardless of whether or not the criticism is valid.

So are you saying she's NOT behaving like a walking stereotype or that she may be doing so but it's "racist" to point it out?

Of course, we all know that to the Obama Coalition, racism is a one way street anyway.

Here's something very basic that libs never grasp: When you choose to apply a label to someone, it's on YOU to state the case for why the label is applicable. The onus isn't on the labeled person to vindicate themselves.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 09:06 AM
Many people would think a sitting Governor, if not any female running for, or holding, major public office should be above being criticized for what she spent on her wardrobe. Especially since it's never been made a campaign issue with men.

It's called sexism when Republicans do it. It's called fair play when Democrats do it. Likewise with homosexual baiting, Dems do it quite often.

You're discrediting any argument for equality on the issue if you're willing to throw the standard aside in any case of a woman you don't personally like.

Dude, you're letting the facts get in the way. Even feminists let men with the letter D behind their name get away with all kind of filth. Look how quiet they were with Bill Clinton.

But hey, what am I saying. One of your favorite editorialists was busy, back in the day, posting pictures on his website critiquing which of the various Palin ladies looked fat enough to have been pregnant.

And whether or not Trig was actually Sarah's child. Yet they didn't do that with the Obama girls.

If these years since 2008 have taught anyone anything, it's that for many of the politics-obsessed, there are no standards without double-standards.

Sadly true.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 09:09 AM
We all know what nuyk nyuk means by saying the First Lady is "vindicating every negative stereotype about black female behavior there is": Mrs. Obama is being too uppity. Right, nyuk nyuk?

What is "too uppity"?

DenverBrit
01-23-2013, 09:14 AM
Nyuk, Nyuk. I'm also curious about your comment: "vindicating every negative stereotype about black female behavior there is"

You claim to have answered it, yet all I see is you deflecting and avoiding answering what appears to be an obvious racist comment.

What exactly did you mean??

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 09:16 AM
If I recall correctly, the controversy with Palin was with the exorbitant six figure sum the RNC spent on her wardrobe. That doesn't strike me as "sexist."

In any case, nyuk nyuk and Beavis are doing the ubiquitous right-wing shuffle by tossing out some unrelated alleged offense to deflect from the clear racist overtones of nyuk nyuk's statement re: Michelle Obama "vindicating every negative stereotype about black female behavior there is." Why not address those comments rather than making an irrelevant deflection? If you are so concerned that Palin is the victim of sexism, start a thread about it. The topic of this thread is the inauguration. It's just like when flat-earthers think that by attacking Al Gore, they are somehow discrediting climate-change science, when of course Al Gore's alleged hypocrisy and the validity of the science are independent issues entirely unrelated to one another.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 09:32 AM
Qualify that statement.

Since they're white, they get very dirty when out harassing blacks and others, and especially during cross-burnings.

You obviously haven't read what I said on this thread.

You toss out a bigoted statement and then refuse to defend and make your claim more specific with evidence for its correctness.

You've done nothing more than race-bait. Why?

LMAO. I don't think criticizing her pattern of poor, disrespectful public behavior unfitting for her position is bigotry, but of course those in your crowd do if it happens to be that the person happens to be behaving like a walking stereotype, regardless of whether or not the criticism is valid.

So are you saying she's NOT behaving like a walking stereotype or that she may be doing so but it's "racist" to point it out?

Of course, we all know that to the Obama Coalition, racism is a one way street anyway.

Here's something very basic that libs never grasp: When you choose to apply a label to someone, it's on YOU to state the case for why the label is applicable. The onus isn't on the labeled person to vindicate themselves.

What is this "walking stereotype"? Explain.

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 09:34 AM
What is "too uppity"?

You tell us.

What specific stereotypes did Michelle Obama's behavior confirm? Tell us the specific stereotype, then tell us what behavior from the first lady confirms said stereotype.

BroncoBeavis
01-23-2013, 09:37 AM
If I recall correctly, the controversy with Palin was with the exorbitant six figure sum the RNC spent on her wardrobe. That doesn't strike me as "sexist."

In any case, nyuk nyuk and Beavis are doing the ubiquitous right-wing shuffle by tossing out some unrelated alleged offense to deflect from the clear racist overtones of nyuk nyuk's statement re: Michelle Obama "vindicating every negative stereotype about black female behavior there is." Why not address those comments rather than making an irrelevant deflection? If you are so concerned that Palin is the victim of sexism, start a thread about it. The topic of this thread is the inauguration. It's just like when flat-earthers think that by attacking Al Gore, they are somehow discrediting climate-change science, when of course Al Gore's alleged hypocrisy and the validity of the science are independent issues entirely unrelated to one another.

Read down. I didn't even touch on what nyuk said. I was responding to Tony's claiming that what's ok for Palin is somehow different for the First Lady.

Politics in this country could use a good dose of the Golden Rule. That's all I'm sayin'

And the first lady gets a pretty hefty tax-payer funded clothing allowance. So I guess I don't see how it's ok to question clothing paid for by a privately-funded campaign, but totally not ok when it's paid for by taxpayers.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 09:44 AM
Nyuk, Nyuk. I'm also curious about your comment:

You claim to have answered it, yet all I see is you deflecting and avoiding answering what appears to be an obvious racist comment.

What exactly did you mean??

As I said to the above poster, qualify your claim. Why is it racist? Is it that it's true but racist or that it's untrue and racist? In either case, why is it racist?

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 09:46 AM
You tell us.

What specific stereotypes did Michelle Obama's behavior confirm? Tell us the specific stereotype, then tell us what behavior from the first lady confirms said stereotype.

You make a claim asserting what my alleged motive was, and instead of explaining or justifying this assertion you want me to vindicate myself of this perception of yours that I claimed she was being "uppity" when I never said such a thing. What IS "uppity" exactly?

My post in this regard was already self-explanatory regarding her behavior.

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 09:47 AM
As I said to the above poster, qualify your claim. Why is it racist? Is it that it's true but racist or that it's untrue and racist? In either case, why is it racist?

You have to explain what you meant first. What are the specific stereotypes you have in mind, and what specific behaviors from Mrs. Obama's confirms said stereotypes?

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 09:49 AM
My post in this regard was already self-explanatory regarding her behavior.

It's not self explanatory at all. You made a vague, non-specific assertion regarding the First Lady's behaviors and how they confirm stereotypes which you refuse to specify. Why are you afraid to be specific?

TonyR
01-23-2013, 09:49 AM
Read down. I didn't even touch on what nyuk said. I was responding to Tony's claiming that what's ok for Palin is somehow different for the First Lady.

I'm not aware that I ever said it was "ok" in either case. I said that you can't compare the two. Palin was scrutinized because she was running for a rather important office. The wardrobe story was one of many things that came out, right or wrong. A lot of people were amused and/or concerned about the puppet show the RNC was putting on, and what a horrible and fraudulent candidate Palin was. I'm not sure how this compares to the First Lady getting dressed up for the inauguration.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 09:53 AM
Since they're white, they get very dirty when out harassing blacks and others, and especially during cross-burnings.

So this is a non sequitur then. That's what I thought.

You toss out a bigoted statement and then refuse to defend and make your claim more specific with evidence for its correctness.

You've claimed it to be a "bigoted statement" without qualifying it as bigoted but expect your claim of it being bigoted as bigoted without your qualifying it.

You've done nothing more than race-bait. Why?

You can also qualify this claim. How is it race baiting to make an observation about her poor behavior? Why is it race baiting to point out this woman sometimes acts like a walking stereotype? Her behavior toward the Speaker certainly justifies the criticism. She's done it before. Is calling someone a walking stereotype as long as they aren't white a racist act? If so, why?

So you're alleging here that my criticizing her makes me a cross burner, but her acting like a walking stereotype doesn't justify criticism of her acting like one? You're not making any sense.

What is this "walking stereotype"? Explain.

You're playing stupid. Indeed you prove you are by accusing me of racism. You've yet to justify your use of the label. Why is criticizing her behavior a racist act?

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 09:54 AM
I'm not aware that I ever said it was "ok" in either case. I said that you can't compare the two. Palin was scrutinized because she was running for a rather important office. The wardrobe story was one of many things that came out, right or wrong. A lot of people were amused and/or concerned about the puppet show the RNC was putting on, and what a horrible and fraudulent candidate Palin was. I'm not sure how this compares to the First Lady getting dressed up for the inauguration.

You're trying to rationalize selective gender sniping.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 09:57 AM
It's not self explanatory at all. You made a vague, non-specific assertion regarding the First Lady's behaviors and how they confirm stereotypes which you refuse to specify. Why are you afraid to be specific?

I have been specific and I've repeated it more than once. I haven't been vague at all. What gain is there in pretending I haven't been?

If you're saying my criticism of her is wrong, then tell us why it's wrong to criticize her. Further, is it wrong to criticize her regardless if the criticism is accurate? As I've said, what should be up to criticism here is her poor public behavior, not people's criticism of it. As such, you're indirectly excusing her poor behavior.

I'd say your priorities are inverted.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 09:59 AM
So this is a non sequitur then. That's what I thought.

Hardly a non sequitur. The racism oozes throughout your comments.

Why is criticizing her behavior a racist act?

Because you explicitly made her behavior tied to her race, to wit: (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3786259&postcount=27)

Not only is your comment bigoted, it's sexist.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 10:00 AM
You're trying to rationalize selective gender sniping.

You're trying to justify your assholiness.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 10:00 AM

Then you obviously haven't read every post I've made on this thread. I'm not going to repeat myself umpteen times because you're too lazy to read.

BroncoBeavis
01-23-2013, 10:04 AM

But that's the thing. The problem is that criticizing it in either case is dumb. You're saying it's only dumb when it's a criticism of someone on your team. Or insinuating so by saying they can't be compared. Why not? Michelle's not buying her clothes out of her own pocket. They're paid for by the taxpayer because of her political role.

Most political figures spend a ton of cash on clothing. But it rarely comes up unless it happens to be a woman. Essentially you're saying that's ok, so long as the subject is someone you don't like.

BroncoBeavis
01-23-2013, 10:05 AM
I decided to look back since this was before my time, but this thread was totally full of "respect the womenz" win.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2057345#post2057345

LOL

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 10:06 AM
I have been specific and I've repeated it more than once. I haven't been vague at all. What gain is there in pretending I haven't been?

You are refusing to be specific regarding the stereotypes you claim her behavior supposedly confirms. Why do you refuse to tell us what those stereotypes are?

If you're saying my criticism of her is wrong, then tell us why it's wrong to criticize her. Further, is it wrong to criticize her regardless if the criticism is accurate? As I've said, what should be up to criticism here is her poor public behavior, not people's criticism of it. As such, you're indirectly excusing her poor behavior.

Well, for one thing, we don't know what Boehner said to Mrs. Obama. For all you know, she might have rolled her eyes in commiseration to whatever he said. Or maybe he made an entirely inappropriate remark, in which case an eye-roll might be justified. Or, in your view, is there nothing that Boehner could have said that would justify that response? And, in any case, why would rolling her eyes at Boehner in any way confirm black stereotypes? What specific stereotype are you refering to? You refuse to say.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 10:08 AM
You are refusing to be specific regarding the stereotypes you claim her behavior supposedly confirms. Why do you refuse to tell us what those stereotypes are?

Because he's a chicken****.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 10:08 AM
Hardly a non sequitur. The racism oozes throughout your comments.

Declaring something so doesn't make it so. You still haven't even addressed whether or not my observations of her eye rolling repeatedly in open disrespect of people of high office is a negative stereotype or not. It is. You know it. I know it. She's acting like crap and needs to knock it off.

Because you explicitly made her behavior tied to her race, to wit: (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3786259&postcount=27)

Not only is your comment bigoted, it's sexist.

Yes, I'm a female and every time I don't kiss feminist ass, I am accused of "hating my gender." Yadda yadda.

I haven't tied anything anywhere. I didn't invent the stereotype. I don't think it's in appropriate to point out she shouldn't be acting like a walking stereotype. She displays little manners and needs to have some respect and knock it off. Not one person has yet explained to me why saying that is wrong.

Let's face it: Regardless of how I package my criticism of her behavior, people are going to attack me because I criticize her, period.

Where were you and yours when Obama was racebaiting against middle America with his "bitter clingers" slurs? Were you and yours howling, "MISTER OBAMA, WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THAT EXACTLY??!! WHY DID YOU JUST SAY THAT ABOUT MIDDLE AMERICA??!!"

Here we go again into double standard land. :yayaya:

Liberals: Morally bankrupt. Who knew?

W*GS
01-23-2013, 10:13 AM
Declaring something so doesn't make it so. You still haven't even addressed whether or not my observations of her eye rolling repeatedly in open disrespect of people of high office is a negative stereotype or not. It is. You know it. I know it. She's acting like crap and needs to knock it off.

What's the "negative stereotype about black female behavior" that Ms. Obama represents?

Explain.

Yes, I'm a female

Yeah, right.

I haven't tied anything anywhere. I didn't invent the stereotype. I don't think it's in appropriate to point out she shouldn't be acting like a walking stereotype.

Which is what? Explain.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 10:13 AM

Well, for one thing, we don't know what Boehner said to Mrs. Obama. For all you know, she might have rolled her eyes in commiseration to whatever he said. Or maybe he made an entirely inappropriate remark, in which case an eye-roll might be justified. Or, in your view, is there nothing that Boehner could have said that would justify that response? And, in any case, why would rolling her eyes at Boehner in any way confirm black stereotypes? What specific stereotype or you refering to? You refuse to say.

Oh this is genius.

So 1) You claim I refuse to explain the stereotype she's behaving as, but 2) You admit I have explained it by trying to defend and justify her eye rolling at Boehner.

You get today's Golf Clap Award!

https://d1ij7zv8zivhs3.cloudfront.net/assets/4622004/original/Golf%20Clap.gif?1321730149

No, there's never justification for behaving that way in public. You're trying to excuse her ****ty behavior.

Frankly, if you don't know what stereotype that conforms to, you live a very sheltered life.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 10:14 AM
What's the "negative stereotype about black female behavior" that Ms. Obama represents?

Explain.

I already have. Several times now, in fact.

I assume you're reading along with this thread and are here more to do more than just duck when people expect you to justify your labeling.

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 10:16 AM
I haven't tied anything anywhere. I didn't invent the stereotype. I don't think it's in appropriate to point out she shouldn't be acting like a walking stereotype. She displays little manners and needs to have some respect and knock it off. Not one person has yet explained to me why saying that is wrong.

We're still waiting for you to tell us what black stereotype(s) you're talking about. You're being vague on that point. Why?

Let's face it: Regardless of how I package my criticism of her behavior, people are going to attack me because I criticize her, period.

Bull. You brought up the issue of race (i.e. Mrs. Obama's behavior confirms black stereotypes), and when asked to be specific (what black stereotypes are you talking about? how does her behavior confirm said stereotype?), you've refused to answer (despite your dishonest claims to the contrary). In short, not only are you a racist, you're a coward as well.

Liberals: Morally bankrupt. Who knew?

Right-wingers: unapologetic racists. Who knew?

W*GS
01-23-2013, 10:20 AM
Frankly, if you don't know what stereotype that conforms to, you live a very sheltered life.

"If you don't know, I'm not gonna tell you" is right from the elementary school playground.

Grow the **** up.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 10:21 AM
I already have. Several times now, in fact.

You've explained nothing - you're merely repeated your claim without explaining it at all.

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 10:23 AM
Oh this is genius.

So 1) You claim I refuse to explain the stereotype she's behaving as, but 2) You admit I have explained it by trying to defend and justify her eye rolling at Boehner.

You get today's Golf Clap Award!

https://d1ij7zv8zivhs3.cloudfront.net/assets/4622004/original/Golf%20Clap.gif?1321730149

No, there's never justification for behaving that way in public. You're trying to excuse her ****ty behavior.

Yes, you did describe a behavior of Mrs. Obama you found offensive. However, you've continually refused to tell us what specific stereotype that behavior confirms. That's what you are being asked to do: show us the connection between the behavior you've taken issue with and whatever stereotype it is you think it confirms. "Black stereotypes" isn't specific.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 10:23 AM
You've explained nothing - you're merely repeated your claim without explaining it at all.

Such as in other discussions on other topics, you tend to ignore in toto sometimes lengthy explanations because you don't like them. I didn't play games with you then, and I won't now.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 10:24 AM
Yes, you did describe a behavior of Mrs. Obama you found offensive. However, you've continually refused to tell us what specific stereotype that behavior confirms. That's what you are being asked to do: show us the connection between the behavior you've taken issue with and whatever stereotype it is you think it confirms. "Black stereotypes" isn't specific.

If your reading comprehension is this poor, I really can't help you. I shouldn't have to get out a chisel and bang it into your forehead.

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 10:26 AM

So, if Boehner said, "Your ass looks nice in that dress, sweet cheeks," Mrs. Obama would not be justified in an eye-roll? We'll have to agree to disagree. Disparaging her conduct is meaningless without context (i.e. what did Boehner say to her).

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 10:28 AM
If your reading comprehension is this poor, I really can't help you. I shouldn't have to get out a chisel and bang it into your forehead.

Translation: Not only are you a racist, but you're a coward, too.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 10:28 AM
Such as in other discussions on other topics, you tend to ignore in toto sometimes lengthy explanations because you don't like them. I didn't play games with you then, and I won't now.

You're just a coward.

You laid down a big loaf of ****, and now you're trying to pretend it doesn't smell.

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 10:31 AM
I'll try to help you again, nyuk: You claim that Mrs. Obama's eye-roll to Boehner is a confirmation of a black stereotype. To what black stereotype are you referring?

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 10:33 AM
So, if Boehner said, "Your ass looks nice in that dress, sweet cheeks," Mrs. Obama would not be justified in an eye-roll? We'll have to agree to disagree. Disparaging her conduct is meaningless without context (i.e. what did Boehner say to her).

And you know full well no such thing happened so why the CYA? And if you're going to call names, ie "racist," justify the label.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 10:34 AM
You're just a coward.

You laid down a big loaf of ****, and now you're trying to pretend it doesn't smell.

If all else fails, retreat to name-calling like you always do. Thread after thread, month after month.

At least you aren't trying to bolster yourself by copy and pasting unsourced bull**** from leftist websites. I think the good Lord for that one.

BroncoBeavis
01-23-2013, 10:36 AM
I'll try to help you again, nyuk: You claim that Mrs. Obama's eye-roll to Boehner is a confirmation of a black stereotype. To what black stereotype are you referring?

The one where black women don't find John Boehner attractive. It's actually a thing. Kind of a DC urban legend.

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 10:42 AM
And you know full well no such thing happened so why the CYA?

I don't have any clue what Boehner said to her, nor do you. While it may not be likely that he made the above comment (you said "nothing" would justify such behavior, hence that over-the-top example), there are any number of comments he could have made which might make her reaction understandable. Maybe he said, "damn, the dinner sucked tonight, huh" and she rolled her eyes in commiseration. Who the hell knows? It's impossible for a reasonable person to judge without the appropriate knowledge of what he said.

Of course, it wasn't so much you taking umbrage with the eye-roll that captured anyones notice. It was your assertion that it somehow confirms stereotypes about black people. You've since refused to specify what that stereotype is. I'm not familiar with any stereotypes that say black people are especially fond of rolling their eyes, so you must mean something else?

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 10:46 AM
I decided to look back since this was before my time, but this thread was totally full of "respect the womenz" win.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2057345#post2057345

LOL

Yes, they also questioned Palin's parenting skills as well. Definite respect knuckles in order, here.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 10:46 AM
If all else fails, retreat to name-calling like you always do. Thread after thread, month after month.

How is calling what you did an instance of name-calling?

You put a sexist and racist comment out there, have claimed to have justified it (when you've done no such thing), and are now working your way down to the core of the planet in your haste.

At least you aren't trying to bolster yourself by copy and pasting unsourced bull**** from leftist websites. I think the good Lord for that one.

Deflection. Pathetic attempt, too.

Just what is the "negative stereotype about black female behavior" that Ms. Obama embodied?

W*GS
01-23-2013, 10:48 AM
Yes, they also questioned Palin's parenting skills as well.

We questioned her parenting skills in the context of her belief system.

But enough of Palin's "do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do" hypocrisy.

How did Ms. Obama embody the "negative stereotype about black female behavior"?

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 10:50 AM
I don't have any clue what Boehner said to her, nor do you. While it may not be likely that he made the above comment (you said "nothing" would justify such behavior, hence that over-the-top example), there are any number of comments he could have made which might make her reaction understandable. Maybe he said, "damn, the dinner sucked tonight, huh" and she rolled her eyes in commiseration. Who the hell knows? It's impossible for a reasonable person to judge without the appropriate knowledge of what he said.

Of course, it wasn't so much you taking umbrage with the eye-roll that captured anyones notice. It was your assertion that it somehow confirms stereotypes about black people. You've since refused to specify what that stereotype is. I'm not familiar with any stereotypes that say black people are especially fond of rolling their eyes, so you must mean something else?

First of all, it's already come out what the conversation was about. Basically nothing. He was joking with her husband. The president was smiling, if you cared to notice.

She wasn't smiling, she had a "**** you, idiot" air about her. Perhaps again, you have perception issues.

I'm sure you'd be just as quick to defend someone if they had an R behind their name and they reacted to Michelle the way she did Boehner. We know what a moral stalwart you are.

Alas! The crime is revealed! (http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/01/23/michelle-obama-eyeroll.html)

Larry Wenig, a lip-reading expert, told the CBC show Inside Edition that his analysis indicates Boehner asked the president if he had a cigarette before the Monday luncheon. According to Wenig, Boehner was referring to Michelle when he quipped to the commander in chief, “Somebody won’t let you do it.”

BroncoBeavis
01-23-2013, 10:53 AM
We questioned her parenting skills in the context of her belief system.

LOL. That's rich. LOL

Have you ever worried about that with a dude? LOL

What was John Edwards' "belief system" LOL

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 10:54 AM
This thread has certifiably gone full-tard.

We have 1) Claims I'm sexist while I'm a woman, claims thrown by a man as if he has any authority on what women think is sexist, which dare I say can be called sexist in and of itself. Then we have, 2) People behaving like juveniles on a school playground, who upon hearing something they don't like, say stupid crap like, "What did you say?!" and "Say it to my face!" as if they lack the intellect to comprehend what was said originally when everyone knows they heard it because their objecting in the first place means they both heard AND understood it the first time.

Can we put on our man pants, please?

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 10:55 AM
LOL. That's rich. LOL

Have you ever worried about that with a dude? LOL

What was John Edwards' "belief system" LOL

Wog is a sexist. He's telling me (a woman) what I should or should not say as a woman, and now he's excusing selective gender-based criticism of Sarah Palin.

Nobody criticized Bill Clinton's parenting even while he was banging Lewinsky in the White House in front of the whole damned planet.

Yes, Wog is a sexist. Make no bones about it.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 10:56 AM
She wasn't smiling, she had a "**** you, idiot" air about her. Perhaps again, you have perception issues.

That's your own personal perception because you hate Ms. Obama and will make up any **** to justify your hatred, racism, and sexism.

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 10:58 AM
^ Now you're just lying, nyuk. People have merely asked you to tell us specifically what "black stereotypes" Michelle Obama's behavior confirms. You've cowardly refused to answer.

DenverBrit
01-23-2013, 10:58 AM

I said 'appears ' now if you don't understand that qualifier, say so. Otherwise, explain your comment. You keep avoiding doing so.

It was YOUR comment, and you have tap danced around it more than I can recall anyone ever doing here......except Gaffney.

What did you mean??

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 11:00 AM
That's your own personal perception because you hate Ms. Obama and will make up any **** to justify your hatred, racism, and sexism.

Yep. And, in any case, nyuk still hasn't explained how the eye-roll confirms "black stereotypes." That's what she's been asked to explain for two pages, and she cowardly continues to obfuscate.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 11:01 AM

Right because if the first lady were, say, Barbara Bush, and she rolled her eyes at a liberal speaker (let alone a minority one), you'd have no qualms about it and ****. You're lying. You've already been outed by another poster here as a sexist hypocrite.

Michelle has an attitude/behavior problem that needs to be corrected. Stating that is neither racism nor sexism. Blindly defending that poor behavior due to her race and gender, however, is.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 11:04 AM
I said 'appears ' now if you don't understand that qualifier, say so. Otherwise, explain your comment. You keep avoiding doing so.

It was YOUR comment, and you have tap danced around it more than I can recall anyone ever doing here......except Gaffney.

What did you mean??

So you're saying that you and those like you here on this thread lack reading comprehension and need me to take you by the hand and walk you through it?

You're lying.

That being said, address the statement. If you wish to call it racist, explain why it's racist.

Stop with the "say it again to my face" garbage. You heard it. You understood it. I said it multiple times. Address it from that point.

You and others here obviously don't like that I said it, so tell us why. What was wrong with it?

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 11:05 AM
Yep. And, in any case, nyuk still hasn't explained how the eye-roll confirms "black stereotypes." That's what she's been asked to explain for two pages, and she cowardly continues to obfuscate.

Misquoting me doesn't help your case.

For those of you too illiterate or too lazy to read the thread, I explained ALL of this in full in post #27. There is no reason to keep repeating myself.

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 11:13 AM
Misquoting me doesn't help your case.

Fine. Stereotypes regarding "black female behavior." That better?

For those of you too illiterate or too lazy to read the thread, I explained ALL of this in full in post #27. There is no reason to keep repeating myself.

Yes, let's take a look at the quote:

You've been asked to explain what specific stereotypes her eye-rolling confirms. The above post certainly does not provide any such specifics, and none have followed. Either you are too stupid to understand what you are being asked, or you're simply obfuscating because you can't defend your position.

DenverBrit
01-23-2013, 11:15 AM
So you're saying that you and those like you here on this thread lack reading comprehension and need me to take you by the hand and walk you through it?

Again, you have tapped danced around it, and lied by claiming you explained it, you haven't.

You're lying.

You're projecting

That being said, address the statement. If you wish to call it racist, explain why it's racist.
Again, I said appears, it's YOUR claim, and you refuse to explain your meaning.
Stop with the "say it again to my face" garbage. You heard it. You understood it. I said it multiple times. Address it from that point.
You're a serial liar. I have asked you to explain your comment, nothing more. Your claims that you have already explained it are false. If it wasn't, you could link to the post where you claim to have explained your comment......but we both know, you're full of sh*t.
You and others here obviously don't like that I said it, so tell us why. What was wrong with it?
I've already 'explained ' it to you. Now you're being deliberately obtuse

It's simple. You made a comment that you refuse to explain, and now spend countless posts claiming otherwise.
The fun thing about a forum is that when you claim something that is obvious bull****, your own words, or lack thereof, are for all to see.

So far, you've shown yourself to be a chronic liar.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 11:20 AM
You've been asked to explain what specific stereotypes her eye-rolling confirms. The above post certainly does not provide any such specifics, and none have followed. Either you are too stupid to understand what you are being asked, or you're simply obfuscating because you can't defend your position.

Yes, let's FINALLY take a look at the above quote, because it's obvious by your bitching here that THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE READ IT.

Fully explained in that quote. As I said, negative stereotypes about black female behavior. Answer it from there.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 11:22 AM
It's simple. You made a comment that you refuse to explain, and now spend countless posts claiming otherwise.
The fun thing about a forum is that when you claim something that is obvious bull****, your own words, or lack thereof, are for all to see.

So far, you've shown yourself to be a chronic liar.

There's only so many times I can facepalm to this garbage without hurting myself.

Post 27, please. Thanks. Have a nice day.

It'll probably be the first time YOU have read it, too.

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 11:26 AM
Yes, let's FINALLY take a look at the above quote, because it's obvious by your b****ing here that THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE READ IT.

Fully explained in that quote. As I said, negative stereotypes about black female behavior. Answer it from there.

Um, no. It's not fully explained. Exactly what "negative stereotypes about black female behavior" does her eye-rolling confirm? It's not in your post. The phrase "negative stereotypes about black female behavior" isn't specific.

Are you really this stupid, or just a liar?

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 11:34 AM
Exactly what "negative stereotypes about black female behavior" does her eye-rolling confirm?

That's not what I said. Care to read it again? Are you now admitting that you'd never read that post before? As such, what's with your vitriol other than that you caught a whiff of some little snippet here that set off your PC witch hunt alarms and you're charging forth with torch in hand to burn the witch without bothering to read everything the accused witch said?

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 11:39 AM
^ Here, nyuk, since you're apparently brian-dead, I'll make a simple worksheet for you:

List five (5) negative stereotypes regarding black female behavior:

Now: which of these five (5) stereotypes does Mrs. Obama's eye-roll at Speaker Boehner affirm?

Next: since you assert that Mrs. Obama is a "walking stereotype," give us additional specific examples of behavior from Mrs. Obama that embodies the other four (4) stereotypes on your list above.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 11:45 AM
^ Here, nyuk, since you're apparently brian-dead, I'll make a simple worksheet for you:

List five (5) negative stereotypes regarding black female behavior:

Now: which of these five (5) stereotypes does Mrs. Obama's eye-roll at Speaker Boehner affirm?

Putting words in my mouth and constructing strawmen. Again.

I suppose if I invested this much energy in attacking someone for several pages on a thread when I didn't bother to get off my lazy can to read what they actually said that I was attacking them for and then when that person holds what they said in front of my snout and I STILL fail to read and relate it accurately...

I may get desperate enough to try some creative face-saving myself. But thankfully I'm not so stupid to get myself in that position to begin with.

Requiem
01-23-2013, 11:48 AM
You guys are going to make her cry!

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 11:49 AM
^ I didn't put words in your mouth, liar.

You said: "I watch little of Obama's nonsense but I did see a clip on the news this evening of Michelle being her usual charming self, behaving like a walking stereotype and publicly rolling her eyes at the speaker of the house.

She seems to make it a point of vindicating every negative stereotype about black female behavior there is."

You've been asked to name the specific stereotypes you have in mind when you say that Mrs. Obama is "behaving like a walking stereotype" and "[s]he seems to make it a point of vindicating every negative stereotype about black female behavior there is."

Again: what are those "negative stereotype about black female behavior" that her behavior "vindicates?" Specifically.

DenverBrit
01-23-2013, 11:52 AM
Putting words in my mouth and constructing strawmen. Again.

I suppose if I invested this much energy in attacking someone for several pages on a thread when I didn't bother to get off my lazy can to read what they actually said that I was attacking them for and then when that person holds what they said in front of my snout and I STILL fail to read and relate it accurately...

I may get desperate enough to try some creative face-saving myself. But thankfully I'm not so stupid to get myself in that position to begin with.

LOL.

That's EXACTLY what you've done. And yes, you ARE that stupid!!

Requiem
01-23-2013, 11:54 AM
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31200000/Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg?1350304226659

W*GS
01-23-2013, 12:05 PM
Right because if the first lady were, say, Barbara Bush, and she rolled her eyes at a liberal speaker (let alone a minority one), you'd have no qualms about it and ****. You're lying. You've already been outed by another poster here as a sexist hypocrite.

Think again. Or for the first time.

Michelle has an attitude/behavior problem that needs to be corrected.

What is it?

Stating that is neither racism nor sexism. Blindly defending that poor behavior due to her race and gender, however, is.

You're blindly attacking her behavior due to her race and gender, explicitly so.

TonyR
01-23-2013, 12:06 PM
Without reading the last couple of pages, my guess is that dramallama has said a lot of obfuscating nonsense but hasn't yet answered the question. Amiright?

TonyR
01-23-2013, 12:08 PM
I've learned one important thing from this thread: apparently black women should never roll their eyes!

Requiem
01-23-2013, 12:09 PM
Now had we replaced Michelle's name with nyuk's and and subsequent change ethnic make up we would have all been railed on by the perpetrator of this heinous crime against humanity and the global watch dogs rally on under the skies of the doctor pepper in my soda makes want to rock and roll down the river have you ever seen two mountains erupt in an inferno disco wrestler wcw.

BroncoBeavis
01-23-2013, 12:09 PM
Alright, stop beating the dead horse. It was a stupid thing to say. She knows it. But Jeez. You guys should really go back and read some of the '08 Palin stuff.

Stupid doesn't begin to describe.

DenverBrit
01-23-2013, 12:10 PM
Without reading the last couple of pages, my guess is that dramallama has said a lot of obfuscating nonsense but hasn't yet answered the question. Amiright?

He's still recovering from his trip and the meds aren't helping his attitude.

http://www.queerty.com/wp/docs/2010/04/trinidad1.jpg

BroncoBeavis
I've learned one important thing from this thread: apparently black women should never roll their eyes!

At John Boehner.

Requiem

tehehehehehehe u think???

^_^

Requiem
01-23-2013, 12:11 PM
Alright, stop beating the dead horse. It was a stupid thing to say. She knows it. But Jeez. You guys should really go back and read some of the '08 Palin stuff.

Sarah Palin is dumb. Eighteen years and sixteen community colleges later, that girl got her diploma! GOOD FOR YOU SARAH!

El Minion
01-23-2013, 12:13 PM

Hilarious! Oh Lordy! Look at the First Lady keeping it real for all racists to get their hoodies at the ready.

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc7db355"<param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=50548429&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc7db355" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=50548429&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit NBCNews.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.nbcnews.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>

lonestar
01-23-2013, 12:18 PM
First of all, it's already come out what the conversation was about. Basically nothing. He was joking with her husband. The president was smiling, if you cared to notice.

I'm sure you'd be just as quick to defend someone if they had an R behind their name and they reacted to Michelle the way she did Boehner. We know what a moral stalwart you are.

Alas! The crime is revealed! (http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/01/23/michelle-obama-eyeroll.html)

Larry Wenig, a lip-reading expert, told the CBC show Inside Edition that his analysis indicates Boehner asked the president if he had a cigarette before the Monday luncheon. According to Wenig, Boehner was referring to Michelle when he quipped to the commander in chief, “Somebody won’t let you do it.”

Well that certainly called for her to be a biatch.

What is worse all the lefties on here arguing about something they did not have a clue about.

Do not let the morons get you down. :thumbs:

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 12:20 PM
^ Speaking of racists...

lonestar
01-23-2013, 12:22 PM
^ Speaking of racists...

You think so?

Just because I'm a conservative registered democrat.

Because I do not bow down to the far left on here..

Pick your bigotry wisely.

BroncoBeavis
01-23-2013, 12:23 PM
Sarah Palin is dumb. Eighteen years and sixteen community colleges later, that girl got her diploma! GOOD FOR YOU SARAH!

Does it matter whether you're close to right?

lonestar
01-23-2013, 12:28 PM

One would think someone that attended a state college, would applaud a stay at home mother raising a flock of kids, for going back and getting her degree.
No matter how long it took she did get one.

He must be an elitist. Ahahahahahahaha.

No probaby just a hypocrite. Like most of the far left.

BroncoBeavis
01-23-2013, 12:31 PM
One would think someone that attended a state college, would applaud a stay at home mother raising a flock of kids, for going back and getting her degree.

That would be heralded as a fine story in the liberal pantheon of feminine resiliency, were she a Democrat. You are correct.

But more importantly, it's just not true in her case. She graduated High School in 1982. Got her Communications Degree from the University of Idaho in 1987.

TonyR
01-23-2013, 12:44 PM

I think you're widely missing the point, that being that Palin was fond of pushing her morals and values on everyone else. She was better than everyone else. Meanwhile her daughter was busy getting knocked up, and the truth about what despicable people they were kept coming out. Manipulative, power hungry, greedy bullies masquerading as good, middle class Christians. And then some of her true colors came shining through when she quit as governor of Alaska and her own campaign staff threw her under the bus. Go read what Steve Schmidt, who ran the campaign, has to say about what a despicable lot they were. Meanwhile the GOP bible thumpers were fully sucked in because she was attractive and pretended to be what they wanted her to be.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Again: what are those "negative stereotype about black female behavior" that her behavior "vindicates?" Specifically.

Ok, boys and girls. Let's go through this one more time.

I didn't say her behavior vindicated any stereotypes. I said she was acting as if she was making a point to go out of her way to vindicate stereotypes. You cannot see the distinction? You can't read? Seriously?

God in heaven.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 12:49 PM
I think you're widely missing the point, that being that Palin was fond of pushing her morals and values on everyone else. She was better than everyone else. Meanwhile her daughter was busy getting knocked up, and the truth about what despicable people they were kept coming out. Manipulative, power hungry, greedy bullies masquerading as good, middle class Christians. And then some of her true colors came shining through when she quit as governor of Alaska and her own campaign staff threw her under the bus. Go read what Steve Schmidt, who ran the campaign, has to say about what a dispicable lot they were. Meanwhile the GOP bible thumpers were fully sucked in because she was attractive and pretended to be what they wanted her to be.

Having values and falling short doesn't make you a hypocrite. It makes you human. It beats having no values at all.

http://ponderingprinciples.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Hypocrite1.jpg

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 12:53 PM
You think so?

Just because I'm a conservative registered democrat.

Because I do not bow down to the far left on here..

Pick your bigotry wisely.

Lefties tend to have preferred labels for anyone they don't like. Bigot is one of the favorites.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 12:55 PM
Well that certainly called for her to be a biatch.

What is worse all the lefties on here arguing about something they did not have a clue about.

Do not let the morons get you down. :thumbs:

The average liberal on this forum has the intellect of a tape worm. Those who who are smarter are at best automatons parroting the garbage their lefty school teachers taught them.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 12:57 PM
Hilarious! Oh Lordy! Look at the First Lady keeping it real for all racists to get their hoodies at the ready.

Hoodies? The Patriots' season is over.

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 01:00 PM
Ok, boys and girls. Let's go through this one more time.

I didn't say her behavior vindicated any stereotypes. I said she was acting as if she was making a point to go out of her way to vindicate stereotypes. You cannot see the distinction? You can't read? Seriously?

God in heaven.

LOL There's literally no meaningful distiction in what you just said. Literally...none.

Again, the question remains: When Mrs. Obama rolled her eyes at Boehner, what SPECIFIC stereotype was she "going out of her way to vindicate" (to use your new phrasing that means exactly the same thing)?

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 01:01 PM

I said nothing wrong and their response is motivated purely on politics as it was in '08 with Palin. Politics in a veneer of moral outrage. Pure fraud.

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 01:02 PM
The average liberal on this forum has the intellect of a tape worm.

And, yet, you get your lying, racist ass handed to you by said liberals everytime you post in the WRP forum. Doesn't say much for you intellect.

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 01:03 PM
I said nothing wrong and their response is motivated purely on politics as it was in '08 with Palin. Politics in a veneer of moral outrage. Pure fraud.

LOL Even a fellow righty saw the pile of doo-doo you stepped in.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 01:04 PM
LOL There's literally no distiction in what you just said. Literally...none.

Again, the question remains: When Mrs. Obama rolled her eyes at Boehner, what SPECIFIC stereotype was she "going out of her way to vindicate" (to use your new phrasing that means exactly the same thing)?

There is plenty, you just either can't read or you're dishonest and looking for brownie points.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 01:05 PM
And, yet, you get your lying, racist ass handed to you by said liberals everytime you post in the WRP forum. Doesn't say much for you intellect.

How am I racist? I've asked that question every time some moron has applied the label, and I've yet to get a coherent answer. I usually don't get one at all.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 01:06 PM
The average liberal on this forum has the intellect of a tape worm.

What's dumber than a tape worm?

You.

BroncoBeavis
01-23-2013, 01:06 PM
I think you're widely missing the point, that being that Palin was fond of pushing her morals and values on everyone else. She was better than everyone else. Meanwhile her daughter was busy getting knocked up, and the truth about what despicable people they were kept coming out. Manipulative, power hungry, greedy bullies masquerading as good, middle class Christians.

This post is a good example of what's so wrong with politics today. You're not judging Palin through her actual belief system. You're judging it through a ridiculous caricature that you've built for yourself in your mind in order to dehumanize people you disagree with.

And I've seen enough in my life to know that it's bad juju to judge someone as a parent by the mistakes made by their children. By that measure, most parents could be seen as abject failures at some point or another. But, by all means, cast that first stone.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 01:08 PM
How am I racist?

You criticized Ms. Obama based on her race. And gender.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 01:08 PM
LOL Even a fellow righty saw the pile of doo-doo you stepped in.

Undoubtedly you were here with the pitchfork out when Obama made the bitter clinger middle American slur.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 01:09 PM

This is an extremely vague statement, and considering liberals do such generalized things quite often, you've a lot of nerve crying foul.

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 01:10 PM
There is plenty.

No, there clearly is not. In either phrasing, the question still remains:

When Mrs. Obama rolled her eyes at Boehner, what SPECIFIC stereotype was she "going out of her way to vindicate" (to use your new phrasing that means exactly the same thing)?

It's obvious you never intend to answer. Coward.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 01:10 PM
This post is a good example of what's so wrong with politics today. You're not judging Palin through her actual belief system. You're judging it through a ridiculous caricature that you've built for yourself in your mind in order to dehumanize people you disagree with.

They're doing that here with me as well. I've already been hit with the KKK caricature, I'm just waiting for the trailer park to come rolling in. Any moment now...

W*GS
01-23-2013, 01:13 PM
This is an extremely vague statement, and considering liberals do such generalized things quite often, you've a lot of nerve crying foul.

This:

What is "black female behavior" that's different by the nature of the person engaging in said behavior being black and female that you find so horrifying?

cutthemdown
01-23-2013, 01:15 PM
I'll say it. Black women are more confrontational then white ones. Also from my experience they argue with their men in public more then white women do. Then asian women by far being the least likely to do that. But I know I could be way off because I haven't been around enough black women to really know. It could just be the ones in Long Beach lol. I do think they are pretty hot though. When groups of black girls are in the crowd when band plays they always are super outgoing and hit the dance floor with a fervor. Not trying to make these stereotypes out to be negative or anything just pointing out a difference i percieve.

Michelle Obama in that eye roll to me looks like it could have just as easily been what was said between Boehner and Obama. Looks like guy small talk. She may have rolled eyes at a bad joke from her hubby lol. It certainly didn't look to me like a I hate this guys politics eye roll. More like how women think men are silly eye roll, or a he told a lame joke eye roll.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 01:17 PM
No, there clearly is not. In either phrasing, the question still remains:

It's obvious you never intend to answer. Coward.

Cute how you've tried to cover your obvious lack of reading my posts before attacking me by repeating this tired misstatement - and yes - caricature of what I said.

You misstated wholly what I said originally until I rubbed your snout in your vomit and directed you to the specific post. From then on you corrected your bilge by about 25% and resumed to hammer away with the rest of the BS.

But indeed in the end, and the most instructive thing about this is that those who scream loudest the most about how allegedly anti-racist they are are also those with the biggest racial blind spots. They can never find a white victim of racism, let alone one worthy of defending.

Funny how that always turns out, isn't it?

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 01:20 PM
Michelle Obama in that eye roll to me looks like it could have just as easily been what was said between Boehner and Obama. Looks like guy small talk. She may have rolled eyes at a bad joke from her hubby lol. It certainly didn't look to me like a I hate this guys politics eye roll. More like how women think men are silly eye roll, or a he told a lame joke eye roll.

There was nothing friendly or joking in her demeanor. As I said, it's totally inappropriate for someone of her position to behave that way in public.

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 01:22 PM
Cute how you've tried to cover your obvious lack of reading my posts before attacking me by repeating this tired misstatement - and yes - caricature of what I said.

Nope. I got the meaning of your post the first time, and nothing you've said since has changed that meaning. The question still stands:

When Mrs. Obama rolled her eyes at Boehner, what SPECIFIC stereotype was she "going out of her way to vindicate" (to use your new phrasing that means exactly the same thing)?

and you still (cowardly) won't answer.

You misstated wholly what I said originally until I rubbed your snout in your vomit and directed you to the specific post. From then on you corrected your bilge by about 25% and resumed to hammer away with the rest of the BS.

You're lying again. We all got the meaning of your post. Even a fellow righty said it was a "stupid thing to say."

But indeed in the end, and the most instructive thing about this is that those who scream loudest the most about how allegedly anti-racist they are are also those with the biggest racial blind spots. They can never find a white victim of racism, let alone one worthy of defending.

Goddamn, you are stupid (in addition to being a racist and a coward).

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 01:22 PM
What is "black female behavior" that's different by the nature of the person engaging in said behavior being black and female that you find so horrifying?

I didn't say anything of the sort. Go back to reading your ISR.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 01:25 PM
@BroncoInferno - If you can't comprehend the differences in ways things are spoken and lump 2 different concepts into one, that's your problem.

Regardless of that, one thing I don't tolerate is one-way street anti-racist bull****. When your moral outrage is in one direction only, that's all I need to know about you.

I realize you haven't the intellect to argue your positions so have to resort to applying labels and calling names as a form of a response, but you're in the adult world now. Just at least be decent enough next time to actually read what you're attacking someone for BEFORE you attack them. I don't think that's asking too much.

BroncoBeavis
01-23-2013, 01:26 PM

But we've never gotten to the super key issue of what kind of mom she is with all of her worldwide cavorting, speakifying, and campaigning. Wonder why?

Maybe you could address that for me. LOL

W*GS
01-23-2013, 01:27 PM
They can never find a white victim of racism, let alone one worthy of defending.

All that verbiage and what we really get is yet another case of right-wing misplaced and just plain stupid sense of victimhood.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 01:29 PM
There was nothing friendly or joking in her demeanor. As I said, it's totally inappropriate for someone of her position to behave that way in public.

Now it's her "position".

We called you out on your racism and sexism, and now you're reduced to whining about how First Ladies just shouldn't act like that.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 01:31 PM
I'll say it. Black women are more confrontational then white ones. Also from my experience they argue with their men in public more then white women do. Then asian women by far being the least likely to do that. But I know I could be way off because I haven't been around enough black women to really know. It could just be the ones in Long Beach lol. I do think they are pretty hot though. When groups of black girls are in the crowd when band plays they always are super outgoing and hit the dance floor with a fervor. Not trying to make these stereotypes out to be negative or anything just pointing out a difference i percieve.

I think part of the unspoken motivation of certain whiners on this thread is that noticing differences is evil. Unless, of course, they're negative and about white people, then it's ok.

Rosie O'Donnell is also a walking stereotype, in her case of a mannish, obese, unattractive white lesbian. Does that mean all white lesbians are like her? Uh, no, it means that Rosie seems to go out of her way to try to vindicate stereotypes of white lesbians by her behavior. Those are two different points ENTIRELY. Rosie, like Michelle, needs to straighten the hell up.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 01:32 PM
Now it's her "position".

We called you out on your racism and sexism, and now you're reduced to whining about how First Ladies just shouldn't act like that.

NOW??!!!! I've said it the entire thread, MORON. That was the entire basis of my criticism about her. CHRIST learn to read.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 01:33 PM
I didn't say anything of the sort. Go back to reading your ISR.

You specifically and explicitly associated Ms. Obama's behavior with her race and gender.

You're one bad liar.

nyuk nyuk
All that verbiage and what we really get is yet another case of right-wing misplaced and just plain stupid sense of victimhood.

In other words, you're one of the hypocrites I'm speaking of, but I already knew that.

:wave:

BroncoInferno

You can cry and deflect all you want, but the reality is that everyone (including a poster who generally alligns with you politically) nailed the gist of your meaning the first time around. Nothing you've said has changed the validity of this question regarding your assertion:

You're an embarassment to yourself.

Requiem
01-23-2013, 01:34 PM

Five schools in six years. Close enough.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 01:35 PM
You specifically and explicitly associated Ms. Obama's behavior with her race and gender.

You're one bad liar.

So Obama was a sexist/racist when he made the bitter middle American clinger comments. This is not a moral one-way street, buddy.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 01:36 PM
You can cry and deflect all you want, but the reality is that everyone (including a poster who generally alligns with you politically) nailed the gist of your meaning the first time around.

You never even read the post the first time around. Cut the ****.

BroncoInferno
01-23-2013, 01:40 PM

Well, at least cutthemdown has the courage of his convictions (backward and neanderthal though they are). He's not a coward like nyuk nyuk.

Requiem
01-23-2013, 01:41 PM
This little ray of sunshine. . .

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/4656641_f260.jpg

BroncoBeavis
01-23-2013, 01:42 PM
Five schools in six years. Close enough.

Five years.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 01:43 PM
Next we'll hear how 'nyuk nyuk' has lots of black women friends.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 01:44 PM
So Obama was a sexist/racist when he made the bitter middle American clinger comments. This is not a moral one-way street, buddy.

And another deflection.

Now you're in full throw-****-and-see-what-sticks mode.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 01:46 PM
NOW??!!!! I've said it the entire thread, MORON. That was the entire basis of my criticism about her. CHRIST learn to read.

So why did you mention Ms. Obama's race and gender, if what you're whining about is your perception that she's lacking the grace and manners of a proper First Lady?

Having grace and manners isn't specific to race or gender, yet you had to bring in race and gender to try to make your point.

You're simply full of ****.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 01:55 PM
Here's what 'nyuk nyuk' is trying to say, but cannot be honest about it and has to euphemize and evade:

"Take away her coiffed hair and designer clothes, and Michelle Obama is just another uncouth Negress".

lonestar
01-23-2013, 02:13 PM
That would be heralded as a fine story in the liberal pantheon of feminine resiliency, were she a Democrat. You are correct.

But more importantly, it's just not true in her case. She graduated High School in 1982. Got her Communications Degree from the University of Idaho in 1987.

Talk to dream he was the me I was quoting. he was talking crap about taking decades and going to CC to get the degree..

I had no iron in that fire. So call your fellow lefty out for being full of crap like he usually is.

BroncoBeavis
01-23-2013, 02:21 PM
Talk to dream he was the me I was quoting. he was talking crap about taking decades and going to CC to get the degree..

I had no iron in that fire. So call your fellow lefty out for being full of crap like he usually is.

Sweet. You're the first person here who's called me a lefty. :)

And I understood you perfectly. What I was trying to get at was that if Req's premise was correct, your statement would've made sense. But the premise wasn't anything close to correct.

BroncoBeavis
01-23-2013, 02:23 PM
Here's what 'nyuk nyuk' is trying to say, but cannot be honest about it and has to euphemize and evade:

"Take away her coiffed hair and designer clothes, and Michelle Obama is just another uncouth Negress".

Whose rightful place is in the White House Kitchen. AMIRITE Wags? :)

Rohirrim
01-23-2013, 02:36 PM
What was the point of this thread? I forgot. :puff:

TonyR
01-23-2013, 03:37 PM

And I've seen enough in my life to know that it's bad juju to judge someone as a parent by the mistakes made by their children. By that measure, most parents could be seen as abject failures at some point or another. But, by all means, cast that first stone.

No, I'm judging her by her actions. And by all the truths that came out about her. The only "caricature" was the one created by the RNC in a pathetic, cynical attempt to get this vacuous, no-nothing twit elected. Christian Barbie. Lots of people fell for it.

BroncoBeavis
01-23-2013, 03:41 PM
No, I'm judging her by her actions. And by all the truths that came out about her. The only "caricature" was the one created by the RNC in a pathetic, cynical attempt to get this vacuous, no-nothing twit elected. Christian Barbie. Lots of people fell for it.

See, there you go again... Barbie. Heh.

True or False. Sarah Palin was the Governor of US State.

Funny thing is, the worst thing you could say about Palin is she's a female Joe Biden. LOL

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 06:39 PM
Here's some nice racism out of a lovely liberal celebrity that nobody complains about.

1. Stereotyping blacks as poor, riding the bus, and not having identification cards

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OCAvHhfDU-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Stereotyping blacks as bad ass as well as stereotyping whites as wimps

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4Yy9uxgVWPc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 06:40 PM
Whose rightful place is in the White House Kitchen. AMIRITE Wags? :)

When you equate criticism with racism, you've lost all grip on reality.

nyuk nyuk
01-23-2013, 06:44 PM
And another deflection.

Now you're in full throw-****-and-see-what-sticks mode.

Illustrating the lack of moral consistency from a specific politically-driven group of whiners isn't a deflection. It shows how dishonest you're being while pretending to huff and puff at people. You're frauds.

And unsurprisingly, lacking a response to my valid criticism by illustrating an example, you have no response so you retreat behind another round of name calling.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 07:31 PM
When you equate criticism with racism, you've lost all grip on reality.

Since your criticism was based on race (and gender)...

You really hate the light, cockroach.

W*GS
01-23-2013, 07:32 PM
Illustrating the lack of moral consistency from a specific politically-driven group of whiners [...]

Yep, that's you.

lonestar
01-23-2013, 08:39 PM
Illustrating the lack of moral consistency from a specific politically-driven group of whiners isn't a deflection. It shows how dishonest you're being while pretending to huff and puff at people. You're frauds.

And unsurprisingly, lacking a response to my valid criticism by illustrating an example, you have no response so you retreat behind another round of name calling.

Put the maroon on IGGY that way I do not have to read his whiny crap.

Loads of one liners, that add ZERO TO the debate/conversation.

Requiem
01-24-2013, 06:34 AM
Five years.

Fall semesters: 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87
Spring semesters: 83, 84, 85, 86, 87

5 and 1/2 years for one degree through many different schools. Why?

Requiem
01-24-2013, 06:36 AM

Funny thing is, the worst thing you could say about Palin is she's a female Joe Biden. LOL

True or false: Sarah Palin had the credentials to be POTUS.

Rohirrim
01-24-2013, 06:41 AM

She resigned the governorship in order to go on a lucrative book tour and do some fancy pageant walking.

BroncoBeavis
01-24-2013, 07:29 AM
True or false: Sarah Palin had the credentials to be POTUS.

The last few elections have dispensed with the myth that any real experience is required. LOL

Fedaykin
01-24-2013, 08:30 AM
nyukie needs another pair of these:

http://www.dancewearsolutions.com/App_Themes/default/images/DWS_danceshoes_tap_top.jpg

BroncoBeavis
01-24-2013, 08:33 AM
She resigned the governorship in order to go on a lucrative book tour and do some fancy pageant walking.

Are you saying the Trogs held off on the Caribou Barbie stuff until after she resigned?

DenverBrit
01-24-2013, 08:56 AM
Are you saying the Trogs held off on the Caribou Barbie stuff until after she resigned?

You aren't seriously arguing that Palin was VP or, god forbid, POTUS material......are you?

Requiem
01-24-2013, 08:57 AM
The last few elections have dispensed with the myth that any real experience is required. LOL

Answer the question(s). There are a ton of books out there from people who were in the McCain camp who talked about how stupid she was and the endless hours they had coaching her up on simple policy discussions on subjects like NAFTA. She never, ever deserved to be on any of those debate stages and everyone with a brain in their head knows that.

TonyR
01-24-2013, 09:01 AM

You pretend to know what you're talking about, and expect to be taken seriously, and talk nonsense about "caricatures", and then you try to compare Sarah Palin to Joe Biden. This is stupidity on any level.

TonyR
01-24-2013, 09:03 AM
Answer the question(s). There are a ton of books out there from people who were in the McCain camp who talked about how stupid she was and the endless hours they had coaching her up on simple policy discussions on subjects like NAFTA. She never, ever deserved to be on any of those debate stages and everyone with a brain in their head knows that.

Yup. Even McCain's campaign manager is on the record about what a loser she is. The one interview she did that wasn't controlled, the famous Katie Couric interview, she proved she couldn't answer even the most basic policy questions. She was a complete farce and an ugly symbol of the desperation of the GOP over the last several years.

Rohirrim
01-24-2013, 09:17 AM

The criticism of that shallow idiot was earned, not fabricated.

BroncoInferno
01-24-2013, 09:18 AM
You pretend to know what you're talking about, and expect to be taken seriously, and talk nonsense about "caricatures", and then you try to compare Sarah Palin to Joe Biden. This is stupidity on any level.

No kidding. Biden may show symptoms of hoof-in-mouth disease at times, but to suggest that the resume and ability of Sarah Palin is anywhere near on par with Biden is so asinine as to barely deserve a response. Like him or not, Biden is one of the most accomplished and experienced politicians in Washington, and has been for decades.

Requiem
01-24-2013, 09:24 AM
No kidding. Biden may show symptoms of hoof-in-mouth disease at times, but to suggest that the resume and ability of Sarah Palin is anywhere near on par with Biden is so asinine as to barely deserve a response. Like him or not, Biden is one of the most accomplished and experienced politicians in Washington, and has been for decades.

This is exactly what I was going to post. Nobody will deny Uncle Joe's verbal gaffes, but the dude has an impeccable record as a Public Servant. +1.

BroncoBeavis
01-24-2013, 09:27 AM

Some people value a degree in Plagiarism and a worn-out seat in a Congressional office more than others I guess. :)

BroncoBeavis
01-24-2013, 09:32 AM
Hey, here's a fun one, since it's the context this whole convo came up in.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fG8RUP31oIY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'd ask what you'd say about it if Palin had said it, but I know there's not a lot of evidence of that kind of honest introspection around here.

One would think Wags would devote at least maybe one of his hundreds of righteously indignant posts to it. But that's likely a bridge too far.

Requiem
01-24-2013, 09:38 AM
Some people value a degree in Plagiarism and a worn-out seat in a Congressional office more than others I guess. :)

Why you just happen to play contrarian on anything on this forum for ****s and giggles. Congrats.

BroncoBeavis
01-24-2013, 09:46 AM
Why you just happen to play contrarian on anything on this forum for ****s and giggles. Congrats.

Well someone has to knock on the commune door every now and again and remind you guys there's a whole other world out there. :)

I don't dislike Joe Biden. And at the end of the day my vote had nothing to do with Joe or Sarah. Neither did yours.

This is just a silly game we play to make ourselves feel better about a decision we already made for other reasons. But I don't think there's any call to be disrespectful to your opposition. Even if they don't meet your own obviously lofty standards.

The more we devolve into open disrespect and animus, the more broken the process becomes. Compromise is still necessary. But that's pretty tough if you've convinced yourself that those who don't agree with you are subhuman.

BroncoBeavis
01-24-2013, 09:55 AM
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Come on kids, you just spent pages berating another poster for half-alluding to some stereotype nobody even really understood. Then you go straight from that to holding this guy's character up as unimpeachable.

How do you do that?

BroncoInferno
01-24-2013, 10:05 AM
Beavis, you're being intellectually dishonest, as usual. It's already been acknowledged that Biden will put his foot in his mouth from time to time. But there is a clear difference between misspeaking and flat out ignorance. Sarah Palin did not know basic things that you learn in a civics class (she thought Africa was a country FFS), and could not handle softball questions from Katie Couric (i.e. name a Supreme Court case you disagree with, name one newspaper you read, etc). That wasn't just the opinion of liberal Democrats...many, MANY Republicans felt the same way and were embarassed over her nomination and said so publicly. To pretend that they are two sides of the same coin is ludicrous.

BroncoBeavis
01-24-2013, 10:21 AM
Beavis, you're being intellectually dishonest, as usual. It's already been acknowledged that Biden will put his foot in his mouth from time to time. But there is a clear difference between misspeaking and flat out ignorance. Sarah Palin did not know basic things that you learn in a civics class (she thought Africa was a country FFS), and could not handle softball questions from Katie Couric (i.e. name a Supreme Court case you disagree with, name one newspaper you read, etc). That wasn't just the opinion of liberal Democrats...many, MANY Republicans felt the same way and were embarassed over her nomination and said so publicly. To pretend that they are two sides of the same coin is ludicrous.

Well if this thread proves anything, one man's innate racism is another man's "foot in the mouth from time to time." Read back. Why were you guys so hard on one questionable sentence posted in this thread, yet pooh pooh numerous examples of the same thing (only worse) from one of your guys as "Lovable ol' Uncle Joe puttin' his foot in his mouth again"

That's pretty textbook "Intellectually dishonest"

Anyway, I'm glad you mentioned Couric, since it reminded me of this.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0908/Biden_garbles_Depression_history.html

He was speaking about the role of the White House in a financial crisis.

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed," Biden told Couric. "He said, 'Look, here's what happened.'"

As Reason's Jesse Walker footnotes it: "And if you owned an experimental TV set in 1929, you would have seen him. And you would have said to yourself, 'Who is that guy? What happened to President Hoover?'"

And if I remember right, good ol' Uncle Joe prefaced this "history lesson" with a comment about how important it was to have a VP who knew what he was talking about. LOL

BroncoBeavis
01-24-2013, 10:30 AM
Oh, and BTW, the Africa story was likely a hoax. Not that something like that would change any of your critical thinking (as I alluded to earlier)

http://voices.yahoo.com/sarah-palin-africa-story-hoax-2196047.html?cat=9

The story that Governor Sarah Palin did not know that Africa is a continent appears to have been a hoax. What's more, the alleged source of the hoax, a "senior McCain advisor" named Martin Eisenstadt does not exist.
Martin Eisenstadt is the creation of a couple of film makers who also created a fake think tank for their creation to work for, the Harding Institute for Freedom and Democracy. There are also some clips of "Martin Eisenstadt" on Youtube and a blog which are also faked. The film makers claim that they created "Martin Eisenstadt" as a character for a proposed TV series.

Why did the story that Sarah Palin didn't know that Africa was a continent gain such credibility in the media? Part of the reason is that the Internet tends to magnify the old saying by Mark Twain that by the time the truth puts on its shoes, a lie can travel half way around the world. The Internet is the perfect vehicle for spreading rumor and innuendo.

BroncoInferno
01-24-2013, 10:34 AM
Well if this thread proves anything, one man's innate racism is another man's "foot in the mouth from time to time." Read back. Why were you guys so hard on one questionable sentence posted in this thread, yet pooh pooh numerous examples of the same thing (only worse) from one of your guys as "Lovable ol' Uncle Joe puttin' his foot in his mouth again"

Context, Beavis. Clearly you're not a fan of it. nyuk nyuk claimed the first lady's actions somehow matched up with certain stereotypes regarding "black females." When questioned about those comments, nyuk nyuk refused requests to clarify any further and stood by the initial statement, then started just plain lying about what she and others had said. Biden actually apologized for his statement, and nothing he has done or said before or since that statement lends credibility to the idea that he's a racist. Nice try though.

That's pretty textbook "Intellectually dishonest"

On your part, yes. It's tempting to drop the "intellectually" since you do it so often.

Anyway, I'm glad you mentioned Couric, since it reminded me of this.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0908/Biden_garbles_Depression_history.html

And if I remember right, good ol' Uncle Joe prefaced this "history lesson" with a comment about how important it was to have a VP who knew what he was talking about. LOL

According the McCain staffers, Palin could not name one country in the Axis Powers. Thought Africa was a country. Didn't know what the Bush Doctrine was. And on and on. And, you continue to ingnore the fact that the opinion that Palin was not fit intellectually to be VP or (god forbid) POTUS was damn near ubiquitous. Dozens of prominent Republicans came to share and express that opinion. Biden, meanwhile, is well respected on both sides of the aisle. But keep pretending they are the same. It only makes you look evermore foolish.

BroncoInferno
01-24-2013, 10:41 AM
Oh, and BTW, the Africa story was likely a hoax. Not that something like that would change any of your critical thinking (as I alluded to earlier)

http://voices.yahoo.com/sarah-palin-africa-story-hoax-2196047.html?cat=9

Fair enough, but fortunately the case against Palin's fitness doesn't hinge on that one piece of evidence. We all heard her claim she had foreign policy experience because she could see Russia from her house, for example.

BroncoBeavis
01-24-2013, 11:03 AM
Biden actually apologized for his statement, and nothing he has done or said before or since that statement lends credibility to the idea that he's a racist. Nice try though.

Huh, the Indian - 7/11 thing didn't fit the bill? You kids are funny.

How about...

“I think that the only reason Clarence Thomas is on the Court is because he is black.
LOL

On your part, yes. It's tempting to drop the "intellectually" since you do it so often.

Uh,huh huh. Just wait for the next part.

According the McCain staffers, Palin could not name one country in the Axis Powers. Thought Africa was a country. Didn't know what the Bush Doctrine was. And on and on. And, you continue to ingnore the fact that the opinion that Palin was not fit intellectually to be VP or (god forbid) POTUS was damn near ubiquitous. Dozens of prominent Republicans came to share and express that opinion. Biden, meanwhile, is well respected on both sides of the aisle. But keep pretending they are the same. It only makes you look evermore foolish.

More awesome "evidence" based rationale. Your first claim was from a scene in an anti-Palin movie based loosely on a book about Palin. But that claim isn't anywhere in the book. And the author of that book says the "Axis Powers" scene in the movie never really happened. I've got further news for you. Palin never said she could see Russia from her house. That was a Saturday Night Live skit.

And then you go on to the debunked Africa lie again.

See really someone needs to come by every now and again and poke at the bubble of fiction you guys so blissfully keep yourselves in. :)

BroncoInferno
01-24-2013, 11:06 AM
Palin never said she could see Russia from her house. That was a Saturday Night Live skit.

Here is the exact quote: "You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska." So, she didn't technically say "from her house", but the stupidity of the comment given that it was to bolster her foreign policy creditionals is in no way altered.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/palin/seealaska.asp#0ROZeGQxFBK1DcJ8.99

There's a clip of her comment at the link as well.

Requiem
01-24-2013, 12:00 PM
Well someone has to knock on the commune door every now and again and remind you guys there's a whole other world out there. :)

That is hardly what you do.

I don't dislike Joe Biden. And at the end of the day my vote had nothing to do with Joe or Sarah. Neither did yours.

Speak for yourself. There was no way in Hell I would have ever voted for McCain/Palin or Romney/Ryan, but I can assure you that Biden being the VP candidate on the DEM ticket was very appealing to me. He was who I supported in the 2008 primary process.

This is just a silly game we play to make ourselves feel better about a decision we already made for other reasons. But I don't think there's any call to be disrespectful to your opposition. Even if they don't meet your own obviously lofty standards.

Pointing out that Sarah Palin was not fit to be anywhere near the White House is not being disrespectful. It is pointing out the obvious. Anyone who paid attention during that campaign knows that.

The more we devolve into open disrespect and animus, the more broken the process becomes. Compromise is still necessary. But that's pretty tough if you've convinced yourself that those who don't agree with you are subhuman.

Hard to compromise with people as bat**** crazy as Palin.

nyuk nyuk
01-24-2013, 12:08 PM
Hey, here's a fun one, since it's the context this whole convo came up in.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fG8RUP31oIY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'd ask what you'd say about it if Palin had said it, but I know there's not a lot of evidence of that kind of honest introspection around here.

One would think Wags would devote at least maybe one of his hundreds of righteously indignant posts to it. But that's likely a bridge too far.

That would be called racist if it came from Romney. It would also be called classist, silver spoon, and generally out of touch.

The "morality" of the left is purely situational, as always.

nyuk nyuk
01-24-2013, 12:10 PM
This is exactly what I was going to post. Nobody will deny Uncle Joe's verbal gaffes, but the dude has an impeccable record as a Public Servant. +1.

Case in point. When we do it, it's a gaffe. When they do it, it's because they're a racistlyingegotisticialsexisthypocriticalbigot.

^5

Confirmation bias 101.

BroncoBeavis
01-24-2013, 12:12 PM
Here is the exact quote: "You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska." So, she didn't technically say "from her house", but the stupidity of the comment given that it was to bolster her foreign policy creditionals is in no way altered.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/palin/seealaska.asp#0ROZeGQxFBK1DcJ8.99

There's a clip of her comment at the link as well.

You realize I was trollin' with that comment. Didn't realize you'd pipe up with a "But it's half true!"

Listen, nobody thought Palin was the sharpest knife in the drawer. But objective people see the same streak in Joe Biden. The Biden/Palin paradigm is honestly a pretty good self-reality check. If you think either would make a great President, you've got issues.

Did any of you guys think there were TV's during the Great Depression? You can be honest. LOL

nyuk nyuk
01-24-2013, 12:13 PM
The criticism of that shallow idiot was earned, not fabricated.

So it's OK to call a conservative white person from a rural area a Caribou Barbie. Okay, so if someone called Michelle Obama a Ghetto Barbie, you wouldn't bat an eye because it's fair game, RIGHT?

No -- you'd tar them as racist and sexist. :kiss:

Requiem
01-24-2013, 12:16 PM
Case in point. When we do it, it's a gaffe. When they do it, it's because they're a racistlyingegotisticialsexisthypocriticalbigot.

^5

Confirmation bias 101.

Except with you it isn't a gaffe. That is just who you are.

Pony Boy
01-24-2013, 12:58 PM
Now, Joe says buy some shotgun shells in an earthquake .........

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wcxVovpJdi8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BroncoBeavis
01-24-2013, 01:04 PM
Trivia question of the day.

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong."

Who said it?

A. Brian Fantana
B. Joe Biden
C. Chef Hayes
D. All of the above

BroncoBeavis
01-24-2013, 01:08 PM

Hadn't heard that one yet. LOL

Thanks, Joe! Gotta love that guy. :)

Rohirrim
01-24-2013, 01:18 PM
So it's OK to call a conservative white person from a rural area a Caribou Barbie. Okay, so if someone called Michelle Obama a Ghetto Barbie, you wouldn't bat an eye because it's fair game, RIGHT?

No -- you'd tar them as racist and sexist. :kiss:

Don't be an idiot. Palin made a vid about shooting wolves from a helicopter and another about slaughtering turkeys. She SOLD herself as Caribou Barbie. It was a persona she promulgated and profited from.

BroncoBeavis
01-24-2013, 02:55 PM
Don't be an idiot. Palin made a vid about shooting wolves from a helicopter and another about slaughtering turkeys. She SOLD herself as Caribou Barbie. It was a persona she promulgated and profited from.

Pssshhhh. Take a look at Joe's new autobiography.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51kMACL7UeL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-67,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

The President of Vice: The Autobiography of Joe Biden. In this scandalous memoir, America's favorite politician discusses his early years, before he became ultimate wingman to the leader of the free world. For the first time ever “Diamond” Joe discusses the formative experiences of his life, including his childhood selling hooch in Scranton, his years cruising college campuses picking up co-eds in a Del Rio, the grade-A tang he plowed in the summer of '87, and his "sweet ass gig" as Senator of Delaware.

Speaking of his own work, Vice President Biden says, "Amigo, you're just one click away from buying Uncle Joe's tell all autobiography. My sweetest guitar riffs, bustiest lays, wildest benders, and sexiest appropriation bills, it's all in there. You'll not only hear about me and my buddy Barack, but I guarantee you'll pick up some tricks that'll serve you well in the sack. Plus, I'm deep in the hole right now and really need the scratch."

And yes, I realize that this is a work of fiction. But seeings as how that hasn't stopped anyone else, I figured what the hell. :)

ZONA
01-24-2013, 03:37 PM
To be fair, Obama had no choice but attend Church; his Mosque was closed for an Al Qaeda meeting and bible burning class.

Whatever. Such a tool. Your view of Obama would be like a Democrat thinking Romney has 4 secret Polygamist ranches in Utah. Where do you F'n people come from?

nyuk nyuk
01-26-2013, 09:14 AM

Who coined the term? Liberal "comedian" Stephanie Miller gets the credit for that. Coming from a liberal, you think it was meant as a compliment?

So if a conservative comedian called a liberal politician he didn't like a f----t and the intended target took it and went with the term in a way to defy the person that said it, you'd then say the term wasn't demeaning and that the guy voluntarily marketed himself as a f----t, right?

I didn't think so, and my Ghetto Barbie comparison stands.

Rather, between the lines, especially coming from a liberal female, it's meant to clearly degrade Palin as a female who is a "sell out" and thus a plastic Barbie doll for being a Republican. It was meant to demean and you know it.

cutthemdown
01-26-2013, 09:18 AM
I never liked Palin. Amazing how people who get paid big money in politics came up with her to help McCain win. LOL what a loser that idea was. Palin did not seem versed enough on the world to be one step away from being President. McCain should have picked a Latino from FLA and be smart about it.

nyuk nyuk
01-26-2013, 09:20 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wcxVovpJdi8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How could he even know such a thing? I'd like to see statistics on how many people have been attacked with "assault weapons" vs shotguns. I'd think more have been attacked with a shotgun. I happen to know a person who was shot with one during an attempted street robbery.

nyuk nyuk
01-26-2013, 09:22 AM
I never liked Palin. Amazing how people who get paid big money in politics came up with her to help McCain win. LOL what a loser that idea was. Palin did not seem versed enough on the world to be one step away from being President. McCain should have picked a Latino from FLA and be smart about it.

As opposed to Obama, the walking disaster? I don't think Obama is versed in much more than campus radicalism and subversion of the Constitution and Presidential powers. Obama is a plastic media-made image, and Palin has always come off as more genuine and trustworthy, which is why she was so thoroughly attacked. It made her popular and the Democrats HATE that.

lonestar
01-26-2013, 10:56 AM
As opposed to Obama, the walking disaster? I don't think Obama is versed in much more than campus radicalism and subversion of the Constitution and Presidential powers. Obama is a plastic media-made image, and Palin has always come off as more genuine and trustworthy, which is why she was so thoroughly attacked. It made her popular and the Democrats HATE that.

:thumbs:nailed that one

The liberal media is so in bed with the far left they do not even realize that they are biased.

One of these days they are going wake up to the disaster that is coming and wonder how it happened.

But just maybe they will not comprehend it happened after all.

But then they could blame it on Bush also. Ahahahahahahaha

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
01-26-2013, 04:49 PM
wow another spelling cop. I'll just bet you feel superior....

Hard not to feel superior to a 'prolific' poster who's either too dumb or too lazy to proofread his posts (or to even use spell check.)

DenverBrit
01-26-2013, 04:51 PM
Whatever. Such a tool. Your view of Obama would be like a Democrat thinking Romney has 4 secret Polygamist ranches in Utah. Where do you F'n people come from?

What??

Inkana7
01-26-2013, 06:01 PM
Palin has always come off as more genuine and trustworthy, which is why she was so thoroughly attacked.

Yup, that's it.

TonyR
01-29-2013, 11:37 AM
Yup, that's it.

LOL I know, right!?! "Genuine" and "trustworthy" are certainly the first things that come to my mind with respect to Palin! :rofl:

Rohirrim
01-29-2013, 12:26 PM
Notes from the bubble. They live in their own little world.

Play2win
01-29-2013, 12:36 PM
There's nothing genuine or trustworthy about incompetence. LOL

TonyR
01-29-2013, 12:37 PM
Speaking of Palin, who recently parted ways with Fox News...

Simply put, Palin simply did not do the work. She crested and rolled on the waves of resentment, which are now channeled elsewhere.
http://theweek.com/article/index/239308/sarah-palin-wasnt-a-fad

She luxuriated in her grievances—against the establishment, against the media, against everyone from the mightiest politician to the lowliest teenager who happened to knock up her daughter (as Levi Johnston put it at one point, "It's almost funny, that she's like, 46 years old, and she's battling a 19-year-old, and I'm winning"). Resentment was her instrument, her tool, her vehicle and her purpose. http://prospect.org/article/well-miss-you-sarah-palin

bronco militia
01-29-2013, 01:18 PM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JI1kq6CA_38?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JI1kq6CA_38?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Requiem
01-29-2013, 01:22 PM
you guys would still kiss sarah palin

Rohirrim
01-29-2013, 02:23 PM
you guys would still kiss sarah palin

It would take a few Caucasians, but yeah. I'd hit it. :~ohyah!: