PDA

View Full Version : OT - Phoenix

canadianbroncosfan
01-13-2013, 10:48 PM
I know there is a pretty large AZ contingent here, just throwing out so questions about Phoenix.

I'm headed there for my bachelor party January 23-27th, any locals recommendations for nights clubs, restaurants, gentlemen's clubs, etc.

We're hitting up the Clippers game on the 24th and the ASU game on the 26th, so some great bars or places close to American Airways or ASU campus would be great.

Also as I'm sure it'll be posed, the reason we're going to Phoenix of all places is because A) We've all done Vegas 100 times B) Buddies parents own a town house so accommodations are free and the flight is dirt cheap and C) It is currently 25 degrees Celsius (75 Fahrenheit) warmer in Phoenix than it is up here in the Great White North.

Cito Pelon
01-13-2013, 11:23 PM
Talk to the taxi or limo driver you get at the airport, they'll point you to what's hot, they know everything.

RhymesayersDU
01-14-2013, 07:01 AM
I was in Phoenix in November. If you're looking for a clubs we went to Epiq and Mint. They're across the street from one another.

JunkyardWillie
01-14-2013, 07:09 AM
The only good bars and clubs near the arena are extremely hip-hop oriented. If that is what you like then there are four bars along Washington St (just north of the arena) that you will enjoy. If the hip-hop scene is not your preference then I'd suggest taking a taxi to old town Scottsdale. There are some pretty incredible bars and clubs in Scottsdale. As far as gentlemen's clubs, you can't go wrong with Bourbon Street, Christie's, or Babe's!

Dress warm because the low temps will be in the 40's and it gets dark early.

DENVERDUI55
01-14-2013, 08:28 AM
Just go to old town Scottsdale and you will find everything you want there.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-14-2013, 08:29 AM
The Library in Tempe.

Just go to Mill Ave in Tempe and get yo' party on.

canadianbroncosfan
01-14-2013, 09:41 AM
Just go to old town Scottsdale and you will find everything you want there.

This is great news. All though the arenas are in Phoenix/Tempe, we're staying in Scottsdale so close to home is always good.

Didn't even think the suburb would be the place to go.

canadianbroncosfan
01-14-2013, 09:43 AM
The only good bars and clubs near the arena are extremely hip-hop oriented. If that is what you like then there are four bars along Washington St (just north of the arena) that you will enjoy. If the hip-hop scene is not your preference then I'd suggest taking a taxi to old town Scottsdale. There are some pretty incredible bars and clubs in Scottsdale. As far as gentlemen's clubs, you can't go wrong with Bourbon Street, Christie's, or Babe's!

Dress warm because the low temps will be in the 40's and it gets dark early.

40s is practically t-shirt weather. Currently where I am it's -20 C which is the equivalent of -4 F

ludo21
01-14-2013, 10:14 AM
Old Town Scottsdale, or Mill Ave are where the parties are at.

If you want to go West Valley, Westgate has a few bars