PDA

View Full Version : Offical No Game today thread because we frickin' blew it

Pages : 1 [2]

Rohirrim
01-20-2013, 07:29 PM
Ha! I love to see that stupid look on Brady's face when he throws the INT.

go_broncos
INT..

Cass
You understand the nfl doesn't need a ratings ploy right?

The thing is, with the Superbowl it's all about getting not only the regular viewers but also the casual viewers. They want to keep breaking the viewership record for the game every year. I won't say games are rigged but I do think some things are manipulated in order to give certain teams the best chance to win.

As soon as Ray Ray announced his retirement and everyone started making a big to-do over it, I could see where things might be headed. And unless Brady pulls off a miracle, it looks like the NFL will get its storyline.

oubronco
01-20-2013, 07:31 PM
Naw Naw Naw Naw...Naw Naw Naw Naw....Heeey Aaaay....Goodbye

Greatspirits
01-20-2013, 07:31 PM
It looks like an all Harbaugh Super Bowl!

oubronco
01-20-2013, 07:32 PM
The thing is, with the Superbowl it's all about getting not only the regular viewers but also the casual viewers. They want to keep breaking the viewership record for the game every year. I won't say games are rigged but I do think some things are manipulated in order to give certain teams the best chance to win.

As soon as Ray Ray announced his retirement and everyone started making a big to-do over it, I could see where things might be headed. And unless Brady pulls off a miracle, it looks like the NFL will get its storyline.

Yep

maher_tyler

Can't say the refs had any part of this Ravens win. They straight up have out played the Pats.

Drunken.Broncoholic

Cause Baltimore is such a populous place? If they wanted casual viewers they would make it a Peyton vs Eli superbowl. Send the teams with the biggest city markets. Come on Ray Lewis? half the country that will watch one NFL game all year doesn't know who he is.

It wasn't a ref conspiracy last week. It was a ref team that didnt work together with a head ref who's been out of football for a while recently due to health problems.

Greatspirits
What do you expect? The refs are already doing everything they can to protect Peyton letting his line get away with murder.. and he still can't survive back there. IF you are forced to take all the risks Peyton has to to make up for his deficiencies it's just a matter of time before a call goes against him. This is the playoffs. You aren't going to get the same kind of calls you do in the regular season.

The sport is already soft enough as it is.. Why do you think there are no other old Qbs in the NFL? believe it or not getting old affects you.. your senses diminish.. you fatigue... it's a young mans game with guys playing at the peak of their physical abilities.. especially in this era. Elway was a fool or worse to think Peyton could survive in this era. It wasn't an accident he was out for a year and the Colts let him walk.

Go away moron!

Rohirrim
01-20-2013, 07:33 PM
Ravens vs Niners will be a hard hitting game. Quite a defensive battle.

BroncoBeavis
01-20-2013, 07:34 PM
Brady ****s the bed and we're not there to take advantage.

BroncoBuff
01-20-2013, 07:34 PM
Do the BLUE HEN STRUT!

Dr. Broncenstein
01-20-2013, 07:35 PM
http://i.qkme.me/35w8bf.jpg

oubronco
01-20-2013, 07:35 PM
Ravens vs Niners will be a hard hitting game. Quite a defensive battle.

The two strongest toughest teams

BroncoBuff
01-20-2013, 07:36 PM
Jimmy vs. Johnny ... can you imagine what kinds of insipid storylines we'll be subjected to the next two weeks?

SonOfLe-loLang

You are insane if you think the nfl would EVER risk credibility for a storyline.

Rohirrim
After this crappy effort by the Pats, I'm sure Welker would rather come on out West and join a winner.

broncosteven
01-20-2013, 07:37 PM
Ray Lewis is getting ready to hide (burn) his bloody jersey just like he did his bloody white suit after he knifed that dude.

CEH
http://i.qkme.me/35w8bf.jpg

Hilarious!

SonOfLe-loLang
Jimmy vs. Johnny ... can you imagine what kinds of insipid storylines we'll be subjected to the next two weeks?

I'm personally looking forward to Peter Kings haiku. Then putting my head through a wall

WolfpackGuy
01-20-2013, 07:38 PM
Can they get rid of that stupid ass horn?

Hulamau
Now that Ravens are licking this up its bitter sweet in that it makes it all the more clear we would have mopped the floor with NE in our house in today's weather in particular and without all the ref assistance going to NE that the Ravens got to get out of Denver alive...am glad on the other hand to see Ray Lewis get another SB if we can't be there and to best the Pats..

We outplayed the Ravens last week and it was only the Ref gifts and some FUBARS by our coach and Rahim that keep us from celebrating going to the SB right now...

Strong motivation for next year!

colorado jones
I guarantee MacGruber took the Patriots and the points.

Rohirrim
01-20-2013, 07:40 PM
Here comes Whiny-boy to throw another INT.

go_broncos
01-20-2013, 07:40 PM
NFL got what it wanted..It will be fun having Ray Lewis lift the SB..
Nicely done by NFL..
Will never watch the NFL season when brady announces his retirement.

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-20-2013, 07:41 PM
Patriots clock operator makes an appearance.

go_broncos
01-20-2013, 07:42 PM
Now that Ravens are licking this up its bitter sweet in that it makes it all the more clear we would have mopped the floor with NE in our house in today's weather in particular and without all the ref assistance going to NE that the Ravens got to get out of Denver alive...in glad on the other hand to see Ray Lewis get another SB if we can't be there and to best The Pats..

We outplayed the Ravens last week and it was only the Ref gifts and some FUBARS by our coach and Rahim that keep us from celebrating going to the SB right now...

Be careful...some one like Brady might retire next year and we will be in trouble.

Rohirrim
Now that Ravens are licking this up its bitter sweet in that it makes it all the more clear we would have mopped the floor with NE in our house in today's weather in particular and without all the ref assistance going to NE that the Ravens got to get out of Denver alive...in glad on the other hand to see Ray Lewis get another SB if we can't be there and to best The Pats..

Yep. And maybe we can pick up Welker in FA and Minter and Stepfan in the draft. Stay healthy and we'll be tough to stop.

BroncoBuff
I didn't see the whole game ... did Tom Brady really "karate kick" Ed Reed?

cabronco
Patriots clock operator makes an appearance.

I didn't see McD down on the field either, huh?

pricejj
The NFL is a joke. NE's hometown clock operator has been unlawfully stopping the clock the entire 4th quarter. Nothing will be done about it.

swaiy
Are the Pats' forums down or is it my phone lol?

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-20-2013, 07:43 PM
NFL got what it wanted..It will be fun having Ray Lewis lift the SB..
Nicely done by NFL..
Will never watch the NFL season when brady announces his retirement.

Where's all those SuperBowl gifts from the NFL for all the other HOFers that retired? I guess tony Gonzalez gets no love by the NFL.

Rohirrim
01-20-2013, 07:44 PM
So, football quiz for the trivia minded: How many SBs have murderers played in?

oubronco
01-20-2013, 07:45 PM
Amazing 3D tattoos

http://bit.ly/CrazyTattoos

WolfpackGuy
01-20-2013, 07:45 PM
We should've known the McClueless puzzyball offense doesn't work against the Ratbirds.

TheReverend
01-20-2013, 07:46 PM
So, football quiz for the trivia minded: How many SBs have murderers played in?

4 that I'm aware of. Leonard Little played in 2 and Ray Lewis is about to get his 2nd.

Any other killers I'm missing?

Rohirrim
:rofl: Brady craps all over himself again.

BroncoBeavis
This is disgusting

WolfpackGuy
01-20-2013, 07:47 PM
Even with all the ref BS and fluke Moore play, at least the Broncos kept it interesting against the Ratbirds.

NE just got embarrassed.

swaiy
We should've known the McClueless puzzyball offense doesn't work against the Ratbirds.

The ravens always give the pats trouble. It won't matter in the end though. The 49ers are going to punch them in the mouth

go_broncos
Where's all those SuperBowl gifts from the NFL for all the other HOFers that retired? I guess tony Gonzalez gets no love by the NFL.

Do you watch sports news..?..Once Ray Lewis said..he will retire..they are making a huge news out of it..That's going to do favors for them.
The same thing happened during Bettis retirement.

No one cares if Gonzalez or Champ retires.
NFL knows when and how to do it.

Ravens will SB.

Rohirrim
01-20-2013, 07:48 PM
Ha! Emperor Palpatine is displeased.

Dr. Broncenstein
I hope Ray Lewis gets hit by a bolt of lightning.

pricejj
**** you Josh McDaniels.

**** you Branon Lloyd.

And to all the morons on Orangemane who went against me early in the year....Chandler Jones sucks. Take that to the bank and cash it.

Gutless Drunk
01-20-2013, 07:49 PM
I look forward to numerous stories about how Brady choked again the the playoffs putting up a dismal 62.3 passer rating.

On second thought I won't hold my breath.

DomCasual
It's sad to see this happen to a fan base as classy as Boston's.

go_broncos
The ravens always give the pats trouble. It won't matter in the end though. The 49ers are going to punch them in the mouth

Seriously..you keep saying it..
NFL will gift SB to Ray Lewis.

Drunken.Broncoholic
Do you watch sports news..?..Once Ray Lewis said..he will retire..they are making a huge news out of it..That's going to do favors for them.
The same thing happened during Bettis retirement.

No one cares if Gonzalez or Champ retires.
NFL knows when and how to do it.

Ravens will SB.

What does that matter? You think the NFL helped the ravens this game? They flat out balled. It's a storyline for a SB. Big deal. It ain't the reason the NFL will make money this year.

MacGruder
The Pats actually have an excuse for losing unlike the Broncos.. the Pats lost their most dominant offensive weapon in Gronk..

The Broncos lost McGahee and Moreno but they were injured last season when everyone said the Broncos were still superbowl favorites.

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-20-2013, 07:50 PM
The Pats actually have an excuse for losing unlike the Broncos.. the Pats lost their most dominant offensive weapon in Gronk..

The Broncos lost McGahee and Moreno but they were injured last season when everyone said the Broncos were still superbowl favorites.

Time for a nap kid. You're pullin at strings now.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-20-2013, 07:51 PM
Dear God,

You just missed the perfect chance to strike Ray Ray with a bolt of white-hot justice.

Your pal,

Doc B

SonOfLe-loLang
For the super bowl, the ravens should be forced to switch their "Art" patch for one that says "Rahim"

Rohirrim
It's sad to see this happen to a fan base as classy as Boston's.

http://www.venue.nu/images/photoalbum/album_5/Spock-sarcasm.jpg

Hulamau
01-20-2013, 07:52 PM
Ray ray going a bit over the top trying to do his Verizon of Tebowing for all the cameras ... Ray-bowing.... Good for him I'm sure he's thrilled and has every right to be happy, but lets not go over the deep end Ray...

DomCasual
01-20-2013, 07:52 PM

You should go away, and never come back.

Rohirrim
01-20-2013, 07:53 PM

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/caf/510/7a5/resized/big-man-meme-generator-dont-call-my-phone-you-dumb-mutha-fucca-9c6dda.jpeg?1350838152.jpg

swaiy
01-20-2013, 07:54 PM

You looked at any forums of the CFL teams yet?

Br0nc0Buster
01-20-2013, 07:54 PM
Rahim Moore: the gift that keeps on giving

go_broncos
01-20-2013, 07:56 PM
What does that matter? You think the NFL helped the ravens this game? They flat out balled. It's a storyline for a SB. Big deal. It ain't the reason the NFL will make money this year.

Betting is done in millions and i strongly believe it will influence refs.
I will give an example.
Betting Mafia killed international cricket coach when he lost a game.
They killed him as they lost millions of dollars and he didn't do what they asked him that day.

I hope one day some one will come out and tell the world that the games are fixed..

BroncoBeavis
01-20-2013, 07:58 PM
You should go away, and never come back.

That's like your first non sarcastic comment this season. I hope. :)

MacGruder
01-20-2013, 07:59 PM

Are the Pats in the CFL? I bet Tebow is looking really good to Belichick right around now... at least if he crafted a crazy offense around Tebow it would pay off unlike with Brady.

Belichick hasn't won a championship since he went from a defensive team with Brady as a role player to trying to win with Brady's offense. Meanwhile a wannabe Tebow in Kaepernick is going to the superbowl...

Hulamau
01-20-2013, 07:59 PM
Yep. And maybe we can pick up Welker in FA and Minter and Stepfan in the draft. Stay healthy and we'll be tough to stop.

Sounds good to me Rohirrim!

spdirty
01-20-2013, 08:04 PM
Betting is done in millions and i strongly believe it will influence refs.
I will give an example.
Betting Mafia killed international cricket coach when he lost a game.
They killed him as they lost millions of dollars and he didn't do what they asked him that day.

I hope one day some one will come out and tell the world that the games are fixed..

You should talk to my grandma.

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-20-2013, 08:05 PM
Are the Pats in the CFL? I bet Tebow is looking really good to Belichick right around now... at least if he crafted a crazy offense around Tebow it would pay off unlike with Brady.

Belichick hasn't won a championship since he went from a defensive team with Brady as a role player to trying to win with Brady's offense. Meanwhile a wannabe Tebow in Kaepernick is going to the superbowl...

Kaep can throw. Tebow can't. Kaep is passing the ball while tebow is trying to find different ways to make money off his name other than passing. Like sucking Ludacris's penis.

go_broncos
01-20-2013, 08:05 PM

Seriously..sometimes i wonder if you are Tebow's brother.
Tebow is not coming back.Last season was good.
Nothing you or i can do. Elway tried to go in a different direction.
It's not like we got an average QB.
If not for ref's and Mr.Fox..we almost won the game last week.

If you believe Tebow is going to join patriots..pls join their forum.
I am sure they will hear your advice..There might be multiple Cut brady threads by now.

Hulamau
01-20-2013, 08:08 PM

You truly are an idiot Dude! Or just a classic troll with a lip lock on Tebow's nuts. Either way take your little ball and go home now like a good little boy ...

MacGruder
01-20-2013, 08:11 PM
Kaep can throw. Tebow can't. Kaep is passing the ball while tebow is trying to find different ways to make money off his name other than passing. Like sucking Ludacris's penis.

You could say the same thing about Kaep versus Peyton too.. Kaep is in the superbowl and Peyton isn't.. or maybe Kaep is just on a better team and Tebow and Peyton were on one of the worst teams in the NFL..

FearLanier
01-20-2013, 08:11 PM
From Dan Wetzel

Terrell Suggs on the Patriots "These are the most arrogant pricks in the world starting with Belichick on down. We shook their hands last year and they wouldn't even show class. Tell them to have fun at the Pro Bowl. Arrogant ****ers."

This is why I hate the Patriots. Love that they just got their pants pulled down at home.

Rohirrim
01-20-2013, 08:15 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz75qhbZEI1r5f6w5o1_500.png

MacGruder
01-20-2013, 08:16 PM
Seriously..sometimes i wonder if you are Tebow's brother.
Tebow is not coming back.Last season was good.
Nothing you or i can do. Elway tried to go in a different direction.
It's not like we got an average QB.
If not for ref's and Mr.Fox..we almost won the game last week.

If you believe Tebow is going to join patriots..pls join their forum.
I am sure they will hear your advice..There might be multiple Cut brady threads by now.

There is one thing you are missing though.. the game shouldn't even have been close.. if not for Peyton's 3 turnovers you would have blown them out. Peyton was atrocious and he looked like he did't belong on a NFL field... It only bothers me because Elway has you and everyone else snowjobbed. People like Elway shouldn't get away with this crap.

It's funny you are convinced I am Tebow's brother just because I see the same thing. Heck.. if someone as goody two shoes has inside knowledge of what went on and says Elway deserves bad karma it should clue you into what went down and still is going down. How can the media not see this too? Having the Tebow's against you is like the Osmond family having a blood vendetta against you.. you must be a evil bastard.

BroncoBeavis
01-20-2013, 08:18 PM
There is one thing you are missing though.. the game shouldn't even have been close.. if not for Peyton's 3 turnovers you would have blown them out. Peyton was atrocious and he looked like he did't belong on a NFL field... It only bothers me because Elway has you and everyone else snowjobbed. People like Elway shouldn't get away with this crap.

It's funny you are convinced I am Tebow's brother just because I see the same thing. Heck.. if someone as goody two shoes has inside knowledge of what went on and says Elway deserves bad karma it should clue you into what went down and still is going down. How can the media not see this too? Having the Tebow's against you is like the Osmond family having a blood vendetta against you.. you must be a evil bastard.

Dude what the **** are you doing here. Go away.

Hulamau
01-20-2013, 08:26 PM
Hopefully, Wes Welker will now bow out of the Pro Bowl so DT can rightfully attend his first and first trip to Hawaii.... Do the right thing Wes you've been to enough Pro bowls..

troya900
01-20-2013, 08:39 PM

Did you watch the game? The pick 6 was not his fault. Not Peyton's fault the refs don't throw a PI when Decker got mugged and the ball popped up in the air. The "fumble" should have been ruled incomplete, but once again it was another BS call by the refs. His arm was cocked back for a throw and he brought his arm forward and the ball came out..should be an incompletion everytime. The last int yeah was attrocious, but at that point in the game if any number of bull**** situations didn't happen throughout the game (Fox, refs, horrific D) the Broncos wouldn't have even been in that position.

pricejj
01-20-2013, 08:43 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz75qhbZEI1r5f6w5o1_500.png

Hilarious!

Hulamau
01-20-2013, 09:26 PM

It's funny you are convinced I am Tebow's brother justt because I see the same thing. Heck.. if someone as goody two shoes has inside knowledge of what went on and says Elway deserves bad karma it should clue you into what went down and still is going down. How can the media not see this too? Having the Tebow's against you is like the Osmond family having a blood vendetta against you.. you must be a evil bastard.

You miss Everything MacGruder! You're completely trapped in your sanctimonious worship of all things Tebow like a 1950's teenage girl fawning all over Elvis ... Though he had a lot more going for than the Tebow family. Tim is a nice kid, though naive as they come and far from the brightest lamp in the forest.

I'm afraid you've hooked your star to a sinking ship as far as Timmy ever again playing as a true starting QB in the NFL, except perhaps in the remote possibility he gets on the field again as some desperate team's back up or a few plays here and there as a change up wild cat like QB from time to time.

The odds are high that he won't even be in the league in the next two years, if indeed someone gives him one more flyer to make a team this year.

His only chance to sustain any relevance at all in this league is if he can finally truly humble himself enough to realize he is NOT and never will be a consistent successful NFL starting QB..

Jesus isn't gonna bail him out, it was a fun ride for 7 weeks last year where his ineptitude during the first 50 minutes of most of those wins was almost serendipitously matched by his zeal and desire to pull it together at the very end enough to help the real stars of last season... The Defense... Finally pull themselves out of the hole Tebow had largely dug for the team in the first 50 minutes of most games.

It's little coincidence the wheels came off the Tebow wagon after Von Millers injury shut down our pass rush for the most part the last 4 games and right after the Pats showed the rest of the NFL how to defuse Tebow 's 'Miracle' mirage.

We squeaked by a severely disabled Big Ben and the rest of The Steelers with a decent 12 yard throw in overtime by Tim and an Outstanding catch and 80 yard TD sprint by DT...

The following week the Pats re-confirmed Reality that Tebow was going to have an extremely difficult time trying to come anywhere close to those 7 fun weeks we all enjoyed while the defenses of the NFL readjusted to The college read option spread ...

It's clear MacGruder you'll never see, realize and least of all acknowledge what the rest of Bronco nation and the NFL already has come to terms with about the nice young man Tim Tebow with regard to his future under center in this league.

You can lead an deluded horse to water but you can't make him drink...

MacGruder
01-20-2013, 09:34 PM
So if you are so certain that Tebow has no future in the NFL will you guarantee it? If so what will you put up for your guarantee?

Hulamau
01-20-2013, 09:37 PM
So if you are so certain that Tebow has no future in the NFL will you guarantee it? If so what will you put up for your guarantee?

Seriously, are you really twelve years old or did you suffer arrested development around that age??

MacGruder
01-20-2013, 09:42 PM
Did you watch the game? The pick 6 was not his fault. Not Peyton's fault the refs don't throw a PI when Decker got mugged and the ball popped up in the air. The "fumble" should have been ruled incomplete, but once again it was another BS call by the refs. His arm was cocked back for a throw and he brought his arm forward and the ball came out..should be an incompletion everytime. The last int yeah was attrocious, but at that point in the game if any number of bull**** situations didn't happen throughout the game (Fox, refs, horrific D) the Broncos wouldn't have even been in that position.

I don't buy it.. I mean you can't expect every call to go your way. Peyton didn't give the refs an excuse to call things his way.. you have to earn that. Part of the problem is the teams bad... but you know what really hurt you guys? How wrongly hyped the team was to try to explain away how well Tebow played.... it came back to bite your team on the butt. If the Brocnos were half as good as everyone pretended.. including Elway and the fans and the media etc... then people wouldn't expect so much from them. Now we see the truth.. believe it or not Tebow was carrying that team with his freakish ability... even more so than Peyton believe it or not.

TDmvp
01-20-2013, 09:45 PM
Seriously, are you really twelve years old or did you suffer arrested development around that age??

I had always been betting on brain damage from lack of oxygen brought on from solo erotic asphyxiation.

MacGruder
01-20-2013, 09:47 PM
Do you guys realize the irony of this whole thing? You are saying I am stupid yet I predicted things going down exactly as they did... Is it the Tebow zealots that are stupid or everyone else? As the spread option sweeps the NFL to the superbowl and Peyton is at home washing his jock... and Elway's too...

baja
01-20-2013, 09:50 PM
I don't buy it.. I mean you can't expect every call to go your way. Peyton didn't give the refs an excuse to call things his way.. you have to earn that. Part of the problem is the teams bad... but you know what really hurt you guys? How wrongly hyped the team was to try to explain away how well Tebow played.... it came back to bite your team on the butt. If the Brocnos were half as good as everyone pretended.. including Elway and the fans and the media etc... then people wouldn't expect so much from them. Now we see the truth.. believe it or not Tebow was carrying that team with his freakish ability... even more so than Peyton believe it or not.

Proof everyone creates their own reality.

MacGruder
01-20-2013, 09:52 PM

So you really don't buy any of that BS you were spewing either...

FlaBroncosFan
01-20-2013, 09:52 PM

Nah, CFL is a passing league. They don't want a QB that can't throw.

MacGruder
01-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Proof everyone creates their own reality.

I'm just an impartial observer Baja.. that's why people are so nuts to think I am a Tebow groupie... I have no reason to be a Tebow fan other than his ability. How many people can say the same about being Broncos fans or Peyton fans here?

DomCasual
01-20-2013, 09:56 PM

Literally three posts earlier, you said Tebow and Peyton "were on one of the worst teams in the NFL." Now, you are saying that Peyton sucks so bad, we would have blown Baltimore out without him.

It's weird. I'm almost starting to get the impression that you just aren't a smart person.

TDmvp
01-20-2013, 09:58 PM
I'm just an impartial observer Baja.. that's why people are so nuts to think I am a Tebow groupie... I have no reason to be a Tebow fan other than his ability. How many people can say the same about being Broncos fans or Peyton fans here?

/face palm ...

extralife
01-20-2013, 10:16 PM
this is really happening again, isn't it

MacGruder
01-20-2013, 10:17 PM
Literally three posts earlier, you said Tebow and Peyton "were on one of the worst teams in the NFL." Now, you are saying that Peyton sucks so bad, we would have blown Baltimore out without him.

It's weird. I'm almost starting to get the impression that you just aren't a smart person.

Have you just started watching football? You think a team has never won a game they weren't supposed to because of luck?

You had 2 free scores off kick returns and you don't see the fluky nature of that? If Peyton had played mediocre for an NFL QB he could have won that game. IF the Broncos weren't so terrible and Peyton wasn't over the hill in an era where over the hill QBs don't survive.

SoCalBronco
01-20-2013, 10:21 PM

No you aren't an impartial observer...at all.

MacGruder
01-20-2013, 10:22 PM
/face palm ...

If you were an outside observer watching that playoff game with Peyton you would know he's done too...

MacGruder
01-20-2013, 10:24 PM
No you aren't an impartial observer...at all.

I am really... I know it seems odd.. because it's unheard of in the NFL.. but it's true.

TDmvp
01-20-2013, 10:25 PM
this is really happening again, isn't it

Hilarious!

No doubt. Everyone always forgets most of Gruder's early threads and his conspiracy babble and then tries to argue with him as if he has half a brain.

Just laugh at him , maybe drop a clever insult like my solo erotic asphyxiation line and move on lol ...

MacGruder
01-20-2013, 10:31 PM
We mock what we don't understand.. it boggles my mind how people here could see all that has gone on in the Tebow saga and still not get that.. it's a microcosm of life itself...

TDmvp
01-20-2013, 10:35 PM
We mock what we don't understand.. it boggles my mind how people here could see all that has gone on in the Tebow saga and still not get that.. it's a microcosm of life itself...

I like to think of it more as a enigma wrapped in a puzzle surrounded by a riddle layered with bacon ...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1304/5187508593_a9f0a8a911.jpg

Inkana7
01-20-2013, 10:53 PM

Go **** yourself.

MacGruder
01-20-2013, 10:59 PM
Go **** yourself.

Your hate makes me stronger.

troya900
01-20-2013, 11:55 PM

Yeah the 2 Peyton turnovers were ref **** ups no matter which way you slice it. So the calls didn't go the Broncos way. Yeah they didn't, but that was ref ****ups with alot of BAD coaching from nutless fox and some really piss poor defense all day long with champ getting burnt numerous times and Moore having the biggest blunder in Broncos history and the game still went to OT. So yeah a bunch of ****ty crap had to happen for the Broncos to lose this game and Peyton was the least of it.

Punisher
01-21-2013, 12:10 AM
Wow we really blew it.....

theAPAOps5
01-21-2013, 12:45 AM

He won't and you will be gone like a fart in the wind here soon so who cares about your bet. Loser

TheReverend
01-21-2013, 06:33 AM
We mock what is dumb as ****

Fixed

ScottXray
01-21-2013, 06:57 AM
Can't say the refs had any part of this Ravens win. They straight up have out played the Pats.

Right. But there is this: Brady/Patsies ALWAY get someBS PI calls , roughing the passer penalties thrown against their opponents. Todays game...none.

You don't have to throw penalty flags or gift the Patsies to throw them off theri game. Just call the game correctly and not give them the advantages they have had so many times, and they fold. I did see a few late hits on Brady that would have been called a few years ago. Not today.

Looks like the league has decided they have had enough of the Patsies and
will not do them any "favors" any more.

Somehow, the Patriots going down has made me feel better about last weeks game. I don't know why....maybe because the NFL is passing the torch to some new teams.

On the Other hand the suck fest media storm that Flacco and Kaepernick
will now enjoy ( along with Club Harbaugh...two coaches that are just plain dislikable) is going to get old REALLY fast...and we may have to endure it for the next 10 years.

Hulamau
01-21-2013, 10:16 AM
Your hate makes me stronger.

You're behavior here is that of a self-referential narcissist Mac that lacks any kind of self reflective insight. You live in your own tightly wound fantasy bubble where nothing so close to logic, common sense and the vast majority of more balanced thinking people's perspective could ever penetrate that fixed image of yourself and your world view.vp

Almost the entirety of the OM has recognized you have a whole basket of loose screws rolling around in that noggin of yours, and on just about every subject you have posted on here.

At first I just thought you must be a snotty nose punk troll who gets his jolly's going on websites and deliberately trying to stir the pot by taking the exact opposite view of the majority on whatever the topic and driving it into the ground (people who waste their time and others doing that suffer from another pathological mental state).

However, its clear now you truly are three sheets to the wind deluded! I think I hear the guys in the white suits knocking on your door again, time to run along now so you can play another day...

MacGruder
01-21-2013, 10:35 AM
Fixed

The Rev continues to ignore reality... everything went exactly as I predicted....

MacGruder
01-21-2013, 10:39 AM
You're behavior here is that of a self-referential narcissist Mac that lacks any kind of self reflective insight. You live in your own tightly wound fantasy bubble where nothing so close to logic, common sense and the vast majority of more balanced thinking people's perspective could ever penetrate that fixed image of yourself and your world view.vp

Almost the entirety of the OM has recognized you have a whole basket of loose screws rolling around in that noggin of yours, and on just about every subject you have posted on here.

At first I just thought you must be a snotty nose punk troll who gets his jolly's going on websites and deliberately trying to stir the pot by taking the exact opposite view of the majority on whatever the topic and driving it into the ground (people who waste their time and others doing that suffer from another pathological mental state).

However, its clear now you truly are three sheets to the wind deluded! I think I hear the guys in the white suits knocking on your door again, time to run along now so you can play another day...

You're projecting.... How can you possibly make that claim when everything I say comes true? Those 2 things don't line up in anyway.. if anyone is deluded it's everyone here.. as well as everyone who said Tebow wouldn't be successful when given a shot.

Not only that but Peyton and the teams failure proves how great Tebow is.. yet everyone deludes themselves to explain it away... yet I am supposed to be the deluded one? lol People are truly incredible...