PDA

View Full Version : Dan Dierdorf-- NSFW Language

Quoydogs
01-14-2013, 10:27 AM
You know I hated losing that game but I think the thing that has stuck with me more then anything is that duesh bag dan dierdorf. God I can't that sack of ****. Sitting there listening to his love fest for Bert and crew. God I swear if he calls one more game for us next year I'm going to personally fly down there and b**** slap him with Failcos Cock !.

Tombstone RJ
01-14-2013, 10:34 AM
I've never liked Dierdork, ever. He's like nails scraping across a chalk board IMHO. His takes are elementary and tainted toward whichever team he likes which is never the Broncos, even with Manning.

Beantown Bronco
01-14-2013, 10:35 AM
I thought he sided with us and disagreed with the refs several times Saturday. Aside from the bang/bang counterargument, I really didn't hear anything I disagreed with.

Quoydogs
01-14-2013, 11:03 AM
I thought he sided with us and disagreed with the refs several times Saturday. Aside from the bang/bang counterargument, I really didn't hear anything I disagreed with.

That's the funny part he did side with us 3 times. That's how bad the ref's were. But know really, he dreweled over the ratbirds all night.

Bronco Rob
01-14-2013, 11:07 AM
Dan Dierdorf should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.

:thumbs:

Quoydogs
01-14-2013, 11:16 AM
I hope he gets it by contracting aids from a Tijuana hooker at the same time. :thumbs:

Beantown Bronco
01-14-2013, 11:16 AM
That's the funny part he did side with us 3 times. That's how bad the ref's were. But know really, he dreweled over the ratbirds all night.

People hear what they want to hear. He spent about 20 minutes of the game just ragging on the Ravens for their miserable special teams play and kept showing the returns probably a dozen times each, pointing out how there were 10 guys on one side of the field and one on the other, etc.

Mr.Meanie
01-14-2013, 11:20 AM
duesh bad

Quoydogs
01-14-2013, 11:22 AM
People hear what they want to hear. He spent about 20 minutes of the game just ragging on the Ravens for their miserable special teams play and kept showing the returns probably a dozen times each, pointing out how there were 10 guys on one side of the field and one on the other, etc.

Na , he got it up. Just like the vomit that Duesh-bag did on sat.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Spmqbs8YCW8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:

bpc
01-14-2013, 12:05 PM
There are a few play by play guys that absolutely hate denver. DD for the most part had purple and black on the whole game. He finally started saying we were getting some bad calls at the end of the game. Ya think?

boltaneer
01-14-2013, 01:04 PM
Fans see what they want to see. :)

On the Charger forums, they feel like Dierdorf was siding with the Broncos all game long.

I don't care who he sides with, I think he's not a very good commentator.

Beantown Bronco
01-14-2013, 01:33 PM
Fans see what they want to see. :)

On the Charger forums, they feel like Dierdorf was siding with the Broncos all game long.

I don't care who he sides with, I think he's not a very good commentator.

Gotta agree. After all the crap people here were dishing out against him the last few weeks, I went into Saturday's game looking for any of the expected Ravens ball washing and didn't see much at all. He was pretty balanced in his general commentary and definitely sided with us on almost every bad and questionable call.

He definitely sucks, but he didn't have any obvious anti-Broncos agenda in that game.

StugotsIII
01-14-2013, 02:22 PM
I wish there was an option to mute the play by play team and keep the sound effects...

They don't bring anything to the experience anymore...

broncobum6162
01-14-2013, 02:36 PM
Tried 850 KOA for awhile but the 5 sec delay on Direct Tv local channel was too much for me. Dave Logan would have play by play done then it would show up on tv. Finally had to suck it up and listen to Dierdorf again....