PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for wireless headphones to help John Fox drown out the boos while he plays X-Box at home

Kaylore
01-18-2013, 09:05 PM
I was wondering if John Fox is playing Borderlands and wants to get some wireless headphones for his stereo system. What would he get? Let's say he doesn't necessarily want "X-Box headphones" but more universal wireless ones.

Also, go football!

vancejohnson82
01-18-2013, 09:09 PM
I was wondering if John Fox is playing Borderlands and wants to get some wireless headphones for his stereo system. What would he get? Let's say he doesn't necessarily want "X-Box headphones" but more universal wireless ones.

Also, go football!

wait a second....

This is not where I parked my car

Dr. Broncenstein
01-18-2013, 09:20 PM
Dre beats wireless headphones connected with monster gold plated wireless cables. If you want all that bass you need the tk421 modification.

DBroncos4life
01-18-2013, 09:35 PM
http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/xbox-headsets/ear-force-xp500/6

broncocalijohn
01-18-2013, 09:54 PM
I have refurbished sony wireless on Amazon right now. I had 4 but kept one and selling the other 3. Like them very much.

theAPAOps5
01-19-2013, 12:41 AM
Good hello Broncos Fanatic Kaylore. What great fortunes we be having yesterday, ha ha lol. My attention has been brought of a fortunate pair of headsets without a wire. Finest quality from technology hub of world, Pueblo.

http://www.dhgate.com/hot-selling-sms-audio-sync-by-50-cent-wireless/p-ff808081384b6e3f0138562dd0377d11.html#s1-2-null

Most good going with Broncos rope necklace.

Many salutations.

TomServo
01-19-2013, 02:11 AM
Drown out the failure as the "greatest qb of all time" throws a stupid interception in OT. on our side of the field? After the "greatest CB" of all time gives up two long td's?

Kaylore
01-19-2013, 09:21 AM
Good hello Broncos Fanatic Kaylore. What great fortunes we be having yesterday, ha ha lol. My attention has been brought of a fortunate pair of headsets without a wire. Finest quality from technology hub of world, Pueblo.

http://www.dhgate.com/hot-selling-sms-audio-sync-by-50-cent-wireless/p-ff808081384b6e3f0138562dd0377d11.html#s1-2-null

Most good going with Broncos rope necklace.

Many salutations.

Me so much happy!

go_broncos
01-19-2013, 10:15 AM
Drown out the failure as the "greatest qb of all time" throws a stupid interception in OT. on our side of the field? After the "greatest CB" of all time gives up two long td's?

He is the greatest QB in regular season.
He never plays well in playoffs.
We need good RB(that doesn't get injured) and great defense.

One of the reasons we lost the game is losing moreno.
If he had played complete game..we would have won the game.

TheReverend
01-19-2013, 11:03 AM
In Madden, Fox punts the football on 4th down.

Irish Stout
01-19-2013, 12:08 PM
Didn't we have a headphone thread not too long ago where everyone shat on the Beats by Dre?

I just have cheap earbud thingies that have a wire and a bluetooth headset for making calls. Sorry I can't help.

That One Guy
01-19-2013, 12:54 PM
I had been considering some good over-ear headphones but thought they were in the like...say... $25-50 range. The last time I bought any like that was in Iraq for like $7. I looked at Best Buy today and they started with one pair at ~$60ish and went up to $300. WTF makes them cost so much?

And the ones I was seeing were wired. Maybe if you find a wireless set where the cord has been accidentally cut, they'd be a bit cheaper... Otherwise, I wouldn't even wanna know the price on wireless.

g6matty
01-19-2013, 01:20 PM
In Madden, Fox punts the football on 4th down.

he kneels to end the game when hes up by 2 touch downs

Dr. Broncenstein
01-19-2013, 01:24 PM
I had been considering some good over-ear headphones but thought they were in the like...say... $25-50 range. The last time I bought any like that was in Iraq for like $7. I looked at Best Buy today and they started with one pair at ~$60ish and went up to $300. WTF makes them cost so much?

And the ones I was seeing were wired. Maybe if you find a wireless set where the cord has been accidentally cut, they'd be a bit cheaper... Otherwise, I wouldn't even wanna know the price on wireless.

Dr Dre's name alone kicks the high fidelity up 3-4 quads per channel. High. Fidelity. Two very important things to have in your sound.

That One Guy
01-19-2013, 01:28 PM
Dr Dre's name alone kicks the high fidelity up 3-4 quads per channel. High. Fidelity. Two very important things to have in your sound.

Are these things really important when watching HBO miniseries or listening to country music? Or are they just there for the drug dealer and pot smokers' music?

Oh, and I think you're being sarcastic about the name but I'm too ignorant on the matter to know for sure. Are those superior to others or are you being sarcastic and facetious? I have no idea what high fidelity means beyond the generic use of the terms.

TonyR
01-19-2013, 03:19 PM

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/peyton-mannings-9-11-playoff-record-is-call-for-help/20868/

Ratboy
01-19-2013, 03:26 PM
I'm no audiophile, but don't get beats.

They stink.

nyuk nyuk
01-19-2013, 03:44 PM
http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/peyton-mannings-9-11-playoff-record-is-call-for-help/20868/

They said the same crap about Elway when we lost 3 Super Bowls in 4 years. It did nothing but serve us in the end and we will do what we did back then: Shove Lombardi Trophies up the backsides of our detractors.

broncosteven
01-19-2013, 05:29 PM

They do the Quads Install at the shop don't they?

broncosteven
01-19-2013, 05:35 PM
I was catching up with my stack of Popular Mechanic mags and they had an article in an issue that said all these branded: headphones, laptops, and earbuds have about the same hardware as you can find in standard gear but the software is the difference esp on laptops, phones, tabs... They just equalize it so it sounds better, if you play around with your equalizer settings you can save a few bucks and afford the extra 3-4 Quad upgrade on your 70's amp.

Houshyamama
01-19-2013, 09:44 PM
Dre beats wireless headphones connected with monster gold plated wireless cables. If you want all that bass you need the tk421 modification.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c21cd83ea070204a95e981d633063e86/tumblr_mgir5yw2x11rvzu9do1_250.gif

Aftermath
01-19-2013, 09:49 PM
Turtle Beaches or Trittons?

Hulamau
01-20-2013, 11:50 AM
We need good RB(that doesn't get injured) and great defense.

One of the reasons we lost the game is losing moreno.
If he had played complete game..we would have won the game.

What you wrote above that I bolded... that Manning NEVER plays well in the playoffs is total BS my friend!

He has had many excellent playoff games .. not to mention Manning's utter destruction of us twice in the playoffs ... Oh and BTW he did win a SB and almost won another.

Manning has made some mistakes in playoff games as well ( as has nearly every QB who has played in any number of playoff games. But he rarely has had a complete team around him and a good number of his playoff INTs came in desparation time when he had to press to pull a rabbit out of his hat after his defense gave up as many or more points as they scored.

He only made one poor pass decision and pass in the game last week. Unfortunately but understandably it came in the 6th quarter of a knock down drag out game in sub zero wind chill weather when both teams were hanging on by a thread.

As disappointing as that was for us, and no doubt for Manning far more so, He had won that game for us fair and square .. alas that is if the combo of Fox and Moore had not snatched certain victory from the jaws of defeat!

Manning's career has been much like Elways prior to his last two years of glory. With Elways collosal frustrations shared by all of us at the time of him having the talent to drag a mediocre team deep into the playoffs or to the big game year after year, as has Manning, but until Elway had a truly complete and in sync team with a deep and battle tested Defense and a stud work horse RB .. as you rightly noted is a missing link for Manning so far ... Elway too was talked about just as you are dissing Manning now as well!

Keep it in prespective man! Our defense gave this game away ... the refs helped a lot and Foxy piled on .... Manning's INT at the end of the overtime almost had an inevitability about it like we were behind the eight ball from the moment it went into OT and we lost the coin toss jsut following the terrible late regulation decisions by Fox and the timeless **** up by Rahim Nightmare Dream's unforgivable blunder.

We had pretty much shot our wad and so had the Ravens by OT. But our team was still trying to recover some rhythm and with Knowshon gone and Ronnie only able to do speed back runs, it was one dimensional tough sledding in the late game freezing cold.

It should NEVER have come to that!

This year played out spookily close for Manning an the 2012 Broncos as 1996 did for Elway and those Broncos.

Both teams were good enough to win it all, but the 1996/2012 teams were both still a bit too overconfident going into the playoffs and both needed a little off-season tweaking and the bitter disappointment of their upsets to find the grit needed to dominate the league.

We are well on track to having a golden chance to have the next two years play out very close to what they did in '97 and '98! Whether they do or not will depend on shoring up the last few weak links we have on D in the secondary and middle LB as well as at RB to finish this job!

Its uncanny too that Elway is in the prime position to help make this happen, knowing just what it takes for a 37-38 year old HOF QB to finally get to the top of the mountain.

This crap that Manning NEVER plays well in the playoffs has got to stop!